Training the Coach(MMM/M) [get involved 25 May]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Training the Coach(MMM/M) [get involved 25 May]

Post by MountainMan_91 »

This kinda just wrote itself... I've been hibernating on the idea of having teammates taking on their coach after reading [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention]'s post somewhere in the tugs talk section...

This is the fruition of that...

Part One

I instantly knew I held all the power!

There was a photo of Coach Scott grabbing my singlet clad ass in one hand and touching my dick ever so slightly with the other hand. I had tried saying no so many times but the rush of hormones always silenced me.

I had threatened before to oust the coach but I never had proof, and Coach merely stated that he could have me expelled for ungrounded accusations, of course we both knew it wasn’t ungrounded but no one else would believe me over coach.

Now finally I had the necessary leverage to ensure my side of the story won’t be dismissed.

I called Noah immediately.

“Hey Noah, thanks for the photo where did you even get it?”

“Found it on my phone from last year at the varsity cup. I was taking a picture of something else but happened to get you guys in the background! Is he really feeling you up?”

“Yeah.”

“Wow in public.”

“He knows how to hide it in plain sight… I am just happy I can finally get it out there for everyone to know.”

I was met with silence, “Noah are you there?”

“Yeah. How sure are you about reporting him?”

“What, why would you even ask that, you know how long this has been going on!”

“Exactly, I think we should give Scott a different type of punishment, if he gets fired or maybe just gets a warning, he will just learn to be more careful. I have a different plan. I’m coming over.”

The phone went silent, “Noah!” but he had already put the phone down.

I waited for my friend to get to my place, wondering what he had in mind.

I opened the front door and Noah tossed a duffel bag onto the floor beside me, it was open and I could see inside were ropes, tape, a piece of chain and some black leather objects.

“What's this?” I asked as I opened the bag more, peering inside. “And why do you have this?” I held up a penis shaped object stuck to a leather strap.

“Never mind that for now. I have an amazing plan.” Noah grinned from ear to ear, “Like I said, if you report him, he is just going to get better at hiding it, I say we give him something he will never forget. We need to make him dread ever laying hands on you.”

“Ok.” I wasn’t too sure what was going on, “Still Noah this?” I still held the pecker gag in my hand…

“Jimmy, get over it. We both know I’m into stuff. That’s why we never dated. Just go along with my plan. You won’t be disappointed. But we need to act fast. We’ll need to surprise him, I doubt the two of us will beat him in a fair fight.”

“I agree.” I stayed silent for a while, I opened the photo again all the times he kissed me and fondled me surfaced. I wanted to get even, “Wait. What if we blackmail him? We have proof we can tell him that we’ll report him unless he complies.”

“I’m not so sure that’s going to work Jimmy.”

“Well if it doesn’t we can always jump him after.”

“Hmmmm…”

We stood in silence pondering.

“If we do it that way we’ll need more muscle, I’ll call Owen, he owes me one.”

“Really Owen. Come on man, you know how I feel about him.”

“Yeah so. You want your revenge on Scotty or not, I’m telling you we need him.” By now Noah had already dialed Owen’s number and the phone was ringing. He stepped outside to talk to Owen leaving me with the big bag of restraints and my thoughts.

Owen, your typical straight jock. He was the star wrestler, always team captain. Slightly homophobic if I had to guess, he definitely didn’t know I was gay, I don’t know if he knew about Noah. Noah, my first varsity crush, but yeah it did not work out. We wanted very different things from a relationship, as was evident from the bag I was rummaging through.

What even is this? I held up what seemed like a web of leather belts.

No idea…

“Ok, he’s in. He is heading over. We can quickly brief him on the plan and why we are doing this then we need to get into action.” Noah walked past me grabbing the duffel and heading to the living room.

I grabbed us a couple of beers and met him there.

“So these things are all yours?” I asked indicating to the bag.

“Yeah and you would have loved them, but here we are, both still single.”

“’That isn’t my fault!”

“I know.” Noah smirked, “I like teasing you about it, that’s all.”

….

We sat in Owen’s car my heart was beating at 1000 miles per hour. Was I really about to do this? I was about to confront Coach Scott about inappropriately touching me. Agh I felt like a high school kid.

But he didn’t know his boundaries and it was about time someone lay them out for him.

We pulled down the masks over our faces and slipped out of the car and around to the back door. Owen tested it, it opened.

Luck was on our side.

We silently tip toed through the kitchen, hearing the football game blaring on the TV. We prepared ourselves and pounced jumping into the TV room only to find it empty.

We were still standing about when Coach walked in behind us, wearing only boxers and socks.

“What the fuck! He shouted, dropping his beer to the floor.”

Owen and I were on him in seconds wrestling him to the ground.

Owens big hand slammed over coach’s mouth silencing him, I wrapped myself around his legs preventing him kicking us.

Noah was quick as a fox and he had Coach’s hands pulled behind his back in a jiffy.

“Tie his ankles” Noah instructed as he tossed me some rope, he focused on tying the wrists.

I fumbled but managed to start winding it around Coach’s socked feet. He kicked around but my legs were wrapped tightly around his thighs so his mobility was hampered. I twirled the rope around and around until I ran out then went ahead and tied a knot with the two ends.

I did well, I thought.

“That’s useless!” came Noah’s voice, he was out of breath as he and Owen were struggling to secure Coach Scott’s torso. “Cinch them!”

Cinch what does that even mean!

“Never mind, toss me a sock.” I looked over at Noah, the question written all over my face…

“Give me one of his socks! Come on man!”

There was a dominating tone in Noah’s voice that urged me to obey. I peeled off one of coach’s socks and handed it to Noah. I caught a whiff of the coach’s bare foot. I pulled my face away pinched my nose. I held on tightly to Coach Scott’s legs not letting go until Noah gave me the all clear.

He went ahead and retied the ankles.

I stepped back. Coach Scott was helpless on the floor of his own TV room. He was wiggling on the floor, Noah had tied his wrists expertly behind his back, it looked simple but very effective. Noah had repeated that on coach’s ankles and was now adding another piece of rope pulling coach’s feet, one socked and the other bare closer to his bound wrists.

“That’s a hogtie buddy. Man you really are clueless.” Noah looked over at me, it was like he read my mind. “The other sock is in his mouth.”

That’s when I looked over at coach’s face for the first time. There was tape wrapped around his head forcing his mouth to remain shut, and according to Noah, there was a sock in there…

Crazy night…

But somehow I felt like I was being edged onto the side line, instead of this being my revenge I felt like a spectator. What was Noah after?
Last edited by MountainMan_91 2 years ago, edited 5 times in total.
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

How i love a tale about a coach getting trussed and gagged. I will enjoy wondering what is to become of him.
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Oh this is going to be fun... but what does Noah have planned?
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I'm happy that I have a small contribution in this story, haha.

But seriously, [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] this is some praise-worthy stuff. A coach getting tied up by his students is hot and you went beyond it, giving Noah and Jimmy a complex relationship that makes the story much more curious and unpredictable.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Oooh, an exciting start! Already with a tied-up coach; I like it. I can't wait to see where this goes!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

I think I've read stories about coaches and athletes getting tied up by them... but I've never read a story where the athletes tie the coach up. And they're completely right, that coach is a bad person and deserves to be treated like this.

This story has a much quicker pace than "reality check" (which I really enjoy!) and I think this means it loses some depth. But overall, it's enjoyable and easy to read, and I think it goes well with the youthful characters.

Noah is the kind of guy I wish was my friend at school. Man, all that bondage gear and knowledge, he could have taught me a lot! Jimmy is just as inexperienced as I was back in the days. He feels like a spectator and I certainly understand why. Hopefully, Noah will let him do some mean things to coach Scott as well.
Muscle-Flex
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Muscle-Flex »

Ohhh the possibilities. It’s going to be hot to see Coach Scott get put right where he belongs. I’ll look forward to that… over and over! That last line of Jimmy’s has me on the edge of my seat. Just what is Noah after? Sounds like Coach Scott is going to find himself in a tighter bind than Jimmy had envisioned. Noah has clearly got plans and I think I am going to like them!
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Thanks for all the comments enjoy the second part!

Part Two
I looked down at Coach Scott.

I couldn’t believe this was really happening.

Coach Scott, his powerful body, all his muscles, all his prowess was rendered useless by Noah’s limited rope-work, and I mean limited. I had no idea 3 lengths of rope could immobilize someone like this. Coach’s wrists were bound tightly behind his back, his fingers flailing trying to get reach knots I guess. His ankles had a similar fate. The third piece of rope pulled his ankles close to his bound wrists, it looked really tight because his back arched forward ever so slightly.

Coach Scott was struggling alright, he didn’t lie there defeated, he was squirming around on his living room floor. Bucking and twisting, writhing and tugging. His muscles on perfect display for me, ok, ok, maybe I didn’t hate the attention he gave me entirely… but I knew it was wrong and he needed a lesson.

I glanced at Noah, he was rubbing his crotch through his slacks, he had absolutely no shame. We really would not have worked out. I was also getting hard but due to the present company - Owen and Coach, I wasn’t as voyeuristic as Noah. Not that either of them would have noticed, Coach Scott was way too preoccupied, and Owen had plopped himself on the couch and was watching the game Coach had on the TV.

The other thing that was really turning me on was Coach’s gagged shouts and his labored breathing.

I was still admiring the scene before me when Noah pulled me aside. We left the living room and pulled off our masks, talking quietly.

“Have you no shame Noah!” I started.

“What? As if you aren’t enjoying this?” he grabbed my crotch in his hand, seizing the hardon I had.

I slapped his hand away, “That's besides the point…”

“Come on man.” Noah cut me off, “He has no idea who you are. You are in the clear, you can do whatever you want to him, think of all the times you were his prey. All the times he held you down, forcing you to do stuff you didn’t want to.”

I looked at Noah, his blue eyes cold and focused, “Well it wasn’t as harsh as you just described it, but he did overstep his boundaries.”

“Exactly, now it’s your turn. Time for revenge Jimmy.” he paused slightly, “Unless you don’t really want revenge. You didn’t like it did you?”

“What, of course not. Never, it was not consensual. He always forced it.”

“Well…”

“Well?”

“Well, what do you want to do?”

“I don’t know Noah. I’m not like you! I don’t have a bag of tricks lying around. I’m not a pervert!”

Noah rolled his eyes.

“I’m sorry. I mean I don’t know what to do, what do you suggest?”

A devious smile spread across his face.

>>>>

It was time, Noah had given each of us specific instructions, we were going to switch Coach into a different position. His opportunity to escape would be brief, but it was there nonetheless.

I got feet duty again, I don’t know if it was because Noah thought I was the weakest of us three or if he knew I hated the smell of stinky feet and was messing with me, but it had to be one of those two reasons.

We lifted Coach off the floor, he had been struggling for over an hour, and his strong body was glistening with sweat, the dim lights shining and accentuating every muscle in his bigger stronger body.

We carried him over to his dining room table. It was a table that could seat six people and it was sturdy.

We placed Coach Scott on the table, his hogtied hands and feet pointing into the air.

Noah gave a nod and we all sprang into action.

The hogtie was released and my job was to hold Coach’s feet down. I was ready, I grabbed hold and slammed them into the table. Perhaps a little hard as I heard a yelp escape Coach Scott’s gagged mouth.

I held his ankles down as Noah very briskly untied Coach’s wrists, Owen was holding one wrist and Noah held onto the other.

We flipped Coach over.

A few things happened simultaneously.

Lets start with me. As Coach was flipped over I was mesmerized by his huge dick was standing at full attention inside the loose boxers. I had felt his semi erections before pressed against my singlet clad ass but I never imagined the size fully erect. Needless to say, I was distracted. Coach Scott gave a kick with his bound feet and sent me reeling backwards.

Noah was quick and effective, the wrist he was in charge of was already being roped to the table leg.

“Noooooaaaah!!” he looked up furious that his name had been called, there goes anonymity, we knew we needed to remain unknown. If Coach knew who we were he would have equal blackmail leverage as we do.

The scream came from Owen, as we flipped Coach the wrist that Owen had grabbed shot out to grab onto anything that Coach could use to help him escape, what he grabbed was Owens crotch and he was now squeezing it with intent to hurt.

But as he heard Noah’s name he was equally shocked as Owen and myself, and he lost the vice grip he had.

Noah was the only level headed one, he was an expert at this.

I watched him tie his knot off, he gave one bound and had Coach’s other hand in his grip, forcing it down to the table. Moments later it was trussed to the table leg.

Coach’s bound legs were kicking violently.

Something inside me didn’t want to let Noah down. I jumped back at the legs trying to grab them…

Failure!

Coach landed a kick right on my jaw, I careened backward and fell back against the wall, I was slightly dazed as I slid down into a sitting position, feeling something wet run down between my chin and the mask. I tasted blood.

Fuck.

By the time I regained my composure Noah was kneeling next to me, holding my chin in his hand after he had pulled off the mask.

“Its not that bad. Just a split lip. Lets go to the bathroom quick and clean it up.”

I got up to follow him, looking over at Coach Scott, all his limbs were now secured to the table in a Y shape, his wrists each to their own table leg and his feet still tied together were just roped down to the table.

Owen, with a very snide smile on his face was wrapping more rope around Coach’s body and the table, sealing the two together.

My eyes locked onto Coach’s for just a split second as we left his view, he looked surprised as hell.

>>>>>

“I can’t believe you call yourself a wrestler!”

Noah was mocking me as I sat on the bath tub rim, he grabbed a washcloth and was surprisingly delicately cleaning my lip.

“Your reflexes should have saved you from this.”

I just remained silent looking into his eyes as he was taking care of me.

“lol. Did you see his dick. I think he might be enjoying this. Maybe he is like me?”

I rolled my eyes, then winced as Noah placed unnecessary pressure on my very small wound.

“Doesn’t look too bad.”

“Noah.” I spoke up for the first time.

“Yeah buddy.”

“He saw my face. He knows it’s me, and Owen said your name. Are we screwed, we can be arrested for kidnapping.”

Noah was quiet for a few seconds. “I don’t think so. He seems to like this and he definitely likes you. I think we can still make this work for us.”

He placed his hands on my knees and kissed me on the forehead.

A list of my work...
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Interesting concept. I like how is shaping uo to be, specially since the coach doesn't seem willing to go down easily. Wonder how long it'll take to break him?
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

Moving the guy into a different position and untying him in order to retie him in a different way is not a very smart move, in my opinion. It would have been safer to leave the coach hogtied.

Now that they’ve lost their anonymity, there are plenty of new ways this story could continue. I’m excited about the next part!
privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

Well that was a very interesting chapter. The inter play between the characters and getting recognised makes what happens next fun. The coach with an erection shows there's more to this story ,also the references to all ready happened events is intriguing , will there be some detail to those incidents? The characters are all being shown for what they are and the possibilities of what more they can/will become.. Loving where this story might go.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

A risky change to a hot tie on the table, but with the coach learning their identities has me worried for everyone involved! Can't wait to see what happens next!
My M/M Stories Here
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Thanks for the comments gents.

Yeah there is a fun history between these guys...

Part three

I sat in silence for a good while after Noah had left wondering about everything that was happening, and the kiss Noah left on my forehead, it felt like I could still feel his lips. This night had entirely run away from me.

I had to just go along with it, go along with Noah’s plan, which was what exactly. Some parts of the night seemed just too coincidental. I couldn’t lay a finger on it but something felt off.

I convinced myself to return to the action, after looking at the small cut on my lip.

As I entered the dining room I was met with guffaws of laughter erupting from behind coach’s gag.

He looked over at me, confusion spread across his face. He wanted to be angry but the tickling contorted his face into laughter.

I looked over at Noah, he was digging into the bare soles of coach.

Coach Scott’s bare feet were in a predicament of their own. Noah had taken a thinner rope and tied it around Coach’s toes, tying his toes to ropes circling his shins, the bare soles were displayed like prime cuts of meat, and the extra level of bondage made it impossible for Coach to move his feet even an inch.

I found myself staring at coach’s soles, there was something mesmerizing about them, and I recalled the smell from earlier.

“Don’t just stand there, dig in!” ordered Noah, “You can have the feet.” He moved up closer to Coach’s torso digging into the tied down stud’s thighs.

Coach Scott’s muscled frame thrashed against the bonds that even the sturdy table started creaking under his strength. This man was a beast.

A beast that was at our mercy. A beast that needed training. Fuck, I started sounding like Noah.

My fingers had by now started caressing the exposed bare feet before me. It caused Coach’s toes to squirm, his arch’s were straining against the ropes pulling his toes back.

I opted for the light caressing rather than the frantic digging that Noah was doing.

Coach Scott was turning into a mess. The tickling was forcing him to struggle against his bonds vigorously, his body was drenched in sweat. Tears had started running down his cheeks from all the laughter, his breaths were short and irregular. A unbroken string of laughing was muffled by the sock that was stuffed into his mouth.

Owen walked back into the room. “You guys are seriously doing a number on him huh.” He smiled.

“Just get over here and dig into his armpits.” Noah instructed Owen.

I looked over at Coach’s pits. They were hairy and the sweat had drenched the hair.

Coach arched his neck looking over at Owen, begging him not to join in on the tickling with his eyes.

“Don’t worry Scott,” Owen held his hands up, “I’m not planning on touching any guys sweaty pits.” Some of the wrestlers were comfortable talking to coach with his first name but I wasn’t, I was raised proper, wasn’t I?

With that thought lingering in my mind, another thought came up, what if I licked Coach’s soles?

I looked up as Noah abandoned his tickling walking over to Owen, pulling him out of the room. I heard them start talking, I wanted to eavesdrop but I had such a good opportunity now to try this out.

I bent over bringing my face right to coach’s feet. I smelled, the smell felt familiar after smelling it only once before.

I closed my eyes and stuck out my tongue, touching the soles before me, they flinched pulling away but they couldn’t get far.

I opened my eyes looking over at Coach Scott, who craned his neck trying to look at me. I could see his eyes through his spread toes.

I moved forward placing my tongue on his sole again, this time it couldn’t go anywhere, I licked up across his sole, heading to his toes. My left hand grabbed my crotch which was completely engorged by what I was doing. I started rubbing it through my pants, feeling the precum spreading.

I pulled back as I saw Noah and Owen come back into the dining room, returning to my tickling.

The only thing that was different from when they left were the two boners, yeah Coach Scott’s dick was also at attention again, must have been the licking.

Noah went back to digging into Coach’s thighs and sides.

To my surprise Owen came forward and proceeded to dig into Coach’s sweaty armpits, despite the clear disgust on his face he was following Noah’s order.

My attention was pulled back to Coach as he bucked against his bonds, shaking his body trying to break free.

“Such a strong jock.” Mocked Noah, before turning his attention to me again.

“Hey Jimmy, take off your shoes, we need to give Scotty here a good smell to go with the taste.”

I stopped myself before just going along with what Noah ordered, “Owen’s feet have a much worse reek than mine,” I said nonchalantly. Hoping they don’t ask how I know that.

They both stopped their tickling, staring at me. “What, it’s true.”

Noah turned his head to Owen.

I spoke up again, “Owen, take off your shoes.” Noah looked back at me, a grin spreading across his face.

Owen kept looking at Noah, as if waiting for Noah to override my command.

“You heard the man,” said Noah as he looked back at Owen.

Owen let out a sigh as he kicked off his sneakers, and pulled off his socks, handing them to Noah.

“And your sneaker too.”

Owen did as told. He never questioned Noah, there was definitely something up with that.

Noah stuffed Owens socks into his sneaker and proceeded to squash the opening over Coach Scotts lower face, forcing him to breathe in the foot smell.

My fingers were going on autopilot across Coach’s feet, as I beheld the sight before me.

Coach Scott was a helpless mess, such a contrast to his usual cocky, confident nature. His muscles started quivering slightly as Noah wrapped tape around the sneaker and his head.

That's when I got a whiff of Owen’s feet. Man they really were stinky, I could smell them from all the way over here.

I couldn’t help but feel slightly sorry for Coach, only slightly though…

A list of my work...
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] that last chapter was so hot .
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Sorry to be late to this story, but...

What a story!! I'm not into smelly socks and feet, but I am into powerful, confident men in positions of authority taken down. And, [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention], you're doing that really well with Coach Scott! :twisted:
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

I like where this is going! Always glad to see a strong guy rendered helpless!
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

It’s hot to see such a powerful man reduced to a whimpering mess. Why on earth would you lick his feet when you're trying to punish him? It seems Jimmy is in some sort of love-hate relationship with his coach.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

That was a very hot tickling an torture scene! All three captors have some great devious ideas! And I agree that it is really hot to see such a normally powerful man taken down a peg! Looking forward to more of the Coach's training!
My M/M Stories Here
szlm1515
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by szlm1515 »

Sounds awesome so far😏😋
Muscle-Flex
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Muscle-Flex »

Ah Coach Scott, the big hot horny stud. Not only has he been snookered, but sneakered too! Just as he should be kept. I sure do like watching him struggle and writhe and uselessly flex his muscles. I hope he grows to like it since the boys clearly have lots of plans for him. Hopefully, being tied down to his dining room table is just the beginning of the trap Noah and Jimmy are setting for their big coach.
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Hi. Thanks for the comments. I am so happy many of you like to see the coach in his predicament. this chapter gives a bit of background to our characters. ;)

Part Four

“Good job Jimmy! If you keep this up, you will make the state team.”

Coach Scott closed the door of his office behind him.

I was still in my wrestling singlet from practice, Coach had asked me to come see him immediately. I was standing in the middle of his office and for some reason I felt uncomfortable, I am totally comfortable in my singlet even in front of large crowds. But that day I felt uncomfortable as Coach Scott circled me, his eyes raking over my young muscles under the spandex.

“We need to work on your stance, I can get you to be faster on the strike. Show me your stance.”

I looked a little confused, why weren’t we doing this on the mat?

“Come on Jim, let’s see it.”

I squared my feet and squatted, preparing my body like I do when getting ready to wrestle.

“Right there, you are looking down, you should be looking up.”

Coach Scott placed himself behind me and leaned over. He placed one hand on my ass, squeezing ever so slightly, his other hand he placed under my chin from behind, lifting my face upward.

We were basically in a fucking position and I felt his bulge poke my left ass.

I tried jumping up, but his strong hand held my shoulder down.

“Relax Jimmy.”

>>>>

He totally deserved this.

I looked at his muscles struggling against his ropes, his head whipping back and forth trying to get Owen’s trainer off his face.

The tape held fast, as he screamed into his gag.

Frustration so clearly visible in the frantic, albeit limited movement of his body.

I was still softly caressing his bound bare feet. His toes spread and pulled back made for super easy access, and prevented Coach from escaping my incessant twirls and turns I was doing on his soles.

One thing among others that was messing with my mind was the huge tent in the loose boxers, that had not diminished in a long time, despite the clear contempt of Coach. I didn’t understand how he could be experiencing pleasure if he truly hated his situation.

Noah must be right, he is enjoying this. That is good news for us, perhaps he won’t report us to the cops.

I rubbed my crotch with my left hand allowing the right hand to still linger on Coach’s feet.

My boner returned after my little visit to the bathroom with Noah.

Something about Coach Scott being reduced to a helpless mess was turning me on like crazy.

I really enjoyed seeing every muscle work against the relentless bonds.

I looked over at Noah. His strong body hidden beneath the black jacket. My mind drifter to the peck he gave me a few minutes ago, I wondered about us sometimes…

Noah and I had been hooking up for three weeks and one night I was going to test something out for him. After the third or fourth time we did it, he mentioned he wanted to tie me up and use me.

I wasn’t a prude but bondage had never featured on my to do list. However I really liked Noah, we had so much in common and I wanted to give it a try for him.

He started by tying my feet to the lower bed posts, this was ok, I got a boner as I felt my legs being spread apart like that, unable to pull them closer together. Then Noah tied my left wrist to the bed post.

That’s when things started going south.

As he walked back around the bed to tie my right wrist I started feeling trapped, I guessed that was how I was supposed to feel, I tried embracing it, but by the time Noah held my right wrist down to the bed post anxiety took over and I needed to get out.

He immediately untied me and took time to reassure me that I was ok. I genuinely felt terrible, I couldn’t give him what he wanted. He said it was fine, but I could hear disappointment in his voice. However his concern for me was stronger, he didn’t want to put me through something I wouldn’t enjoy.

He really is someone special.

We kept at it for a few more weeks before mutually separating ways. He wanted more and I always felt like I wasn’t giving enough. It just didn’t work out.

Despite that, we remained good friends, good friends with boundaries.

This entire situation playing out before me tonight was definitely overstepping those boundaries, the difference was that tonight I was enthralled by it, even turned on by it.

This was different right? Or was Noah’s kink rubbing off on me. Judging by the fact that I was hard this entire time and had already licked Coach’s feet I would venture that Noah was rubbing off on me…

I smiled at him where he was digging into Coach Scott’s thighs and sides, he looked up, “Having a good time Jimmy?”

I nodded.

“Good because it’ll get a lot better. Why don’t you go ahead and dig out the only toy we used together, I think it’s time we turn up the pleasure for Scotty.”

A list of my work...
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

So even if they aren't compatible, Noah and Jimmy are still good friends. Coach is definitely due some punishment. Let him be someone else's object of pleasure. ;)
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Muscle-Flex
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Muscle-Flex »

That was sure some nice struggling Coach Scott was doing. I wonder if he is frustrated by the telltale tenting of his boxers? His own stiff rod leading to his further entrapment and there's nothing he can do about it... especially as Jimmy seems to be learning some new things about himself. Keep flexing and tugging on your bindings Coach Scott! You are only at the start of a slippery slope to the bottom of the dirty jockstrap bin!
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

I liked the flashbacks in this chapter. They put what happens in this story into the bigger perspective of Jimmy's life.
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Hey guys. Updated the struggling coach...

Part Five
I smiled, the only toy that Noah and I used was a vibrating cock ring…

I fished it out of the bag and brought it over.

Noah looked at me, “Well, put it on him.”

I hesitated for a minute but as I looked down at the huge tent in the loose boxers all hesitation was gone. I moved over to where I could reach Coach’s dick tent and grabbed hold of the waistband. I pulled it down revealing the thick column that was coach’s dick. Every bit of length it had was magnified by it’s girth.

I placed the cock ring on the tip. It was going to be a super tight fit.

I pushed down forcing the cock ring around coach’s dick, he squirmed at the pressure on his member. Coach tried looking at me but the shoe stuck to his face made it difficult, he had to turn his face and then look at me sideways.

I continued working the tight fit down the erect shaft, when all of a sudden the ring started vibrating.

I was startled and pulled away, but my reaction was nothing compared to coach Scott.

It was like an electric pulse had been forced through his body, all his muscles tensed and bulged. He strained against the corners of the table and lifted his hips off the table arching his back upward.

A loud growl erupted from his mouth before he dropped back onto the table, breathing heavily into the stinky shoe and writhing his waist to try and get away from the vibrating sensation.

I was mesmerized by the beast before me and his attempts to break free it took me a few seconds before looking over at Noah. He had flipped the on switch on the remote while I was still busy putting the ring on.

“Well, finish putting it on buddy.” he smiled at me.

He totally did that on purpose, he knew I would get startled.

I reached out again and continued working the cock ring down coach’s shaft. Having the vibrating ring between my fingers wrapped around coach’s dick was an odd sensation but I kind of liked it. It felt powerful.

Coach Scott continued writhing his hips, I guess trying anything to get the ring off. This was perfect. Noah really knew how to get a strong man totally helpless.

I looked back at Noah as I got the cock ring into position, for a second in my minds eye I saw Noah stretched out like Coach Scott, writhing and struggling.

“Good job Jim.” I was broken out of my daydream.

“Oh, uh. Yeah. Are you sure we aren’t taking it too far.”

“Oh I am so sure. You wanna take the vibrations up a couple notches.”

I took the remote in my hand, now this feeling that coach was experiencing, I had experienced it first hand. Noah and I had repeatedly used it on each other during our short relationship. I won’t go into details but that little ring had provided some of the most mind blowing sex I had ever had.

From personal experience, I knew 4 was the best setting, good enough to keep you hard but not exciting enough to take you all the way, I changed the intensity and watched Coach’s squirming intensify.

Suddenly he stopped squirming as if giving up then he went into another fit of straining. I looked at his wrists and saw the red rope burns starting to show.

“Noah, that looks bad.” I point to the red marks, “Are you sure we aren’t overdoing it?”

Noah rolls his eyes, “Fuck Jimmy. Everything is under control. Would you relax.”

I wanted to get into it with Noah but a he called out to Owen, “Bring the camera Owen.”

Owen came back into the dining room carrying a laptop and a small digital video camera. He started setting up the stuff on a side table.

My heart started thumping and I saw Coach’s efforts redouble as he started realizing what was happening.

“Noah, really.”

“Masks on, boys.”

I didn’t want to do it but knew I don’t want my face on the video. So I complied, “Noah what the fuck this wasn’t part of the plan.”

“Jimmy. Fuck me. Just go along with it man. Relax. Now get out of the shot.” Noah pulled his mask down as I stepped aside looking at Owen till he gave me the thumbs up.

“Ready” said Owen from behind the laptop. “and we are live!”

“This is AlphaJockMaster78, coming to you live from the house of 1Down4fun”

Coach Scott’s struggling stopped as he heard the words spoken. I was so confused. All of a sudden Coach’s struggling had turned from frantic to sensual.

A list of my work...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic