TWINK TERRORS: THE SMELLY-FOOTED TAG TEAM (MM/M) *ILLUSTRATED!*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

TWINK TERRORS: THE SMELLY-FOOTED TAG TEAM (MM/M) *ILLUSTRATED!*

Post by bondagefreak »

PART I
TWINK TERRORS
THE SMELLY-FOOTED TAG TEAM

My friend Josh and just lay there, sprawled out on his bed; him lying on his back and me still tightly zipped up inside my spandex sleepsack.

The two of us spent a good fifteen minutes chatting about the threesome we'd just had with his hunky roommate Kyle.
We spoke about unrelated stuff too, but our conversation took a slightly more serious tone when I finally admitted how miserable I felt about having such an underperforming libido.

True to his playful nature though, the blue-eyed college twink was rather quick in restoring a smile to my face and using my own body to prove me wrong.

"I don't know about that, buddy. I'd say your libido is working just fine." he chuckled, slowly reaching over towards my vulnerable groin area and wrapping his long, nimble fingers around my six inch, rock-hard boner.

I thrashed and squirmed to get away, but Josh had no trouble controlling my hopelessly sleepsacked-form.
My erect member was jerked off, and the handsome blond stud used his other hand to stifle my ecstatic laughter down and prevent me from screaming.

"Haha! I'm gonna have sooo much fun with tonight." he warmed me, grinning devilishly and at the fact that I was unable to defend myself against his merciless attacks and skilled ministrations.

I laughed and cursed at him, but the nineteen-year-old super-twink was smart enough to recognize my signals and knew exactly when to stop.

Josh LOVED edging me, and he seemed to get a special thrill out of denying my orgasms.
Unfortunately for me, he was also really good at it.

The convenient groin-level access at the front of my stretchy skintight prison was finally zipped back up, and the young college-star put his t-shirt back on before asking me if I felt like joining him for a few hours of Netflix over on the living room couch.

Naturally, I agreed.
I mean, being in a sleepsack and all, it's not as though I had much bargaining power anyways.

I demanded to be let out, but of course, the jock merely laughed and denied my request.
We argued for a bit, but after I'd made it clear to him that keeping me restrained like this was unacceptable, the athletic teen-twink sat down next to my head and gave me a light tap on the cheek.

"Alright buddy. Since you insist on being such a loud-mouth and causing trouble, it looks like your little gob will have to be taped shut while we watch some Netflix." he smirked, instantly making me giggle and laugh as he ran his aggressive fingers across my defenseless, spandex-clad abdomen and thighs.

"Hahaha! No. No! Josh, STOP! This isn't fair! Naaaahaha!" I laughed, squirming and wiggling across the bed, desperate to get away and break free from of the maddening, body-hugging restraint I was trapped in.

"Nobody said it was." Josh was quick to respond, flashing me another one of his signature winks before slowly bringing his attack to a halt.

"Alright, now you stay right where you are. I'm gonna find something to stuff your mouth with..." he added, ignoring my feigned look of disapproval and slipping out of the bedroom in search of something to stifle my cries with.

JOSHUA

Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Love this section of B&G. Josh is my fav after all. After master Nick of course. Totally love these snippets into the much larger story they come from
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

Nice start of story can’t wait to read the rest of the chapters
User4525
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by User4525 »

I'm loving this story so far, please continue!
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Gosh, I love this kind of stories where characters from another story meet in a different contex, it really helps building their character. Nice job [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], I feel like this characters are made for eatch other, the charming Josh and the submitive Steven are quite an interesting pair and I really curious to see what Steven's mouth-shutter is going to be, I am hoping for something big and really smelly, maybe a pair of Big Mike's socks, or even the ladie's man Chris's sock instead, we will see...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

PART II
TWINK TERRORS

As soon as the blond-haired stallion left the room, I fought and struggled to break out of my stretchy, skintight restraint.

I tried spreading my legs apart and tried freeing my arms from the internal sleeves, but all of it was to no avail.

I'd spent many a night zipped inside this thing, desperately trying to figure a way out of the frustratingly tight, body-hugging cocoon. But unlike most of the cheap imitation sacks that were commonly sold over the web, this one was completely escape-proof.

My boyfriend Nick had dished out a sizeable sum of money in getting this particular sack custom-made for me. And not only had he taken all my measurements, but he'd also taken extra precautions by taking a few digits off my declared height, shoulder-width, shoe size and weight. The slightly altered numbers resulted in us receiving bondage sack that was both tighter and more restrictive than what the manufacturing company would've normally deemed fit for a small, 140-pound guy like me.

Much to my own dismay, I'd spent every single night for the past month tightly zipped up inside this thing, and had spent hours upon hours trying to make heads or tails of it by probing the sack for any weaknesses.

There were none.

My boyfriend - who was both older and much stronger than I was - wanted me in bed at 9PM sharp, and had singlehandedly put an end to my late night snacking habits and cellphone gaming sessions with the purchase of this sack. He'd even paid the additional cost of having two convenient access points built into it; one facing my back entrance, and the other, right over my crotch and groin.

With my hands and arms pinned down to my sides in the sleepsack's built-in sleeves, I had no way to stop his oversized hands from pumping my small shaft up and down. No way to free my hands from my sides and no way to defend myself.

The man really enjoyed edging me whilst I was sack, and as I was learning now, so too did my new friend Josh!

The blond lad's hands weren't nearly as large as those of my huge, construction-worker boyfriend. But his fingers were quite strong and remarkably dexterous.

Even after he'd left the room and zipped the sleepsack's front opening back up, I was left there, squirming on his bed and dealing with an uncomfortably rigid erection.

I had no way to relieve myself, and no way to break free from this maddening captivity he was imposing upon me.
And to make matters worse, he was now going around his apartment in search of something to gag me with!

FUCK!

Joshua returned few minutes later, and from the devilish grin on his handsome face, I immediately knew his venture had been a fruitful one.

"Since you did such a good job at rimming Kyle's big sweaty ass during our threesome, I think I'll put you to work on another cleaning job while I watch some Netflix." he told me, slowly walking up to the bed and sitting himself down next to my vulnerable face and head.

I gave the kid a disgruntled look before frowning my brow at him and lifting my head up off the mattress. I wanted to see what he was hiding behind his back. Josh didn't keep me guessing for long.

"Say hello to Nathan's boxers!" he cheerfully exclaimed, bringing his left hand up in front of him and allowing the huge pair of big black boxer shorts to dangle down over my horrified face.

I crinkled my nose up and moaned in a disapproval, greatly frightened by both the size of the cloth and by the worn-out, liberally-stained appearance of it.

"I actually thought about asking Kyle for his sexy Calvins, but given how big his briefs are, I didn't think they'd fit into your mouth. Nate's boxers are also huge, but as you can see they're also really thin. I'm pretty sure these'll be a better fit for your mouth." he explained, causing me to frown even deeper and narrow my eyes down on the putrid, crusty-looking black cloth.

The mischievous teen-jock spent the next minute teasing me with his roommate's filthy boxers.
He even brought them up to his nose and made a comment about how BAD they stank, before turning them inside out and threatening to smother my face in them.

"Man, this guy really needs to wash his stuff more often! His boxers smell like shit!" he laughed, right before scooping the back of my head up with one hand and bringing the giant wad of odorous, bum-scented material down over my nose.

"Here, buddy. Sniff my roomie's butthole." Josh laughed, forcing me to inhale the scent of his roommate's horrifying, stench-ridden boxers.

I coughed and gagged on the smell, desperately trying to get away and futilely trying to escape my unbearably strict, body-hugging cocoon.

Joshua just laughed and pulled the putrid boxers away from my face before ruffling my hair up.

"Awwh, come on. They're not that bad." he chuckled, tossing the funky boxers down to the bed and getting up to resume rummaging through the contents of his dresser.

A very large roll of heavy-duty industrial grey duct tape was pulled out of his sock drawer and tossed right next to me, on top of the bed.

The playful jock and I spent the next few minutes arguing about the pros and cons of being gagged with Nathan's unwashed boxers. In an effort to coo me, Josh even took his phone out and showed me some photos on his roommate's Facebook profile.

I'd never met Nathan, but with his military-style buzz cut, his sharp facial features, and the big puffer jacket he was wearing in his profile pic, the guy was undeniably attractive.

That didn't mean I wanted his heavily worn-out boxers being crammed inside my mouth though!

The argument ended when Joshua finally dropped his cheerful façade and gave me a not-so-light smack on the cheek.

"Alright buddy, talking time's over." he announced, suddenly adopting a somewhat more serious tone as he took hold of the putrid underwear and crumpled them up into a fat ball.

Turned on by my young friend's ability to switch back and forth from passive to aggressive, I begrudgingly opened my mouth up and parted my lips wide to accept his roommate's giant parachute boxers.

Josh picked the back of my head up and simply tried to jam the wadded undies right in. But no matter how hard he tried, the tightly-packed ball of crumpled up material just wouldn't fit.

"Ugghmph!" I protested, unable to deal with the size of Joshua's chosen gag and unable to cope with the powerful stench of his roommate's butt and balls.

"Haha! It's too big for your mouth." the blond stud conceded, allowing the balled-up cloth to swell back up to it's full size before finally motioning for me to surrender my orifice once more.

This time, the odorous boxers did find their way inside my mouth however.

Joshua packed the mighty material in, bit by bit. He started off by forcing me to chow down on the very center of Nathan's gooch-scented underwear. The crusty front pouch and nauseating rear-end quickly followed suit, and soon the entirety of the musky, old, ripe material was crammed in, filling my mouth up to bursting and stuffing my cheeks full.

No amount of useless protesting would save me now, I knew.
There would be no talking past this point. No screaming for help or getting a word out.

The mystery dude's giant boxers took every micron of space inside my tightly-packed orifice, and proved so formidable that my lips were left stretched out and bulging in a futile attempt to accommodate the entirety of the material.

As for the stuffing itself, it tasted absurdly foul and unpleasant.
But even though I'd never admit it to Joshua or anyone else, the fact that I'd just seen a photo of the hot guy who's boxers I was tasting, actually made the whole experience somewhat more palatable. No pun intended.

I watched as Joshua fumbled with his extra sticky roll of heavy-duty duct tape, and obediently focused on keeping the oversized, bum-flavoured stuffing inside my mouth while he got ready to tape my face shut.

In hindsight, I would've much rather been dealing with Kyle's big, sweaty Calvin Klein briefs.
But unfortunately for me, that was not my call to make.

Joshua wanted me gagged with his other roommate's reeking boxers, and that's exactly what my mouth would be silenced with.

It took some doing for my young captor to work the massive roll of duct tape open, and I could tell from the trouble he was having that he wasn't used to dealing with such sticky stuff.

The blond lad lowered himself down over my face and kissed my generously-stuffed mouth. He locked his lips around mine and used his tongue to press down on the protruding underwear stuffing.

As soon as he broke off the kiss, I blushed...which caused him to chuckle.

The kiss wasn't romantic or anything, and there wasn't any emotional significance behind it.
It was a playful, daring kiss...completely different from the aggressive, powerful, demanding lip-locking my boyfriend was in the habit of imposing upon me.

Other than physical attraction, I harbored no romantic feelings for Josh.
But the surprising gesture of both playfulness and affection was a pleasant one nonetheless. And it caught me a little off guard.

I moaned and giggled as much as I could beneath my hefty cloth gag.

The blue eyed steed then ruffled my hair up, and pulled my tightly-mummified form across the mattress until my head was left hanging freely off the side of the bed. I watched as he stood up and took position over my head, placing his feet close together and locking the top of my skull in between his knees.

Duct tape was plastered down across the back of my neck, and the young man's leglock held my head tightly in place while he pulled the jumbo roll of tape up and all the way around my lower face; effectively muzzling my mouth shut and sealing in his older roommate's heavily-worn boxers inside.

Joshua brought the tape around my head a good six or seven times before finally severing the wide adhesive and tossing the heavy roll down, back on top of his bed.

The extra sticky, industrial-grade duct tape was smoothed down over my lower face, covering everything from the bottom of my nose, right down to the tip of my chin.

I moaned in feigned disapproval, but my complaints could no longer be registered past his buzz cut roomie's big, stinkin' parachute boxers.

The 170-pound blond-haired college star just smiled and chuckled at my misfortune.

Confirming what I already knew about him being stronger than I was, the wiry teen-jock hoisted me up in his arms and carried me over his shoulder as he slowly made his way out the bedroom and into the apartment living room.

Lifting me up wasn't exactly an easy task for him, but he nevertheless pulled it off remarkably well considering how lean and athletic he was compared to the other brawny hunks that he usually associated himself with.

Movie night with this guy proved anything but boring.

Most of the first half-hour was spent browsing his extensive "to-watch" list and watching trailers.
But as soon as the blond haired lad made his choice, I was wrestled down from my upright sitting position and was forced to lie face up, with the back of my head resting on my handsome friend's lap.

Josh alternated between watching his TV-show, pinching my nostrils shut, asking me questions he knew I couldn't answer, smothering me with his hands, and tickling, prodding and exploring my tightly-restrained, hopelessly-sleepsacked body.

The devilish teen-jock's attention was momentarily taken away from me when the apartment's front door opened and a familiar face walked in. The face of none other than that of my most hated rival; skaterboy Phil!

TWINK TERRORS

THE VICTIM
MAIN PROTAGONIST

Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 4 times in total.

Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

A very nice refreshing memory of a good 1 on 1 story, good job! :)
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

I’d forgotten how hot this chapter was. I’m not really into underwear as a gag or sniffing torture device but it sounds so seriously hot here, I would nearly want to experience it. If Josh was the one to do it I wouldn’t complain ;)

That kiss over the gagged lips may not be romantic but it was playfully daring just as Josh is. Pushing his tongue into the underwear makes it even hotter.

Looks like my love affair with Josh is back!!! :oops: :oops:

Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

PART III
TWINK TERRORS

The instant Phil walked in, I knew I was in deep shit. I was already having trouble dealing with Josh, and I most certainly did NOT need his good-for-nothing roommate being added into the mix.

The douchebag skaterboy didn't pay me much attention at first, but the cocky smirk on his annoying face pretty much confirmed the ill intent he harbored towards me.

I watched rather wearily as he snatched a couple of beers from the kitchen fridge and plopped himself down on the couch, right next to my friend Josh and I.

The two of them pretty ignored me and spent some time chatting about stuff I couldn't relate to.
Aside from my blond captor absentmindedly running his fingers through my hair, I was left in relative peace as the two college twinks sipped their respective beers and talked about grades, assignments and fellow students.

The heat of Joshua's thighs and the enormous underwear stuffing that was buried inside my mouth kept my engorged member hard and aroused inside the body-hugging, skintight cocoon.

With the stretchy black spandex being so thin and so tautly spread out across my compact body, the outline of my boner stuck out like a sore thumb. Even worse was the fact that I had no way to conceal my arousal.

The sleepsack was very strict and the interval sleeves my arms and hands were trapped did not allow me the freedom of touching myself.

Although I had never experienced anything remotely similar to a cock cage, my boyfriend's infuriating sleepsack was quite possibly even more frustrating, in that it left the victim fully erect while at the same time denying him any means of relief. This was, in it's own right, a much more torturous form of imposed chastity.

"Hey faggot." Phil spoke, finally acknowledging my presence and using two of his fingers to stop me from getting air in through my nostrils.

I growled in frustration, but quickly found myself whimpering and moaning in ecstasy as Joshua's dexterous right hand reached down towards the outline of my boner and started jerking me off through the thin, stretchy sleepsack.

The two rowdy teen-devils spent the next ten minutes tormenting me; jerking me off through the confines of my escape-proof prison, and fooling around with my breathing, either by pinching my nostrils shut or by smothering me with their hands.

I begged and screamed through my gag, but no rescuers came to save me.
The colossal pair of stench-ridden boxers that had been wadded up and crammed into my mouth easily kept my hearty protests and calls for help at bay.

"What's he gagged with?" Skaterboy Phil finally asked, no doubt recognizing the presence of a stuffing by how thoroughly my screams were being muffled out.

Joshua flashed his friend a toothy grin before looking back down at me and ruffling my hair up.
"Nathan's boxers." came his somewhat proud response.

Phil nearly choked on his beer when he heard what the blond teen-devil had filled my mouth with. He was so taken aback by his buddy's response that some of the malt-flavoured liquid he was in the process of ingesting managed to seep out past the corners of his lips.

*Gulp*
"You stuffed this fag's mouth with Nate's boxers?!" the Skater-kid cried out, appearing both thrilled and appalled by the answer his playful roommate had given him.

"Yup. Went in the dork's room and snatched the first pair of boxers I saw." Josh chuckled, causing his skaterboy friend to double over and burst with laughter.

"DUDE! Nate fuckin' NEVER washes his boxers!" Phil immediately roared, quite literally beside himself with excitement and disbelief.

"Yeah, but at least now we've got this cute, helpless prisoner to help wash his stuff. Ain't that right, buddy-boy?" the blond jock teased, playfully pressing his fingers into my puffed-out cheeks and causing me to cry out furiously beneath my gag.

"Haha! Yeah...I bet he's really liking the taste of Nate's smelly butt and balls. Those boxers must taste like SHIT!" Phil chimed in, a comment that almost had me puking from how bad the material inside my mouth reeked and tasted.

I didn't know this Nathan fellow.
I'd never even met him or seen him in real life.
And yet here I was, quite literally washing the dude's filthy boxers with my mouth and getting a first hand taste of his smelly nuts and bum crack.

The boxers stank and tasted horrible! But for some reason, the mocking and teasing I was now being put through seemed to amplify the taste and make the stuffing even more unbearable.

"Mmmnnph uugphh!"

"When he's done with those, I think we should put him to work on my boxers." Phil proposed, causing Josh to chuckle with glee and making my eyes go wide in unbridled terror.

"How 'bout that, buddy? Wanna suck on Phil's dirty boxers later?" Josh asked, ruffling my hair up and laughing at my visibly angered reaction.

Both teens watched as I tried to scream and protest through the giant ball of bum-flavoured cloth in my mouth.
The cacophonic sound of their combined laughter soon filled the living room as my frantic yelling resulted in nothing more than a series of incomprehensible grunts and noises.

The two twinks spent the next few minutes tormenting me and playing around with me breathing again.
I screamed and shook my head no as Phil reached in his pocket and took his phone out to snap some pics of me.

My muffled protests went unheeded.

Josh eventually got up and headed towards the kitchen, temporarily leaving me alone with Phil while he went to grab some nachos and another set of beers from the fridge.

You can probably imagine the level of angst and panic I experienced when the dark haired skater-twink used that brief moment of unsupervised privacy to stand up off the couch, pull his grey sweatpants down, and show me his baby blue, shiny satin boxer shorts.

Knowing full well what he was about to do, I screamed as loud as I could to get a hold of Joshua's divided attention.
Unfortunately for me, my frantic screaming came a little too late.

Phil's satin-covered bums were already on top of me, and my gagged face instantly found itself being swallowed up deep inside his crack.

I cried out in absolute terror, but his bums took care of muffling me out.

"T-bag, bitch." the twink quietly hissed, sitting his entire weight down on my face and smothering me between his warm, satin-clad butt cheeks.

The t-bagging lasted only a few seconds, but was punctuated with the brief and very terrifying sound of a strong, powerful fart.

PRRRRRRT!

The stupid skaterboy's rear-end eruption blasted right through his silky boxer shorts, into my flaring nostrils and straight down into my oxygen-deprived lungs.

By the time the cruel-hearted twink had pulled his sweatpants back on and had walked away to join his roommate in the kitchen, I was choking on his gas and struggling against my undefeatable body-restraint like you wouldn't believe.

"Mmgggghh...mhggg! Uuugggmmph!" I coughed.

Words can't even begin to describe the level of anger and frustration I felt at that moment.
I wanted to fuckin' rip the guy's eyes out, and yet here I was, chocking on his rotten fart and gagging on some college dude's putrid boxers!

Joshua remained oblivious to the treatment his good-for-nothing roomie had just given me. And much to my continued dismay, the blond lad interpreted my sudden and inexplicable desire to break free as some sort of challenge. Had our roles been reversed, I might've also made that same mistake.

"Trying to get away are we?" he chuckled, walking back into the living room with a can of beer in one hand and a bowl of salty nachos in the other.

I watched as the handsome college-star placed his late night snack down on the coffee table, and watched as he crept back down over protesting form and wiggled his fingers as though he was gonna tickle me.

"Mmpphhgg! Mmmhgggg...mmgggph!" I yelled, desperately trying to let him I didn't want his stupid roommate Phil playing around with me.

Josh had no way of knowing what I was trying to tell him though, and once again came to the erroneous conclusion that I was making a fuss simply for the sake of getting his attention. The sexy stud lunged at me; his fingers digging into my vulnerable abdomen, furiously and mercilessly tickling me to the point of hysteria.

"Mppggggpphhpphh! Mppggpphhphh! Mhhgggpphh!" I screamed, laughing and laughing 'till my eyes filled with tears.

Another set of hands eventually joined the fray, and I quickly opened my squinting eyes to see Phil's mocking face, grinning devilishly as he used his fingers to tickle me senseless and jerk me off through my spandex body-restraint.

I was furious at the sight of him enjoying himself at my expense, but was too tightly sacked up and gagged to do anything about it.

More smothering ensued, and by the time the two devils were done tormenting me, I was completely clunked out, heaving from the exertion and left gasping for air.

The two guys gave me a much needed break after that, and eventually ended up turning Netflix off in favour of watching the football game that was playing on the local sports channel.

Things took a slightly different turn when Phil suddenly voiced out a complaint about having sore feet.

The cruel skaterboy bent down to unlace his heavily worn-out Converse All Stars.
His two sneakers were noisily tossed down to the floor. And before he even managed to put both of his feet back up on the coffee table, a very strong and downright PUNGENT odour began permeating the air inside the living room.

"Ugghmpph!" I cried out.

The stench was coming from Phil's socks!

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

:mrgreen: Need I say more? lol
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

God I hate Phil, but that’s such a hot chapter. Knowing what comes next makes the anticipation of the next chapter all the more gruelling ;)

Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

PART IV
TWINK TERRORS

"Ugh, dude!" Joshua protested, waving a hand in front of his face and crinkling his nose up at the unpleasant odour that was now filtering up into our nostrils.

Phil knew he was responsible for the stench, but he made no effort to correct the situation or even provide us with an apology.

"Man, it feels so good to finally kick those things off..." he spoke, ignoring his buddy's complaints and wiggling his socked toes around in an enthusiastic display of excitement.

The skaterboy's feet didn't look much larger than mine.
In fact, now that I was able to get a good look at them, I'd say they had to be size 9s or something.
Still, that didn't make them any less frightening.

His socks looked positively toxic and his soles just REEKED!

Probably being accustomed to the skater-twerp airing his stinkers out like this, Joshua's complaints died out fairly fast, and he and his friend were back to watching the football game commenting on what was going on. They sipped their pale-coloured beers and spent the next ten or fifteen minutes just chatting and paying me little heed.

Unlike Josh though, I couldn't breathe through my mouth and had no way of escaping the incredibly foul smell that now permeated the air around us. Phil's socks positively STANK!

My moment of respite finally came to an end when the cruel skater-twink wiggled his toes again and suggested swapping my gag for something different.

"Bro, I think the fag should have *these* socks in his mouth." he randomly stated, interrupting a perfectly good moment of silence and taking Joshua's focus away from the TV screen.

"Haha! Yeah, but Nathan's boxers really need a good soaking. I don't think they're ready to come out yet." the blond lad dismissively answered. Fortunately for me, Josh didn't seem particularly enthused by the prospect of removing all that tape from around my face, restuffing my mouth, and then taping my face back up again.

"Dude, forget Nathan's boxers! THESE smelly fucks are the ones that should get a good soaking." Phil exclaimed, quickly pulling his feet up from off the coffee table and swiveling around so that he was facing my friend and I.

"Here." he smirked, extending his ridiculously raunchy-looking soles up towards Josh's face. "Sniff 'em."

My friend gave his roommate's feet and disdainful look before tentatively flaring his nostrils open and stealing a quick whiff.

"Ahhww! Fuuck!" he immediately cried out, batting the troublesome runt's rotten soles away and waving one of the living room cushions in the air to dry and dissipate the revolting stench.

"Haha! Told ya they needed a wash! Been wearin' these old fucks for like a month now. Now quit your whining and let's cram my stinkers down his trap." came the skaterboy's very hearty command.

I did my best to remain calm, knowing full well that any momentary display of weakness on my part would be exploited.
But as soon as the imminent threat of having my mouth filled with those nauseatingly putrid socks loomed above me, I lost that small measure of self-control I once had and broke down into a frenzied panic.

I genuinely did NOT want Phil's socks going in my mouth!

Joshua looked down at me, and for the briefest of moments, he and I both shared a moment of perfect clarity.
No words mere formulated past my stuff gag, but the perceptive teen-jock instantly locked eyes with me and knew what was going through my mind.

"No dude, just drop it." he calmly responded, cupping his hand over my face and shielding me from the stench of his buddy's ripe soles. "If those things get in his mouth, he's gonna catch a fuckin' disease or something." he added, chuckling mildly as he brushed the brown haired twink's tempting invitation aside.

I knew Josh didn't actually believe that. But much to my great relief, he understood how utterly terrified I was and proved himself worthy of being my friend by defending me to the last.

Phil was persistent, but being shorter and physically inferior to the blue eyed super-twink, he was virtually powerless to impose his will upon me. I was safe...for now.

"A disease from my socks...pfft! Dude, if that kid gets a disease from something it'll be from munching on Nate's bum stains." came the crafty skater-twink's noticeably annoyed reply.

I'll admit, my eyes widened somewhat considerably at the disturbing nature of that comment.
But even so, I wisely kept quiet and resigned myself to obediently sniffing the air beneath Joshua's protective palm.

Unfortunately for me, my friend's protection didn't include shielding me from offensive odours for very long though.

The blond twink was adamant about wanting to keep Nate's boxers inside my mouth, but when it came to protecting me from his roommate's rotten All Stars, my luck quickly ran out.

Phil eventually gave up on his aspiration to see me sucking on his socks, but lost no time in finding other ways to make my already dire predicament even more unpleasant.

The smug-faced kid quickly bent down to pick up one of his worn-out Converse shoes, before pulling the front tongue flap wide open and lowering the dreaded thing down over my face.

"Here, fucker. Sniff!" he ordered, taking advantage of the fact that Josh had recently removed his protective hand from my vulnerable nostrils and face.

I twisted my head left and right to avoid the shoe, but the spectacle of my struggle only seemed to add fuel to the fire.

In the seconds that followed, both rowdy twinks began laughing hysterically, and both of them appeared intent on making me sniff the inside of Phil's ratty old skate shoe.

A few sniffs later and I was quite literally lying there; gagging, coughing and crying out like crazy.

The air inside the skater-punk's high-top wasn't as ripe or as fetid as the stench of his socks. But it still stank like hell and was a lot worse than some of the other stinky shoes I'd previously been exposed to.

My spirits sank to an all time low when my straw-haired friend got up and temporarily left the living room in search of something.
He returned to us a few seconds later, but my eyes beamed wide open upon seeing what he'd fished out from his bedroom.

It was a gas mask.
A big black Russian army gas mask!

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Yes the gas mask.... by far the best bit of having Phil involved. This is where I really started to dislike him but my god is he the perfect villain and knows exactly how to push Steven’s buttons

Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

PART V
TWINK TERRORS

I twisted, turned and put up a valiant struggle. But in the end, those four hands defeated my mounting resistance and my gagged face quickly found itself being swallowed up by the tight embrace of Joshua's military breathing unit.

The familiar sensation of tightness engulfed my face as the rubber mask gobbled my head up and clung to it like a second skin. It was an air-tight seal; one designed to keep toxic elements and strong chemicals at bay. Only in this case, it was going to be used for the exact opposite.

Foggy circular goggles allowed me to see the grinning faces of my captors, and the only air my nostrils could now get access to came directly from a small hole at the center of the mask's giant breathing filter.

I was fucked.
I knew it. Josh knew it. And most of all, Phil knew it.

I resisted as best I could, but in the end, my efforts to halt the delinquent college twinks yielded few results.
I ended up being forced to sniff the inside of Phil's rotten shoe, and spent the next ten minutes coughing, gagging and crying out beneath Nate's giant wad of odourous boxers.

Things got even worse when Josh got up and once again left me at alone and at the mercy his despicable roommate.

"Gonna use the washroom. I'll be right back." he announced, cheerfully making his way towards the apartment bathroom and ignoring my rather frantic pleas for attention.

As soon as the blond lad disappeared from sight, the cruel skaterboy's smug face appeared on the other side of my circular gas mask goggles and an evil smile twisted itself upon his stupid face.

I watched as he pulled his ratty shoe off my gas mask inhaler, and whimpered wearily as he pulled my upper body up so that the back of my head was resting on his lap.

*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*
*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*
*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*

The sound of my laboured breathing filled the room, but was soon drowned out by the cheering TV crowd and sports commentators as Phil grabbed the sound system controller and turned the volume up.

Whatever he had planned for me, he didn't want my blond friend getting wind of it.

I didn't like where this was going.
I didn't like it one bit.

Bending down over my face and removing his left foot off from living room coffee table, skaterboy Phil went out of it way to make sure I got a clear view of what he did next.

I turned my weary head sideways and watched with great apprehension as the devilish teen-runt wrapped a hand around his left ankle and brought his other hand down, hooking two fingers beneath the cuff of his dingy-looking ankle sock and peeling it off.

Keeping my gaze locked on the frightening spectacle that unfolded before me, I growled into my gag and frowned deeply inside the confines of the heavily muffling military gas mask.

Phil's left sock was peeled off, slowly and dramatically.
The oafish twerp chuckled cockily as the rancid thing was slipped off, giving way of his sweaty toes and allowing a sickeningly generous amount of lint balls to fall out of from in between his digits.

The same process was repeated with his other foot, and before I knew it the bully was holding a very lethal weapon in his hands. One that consisted of his very own, puke-inducing, month-old socks!

I cried out and tried holding my breath, but the stupid bully kept coming at me, pressing his wadded up sock ball on top of my puny sniff hole and snickering hysterically at the fact that he could see me practically going cross-eyed inside the Russian army breathing apparatus.

The sound of a flushing toilet soon alerted us to Joshua's imminent return, but the crafty good-for-nothing runt managed to score another game-ending punch, this time by snatching one of his worn-out Converse sneakers from off the floor and cramming his big ball of festering socks down inside it.

I watched in horror as the ratty old shoe was opened up and pressed down over my breathing filter.

"I don't care what Barbie-boy says. You goin' ta sniff 'em, bitch!" he hissed, speaking in a low, menacing tone so that only he and I could hear.

Phil spent the next thirty seconds ignoring my frantic screams and securing his shoe to the front of my gas mask.
He pulled the laces extra tight to make sure that no amount of wiggling or struggling could shake it off.

The old Converse sneaker was laced up real tight, from the bottom all the way up to the top.
And once the lacing was complete, the remaining cotton-braided material was knotted up, then double-knotted, and then TRIPLE-knotted, simply for the sake of making it as air-tight as possible.

Joshua came out of the washroom to find me struggling and screaming for no apparent reason other than to draw attention to myself.

I was lying on the couch, in the same position he'd left me in a few minutes ago, and his buddy Phil was neither tormenting me nor paying me any attention.

"Dude, what's his problem?" Joshua asked, causing his crafty skater friend to eye me up and shrug his shoulders in feigned ignorance.

"I dunno." he lied, causing me to grow even more furious and agitated. "He's been acting up ever since you left. I had to turn the TV volume up 'cause I couldn't even listen to the game." he added, lying again and only further adding insult to injury.

Joshua rolled his eyes and sat on the edge of the couch before giving me a somewhat amused and slightly disappointment look.

"Looks like the little prisoner wants some attention." the jock concluded, ignoring my frantic cries for help and rewarding my pleas with a toothy grin.

I of course had no way to tell him about the absolutely PUNGENT socks which had been crammed inside the shoe, and had no way of alerting my friend to the fact that his roommate's rotten stinkers were clogging up the entrance of my breathing filter.

I screamed and shook my head in disgust, but Josh merely took that as a poorly concealed desire for attention.

I spent the next half hour being prodded, poked and tickled, and was given virtually NO respite as the two twink-devils dug their fingers into my ribs, stomach, feet, thighs and crotch.

I screamed and laughed like I'd never laughed before.

The sleepsack's front entrance remained shut, but my raging boner pushed HARD against the stretchy confines of the tight spandex material.

Every so often, my panicked screams would turn into deep, ecstatic moans as a seemingly random hand would break away from the wild tickle-fest and give the outline of my engorged cock a few successive tugs.

Nope.
This was definitely no ordinary evening of Netflix-and-chill.
Not by a long shot!

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

As devious as Phil is this was brilliant at hinted at what lurked around the corner for Steven in the future. Totally love this scene and how you have written it :mrgreen:

Banner by Bondagefreak
luiggi87
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by luiggi87 »

What an amazing action! Totally love it❤️❤️❤️
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]User4525[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention]
Glad you guys are enjoying this. Only one final part left, one that'll finish with a bright red note at the bottom of it.
Be sure not to miss that.

[mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention]
Thanks for your usual support, guys!

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

PART VI
TWINK TERRORS

Even as I was being tickled and spontaneously jerked off, the smell of Phil's socks was making me sick!

I shook my head left and right, but his old Converse shoe was laced up real tight around my protruding inhaler unit. No amount of head-shaking would dislodge it, and I found myself having no choice but to take in laboured sniffs of the raunchy old stink-bundles that had been crammed inside it during Joshua's impromptu bathroom break.

*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*

"Mmmggghh!"

*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*

"Mmmmgggghh!"

*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*

"Uggghggmhhmmph!" I coughed, going absolutely start crazy from the sheer potency of the horrifyingly pungent smell.

I was a bit past midnight when the two rowdy college twinks called it a night and shut the TV off.
Phil had a class early in the morning and Josh was apparently looking forward to climbing in bed with me.
As much as I feared the thought of him jerking me off all night, I too genuinely looked forward to slipping under the covers with him.

I wasn't interested in betraying my boyfriend and having an affair. But curling up against such a warm, handsome guy was definitely something I'd have trouble saying no to.

When Josh finally unlaced the dreaded sneaker from my mask and saw the socks I'd been sniffing the entire time, he chuckled with glee and threw the sneaker over to Phil before letting him know what an evil fucker he was.

The crafty Skaterboy just laughed and pulled his pungent ankle socks back on before wishing Josh goodnight and departing for his bedroom.

I looked at Josh through the foggy circular gasmask eye-set.
Finally, we were along again.

"Need to use the washroom?" the dreamy eyed teen-devil asked.

I shook my head to let him know I didn't.

"Good." he calmly replied, before scooping my sleepsacked body up off the couch and carrying me into his bedroom, like a groom carrying his bride.

Josh and I spent the next half hour snuggling up in bed and talking to each other.

It was a very one-sided conversation, since the gag in my mouth didn't allow me to form anything beyond low-pitched grunts and muffled moans.

I pleaded with the sexy lad, desperately wanting him to remove his Russian army gas mask from my face.
But the cheeky teen-jock wasn't quite ready to free me from his rubber breathing contraption just yet.

I watched as he bent down and grabbed one of my very own discarded Nike Shox from off the floor. Then watched as he brought the shoe opening over my gas mask inhaler and forced me to take whiffs from inside it.

*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*
*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*

Of course, no adverse reaction resulted from his action. My shoes were almost brand new and I didn't have particularly strong smelling feet.
My lack of complaint eventually incited Joshua to stick his nose inside my shoe and give the thing a tentative sniff.

"Awh, yours aren't that bad." he stated, smiling cheerfully and tossing my newly-purchased sneaker back down to the floor.

"You wanna take a whiff of mine?" he smirked.
Without even bothering to wait for my response, the blond haired teen devil quickly sat up on the bed and bent down to unlace one of his heavily-worn Nike TNs sneakers.

"Mmmh ummph." I growled, shaking my gasmasked head from side to side in an attempt to convey both anger and disapproval. In truth I was dying to sniff the beta-jock's crummy old shoe, and secretly wanted nothing more than to bury my face inside 'em and get a whiff of his foot odour. Or at least I thought I did...

The second Josh pulled his shoe off and brought it closer to my face, I changed my mind.
His old TN was RANK and looked even worse on the inside than it did on the outside!

CONGRATULATIONS!

YOU'VE JUST READ CHAPTERS 217, 218 AND 219 OF BOUND AND GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG!

IF YOU ENJOYED THIS AND ARE LOOKING FOR MORE DESCRIPTIVE WRITING OF THIS GENRE, GO AHEAD AND CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO READ THE FULL STORY FEATURING THESE CHARACTERS.

CLICK HERE: BOUND AND GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+)

Synopsis: A young man finds himself being kidnapped and dragged into the woods by his best friend and his former high-school rival. As if being captured, bound up, gagged against his will and kidnaped by muscular straight hunks wasn't enough, our young protagonist has to deal with the fact that he is slowly falling in love with one of his captors.

What could possibly go wrong?
Start reading to find out

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Thanks for this [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] was one of my favourite bits of B&G. Josh being the mischievous barbie-twink totally unaware of the skater-douche Phil having added his socks. I am still infatuated with Josh and totally hate Phil but this snippet was a great little reminder of all the awesome scenes in the larger story. God I hope you write about Phil hitting the karma bus I really really really wanna read about that.

Banner by Bondagefreak
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

I hope this will attract some new readers to Bound and gagged in a sleeping bag. I really enjoyed rereading these chapters and seeing (right at the end) Joshua's hot Nike TNs again.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention]
Thanks for the comments, boys!
Glad the two of you enjoyed rereading this little snippet 8-)

tugfan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tugfan »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Great story... gag combinations are something :D
Pics mentioned in between definitely takes imgination to another level
So far so good waiting for next...
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] hey . I loved these chapters when I originally read them .
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

TWINK TERRORS

THE VICTIM
MAIN PROTAGONIST

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic