Bondage Weekend (M/M) (Final Part 5/9/21) (Concluded)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

What story in the Weekendverse would you like to read next?

Another Peter/Markus story- a continuation from this work, with a sexy ski trip
30%
Another Peter/Markus story- the beginning of their relationship
26%
A story with Markus, Peter, and Liam
35%
A vignette about Luke, the sexy TV host
9%

Total votes: 43

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I really love this story . I can't wait to read what you write in the next chapter .
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

That was amazing! I've been waiting to see Markus roped up (for real) and you didn't dissapoint! He is adorable! It was about time he got a little taste of his own medicine!
tugfan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tugfan »

I like the the way story has turned in recent chapter... awesome work
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

[mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention]

Glad y'all are enjoying the latest chapter! I know quite a few people were looking forward to seeing Markus on the receiving end of the ropes... and gags... and handcuffs... :D

I'm already enjoying writing Markus in bondage in these upcoming chapters!

It's also interesting to see the poll develop as it currently has. The poll will run for as long as it takes me to finish this story. I can't wait to see how the poll changes by the end of this thing!

I am hard at work on the next part!
Last edited by gag1195 6 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
My M/M Stories Here
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Part 19: Hot Seat

Markus fought against his boyfriend’s grip, even knowing that if he broke free, he would fall off Peter’s shoulder and land hard on the floor. His wrists were already chafing against the cold metal of the handcuffs. He had no real idea how long he had slept in the cuffs, but his arms were already a bit sore. Thankfully the soft leather of the ankle cuffs was much more comfortable. Markus grunted as Peter’s grasp tightened around his waist and shifted the prisoner to keep him steady. Peter’s shoulder was starting to dig uncomfortably into Markus’ stomach, and his struggling wasn’t helping.

“You should pace yourself babe, we haven’t even started yet.” Peter quipped as they made it into the living room. “Don’t tire yourself out struggling now.”

Peter shifted again, and Markus felt himself being lifted as his boyfriend set him down on the couch. He then ignored his captive for a moment, and divested himself of the assorted bondage gear he was carrying. The extra leather cuffs were placed down on the coffee table, almost enticingly close to Markus. Placed next to them was the remote for the cock ring, and Markus’ eyes went wide in anticipation. The roll of duct tape and rope coils followed, a buffet of bondage predicaments waiting for the prisoner.

Peter ruffled his boyfriends dark brown hair, and took a long sip of his still warm coffee. “I’ll be right back babe, so don’t go anywhere!” he disappeared into the kitchen, leaving Markus on the couch. The teacher immediately began struggling. He strained his wrists against the cuffs, to no avail. His arms were fairly impressive, but not impressive enough to break the steel chains locking his hands together. Swinging his legs back and forth yielded a similar fruitless result. Peter’s knots were holding strong.

Markus heard Peter walking back to the living room, and stopped his struggling, expecting his boyfriend turned jailer to add more restraints, or pick him up and carry him elsewhere. Instead, Peter kept walking back towards the bedroom, pausing just long enough to look back and wink. Markus stole a glance at his boyfriend’s ass as it vanished down the hall. He turned his attention back to the items on the table, and a realization set in. Markus hadn’t seen the keys to the handcuffs. Of course Peter would have stashed it somewhere, so even if Markus could wiggle out of his other restraints, he would still be stuck, still dependent on his boyfriend’s whims and good will.

With his struggling unsuccessful, Markus could do nothing but sit on the couch and wait for Peter’s return. He didn’t have to wait long, as a moment later, the part-time model returned to the living room. He had donned a pair of gym shorts as well as a pair of socks and his sneakers. He was still shirtless, but his smart watch was hiding the rope marks on his left wrist.

Smiling far too widely for Markus’s tastes, Peter settled onto the couch next to his boyfriend. He wrapped his arm around Markus’ shoulder, his hand massaging and pinching the exposed nipple trying to hide in the dark chest hair.

“Guuhh…” Markus moaned in spite of his anger at the situation. Peter always knew how to touch him just right. If this was the punishment his boyfriend was planning, he could spend the day like this…

But of course, Peter had more planned than tenderly stimulating his boyfriend’s nipples. He gripped Markus’ torso tight, and pulled his boyfriend down over his lap. Markus’ ass, perfectly framed around the dark green fabric of his jockstrap, was now on full display. Markus immediately tried to shield his butt using his bound hands, but Peter grabbed the handcuff chain in his fist and pulled his boyfriend’s hands up and out of the way.

“Don’t get shy with me now hon.” Peter gently rubbed the exposed skin with his free hand. “I earned my ticket, now I’m here for the show.” He kneaded Markus’ ass, enjoying the low groan escaping from the bit gag.

Markus was in heaven, bound and manhandled by his sexy boyfriend, turned into a plaything for the dashing rogue… but he knew what Peter was planning…

SMACK!

“GAAAAH!” Markus cried out as the sting of Peter’s palm hit against his left cheek.

SMACK!
SMACK!
SMACK!

Three more stings against the same cheek.

“You know that it was wrong to cheat in our little game on Friday night?” Peter sternly asked. Markus quickly nodded, hoping to end the spanking as quickly as it had started.

SMACK!
SMACK!
SMACK!
SMACK!

Four more stings on the right cheek.

“You know that you should have lost the original challenge and been tied up all weekend?” Peter spoke confidently, despite the fact that Markus’ ropes against him had been holding strong. He sensed Markus hesitate, obviously thinking the same thing.

SMACK!

“Yes? You know you should have lost?” Peter repeated, his commanding voice reminding Markus who was in charge.

“Guh huh…” Markus nodded meekly.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK! Alternating strikes caused Markus to shake. “Good boy.” Peter cooed.

He rubbed the now bright red cheeks staring up at him, giving his captive a break from his punishment. Grateful moaning rose up from the couch cushion Markus was pressing his face into. Attempting to hide from his punishment? Peter couldn’t be sure, but the sound of his boyfriend’s soft moans caused his already erect cock against the tight compression shorts he was wearing. He knew Markus felt it too, because he attempted to shift to feel it better through the fabric.

SMACK! “Did I say you could move?” Markus froze, then shook his head. “So stay still.”

SMACK, SMACK!

“Are you going to try and escape today?” SMACK!

“UUUHHH UUHHH!” Markus screamed, shaking his head as much as he could.

SMACK! “Good Boy.” Peter rubbed the scarlet skin. “Are you going to do everything I tell you?” SMACK! “Follow all my orders?” SMACK! “Accept all my punishments?” SMACK SMACK!

“MMMMMMM HMMMMM! UHH PFFMMMUPPH!” Markus pleaded, desperate for the spanking to stop.

Peter leaned down and placed two soft kisses, one on each cheek, signaling that he was finished abusing his boyfriend’s ass… for now. He continued to gently rub the sensitive skin, and used his other hand to force Markus to turn towards him, making sure his boyfriend could see him in his peripheral vision.

“You did so good babe. Give me a snap. You still good?” Markus nodded, and quietly snapped, careful to keep his hand, and the recoil, off his ass. “Good. Hmm… those handcuffs seem a bit uncomfortable, huh?” Again Markus nodded, a bit more forcefully this time.

“I’ll make you a deal then. I’m going to workout, since I missed the last two days. I’ll make sure you aren’t bored while you wait for me to finish.” Peter reached into Markus’ jockstrap and wrapped his hand around the cock ring holding tight at the base of Markus’ manhood. “But you aren’t allowed to have too much fun. If you manage not to cum before my workout ends, I’ll exchange the metal cuffs for the leather ones. But if you have your fun without me, you stay in the cuffs longer. Deal?”

Markus knew he had little choice, and that Peter wouldn’t make it easy, but he nodded his agreement to the wager. Peter didn’t say anything else, and instead pulled Markus off his lap, and helped him hop to the kitchen table. Peter then pulled a chair out and faced it towards the tv. He spun Markus around and shoved him into the wooden seat.

Markus’ ass was aflame. The pain from the spanking was renewed the moment his cheeks fell on the hard wood of the chair. “FFUUUUUH!” Markus clamped his teeth down into the bit gag, trying to ride out the pain. Peter just stood there and chuckled.

He continued to enjoy his boyfriend’s sore ass as he collected a piece of rope and quickly connected Markus’ ankle rope to one of the chair legs. “Want to make sure you have the best view possible!” Peter winked again, then turned his attention to the tv on the wall.

He flipped through the channels until he found whatever he was looking for. And Markus knew he was going to struggle with this challenge. His boyfriend had dug deep into one of the countless sports channels, ones Markus didn't know he was paying for, and had found some sort of men’s swimming competition, or qualifier, or trials. Markus couldn’t be sure. What he did know was that there were dozens of amazingly fit men, all jumping, diving, climbing, and running, wearing only their incredibly small speedos. The cameraman must have enjoyed the view too, as there were multiple unnecessary close ups of the swimmers’ soaking wet abs and chest.

“Guuhh mmuuhh!” Markus whined. This was cruel, this was devious, this was…

“About as fair as the Beachbound marathon you subjected me to on Friday?” Peter seemed to read his boyfriend’s mind. “And good news, I think there’s still a couple hours left.”

He left his boyfriend struggling in his seat and went over to the cock ring remote. He found the pulse setting, the same one he suffered through Friday and Saturday, and set it off. Markus screamed as the vibrations started, but Peter didn’t look back.

He crossed the living room and entered the garage, which he had turned into a home gym shortly after moving in. He left the door wide open so he could keep an eye on his bound boyfriend, and more importantly, so Markus could keep an eye on him...
Last edited by gag1195 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Haha revenge is sweet! Poor Markus with that spanking, but kudos to Peter for the reversal of punishments!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

I loved this!! Having seen Markus take the lead for so long, I love seeing Peter being assertive and taking control. And he's being fair and throwing back at Markus what he had done to Peter. Maybe Peter would've still lost had Markus not cheated, but I have a feeling he won't be cheating again...or he'll make sure that the rope is tighter next time :lol: :lol:

I love that he left Markus with such a view...I have a feeling those cuffs will stay on a bit longer ;) ;)
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Finally found the time to catch-up on this story and the complete role reversal that has taken place. Very much enjoyed the bound phone conversation Peter had with his mum, I had a similar experience involving a sleepsack! Very sad to learn about Markus' mum and the fact that she doesn't seem to approve of any aspect of his life but at least everyone else in his life seems to love and support him. I liked the twist of Peter using the safety clicks because he needed to come to Markus' aid, well set up through the story.

Looks like Markus is in trouble now! You have to love a good loophole and I like the fact that his 'cheating' at the beginning has come back to haunt him. I love the 'how I escaped' moment complete with victory dance - can really picture that as a quick film flashback montage!

Now Markus has to deal with the same challenge he gave Peter - lots of stimulation going on there. Based on the track record of this story I think it unlikely he will win! Seems like Peter can be just as devious as Markus!

And not forgetting the pirate fantasies - I think we need more pirate stories!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

This was so good! I've been waiting for Peter to be in charge and it was worth it! After putting his boyfriend through all that, it was nice seeing the tables turned!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Thank you everyone for the kind words, and especially thank you for your Patience! Its been a busy few days but I am hard at work trying to finish the next part of the weekend! It should be up tomorrow!
My M/M Stories Here
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Part 20: Frustration

Peter grabbed his phone, found his playlists and adjusted the volume before setting it on the nearby workbench. Upbeat horns and synth layered over belting voices. “A disco playlist, just for you babe!” Peter called over his shoulder. “Bumpin Booties Disco Dances!” He heard a faint huffing from his captive boyfriend in response.

He turned to fully face his boyfriend. “Snap for me, please. Gotta make sure the music isn’t too loud.” Peter waited until he could hear a ‘Snap’! It was a little soft, so he lowered the volume just a bit, then began his stretches.

Peter made sure to spend plenty of time stretching out his body, not only because he had spent the better part of 3 days tightly restrained, but also so his beautiful muscles were in full view of his wonderful prisoner. He twisted his torso, showing off his firm abs and sides. He raised and massaged his arms, letting Markus drink in the impressive arms that could be wrapped around him. He turned away, flexing his back muscles before bending down to touch his toes… again and again.

After sufficient stretching, and satisfying whimpering from Markus, Peter was ready for his workout. As the groovy tunes filled the garage, the model surveyed his workout options. Aside from the corner dedicated to his Motorcycle maintenance, the rest of the garage was dedicated gym space. Peter’s weight bench against the wall was a possibility, but he wouldn’t be able to reach his peak without a spotter. And sadly, Markus was in no condition to fill that role. He could just use the smaller dumbbells and focus on his arms, forgoing the bar on the bench.

There was also Markus’ hand me down treadmill from his grandmother. It was old, but it still got the job done. Some cardio after being stiffly roped up could be good. And of course the age old push ups and sit ups on the padded mats. In the end, Peter settled for a round of cardio on the treadmill, which was also angled perfectly to give Markus a view of Peter’s side. He would be able to see the model’s core, as well as his bouncing pecs and cheeks.

He found his rhythm on the treadmill quickly, jogging to the beat of the fast paced 70s hits. He was already working up a sweat. Perfect. Peter thought. He would need to be as sweaty as possible for the next part of Markus’ punishment.

-----

Markus couldn’t believe his situation. The king of the weekend had been reduced to a lowly captive, undone by his own overconfidence and his underhanded tricks. Markus tried to justify it in his mind, trying to convince himself that Peter would have done something similar if their positions were swapped. But, even angry as he was, Markus couldn’t keep up that thought for long. He was just grateful Peter wasn’t too mad, and had offered a clean slate in exchange for only one day of punishment. If I were him, I would have made it a whole weekend. Markus sighed. He didn’t deserve Peter.

At this moment, however, Markus couldn’t appreciate how wonderful his boyfriend was. He wanted to cum so badly. His cock was twitching, yearning for the fine display of mostly naked men in front of him. The swimmers on the tv almost seemed like they were doing this on purpose, as if Peter had paid them off. The constant stretching and moving in those extremely small speedos, the faint outlines of bulges and cracks that could be seen, the way they ran their fingers through their slicked hair after removing their caps.

Peter certainly wasn’t helping either. His ass had been on full display with his own stretching, and now the constant motion of his boyfriend running, and the perfect adonis body on the treadmill was driving Markus mad.

The constant vibrating of the cock ring was also driving him mad. How Peter had lasted as long as he had with this thing, Markus had no idea. Every moment brought him closer and close to the edge. His thoughts drifted back to Peter, bound and gagged as he had been last night.

Markus longed to have that body wrapped in ropes and at his feet again, as it would have been if things had gone his way today. He had planned to be kind in his binding of Peter today, and would have kept it simple to allow his boyfriend to enjoy his game. He originally had plans to employ the noise canceling headphones and put on the captions, but even he had to shy away from his own deviousness. The pulses of the ring reminded him where his deviousness had taken him...

Peter would have easily enjoyed the game, hands bound in front of him, tethered to his thighs, ropes wrapped lovingly around his chest, framing his chest. Knees and ankles would of course be tied. His mouth would be gagged with bandanas matching his college colors. Peter would agree to be gagged in exchange for the use of his phone, so he could smack talk Liam to his heart’s content. Markus would be sitting there next to him, happily typing away on his laptop, grading his student’ work. He would pause every now and then, caress his boyfriend’s chest, his arms, his shoulders, his thighs. During some of the commercial breaks, he would grab Peter’s feet and tickle the soles until the game came back on. He would whisper promises of blow jobs if his team won, and seductively threaten intense edging if his team lost. Peter would whimper, from fear, from excitement, Markus couldn’t tell. Eventually his work would finish, and Markus would exchange his laptop for Peter’s head, laying it to rest on his thighs, gently petting him. He would do his best to distract Peter from focusing on the game, even playfully blinding him with his hands, laughing at the annoyed grunts that would follow…

Markus groaned at all the plans that might have been. He wouldn’t be in control anymore this weekend. His best bet was to win whatever challenge Peter put before him, including his current one. Already he could feel the wet spot of the precum against his waist.

Shit. Markus wanted out of these damned cuffs. He wanted out in general, but he would settle for the softer restraints. Had he been this devious in his own challenges? Peter was certainly making this one difficult. Already he felt the release building up as he shifted his gaze from the energized splashing of the muscular hunks on tv, and the jiggling butt of his sexy boyfriend. He wondered if any of the athletes on screen had any secret kinks. He didn’t notice any faint rope or cuff marks, although he couldn’t be sure. Who knows what those swimmers got up to off camera…

NO! Markus shook his head and grunted in frustration. He couldn’t get distracted. He had to steel himself… Steel! That’s it! Markus jerked his hands apart as far as the chain would allow, and groaned in pain as the cold steel of the handcuffs dug into his skin. He instantly felt his erection shrink, the pain distracting him from the overload of sexy muscle men.

By now, Peter had finished his cardio, and was doing sit ups facing the door. Every time he lunged upwards, he would wink, lick his lips, or blow a kiss at the bound teacher. Markus glared at him, not wanting to give Peter the satisfaction of a reaction other than anger. Markus had to pull against the handcuffs again. As if in slow motion, Peter rose up in his crunch, greeting him with a devilish grin, flashing his pearly whites. He paused at the height of his sit up, and tossed his disheveled blonde hair, droplets of sweat flying off. If there had been a camera, it would have been the perfect shot for a sports drink. But it was just for Markus and his vibrating cock.

I can’t let him win! Markus pulled the handcuffs again, trying and failing to distract himself from his boyfriend’s pure sex appeal. He audibly sighed in relief when Peter moved on to the hand weights.

But Markus knew he was screwed. Peter was working on his arms, his superman arms that often held him tight. The same arms that had comforted him yesterday, the same arms he wanted to jerk him off right now. Even with his cuff plan, Markus could feel that his erection was as stiff as ever. He could almost feel Peter’s hand around it, almost feel his beautiful boyfriend helping him climax. His eyes scrunched shut, hoping to keep the image of Peter out of his head, riding the waves of the pulses.

He heard the weights drop, and when he opened his eyes, Markus saw an extremely sweaty Peter strolling confidently over to him. He stood in front of Markus and pulled the waistband of the jockstrap, freeing the ring trapped cock.

“I’m impressed babe. You managed to hold off! Well, congrats, my workout is officially over!” Peter released the jockstrap, enjoying the satisfying SNAP as it flew back to Markus’ waist.

No sooner had the jockstrap settled back into place, than Markus allowed himself a release. Peter watched, almost expectantly, as the bound and gagged teacher came into his jock. Markus thrusted upwards into the air, ignoring the slight pain from his still sore ass cheeks as he slumped back into the chair.

Markus gnashed his teeth into the bit gag, waiting for Peter to do something, but the captor just stood there admiring his boyfriend’s heavy breathing. He let Markus compose himself for a few moments, before springing into action. He grabbed his boyfriend’s hair with his left hand, and raised his right hand high into the air.

He then mashed Markus’ face into his exposed armpit, forcing his poor captive to inhale his post workout stink. With surprising deftness, Peter unbuckled the bit gag and let it fall away as Markus struggled.

“ Take it all in bitch.” Peter commanded. “Breathe deep. This is still part of your punishment!” He smiled as he heard the defeated sigh, followed by deep inhalations of his sweaty armpit.

He crammed Markus’ nose as far into the pit as he could, almost to the point of triggering his ticklish sensations. He looked down and saw his boyfriend, face contorted in disgust, breathing in the pungent air.

“Lick.” It was a simple command, but one that Markus tried to fight off. He pushed his head away from the armpit in front of him, only to be forced back into it by Peter’s firm hand. “I said LIck!”

Peter smiled and fought back a giggle as he felt his boyfriend’s warm, wet tongue tracing circles around his pit. Markus dutifully lapped up the sweat from Peter’s nasty armpit, trailing down to his collarbone and chest, before returning to his duty. This continued for another minute at least before Peter lowered his right arm, and had Markus repeat the humiliating action with the left pit.

When Peter was satisfied with the cleanliness of his armpits, he released his hold on Markus’ hair and lowered his arm again. He went over and switched off the ring, eliciting the purest sigh of joy he had ever heard from his boyfriend.

He went into the kitchen and went about his next task, ignoring Markus. The captive, to his credit, remained quiet and patient, awaiting whatever his captor had planned. He watched as Peter prepared smoothies, with frozen berries, banana slices, a dash of honey, and of course, protein powder. Quick pulses in the blender and a careful pour into waiting glasses, two straws, and the smoothies were finished.

Peter set them on the table, then adjusted his boyfriend’s chair so it was once again facing the right way. He held Markus’ strew up so the cuffed man could sip, and began enjoying his own post workout smoothie.

“Drink up babe. This is our lunch.” Markus shot him a confused glare, but Peter continued. “With your pancake feast yesterday morning, and our burgers last night, we have gotten way off track on our diet. Time to fix that.”

Markus began sipping earnestly, wanting to enjoy what was apparently his only real meal.

“Besides, you’ll need your protein for this afternoon. It’s time you learned a bit more about the rules of football.”
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Ewwwww, protein shakes?!?! Too cruel, Peter! I'm rooting for Markus to take you prisoner again! :lol:

It's so cute that Markus is prone to flights of fantasy just like his boyfriend - they really are meant for each other. And good on Markus for succeeding in the challenge!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

How dare he only feed Markus protein shakes? That's too evil! XD

But I'm loving the change in roles, you managed to capture (pun intended) their personalities and how those affect their roles, both when tied up and when in charge. Thought Peter seems to be more evi than Markus without crossing any line. Really like this!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Peter proves he can be just as devious as Markus although his punishments do seem to be a bit more extreme - not that Markus is complaining too much! I'm impressed that Markus managed to complete the challenge, just.

We have Markus' imaginings of what the football game could have been like. Looking forward to what actually happens although I am worried about how Markus is going to get his marking done now..

Still very much enjoying this tale.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

I dunno, I'd say Peter's punishments/challenges are fair considering what Markus put him through, but again neither of them are really upset or complaining. And I loved how we got a preview of what Peter was in for during the game, and the fact that they both have these kinky daydreams...truly the perfect match.

Can't wait to see them settle in for the game...maybe Peter will leave Markus' hands free for grading, since Markus would've let Peter use his phone to talk to Liam.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Volobond @cj2125 @Pup Wingletang There truly is no pleasing some of you! You're rooting for Peter and his plight, then decry him being in charge! :lol: :lol:

@gaggedfeety at least Peter has one supporter! :D

All joking aside, I'm glad that everyone is enjoying Peter being in charge and dishing out some well deserved punishment, even if it might be a bit on the cruel side!
gaggedfeety wrote: 3 years ago Can't wait to see them settle in for the game...maybe Peter will leave Markus' hands free for grading, since Markus would've let Peter use his phone to talk to Liam.
...Well, we may see a bit more of Peter's cruelty come out for the game... the other comments may have a point after all... :twisted:
Last edited by gag1195 6 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Hey [mention]gag1195[/mention]

Soooory for being silent!

This really is one of the best stories, you are an amazing writer.

I loved every minute of the chapters since my last post.

The characters are really solidified...

The role reversal is perfect!! Personally I like it this way more with Peter being in control. Markus is perfect to be tied up and helpless.

I really enjoyed the swimmers on the screen - maybe since it's a personal fav.

So sad the ski trip is so low in the polls :(
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Only a couple chapters in, but REALLY enjoying the start!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@MountainMan_91 glad you are still enjoying it! I'm loving writing the role reversal. I'm torn on who I like tied up more!
I'm also not entirely surprised with how the poll is going, but don't worry! All the story options in the poll will eventually be written! The poll is just to help me focus my writing efforts after this story wraps up!

@ShortSocks Welcome to the Bondage Weekend! So happy you are liking the start! looking forward to how you enjoy the rest of Markus and Peter's adventure!
Last edited by gag1195 6 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I haven't abandoned you all, my lovely readers! I am hard at work on the next part of the story! A busy week and a few days of necessary but annoying cleaning took too much of my time and energy. But I am officially on vacation for a few days and hoping to get a few chapters finished in that time! Expect the next chapter sometime tomorrow!
My M/M Stories Here
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Part 21: Kick-off

Peter smiled and waited for Markus to slurp the last of his shake, the normally grating noise turned endearing. He then collected their glasses and quickly rinsed them in the sink. Instead of untying Markus, Peter casually stroked his bound boyfriend’s chin and continued down the hallway, leaving Markus trapped in the kitchen chair.

“I’ll be right back babe! Gotta get a few things, including that pesky handcuff key!” Peter laughed as he entered the bedroom.

Markus grunted in his continued frustration, but sat quietly until he heard Peter approaching a few minutes later. He didn’t want to risk shouting out and having his big mouth get him into any more trouble. Peter came up behind, and threw his arms around Markus’ neck and shoulders. He planted a sloppy kiss onto his boyfriend’s cheek even as Markus tried to pull away.

“Aw, don’t be mad, you know you love it, or at least parts of it.” Peter cooed, then went around and began untying his captive’s ankles. “So here’s how things are gonna go. I’m going to lead you to the bathroom. Once the handcuffs are off, you’ll have 10 minutes to do your business, drink some water, and put on everything I’ve left for you.” Peter finished untying the ropes attached to the chair leg and unbuckled the ankle cuffs, allowing his boyfriend to stand up.

“While you are in there, I’ll finish setting up everything out here and get the game ready to go.” Peter had marched Markus to the bathroom door. “Understood?” Markus silently nodded. “Good, I’ll be right here when the time is up, ready to secure you.” He unlocked the handcuffs and pushed Markus into the bathroom. “Your 10 minutes start now!”

-----

Markus wasted no time in relieving himself, having been denied his chance to use the bathroom earlier this morning. Audibly sighing, Markus finished up and washed his hands, then quickly filled a glass with water and sipped it. He didn’t chug, unsure of how long it would be before he got another restroom break. The last thing he needed was the pressure on his bladder.

One job done, he turned his attention to the wardrobe waiting for him on top of the hamper. He found a similar set of clothes that Peter was currently wearing- Markus saw his own compression shorts, gym shorts, and socks, along with his well worn workout tennis shoes. He also saw the leather wrist cuffs.

He quickly changed out of his jockstrap and donned the clothes left for him, confused about why he needed workout gear to watch a football game. He contemplated what Peter might have him do as he buckled the leather cuffs around his wrists. Markus noted that, like Peter, he would remain shirtless.

A sudden knock at the door startled the teacher and took him out of his wondering, as Peter opened the door and loudly proclaimed, “Time’s up!” He looked Markus up and down and whistled. “You look great! You should wear this to the gym more often, cuffs and all!”

Markus chuckled sarcastically and followed Peter out into the hallway. Instinctively, he turned and placed his hands behind his back, but Peter spun him around and kissed him.

“I appreciate the initiative, but you’ll need your hands in front for what I have planned.” He pulled Markus’ wrists together in front of him, then slapped the handcuffs around the waiting rings of the leather ones. Markus’ hands were now trapped in front of him, locked together with two types of cuffs. “I promised you would have the leather cuffs, I didn’t promise what they would be connected with. The handcuffs will make sure you won’t try to escape any of your punishments!”

Markus opened his mouth to protest the continued use of the steel handcuffs, but Peter was waiting for that. He knew his mouthy, frustrated captive couldn’t stay quiet for long, and just as Markus began to complain, Peter’s hand shot out and crammed his boyfriend’s mouth with the next part of his punishment.

“Peter seriousl-lllppphhhhm!” Markus shouted. He immediately tasted the foul, pungent flavor of sweaty socks. He shook his head to try and spit them out, but Peter’s hand firmly pressed down, keeping the offending fabric inside. Markus stole a glance down and saw that his massive boyfriend bearing down on him was indeed barefoot. He was chewing on the socks Peter had just worn during his workout.

With his hand still pressed over his boyfriend’s mouth, Peter stroked Markus’ cheek with his thumb. “Sorry babe, but this is still part of your punishment. Let that taste be a reminder not to lie to me!”

Markus looked in horror as, seemingly out of nowhere, Peter produced the roll of duct tape and began winding around his mouth, trapping the stank footwear inside. Around, around, around. Clearly Peter was enjoying his payback with this tape gag, returning the favor Markus had previously given him.

Twenty! Twenty rotations before Peter smoothed the tape down. “Mmmmmmpphhmm!” Markus called out, but almost nothing escaped the tape prison.

“I hope they are sweaty enough! I really pushed myself during my workout this morning! I hope you can taste the effort!” Peter smacked his boyfriend’s cheek.

Peter then grabbed Markus’ shoulders and led him back into the living room, where Markus saw one of the padded mats had been dragged from the garage and into the living room, laying in the open space that led to the kitchen. He also saw that one of the kitchen chairs had been moved into the living room, in front of the mat, facing away from the TV. Peter directed Markus to the mat and had him face the TV and the chair. Their mini whiteboard had been taken off the fridge and now sat in the chair, with a new list written on it:

-First Down- Lunges
-Second Down- Sit Ups
-Third Down- Push Ups
-Fourth Down- Planking
-Home team- High Knees

“Mmm hmmm?” Markus shook his head as he realized the need for his attire. Peter was putting him through a workout regimen! He really was serious with his punishments!

Peter was happily massaging his boyfriend’s shoulders, enjoying the desperate whining coming from the tape. “Told ya that protein will come in handy! Here’s the plan: Every time Liam’s team is in control of the ball, you will do the appropriate workout for each Down. A down is a play in football. Each team has 4 downs to make it ten yards or more. If they reach that, their downs reset and they keep going! If they don’t reach it, the other team gets the ball. It’s a bit more complicated in practice, but does that make sense?”

Markus grumbled at Peter’s patronizing explanations, but he nodded.

“Good! So, your job will be to pay attention and switch to the correct exercise as Liam’s team goes through their plays! When my team, the home team, is in control of the ball, you get a slight break and only need to do some High Knees.” Peter stepped up and demonstrated raising his bent leg, knee up, to his chest, bringing his arms down on either side of the leg, then bringing the leg back down to the floor and repeating it with his other leg.

“I’ll be checking to see if you can keep up with the plays. If you manage not to miss more than 3 plays, I’ll let you stop at halftime, and give you a chance to work on your grading. If you mess up too many times, however, you’ll have to keep it up for the second half of the game. Don’t worry, you’ll still have time to work after the game no matter what.” Markus moaned in anguish, upset at the proposition of his impending workout.

Peter once again stepped up and whispered in Markus’ ear. “And, if my team wins,” Peter lightly stroked his boyfriend’s groin, “we’ll have some real fun after your work is done.” Markus leaned into the touch and sighed. “But if my team loses,” Peter grabbed Markus’ balls in a tight squeeze, “Then I’ll have more fun with my punishments…” Markus cried in pain until his boyfriend finally released him.

Peter settled himself onto the couch, lounging in the perfect position to see his team and his captive. “Don’t worry, I’ve already fast forwarded to kick off. Liam’s team, the Seahawks, have the ball first.” he started the recording and watched as his team sent the ball sailing into the hands of the enemy. The game had begun. “GO SPARTANS!” Peter cheered! He then turned his attention to Markus. “Don’t worry babe, we’ll make a Spartan out of you yet! It’s officially first down, so you’d best get started!”
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Oooh, sexy outfits, but WORKOUTS????? Peter, you monster!

Kidding, of course. I'm sure watching his boyfriend get sweaty is like the best Super Bowl halftime show ever! But also now that you said Spartans I'm imagining Peter and Markus in Greek armor and bondage - seems like Peter's imaginative daydreams have rubbed off on me :lol:

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago But also now that you said Spartans I'm imagining Peter and Markus in Greek armor and bondage - seems like Peter's imaginative daydreams have rubbed off on me :lol:
Not gonna lie, a similar image popping into my head. I may need to have Halloween come early this year so Peter can get some of these costumed daydreams to come true
My M/M Stories Here
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Great chapter! The workout part was a nice touch! What type of socks were being worn? ;)
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Frankly I'm loving seeing Peter in charge, he really can get creative uh? I'm sure Markus will appreciate the workout session (eventually.... right?)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic