Finder's Keepers F/M (Chloro)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
ZTVFemdomtales
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Finder's Keepers F/M (Chloro)

Post by ZTVFemdomtales »

What the hell was going on out there? Was someone fighting? Who the hell was fighting in the middle of a hotel hallway? At Midnight? Whatever it was there was no way I was getting involved. That was the last thing I needed right now. My family was worried about me being this far from home on my own. I kept telling them I was eighteen and would be fine. They 'helpfully' reminded me I looked ten, given my height and youthful face. So, no, I was not getting involved.

There was just one little problem. I had left my phone down at the pool. I had to go get it. The pool would close soon and I was sure it would be gone when I got down there tomorrow morning. So I had to risk it. I opened the door and peaked out. No one was there. I heard no one. Maybe the coast was clear.

I took a deep breath and headed out. So far so good. I came around the corner, to where the elevator banks lay, when I was stopped dead in my tracks by a bizarre sight. A man in a nice suit is shackled hand and foot to a luggage cart. He was fast asleep, snoring away. A woman stood near by. She was a tall, elegant woman in a fine formal gown. She spoke on her phone, unaware of my presence.

"He's secure. I'll deliver him within the hour."

"What the fuck?"

She noticed me then.

"I'll call you back."

I was too stunned to do anything as she hung up and advanced.

"Should've stayed in your room."

As she told me this, she pulled a small areole bottle from her purse.

"Don't look so worried. I have no reason to hurt you. Who's going to believe such a crazy story anyway? Especially when even you won't know if its a dream or not."

"What are you...?"

Before I could say anything else she sprayed me in the face.

Matilda hummed happily to herself as she stepped off the elevator. That was her in a nutshell. She always found a way to look on the bright side. Not many people would be happy as a single 30-year-old maid but she was. She even gave a little skip as she pushed her laundry cart down the hall. Something bounced off her foot and hit the wall. Looking down she found a small perfume bottle. Morpheus-cf. Weird brand name. She put the bottle into a little bag on the side of the cart and moved on.

Rounding the corner she stopped dead in her tracks. Something beautiful greeted her. A boy lay asleep in the corner near a small table with a phone and plant on it. He was so little. He was adorable! She just wanted to hug and kiss him! Kinda hot too in a strange way. God, if he was just a little older she'd fuck him then and there.

"Hey, sleepy head," she cooed, shaking him gently.

He murmured and stirred but fell back into a deep sleep. She should call someone, get him some help. She needed a name first. She went through his pockets. Finally finding a wallet.

"Well hello there... Travis."

Then she saw it. His birthdate. He was eighteen.

"Yes!"

She yanked down his pants and underwear before mounting him. She never wore panties under her own skirt. She rode him good and hard taking her to a couple climaxes. He never woke. The elevator started rising to their floor. He clearly wasn't safe out here alone. She'd have to save him. She scooped the boy up and dropped him into her laundry cart and walked off.

The woman frowned. The elevator on the other end of the hall had been unexpected. She had dropped her bottle of knock out gas. It rolled away and she didn't have time to go get it before posing the boy and leaving. She had plenty more but it was still annoying.

I slowly came to. As I did I noticed several things in quick succession. I was no longer in the hotel. I was in a pink flowery bedroom. I was also naked. Why was I naked on a princess bed? Where the fuck was I? How did I get here? My eyes bugged out of my head. A gorgeous, busty redhead in a skimpy maid's outfit walked in.

"Oh good, my baby's awake!"

"Who... who are you?"

"Matilda."

"Matilda, where am I?"

"Home."

"This isn't my home."

"It is now. I adopted you."

"I think you mean you abducted me."

"That sounds too mean. I found you asleep in the hallway. Finder's keepers. I get to keep you."

"Finder's keepers? That doesn't apply to people!"

"You're being too loud. Maybe my new perfume will relax you."

She held up the bottle the other woman had.

"Where did you get that?"

"I found it. Near you actually."

"It's not perfume. It's some kind of sleeping gas."

"Is that what happened to you?"

"Yes! Some woman sprayed me and I woke up here."

"I'm ordering more of this."

"Why?"
She sprayed me in the face and sleep began pulling me down. Her massive tits covered my eyes.

"To help train my new boy. When you wake you'll be in a better mood and willing to listen to what your loving new owner has to say."

As I passed out I knew she was right. It may take a long time but she was going to break me. I just knew it.
Mirandabound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mirandabound »

Wiowww
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic