Eddie's Challenge (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Eddie's Challenge (M/M)

Post by MaxRoper »

Marty has several competitors. Usually they all get along but every now and then someone goes over the line. There’s this guy Max who sometimes works for a certain Mr Carlson. Max does pretty much the same sort of thing I do, so when Marty tells me to take Max for a vacation I’m a little surprised.

I tell Marty I’m not so sure it’d be ethical. Marty tells me he knows Max isn’t gonna be easy but he’ll pay me double for this one, so I say sure, why not. I’m always up for a challenge. Also, extra cash.

I trace Max to a motel out in the sticks. It was easy enough to find him so I have to think he’s expecting me. Max is a guy who makes plans. I’m more of a plug-it-in-and-see-what-happens kinda guy.

I hang around outside the place for a few hours until I see him go out. He does something to the door. Probably the old James Bond trick of putting a hair across the jamb so he can see if anyone’s been inside.

After watching him drive off, I go round back, climb in through the bathroom window, and make myself comfortable in a chair facing the door, taser in my lap. A few minutes in, something cold and metal touches the back of my neck.

“Hello Eddie,” he says. “Whyn’t you put that thing on the floor, nice and easy.”

I do as I’m told, feel the pinprick in my jugular and turn to see his smiling face as the room spins and I fade away.

I wake up, wrists cuffed behind, legs bound with what feels like rope, blindfolded, and gagged too, mouth stuffed full of something. Tastes like sock.

I squirm around enough to figure I’m on the floor. I don’t know how long I’ve been out and since I’m blindfolded I don’t know where Max is. He might be watching, he might be on a flight to Singapore. I shrug, start working the key out of my belt and opening the cuffs.

Well of course I have a handcuff key in my belt. Regardless what old Max might think, I’m not a total amateur. Takes maybe two minutes to get my wrists free. I quickly loosen up the rest of the knots. When I hear the key in the door I put the blindfold back in position leaving a little slit and put my hands behind my back.

“Hiya, Eddie,” he says, a grocery bag in one hand, his room key in the other. “Looks like we’re gonna be pals for a while. Mr C was none too happy when I told him you’d showed up. He says I’m to hang on to you for a while. Maybe a week. Says I can do anything I want with you, but he’d rather you stayed alive.”

When he gets close enough I kick off the loosened ropes and scissor his legs out from under him.

He’s a tall wiry fellow and a trained fighter but surprise is the ultimate weapon. Also, I’m younger. And bigger. We wrestle around a little but it isn’t long before I I’m squatting on his butt, both his wrists held tight. I bind ‘em up with one of the ropes he’d used on my legs. My bag is still on the floor where I left it. I hook it with a foot and drag it over.

I have this stuff a friend makes for me. It’s green and tastes like Everclear with a hint of roses. Once I get a teaspoon of it into a guy he turns all happy and compliant. Much nicer than chloro cuz usually the guy wants to help.

So anyway, I get him turned over, still sitting on top of him. I pinch his nose and pour some in his mouth. He chokes a little. I probably used too much, but pretty soon he smiles up at me. Now that I have him calmed down it’s time to get him trussed up.

“Up we go, Maxie,” I say.

We get him into a chair and he giggles a bit as I dump my rope bag out on the bed. Soon as he’s tied to the chair I gag him with a rag in his mouth held in pace with a long sock wrapped round his head. The other sock goes over his eyes, just like he had me.

I take a couple photos for my scrapbook and for Marty to show Mr C. I like the way the white rope looks against his black clothes.

We try a few poses with some fondling thrown in. Isn’t long till he starts to respond. He’s definitely breathing harder and there’s a nice bulge in his thin black slacks.

After a while I decide the slacks have to go. He looks good trussed up like that but I want some skin to play with.

Once I get the pants off there’s no way he can hide his interest. He starts squirming and shaking his head like he doesn’t want it, but his briefs show a distinct and opposite opinion. I get him onto the bed where we try several more positions.

After a couple hours I let him have his first orgasm. He obviously likes that, but then he starts again with the grunting and head shaking, apparently begging me to untie him, so of course I tie him up some more.

I usually use lots of rope but this time I outdo myself. Something about the guy annoyed me, so I pull the knots down hard. He grunts each time. The gag is working well enough that we don’t disturb the other guests. I take off the blindfold so he can watch in the mirror.

I end up using twelve ropes, legs tight together, then doubled up in a frogtie. Elbows and wrists behind his back, wrists connected to ankles in a very snug hogtie. I think he might have found his situation a bit uncomfortable. I found it delectable.

Max is a good looking guy and is in excellent shape. Several hours of binding and teasing and I’m getting twitchy. He got an orgasm. Now it’s my turn. Far as I know, Marty’s usual rules apply. That means no penetration and no blow jobs. I have lots of practice with this though and there are several alternatives. I take the easy route. First though, another little dose of my tincture. Once I have him happy and compliant, I slide a chair up behind, take off my shorts, and sort of guide his bound hands into position. Max is a quick study. I have to slow him down a couple times but before long he gets into the rhythm. We get me slowly up to the edge and over I go.

That’s one for each of us.

We have ourselves quite an evening with the final score two for Max and three for me. All good things must end however, and much too soon Marty and Carlson work out their differences.

After I untie him, Max and I go out for a drink. Couple pros, no hard feelings. We exchange war stories and bond, excuse the pun.

Whatever it was that annoyed me at first doesn’t matter anymore. I like the guy. Marty and Mr Carlson don’t know, but we get together once in a while to reenact some of the action from that first “date”. I like playing with Max and he seems to have gotten in touch with his inner sub, at least when I’m around. He claims to still be a top in his private life.

Thing is, he keeps trying to get me to let him take a turn and tie me up. Says I have no idea me how much fun it can be inside the ropes.

“You’ll love it,” he says. “I promise.”

I’m not that stupid.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Glad to hear more from Eddie! He and Max seem to havea lot in common and it was fun seeing him on the other end of the ropes for a change albeit briefly. Perhaps he should take on Max's offer
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Thank you [mention]cj2125[/mention] ! I am grateful for all your comments and support over the years.

However it's rather obvious by the overwhelming lack of interest that Eddie has lost his sparkle and probably passed his sell-by date. I have a few more stories about him but will move them to the back burner and concentrate on other projects.
Boundcurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boundcurious »

I think I've missed other Eddie stories, so this was a first for me. I enjoyed it though.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I missed this episode when you first posted it a week ago, but I really enjoyed it! I love whenever we get these Eddie vignettes! And I definitely want to see more from him in the future, either doing the roping, or on the receiving end!

If you want to channel your work into other projects, I totally get it, but I'll miss Eddie's adventures!
My M/M Stories Here
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic