A Grey Area (M/F) (Chapter 4 Added - Complete!)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A Grey Area (M/F) (Chapter 4 Added - Complete!)

Post by Rtj65 »

Chapter 1

This probably wasn't the best idea, all things considered. Still, we were probably too far down the rabbit hole at this point. Sunk cost, and all that. I looked over towards Eve, sat just a few feet away from me.

"Is this really a good idea?"

She bit her lip momentarily, forgetting the red lipstick that she had confusingly decided to reapply once we had got in.

"We might not get this chance again..." She said softly, twirling a finger through her wavy, brown hair playfully.

"I know, but are you sure you want to do this?"

"I've wanted this for so long... You're the only one who I trust enough to actually do this with." Eve glanced down at the small pile of ropes between us longingly.

"If you're sure," I said with a reluctant sigh; my emotions were urging me into action. The problem, of course, was that she had a boyfriend. He had, as Eve had put it, shown 'no desire whatsoever' to introduce ropes to the bedroom. Of course, she and I, meanwhile, were just friends.

Eve needed no further encouragement, and quickly swivelled around at the other end of the cream sofa we were sat on. Almost immediately, her wrists were delicately pressed together at the small of her back in feverish anticipation.

Perhaps it was wrong of me to take advantage of her in this state. Would she regret this tomorrow morning? Would I?

We were quite tipsy, in fairness. Her more so than me, but we were both still a bit worse for wear. I guess I felt a kind of responsibility, being the slightly more sober one of us. Not sober enough to put a stop to this though.

Carefully selecting a rope, I gently wrapped the nylon material around her waiting arms, before cinching and knotting the tie securely. Unless I was mistaken, I heard Eve let out a quiet, but satisfied gasp when I tightened the rope.

"Is that okay?" Perhaps still getting to grips with her new position, Eve responded silently for once, and nodded.

Cautiously, I looked her up and down, internally debating how I should proceed from here. My friend was clad in a figure-hugging, navy blue long-sleeved dress, whose hem came down to her mid-thighs; her legs bore a shimmering pair of opaque tights.

The outfit alone was distraction enough, especially with how it accentuated Eve's subtle curves; adding ropes was only going to create an even more intoxicating mix. I knew that I would have to be careful not to cross any lines, but my heart was racing.

Trying to stay focussed, I took hold of another rope and gently helped Eve turn around to face me. Pulling her legs up onto the sofa, I tied her ankles together much the same way as I had done with her wrists.

"This feels good..." She said quietly, her voice having apparently returned. From the front, the sight of her was even more aesthetically pleasing. Eve was blessed with natural good looks, and a gorgeous head of hair, but right now the sight of her arms pulled behind her back was almost too much to handle. Somehow, she even made it look elegant.

"Okay, one more and then you can give it a try," I said, my voice wavering slightly. Bending her legs slightly, I began to tie the next rope just above her knees. At least by concentrating on the tying I wasn't staring at my friend too much.

Once I was done, I leaned back, taking a moment to collect myself. Eve, meanwhile, didn't need any further instruction, and began to test her bindings. If there was any hesitancy within her about this, she wasn't showing it. Her face was a portrait of both concentration and pleasure as she flexed her arms and legs with satisfaction.

Suddenly, it began to feel extremely hot in Eve's living room. The sheer sight of her struggling against the ropes - which I didn't even know she owned until a few hours ago - was leaving me feeling more than a little hot under the collar.

I realised that I was staring, just as I had feared, but Eve seemed unperturbed. "You've done a pretty good job," She said finally, as if this was the most normal thing in the world. I looked down at her tight-clad legs, the pale colour of the ropes contrasting the darkness of her clothing.

"Does that mean you're stuck?" I asked slowly, before we both looked up and locked eyes. I couldn't tell you what my expression was like, but there was definite excitement etched onto Eve's face, her eyes wide and alert.

"I suppose so..." I watched as she resumed her efforts, shifting from side to side on the edge of the sofa. The hem of her sleek blue dress tentatively slipped upwards with each movement, as if incapable of moving the other way.

To think that just a few hours ago she and I were simply going out for drinks together to catch up. How things had escalated now.

Lost for a moment in both my thoughts and the hypnotic sight of my bound friend's struggles, I was caught off guard by a sudden, almost pleading remark from Eve.

"Will you take me upstairs?"

--

To be continued...
Last edited by Rtj65 2 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

Great start! I hope you'll continue soon!
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

[mention]FabianStr2016[/mention] Thank you! I'm thinking that this will probably be quite a short story - a few parts at most, so I'll hopefully have it finished by next week!

My stories
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Chapter 2

The question took me by such surprise that I must have remained silent for well over a minute. Eve gave me an anxious, impatient look the entire time.

"Are you sure?" In the time it had taken me to muster up a response, I was surprised that Eve didn't ask me again. Perhaps she was as nervous as I was.

"Yes, I'm sure." Her voice sounded anything but sure. After a nod of agreement, I considered what I would do next.

"You'll have to carry me," she piped up, no doubt feeling emboldened by my agreement. Of course, I had already surmised that I'd have to do that - there was no way that Eve would be able to make it up the stairs with her legs bound and untying them would be a tedious process for both of us.

Whilst I was confident in my carrying my friend over a relatively short distance, the physical intimacy that would go with it only heightened my nerves.

With relative ease, I was able to carefully pick Eve up off of the sofa, hoisting her over my shoulder. I kept one arm wrapped around her legs, and the other on her bound arms, to keep her steady. With her so close to me, I could comfortably hear her breathing from behind me, and I thought I could feel her heart beating in her chest for a moment.

As I slowly made my way towards the stairs, and eventually up them, I noticed how Eve was seemingly unperturbed by this next step. She didn't seem uncomfortable with being carried like this, or at least, she didn't offer any objections.

Upon reaching the top of stairs, and the threshold of her bedroom, I noticed just how much her dress had ridden up; it was barely preserving her modesty at all by now. There was a surge of nerves coupled with excitement flowing through me; was it just me or was it hotter upstairs?

Pushing on, I carefully began to lower Eve onto her bed, letting her fall onto her back slightly. She giggled, having apparently enjoyed her 'journey', and looked up at me with excited anticipation.

Immediately, I felt more at ease, trying to allow my enjoyment to take over my anxiety. There was still a niggling feeling of guilt in the back of my mind, but I was ignoring it for now.

"You'd be the easiest person to kidnap in the world," I teased her, coming into my own a bit more. "I almost thought you'd fallen asleep on my shoulder there."

"Very funny, I could get out of this if I wanted to," Eve shot back, putting on an act of defiance, though the grin on her face betrayed her real emotions.

"Well, you won't be." I knew full well that she was not-so-subtlety hinting that I should tie her up some more. Well, I was more than happy to oblige, if that's what she wanted.

As I stood over her bound form, rope in hand, I felt pretty dominant all of a sudden. This situation was no longer an exercise in giving Eve what she wanted; it was also a chance for me to indulge in what I wanted. With Eve's arms pinned behind her back, and her legs secured together, there was nothing stopping me from exerting my will upon her, whatever it may be.

That said, the responsibility of my position weighed heavily on me. I couldn't take advantage of her like this, that would be completely wrong. But then again, she had asked me, quite explicitly, to tie her up, and render her helpless. But what did I have license to do?

"Wait right there," I said, heading back downstairs to retrieve the remaining ropes. As I left, I could hear Eve call out something, but I couldn't make out what she said.

Upon returning, ropes in hand, I found Eve writhing on the bed; it became clear after a few moments that she was trying to scoot to the edge of the bed.

"I don't think so..." Surprising myself with my forcefulness, I scooped her up and placed her back into a sitting position in the middle of the bed. From behind her, I began the process of securing her arms to her chest, being careful not to touch her inappropriately.

Truth be told, her tight, blue dress did little to hide the shape of her upper body. Her breasts were relatively large for her small frame, though not overly so, and the ropes I was wrapping both above and below them only accentuated them even more.

Eve's breathing quickened as my hands brushed against her every now and then, and finally she let out an audible gasp when I tightened the knots behind her. I leant back and examined the new ropes from behind; they looked sturdy, and kept her arms pinned closely to her back.

The helplessness of her situation must have been setting in because she now spoke more quietly, and distantly, as if she wasn't altogether present. "You've done a good job; this is tighter than I was expecting."

"Well, you haven't even tested it out yet," I said boldly. I got up off the bed, and walked around to face her, watching as she rhythmically flexed her legs, the material of the tights rubbing against itself to create a light, rustling sound.

"Give me a chance then," she said with a playful smile, and began struggling in earnest. It wasn't long before she had fallen onto her side, with no way of sitting back up again.

It felt slightly wrong of me to stand there and watch the spectacle of my friend's increasingly sensual movements against the ropes I had put her in. The hem of Eve's dress had reached her waist by now, giving me a clear view of her underwear beneath the tights, but she didn't seem to care, or notice at all for that matter.

"You look pretty helpless," I said after a while, while Eve continued to twist and turn, trying to pull her arms free. Until I spoke, the only sounds that could be heard were her increasingly loud gasps and moans of exertion, along with the distinct rustling of her tights.

She narrowed her eyes at me in mock disobedience. "Not entirely - I could still call out for help." We both knew what she was doing, so there was no need for her to be explicit. I was going to gag her - I just needed something to use.

"I don't think these ropes will put a stop to that," I hinted, gesturing to the dwindling pile beside her.

Swallowing, she responded, her voice barely a whisper. "Try my top drawer." I followed her instruction, and went to open the drawer, wondering what I would find inside...

To be continued...

My stories
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Great story so far! I love the outfit she’s wearing, and you’re doing a great job with building the anxiety of the situation. I’m looking forward to more!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Great story so far. Good, fast writing combined with an excellent build in tension. So, what is the grey area? Whether Eve is cheating? Whether this can be called consensual if Eve is tipsy? Or is it just a 50 shades reference?
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

Part 2 is as good as part 1, I hope you'll write ote the next one soon!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

So far so good! Excellent pace and build up!
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

[mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]FabianStr2016[/mention] [mention]Switcher1313[/mention] - Thank you all, glad you're enjoying it, the next part should be ready in the next few days!

[mention]Beaumains[/mention] - Thank you! To answer your question - the title is more of a general reference to the morality of the situation; I would like readers to make up their own mind as to whether they think the events of this story are morally acceptable or not. Are they cheating? Are they too drunk? Maybe, but I'm sure different people will have different opinions on what constitutes 'crossing the line' in this scenario. As for the fifty shades reference, surprisingly, I hadn't actually made that connection until I saw your comment!

My stories
Pseudonym
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pseudonym »

Dude this is so hot. Please continue!
Look, one of us is getting tied up and played with before the end of the night. Is it me, or is it you?
My stories:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=107854#p107854
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

TightsBound wrote: 3 years ago Great story so far! I love the outfit she’s wearing, and you’re doing a great job with building the anxiety of the situation. I’m looking forward to more!
Agreed :)
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

I am really enjoying this story, your slow gradual approach with the interaction between the two characters is fantastic, keep it up!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Very nicely told story, fun to read. Looking forward to more.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Mister The Edge
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mister The Edge »

Great story so far!
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Chapter 3

With a sharp intake of breath, I slowly pulled the drawer open. The contents were moreorless what I had expected - clothes, though mainly things like socks, scarves and tights. I hadn't expected Eve's underwear to be openly displayed however. Folded and tucked away neatly in several rows, her collection of underwear was almost impressively varied.

Realising that I was beginning to stare, I quickly grabbed a pair of plain black socks and a small green scarf from the drawer, before shutting it. Turning around, I could see that Eve was still making a good go of escaping, without making any progress.

"Right you, there's no going back from here - anything you wanna say before?" I asked her, brandishing her soon-to-be gag so she could see. She looked up at me, eagerly at first, as she eyed my hands, but then her smile faded slightly.

"Couldn't you have chosen something a bit less… boring?" Eve said, her eyes returning to that mischievous glow that had been almost ever-present tonight. She was pushing me, and despite my intention to not cross any lines that shouldn't be crossed, it was clear that she was giving me a green light of sorts.

"Okay, if that's what you really want," I responded, returning the socks to the drawer. I began to thumb through her underwear, searching for a suitable pair, until I found what I was looking for. A deep purple, high-waisted pair of cotton knickers with lace trim caught my eye; they'd do the trick. Balling them up, I closed the drawer again and moved over to the bed.

I needed to get Eve sat upright again, so I moved behind her, and wasted no time in hoisting her up with both arms around her midriff. She gasped and giggled, clearly enjoying the sensation of being moved around so easily, while she couldn't do it herself. Once it became clear what was about to happen however, her characteristic cheekiness and wit took over.

"Oh no, you're not going to gag me, are you?" She said with mock fearfulness, having already spotted the knickers in my hand.

"I'm afraid so, you just can't seem to keep that mouth shut on your own, can you?" At that, she looked back over her shoulder and glared at me silently, as if to prove a point. Eve was nothing if not defiant. "Open up." I said firmly, bringing the balled up knickers in front of her. She slowly, almost reluctantly opened her mouth to accept the gag, and I was only too happy to oblige.

I made sure to be careful as I stuffed the garment between her lips; I didn't want her to choke after all. Nevertheless, her mouth was nicely packed by the time I was done, and it became even more so after I used the scarf I had set aside to cleave gag her. It almost seemed to take Eve by surprise, and soon she was renewing her struggles and testing out her gag.

Taking a step back and watching her, I took the opportunity to taunt her now and then. She ended up on her side again, still no closer to escape. After a few minutes, her struggles died down as she caught her breath.

"You stuck there?" I teased, moving over to her, placing a hand on her side. I quickly adjusted the scarf at the back of her head to make it more comfortable, carefully brushing aside a few locks of her hair as I did so; after all, I wanted her to feel looked after.

"Fhhnks," Eve mumbled through the gag softly, breathing slowly through her nose. "Dhdnm hxphmt yhm th ghg mh sm thghtlm!" She added after a few moments, evidently frustrated. I could just about figure out what she had said.

"Well, I think you were asking for it. You did seem pretty keen for me to use your knickers, after all." Eve mumbled some sort of 'defence' in response to that, but it was too quiet for me to understand. "I think we should keep you like this more often, makes a nice change to have you all quiet like this," I said, giving her a playful pat on the side of her leg.

It seemed to have goaded her, because as I got up, her struggles were renewed again. I stood back and watched, unable to look away. I knew that it was probably rude to stare like this, but Eve either didn't notice, or didn't care. She seemed really determined to loosen the ropes, twisting and turning as much as she could. Her dress had ridden up completely now; the hem was well above her hips, giving me a clear view of her underwear beneath, and her shapely rear. All the while she was moaning and breathing heavily into her gag.

We may have just been friends, but in that moment I couldn't deny how unbelievably hot she looked. Honestly, it had only been in the last few years that Eve had become the focus of the desires of so many of our peers. She had never been unattractive of course, but recently she had blossomed, and that was clearer to see than ever before.

She didn't just have the looks either. Whereas her confident, no nonsense manner had perhaps been seen as cold and abrasive in the past, now it was a sign of power, and made her all the more desirable. Eve wore her independence as a badge of honour.

Now though, the inner turmoil she was undergoing was etched onto her face, and woven into every movement. She clearly didn't want to lose control, but at the same time was tempted into completely giving in to her situation, admitting her enjoyment of it.

I could only imagine what was going through her mind.

It took a few moments for me to snap out of my stupor, and I realised that Eve was trying to get my attention all of a sudden. She was trying to say something, and motioning with her head, but I couldn't understand. Eventually, the jerking of her head became more pronounced, and her gagged moans more desperate; whatever it was she was after, it was important. Finally, I realised - she was gesturing to her bedside table. Opening its top drawer slowly, I wondered what I would find…

--

To be continued...

[mention]Pseudonym[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]WyattW5[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Mister The Edge[/mention] - Thank you all so much for your comments since the last time I updated this, I hope that you enjoy this new part as well!

[mention]FabianStr2016[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Switcher1313[/mention] - I'm sorry for keeping you all waiting for so long, but the new part that I promised is finally here! Hopefully won't be as long until the next one

My stories
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Indeed what will our Guy find this time in the drawer :) Well done!
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

Great story so far! Keep up the good work! :D
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

Absolutely perfect. the discussion of Eve's independence warring with her enjoyment of her treatment is a awesome point to make. can't wait to read more.
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

That was a really good chapter, expecially the gag part was so hot! I hope for another one :)
Jake78045
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jake78045 »

Loved it
Pseudonym
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pseudonym »

Amazing update!
Look, one of us is getting tied up and played with before the end of the night. Is it me, or is it you?
My stories:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=107854#p107854
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]FabianStr2016[/mention] [mention]Jake78045[/mention] [mention]Pseudonym[/mention] - Thank you all so much for your comments, I'm glad that you're all enjoying the story.

[mention]WyattW5[/mention] - Thank you so much, I'm really glad that part came across well to you!

My stories
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Good show so far, mate! Can't wait to hear the continuation!
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Great story, love the panty gag.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

I really enjoyed this! The characters feel so realistic and very relatable. It almost reminds me of the early days of my tugs with my partner. The way Eve clearly has everything planned out in her head, but she's slowly and subtly drip feeding the information to her captor so not to overwhelm him.

Looking forwards to part 4 and finding out what's in the bedside table.
Last edited by WillHBonney 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic