A Pleasant Surprise M/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A Pleasant Surprise M/F

Post by WyattW5 »

Just something I thought up this afternoon got writing it and enjoyed the story I hope a few of you on here like it too.

Creeping through the darkness of the basement, her plan was simple go upstairs find the silver set and china. Then leave she had squeezed in through the minuscule window.

Her lean frame was hindered by the thick black hoodie concealing the balaclava over her face. Dark grey cargo pants and black sneakers. She held a bag over her shoulder, giving her the appearance of a man twice her size. That would help her no doubt to intimidate anyone awake yet.

With a small flash light. She turns the lights gaze around. To her left sat a bar filled with everything from Bourbon to Whiskey. A poster of a woman in a bikini hung the wall beside. Turning her gaze to a television and a couch and recliner set. A mans cave obviously... while it was tempting to steal the television there was no way she could get it out the window from which she had came.

Turning the light to the stairs she grins below her mask. Crossing the room she clicked the light off grabbing the railing she was about to climb when she felt it. A hand grasp her in the darkness nearly making her shriek.

First instinct was to jump and fight, however the force holding her was stronger. The arm that had been holding her wrist shot to her wool covered mouth. And a second arm grabbed her by the waist. Pulling her back she felt the dense strength in the form behind her.

“What are you doing in my house” a low commanding baritone spoke from the darkness. Peering around her peripheral she could not see him past the shroud of her hood. Trying to breath steadily she answered in the most intimidating voice she could muster.

“I’m here to rob you, duh do you normally have visitors this late at night wearing only dark clothes and a hood?” her voice muffled between his hand and the cloth of her balaclava. The woman drew a deep breath and she tried to adjust herself away from him.

“Steady I don’t want to hurt you but you keep wiggling I just might!”

“Let me go dammit” she pulled again this time he pulls a wrist behind her back and pulls hard. Not hard enough to warrant an injury but she understood his physical prowess.

“I begin to think my intruter is a woman... certainly have a gentle aroma of you” sweat had been beading her forehead since she put the rough itchy wool over her head, but the mention of her aroma made her warm in flush.

“Look, I will leave and you will never see me again I promise!”

“Promise huh...”

“Mmhmm” she nods looking from her left to her right trying to see If anything was in reach so she could use. Nothing, she had only her imagination to defend her, so brawn wouldn’t work maybe charm would?

“Okay... let me sweeten the deal for you big guy”

“Let me go, promise not to call the police... and I will let you do what ever you want?” she felt his grip loosen and she disengaged his vice-like grip, turning to face him his hand still on her forearm the two matched eyes.

Tall dark and disturbingly handsome... are the first sequence of images that pass through her mind. He stands six foot two hundred pounds compact in a lean muscular frame, that was displayed by his light grey t-shirt blue jeans and socks.

Thick brown hair, tousled and rugged looking blends with a pair of the most beautiful brown eyes she had ever seen on a man. Thick eye lashes encompass the area around his eyes.

“Anything I want hmm?” bringing her forward with a gentle power she eases into his arms a hand firmly on her waist looking to the greyed shadow of his chin breathing in the scent of his cologne a gentle musk. Closing her eyes she took a moment to focus.

“Anything” she asserts and the man hums a quiet happy tune with approval before whispering “I would want your name first?”
“My name is Hannah”

“Hannah, very nice name I’d wager it goes right with your pretty face” taking the que Hannah raised a hand to pull the balaclava from her head his hand stopped it.

“ not yet”

“What?” Hannah murmurs before the man rips her off her feet strength in his body surged as he picks her up and carries her to the couch setting her back sprawled over the couch. Her eyes widen and she began to giggle. Stop enjoying this. Hannah growls to herself.

Rolling her to her belly her eyebrows lower. When she heard him open the zipper to her backpack. When did he pull it off of her? She asks before she turns and notes he was pulling the silver duct tape out.

“Oh no that isn’t necessary I told you I would do anything you whaummph!” it was his hand to stop her voice.

“Be quiet my wife and children are asleep up stairs, they catch you here, off to jail with you” Hannah’s eyebrows raise as she looks up to the ceiling. Before he releases her mouth.

“Stop, please” holding her wrists behind her back, wrapping tape around the cuffs of her sweater. Binding tape around her forearm below her elbows. Hannah grunts and whines.

“Begging is not going to help Hannah, you said anything I want”

“I said that yes but you don’t need to tape me up... I... this is a little uncomfortable”

“That is alright time for you to sit up anyway” raising her to a seated position her back straight as the man crouched before her, his brown eyes delving into her blue so sweet and wonderfully brown held something. Primal in them now.

“No I want to get a look at my intruder” lowering the hood from her head Hannah felt the light cloth come down from the top of her head before she felt his fingers brush the edge of her neck. Making her shudder at the feeling his fingers gently intimately pull the cloth of her balaclava up. To reveal Hannah’s face.

A deep red feeling came over Hannah’s cream coloured cheeks. Her heart shaped face formed a wary line as her blue eyes look over the mans form with curiosity. What did he think when he see her? A stoner stealing for her next fix, a shameless criminal or something more pathetic. A destitute girl who is forced to steal to make her way...

Without warning the mans mouth covered hers thrusting his tongue to brush her teeth. She opened her gently allowing his tongue to brush and rub hers. Exploring their mouths for the first time like this... Hannah felt warmth encumbering her core. With everything she had she wished she could grab him and bring him closer.

As if reading her thoughts he places his hands firmly over her bottom and pull her closer, allowing her leg to wrap around his waist holding her up for a moment before slowly laying her on the couch below his weight. Rubbing the front of his jeans to her cargo pants she could feel his cock. He was big and hard! She realized as he pulls her pants down past her ankles ripping them off. Pulling her panties off before grabbing something Hannah recognised as the balaclava.

“Open wide”

“I promise I won’t scream” forcing the dry wool into her mouth she groans and whine again before the man drew the tape back and places several strips over her mouth forming and X then two extra to place below her nose and above her chin.

“I told you I cannot afford to have my wife and children hear you” he whispers kissing the tape over her lips while his left hand pulls down the zipper of her hoody. Bringing it down to reveal the t-shirt below that went down just above her midriff.

A plump bosom wet from nursing soaked through the gown. Hannah blushed at the feeling. Then the man kissed her nipple he did not lick or slurp as she would have expected he gave each a playful little peck. Hannah almost found herself giggling.

“I take it my intruder has some little ones of her own to worry about?” the woman responds with a quick nod before a whine.

“Plephf dophf temm amyuphf!”

“I do not plan to harm you, Hannah I figure we can have just a little bit of fun... then I will release you okay?” the man whispers kissing her neck while his hand massaged her plump bosom.

Allowing him to explore her body drove Hannah to near madness, he was not like most men who would squeeze and rub kiss and lick until he was ready to erupt. This man his adventure over her body left her wishing left her wanting more. More than simple airy kisses on the nape of her neck the feel of his nose nuzzling into her hair. A thumb brush her sensitive nipple. Then she had felt his head lower to her venus. And he brought her to a quaking eruption of ecstasy.

She had moaned she had screamed but when she was done she could only look him in the eye and smile below the tape. She knew what was coming next spreading her legs as far as she could she locked her eyes on him before murmuring into her gag.

“Take me please” which translated to some mumblings. The man disrobed his jeans and his underwear. With the ease of an experienced lover he glides himself into her folds she raised her head to his neck gag kissing his collar and neck. Breathing the scent of his musk. God she would love this.

With him guiding her. The man slowly drives himself to release collapsing onto her. Resting his weight to his elbows he slowly rose her in his grasp pulling the tape from her mouth cutting the bonds around her wrists and forearms. The man sits himself on the couch and tucks her head under his chin.

“Was I too rough for you Hannah?” his voice rumble quietly a he presses his lips to her head.

“No, just the mouth filler was a little coarse”

“I’m sorry” he whispers and kisses the top of her head she smiles “how are the little ones?”

“Well Tessa is sound asleep and baby Keaton was still asleep” Hannah grins as she looks up to her husband smiling.

“Can we do this again some time?”

“If you want... maybe we will have to let our little ones stay with their grandparents over a weekend we can do this all weekend long” he beams and Hannah snuggles into his arms. A pleasant game
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Nice story, thank you for posting.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Very nice!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic