Bound and gagged with a stranger M/MM

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Bound and gagged with a stranger M/MM

Post by Johnny »

This story will be about a long time fantasy I've had about being tied up and gagged with another guy. To start things, I am very athletic and 19 years old, clean shaven with light blonde hair.

I was on Craigslist searching through the bondage in casual encounters. An ad caught my eye. "Get kidnapped with me." I clicked on it. The submissive was ordered by his master to put an ad on Craigslist to find another willing sub to be kidnapped and driven to his house for a weekend. I immediately sent an email and within a half hour he sent one back asking for a picture. I took a full body picture wearing my black gym shorts, a medium sized red t shirt (I wear a large) and black Nike tennis shoes with black ankle socks.

I waited till the next day when I finally got an email back. Turns out the dom was very excited and he gave me instructions to wear exactly what I was wearing in the picture and to meet at 8pm on Friday at a park and ride near my towns local park. My heart raced. I couldn't believe I was meeting with a man off the internet who was going to kidnap me! I was as nervous as I was excited.

The day came, I was driving to the meeting spot. My hands were sweaty and I was shaking with nervousness and anticipation. As I pulled into our meeting spot located off the main road about a quarter mile down a gravel driveway in a secluded area. There were 2 vehicles, a small blue car and a large white van. I nervously got out of the car, a tall heavier set middle aged man with longer black hair and a stubbly beard wearing blue jeans, boots, and a red flannel shirt stepped out of the van. "You must be Johnny." I gulped "yes sir." I said.

He walked closer as he was talking "I hope your ready, it's going to be a fun weekend." He grinned from ear to ear. I said "yes sir I'm ready." He opened the back door to the van, the sub I had talked to online was laying on his belly in the back with his hands tied behind his back and his ankles tied together. He had a ball gag in his mouth. He was wearing a blue t shirt, black shorts, and had on white Nike tennis shoes. He was about my size, not as athletic. There were piles of rope next to him and 3 rolls of duct tape. The dom grabbed a coil of rope and said "ok let's get you nice and helpless, hands behind your back palm to palm." I thought of running away, knowing it'd be my last chance but I didn't. I put my hands behind my back and he started wrapping the rope around my wrists 4 or 5 times then cinched it in the middle.

He pulled out another coil and did the same to my elbows. I nervously asked "so how long has he been like that" and nodded towards his sub in the van. "Just a few minutes, I need to finish tying him once your situated." I started to ask another question and I felt a ball gag go into my mouth. It caught me off guard and my heart raced even more, now there's really no turning back. "That's enough talking from you" he said as he was tightly buckling the gag behind my head. I tested out the gag, I've never had one on before it was more effective than I had thought. He had me sit in the rear bumper of the van and got to work tying my ankles together then above and below my knees.

I was drooling all over the front of my shirt from the gag. He then helped me stand and I hopped to turn around, he gently lowered me onto my belly next to his sub in the back of the van. I could see out of the corner of my eye he was finishing tying his sub so he was tied in the same fashion as me. He then took a shorter length of rope and put us both into a hogtie. "There, try to get loose." We both squirmed and grunted. It was tight and I couldn't reach any knots. I felt a small surge of panic when I realized I was really stuck but also excitement.

"Oh one more thing!" He said he walked around to the front of the van opened the driver door and shut it. He came back with two dog collars. He buckled them around our necks. They were snug but not too snug, they felt nice. He then hooked a quick link to our collars with about a 4 ft piece of rope to it. "There!" He said "hope your comfy, this is going to be about a 35 minute drive to your new home." We squirmed and tried to talk through our gags as he shut the two doors.

I heard the driver door open, the van rocked as he got in and the door shut. The engine started and we started to move. At this point my heart was really racing, I was helplessly bound and gagged in the back of a middle aged man's van with his slave who was about my age! My fantasy was coming true! As we struggled I'd look over at him every now and then. He had longer black hair, clean shaven. We were trying not to roll into each other as the van turned left and right down different roads. It was starting to get dark, I could no longer see the details of my fellow slaves face. I was just starting to get car sick when the van slowed clear down and turned onto a gravel road.

As we were slowly going over a few large pot holes our dom says "Welcome home boys!" I felt the van stop, it sat and idled for a few seconds and shut off. I heard the driver's door open and close again and heard his footsteps in the gravel outside the truck. Both rear doors were opened wide and he was shining a flashlight on us. "Gooood right where I left you two." "Are you ready to see your new home Johnny?" I looked over at my new friend and back to him squinting from the flashlight. "Yeth thir." I said. "Good slave." He undid my hogtie and untied my legs. He left my wrists and elbows tied. He helped me sit up and scooch my way over to the rear bumper where I sat. He tied the end of my leash to the hitch just under the rear bumper. "This is so you don't try to run off."

He then untied his other slaves legs and helped him to sit on the bumper as well. While he was untying my leash, he had a hold of the other leash, he gave a tug on both leashes at the same time. "Come slaves." We followed him. There were no other houses around, all I could see was what the pole light in his front yard had illuminated, a small yard surrounded by woods. He led us up the porch steps to his front door. When we entered I could smell the ash tray on his coffee table. Our master tied our leashes to the banister of the steps. Just as he finished his knot, the house phone rang. He pulled a taser half way out of his pocket. "Not a peep from either of you." We quickly nodded in agreement.

He walked over and answered. "Hello? Yeah Mike how are ya? Oh yeah? Yeah you guys can come over, I just got back. Ok see ya then." The sub and I looked at each other confused, both of our shirts were soaked in drool. Master came back. "I'm having some friends over to okay a game of poker. So now I'm going to have and hide you two until they leave." He walked into a different room and came out holding two pairs of tighty whities and a roll of duct tape. "Not a peep from either of you when I take your gags out." He reminded us. He unbuckled mine and let it fall to the ground. It was a huge relief, my jaw was starting to feel a little sore but it wasn't bad.

"Open slave." I opened up wide, he wiped some of the drool off my chin with his underwear and started stuffing it in. I could immediately tell they weren't clean from the smell and the taste of them he was using his fingers to poke what he could into my cheeks. "Put your lips together." I did my best, they were a real mouthful. He picked up the roll of tape and picked the edge loose. He firmly pushed a strip over my lips and started winding it behind my head back over my mouth again. Each wrap got a little tighter, I counted 6. The tape was wrapped from the bottom of my chin to just under my nose. "Your not spitting that out boy." He said with a grin. I quietly grunted in disapproval.

He gagged his sub the same way, when he was finished he stood back and smiled admiring his work. "How do you boys like the taste of my dirty underwear?" We both shook our heads no and mmpphhed. "Good he said, I think I even cummed in those." We both shook our heads and mppphed louder. He laughed and untied our leashes from the bannister. "Come slaves, I'll show you where you'll be chewing on my underwear for the next hour or two." He led us to his basement door and down the steps. He led me to a pole and had me get on my knees next to it, he tied my leash to the pole. Then led my fellow slave to other end of the basement to another pole about 12 feet away and tied his leash to it.

"I'll be right back." he said he went up the stairs and we could hear his foot steps. We looked at each other once again and tried to talk through our gags. Seeing him tied up and gagged the way he was and realising I looked just like him got me excited. It was showing through my shorts. We heard him coming back down the steps, ha came back with a roll of electrical tape and more coils of rope. He had me lay on my belly where he tied my ankles together. He told me to make a fist and he started wrapping both my fists with the electrical tape. I couldn't move my fingers at all. He finished by tying my calves and thighs, then put me into a hogtie. I watched as he did the same to my fellow captive and got more aroused.

Once he finished he told us to make as much noise as we could and try to get free. We started squirming and mmphing as hard as we could, he went upstairs to see if he could hear us. 2 minutes later he came back down with a cigarette in hand. "Here's what's gonna happen boys, my friends are coming over and they don't know about this lifestyle I live. That's why you two are going to stay down here until they leave." We squirmed some more. " You can both try to scream and yell all you want but they're not gonna here you down here. He took a drag off his cigarette and blew it in my face. "They'll have no idea I have two bound and gagged slaves right beneath their feet and when they leave the real fun will begin."

He rolled me on to my side and put his hand up my shirt and started rubbing my chest and stomach. Then the doorbell rang. "Ok you boys behave, I'll be back." He started up the steps. "I'm locking the door so no one will accidentally stumble upon you boys." We both squirmed and moaned, the door bell rang again. We heard the door shut and lock. Then heard footsteps and muffled voices. This to me was very exciting and a little scary. I was truly bound, gagged and completely helpless in another man's basement with another captive. My fantasy!

After about 45 minutes of being tied and gagged so tightly we were getting bored and ready to be untied. We tried yelling in between the muffled laughter and voices to no avail. I had a thought of inching my way over to a table next to the wall to try and kick it and knock something over to make noise but thanks to the collar and leash I couldn't get anywhere close to anything. I tried to rub the tape off my face on to the carpet but it was useless. we were stuck until someone came to untie us.

A few minutes later the muffled talking and laughter had died down. One by one we could hear foot steps walk to the front door and faintly hear car doors shutting. Finally! I was never so glad to hear a car drive away. A few more minutes went by, I guess he was making sure they were gone. The basement door unlocked and he came down the steps. "Oh you two are still here?" We both moaned and squirmed a bit. "Bet your ready to be out of those hogties ain't ya boys?" We both nodded and wimpered. "Good now the REAL fun can begin!" He walked over and began untying us. The ropes coming off my arms and body felt amazing. I could feel the blood flowing back through my limbs. He left our gag, leash, and fingers taped down.

"Enjoy your freedom, I need to get some things." Back up the stairs he went. We both tried to take our gags off but with our hands taped up like mitts it wasn't possible. He came back down with a plastic bag and a pizza box. "The guys didn't eat all this, so I guess you two can have what's left." I was so ready to eat and get the dirty underwear out of my mouth. He began unwrapping the tape, I spit the underwear as soon as possible, my mouth was completely dry. He pulled out two bottles of water from the bag and opened them. He held the bottle for us and fed us the pizza leftovers by hand.

Once we finished. He started untying my shoes. "Clothes are coming off boys." He took off our shoes. Had us stand up. "Hands above your heads." He lifted our shirts off and pulled our shorts down. Then our boxers. "Hold your hands out front." He picked up a coil of rope and tied our hands together in front. He told us to both stand underneath the I beam next to each other. He then threw another coil of rope over the beam and tied our hands high above our heads. We were just able to stand flat on our feet. He then tied us at our ankles and knees, then pulled ductape out of the bag. He had us face one another and taped is together chest to chest, waist to waist, knee to knee.

"One more thing." he said he walked back over to the bag and pulled out a ball gag with a buckle and straps on both ends to gag two people with the same ball. I shook my head "no, please don't." I said. "Open up both of you." I reluctantly did. He strapped the ball into my mouth and ordered his sub to put his mouth on the other half of the ball. He did, I felt our lips touch. He buckled the strap tightly and our lips were pressed tightly together over the ball. We we're both drooling within the minute. He started slapping our ass and poking our ribs to make us moan. "I'm going to go clean up, I'll be back." He said.
Last edited by Johnny 5 years ago, edited 6 times in total.
Kik: johnnygmmy
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Good start. Please continue.
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

MaxRoper wrote: 5 years ago Good start. Please continue.
Thank you :) I should have put this in the adult fictional stories :oops:
Deleted User 153

Post by Deleted User 153 »

promising start and storyline, hope to read more soon!
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Hot start! Love the use of the dirty underwear gag :twisted:
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

Thanks, [mention]Johnny[/mention], for the fun reading story. Like you, my favorite way to be tied is always with a fellow sub. I hope we get to read more!
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

Thanks everyone, I'll try to finish it soon. I have a lot of fantasies and ideas :D
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

He went back up the steps and the door shut and locked once again. We were both moaning and trying to free ourselves, which just ended up with us breathing harder and working up a sweat. At first I was really grossed out by the gag as I am straight but after awhile it was pretty hot. I started to get excited again. I wanted to be free but I also loved the thought that we were here to stay until he came back and untied us.

After about 20 minutes he came back. He started tickling/pinching us to make us struggle and mmmmph. I was extremely ticklish it was hell but I loved the humiliation and helplessness of the situation. He kept it up for about ten minutes. We both were breathing hard, sweating and exhausted. "You two ready for bed now?" "Yeth!" We both said. He cut the duct tape that was holding us face to face with a small pocket knife. He then pulled a coil of thin room from his pocket. About the size of shoe laces.

He untangled it and started wrapping it tightly around our testicals with about 3 feet left over to use as a leash. He unbuckled our gag and untied our legs. Next untied the rope holding our hands above our heads and tied our wrists behind our backs. He pulled a pair of black ankle socks out of his pocket and stuffed them in our mouths. They were smaller than the jock straps but tasted and smelled far worse. He started wrapping the tape really tightly around our heads again to keep us from spitting them out. "Lots more dirty laundry for you boys" he said with a smile.

He gave our leashes a few tugs. "Come on, let's get you two love birds ready for bed." We followed as best we could trying to keep slack on our leashes, we followed him up the stairs. He led us to a room with two queen sized beds sat side by side. He had us sit on the center of the beds with our feet out in front. He tied rope around one ankle and pulled it to a corner of the bed and tied it to the bed post and did the same to the other ankle. He untied our hands from behind our backs and tied us spread eagle to the bed post. We we're really stretched out tight. He undid the leash around our testicals. Then he began tickling me.

He started slow but picked up the intensity. I thrashed as much as I could desperately trying to get free. There was no chance of freeing myself, all I could do was scream into my gag. After a few minutes he turned to his other sub and started tickling him just as he had tickled me. I was breathing hard sweating. I heard my fellow sub try to plead with him through the gag followed by muffled "mmmppphhsss!" The bed was creaking as he thrashed and screamed.
Last edited by Johnny 5 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
gaggedinnyc

Post by gaggedinnyc »

anyone wanna recreate this? or chat about it?
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Moving to "Adult" section.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Blakenome1999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Blakenome1999 »

gaggedinnyc wrote: 5 years ago anyone wanna recreate this? or chat about it?
I’m down lololol
I’m young and impressionable, I need someone to guide me through this world... preferably on a leash... and then tie me up afterwords... or before... and I guess a gag could be used as well... :D
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

Master finally stopped tickling us after going back and forth between us for several minutes. He walked over the the dresser and pulled out nipple clamps. He pinned them on to our nipples. I mmmphed! through the gag. He flicked the clamps a few times, I tried to move enough to work them off but I was stretched so far I could barely move. He walked to the door. "If you two are good and quiet tonight, I may let you go out to eat breakfast with me in the morning. Good night boys!" He turned off the light and closed the door.

Really!? I thought to myself, we we're spread eagled so tight we could hardly move and our gags were so flawless we couldn't do anything but be quiet. Thankfully I have always had a fascination with gagging myself. I was quite use to sleeping with my mouth stuffed due to years of self bondage. After awhile the pain from the nipple clamps eased and I managed to doze off I'd say for maybe 5 hours or so. We woke to master opening the door. "Good morning boys! How did you sleep?" We shook our heads no and mmmmphed. "Good! How's breakfast sound?" I was starving, I had to pee and I was sore from being tied all night.

Master walked over to my friends bed "Whoa! Did you piss in your bed!? No breakfast for you then." He wimpered and moaned. "No, you're staying here while Johnny and I go out to breakfast." He untied him but left the gag on. "Do not touch your gag understand?" He nodded his head. He handcuffed his hands behind his back. "I'll be back for you, I need to punish your friend." They left the room. I pulled at my restraints, they we're still as tight and inescapable as they were a few hours ago. I was hoping he would come back soon and untie me. It was painful to hold my pee but I didn't want to get punished also.

About 20 minutes later he came back in. He took off my nipple clamps, the pain was intense I yelled into my gag. He rubbed my nipples as he tossed the clamps to the side. "Keep your hands to your side when I untie them understand?" I nodded. Anything to be untied. Once untied my arms we're numb, my shoulders we're sore. He had me stand up and handcuffed my hands behind my back not real tightly though. He led me to the bathroom by my arm. He told me to sit on the toilet. He held my penis down as I peed. It was such a relief that I moaned. He stood me back up and led me to his room. He started to undo my gag, he unwound the several wraps of tape. I bit down on the socks to keep from saying anything about the tape pulling my hair. Once the tape had all been removed he pulled the socks out of my mouth.

He picked up a water bottle that was next to his bed and held it for me to drink from it. I happily drank the entire bottle as quickly as I could before he could decide I had enough. "I'm gonna take you to see your friend before we leave, do not say a word." I nodded. He picked up a pair of his tighty whities from the dirty laundry. Once again he held me by my arm and led the way. When we walked into the living room my friend was tied to a chair still naked. His wrists and elbows were tied behind the back of the chair. He had a rope harness around his chest that secured his torso to the chair. His thighs knees and ankles were tied together, rope wrapped underneath the seat and over his thighs. A shot piece of rope connected his wrists to his ankles. He had the same ball gag we had when we we're first brought in.

"I want to show you what happens when you get punished Johnny." He said as he started tying my ankles together and tightened my cuffs. He loosely tied rope around my neck and connected it to the railing of the steps. He walked over to my friend and pulled the dirty briefs from his pocket. "I wore these for a week and cummed in them every day." He said. He then started spitting on them several times. He unbuckled the ball gag and stuffed the cum and spit soaked underwear in his mouth. He pulled out electrical tape and began wrapping it round and round for about 5 minutes until the entire lower half of his face was covered just under his nose. He then put nipple clamps on him with weights attached. "Just in case anyone comes snooping around, I don't want them to know your here." He grabbed hold of the chair and pulled him over to the closet door. He opened the door and pulled out a black hood and put it over his head. He then pulled the chair inside. "You stay here and think about what you done. We'll be back in a few hours." As he shut the door. I could hear my submissive partner trying to shout but all that came out we're muffled mmmmmppphs.
Last edited by Johnny 5 years ago, edited 9 times in total.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Glad to see you carrying on with this one as it's a really good story
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

harveygasson wrote: 5 years ago Glad to see you carrying on with this one as it's a really good story
Thank you harvey, more to come! :)
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

He looked at me, smiled then walked back to his room again. He wasn't gone very long. He came back with the roll of duct tape and of course several coils of rope. He stood in front of me and pulled off one of his socks, then the other. He held both in one hand and started spitting on them over and over. "I thought we were going to go eat?" I said. He smiled, held the back of my head and started stuffing the socks in my mouth with his other hand. "I never said WE we're going to eat. I said I was taking you to breakfast with me, you can chew on my spit covered socks." He pulled out the duct tape once again. He did the usual massive wrap around about 8 or 9 times.

He pulled out the rope and tied my elbows back together, he took my handcuffs off and tied my wrist. He had me make a fist and used the electrical tape to tape my fingers down. My hands were completely encased in electrical tape. He untied my legs then used the leash to to lead me to his room. He had me step into a speedo and pulled them up. Then he began tying my ankles knees and thighs. I stood there as he stepped back, he admired his rope work as I concentrated to keep my balance. "One last thing." he said. He put on the dog collar and leash. "Are you ready?" "Mmmm mmmm!" I shook my head no. I didn't want to do this anymore. Besides how was I going to get to the van? He pulled on the leash and I started hopping.

I'd hop about three times and had to stop to regain my balance but he kept tugging to keep me on a constant hop or fall over. I hopped to the front door. He opened the door, picked me up and put me over his shoulder. He held me with one arm and pulled the keys to the front door out of his pocket and shut the door and locked it. He kept me slung over his shoulder as if I weighed nothing. Opened the rear door to the van. And placed me on the floor. He connected my wrist to my ankles to put me in a hogtie. There were 6 cargo D ring tie downs bolted to the floor, 3 on each side.

I was centered between them facing the front of the van. He had 2 ratchet straps, the first was passed between my back and elbows and connected the ends were connected to the rings. The other was put between my calves and my thighs just behind my knees. There were 4 rings built into my collar, each directly across from one another. The ring on the front was connected to my leash. The 2 rings on the left and right side of my neck each had a rope tied to a D ring on either side of me. I was totally immobilized. I couldn't even roll from side to side. He ratcheted down the straps and gave them a quick tug to see how much slack they had.

"I was always told to secure any precious cargo. Your not going anywhere boy." He said laughing. I tried to squirm and shout but all that came out were unintelligible muffled grunts. He started tickling my feet I shouted and tried to struggle. I was absolutely stuck. He laughed and slammed the door behind me. He walked around the front and got into the driver door. He started the van and turned around, he just started at me for about a minute with a grin on his face. I gave him the dirtiest look I could. "If only you knew how helpless you look right now. Your cheeks look so cute bulging underneath the duct tape like that." I grunted in disapproval. "What's that? I can't seem to understand what you're saying." I let out a loud sigh and put my face down into the floor.
Last edited by Johnny 5 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

The story is so great! The descriptions of restraining the victims are superb, and the nasty gag is absolutely fantastic!. Keep it up, dude :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

squirrel wrote: 5 years ago The story is so great! The descriptions of restraining the victims are superb, and the nasty gag is absolutely fantastic!. Keep it up, dude :)
Thank you squirrel! It means a lot coming from you! :)
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

I will try to continue this story shortly! Thanks for the feedback everyone!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

This is an impressive piece of work.You do great descriptions of situations and ropework. I'm looking forward to future installments. Thanks for posting!
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

We started to move. I decided to relax and just ride as struggling proved futile. After a few minutes of driving we stopped at a stop light took a left turn and stopped again. I could faintly smell gas, I knew we were at a gas station. He shut off the engine and got out. I began to struggle again.

Even if I were to get free what would I do? I'm only wearing a speedo! I didn't want anyone to see me but I squirmed and tried to get free anyway. I heard the gas pump click off. The gas nozzle was removed and he opened the door and got back in. He started the van and we were on our way again. He had a sports talk show playing loudly on the radio. He didn't say anything to me. I wondered if he even remembered I was in the back.

Once I felt him pull into a parking lot he finally spoke again. "You were good so I'll park in the shade." The van came to a stop. "Now you stay right there and I may bring you back a little something to eat also." I nodded. He rolled the windows up, got out, shut the door and a few seconds later the doors locked shut. I could hear cars drive past. A few playing loud music. Faint talking and laughing coming from outside. The van was getting warm inside. I started to panic again. Honestly not knowing if he was in his right mind, if he was gonna leave me to bake in the back of a hot van.

I didn't care about anyone seeing me in a speedo anymore. I mmmmpphheed! Squirmed and thrashed but it was no use. I was sweaty from the struggle. I rubbed my face on the floor to at least try to remove my gag hoping the sweat would help loosen the tape. The tape was wrapped too tightly around. No one could here me or see me. They had no idea I was in the van. I wish he would have left me in a closet too. Being so close to rescue with no chance of being found was torture!
Jb99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jb99 »

Great story, can't wait for the next instalment!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Very glad to see you back with more of this. As usual, well done!
Outta.this.place
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Outta.this.place »

This is good hope it lasts longer than a weekend
Michael-Colin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Michael-Colin »

I'm currently in the process of finding someone to meet with, and I'm hoping it goes nearly as well as it goes in this story :lol: Great story btw.
Banner courtesy of bondagefreak ^_^
Link to story here - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7723
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

This was great! I dont suppose theres any plans to continue this story? 😊
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic