Some Fantasies Are Best Left To The Imagination (M/M) Completed Story

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Some Fantasies Are Best Left To The Imagination (M/M) Completed Story

Post by Gagfan »

Synopsis: A young man decides to finally live out his bondage fantasies, but as his helplessness grows he realizes far too late that he may have been a bit too naive and trusting. By the time he realizes something is amiss he is at the complete mercy of a stranger who has rather twisted intentions.

Part 1

Robert was filled with a nauseating mix of nervousness and excitement. His clammy hands tightly gripped the steering wheel, his map app telling him he was a mere five minutes from his destination. The twenty-five year old was heading to his first ever proper bondage session, and the dueling emotions of unbridled excitement mixed with worst case scenario worries had been causing havoc with his stomach all day.

The man had loved bondage as long as he could remember, going all the way back to his childhood days of watching Saturday morning cartoons. He had never actually experienced any bondage though despite a deep craving for it. Robert had had a few serious girlfriends, but had never been brave enough to admit his desire to them, being embarrassed that as a man he wanted to be restrained. The young man had always been far too paranoid to meet anyone online too, worried about the myriad of ways that such a meet up could go wrong.

That had all changed relatively recently though. Robert was a longtime member of a message board devoted to discussing bondage and sharing stories, both fictional and real. He had been particularly drawn to one author, gagmaster85, whose stories involved the sort of brutal bondage Robert had long fantasized about. Even better than that though, gagmaster’s stories involved copious use of sleeping bags and puffy winter coats.

For reasons Robert could never really explain, he had always loved both the look and feel of soft puffy nylon. Reading stories involving submissives getting tightly bound and gagged while bundled up in soft puffy nylon excited him greatly. The young man didn’t even mind that gagmaster's stories were exclusively M/M, while Robert considered himself completely straight he had to admit he had masturbated more than once to the stories. As he read about the men, their mouths stuffed full of filthy socks as masses of duct tape sealed their screams in, he couldn’t help but fantasize about being in their position.

Gagmaster85, or Kent as Robert had discovered his real name was, and Robert had exchanged many messages discussing their shared fetish. As they small talked they had discovered they actually lived reasonably close to one another. Robert was quite taken aback a few weeks ago when out of nowhere he got a message from Kent.

‘So boi would you like to experience the real thing?’

Robert was stunned, he knew Kent quite regularly did real life bondage sessions, openly admitting many of his fictional stories were fictionalized versions of real play sessions he had had. The young man had even contemplated reaching out to the dom and asking to have one, but he had never been bold enough to do so.

‘Ummm yea if you are legitimately offering! Although I must admit I’ve never done any bondage before so I’m worried I might not be able to handle being in your care.’

Robert was ecstatic at the idea of being subjected to his darkest fantasies, but he wasn’t an idiot. He knew he might quickly regret his decision and ruin his friendship with Kent at the same time.

‘That’s ok, you wouldn’t be my first first timer. We can take it easy on you and let you test what your limits are.’

The young man was relieved, he was nervous Kent might decide to cancel the offer if he couldn’t go full force. The fact the experienced dom was willing to dial things back for the inexperienced submissive put Robert at ease.

The two men then spent the next several hours discussing what limits Robert didn’t want crossed his first time. First and hardest red line was nothing sexual, Robert was straight and as aroused as he might be while bound he didn’t want to do anything of an adult nature. Kent also agreed to take it easy on the mummification, his sessions and stories often involved victims being layered in multiple puffy sacks while heavily mummified. Since it was Robert’s first time they agreed it would be better for him to be in a modest single sleeping bag, and not a SUPER puffy one at that.

The next red line discussed was footwear related. Kent’s stories involved subs being gagged with absolutely putrid socks then subjected to merciless smell and breathplay with even more socks and filthy shoes. Robert was deeply aroused by the idea of suffering through that, but for the first session he wanted the right to ‘sample’ any dirty laundry and reject any that he deemed too much. Kent teased him a bit over this request, but agreed to not subject him to any laundry that Robert thought was too disgusting.

Those discussions were a few weeks ago, the two men had arranged to meet at Kent’s house on a Saturday they were both free. Robert knew it wasn’t perhaps the wisest decision to meet someone in their own home for this sort of play session, but he felt it would be rude to reject the offer Kent made, especially since the dom was agreeing to such a toned down session with him. Robert told friends and family various lies about what he was up too, far too ashamed to admit he was meeting up with some stranger to be tightly bound.

Robert pulled his car to a stop in front of a rather nondescript house in a modest neighborhood. His heart felt like it was about to pound out of his chest as he turned his car off. The young man tried to take some deep breaths to calm himself. Deciding it was time, he got out of the car and walked towards the front door of the house. He gingerly knocked on the door a few times, then swallowed nervously as he awaited Kent.

He didn’t have to wait long before the door swung open revealing Kent. Robert was a bit stunned to see the man in person. Robert was not a small man, being nearly six foot tall and reasonably well built, but Kent towered over him, having to be nearly 6’5”. Not only that, but Kent was freakishly muscular, he looked like he could easily pick Robert up and throw him across a room with minimal effort, being built like someone who should be in professional wrestling. Piercing blue eyes were looking Robert over intently.

“Good evening! Come on in!”

Kent’s voice was deep, but had a friendly tone to it that was comforting. He gave Robert a reassuring smile and guided him into the house.

“Ummm thank you. And thank you for inviting me, I know you could easily just have a session with someone who didn’t constrain your bondage as much as I requested.”

Robert’s voice sounded odd, being far meeker than it normally did. He felt rather intimidated by the situation he had agreed to.

“Nah man that’s fine! You have to start somewhere. And depending on how tonight goes you might quickly become one of those guys I can have a ‘rough’ session with, right?”

Robert weakly smiled at him, his heart fluttered a little when Kent mentioned a ‘rough’ session. While he was nervous as could be, a small part of him regretted not just giving this hulk of a dom permission to do whatever he pleased.

“Yea I suppose you are right, I still appreciate it though.”

Kent smiled and gave him a polite nod. The two men were standing in Kent’s living room at the moment, but the host had not made any move to sit down or offer Robert a seat.

“Now my friend we can sit here and small talk for a bit if you want, but in my experience that isn’t going to do anything to calm your nerves. So I recommend we go ahead and get started if that’s ok with you.”

Robert was a bit scared to get right into things, but he realized that Kent was likely correct. The young man wasn’t going to be any less nervous in an hour than he was right now.

“Sure that sounds good I guess.”

Kent flashed him a smile and guided him deeper into the house towards a bedroom. The room had a queen size bed in the middle of it with several dark oak dressers against the walls. Robert’s heart nearly skipped a beat when he saw multiple coils of brown rope neatly stacked on the dressers along with a few rolls of silver duct tape. On the bed laid a pair of black puffy pants. The shiny black pants basically looked like a down coat for the legs, the baffling bulged outward seemingly having been aftermarket overfilled a bit.

“Strip naked then put those pants and your jacket back on”

“Naked? Aren’t you a bit worried that... uh...”

Robert looked down to his crotch where his dick was already rock hard in aroused anticipation of his fantasy coming true. Kent let out a deep laugh, immediately understanding Robert’s concern.

“Worried you might get a little excited and jizz all over my nice pants? Don’t worry about it, not to be arrogant but I have plenty of money to get new ones. Plus to be entirely honest most of the little bondage bois I play with don't mind a ‘lightly used’ bit of gear.”

Kent then slapped one of his massive thick hands in Robert’s shoulder to reassure him. He leaned close to the inexperienced submissive and spoke barely above a whisper.

“Plus let me tell you friend, there are few things in this world that beat the feeling of soft nylon pressing against your bare skin all over. I don’t want you to miss out on that.”

Robert just silently shook his head yes, briefly too overwhelmed to even speak.

“Now I know you are a bit shy so I’ll leave you alone to get dressed, just let me know when you are ready for me.”

The behemoth of a man left the room and closed the door behind him, leaving Robert alone with his racing thoughts. The overwhelmed man stood paralyzed for a moment before finally he began to do as instructed. He unzipped his coat, a black patagonia down sweater, and laid it on the bed. He then pulled off his shirt, as he looked at himself in the mirror he felt a bit embarrassed by his own frame having seen Kent’s beastly form. He hesitated to remove his pants, even though he was alone it felt like an oddly vulnerable thing to do. Not wanting to keep his host waiting though, he pushed though and pulled his sweatpants off leaving him in his white socks and tight white briefs.

Figuring he had come this far, he peeled his socks and underwear off and tossed them to the side, leaving himself completely naked. His dick stood jutting out from him, clearly not feeling any of the hesitation or embarrassment his mind was simmering in. Robert reached out and grabbed the thick pants and began sliding them over his naked legs, the swishing sound of nylon filling the small room. As the soft material slid over him he realized Kent was quite correct, the feel of the nylon against his bareskin was indescribably wonderful and he was thankful Kent had allowed him to experience it. He gave a soft moan as the material pulled over his crotch, encasing his erect member in its warm embrace.

As Robert reached down to grab his coat his brown eyes darted over to the modest pile of ropes and duct tape that awaited him. A small shiver of excitement shot up his spine as he imagined himself helplessly squirming while those binding materials hugged his restrained body. Not wanting to waste anymore time, he quickly slipped his jacket back on and zipped it all the way up so that the collar was tightly hugging his neck.

“Ok I’m ready!”

Robert called out, then stood awkwardly awaiting as his eyes continued to dart towards the binding supplies that sat awaiting Kent’s expert touch. As the submissive bounced from looking at the door and the pile of supplies, he was unaware that he was about to discover limits and agreements didn’t really matter once you were too restrained to enforce them...
Last edited by Gagfan 2 years ago, edited 9 times in total.
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

I love the way you let us inside Robert's head to experience the fear and excitement he's feeling. Exactly the sort of thoughts a man might have when he knows he's about to get in over his head. Judging from the hints you gave us, his apprehension is justifiable.

Carry on, please.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

MaxRoper wrote: 3 years ago I love the way you let us inside Robert's head to experience the fear and excitement he's feeling. Exactly the sort of thoughts a man might have when he knows he's about to get in over his head. Judging from the hints you gave us, his apprehension is justifiable.

Carry on, please.
Many a person has been lead astray following their lust over their logic, our poor protagonist will learn relatively soon he should have listened to the part of himself that nagged him with worry
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I liked Robert already. He's easy to impress and a little naive but you can understand his thought process so he doesn't come off as too reckless.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Oh, to be in Kent's place and about to have a helpless hunky "straight" boi in my power! :twisted:

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

Terrific start. Thanks for writing and I can’t wait to see what happens next.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Wow very intriguing start! This sounds like it's going to become a favorite of mine. Can't wait to see what you and your hunky straight dom have in store for us!
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

It sounds really scary, all those fore-warnings that Kent will take things a lot further than what Robert is able to take. But at the same time, who doesn't feel a bit nauseous when meeting someone they don't know for the first time? Bondage is inherently so exciting that it isn't strange your body reacts to it.

That description of the down pants was incredibly hot. I'm glad Robert enjoys the feeling.

I'm looking forward to the next part and I will subscribe to this topic so I don't miss it! You're an excellent writer and in this chapter you have set the stage for an awesome (if not a bit scary) story.
downbagbondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by downbagbondage »

This story gives me feels of a fantasy I've been wanting to happen to me IRL. The biggest difference for me would be that Kent would be a female dom in my version haha!

I definitely cannot wait to read more!
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

As mistakes go not earring someone of were you are going is pretty high on the list.
Good read so farm looking forward to the next portion.
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

Oouu very intriguing start [mention]Gagfan[/mention]
I can definitely put myself right into Roberts shoes, the mentality of just throw caution to the wind and get me bound and gagged! :lol:

Super excited to read more from you, and to see how Robert ends up in way over his head
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Who the hell is this Kent guy?
I'd like to meet him. The two of us would get along swell from the sound of it 8-)

[mention]Gagfan[/mention]
What an absolutely wonderful foray into the world of M/M, my friend!

Your writing is fantastic; being both easy to read and highly descriptive.
It's also great to read what's going on in Robert's head. The narration gives us a good idea of just how nervous, apprehensive and horny he really is.

Absolutely loving the details relating to the nylon and puffy down pants.
And can't tell you how excited I am about the foreshadowing of something more sinister and non-consensual at the end of the first chapter.

Sounds like Rob's in for a riot 8-)

You have our full attention, buddy!
Great start!
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

What a great first chapter. The pace and ease of writing makes it easy to follow and the descriptions are perfect. Also love the emotions can picture Rob’s nerves and shake in his voice as well as the colossal Kent towering above him.

The ominous warning in the last sentence has pricked my ears up looking forward to finding out what Kent has planned
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I should've mentioned it in my first comment earlier this afternoon, but I'd like to extend an invitation for you to open a portfolio in the M/M Author Index: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=4714

If you decide to produce more M/M works later on down the line, you can edit your post at any time and keep your list updated.
Lots of M/M readers use this to keep track of new works.

As soon as you create a post, I'll be adding your url-name to the top of the thread [mention]Gagfan[/mention].

Again, super glad you decided to try your hand at M/M, my friend.

[mention]Mummybag[/mention] be sure not to miss this story, buddy.
Pretty sure it'll be right up your alley ;)
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

I just wanted to thank you all for the positive feedback! I'm not new to writing by any means but this is the first time I've ever tried my hand at the M/M genre so I have been pretty nervous about how it would be accepted. I really hope that once the bondage gets properly started it continues to meet your approval and if it does please keep the feedback coming! I SHOULD be able to get part 2 up tomorrow evening when I get home from work barring any technical issues!
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

I LOVE the start! Good job man
I think Robert is going to have quite a rough night :lol:
And even thou I am mostly a sub myself, from how you described him, I would love to have Robert under control too, thou I don't think I will be so indulgent with his bondage, and neighter with his gag :twisted:
Anyway, keep it up man, I am looking forword to the rest of the story! :)
puffalover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by puffalover »

Damn dude! Getting into the M/M side of tug story writing now?

What a terrific start so far! As always, I very much enjoy your style of writing. I love that I can relate to both these guys (more so Robert) cause I remember how nervous and excited I was when I first met up with a buddy nearby who’s also into down gear and bondage. I got tied up in down gear obviously, but I also got to switch and tie my him up too, so I can relate to Kent a little as well. It was a fun experience in the end to say the least.

By the sound of where this story is heading, I’m not so sure it’ll be the same for Robert. Can’t wait to see what this big Dom Kent has in store for him. After all once restrained, he’ll be completely at the mercy of this big dom.

Looking forward to the next part my friend!
Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

Damned.... i absolutely don’t wanna miss this story, what a great start!
I would love to switch places in this... can’t wait for the next part!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Great opening chapter. Love the setup and your depiction of Robert's nervous excitement. It sounds like Kent is going to bring his stories to life for Robert even if Robert wants something more lenient! Love the 'lightly used' gear euphemism! Looking forward to reading more.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Time for some actual bondage, hope you guys continue to enjoy!

Part 2

The door soon swung open revealing Kent’s hulking frame. The massive dom had put on a puffy winter coat of his own, a sapphire blue north face nuptse, while he had been awaiting his play partner. A smirk grew across his face as he saw Robert all dressed up and ready to be bound.

“Looking pretty good there, I’d say you are almost ready to be a snug little bondage boy. Although…”

Kent suddenly grabbed the collar of Robert’s jacket and yanked him forward. The tall man leaned down closer to Robert while maintaining a firm grip on the collar. Robert was a bit startled by the sudden physical component to their interaction, although he realized he shouldn’t have been surprised by it. Kent’s blue eyes twinkled with a certain mischievousness.

“This jacket is pretty cute, although I don’t know if it QUITE passes muster. I think I have something a little more appropriate for you. Just wait right here, and NO peeking.”

The beast of a man released his tight grip on Robert’s collar and walked towards the closet of the bedroom. Robert stood feeling a little jellylegged after being manhandled by Kent, he didn’t dare look at what his captor-to-be was doing though. Despite not being threatened by the man he somehow knew there would be consequences to disobedience. He heard the closet door squeak open, then the distinct rustle of nylon, followed by the closet door latching shut again.

“Here we go, I think with this you’ll be ready to be a proper little captive.”

Feeling that there was a certain unspoken permission to look, Robert turned to see what Kent had grabbed. The tall jock was holding a bright red nuptse jacket, much like the pants Robert was currently wearing, it looked as though it had been overfilled, but to an even more ridiculous degree. The shiny red nylon looked like it could barely contain the amount of down that had been shoved into it.

“Go ahead and put this on and we’ll get started.”

Robert moved to unzip his down sweater, but Kent reached out and grabbed a hold of his wrist.

“No, just slide this on over your current coat.”

The young man almost voiced a hesitation, part of the reason they had agreed to only one sleeping bag was to not make the warmth overwhelming. Two winter coats, especially when one of them was a comically overfilled monstrosity, seemed to go against the spirit of that agreement.

“Oh… uhhhh ok.”

He barely got the response out, his meekness seemingly growing the closer they got to him being bound. Overall despite his hesitation, a large part of Robert was beyond eager to get started though, so he kept his concerns to himself and grabbed the large red jacket and began slipping it on. The two nylon coats rubbing against each other caused them to swish loudly as he pulled the nupste on. It was a bit of a tight squeeze, and as he began to zip it up he could appreciate its puffy mass hugging him all around.

“Yea there you go, now you look the part.”

Kent grabbed a handful of the massive red coat and spun Robert around, hungrily looking him over in his puffy outfit. The young man felt a little uneasy with the way Kent’s blue eyes were gazing at him, but once again he buried his concerns. Kent released his grip then went over to the dresser where the piles of rope and duct tape sat ready to render Robert helpless. The tall man opened a drawer and removed two puffy mittens and then grabbed a roll of duct tape. He then walked back towards his captive.

“Hands behind your back, time to get started.”

“Sure, sounds good”

Robert began to maneuver his hands behind his back, Kent quickly grabbed his right wrist and slid one of the mittens over his hand. The loud ripping noise of duct tape coming off the roll filled the room as Kent began to wrap the tape around the junction of the mitten and the jacket, ensuring Robert would not be able to slip the thick mitten off. Kent was wrapping the tape fairly tight, and Robert could feel it squeezing his wrists even through the coat and mitten.

“Ball this hand into a fist, gotta make sure you can’t pick at any of my knots later.”

The young submissive weakly nodded his head and balled his right hand into a fist as best as he could with the thick mitten on. He soon felt pressure surrounding it as Kent began to wrap the duct tape around his hand. The large man went quite over the top with it, wrapping around Robert’s fist until his hand was reduced into quite the tight silver ball. Kent wasted no time, grabbing Robert’s left wrist and beginning to wrap it in tape. The young man didn’t even wait to be ordered to clinch his left hand into a fist.

“Good little bondage boi, learning quickly. That’s a good trait to have…”

Something about how Kent trailed off put Robert at unease, but with both his hands now reduced to useless silver masses it was a little too late to do anything about it. Kent pulled a strand of rope out of his pocket and began lashing it around Robert’s tape covered wrists. The dom was showing no mercy, making the passes of rope quite tight.

“Uh making it pretty snug… aren’t you?”

Robert attempted to sound nonchalant and not broadcast how nervous he was at the moment. He wasn’t frightened persay, but being truly helpless had certainly spiked his anxiety. Kent gave a grunt like chuckle as he continued making tight passes with the rope. He eventually made twelve laps before switching directions and beginning to tie a vertical cinch which served to intensify the tightness even more.

“Oh once you’ve tied up enough guys you get a pretty good read on just how tight you can go without harming a guy.”

Kent made five vertical passes before knotting the rope off. Robert weakly tested the wrist bindings and quickly realized he was quite helpless even if Kent didn’t add any additional bindings. The tall man had already returned to the dresser to grab more rope though, so clearly more bondage was coming quite quickly. Kent took a longer length of rope and began wrapping it around Robert’s chest and arms, he was making the passes quite tight, the brown cord sinking into the shiny red nylon and making quite the deep divot in the soft material. Even with two jackets between him and the rope, Robert could appreciate it tightly squeezing him all around as Kent continued to make passes. The dom eventually made fifteen laps with the rope, then took a smaller rope and ran it in the narrow space between Robert’s left arm and torso. He started to wrap it around the ropes binding the young man’s chest, intensifying the tightness of the chest rope even further.

“Wow I can see what you mean, definitely feel it is about as tight as it could safely go.”

Robert quietly gave a little commentary, while his anxiety had grown, his excitement had grown with it as the ropes squeezed him. He felt like his cock was on the verge of exploding in its nylon prison. Kent had finished with the vertical cinch on the left side and was now adding one to the right side.

“You upset about it?”

Kent pulled the rope quite tight as he questioned his captive, a playful smirk on his face as he worked.

“No… not really.”

Kent's smile grew even wider as he began wrapping another rope around Robert’s stomach and his forearms, pressing his bound arms into the small of his back.

“Yea that question was rhetorical, I saw that little bulge earlier before you got into those puffy pants.”

Robert blushed a brilliant shade of crimson, deeply embarrassed. Kent had just finished making sixteen passes around his stomach, and after knotting it off the man put both his hands on Robert’s shoulders in a reassuring way.

“Nothing to be ashamed about, this stuff excites you, that’s why you are here remember?”

His voice had taken on a bit softer tone, putting the young man more at ease again. Robert nodded in understanding and Kent gave him a smile before releasing his grip on his shoulders and resuming his work. He took another length of rope and began wrapping it vertically around the stomach tie, between Robert’s arms and back. The vertical rope served to intensify the tightness further, causing the brown rope to sink even deeper into the puffy red coat which at this point was bulging outward between the chest and stomach ties.

With the torso bindings complete, Kent suddenly grabbed the rope binding Robert’s chest and used it to drag him toward the bed. Once they were a couple of feet away Kent essentially threw his captive onto the soft surface. It was a bit of a disconcerting sensation for Robert to be so easily manhandled like this. He didn’t consider himself strong or anything, but being so easily tossed around was definitely not something he was used to. While Kent returned to the dresser to gather supplies, Robert laid on the bed and weakly tested his bindings some more. He was amazed by how there was absolutely no give to his restraints, even tied over the swishy nylon the ropes wouldn’t budge a fraction of an inch.

“You seem to be having fun there, but let’s get those legs nice and snug too then I’ll give you some time to properly squirm like the cute little puffy worm you are.”

“Ummmm sounds good, I have to admit I’m surprised that this is ‘taking it easy’ in your mind”

Kent chuckled to himself as he grabbed a hold of Robert’s legs and forced them together. He then took a length of rope and began wrapping it tightly around his captive’s ankles. He made the lashes of rope ever so slightly looser than some of the other passes, but only because there was no thick layer of puffy nylon between his captive and this particular rope.

“Oh my naive little newbie, this isn’t anywhere close to me going brutal on you. For my more experienced submissives I do a lot worse than simply tie the wrists together…”

The dom had finished making thirteen passes with the rope and was now cinching it off. Robert’s interest was piqued at this point. Kent’s earlier reassurance had reduced his nerves enough that he felt more comfortable talking to his captor despite his increasing helplessness.

“So uuhhhhh, what exactly do you do to the more experienced ones?”

Kent was now wrapping more rope around Robert’s calves, since he was now wrapping over insulated clothing again he had intensified the tightness again. The young man gave a slight grunt as he felt the rope sink into the pants and squeezed his leg muscles quite snugly.

“Oh I usually just make their bondage a bit more uncomfortable. Some of them I tie ropes above and below their elbows, forcing their arms painfully together. Some of them I just tie their arms like yours, but I add a crotch rope to make every squirm a bit uncomfortable. The really ‘lucky’ ones I force into reverse prayer ties, god they make the cutest little grunts of misery.”

The dom had finished wrapping the rope and cinching it off around Robert’s calves and was now repeating the process just below his knees. Robert for his part felt just the faintest bit of unease creeping into his mind again at hearing Kent nonchalantly discuss how the misery of his captives brought him so much joy. He was thankful though that his captor had spared inflicting that misery on him however, although as his knees were forced to smash into each other by the tight passes of ropes he questioned how much he was truly being spared.

“Well I’m glad you aren’t doing that to me, I don’t think I could handle that kind of bondage.”

Kent had finished cinching off the rope and was now adding even more just above the knees, the shiny black nylon of the pants was swelling out from between the winds of brown rope. Similarly to the tight ropes binding Robert’s torso, the leg bindings were making little canyons in the insulated material as the tightness of Kent’s expert bindings caused the ropes to sink deeply into the puffy clothing.

“Oh you would be surprised what you can handle… especially when you aren’t given a choice.”

Robert’s eyes went wide with a bit of fear, there was a certain tone to Kent’s voice that made him deeply anxious again. He sat fairly quietly as Kent continued his work, attempting to reassure himself that he was just overthinking what the muscular man had said. Afterall Kent would have no need to deceive Robert to make him helpless, the beast of a man could have overpowered him with little effort. As the young man sat lost in his thoughts, Kent eventually added additional passes of rope at three places on his thighs, leaving Robert’s legs thoroughly melded together. As one final touch, Kent took a shoelace and wrapped his big toes together, robbing Robert of the ability to even so much as wiggle his feet.

“Alright boi, here’s your chance to test out those bindings before we move onto the next part.”

Robert began weakly squirming on the bed, the numerous ropes lashed around his body meant he could do little beyond wiggle. He felt a little ridiculous even trying to struggle considering how impotent his efforts were. Kent stood back watching his captive making meager little squirms with a smirk on his face.

“Pretty weak effort there to be honest, I’m a bit disappointed in your attempts.”

Robert gave a frustrated grunt, then rotated himself so he was looking at Kent who was looking at him with his arms crossed.

“What can I say? You did an extremely good job.”

Kent gave a little derisive snort and began walking towards the bed.

“Oh I think you can do better, lets give you a little motivation and see how you look when you are REALLY squirming…”
downbagbondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by downbagbondage »

I like where this is going!!

If Rob is already being trussed up before even being put in a bag, I can't wait to see how the bag......or bags, since Rob can't do anyting about that anyway, are going to be secured!
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

[mention]Gagfan[/mention], great story so far! I really like Robert's anticipation and nervousness. Kent seems to be a neat guy who will walk his new bondage boi through all varieties of bondage. And I hope Robert won't pull back :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

I love your writing style. It helps me to concoct an image in my mind of how it might look like. It's hot to see how Robert is made completely helpless and how Kent adds even more bondage, even though it is already inescapable.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I'm enjoying the way Robert's level of anxiety is oscillating up and down as Kent manages to be reassuring and ominous at the same time. He definitely seems to know what he is doing.

Puffy clothing is not something I've really thought about much but your descriptions of how it interacts with the rope bondage are definitely perking my interest. Looking forward to reading more.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

Awesome continuation!

I love the addition of the puffy mittens which then get covered in duct tape, poor Robert here was helpless pretty much immediately :lol:

I love that Kent made him put on an even thicker puffy coat, part of why I have a fetish for layered bondage is because of the heat buildup as an added torment.

I can’t wait to see how Kent gets Robert to put on a real struggling show
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic