Lila (F/M) [Entry 22 Added]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Eroticabound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Eroticabound »

Awesome... Can't wait for the next chapter.
Taperino

Post by Taperino »

"Almost done, then we'll do your hair and make up."

"Mmrfghhfg..." I sighed in spirit since I can't while still gagged. I shuffled my high heels against each other gently trying not throw too much of a fit. The arm gloves were tight but snug as I tugged at the rope connecting them. Mini padlocks on my shoes and wrists jangled quietly reminding me none of this gear is coming off. Lila crawled off of me and sat on the edge of the bed near my head looking bashful but intimidating. She ducked down grabbing a silver case from under the bed and setting it before me. After opening, Lila carefully took out a small tube that she revealed in front of my eyes to be bright red lip stick. I shuddered realizing what she was doing but confused considering my tight gag. Surprisingly enough she turned the red sceptor around and collided the tip with her own lips elegantly. She quickly opened and closed her mouth making sure the lip stick was was applied smoothly. My eyes signalled to her that I was clueless on what she was doing. Turns out, she wasn't going to allow me speech but instead took some pale white duct tape and pulled off the edge with her teeth, still maintaining her devious gracefulness. She wrapped the tape around the front of my gag several times before smoothening it out. After she was finished she leaned up close next to me, puckering her lips in preparation. Right as she almost reached me though she stopped midway.

"For the record. This isn't romantic, its just business."

She kissed me smack dab on the white tape creating a kissy imprint on my gag. She held up a hand mirror and showed me my new figure. I rolled my eyes but only to hide my true feelings of utter rage.

"How cute~ No talking but a nice little pair of lips for the new maid."

Lila walked to the bathroom as I noticed the mirror's reflection of her wiping off the ruby coats of lip stick from her mouth. She came back into view pushing a rectangle mirror on wheels straight infront of my feminized facial features, presumably to force me into watching my transformation. Once the mirror was set she got right to work with foundation, covering all my blemishes and "imperfections". Pinkish blush was added to my cheeks along with some subtle eye shadow.
Taperino

Post by Taperino »

She must of worked for at least an hour. She picked and prodded at my face constantly allowing me to see how girly I was becoming in real time. I was almost thankful I didn't have any real facial hair since Lila would probably give me a brazillian hot wax treatment.

"Make up is done!" She pushed the mirror closer. With all the creams, and powders you could still tell I was a helpless tied up male but only barely. Even though I would defintely tackle Lila to the ground if I was free for subjecting me to this, I almost liked seeing Lila happy. She was still my girlfriend at one point, even though the next time I see her will hopefully be behind bars.

"Okay okay! Lets do your hair. What do you think we should do? Ponytail? Twintails? Maybe cut your hair short.. Ooo we could braid it or maybe even curl it. Hell, lets try them all eventually."

Reconfirming the truth that I was a prisoner, I braced myself for the demented Lila to finish my transformation. I watched her bring in many brushes, bottles of hair conditioners, ironers, and scissors. I really REALLY don't like thinking about Lila near my head with scissors.

"Please stay still. I hate you like god knows what but I'm not going to cut your ear off by accident. Okay?"

I nodded slowly, promising to stay calm.

For the next 2 and a half hours I observed Lila looking through images upon images on Google, putting various bottles of shampoo, conditioner, dye, and other hair products into my scalp. She cut some parts and while that didn't make me happy she still seemed to know what she was doing. After all of the manufacturing and experimenting, she had finally finished revealing my long hair extending from the back (ombre-styled) curled slightly and the tips dyed a paler color contrasting to my already reddish brownish hair. The do would have looked fantastic on a pretty girl, but thats not what it was on. Still, her effort astounded me.

"You look fucking amazing."

"Hrrffghmm...." I growled lowly into my kissy face gag.

"Quit your grumbling Stacia." She scolded me while naming her creation. "Lets go for a test drive."

She grabbed the ankle cuffs and attached them to each leg before untying me completely but quickly roping my arms behind my back. She left me by the bed where she went into the bathroom to change into my casual wear. Coming back, she lifted me up by my leash still casually attached to my neck and pulled me into the living room. She stood me right infront of the couch and then sat down herself to view the show.

"Damn man, you almost looking cuter than I am. Almost but not even close." She giggled.

After a few seconds of solid silence wondering what torment was happening next, she looked down on the floor.

"Hey... uhm.. I'm sorry about the hitting, and the slapping. I'm just trying to teach you a lesson but I shouldn't sink down to your level."

MY level?? What the hell is she on about?? Is this about me being abusive?? Why can't she just tell me whats going on. God damnit!

"HRrmrmrfghh!!!"

"I'm trying to apologize here will you shut up."

"HRRfrGhmh!!!"

"Look I don't care what YOU think. You deserve this! Maybe I go too far sometimes... but you fucking have to be punished. Its not fair to any of them!"

WHAT is she talking ABOUT. Just let me speak you lunatic and we can sort this out!

"Its hard for me to do this y'know. Okay? Maybe I seem sadistic but I can't let justice go unserved. You are the one who fucked up all your relationships, with your abuse, and suffering and everything. Not me! YOU! I- I can't even look at you right now. Just go make dinner or something! augh!"

Lila stormed out the room leaving me dollified and chained up but even in this state, I can't help but feel like I've fucked up somehow, but for the life of me, I can't remember why. Either way, this has to end with me free from this insanity and Lila behind bars.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

> Either way, this has to end with me free from this insanity and Lila behind bars.

I agree, but take your time getting there, no need to rush. :lol: Thank you for writing this.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Taperino

Post by Taperino »

slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago > Either way, this has to end with me free from this insanity and Lila behind bars.

I agree, but take your time getting there, no need to rush. :lol: Thank you for writing this.
Glad you are enjoying it. Don't worry, Steven is under firm lockdown. He won't be frew for a good long time. That is of course unless there is a security breach of some kind.
Taperino

Post by Taperino »

After an hour sitting around in my maid attire, I had eventually dozed off on the living room couch. Big mistake. I awoke to find the walls were brightly pure and famililar. It was hard to be surprised considering how often I've been surrounded by these walls before but things were different. For one, I was in EXCRUCIATING pain to the point where moving my arms at all would make them burn like hell. I couldn't believe it but my fingers were actually able to brush against the trims of hair on the back of my head. Lila, the bitch, put my poor non-flexible arms into a brutal reverse prayer, tied tight and securely. My forearms, elbows, wrists, and fingers are all directed upwards torwards my neck and locked in that position. This was only the first thing that my mind noticed though. The second thing is my entire back and waist have been bent back painfully with ropes attaching my ankles to my arms and my arms to my neck. My head region is pulled back as far as my body allows me (which isn't very far). In agony I groaned but that was when my mind realized the third thing. A new gag was on me, gone was the sillicone cock, now was a strange contraption pressing my tongue. My mouth was forced wide open with the same cold ring gag that was used to feed me lard before but with my tongue hanging out, something new was added to to the mix. Acting like almost two chopsticks, each rod was squeezing my tongue from above and below tightly. The sinister tongue presser was attached to the bottom of the ring gag so my tongue couldn't possibly move in any direction to circumvent the engorging crunch.

"nnAragh!!" I screamed from pain in every part of my body. Wrists pretzeled into a reverse prayer, torso bent backwards, tongue bit by powerful unrelenting batons. Lila must have been really pissed. I shuffled in place but I was trapped in that back breaking position until further notice. I felt like I was going to have a heart attack. No way could my body sustain for any longer than a hour.

"MMRRPGH" bzzzt. Suddenly. As much I thought I was losing my mind at this point. I heard a different muffled scream. I tried to look around the room but as far as my neck would let me. I was definitely in my cell suffering alone.

"MMRPGHH MNRGH!!" BZZT. Even louder this time I could hear it. The hell is going on?? Then the door to my prison swung open and to my massive surprise, the dominant powerful Lila had been reduced to a status as low as mine.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

That is one mean gag (one I hope somebody will give me at some time in the future).
Thanks for the chapter, let's see how long he has to stay tied like this.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Taperino

Post by Taperino »

A leash around her neck similar to the one still around mine was prominent but not as prominent as her clothes being removed leaving her in bra and underwear. The end of the leash was being clenched by another female. A blonde haired chick whose face was slightly obstructed by her bangs. From what I could tell in my position, her one eye showing was surrounded by black mascera and her lips coated with dark purple lipstick. She looked like a goth edgy rocker but with the tiniest hint of a sweet side. My attention went back to Lila as examined more of her situation. It was hard to tell what her wrists were bound with but black hemp rope was definitely used in some capacity as it showed up clear as day on her pale shoulders. The black licourice-esque rope swirled down her tummy and then upwards around her tits making them stick out under her bra. Below her waist was a vibrator tied to her bare leg stabbed into her personal spots much like what she had done to me. Of course this thing looked like a jackhammer in action. It made her whole lower body shake slightly from the sheer force. This explained the incredibly loud buzzing I heard from earlier. Finally, I noticed she was gagged. Not with the tongue compressor that my fate had led to but a simple packed tape gag. Following the gothic bondage attire, the tape was also pitch black and layered around her big mouth tightly. The top of the tape wrapping even featured yet another black accessory, this one looking like a sweaty sock lodged directly on her nostrils. The tape had white lettering on the front as well. It was hard to make out exactly but I'm 99% sure it says "SLUT". That all being said she was not happy. Not happy at all. If there was one thing I learned about dating Lila. It was how much she despised not being the one it control. It is truly a sight to behold (one I wish I could see more often).

"Slow your roll whore. You look lovely, don't deny it." The queen of death began to spoke.

Lila tried desperately to get away but the woman had her completely in her control. She yanked the leash hard sending Lila torwards her arms. A hand slowly crept down and landed on Lila's left tit. Lila blushed and screamed but also moaned a little, like she had a choice in the matter.
Taperino

Post by Taperino »

Meanwhile, I WISH I was in Lila's position. Her bondage wasn't nearly as forfietable as mine, though ironically she seemed ten times as angry as I was.

The goth chick (who was slightly taller than Lila, therefore a gargantuan compared to me) walked into my hell cell dragging Lila infront of her. I tried to remain quiet and still but little blips of agony rushed out from my clamped tongue. I watched Lila's leash get double knotted around a metal prong on the wall of the cell. Lila tried to life her arms up to attack the fiend but the rope of darkness had kept them pinned to her back.

"You can stay in here with your bound up boyfriend missy." She shoved her face into Lila's followed by grabbing the small end of her rope bonds tightening them even further. Lila's arms looked like they were going to burst like balloons.

"You're extremely lucky you ain't in his position." They both glared at me. "I rigged him up in the most agonizing way I know how.

So it wasn't Lila, I thought to myself before the queen approached me.

"Call me, Tulip. Or even better. Miss Tulip. Sorry about the crazy posture you're in. I mean damn, that gag looks miserable but its nothing personal, I just love making boys suffer. You're probably a gentleman underneath that frigid exterior."

"MMRPGH!!!" Lila continues screaming in the back, forced to stand straight as her leash isn't very long.

"Please for the love of god bitch, pipe down. Do you want to be in this pain slut's position? Anywho, sorry it had to end up like this. For now, enjoy your torment. By the end of this you'll be pretty.. flexible." She giggled softly. "Now you two. No noise, no bothering me. You'll be fed tommorow morning, if I hear a single pin drop in this room, both of you will be begging me to end you." She walked torward the cell door and slammed it shut laughing at our misery on the way out.

All night? Like this?? No way, the pain is too much, I need to, I need to.. escape!! I looked over at Lila still firmly bound and half naked, taking in the smell of Tulip's black sock. She looked like she was going to cry, I know I would if I had to spend even 15 more minutes in reverse prayer, with my head yanked backwards, and even worse, my cock locked behind solid silver. If I could, roll, yes roll over to Lila we might be able to free one another, sadly. I started trying to push myself left to right, left to right, over and over again, until I reached a swinging motion. Eventually, even through the pain, I managed to roll halfway across the room. This was when Lila noticed my plan and tried to walk torward me, really not making it far. I rolled on my side using my bound legs to kick myself around again. Rolling and kicking until I reached Lila's legs. She looked mad but her eyes told a different story. We are both captives now and the only way to escape Tulip is with a temporary truce and I could tell from just her eyes alone she agreed.

Lila began twisting her body around, revealing her arms and wrists were bound but her fingers were free. Perfect! I did a half sit-up trying to allow my reversed arms to be untied. While Lila looked reluctant she still started performing the gentle untying of my wrists. I strained my back for about 4 and a half minutes before most my arm ropes were undone. With my still bound free hands I got to work on the knots holding my head in place. Lila watched impatiently wanting desperately to be freed herself.
Last edited by Taperino 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Taperino

Post by Taperino »

With tons of picking at every individual knot (and there was a lot of them) I am finally able to stand up. I put my bound wrists above my head and then behind my head. I unbuckled the back of my ring gag and carefully lifted each clamp from my poor compressed tongue. I threw the gag and tongue torture device onto the padded floor, finishing up by using my newly released chompers to pull my wrists free from the ropes. Lila was getting extremely ancey, still getting half penetrated by the buzzing sex toy.

"HMmRry Mmp!!!" She shouted.

I put both hands on her labeled gag whispering into her ear. "Lila.. shhhhh..." She calmed down but didn't stop struggling.

All that was left was my ankles which were tight but easily undoable. After I was completely free, I started some stretches taking my sweet time watching Lila's bare bound body tug at her leash attached to the wall. After giving my limbs life again, I moved my jaw up and down, licking my lips slightly so I could feel them again. Lila was tired of waiting, she started trying to yell again but I quickly covered her mouth once more. "

"fucking quiet... Do you want Tulip to fuck our shit up more?"

"Nm, mng wmnt Tmlmp ng fmnrk hmp ymnfr smnht mrgrhh... hmpf.."

"I can't understand you. Tell me if theres a way out of this cell you know about."

"Unmngmg mgh thmn"

"Do I have to...? aww..." I went behind her head looking for the edge of tape. Unfortunately for Lila, it was all plastered on her hair. I froze in place looking at it.

"Wmnhts wrmmng??"

"The tape is in your hair, to take off your gag its going to hurt... a lot."

"Hrmmfhhh..."

"You can't scream though, any screaming and were both fucked, nod when you want me to tear it."

Lila breathed heavily out her nose, still furious it had come to this, but she knew he was right. Tulip was a much greater threat. She nodded slowly.

"Okay. Don't scream. Not one peep. Good luck."

Lila tensed up for impact.

"1... 2... 3."

I yanked the tape from across her head to the front of her face getting off the layer reading slut.

"Mmrtgghfgrrghhgg.."

"Fuck. Theres still about 5 more layers Lila. Give me a nod when you are ready, and I'll pull off the last layers in one swoop. Okay?"

Lila looked terrified but nodded in defeat.

"1,2,3" I pulled the tape from around her mouth, to her head, to her mouth, and back again stripping down the whole gag.

"Ah aah.. aghh godddd" The sock on her nose fell to her feet and her mouth was revealed to be crammed.

"Need me to cover your mouth?" I looked at her intently.

"no... ahhh... no its okay.."

"Okay. So tell me if theres a way out of here." I whispered torward her.

"The door can be jimmied open. Luckily when I get you back in here, your arms will be out of commission."

"Yeah..." I picked the ring tongue presser combo gag off the floor. "Somehow I doubt you'll get that far though." I shoved the metal loop behind her teeth and carefully pulled her tongue through the double poles before releasing the latch allowing them to collide with one another.

"Wai- Hmahh!?? Aafh!!"

In a quick flash, I grabbed the left over tape off the ground and wrapped it best I could over her tongue being stuck out and pinched. It was amatuerish but it worked for the most part.

"MmrAsfhhmmr!!"

I unhooked her bra and tied it around her eyes making a slightly effective blindfold. Her right eye was covered up well but her left eye had a small bit of leeway, nothing I could do about that though. I finished up by evaluating all the knots and making sure her leash was strong enough. I also readjusted the vibrator that shifted slightly.

"MmraAaraffghhhff!"

She was still loud but perhaps the room absorbed the noise enough. I walked up to the door and started trying to shove my nails into cracks of the door all while ignoring the pleads of miss bitchy boo in the corner. This proved difficult because of my arm gloves still padlocked on me. I shook the door as best I could, listening for the lock being turned. Lila was yelling as hard as she could, so I decided to stop my fiddling and take care of this nonsense.

"Will you please shut up.."

"MmrtRfaagh!"

"Yes I get the tongue clamp is painful but you had this coming. Why did you invite your stupid goth friend over??"

"I dmrdfnt!" She shook her head wildly.

"Look, if you stay quiet, I'll consider not leaving you here in the lion's den okay? It will only be worse for both of us if she hears us and comes back."

Lila was quiet for a moment but then nodded again clearly scared of Tulip's wrath.

"Good girl, now let me get this god damn door open."

Lila watched intently with only her right eye slightly obscured by the bra but not quite. Her gag was a drool covered mess thanks to her stimulation. Luckily she hadn't begun moaning yet, the vibe was in the perfect place to keep her wet but edged.

I kept prying at the cell door trying to feel any kinds of latches. I looked over at my prisoner.

"Didn't you say these doors automatically open in the mornings. Is there any to trick the doors into thinking its that time?"

She looked at me confused and down at her gag.

"I really don't want to have to ungag you but if I must I will. But if you yell or make noise im clamping your tongue again this time harder and putting that vibrator inside you. Got it??"

She nodded looking timid but it was hard tell when it was a ruse. Either way, I yanked off the tape for a second time and held the two tongue sticks apart allowing her to pull it out. Next was the ring gag that I had to pull pretty agressively out. Last was the brafold that was covering her eyes. I hooked the bra back around her breasts and then looked back at her.

"Well??"
"The v-vib.. v-vibrator." She looked at me with desperation. I leaned down and shut the toy off before looking into her eyes once more.

"Come on Lila, how do I trick the door into thinking its 5am?"

"....untie me."

"No way, I don't trust you at all."

"I can't do it while still tied up." She said shyly.

"That smells like bullshit. Just describe what I need to do."

She looked around a few times. "You won't leave me here will you..?"
I exasperated loudly. "...No.. but for now you stay tied. Now hurry up and tell me."

"In my panties. Theres a slim remote. You'll notice a clock synced to the exact time of right now. If you unlock the setting you can change the time effectively making the door open." She said in a state of caution but not holding back.

"You really have this shit rigged up." I started poking my hand into her underwear shuffling around which made Lila blush and presumably pissed off but she didn't have the energy to stop me. Sure enough, the remote was in there, ready for the taking. I pulled it out and started fiddling with the settings.

"It says it needs a password."
Lila looked at me puzzled. "I-I didn't set a password."

"What??" I showed her the screen clearly asking for one.

"I swear to god I didn-"

And at that moment, I think both our stomaches dropped to the center of the earth. The door was unlocking by none other than blondie. We were caught in action.

"You whores have been making way too much noise. I ignored it a bit at first but this is too far."

She saw how I was untied holding the control remote by Lila still securely bound in the corner.

"This calls for an even more painful tie for the stupid boy and a break for the stupid girl. Trying to escape is a huge no go in my book. At least the slut here hasn't messed with my fancy knots." She looked over at me staring daggers. "Why is your tongue not being squeezed painfully and why are your arms not in reverse prayer. I tried to go easy on you but now its going to get a whole lot harder.."

"T-Tulip, wait please!"

"He wanted to escape, he ungagged me without your permission. I tried to tell him no but he stole my remote from my panties" Lila interjected with a lie clear as day through her teeth.

"Wha- no shes bullshitting you!!"

Tulip looked at Lila and then back at me. She had pulled out a mini squeeze bottle of some kind and started drenching a small rag.

"Come here now."

"Fuck n-" it was too late, she had already latched the cloth over my face holding it tight.

"MRPFG!!" Lila was in the background giggling like a school girl.

"Enjoy the sleep boy, you'll want to savor it before waking up."

I screamed and tugged but my vision went hazy and blurred until eventually I passed out.

I feel sick, I have a massive headache, and I can barely see.
Taperino

Post by Taperino »

Blurry vision started cascading away revealing a shit-eating grin on my ex-girlfriend's face.

"Wakey wakey, prisoner."

It took be awhile to properly disect what was happening. Lila was about a foot shorter than me, which doesn't make any sense considering how she's the taller one normally. My second thought was to groan. The same tongue crushing pain was back in my mouth, along with ring gag by its side. Something was different though. The compressor and my tongue had been pressed upwards so my mouth could be further gagged. I tasted a burst of something wet, foul, and sour. It had to have been socks, maybe even a bra or panties too. My entire lower half of my face had been covered in black tape. Much like Lila's arms earlier, my head felt close to bursting. That still wasn't all. Over the layered dark tape (which felt like a whole roll) the corners of a huge panel gag stabbed partially into my bulging cheeks. It held the whole package together and was locked infront. No matter how much I moved my tongue, it stayed put under all the tape, shoving the gizmo's prongs into my upper lip area. Lasty, my nose was infiltrated by a sweaty fish net, folded neatly over my nose. With my vision still hazy I kept looking into the eyes of Lila. Eventually I could see she was barefoot which proved my claim of what the flavors in my mouth were.

I tried to move but found the entire world was drifting back and forth. The hell was happening.

"Oh you seem to be confused. Funny how stupid you are after an easy chloroform. You are in suspension bondage you lousy whore."

"MmrRrtAaFnngfg!!"

"Shh shh shhhh, quiet now, theres no real escape this time, how pathetic."

It didn't take long to realize my arms were back in the hell spawn known as reverse prayer this time in an armbinder instead of rope. My hands had been placed in small rubber latex mittens, tightened and padlocked.

"You got no chance now. Your fingers are completely useless to you. Guess thats what you get for pissing off Miss Tulip and escaping hmm?" She smirked.

"MMRFFrArgghGh!!!" I looked at Lila, ungagged, and untied but strangely still leashed. Why had Tulip let her out??

"Miss Tulip has many many more plans for you so I'll leave you alone to reflect." She started walking out the door but not before waving at me. "See ya! Wouldn't want to be ya!" She slammed the door shut.

I looked down realizing I was in some pretty fancy shibari hanging from metal hooks on the roof of the cell. Rope and belts had been wrapped around every part of my being. My legs were being strung up high behind me, causing a great strain. Even though they were held up high it still felt like something heavy was forcing my legs down. My neck was also tied up good. Almost like a noose but less life threatening surrounded by neck and was yanked backwards holding my head in an uncomfortable position much like last time. The difference was the rope was attached to my legs. Every small tug from my lower body choked and tugged me every so often. Pulling upwards was the only real way to give me some slack but doing so revealed another feature. Letting my legs rest choked my neck, pulling them up tightened a loop of rope around my balls from behind the chasity cage. There was no relief. Nothing was spared from my torment.

"MRFFGH!! MrtRrFggh!!!" This wasn't fucking fair. Why is Lila free. Why am I the one who gets the worst of it!?" I struggled in the locked arm binder, twisting and pulling at Tulip's signature shadow rope. I swung slightly back and forth until something even worse happened. I seemed to have tripped something. Weights had been tied to my lower legs and ankles and were resting on them passively but my movements had caused them to fall off into the air. The weights had to be at least 15 pounds. They brutally tried to force my legs down choking me here and there. I used all my strength to pull my legs up but of course my balls have to now take the piss. I turned red and sweaty from holding my legs up and bearing with my balls getting squeezed. This was far worse than before. Someone fucking help me! Help ME!

"MrmRFghRFrTghgRRFGGj!!!!"
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

Not sure if this is dead or not. But overall a really good story if your into something a bit more serious than a romantic TUG.

I would highly recommend Steven experience life on all fours for a bit... turns out being restricted to using only knees and elbows to move around is a very humbling experience for even the most eager submissive (😉)
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
Taperino

Post by Taperino »

Svpmissive wrote: 2 years ago Not sure if this is dead or not. But overall a really good story if your into something a bit more serious than a romantic TUG.

I would highly recommend Steven experience life on all fours for a bit... turns out being restricted to using only knees and elbows to move around is a very humbling experience for even the most eager submissive (😉)
Yeah this story hasn't been updated in awhile for multiple reasons. The 4 legs thing does sound very nice but I think Lila and Tulip prefer Steven completely restricted at all times lol.
Foryourpleasure113
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Foryourpleasure113 »

Although this sounds excruciating, the idea of being held prisoner with their gf is exciting! I hope there's a follow up to this story. Or at least more stories like this!
30 Male Seattle I wonder what you are thinking of doing?..
jafib
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jafib »

Fantastic writing and formattting! Very vivid and I haven't found any mistake!

Only a little question: What does "a crop swatted on my behind" mean, a phrase from the introduction?
Meet Jessica in the Garage, Alica the baby-sitter, Phillip tieing up teen girls
Adult Stories: Naughty Tamara, Josefine the Model (all M/F)

Feedback motivates me to write more and continue a story :)
Taperino

Post by Taperino »

Five hours of endless torture went by, slower than I could ever anticipate. All my muscles had been drained of resistance and my only option for two of the five hours was letting the weights compress my exposed balls until they had gone dumb and numb. My chasity cage placed on by Lila previously was still locked tight, not that it mattered. I wasn't recieving pleasure in any capacity that could be denied anyways. The grotesque mechanism filling my mouth had condensed all groans of agony into muted groans of continued agony. Arms broken and jammed into place, salty clothing articles asssaulting my taste buds, black tape plus a panel gag contorting my face and pressing in sharp metal prongs further into my face, and a predictament loop of getting choked, crippled, or crushed by every surrounding rope Tulip has graciously provided me. Soon the amount of hell I endured caused me to retreat into some sort of subspace where mindless apathy was my coping device. This was my way of taking the heat since I had no other choice but suddenly my focus would be broken. The door to my cell swung open and to my "surprise" Miss bitch face herself had made a return.

"Hello again Steven!"

"MmrrRFghh!!!" I yelled at her for sending me back to hell town.

"Don't be mad, I'm not here to free you or anything. Hehe.. Just thought, since Tulip and I are having our own "personal fun", I'd like to let you know that, all of this was her idea. I MIGHT be cruel at times but she went extremely far. Of course, with her enslaving me too, not much I can do about that. Look on the bright side though, you look very happy in that current predictament."

Lila began stroking my locked up cock to seemingly rub it in before whispering in my ears.

"But hey, listen. After some time being "tortured" and "groped" by Tulip. I realized I may have gone too far in some places. Like uhh.. kidnapping you, making you eat lard, etc. etc. Lets not focus on the details."

Suddenly, Lila was cut off by a familar nearby voice.

"Lila you BITCH! Are you done talking to that pain slut yet? I'm getting anxious, you got 30 seconds to finish up!"

Lila looked behind her quickly before facing me again.

"Look, I know its not much, but I am sorry, this was a huge mistake and I kind of fucked us both up in the process, call me a sociopath from before.. whatever, but I truly did not want it to come to this. So like uhmm."

"LILA! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!!" The monster from within screamed again.

"Gah! Alright I got to go, sorry!!"

As Lila was shutting the door, I screamed for her to help me but it appears that wasn't on her agenda, as her fear of Tulip was too much.. At least thats what I assumed until, with the little use of my neck I was able to notice a small knife on the floor and a key. That couldn't of been there before. Was that the "Sorry" Lila has offered me? It was seemingly impossible to reach but it did give me an ounce of hope, of course, Lila was still going to get her comeuppance after all of this but this did give me a slightly different impression of her.
gin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gin »

finally it continues

Maibe this story can still get a good ending
Taperino

Post by Taperino »

I scurried to grab the key but hanging 3 feet above the ground did me no favors. Not to mention, all of the above too. Eventually my hopes were dashed as the door swung open again, but this time the dark goddess Tulip stormed in. In conjuction with the door bursting open, the scissors and keys Lila had left me were launched across the room but thankfully, unknowingly to Miss Tulip.

"Hey stupid bitch! Enjoying your time up there? How are your balls doing? Swelling? What about the metal contraption locked in your mouth but covered up oh so well, no one would even know. You love it all, right?? Not really my business obviously, but its time that I make you useful as an indentured servant and slave to me, and occasionally Lila. It will be fun! Hellish, but fun!"

"Hmmrhhm??"

I was shocked to hear that I could be leaving my blank walled cell but extremely worried about what comes next.

"You'll stay chasitied, and gagged, and tied, just with a few minor adjustments so you can do our bidding for life. Nothing crazy, just some modifications. For now you need to sleeep!~"

"MrrHrrmhh!??"

The chloroform was back out as Tulip happily skipped over to the fish nets covering my nose, pulling them up in order to sucessfully knock me out. She pushed against my nose hard, almost bending it painfully.

"Come on now, sleep, sleep, sleep sleep!! This shouldn't take this long."

As she pushed harder, my world was going black as Tulip's face slowly evaporated into the white background.

"Very good! You are in for some more hell when you return to the land of the living!"

"MMRFDFrrggggmmtggnmghmm..mm..mgrgg..."

"Very nice, out like a light.."

I awoke, slowly, eyes still groggy from the rag. It was easy to tell that the padlocked slut outfit was still firmly fitted tightly around my skin. The cold metal of clashing chains cut through my arm gloves and held my wrists concretely behind me like the prisoner I was. In a more fortunate twist of fate though, I was standing up right and out of the reverse prayer position with my leash dangling down to the bottom of my maid skirt. I appeared to be in Lila's kitchen, now overtaken by Miss Tulip. As I was intentionally about to take another shot at screaming, my mouth was filled with at least 8 pairs of clothes. Dirty as usual. My dick was still behind bars but this was still so much better than the last predictament I was in. Feeling my body not conjointed and my tongue no longer clamped was heavenly even if I am still a humilated captive for a different evil bitch. I took a step forward in the padlocked high heels and realized another short chain was connecting them together. This made walking feasable but just barely. As I contemplated longer, I then realized something that made my stomach drop. The keys were still in the cell! The ones Lila dropped on the floor for me! But then, it got worse.

"Looking for these?"

Tulip entered the room jangling my keys to freedom, taking the entire spotlight with her luscious black lips and alluring but terrifying domme outfit. Enough to make me quiver anyways.

"Oh dear, did little ol' bitch Lila mean to free you?? That's such a shocker, I thought you two were fierce enemies, one... a little more powerful than the other..."

She approached me, dropping the keys into a jar on the counter, feeling up my thighs and flicking my exposed midriff.

"Lila is spending sometime in your position now, its much worse for her considering she bruises like a peach, unlike your sorry ass who can take a BEATING."

She squeezed my ass painfully on the last word.

"Mmrfhh!!"

Almost like a trigger, I heard a ding go off from the across the room causing Tulip to stop the touchy feely.

"Oh honey, you heard that too? Lemme just bring this over and explain what kind of situation you are in for."

She walks away briefly and comes back with a small electronic box with an LED screen on the front.

"I guess Lila's ex boyfriend made this? He was a real kink-aholic. I call it the bitching counter. It has a huge radius and a very well tuned sound identifier. Every time you make even one tiny little decible of noise, the bitching counter will go up once. As it goes up, you'll hear other noises after 10 or 20 bitch points, raising your bitch rank further..."

She began walking behind me putting her arms casually around my shoulders holding the contraption to my eyeballs.

"And oh baby, you may be out of the woods right now since Lila took your place, but every rank is a new punishment for you tommorow, and the points continually stack up. They DON'T reset. We have hundreds of clamps, ropes, whips, collars, positions to go through. Its like a game hehe."

With that she moved around to my front and flicked my forehead.

"Mff!"

"Ding! Another bitch point added, you are up to three now, isn't. that. just. SWELL."

Saying this, she grabbed my leash violently and pulled it toward her face. It was extremely difficult but I managed to not make any noise.

"Good boy. Now.."

Tulip ran across from the kitchen and landed straight onto the couch next to a half eaten bag of potato chips. While not even looking at me she barked some orders.

"Its almost bed time but I am starving! Make me some dinner and make it snappy, just because Lila doesn't own you anymore, doesn't mean I'll turn down a free boy toy who does my every command. Get on with it!"

God damnit, how can this be happening, who the hell even is this chick, does she prey on bdsm couples waiting to get the upper hand? Does she know Lila? Speaking of Lila, wonder how she is holding up. Clamped tongue, choking ropes, reverse prayer, and even leg weights. Not a fun time. This was the least of my problems though.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic