TWINK TERRORS: THE SMELLY-FOOTED TAG TEAM (MM/M) *ILLUSTRATED!*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

really too too awesome I want his two little demons as my masters lol
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

The slave wrote: 2 years ago Really too too awesome. I want these two little demons as my masters lol
Phil and Josh would give you a serious run for their money, that's for sure ;)
Glad you enjoyed this short snippet. If you wanna read more about these two and their devilishly creative minds, you know what to do, boi.
You can find both of them on my banner.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Batsox
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Batsox »

OMG! You tell fantastic stories, @bondagefreak. I hope you will continue this story :)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Batsox[/mention] Long time no see, my friend! :mrgreen:
Thrilled to hear from you!

I'm glad you enjoyed this little snippet.
I think you (like most readers) missed the large font text at the end of the last chapter.
Go back to the final chapter and scroll down to the end of it ;) : https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=82870#p82870

About a year ago I was encouraged by one of my readers to take short scenes from Bound & Gagged and post them as individual stories.

Many of the guys who follow and enjoy my stories avoid my main one like the plague. Some think it's a story about sleeping bag bondage (which couldn't be further from the truth) and others can't get past the initial harshness of the early non-consensual kidnapping scene.

The goal of these short extracts is to show non-B&G readers that the preconceived notions they have about the forum's most read and reviewed story are heavily flawed and incorrect.

You would think that the number of positive reviews it has garnered would convince those with cold feet that it may in fact be worth their time, but it seems that the number of reviews and support it's received is actually proving to be a major deterrent for many. Quite a few members have stated being put off by it simply because of the post count (95% of which are just comments) which is kinda saddening, considering reviews are there to convince potential readers of a product's/story's quality.

In any case, if you like TWINK TERRORS, then you're bound to enjoy B&G a lot ;)
What you read here was just a tiny snippet.

Every week we have new readers/reviewers joining our group there (the most recent additions being [mention]BigBrosBigFeet[/mention] and [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention]).

Some reviewers are just getting started. Others like [mention]4toes[/mention] and [mention]smushboy[/mention] have recently embarked on the adventure and are currently smack in the middle of it and catching up at great speeds. Many of the readers who are now fully up to date and waiting for new chapters have recently started reading just a short while ago and caught up to it in a matter of days (ex: [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention], [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] and the site Admin [mention]chadmc90[/mention] just to name a few).

Long story short [mention]Batsox[/mention]: If you like socks/sneaker-play (which I know you do) then B&G is definitely the place where you ought to be ;)

4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

Batsox wrote: 2 years ago OMG! You tell fantastic stories, @bondagefreak. I hope you will continue this story :)
[mention]Batsox[/mention] He really does! Surely you are in for a treat when you start reading his magnus opus, B&G. I can't just emphasize how great sir [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] 's story telling is. His world building is so good that you get sucked into the stories he writes.
Batsox
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Batsox »

I began to read B&G yesterday. I did read some of it a few years ago, and I really enjoyed it then as I do now!

While reading the story again I started to wonder… How did things begin between Steven and Nick? Have you ever thought about telling that story?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Batsox wrote: 2 years ago I began to read B&G yesterday.

I started to wonder… How did things begin between Steven and Nick? Have you ever thought about telling that story?
Hello, my friend!
That's great! I real glad to hear that.

Indeed I have. You'll find all the background info pertaining to Nick & Steven in B&G.
Unlike most stories that cram lengthy background info and introductions at the beginning, I opted to take the opposite route. Most of the "world-building" (as [mention]4toes[/mention] so eloquently put it 8-)) occurs further on into the saga. You'll be given lots of insight into the nature of their past friendship as well as tons of info relating to Nick's psyche and whatnot.

Can't wait to see you there, buddy!
Very much looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the earlier parts of Steven's adventure ;)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic