Training the Coach(MMM/M) [get involved 25 May]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Muscle-Flex
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Muscle-Flex »

Boing! Hot. Don’t leave us hanging. 1Down4fun? Hmmm, just what does big Coach Scotty get up to in his spare time?
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

A super short update but I wanted to do a little test run with reader involvement :) Lets see how it goes...

Part 6
I looked at Noah, luckily I had the mask on so it hid my surprise quite a bit.

Noah, took his place at Coach’s side, “We have 1Down4fun, tied down and ready for fun. This is a live show so anyone online you can send us ideas of how to torture 1Down4fun. He has been a really bad boy! He needs punishment! And we are all going to give it to him. Here to help me is NoobMaster6 making his first appearance.”

Noah signaled me to get in the frame. I sheepishly moved forward till I was standing by Coach’s feet again. “Tickle this stud Noobmaster! Tickle his feet till he cries!”

I lifted my hand and started trailing my fingers across coach’s soles for the second time tonight, his reaction was priceless. His body grew tense, he was trying to resist bursting out in laughter.

Noah spoke up, “Aaaw, look how the jock is trying to resist becoming a laughing bitch boy!” Noah dug his hands into Coach’s sides and this pushed Coach Scott over the edge, he started laughing into his gag and the sneaker taped to his face. His body started twitching under our fingers as we relentlessly tickled our Coach.

I started getting into it and moved my hands up Coach’s legs reaching for his inner thighs, right below the flagpole dick. I dug in with no mercy and Coach Scott’s body convulsed his hips lifting off the table and his muscles bulging. I have never seen a body quite displayed like coach’s body was being displayed now, and I absolutely loved it. I wanted this to become a regular sight for me.

We heard a ping, and looked over at Owen. Suggestions were coming in…

As the online viewers what are some suggestions you guys can come up! [mention]george_bound[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Muscle-Flex[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention]

Coach is currently tied down to the table, his ankles tied together and his toes tied spreading them out to his ankle ropes - his soles are in perfect position for any torment! His wrists are tied spreading his arms out to the table legs, exposing his armpits and his torso. He is gagged with a sock and tape with a sneaker taped to his face. lastly you can also see there is a cock ring attached to his very erect cock.
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I must say, that's a great idea! I'm definitely not going to turn down a chance to plan a few torments for the naughty Coach. :twisted:

First of all, I think he needs to be edged. Also, with his chest fully exposed, this is a good time to play with his nipples and put some clamps on them. Finally, Jimmy and Noah should tickle his armpits and feet.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

DeeperThanRed wrote: 2 years ago First of all, I think he needs to be edged. Also, with his chest fully exposed, this is a good time to play with his nipples and put some clamps on them. Finally, Jimmy and Noah should tickle his armpits and feet.
Absolutely some edging and nipple play and armpit tickles are in order! I'd also say psych him out and use the tickling to make him beg for other torments :twisted:

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] has an excellent idea. The Coach needs to be edged, BUT... :twisted:

The Coach needs to be tickled for the next several hours. Find the area that is most sensitive to touch. BETTER YET... :twisted: :twisted:

Noah, Jimmy, and Owen need to concentrate on one area of the Coach's body (armpits, midsection, inner thighs, behind the knees, soles) and together tickle him mercilessly until the Coach is writhing in laughter bordering on the painful. His body becomes soaked with sweat, and his mind grows numb with desperation for it to stop. He'll do anything to make it stop, THEN... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

One of our more talented brother writers can take it from HERE...:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] tickle his pits ribs . Turn the vibrator on full blast . Deny him an orgasm for hours .
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Electric toothbrushes taped to feet, armpits, ribs! Coach is definitely in need for some good ole fashioned tickle torture. When he is utterly exhausted from that, show him the true meaning of tired with, as many have suggested, intense edging!
My M/M Stories Here
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]gag1195[/mention] that sounds like a reward .
Muscle-Flex
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Muscle-Flex »

As others have suggested: tickle torture, nipple and armpit play, edging, orgasm denial, dirty talk, basically get Coach Scott to the point that he is nearly out of his mind and then start with the humiliation… questions he must answer that expose him and his secret fetishes, thereby giving the guys information they can use to control him and get him to do whatever they want. Clearly, there is something going on with the introduction of this chat site - Noah already has a moniker on it, as does Coach Scott! Did Noah create the moniker for Coach or did he discover somehow that Coach was already on the site and is a known figure/commodity? Why did Coach's struggles go from frantic to sensual when he realized what was going on? Something about being on camera for anonymous viewers is turning him on big-time. The guys need to find out who that is and exploit it - Coach Scott is a man who can be taken down and controlled sensually....... :lol:
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

HI HI HI

Thanks [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Muscle-Flex[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] for those suggestions, they will be featuring in the next few parts... I hope you enjou this next part :)

Part 7

I looked at Noah then back at Owen… I understood what the ping meant, I just didn’t know whit it meant!!

I was confused and slightly perplexed… my nerves were starting to rise again…

I knew exactly why I was here, but Noah’s objective became less and less clear with every passing minute, was he just here to torture Coach Scott?

I was still focusing my tickling on Coach’s inner thighs, he was straining against his bonds no longer thrashing, almost as if he was just showing off his muscles? And man, his muscular body was now on perfect display with a thin shine of perspiration.

Owen held up a writing pad with the word EDGE written on it. I looked over at Noah who gave a small nod.

Owen waved his hand to me that I must get out of the shot.

I did as I was told, stepping aside.

Noah planted himself behind the table right in reach of Coach Scott’s erect cock. As if from nowhere Noah whipped out some lube and squirted it onto the rigid tower at the center of the table. Noah’s fingers wrapped around Coach’s member, and slowly started moving up and down.

Noah’s face was hidden by the mask but I could see his eyes were mesmerized by the wood he held in his hand.

Coach Scott’s body was now making small tugs at his bonds however we could hear small moans of pleasure coming from his gagged face.

Noah frowned… This is what Coach wanted and Noah realised that.

Owen held up another page on the writing pad - TICKLE TILL HE BREAKS!

Owen got up and walked over to me whispering into my ear, “We all focus on his ribs, and don’t stop till he is begging.” Owen walked into the camera frame and started digging his fingers into Coach Scott’s sides. Noah caught on immediately and joined the frenzy.

Coach Scott was back to straining against his ropes, but he was tightly wound, I could see it was taking all of his willpower not to struggle and laugh.

I stepped closer and reached out my hands, looking up at Noah, there was a hunger in his eyes that almost scared me.

The moment my fingers made contact with Coach’s ribs the tention snapped!

Coach Scott’s body whipped out of control. His arms waving as much as they could, his biceps flexing. His fingers were flailing, his hips were bucking, his shoulders thrusting side to side trying to escape the relentless tickling.

Noah and Owen seemed to have a competition on who could dig into Coach the most, I had a different strategy, I was lightly caressing Coach Scott.

The over stimulation must be getting to him as I felt my fingertips starting to pick up sweat.

I looked over at the camera. We had been going for about ten minutes, the last five was purely a tickling bonanza, and we were not close to letting up…

Five minutes became ten and ten became fifteen…

Coach was now becoming a mess…his entire body was covered with a layer of sweat and his pits, crotch and neck were practically dripping sweat. He was giggling uncontrollably.

Then out of nowhere it happened, Coach’s moans and grunts turned into words, granted we couldn’t hear what he was saying but we could guess!

“Did you have enough buddy?” asked Noah!

Coach nodded his head vigorously, the sneaker bobbing up and down.

“I can’t hear you?”

“Mmppppphhh ssssshhmmmmmm.” Coach mumbled into his gag.

“You want us to stop?”

“Hmmmmmmhmmmmm”

“Do you think the young men you were touching wanted you to stop?”

Coach let out a soft moan.

“Thats, right. They did, and did you… stop?”

Silence.

With the mention of those words, Noah reminded me why I was here. And for a second I felt Coach is truly deserving of this torture. I dug my fingers into his sides and started tickling with an unmatched ferocity!

Coach Scott’s body, tired as it was went into another fit!

“mmmmmmm” a small almost inaudible whimper escaped the gagged stud’s mouth.

Noah and Owen must have recognised this as the sound of a broken man, they both let up their tickling, but I was like an unleashed beast! I took up the slack and ran y fingers up and down Coach’s sides causing his torso to shiver in place!

Noah grabbed my wrist to stop me.

“What will you do so that we don’t go back to tickling you?” asked Noah as he shuffled me away from Coach.

Owen was also back at the laptop, scribbling more suggestions…

He held them up…

VIBE FULL
TBRUSH FEET
NIPPLES

“Ok my little laughing bitch.” started Noah, I stood back looking down at my hands… what did I become. “We are gonna get right back to this!” Naoh lightly caressed Coach’s chest and Coach flinched, another soft whimper coming from across the room, along with a few muffled pleas.

“Ok, but if we aren't going to tickle we need some other things to do… one grunt for tickling, two grunts for other stuff!”

A moment of silence followed by two grunts signaled the start of Coach’s actual torture!!

Muscle-Flex wrote: 2 years ago As others have suggested: tickle torture, nipple and armpit play, edging, orgasm denial, dirty talk, basically get Coach Scott to the point that he is nearly out of his mind and then start with the humiliation… questions he must answer that expose him and his secret fetishes, thereby giving the guys information they can use to control him and get him to do whatever they want. Clearly, there is something going on with the introduction of this chat site - Noah already has a moniker on it, as does Coach Scott! Did Noah create the moniker for Coach or did he discover somehow that Coach was already on the site and is a known figure/commodity? Why did Coach's struggles go from frantic to sensual when he realized what was going on? Something about being on camera for anonymous viewers is turning him on big-time. The guys need to find out who that is and exploit it - Coach Scott is a man who can be taken down and controlled sensually....... :lol:
Before the end of the night we will know the answers to all these questions :)
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Whoa, this was intense... and they're still going! I wouldn't want to be in the place of poor Coach right now. :lol:

Great job writing this well-deserved punishment, it's super fun to read as always.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Yaaaay! Tickling a hot stud is always great, and glad to know the fun is just beginning! I can't wait to learn the answers to these questions!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Another great update! Can't wait to see the other tortures in store for the coach!
My M/M Stories Here
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Any chance you might be continuing this exciting tale? 😛😛😛
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Honestly don't know how I lost track of this story but am happy to have been caught up on the Coach's perilous situation! Really hoping you're able to continue on with the tale :P
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
Muscle-Flex
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Muscle-Flex »

I second (third?) what [mention]NeedControl[/mention] and [mention]george_bound[/mention] said. Looking forward to more of this tale.

Meanwhile, [mention]george_bound[/mention] get cracking on your story of the Titans. Your audience awaits! Uh, no pressure though.......
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Muscle-Flex wrote: 2 years ago Meanwhile, @george_bound get cracking on your story of the Titans. Your audience awaits! Uh, no pressure though.......
Thanks [mention]Muscle-Flex[/mention], I happen to be working on some storyboarding right now... all kinds of thoughts in my head, now they need to be organized and narrated ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

george_bound wrote: 2 years ago ...I happen to be working on some storyboarding right now... all kinds of thoughts in my head, now they need to be organized and narrated ;)
😃😃😃😃😃

SO EXCITED!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic