A Lad in Distress (M/M) - Endless Plight - Complete - November 27th

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

I am so excited to see this bondage epic continued, the poor guys drugged and recaptured. looking forward to seeing how things progress.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Love it!

Scenarios like this always remind me of Al Pacino as Michael Corleone in "The Godfather, Part III:"
Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
cstone5725@gmail.com
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cstone5725@gmail.com »

Mmmmm great start to a well loved story. So looking forward to this again thank you for this new chapter.

Please don't let it be long wait again for more thanks
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

[mention]privateandrews[/mention] Glad you enjoy the characters' return. And their falling in their enemies' claws again.
[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] It's the beauty of fiction!
[mention]cstone5725@gmail.com[/mention] Glad you enjoy this sequel. 30 chapters ahead for the readership so far.
Jb99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jb99 »

[mention]Bondwriter[/mention] Great new chapter, nice that their freedom was very short lived and the number of playmates has doubled!
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

[mention]Jb99[/mention] Thanks for dropping by. Here is another chapter!

2. Back to the Beginning

The van stopped. Shaun and Ted got out and opened the back door. The first thing the boys saw was the manor’s rear entrance.

“I’m always glad to welcome handsome young men for some time with like-minded fellows. Ted, Bill, and I have talked a lot about how to best treat guests. We’ve got a newbie,” Shaun said, looking at Josh, “but I’m sure he’ll get acquainted with our sense of hospitality soon. Abooboo must be proud to have a friend brave enough to find him here. Now, he gets to share the same fate.”

The door at the back of the building opened, and a cart pushed by a short black-haired man appeared.

“Sorry we got you up, TJ,” Shaun told the man. “I know you like running your discipline workshop with one attendant at a time, but we’ve got a situation on our hands.”

Zach had only heard about TJ; he was Marty’s handler, rumoured by Ted and Bill to be a spanking aficionado. This man exuded strength, though he was neither tall nor big; his big dark eyes and long eyelashes looked mild, but the smile following Shaun’s greeting displayed feral canine teeth.

“I’ll get Sean and Marty off your hands, Mr. Wainworth,” he snarled.

The cart he pushed was a single, thick board with wheels with a trestle screwed on it. Two rods at the platform’s end held a push bar. Ted and Bill unstrapped Sean and Marty and pushed them outside the van. TJ had single gloves ready on the trestle. Shaun looked bemused at his goons locking first Marty’s arms behind his back, then Sean’s.

“Our two guests need rest and time to ponder on their ungrateful behaviour. We’ve provided them with food and board, dressed them up in the finest gear, allowed them to live their fantasies … and how do they repay us? By fleeing and running to whine to law enforcement.”

“They didn’t know how popular you are in this community,” Ted remarked. “I’m sure Officer Rodney will come and check on them.”

“He’ll be welcome,” the landlord conceded, “to join in handling our guests. I’ll take it these are the Gwen hoods, TJ?” Shaun pointed at two items resting on the trestle.

TJ nodded approvingly.

“I’ll handle their gags, if you don’t mind.”

Shaun jumped inside the van and looked at the four remaining captives’ feet. He crouched to remove Paul’s sneakers and socks, which he brought to his nose.

“I remembered your feet smell the strongest. Sweet little Abooboo doesn’t perspire as much. Let me check how our new guest fares …”

Josh felt his shoes slide off before the cult leader shucked the socks off. Shaun assessed their fumes.

“You haven’t changed for a while, young man. Ted and Bill will teach you. We like our stable of young performers to be healthy and develop proper hygiene. Since you are deficient in this area, lessons at the hands of our expert staff will get you back on the right track.”

Zach sent supporting messages with his eyes; Josh seemed befuddled by the abductors’ casual tone in discussing their imprisonment.

Shaun leaped off the van, remaining in the sitting prisoners’ eyeline.

“Let’s start with Marty; I’m sure he’ll love to meet his new friends’ smell. You see, boys,” he told the audience, “Marty’s been with us for months, and he’s always proved happy to get new friends. How could I not reward him?”

Bill unlocked Marty’s plug gag and locked eyes with him; the prisoner knew an attempt to scream would be short and unlikely to warn anyone of his distress. It would only lead to stricter punishment. Marty wasn’t fooled by the men’s leniency so far: TJ would have the prisoners pay for the failed escape attempt, as would the three other villains.

“I’ll split the socks so you boys can taste both pairs. You’ll take with you a memory of your friends. You’ll stay at peace under TJ’s supervision, thinking about how silly running away was.”

“They will meditate, Mr. Wainworth, undisturbed. I’ll make sure of it, don’t worry.”

TJ was done lacing Marty’s single glove; helped by Bill, he turned to Sean. Ted kept Marty in his grip and pulled the slimy silicone bulb out of Marty’s mouth. The boy kept his gob open, as Shaun had the wads close to his lips. He carefully inserted both socks, packing the cheeks full and letting no fabric outside the prisoner’s gob. Ted handgagged Marty while Shaun retrieved a roll of wide, sticky surgical tape, which he held by both ends; Ted removed his hand to let his boss plaster their model’s lower face with the gluing material.

“Let’s hood him up,” Shaun said, grabbing the thin kid leather headgear.

From inside the van, Josh discovered these people’s devious ways. He traded glances with Zach while watching the hood’s tightening. Shaun adjusted it from top to bottom, and he got a perfect result: Marty’s head encased in a shiny prison, only his eyes and nose visible.

Sean was next; his head got a similar treatment, and his forearms were welded behind his back. Shaun marvelled at the green eyes, which were reeling from the socks inside his mouth. The leather apparatus concealed Sean’s red hair and locked his jaws shut

“These two shouldn’t give you any trouble, TJ. Let’s get them ready so you can rest.”

Ted, Bill, and TJ loaded onto the cart the two prisoners straddling the trestle. They locked their ankles to the horizontal bar an inch from the board. TJ double-checked the passengers wouldn’t fall; he spun the cart around and disappeared into the building.

“Two down, four to go,” Shaun said. “We can go back to bed soon, my friends,” he told Ted and Bill.

The trio stood at the back of the van. The director, still leading his gang, pointed to Paul, Mark, and Josh.

“Our three friends here need to be taught our ways. Ted and Bill will handle your initiation, boys, so obey their orders. I would be sad if you rebelled and started your stay with us locked inside a damp cell, hanging upside down by your ankles. It wouldn’t be pleasant, hey?”

The three boys shook their heads. Ted and Bill took the folded wheelchairs out of the van. They released Josh and sat him on one, strapping him to the steel tubes at every joint.

“You comply, so you aren’t a complete idiot. Just a reckless detective wannabe, who should have used his smarts to stay away from my business. Well, boy, you’d better behave if you don’t want Abooboo to suffer.”

Shaun stared at Zach, who got the message: Shaun would take revenge on Josh if Zach ‘misbehaved.’ With Josh securely fastened to the seat, Shaun’s henchmen grabbed cuffs and chains and climbed back through the van’s open door.

“You’ll have to push your friend,” Ted told Paul. “So your ankles will get two extra inches of slack. This doesn’t mean you can fool around, OK?”

Paul nodded shyly. The restraining duo worked their efficient magic and soon the two surfers were outside the van. Paul’s wrists were cuffed to the wheelchair’s handles, and Mark was linked to him with a foot-long chain from behind. They both wore wide leather collars featuring three D-rings around their perimeter.

“Give me a hand with Abooboo, and we can put everyone to bed.”

“Yeah,” Bill whined, “I hate having my night’s sleep stolen from me like this.”

The brute’s glance seemed ominous to Mark.

Zach was released and dragged out, but the goons held him firmly until his behind touched the wheelchair’s seat. They shut the straps around his limbs, pinning him to the sturdy fixture.

“Thank you, gentlemen. I’ll take this scoundrel from here.”

Shaun grabbed the chair’s handles.

“Do with these three as we’ve discussed. I’ll be on my way. It’s been a long evening.”

Zach managed to hear Bill say he’d go park the van; he wanted to know where they took Josh and what they had planned for him, but Shaun opened the door, took the chair inside, and headed straight to the elevator.

TBC
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Bondwriter wrote: 2 years ago Chapter 15 – Not a Game Anymore
I still have some ways left before fully being caught up, but "Chapter 15 - Not a Game Anymore" was particularly thrilling for me. The handgagging, the strict gagging, the non-consensual nature of it all. Sean gagged with Marty's 4-day-old stockings was the cherry on the cake.

Absolutely loved that fifteenth chapter, my friend!
You very clearly haven't lost your touch 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

I started reading this story about 4 days ago after it got bumped with the new chapter and this is an amazing series. I’m currently on chapter 17 and the bondage has been so unique, I love it. Those crates with the one way glass so they can see outside is so cool.

I love when bondage also includes a mind element as well. I love sensory deprivation for that reason. One part I really liked was the road trip where he was forced to watch Aladdin get kidnapped over a hundred times while being bound and forced to look at the screen. That is some serious mind fuckery that I am totally in love with.

The gags have also been really well done. I love sock/underwear gags so I’ve been getting my fill reading those chapters. Really enjoy this series and can’t wait to get fully caught up.
cstone5725@gmail.com
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Oh another great chapter . Can't wait to see how our friends are secured tight for he night he he gagged bound well I hope like all good subs should

Ģreat work hope its gagged bound on floor mattresses and trussed up very well and chains etc

Keep up great story gganjs
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Glad you enjoy the story. Many more chapters ahead, so Zach's ordeals should entertain you further.
[mention]Bradstick[/mention] One needs to keep these prisoners active one way or the other. Having to listen and watch seems an apt brainwashing technique.
[mention]cstone5725@gmail.com[/mention] Glad you caught with this story. I'll take good note of your suggestions to fit them in the last chapters of this sequel I'm currently getting done with.
KidBlink
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KidBlink »

Oh boy, I just caught up on this and cannot wait to see what happens next.
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

[mention]KidBlink[/mention] Thanks for your appreciation, and here comes the next chapter!

3. The Silken Prince

“I’ll take you to the bridal suite, Abooboo,” Shaun said, entering a code on the panel beside the doors.

Zach groaned lightly. The gates closed behind them and the elevator started its ascension.

“I’m so happy the lost lamb came back to us,” Shaun said, his eyes lost in the mirror in front of him. “I’m going to treat this prodigal son to a feast!”

The delusional man kept speaking to himself. The elevator stopped and the doors slid open. Shaun took Zach to a wide oak door twenty feet away. Zach had seldom visited these halls without a blindfold, so he had no memory of the place. The room’s colours were white and blue, with three distinct hues to each. A four-poster bed to their left exemplified the subtle, elegant gradation: a white silk bed cover with flaps on the side in a less vibrant ivory.

Zach wasn’t moved by the interior designer’s good taste; rather, he dreaded the rings, buckles, and straps on the posters and frame. Although they were small and probably not meant to stick out, Zach’s eye had gotten used to identifying such fixtures.

“I will handle your punishment for this escape attempt myself, Abooboo. My henchmen wouldn’t do justice to you. But I’m going to fix this ugly clothing before I enforce punishment bondage.”

He opened a chest of drawers and took out clothes; from a distance, the fabric gleamed.

“I won’t share my bed with a tramp, only with a prince …”

Zach felt strangely placid; the narcotic had to be active still. He felt no strength or will to fight. The routine Shaun put him through was familiar: his abductor collared him, released him from the chair, and cuffed his hands at the small of his back. He stripped Zach off his clothes, towing his prisoner into a small bathroom hidden to the right of the room. It had a sink and a toilet only, but that was enough to clean the victim. Shaun focused on Zach’s intimate hygiene out of a desire to knead his charge—if his soft, tender touch was to be believed.

Shaun dragged his charge back to the bedroom wearing just his collar, cuffs, and gag.

“I can’t keep you in just your birthday suit. What would people think? And I’ve got lovely clothes for you, Prince.”

Shaun acted soft and mild with his dress-up doll. He started with stockings coming up to mid-thigh, followed by underwear that couldn’t be called briefs; like some of the sexy ‘bloomers’ Zach had been made to wear, it had a sheath in front and wrapped his bum closely, going up to an inch below his navel. It was held in place by three inches of a wide belt made of silk and thin elastic sewn under the shiny surface.

Shaun then slipped up the bright white pantaloons. They didn’t cling to the lithe, muscular figure despite being close-cut. A wide elastic band belt sewn inside thinned his waist further.

“I’ve got a novelty to try out. It’s not every day I get my property back so easily.”

Shaun took an assembly of straps and white silk panels and stood behind Zach to put the garment on him, ensnaring him one piece at a time.

The first panel went from one arm to the other, from under the armpit to the elbow, and it looped around both arms to pull them together. Shaun removed the cuffs to fold his model’s arms and link his wrists to the opposite elbow. Two-inch wide silk cuffs caught Zach’s wrists, steel buckles keeping them tight together.

It was more than enough to keep him restrained, but silk was still dangling and brushing at the back of Zach’s legs. Shaun grabbed the garment and pulled it up. A pouch wrapped the folded arms. Shaun brought two ends above his shoulders and buttoned them under his charge’s Adam’s apple. He adjusted the remaining silk, which flowed down, covering his locked arms like a cape that went down his thighs.

Shaun spun him around, and Zach saw his reflection in the mirror. The contraption concealed his restraints. The white costume fit him perfectly, and the cut made his waist look as thin as the Disney character’s. Had he not been distressed by the evening’s events, Zach would have admired the sight. His keeper noticed an unbecoming detail.

“The gag doesn’t blend in too well with this virginal costume. You know me, Abooboo; the full outfit has its matching gag. Silk hankies, silk scarves, silk hood—they’re going to mute you and turn you into the nicest gagged doll.”

Shaun’s hypnotical eyes gripped Zach. He saw his kidnapper lay the items on the bed cover before having him sit on the edge. Shaun fumbled with the gag’s buckle until he pulled the plug out, his other hand preventing the dribbling saliva from soiling the immaculate garment.

“We wouldn’t want you to moan and rail. I’ll give you yet another chance.”

He crammed a balled-up square against Zach’s left cheek. Its sibling filled the right side, and yet another ball went in the middle. The gag aficionado’s slender fingers added two more thin silk squares, filling every interstice until Zach’s mouth was a solid mass. Shaun kept his palm on the gaping lips.

The silk band had a golf ball sewed in its middle. Shaun pulled the ends over Zach’s nape, the silk covering the boy’s lips and the inserted ball strengthening the massive packing. He tightened it at length and bound a strict square knot.

It was only the start. Shaun had ten scarves at hand.

“It’ll silence you better and make you even more handsome,” Shaun explained, knotting the first of the bunch. It was a long oval-shaped band made of two layers that clung to his lower face and added to the pressure. Each new one constricted his jaws and mouth further, his abductor delighting in using the silk’s stretchiness and solidity once knotted to make the gag punishing.

Each knot over the other tightened the whole set up; the scarves tilted upwards, and the final one pulled Zach’s chin up.

“A lovely beginning. Try to tell me, ‘Thank you, Shaun, for being so kind after I’ve been so naughty.’”

“Mmm mmm mm mm mmmmmm.”

“Can’t understand a word. Good. Now, the crown.”

Shaun grabbed a hat inspired by Prince Ali’s: a headband with a blue feather atop a ruby. A network of leather straps kept it glued to the wearer’s skull. Two flaps hanging in front joined with small clips, offering a final protection to the gagged lower face.

“Stand up while I prepare the bed. Enjoy the sight.”

In the mirror, Zach saw his head swathed in white, his body turned into a ghostly figure. His eyes shone in contrast. Shaun spun Zach on his heel; he’d pulled off the bedcover and blankets, revealing the pale blue silk sheet. On the side he’d revealed, two rows of rings ran two feet apart. Zach understood the setup when Shaun grabbed him and forced him face down, pushing him between the lines that went from the pillow to the footboard.

The wrapped-up boy felt wide leather straps running across the mattress underneath. The rings were attached to them at shoulders, ribcage, waist, crotch, thighs, and at five points down to his ankles. Shaun straddled him, silken cord in hand, and started at the top, wrapping Zach’s arms just below his shoulders in four turns before threading the ends through the rings and pulling them above his spine, where he knotted them. Coil by coil, the silken serpents ensnared the boy, pinning him down to the mattress. Zach could feel a bulge gliding over his silk-clad shape. The tie-up was strict and thorough, but Shaun acted calmly, without displaying brutality, focused on doing a good job and talking to himself as he performed the tying.

Once done, he placed a thin pillow under Zach’s head, which he turned sideways so his nose wouldn’t be stuck in the mattress.

TBC
privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

wow great chapter, the restraint to the bed was just so hot.
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Had some time this morning so I got all caught up on the series. I absolutely love the way you describe bondage! The is such a good series and I’m so happy you are continuing to put out new chapters.

I was not expecting the sheriff to be pals with Shawn. That took me by surprise. I though Shawn would have some documents showing that Zach and Marty were lying and bribe the officer and eventually rekidnap them. Either way, it was very nicely done. I’m excited to see how TJ handles Marty and Sean. He was always a mystery till he got revealed in chapter 2, so I’m excited to see how he differs from Bill and Ted. Great job keep it up!
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

[mention]privateandrews[/mention] Hopefully, you'll enjoy the next chapter too, and Zach's treatment.
[mention]Bradstick[/mention] Glad you got some surprise, I'm always wondering if the stories and the twists are not too far-fetched.
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

4. Night in White Satin

Zach was turned into a sausage, layers after layers of silk trapping his limbs, gagging his mouth, and keeping him face down, at full stretch. His arms were gathered behind him and pulled against his shiny figure. He heard Shaun spend some time in the small bathroom. Water splashed and the devious director whistled “A Whole New World.” Zach knew how the musical number ended: with Aladdin ruthlessly abducted.

Shaun glided under the sheets after putting on dark grey silk pyjamas. He lay on his side, grinning at Zach.

“You’re surprised, Abooboo. You’ve been treated great compared to your last escape attempt. Let me tell you a story. Once upon a time, there was a boy called Josh. He had a modest job serving drinks. As many handsome young men, he longed to find his great, everlasting love.”

Zach couldn’t believe his foe knew about his friend.

“Eventually, he met a lovely prince. But his prince had ambition, so he followed a nobleman who promised him wealth and fame. Josh was sad and forlorn; he set on a quest to find the prince across several kingdoms. The trail led him to the nobleman’s castle. Instead of asking, Josh foolishly launched an attack. He broke in and dragged residents out. But the nobleman had friends and allies in the whole kingdom, so he thwarted the thief’s plans.”

The retelling of their story was misleading, but the mass of silk prevented any corrections.

“The benevolent lord had enough space in his manor to handle petty thieves. His castle featured dungeons, cells underground, and tools of subjugation to get delinquents back on the right track. The nobleman’s faithful henchmen, Ted and Bill, were well versed in the art of restraining, blinding, and muting evildoers to convince them of changing their ways. So Josh had to undergo punishments matching his misdeeds and his reckless attack against the nobleman.”

Shaun switched the light off, leaving Zach to mull over this dreadful situation. Had Josh stepped into a fatal trap? The day had been long and eventful; despite the gloomy prospects and his tight bonds, he slowly drifted off to sleep. It wasn’t a restful one, as the young man woke up repeatedly to find out he was not dreaming: he was indeed severely trussed up.

Shaun’s hand shaking his shoulder pulled him out of a weird dream in which Ted and Bill were mistreating Josh and he was unable to come to his friend’s rescue. Shaun’s grinning face replaced those of his henchmen.

“Your penance time will continue, Abooboo. Let’s get you ready for more tie-up fun.”

His abductor ran the morning routine, releasing his bonds one by one while putting cuffs on and using chains and locks to restrain his moves for the breakfast and bathroom time. Shaun handgagged Zach to feed him and inserted the plug gag once. Dressed in a clean outfit rigorously identical to the one just shucked off, Zach was taken back to the room.

“If you’re to learn anything from being caught again, I have to make your punishment special, don’t I?”

It started conventionally: Shaun pushed Zach on the bed cover face down and straddled his calves. He removed the chains but added ropes, first frog-tying him before binding his knees together. He welded his forearms and wrapped them in ropes, his wrists being united to his elbows and pinned to the small of his back. The ropework was tight as ever.

“You need a more elegant gag to go with your princely costume.”

Zach expected the change; Shaun was predictable. Soft, clean pieces of silk invaded his mouth one by one. Zach lay on his side, Shaun holding his hair to get a good grip and prevent a rebellious reaction. The fiend knew how to ensure the fabric filled every nook and cranny while letting him breathe. Shaun bound six silk bands across his prisoner’s face, compressing it and solidifying its content. An extra scarf blindfolded Zach.

The squirming hogtied boy heard his nemesis thread cotton ropes close by. He stood on the mattress, which meant he bound the ropes to the bedposts. Shaun straddled the silk bundle, threading ends through loops he’d knotted in Zach’s rope bondage.

The ropes around him tightened until Zach felt his balled-up body being lifted off the mattress. His binder used six rope ends to suspend him. Zach was pulled up slowly, rocking very little in the strict rope network.

He came to a still; Zach was binding the ends to the bedposts. The director climbed back in the bed and removed Zach’s blindfold: he was two feet above the supine figure, whose amused eyes locked into his.

“I like taking risks, Abooboo, which is why I used ropes only: a Houdini wannabe like yourself can try and escape. You’re the fly stuck in the spider’s web; it’s unlikely, but once in a blue moon, it happens. Considering your many attempts, the odds of me having to chase you again exist. But you know what, Abooboo? Those moments on your trail were great thrills. Even though the rational thing to do is ensure you stay put, where is the fun in that?”

With a smile plastered on his face, Shaun looked at his prisoner. He let his hands reach for the gagged face, going down to the boy’s chest, caressing his nipples through the silk. They stuck out. Shaun’s fingers glided down over the silk-covered belly, crossing the waistband and feeling the boy’s genitals through the slippery layers.

“You like my kind of fun, you’d regret leaving me.”

“Mmmrgrmmrmmmmph!”

The fondling got more intense. To his great shame, Zach was turned on by the pampering and his predicament. Shaun’s benevolent smile fooled him into believing he would orgasm; the caresses ended before he did, the lips snarling as the eager boy’s eyes widened.

“You’re undergoing punishment, Abooboo. And it’s far from over. I’m not going to let you flood your fine underwear!”

Shaun squirmed on the bed. Zach heard the swishing of fabric, and his nemesis’ hands reappeared, holding his black Lycra briefs. He slid them on Zach’s silk-covered head, the gusset over the hanging boy’s nostrils. The blindfold completed the head binding.

“You won’t be disturbed by light. You can focus on your role and prepare to work again once we’ve settled our issue here. I’ll add audio to help you.”

A laptop sat on the bedtable; Shaun flipped it open and launched an audio file. Zach recognized the Disney jingle, and Aladdin’s opening scene.

“You know, I have new ideas on what to shoot next, and I’m writing a script for a sequel. One in which Aladdin is taken away in Jafar’s secret dungeon. I’m sure you’ll make the best of your time. I have to check on the others, though. I wouldn’t want Ted, Bill, or TJ to be too lenient on them. Especially our rookie, Josh, with his initiation.”

Zach threatened his keeper with a painful revenge if he harmed Josh. The gag made it all an unintelligible moan, though.

“Ha! You’re still feisty, which must be why I love you so much. I’ll be a while but I’ll be back. Enjoy.”

Shaun slammed the door shut behind him. The key rattling in the lock told Zach that if he overcame the ropes, he would still have to break the door open.

TBC
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Fantastic chapter, I loved the suspension element. Very creative! I can’t wait to see how Zack is punished further, and I’m very excited to see TJ punishments!
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Oh wow! Glad to see this continuing!
Those small towns, everyone knows everyone, and everyone's willing to help out if the price is right ;) Looking forward to seeing how the newbie adjusts to his captivity and how much contact (bodily and otherwise) he'll have with Zach.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
KidBlink
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KidBlink »

I love the threateningness of the story. I am interested to see how Zach's punishment progresses but I am extremely interested in how Josh's is going to unfold. Will he be part into one of those continues with the interesting audio/microphone situation and be forced to watch Zach? What is poor Marty going through?
I wonder at what point one of them would actually just give up and basically just stop doing anything that wasn't forced upon them?
cstone5725@gmail.com
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

So love this story great writing and depths to the subjects and the punishment given out thank you can't wait to read further
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

[mention]Bradstick[/mention] I hope Shaun and his cronies keep handling their guests in ways you approve!
[mention]george_bound[/mention] Kidnapping the boyfriend may give some leverage. Who knows?
[mention]KidBlink[/mention] Our abductors have to keep busy, don't they. They've got more toys to play with!
[mention]cstone5725@gmail.com[/mention] Your wait has ended, I hope you enjoy this new chapter!

5. Actors Studio

Shaun hurried down the stairs to the floor below. He crossed the hall and entered Ted and Bill’s studio. The two men were still asleep on their cots, hidden under a pile of thick wool blankets. Their boss switched the light on, waking them up.

“Hey, boss,” Ted greeted him in a drowsy voice.

“Good morning, guys. Where are your new guests?”

“Over there,” Bill said, pointing at two boxes. The large, wheeled flight cases moved easily; the inside fixtures prevented any motion from their occupants, nevertheless.

Shaun opened the first box, starting with the top lid. Then the front one turned on its hinges, revealing a surfer boy encased in latex and leather, his limbs welded to the case. It had a seat at the back, and his cuffed knees and ankles were held against the walls thanks to small steel locks. Bill joined his employer.

“It’s Mark in this box. He’s got the red Speedos on. Paul has the blue ones. We changed them last night to be able to know who’s who once we got them hooded. We’ve sealed their ears with wax. The ear and eye pads in the discipline hood prevent them from hearing or seeing us.”

“We can discuss their fate freely, then! Are you going to keep them in their cases the whole day?”

“No,” Ted said, back from the bathroom. “We’re going to introduce them to our audience. We’ll keep them deaf, blind, and mute, so they can’t be identified. But our website members must have suggestions on how to annoy them most. We were thinking of tying them to poles, which our members love, and have them try our pay-and-peg scheme. It’s a new marketing concept Bill and I came up with. We auction pegs, with the highest bidders given the first pick, and they choose where we clip them.”

“You sound like expert digital marketers,” Shaun praised. “I’ll check the other guest.”

He opened the second flight case, basking in the suave bodily smells that flowed out. These surfer boys were cute, appetizing pups. He briefly pictured potential fun with the lads, before getting back to reality.

“I’ll give you a hand, then. You wouldn’t want these fine young men to have their worldwide audience waiting.”

The three scoundrels were used to handling their prisoners; they wasted no time taking care of Mark and Paul. The hoods stayed on: their charges had tried to bite them the night before when they’d gagged them. For that misbehaviour, the two guards told their guests they would have to skip meals and spend eighteen hours with their heads hooded no matter what.

“You’d better memorize my words, as you’re not going to be able to hear until tomorrow evening. When we move you, just do as our hands tell you,” Ted advised.

The next day, the prisoners had the warning in mind: their keepers met no resistance to extract them from the cases and shackle them. Ted and Bill kept the boys’ stay in the bathroom short and brought back two freshened-up guests. Paul and Mark looked hunky; their broad, muscular shoulders and thin waists enhanced the packages behind their Speedos. Shaun would help pole-tying them as punishment for their inconvenient break-in.

The trio revelled in their task and gloated about their victims, who couldn’t hear their plans.

“The coil above the knees is loose, Bill, make it tighter. Any suggestions on a poll for the audience, Shaun?”

“The number of clothes-pegs, and how long they stay on, but I’m sure you’ve had this idea already. Looking at our two studs, we should use their assets.” He flicked Mark’s cock head through the Lycra. “Why not run a contest on who leaks precum first? With vibrators we can get great close-ups.”

“Excellent. We can keep score of our two barneys but also let the audience bet and have the winners decide what happens tomorrow.”

“Nice one, Ted,” Bill said. “It should get more pledges and money. Let’s make our actors look like bondage stars. It’s going to be a great day for them.”

The kidnappers paid close attention to the lashings, cinches, and knots, wrapping the boys’ limbs and bodies in cotton ropes pulled tight against the poles. Bill topped his job with shoelaces to bind their toes and fingers.

“We can’t have them twitch if we claim we’ve got them immobile,” he stated.

“Agreed. Do you plan to pin their heads to the pole too?” Shaun inquired.

“It’s a must,” Ted answered.

“We could spruce up their looks with fine leather Gwen hoods. The rings at the top make it easier to imprison their heads and ensure they look good. They’ll hide their features but show the fine shapes underneath. Look, the discipline hood hides Mark’s lovely cheekbones.”

No one objected to the landlord’s remarks. Ted and Bill had grown used to making the bonds look good on top of restraining.

“I’ll go get their underwear. Let’s change the stuffing in their mouths, while we’re at it,” Bill offered.

Shaun liked seeing the boys’ eyes and reading anguish in them. They unlaced Mark’s hood first. His green eyes appeared, with his lids fluttering. The thick, black lashes enhanced his gaze. Wide-eyed, he pleaded through his gag to have his head freed faster. Alas, his abductors didn’t have this intent.

Mark couldn’t hear what they said, his ear canals being sealed. And they didn’t work on his ear pads at all. The captors removed his plug gag, pulling hard to get the pear-shaped leather insert through his teeth, stretching jaws to the maximum. Ted covered Mark’s lower face with his gloved hand once Shaun pulled the slimy plug away. Mark had to endure the leering men’s gazes and comments, but he had no idea what they were saying. The third goon stepped in front of the pole-tied victim.

The musky piece of underwear belonged to Paul. Mark had seen it before, of course, but once within two inches of his nostrils, the scent was distinct enough to allow identification. The look in the big guy’s eyes was an order. When Ted removed his hand, Mark opened his gob.

He would indeed skip a meal, the gleaming underwear being low on nutrients. The musky taste reminded Mark that twenty-four hours before he was enjoying sexy time with his friend. All the cuddling and edging meant their nylon briefs bore telltale stains often. Ted handgagged him briefly as Shaun approached with a big rectangle of wrapping tape that he kept pulled taut between his hands, each end sticking to his thumb down to his wrist.

Ted slid his hand to left side of Mark’s head, using the other hand to keep the skull steady. Shaun applied the tape gleefully, admiring how the stretchy, sticky material glued his victim’s lips and revealed the face it encased. He slowly pressed on until the binding fabric swathed Mark’s whole lower face.

Bill had the privilege of sliding on the hood that would make the gag tidy—and impossible to remove. His accomplices looked how he adjusted the thin leather before lacing it up from Mark’s skull top to his first vertebrae. Knowing he was watched, the henchman gave his boss and friend cocky grins that he knew his trade.

Shaun regretted not using his camera to record the great show, but he flashed it out as they tackled Paul’s hooding. The second prisoner had cropped hair and pale blue eyes—some said grey—that also tried to convey mercy once they were rid of the thick leather layer hiding them.

As he filmed, Shaun let his henchmen take care of the handling. Ted and Bill were growing accustomed to performing for an audience. They’d soaked in lessons in entertainment Shaun had given informally; their taste for young men in sexy, skimpy clothing undergoing severe bondage had met their desire to make striking visual shows.

The nose frowning when Paul’s worn Speedos was brought just under was priceless: Shaun almost hoped for rebellion, which would make for a livelier scene, but Ted and Bill had been convincing enough the night before, and the surfer boy meekly opened his mouth. At least he hadn’t worn his jockeys the day before, which would have smothered him.

Bill did the taping up; he aimed with precision while his mate held the head still. Ted got his turn to lace up the hood encasing Paul’s head. He did well, and Shaun tried a few different angles, adapting to the model’s features, using the bright lights and the hide’s sheen to make Paul’s eyes look the best.

Shaun filmed both boys, who still grunted in their gags and moved their heads. The three riggers exchanged a few words before Ted got leather masks; Bill fetched two foam rubber pads and a roll of bondage tape. Ted blindfolded both boys, the wide leather covering from above their eyebrows to their cheekbones. A wide elastic band went around the back of their heads to keep them on.

Bill slid a foam pad between Mark’s head and the pole. Ted pulled the skull back, checking the absorbing material protected it. His friend wrapped three turns of tape across Mark’s forehead and around the pole; Bill then added three turns that went over the victim’s mouth, pinning his head to the post, any motion now impossible.

“Nice job, gentlemen,” Shaun praised. “I’d gladly stay and spend some time with our new guests, but there are others in need of care. Abooboo’s little friend intrigues me, and I should make sure TJ treats him with all the kindness his attack on my estate deserves.”

Ted and Bill alleged that Shaun would find the rookie’s bum blistered after a night in TJ’s lair; Shaun smiled politely. TJ wasn’t interested in corporal punishment only. He liked doling out other forms that fit the crime, all of them unpleasant. Shaun had masochist guests who got off on getting spanked. If they had to be punished, TJ would lock them inside a gibbet cage, bound and gagged for a full day, which was more than most could take.

TBC
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

I am so excited to meet TJ next chapter! I’m also curious how the new recruits are doing! I loved the bondage with Paul and Mark. Sensory deprivation I find incredibly hot so being deaf like that was so hot! Great job can’t wait for the next one!
cstone5725@gmail.com
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Mmm well that was so much better than I expected bug I knew it would be good with now can't wait to see how josh has been gagged anx bound fir the night HD HD so good thanks
Jb99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jb99 »

Can't wait for the next instalment, story just keeps getting better!
privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

OH my gosh ,the poor guys are so helpless and silenced , just how they should be. Cant say how much i love the descriptions of the bondage and gags. Great story telling as usual .
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic