Bondage Weekend (M/M) (Final Part 5/9/21) (Concluded)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

What story in the Weekendverse would you like to read next?

Another Peter/Markus story- a continuation from this work, with a sexy ski trip
30%
Another Peter/Markus story- the beginning of their relationship
26%
A story with Markus, Peter, and Liam
35%
A vignette about Luke, the sexy TV host
9%

Total votes: 43

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I'm about to start the final stretch of this long weekend (Monday morning - Chapter 18) and just wanted to drop a note to tell you how wonderful the last few chapters have been.

Seeing brash Markus reduced to the status of a disheartened mortal was quite saddening. But all things considered, I thought he handled the call with his mum quite well. Hopefully she'll be giving some thought to the way her own mother would've acted and come to realise the error of trying to push her son in the direction she thinks he should be leading his life.

The aftermath with Peter was especially nice and cosy.
The two of them were already brilliantly fleshed out, but Chaper 17 definitely added some depth to Markus' character.

The word that comes to mind right now is "wholesome".

Well done [mention]gag1195[/mention]!
Now onto Monday. No doubt where Markus' Reign of Terror ends and Peter's much-anticipated revenge begins 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Well, Peter is a devious one alright!
Markus oughta keep him bound much tighter next time he thinks about bringing his dashing blond rogue to bed.

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but a darlex sleepsack would seem to be in order 8-)

On another thread, myself and several other members were having an in-depth conversation about relationship dynamics recently. And while 50/50 relationships like the one portrayed here are far more common in modern literature than non-50/50 relationships, it is quite different from what I'm used to and surprisingly refreshing as well.

I loved Peter referring to Markus as a big lug and I also chuckled when he included mention of a victory dance after his clever escape ;)

Chapter 18 was definitely a lot of fun.
I'm really enjoying how grumpy and uncooperative Markus is about the whole thing.
Really looking forward to seeing what 'dashing rogue' has his store for us (and his man) on this fine Monday morning 8-)

As a sidenote, I see that the poll at the top of the thread is continuing to gain more votes, which of course suggests the continued influx of new readers streaming in. That makes sense, considering each comment bumps this thread back up to the top of this section.

I'm not sure why, but after having talked to hundreds of guys on here over the course of the past handful of years, it's become glaringly obvious that a majority of readers don't see the point of commenting on a story that's already been completed. As if there's something shameful about arriving a little late to the party...

Just putting it out there that there's NOTHING WRONG with commenting on a story that's already been completed and NOTHING WRONG with leaving comments and reviews on a story you haven't finished reading/are currently catching up to.

Hope to see some new faces pop up here in the coming days and weeks ;)

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@bondagefreak I love your comments as you make your way through this story! I know you have an established preference for Markus in charge, but I hope you'll enjoy him struggling and squirming for the last leg of this adventure! Looking forward to more of your comments when you get the chance to continue!
Last edited by gag1195 7 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

I've read this story in the last few days, and I was surprised how much I enjoyed this dynamic of two switches. I am a pure sub, and have always found it difficult to understand them and enjoy stories about people who can switch, but this I enjoyed very much. The competitiveness of both guys, mixed with the descriptive way of writing and the creativity both of you as a writer and of Peter and Markus in their challenges creates a very interesting story, really nice!

These people felt real, both in setting, in the way of talking to each other, and in the attention to detail in plausibility of the bondage and the checking in with each other. I enjoyed it very much!

And maybe looking at that handsome face in the banner helped too ;)
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

LockedCheeseBird wrote: 2 years ago I've read this story in the last few days, and I was surprised how much I enjoyed this dynamic of two switches. I am a pure sub, and have always found it difficult to understand them and enjoy stories about people who can switch, but this I enjoyed very much.
I'm with you on that 100%, buddy-boi.
It seems to be more difficult for those of us on the extreme ends of the BDSM power spectrum to appreciate stories revolving around equal partners. Readers who are closer to the middle of it (switches, lower-tier Doms and higher tier subs) can more easily connect to these scenarios and appreciate the equalitarian dynamics portrayed here.

This isn't something that comes naturally to me, and more often than not, I am put off/bored by such dynamics.

[mention]gag1195[/mention] already knows this, but I found it difficult getting into Bondage Weekend when it originally aired. I was only able to appreciate it and its quality when I sat down one morning with the steadfast intent to give it a serious try.

I told myself I was going to read three chapters and then call it quits if I didn't get anything out of it. Suffice it to say, I'm at Chapter 20 now and am very much enjoying myself 8-) A tribute to [mention]gag1195[/mention]'s fantastic writing, considering you and I are not exactly part of the story's intended audience.

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@LockedCheeseBird Thank you so much for your kind comments! I'm glad you enjoyed the story and the characters, even if the situation isn't entirely to your normal tastes! And I agree, I think the amazing Banner that @bondagefreak made certainly helped!
My M/M Stories Here
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Volobond @Msueta@2@gaggedfeety @MountainMan_91 @Pup Wingletang @blackbound @cj2125 @ShortSocks @DeeperThanRed @KidnappedCowboy @squirrel @tugfan @TightsBound @szlm1515 @ohazut @MaxRoper @Socksbound @swimmerboy2 @Donbrown @TayDay95 @LockedCheeseBird

ATTENTION! The Sequel story: Liam Learns the Ropes, is NOW LIVE!!!
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=13648

I hope everyone enjoys it as much as this tale!

(apologies for any double notifications! In my excitement to announce my new story, I posted a comment without tagging everyone that has enjoyed my story!)
My M/M Stories Here
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]gag1195[/mention] From a kink perspective, I really have to say Chapter 21-23 have been my favourite so far.
I was a big fan of Markus in charge, and still am! But having said that, there's no denying that Peter is a devious one and quite imaginative in his own right.

It's obvious that he, yourself and I have similarly cruel minds when it comes to mild tortures and scent-induced humiliations 8-)
Judging by this hot string of chapters, you and I are more alike than what I had originally imagined.

“Peter seriousl-lllppphhhhm!” Markus shouted. He immediately tasted the foul, pungent flavor of sweaty socks. He shook his head to try and spit them out, but Peter’s hand firmly pressed down, keeping the offending fabric inside. Markus stole a glance down and saw that his massive boyfriend bearing down on him was indeed barefoot. He was chewing on the socks Peter had just worn during his workout.
The socks in his mouth had absorbed most, if not all, of Markus’ saliva, but at this point, he was desperately sucking on them for even the semblance of liquid refreshment. Peter had found a way to make his boyfriend willingly suck the sweaty juice of his socks. And he claims I’m a devious bastard. The socks were still unbearably stinky, but after almost two full quarters of a football game, Markus had grown accustomed to the smell and taste of his boyfriend’s discarded workout gear.

Peter surprise-gagging his bearded man with those fresh-off-the foot sweaty workout socks was especially great.
I love how Markus glanced down to his hunky boyfriend's feet only to notice the nakedness of his soles. That must've been one heck of a "FUCK NO!" moment for him :lol: Definitely a highlight for me.

Of course, that moment was only surpassed in the following scene by Peter removing his own sweaty compressions shorts, before balling them up and imposing them on his newly ungagged captive.

Fuckin' hell, that was great!
Another +1 for Peter in my books!

I didn't think Markus' predicament could get any more humiliating, but Pete once again proved me wrong with that old workout shoe to the face, not to mention the god-awful stuffing he crammed up inside there.

My god, what a hot series of chapters this has been!

P.s- Hope you don't mind, but since I'm on the verge of finishing my run-through of this horny saga, I went ahead and pre-emptively dropped my three votes on its sequel story: Liam Learns the Ropes 8-)

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@bondagefreak I had a feeling you'd really like those gagging sequences! Always great to read your comments on this story. It's bittersweet, I'm excited that you're almost caught up, but sad that I won't be getting your insightful comments on this tale soon.

Also, I don't mind at all that you went ahead and voted, I'm glad your voice was heard, even if you aren't quite caught up yet!
My M/M Stories Here
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]gag1195[/mention]
Markus hunting for that damnable key was super fun, and then that hot fingering/blowjob/sex scene was a wonderful way for those two (and us) to release all the built-up tension.

This concludes my readthrough of your Bondage Weekend masterpiece, my friend.
A million thanks for sharing this wonderful tale with us.

The line between literotica and romance is thin, but I think you've successfully managed to navigate your way in between the two of them and do both genres justice. Bondage Weekend comes off as both sexy and sweet, steamy and romantic. Not exactly the easiest thing to pull off considering how easy it is to indulge in the more erotic side of fiction.

Markus and Peter are sure to be remembered as forum classics and I'm very glad I took the time to get to know them properly.
You've managed to flesh them out quite superbly and gave both of them a very unique feel.

I have a sweet spot for Markus, of course.
He strikes me as the more carnal, the most rugged, the more orderly and perhaps the most emotional of the two.

Peter's deviousness certainly stands out, and so does his sense of humour.
He's shown himself to be brilliantly imaginative, loving and supportive of his man.

The writing was exquisite through and through, and the text was flowing and easy to follow.
A tribute to your skill as a writer and the time you've put into this.

On another note, these are the types of tales that regularly get bumped back up to the top of their respective sections. Readers here (myself included) regularly go back to reread tales we've previously enjoyed, and whenever I do, I make it a point to let the author know via the comments section. In other words, this will hardly be my last post on this thread.

New members will continue to flock here as the weeks, months and years go by, and you'll find this tale being sporadically bumped back up to top spot each time their comments surface.

Thanks again for this wonderful saga, my friend.
This loving couple will not be forgotten.

Now onto the sequel! 8-)

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@bondagefreak thank you so much for that reply! I am truly humbled by your (and others) kind words about this story. I'll admit, that reading and rereading the replies here tonight has me tearing up, and extremely grateful for the outpouring of support. I'm glad my characters and story were as well received as they were, and I will continue to do my best to keep up that level in my current and future stories.

And once again, thank you to everyone for their support in this story! I'm sure you've gotten tired of me saying that, but I can't help it!
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

gag1195 wrote: 2 years ago And once again, thank you to everyone for their support in this story! I'm sure you've gotten tired of me saying that, but I can't help it!
No, thank YOU for this amazing tale! I can hardly believe it's your first foray into TUGS writing! Markus and Peter are firmly in my personal TUGS Hall of Fame, as I have mentioned many times, and in fact, I think they're my utmost favorite TUGs Couple! :D

I get excited each time I see a new post from you, and I am always eager to read your newest chapters! I hope you're very proud of what you have accomplished here, because it is, in my humble opinion, a masterwork.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Oh my goodness, [mention]gag1195[/mention], what a fun first new story for me to read after finally making it back! Man, I feel like I know both of these characters, and I really identified with what they were going through! I would have been delighted to take either of their places as well... 😏

I'm so glad you're sharing your kinky mind with us, and I'm looking forward to reading about Liam's adventures next! 😛😛😛😛
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@NeedControl thank you so much for your comment! I'm glad you enjoyed this story! I know I enjoyed writing it! :D
Can't wait for you to start Liam Learns the Ropes! I hope you enjoy it as much as Bondage Weekend!
My M/M Stories Here
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Attention Bondage Weekend Readers!
I have started a new poll to determine what story I should write next! I would love to hear your thoughts!
You can find the poll Here!
My M/M Stories Here
wiccanbdsm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by wiccanbdsm »

I loved the story and the differing predicaments that both were put!!! I think my facorite would have to be the “art” scene lol I’ve loved the thought of people being bound as objects of art for perusal! Keep up the amazing writing
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@wiccanbdsm Oh my goodness! What a nice surprise to see this story and notification pop up! Thank you so much for taking the time to read and to comment! I'm glad you enjoyed it! This just made my night! And I'm especially happy to see that you enjoyed the artwork scene! That one was fun to write. If I recall, I think @Volobond in particular also quite enjoyed that chapter! I hope you enjoy the rest my Weekendverse stories!
My M/M Stories Here
CaptiveDan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptiveDan »

Wow this was such an incredible story! What a fun and hot dynamic!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@CaptiveDan my goodness! Nice to see this story get some attention again! Welcome to the forum! And thank you for reading and commenting on my story! I'm glad you enjoyed this labor of love! Hope you enjoy the other stories in my little universe when you get the chance!
My M/M Stories Here
CaptiveDan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptiveDan »

This was the first story I ready when i joined this site a few months back and I go back and re-read it from time to time. It's so incredibly hot and everything in it is exactly the kind of bondage fun I love. Thank you for this incredible story!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@CaptiveDan I'm honored, truly! I'm glad that you and others here continue to enjoy my writing. Thanks for the kind words and for reading (and re-reading lol) my tale! Your comment made my day!
My M/M Stories Here
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic