Set Me Free, My Dear Valerie (F/F/F) *Final Chapter Posted*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago
TayDay95 wrote: 2 years ago Hey people, sorry I'm dealing with some bad writer's block at the moment, plus a lots been going on in my life so been a bit frustrated and overwhelmed.

But rest assured I'll be back into the updates as soon as I can 🙂 hope you're all doing well and staying safe!
No rush mate. Take your time. Such things happen and life can be a bit overwhelming at times, especially in Covid Times. So be safe and take care.

Caesar
Thanks Caesar always great to hear from you mate 🙂
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Beth, Valerie, and Emma are fantastic characters that you have brought to life with fun and realism. Their happiness with each other, with being the dom, and being the sub is wonderful. Your writing makes me feel as if I know them. May you have a long life of continued writing. I hope that you get at least some of the pleasure in writing that your readers get in reading your work.
Well.... Wow. I really don't know what to say GreyLord I'm incredibly humbled ❤️ I do get immense pleasure out of writing and it makes me so happy to know you've enjoyed what I've had to share so much 😁 hopefully I'll get over this writer's block sooner rather than later because I love writing about Emma, Val and Beth. 🙂 Stay tuned my friend and so great to hear from you!
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

"I swear you better hope I never get the chance to dom you again, that was so fummph!"

Val's complaining was cut short by Bethany as a thick 1.8" ball gag pried my pretty fellow captives teeth open.

"Yeah well, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it hahaha!" Beth teased her.

"I mean, I was about to cross a pretty fucking great bridge until you turned that vibe off .." I turned my head to protest to Beth. She now had Valerie and I standing up, still naked of course, and once again tied together with rope at the waist.

Only this time, we were face-to-face, pressed skin-to-skin with our bound wrists secured behind each others' backs... Our legs were completely untied so we could stand and move freely, though I couldn't take a step without dragging Val with me, and vice versa.

The best part though? Not only were our hands in a great position for feeling up each others' butts... But our tits were so close together that with every move we made, my size C boobs would rub against Valerie's big 34DDs ❤️ our sensitive nipples kept touching each other, stroking and grazing back and forth as we struggled...

And yeah it felt great, but Val and I were still kinda pissed about being denied our orgasms...

"Eh'as wight, yuh hon' huth thop lie 'hah!" My beautiful redhead girlfriend tried to protest along with me, but the gag reduced her words to gibberish.

"Oh come on you two quit your bitching!" Beth grinned meanly as she gave each of us a smack on our bare bottoms, making me flinch and Val grunt. "I promised you'd get your orgasms, but if you keep complaining I might just have to change my mind!"

That little threat was more than enough to shut me up, I'd felt what that vibe could do and holy shit I wanted more! I didn't say a word or even utter a peep when Beth approached me with a second ball gag in hand...

"Good girl, open wide cutie!"

I gratefully accepted my mistress's gag, smiling ever so slightly as she placed it gently in between my teeth, being a lot more nice and careful than she had with the queen brat Valerie...

"Mmm look at you Em, such a well-behaved little slut..." She caressed my cheek lovingly after tightening the straps around my head.
"Mmmm...." I squeed with delight, taking a page from Beth's own sub book and trying to be as cute as I could for her. ☺️❤️

"Hemmph... Uhh cmmph bmm gud hoo..." Valerie whined, trying to follow my lead and look sad and pathetic to gain sympathy points from Beth.

"I know you can my hottie but you need to prove it to me... You've been very disobedient..." Beth edged around us so she was closer to Val, caressing both of our naked bodies as she walked.

"Can you prove you'll be a good slave?" She winked.
"Mm-hm! Mm-hm! Yeph Mephtwmmph!" My eager redhead beauty nodded like crazy, like me I could tell she was desperate to feel the beautifully intense embrace of those vibrators once again 😍

"We'll see then won't we?" Beth smiled, giving us both another smack on our butts before she picked up on of the vibrators and sat herself, legs wide, wide open on the couch, Val and I had our eyes completely fixated on her gorgeous, shaved moist womanhood as she presented herself to us...

"Now girls... You're gonna put on a sexy little show for me..." She smiled sensually. "And I..."

She clicked on the vibrator, Val and I tensing up with pleasure even just at the sound...

"I'm gonna watch and um... Heeheehee..." She giggled so, so cutely.

"Enjoy myself"

Giggling along with her, Val and I quickly realised the point of all this: Beth was giving us free reign to play with each other... At least as much as we could with our hands secured behind each others' backs anyway.

Valerie looked into my eyes with those gorgeous greens and holy shit the expression on her face got me so, so horny. She tilted her head ever so slightly to the side, baring the skin on her neck, saying 'Go ahead baby... Kiss me' ❤️

I flipped the brown hair from my own face and smiled as I leaned forward and slipped my tongue out from the bottom of my ball gag... I softly started to lap away at Val's soft, warm pale skin, pursing my lips what little I could over the ball so I could press them against my redhead loves neck.

"Mmmmmm..."

Oh my gaaawwwd 😍😍 I can tell you right now, hearing a moan like that in Valerie's deep, Jessica Rabbit-esque enticing voice would be enough to send anyone mad with lust...

And so, not even a minute into our little show, and I was already DYING to cum!

Valerie was definitely turned on as well, as her bound hands pressed down as much as they could on my bare, beckoning butt cheeks, squeezing and jiggling them as much as she could...

Not only that, but I could feel her arms squeezing me, trying subconsciously to pull me in closer even though we were already pressed skin-to-skin.

I responded in kind, rubbing my fingers along the curve of her butt cheeks and squeezing them hard. I always loved her big, juicy beautiful bubble butt, it was so soft, squishy and fun to play with, and even as I kept kissing and licking her neck through my ball gag I giggled sweetly at my chance to indulge in her hot buns!

"Hmm-hm-hm-hm-hm!" I squeed.
"Mmmmmm..." Valerie tilted her head back and let out a squealing moan of happiness.

She then lowered her head again and pressed her face against mine to get my attention, and then we started kissing each others' ball gags...

Starting out as just knocking the balls in our mouths together, we were then able to slip our tongues underneath them and lick away at each other. We moaned and groaned so passionately tasting each others' tongues, and that passion only intensified as we could hear Beth moaning away so, so sexily on the couch...

"Ohhhh... Mmmmmm... Fuck yeah that's it ladies... Fuck that's so hot..."

Bethany was in pure bliss with that vibrator pressed against her pussy, she watched with pure delight as Valerie and I kissed and caressed each other with nothing but pleasure, ball gags unable to prevent us from sharing a kiss...

I glanced over mid-kiss and winked at Beth, and she kissed the air back at me, moaning like mad from the intense sensation the vibe was building in her loins.

Valerie started to bend her knees and then straighten them again, which made her tits rub up and down over mine, just like we'd been doing up till this point only now much more intense... When my nipples touched hers... Holy hell in a handbasket it felt good! ❤️❤️

I wanted to kiss Valerie, to lean back and lick, kiss and gnaw away at her nipples with my mouth, I loved being gagged so much, but right now I was dying for my mouth to be free...

So I turned back to Beth and tried to appeal for a favour.

"Mimpphtrmmph?" I mumbled as Val kept rubbing her breasts against mine.

"Yes darling?" Beth briefly took the vibe away from her pussy lips.

"Cou' uh geh' muh gaaa' ow pweath?" I tried to say as clearly as I could, but nobody ever sounded human with a ball gag in their mouth.

"You want your gag out?" Beth asked. I nodded. "Hmmmm... Why should I indulge you slave?" She smirked.

I didn't say a word, I just leaned back and then forward, encouraging Val to lean back too so I could reach her boobs. I ran the ball in my mouth over Valerie's firm nipple, trying to show how much better I could do if my mouth was free...

"Hehehehe.. " Beth giggled sweetly. "I definitely see your point cutie."

Clicking off the vibe, Beth still brought it with her as she unbuckled the gags from around mine and Valerie's heads, letting a ton of drool fall from the gags onto our bare chests...

"That better my lovelies?" Beth wrapped her arms around us both.

"Yes, thank you mistress!" I smiled
"Thank you mistress!" Val flexed her jaw and smiled too.

"You wanna show me just how good it feels?" She gently grabbed the back of our heads... So much for sitting back and enjoying the show haha...

She pulled Valerie in to meet her first, and I licked my lips with desire watching my beautiful girlfriends kiss. 😍 I hung around on the edge of their passionate embrace desperate for my turn, which came soon enough as Bethany then pushed my head into hers and our wet lips met in a tender, loving embrace. She slipped me her tongue and I slipped her mine, our tongues twisting and turning against each other, lapping away like the pair of lovers we were.

She then gently yanked my hair back making me gasp, breaking our kiss and entering me into another beautiful, sweet embrace with my dear Valerie. Just like with Beth I immediately slipped my tongue against Vals, our lips smacking and clapping as we wildly moaned in each others' arms. I felt what had to be Bethany's hand grab my boob and squeeze it, jiggle it, and I felt one of Valerie's boobs bouncing against my skin, so Beth must have been caressing her too...

It was then that Beth wrapped Val and I up in her arms and an absolute kissing frenzy erupted, we were all fighting for the chance to kiss one another, constantly switching from me and Val, to Val and Beth, to Beth and I... It was chaos, hot, sexy, loving chaos!

When one of us was excluded from the kiss we would find something else to put our mouths on. For a good minute I sucked and licked away at one of Bethany's nipples while she and Val made out, and then Val did the same on Beth's other breast while I got to kiss our mistress, and then, probably most sexily, Beth got us both to lean over and worship both her tits at once ❤️

In a poly relationship, it can sadly be really easy for one partner to feel left out, to feel jealous or envious. But in this relationship, especially lately, we all loved each other as total equals, and we were determined to see that through in our lovemaking too. We never spent too long in a single kiss, except for when Beth got us to worship our tits because Val and I loooved that 😈😍 but we all did our best to dedicate equal time to each other and I for one felt like we nailed that!

All of a sudden, I heard a click, a buzzing noise...

And then I felt it...

"MMMMMNNNMM!!! Oh my god... Oh my GOD!!!"

Extremely horny from what had now been a good half hour standing there bound to Valerie, when the wand touched my labia I exploded with pleasure!

The rumbling knob rattled away at my womanhood, stimulating every inch of passion in my body as Val leaned down and started to lick little circles around my nipple...

"Ohhhh fuuckk... Ohhhh myyy gommmmmmph!!!"

Beth's free hand clamped down hard over my lips, asserting her power over me with silence as well as pleasure...

"Mmmm yeah Emma..." She moaned.
"Mmmmmm fuck baby..." Valerie groaned sensually as she kept licking my tits.

My whole body was aching, burning, blazing with pleasure! I could feel myself shuddering and shaking the sensation was so intense. I was already at the point where I knew I was about to orgasm... I'd gotten there so quickly, it was amazing! But unsurprising too, after all, this was Val and Beth pleasuring me ❤️

"Mmmmmmph!! Mmmmmmmph!!" I groaned into Bethany's hand.
"Ohh fuck yeah you gonna cum for your mistress baby?"

"Mmm-hmph! Mmm-hmmmph! Plmmph cmm mm cmmm mmmmphtmmph?!?!" I remembered to ask permission, I wasn't taking any chances... I swear if she turned that vibe off I would literally have killed her 😂

"Yes! Yes Emma cum for me sweetie cum nice and hard for me!" She pressed the wand deep and hard against my vagina, making me scream into her hand.

Valerie straightened herself up and started kissing Bethany again, the sight of my sexy ladies making out, on top of Beth's hand on my mouth and her vibe having just reached my clit...

It all added up to push me over that beautiful, wonderful orgasmic edge. A powerful surge erupted and coursed through me.

"MMMMPH! MM-MMM-MM-MMMMPH!!!"

My naked body shuddered and shook against Valerie's, still bound to her by the rope around our waists and wrists, I moaned so hard that I ripped my face free of Bethany's grasp and screamed freely with pure unadulterated pleasure.

"OHHHHHHH!!!! AAAAAaaaaaaahhh.... Mmmmmmmm.... Ohhh... Huhhh... Oh my god... Oh my fucking god..."

I fell forward so my chin then rested on Valeries shoulder, her hair was in my face but I didn't care, that was the most intense, insane, indescribable orgasm I had ever experienced...

So far 😈

I wanted, huffed and puffed like the big bad wolf, absolutely worn out, Valerie planted a loving kiss on my head, letting me nestle briefly on her shoulder while Bethany caressed my hair.

"Mmm that's a good girl Emma... Such a good, sexy slave..." Beth softly praised me, I felt so good knowing that not only had I just experienced an incredible orgasm but I'd pleased my gorgeous mistress ❤️

"Is... Is it my turn now mistress?" Valerie asked, somewhat reluctantly, not wanting to spoil her chance.

"It certainly is my pretty slut" Beth caressed Val's cheek warmly, making my pretty redhead smile as I recovered slowly, lifting my head off her shoulder.

"Just answer this for me slave..." Beth began.
"Yes mistress?" Val looked a little nervous.

"How much do you love me, sweetheart?" Beth smiled, and then so did Valerie.

"To the moon and back, and back again mistress." Val blushed happily.

I smiled warmly, it's hard to describe, but seeing both the girls I love expressing their affection for each other really made me feel whole, I never got jealous seeing that, only happy ❤️

Beth leaned in and kissed Val softly, sweetly, compassionately, and I squeezed tightly on Val's bubbly bum cheeks, eager to kiss her myself...

For the next hour, a cycle ensued, Valerie was next to feel the pleasure of Bethany's vibrator, before she untied our waists and sat using either side of her while she used it on herself. We went around in circles in a pure, unchecked orgy of sexual satisfaction until none of us had anything more to give, the three of us laying on our couch in a sweaty pile of panting, exhausted naked girls hahaha!

Finally, with my wrists really starting to ache from the last couple hours of bondage, I called it there.

"Chewbacca..."

Finally we were able to put some clothes back on, Val put the kettle on so we could enjoy some coffee, she and I rubbed our sore wrists and arms and shoulders. Beth borrowed one of my jackets to cover herself with as she decided to stay the night, and we chilled and relaxed as we talked about the incredible session we'd just had.

Val and I instantly agreed: Beth was an incredible mistress, much more patient than me, much more refined, though Val did say she loved how much more forceful I was. There really wasn't much we could say we didn't like or enjoy, Beth was the most experienced bondagette out of the three of us and it showed in her great performance. I loved how the girl got really into the role-playing aspect for my enjoyment, Valerie admitted that yes, she did love being denied that orgasm, and Beth loved that we didn't just sit back and take what she dished out to us, enjoying our defiance.

Once again as we shipped our coffee, the girls and I admired the whole reason the session had started... My drawing of my gorgeous bound Valerie and her beautiful mistress Bethany. Even I had to admit, it was probably my best piece of art I'd ever produced. ☺️

"You really outdid yourself babe, god knows you should have your art hanging in the NGV..." Val smiled at me.
"You really think so hun?"
"I know so Em."

Whhhiiiiiiiirrrrrr!

Just then, Bethany's phone buzzed, receiving a message...

And when she read it, her smiling face sank into a mask of despair.

"Beth?" I asked "Sweetie? You ok?"

"Oh no... Oh god!" Beth whined in fear and worry, erupting into tears.

"Beth?!" I panicked.
"Baby?! What's wrong what is it??" Val rushed around the kitchen bench.

"I... Oh god I'm sorry girls..." She started to cry.

"What?! Beth what is it?" I tried to look at her phone screen.

"It's my parents... I-I... Oh god... I was too scared to tell them I'm bi so I told them I have a boyfriend, they're coming tomorrow night for dinner!"

TO BE CONTINUED
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Well what can I say thank god the writers block lifted, awesome part once more my friend. More more is all I can say. Certainly no complaints this times lol
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Bandit666 wrote: 2 years ago Well what can I say thank god the writers block lifted, awesome part once more my friend. More more is all I can say. Certainly no complaints this times lol
I know I'm so relieved! It took me so many tries over the past week to write those one chapter lol.

Thanks so much for the encouragement my friend you're a good mate, hope we'll see more content from you soon!
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Hey folks just so you know this will be a non-bondage chapter. But you know me I'll be right back into it 😁 enjoy and feel free to comment with any thoughts or criticisms if you want 🙂 thank you!

..................................................................................

"Honey it's ok, maybe they'll be more accepting than you think?"
"Exactly babe, they're still your parents and you're still their daughter! I was afraid of coming out to my folks but they've been nothing but supportive."

Valerie and I did the best we could to calm and reassure Bethany in her state of panic, but if we're being honest, there wasn't much that we could say or do to help, we could only be there for her.

"God my mama's gonna hate me... Papa will disown me... Oh God..." Beth paced back and forth along our apartment, I'd never seen such worry and stress on a person's face in my life.

"You don't know that Beth." I tried to calm her.

"No trust me I do. They're Catholic as all get out Em, my mama practically lives in our local church... If I know her she'll say I've been corrupted by demons or some shit." Beth was a spiralling mess of fear, anger, guilt and sadness, it tore me apart to see her so vulnerable 😔

"Well, sweetie, I'm not trying to stress you out more but why didn't you tell us any of this? I know you're still kinda fresh with Emma but you and I have been together for months!" Valerie piped up.

"I.... I don't know Val, I suppose..." Beth was starting to tear up now, shuffling anxiously on the spot, starting to hyperventilate, I could see her hands shaking. "I-I guess I thought if I ignored this problem I'd never have to face it. I love you and Em so much..."

Valerie walked slowly over to Beth as she spoke and grabbed her shaking hands.

"I-I didn't want to lose you..." Beth stammered, a tear falling down her cheek. Val wiped it away with her thumb and took our girlfriends face in her hands.
"Babe, look at me, look at me... You're not going to lose us, whatever happens tomorrow night, ok?"

Beth smiled, trying so hard not to cry. I walked over and hugged her from behind, holding her tightly and securely, I wanted her to feel safe and happy, to let her know I cared. She rested her and Valerie's clasped hands down together on my bare arms that encircled Beth's waist.

"Thank you girls." She smiled.
"Anytime babe, but please, you've got to be more open and honest with us about things like this ok? It's not fair on Emma and I to find out like this."
"No, of course, you're right, I'm so sorry."
"It's ok my beauty, you've got your reasons and they're perfectly valid. Val and I will be right here with you."

The three of us each shared a kiss, Beth was clearly still a nervous wreck for the rest of the night. We all slept together in Valerie's bed, well, I say 'slept' but truthfully none of us could really sleep. At one point I heard Beth hyperventilating again, so I wrapped her up in my arms to calm and reassure her as best I could.

As I did so, all I could think was how much more terrified this made me of coming out to my own parents.

.................................................................................

(The Next Night)

The three of us sat curled up together on Beth's small couch in silence. Dinner was cooking in the oven, we'd dressed up a bit, but not too much, we'd thoroughly cleaned the flat to make the place look nice...

The rest was out of our control.

Beth's phone had rang about ten minutes earlier, she'd hoped it was her parents saying they weren't coming... But her dad was just telling her they'd gotten off the train and were on their way to her building.

I'd decided to wear my infamous simple black dress, it was nice enough not to look casual but, frankly cheap enough that I didn't look too fancy either. The girls dressed much the same, just simple dresses for a simple dinner... Yeah right. 😒

All the same, Val elected to wear blue, while Beth decided to wear white.

Bethany was trembling like she was naked on top of Mount Everest, I've never seen someone in such a state of worry. The poor girl told us she loved and adored her parents, their opinion really, really mattered to her, just like my mum and dad do to me. We tried to talk about something, anything to distract her, but it was no use, so we just held her hands.

Finally...

Bing bong!

The doorbell rang.

Beth sprang to her feet in a panic "Oh! Fuck! Oh God! Oh no, oh my God..." She quietly but very frantically started to panic like crazy.
"Shh shh shh baby, baby, babe!" Val put her hands on her bare arms to calm her down.

"Remember, we're here for you, no matter what... Let's just do this, ok?"

Beth took a couple of real deep breaths "Okay... Okay..."
"You can do this." I told her.
"I can do this." She acknowledged me.

We repeated that a few times as we made our way to the door.

"Smile baby, don't let them see you're worried..."

Beth stood slightly in front of us at the door, Val and I stayed nice and close so she knew we were there... Taking one last deep breath, she turned the handle.

"Mama! Papa!" She exclaimed somewhat happily.

And there stood Mr and Mrs Bellucci. They were honestly one of the sweetest looking older couples I'd ever seen. Beth's mama Sofia was a very short and stout woman, with her daughter's olive skin, short greying black hair and wearing a modest black dress that was topped off with a very prominent rosary bead necklace...

"Bettina! Mia cara figlia!
How are you sweetheart? Oh look at you così bella!"

Well, her mum seemed very sweet... So far anyway.

Her Papa Lorenzo was a tall, surprisingly well-built man for his age, if I recall right, Beth said he'd been a mechanic, a carpenter, and a timber yard worker until he retired, always a hard-working man. He wore a long-sleeve blue buttoned shirt and a brown and green blue vest like so many older people do, along with brown pleated pants and a driver's cap on his white-haired head. He had a thick moustache that only seemed to accentuate his.... well... Italian-ness.

"Wonderful to see you Bettina! Who are these? Your friends? Where's the lucky man ah?" Beth's dad inquired innocently.

"Um... Mama, Papa, this is Valerie... And Emma..." Beth nervously introduced us as her parents walked happily into the flat.

"So nice to meet you, bongiorno nice to meet you Mrs Bellucci." I smiled as warmly as I could, knowing what was coming.
"Oh lovely pronunciation! You so pretty too! Such lovely girls!" Sofia announced in her thick Italian accent. She seemed like such a nice woman, andher father was really sweet too... I really hoped Beth's worrying had all been for nothing...

"Uhh so... Come sit down, mama, please." Poor Bethany, she was an obvious fidgety bag of nerves.

"Where's your boyfriend Bettina? He no welcome us at the door? Very rude!" Sofia exclaimed.

"Mama! Papa!" Beth snapped before quickly gathering herself. "Could you please just sit down? I need to tell you something ok?"

"Okay..." Lorenzo hesitated before dragging Sofia by the hand over to the couch. Beth was on the verge of hyperventilating again, Val and I each took her hands and we all walked together over in front of her parents on the couch.

"Bettina what's going on?" Sofia asked. "Where's your boyfriend?"

"I-I... I don't have a boyfriend Mama." Beth's lips and voice quivered as she spoke. She put her hands around mine and Valerie's waists, I can't speak for my girls, but my stomach was in knots, I felt like I was trembling almost as much as Beth was... And then she said it.

"Valerie and Emma are... M-my girlfriends."

"Mama, Papa... I'm bisexual."

The room went dead silent for several seconds, I'd never been more unsettled than in that moment, it was like Beth's announcement temporarily stopped time, nobody moved, nobody spoke... But Beth's parents were undeniably shocked.

Especially her mother, who, sadly...

Went on to confirm all of my girlfriends worst fears...

"Oh no... Oh perdonami Dio! Not you Bettina! Not you!"

As I held Beth close to me, I could literally feel her heart breaking.

Sofia squeezed her rosary beads so tightly I thought she would yank them off her neck. She stood up and walked around the flat, she prayed loudly and rapidly in Italian and as Beth tried to speak she drowned her out by praying even louder.

"Mama! Mama please don't shu-..."

That was it, Beth broke down into a barrage of tears. Val and I caught her as she almost collapsed off her feet, helping her to the small dining table she had set up nearby.

Lorenzo didn't do or say anything, he just sat there while Sofia rambled around the place like she was possessed or something. I hate to say it, but then and there wanted to slap that woman... Bethany was sobbing into Valerie's arms, I could only stand and watch as everything unfolded around me.

"Jesu! Oh Jesu save my girl! I have sinned, save my Bettina from this affliction!" The old crone cried out at the top of her voice... I'd had enough.

"I'd like you to leave, please." I said firmly.

"Do not talk to me la demonessa! You witches have corrupted my beautiful girl!" She glared at me.

"GET... OUT!!" I shouted.

While my poor, poor Bethany sobbed her life away, sinking further into despair, Sofia darted for the door in a huff, purse in hand. "Come on, Lorenzo!"

Beth's Papa stood up and slowly turned towards the door "You wait for me outside Sofia, I want to talk to these girls."

"Lorenzo!"

"I said wait outside woman!" His deep Italian voice boomed. And so Sofia stomped out and slammed Bethany's door.

Beth raised her head, still in a cacophony of tears, up out of Valerie's embrace to face her father. Val and I gathered real close around her, defiantly protecting her however we could, ready to stand up for her.

"Papa I... I'm so sorry... I can't help being li-"

"Bettina shhhh..." The huge man began to walk forward, gently brushing me and Val aside. "Stand up darling."

Bethany sniffled and kept sobbing...

Even as her father wrapped her up in his big, strong, hairy wrinkled arms.

Out of nowhere, my heart beamed for Beth... so it seemed this wasn't a total disaster. Lorenzo broke the hug and cupped Beth's thin face in his great big hands.

"You are my little girl Bettina, nothing will change that."
"Thank you Papa... Thank you..."

Valerie walked in to join the hug, and I did too, Lorenzo wrapped his huge arms around all three of us. We all held it for a good minute as Beth slowly started to calm down. For the first time that whole day, I saw her genuinely smile. ♥️

"So remind me, uh your names girls?" He asked politely and Val and I told him our names again.
"Ah yes, beautiful names, beautiful girls... You got good taste eh Bettina?"

We all laughed.

He took his daughter's hand.

"Listen, your Mama she'll come around, she loves you like I love you, you're our daughter bella. All I want to know... You are happy with these girls?"

She looked at me and I smiled warmly, and seeing the loving, tender smile she gave me back was worth any drama we could ensure from her mother.

"I am Papa, they really make me happy, both of them."
"Well then, that's good enough for me!" He declared boisterously.
"Papa I just- wha- how are you so okay with this? You and Mama are so religious!"

"Ha! Wellll Bettina your Mama drags me along to church, I just go to please her. Besides half the guys I work with turned out to be gay hahaha! The world's not black and white darling, as much as your Mama would like it to be. Just give me some time ok? I'll talk to her..."

................................................................................

That night, I woke up in Bethany's bed, but only Valerie was next to me. I crawled out in nothing but a pair of white lace panties and a navy blue dressing gown.

I stepped out into Bethany's living area, and there she sat on her couch, scrolling through her phone, wearing a pink dressing gown that matched mine. She didn't notice me until I was right next to her.

"Oh, hey Em."
"Hey my beauty..."

I leaned down over the armrest and we gave each other a little kiss.

"You ok hun?" I asked softly
"I'm uh... Yeah I don't know..." She sighed deeply.
"You wanna be alone?"
"No, no I could use some company."

I sat down with her and she nestled herself against my chest. For a while we didn't say anything, we didn't need to.

"Whatcha doing?" I broke the silence.
"Huhhh... I was just looking at photos of me and Mama." She sighed again, it seemed like she'd run out of tears to cry.

"I'm so sorry it didn't work out with her baby." I squeezed her.
"Thanks babe." She nestled against me even more.

"I love you, no matter what, you know that right?" I told her.

"I know"

TO BE CONTINUED
Last edited by TayDay95 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

No bondage, perhaps, but plenty of story - and it's a good story. I hope we'll get to see Beth's parents again, hopefully on a happier note.

I think that after that Beth could use a long, slow session of tender (or perhaps not so tender, after all :) ) loving care from her girlfriends. The kind where she will have very little say on what happens next...
Just a thought.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago No bondage, perhaps, but plenty of story - and it's a good story. I hope we'll get to see Beth's parents again, hopefully on a happier note.

I think that after that Beth could use a long, slow session of tender (or perhaps not so tender, after all :) ) loving care from her girlfriends. The kind where she will have very little say on what happens next...
Just a thought.
I think you're right and that's exactly what she needs haha, I'm happy you enjoyed the update my friend 🙂
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago No bondage, perhaps, but plenty of story - and it's a good story. I hope we'll get to see Beth's parents again, hopefully on a happier note.
I think so too :)
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

A couple months went by, and Beth still wasn't herself, she was always irritable, much more quiet and reserved, and she didn't want to take part in any bondage sessions, which just left Val and I to occasionally play with each other.

But then one day, while I was at uni and Val and Bethany both had a day off from work, it seems my brilliant redhead beauty had put up with enough of Beth's mood, and she decided to do something about it... 😈♥️

Fortunately for my little diary here, my girls were all too happy to share the details haha!

She'd come over to Beth's apartment that morning, having to knock several times before Beth could force herself out of bed. When she answered the door, ugh, she really looked a mess, her hair was all tangled and frizzy, she was just wearing a dark grey t-shirt that she hadn't bothered to change after spilling pasta on it, and she hadn't even put panties on... to answer the door!

"Oh Jesus babe..." Val exclaimed "look at you!"

"What?" Beth whined, still waking up.

"Well come on! It's 11 in the morning, you're not wearing any undies..." Val rushed inside and closed the door, turning back to our girlfriend. "And... Have you been drinking?"

"I... Yeah I had a bottle or two last night..." Beth mumbled without a care.

"Come on baby, you're better than this, tell me what's wrong?" My redhead beauty took my brunette babes hand, pulling her towards her bedroom.

Beth resisted, nearly in tears again trying to pull her hand away. "Nothing's wrong, Val, just leave me alone please!"

"I can't Beth I'm worried about you, and so is Emma!" She sat down on the white-sheeted double bed, bringing Beth with her. "Look if you won't talk to me would you at least say something to her?"

Beth just sat there, looking sad and dejected, until she shook her head and placed her face in her hands. "I'm sorry Val..."

"Don't be, I'm not mad at you and neither is she." Val patted her on the back.

"I... I don't know what to do Val... What to say..." Beth began to sniff back tears.

It was right at that moment, Valerie spied the coils of rope Bethany kept in her wardrobe. 😈 She knew there was one thing that always made Beth feel better...

So she stuck her hand down firmly over Bethany's lips, wrapping her other arm around our pretty olive girlfriends waist.

"Mmmph?"
"Then don't say anything at all sweetheart." Valerie smiled as Beth grunted in surprise.

"Mmm cuhmm omm Vmm nommph nmm..." Beth mumbled into her hand, still feeling too down to do bondage.
"Yes now! Now you be a good girl for your mistress, ok little lady?" Val lightly caressed Bethany's skin under her t-shirt, teasing her neck with a light peck of the lips.

Bethany recoiled away "Nommph!" Mostly, she wasn't in the mood, but part of her was already aroused, already dying, begging for more...

All it took was a little touch, a little kiss, and a little gag, and the re-emergence of Beth's cutesy, submissive slut persona had already begun ♥️

"Nommph...nmmph..."

Beth struggled lightly against Valerie's grip, closing her eyes as the redhead mistress pulled her head back to rest against her shoulder. It was so obvious she was already giving in to her desires.

"Nmmmph..."
"Yeah don't even try to pull that with me baby."

Val stood up off the bed bringing Beth with her, still holding her sexy sub nice and tight by mouth and waist. As she shuffled over to the open wardrobe doors, she whispered so softly, so sensually in Beth's ear.

"We both know you love this."

Even if she didn't show any signs of it at that point, that little whisper drove Beth crazy with lust. Yes, of course, she did love it, not even the despair she was feeling over her mum could prevent the desire she began to feel for her beautiful mistress, the urge that surged through her to be bound tightly and gagged securely...

Fucking hell in a handbasket I wish I hadn't been at uni that day ♥️♥️

Grabbing a single coil of rope from the wardrobe, Valerie then yanked Beth over around the bed towards the ensuite, her sexy victim still half-heartedly protesting through the hand-gag.

"Vmmm stmmph!" Beth tried wriggling a bit more, but it was obvious she didn't really wish to be free of the gorgeous redheads grasp.

Val lightly pushed Beth into the ensuite, and put her hands on her hips, establishing herself firmly as Beth's domme. "Clothes off missy, we need to clean you up and make you presentable."

"Val... Come on I'm not in the mood for this." Beth whined.

"Give it time baby, and you know you should be calling me mistress." Val smirked. "Now, clothes off, or I'll pull them off you myself."

"Huhhh..." Beth sighed heavily "Yes mistress." She groaned with contempt. She could see that Val was trying to cheer her up, but she didn't want to be cheered up, she didn't feel she was worth it. She didn't feel good about herself at all now that her own mother, the one woman she respected above all, hated her guts. 😔

But she knew she might as well go along with it, since trying to argue with Valerie was like trying to mine a mountain with a toothpick.

Slowly, unenthusiastically, she pulled her t-shirt over her head, tossing it to the ground without a care, and that was that, she hadn't even bothered to wear anything else for days.

"Good girl." Valerie praised her, my redhead beauty knew how Beth was feeling, and she intended to be as gentle, loving and reassuring as she could for this session.

She strutted over to Bethany and lightly caressed her beckoning bosoms, to her sadness though, Val saw that Beth didn't react or even moan, she only hung her head in shame, Beth didn't feel sexy, she felt gross.

"Sweetie?"

"Bethany look at me."

And she did, slowly. Not saying a word.

"You're my beautiful, darling girl, you're sexy, you're unique, you're special and I love you so much..."

At those kind words, Beth couldn't help but betray the slightest hint of a smile.

"I love you too... mistress."

Valerie kissed her gently on the forehead "There's my girl, now, are you going to do what your mistress says my darling? No complaints or attitude?"

Beth could hardly resist such an offer, and once again her cute sub side emerged, stronger than before.

"Yes mistress." She nodded, putting her wrists together and holding them out in front of her. Valerie's words of encouragement were clearly working their magic.

"Such a good, sexy obedient girl!" Val leaned forward and pressed her nose against Beth's, making her pretty slave giggle involuntarily. 😊

With that, Val looped the rope around her brunette beauty's wrists, and began to wind the soft white cord in a continuous circle. She held the rope firm and tight, wanting her captive to be nice and secured, but also comfortable, today wasn't a day for rough treatment after all.

Cinching off the rope and then securing the bond with a nice tight knot, Val and Beth admired the perfect brunettes perfectly tied wrists.

"Feels good, doesn't it sweetie?" Val smirked, pulling Beth in nice and close by the waist so her bound hands were pressed to her chest, their faces mere inches from each other.

"It feels amazing mistress..." Beth gasped with delight, she smiled all the more clearly now, inside, she was still hurting, but Val's actions were quickly overshadowing that pain and sadness, replacing it with joy and pleasure. ♥️ She hadn't felt rope against her skin for two months, and it really did feel incredible...

"Good, because you look amazing." Val lightly massaged Bethany's butt cheeks, letting their big DD breasts brush against each other...

Even with her hair all messy and unwashed, Bethany was a paragon of beauty, the smile that now washed over her face could bring light to any room, her olive skin glowed as she began to surrender herself to her desires, her emerald eyes, which until then had seemed almost devoid of life, now shone with excitement.

How could Valerie help but kiss her? ♥️

Still holding Beth by her hips, Val leaned forward, her chest pressing against Beth's bound hands, and their lips met in a sweet, tender embrace.

"Mmmm..." The cutest, most adorable moan escaped Bethany's mouth. She lifted her bound hands straight up, briefly interrupting the kiss and then brought them down over the back of Val's neck. Immediately the smacking of lips and the meeting of tongues began anew, Val started to moan along with her bound beauty.

"Mmm god... You're... So pretty baby..." Val moaned between kisses.

"Thank... Mmm... Thank you mistress! You're beautiful mistress!" Bethany almost whined with pleasure, her barriers breaking down more with every second.

As much as Valerie was loving the taste of our girlfriends lips and tongue, she did want to move things along, and so she slipped out of the embrace of Beth's tied wrists and used her free hands to turn her around at the waist.

"Step into the shower sweetheart." She beckoned.

Bethany smiled and giggled cutely, her sub side now fully emerged. ♥️

"Yes mistress."

TO BE CONTINUED
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

No Emma? Bummer.
From a writer/story perspective, I completely understand writing a two-person scene for a change.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago No Emma? Bummer.
From a writer/story perspective, I completely understand writing a two-person scene for a change.
Yeah and I figured there hadn't been as much interaction between just Val and Beth. But rest assured Emma will be back in the mix before you know it. 😁
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

"Mistress?"

"Yes my darling?"

"Could I be gagged before you wash me?"

Bethany had stepped inside the open shower, turning to face Val with wide puppy dog eyes. Upon being asked such a hot question by such an adorable sub, well, how could Valerie refuse?

"Well baby, since you asked me so nicely..." ❤️

She pulled Beth close to her and held her by the rope on her bound wrists.

"Don't move..."
"Yes mistress."

Beth bit her lower lip sexily as Val removed all her clothes, slowly, one piece at a time, until the last thing she had to take off was a pair of bright blue panties...

"You want these in your mouth my sexy slave?" My dominant redhead teased her sub, pulling her hands down so her fingers brushed against Val's pussy through the material.

"I do mistress, so badly... Please gag me with your panties mistress!" Beth pleaded to be shut up, like me, she absolutely adores a good gag in her mouth ♥️

"As you wish sweetheart." Valerie giggled, slowly pulling her undies down her irresistible curvy legs while Beth all but licked her lips in anticipation.

Balling them up into a thick wad, Val held the panties in front of Beth's wide-smiling pretty face.

"You know the drill my love, open nice and wide for me..."
"Aaahhh...mmm."

Giving the slightest cute whimper as the thick ball entered her mouth, Beth continued to smile happily even as her cheeks were filled and the taste of Valerie's womanhood met her tongue.

"Oh my baby look at you..." Valerie caressed Bethany's cheek with affection "You really are gorgeous."

Beth blushed intensely, playing up her cuteness as she acted shy and kept shifting her weight from one foot to the other, causing her hypnotic hips to sway...

"Thmmk ymm mmmmphtmmph." She was muffled by her mistress' panties, struggling lightly and playfully against the tight ropes on her wrists...

Sigh... I wish I'd been there, I would've happily been Val's slave alongside her 😍

"Now don't you move my darling, I'm going to grab a couple things from your wardrobe... You know mistress rewards good girls, don't you?" Val laid her finger seductively underneath Beth's chin.

"Mmm-hmph!" Beth nodded enthusiastically.

"Yes, so you're not going to move are you?" Val reinforced her orders.

"Mmmmph!" Beth innocently shook her head, brandishing those irresistible green puppy eyes.

With that, Val left Beth lightly bound and stuff gagged in the shower for a couple of minutes while she went to retrieve some things, first she grabbed a small ziptie from Bethany's kitchen drawers, before coming back into the bedroom and sifting through her girlfriends collection of gags 😈

It took her a couple minutes to decide, but my devious redhead chose a black leather bit gag to use on our raven-haired babe, and then, with a cheeky smile on her face, she also picked up a nice thick, realistic-shaped purple dildo, 8 inches long!

Walking back into the ensuite bathroom, Val was pleased to see that Beth hadn't even shifted from where she'd been left, aside from some light struggling against the ropes on her wrists. But what made her even happier was seeing her pretty subs face light up upon seeing the bit gag and dildo in her hands.

"Mmmmph! Hm-hm-hmmph!" Bethany squeed with delight and giggled cutely behind her girlfriends panties...

"I see you did as you were told, you're such a good, wonderful obedient slave aren't you darling?" Valerie smiled warmly, approaching Beth with the ziptie in hand.

"Mmmmph..." Beth nodded slightly, holding her bound hands willingly out towards her mistress as she knew the intent behind the ziptie.

"Heehee see? Exactly what I mean, such a good little darling." Val always loved Beth's natural inclination to be meek, obedient, but most of all, just fucking adorable as a submissive slavegirl. She was quite the opposite of me and Val, where I could either be defiant or "scared" as I pretended to be a helpless victim, and Valerie, well, as you all know by now, she's a total brat for the sake of being a brat hahaha! 😂😈

Looping the ziptie between the ropes surrounding Beth's wrists, my naked redhead babe stepped into the shower alongside her slave, lifting her arms above her head and tightening the ziplock around the base of the shower head, this pulled Beth's arms back and over her head, so her elbows were jutting up in the air, and her deliciously nude body was on full display to her eager mistress.

"Mmmm god Beth you're sooo sexy..." Val leaned forward unable to contain her arousal and wrapped her arm around her waist, pulling her panties out of Beth's mouth.

"Mmmaahh... You're sexy too mistress, so so sexy... mmm..." Beth had to press her lips together she was so turned on as Val began to kiss her neck.

"Ohhhh yeah..." She moaned softly, and for a moment, Bethany the girlfriend, not Bethany the slavegirl expressed her gratitude to her beautiful redhead partner:

"I love you Val..." She moaned, and Valerie lifted her head up to look in Beth's eyes, caressing her cheek once again.

"I love you too Bethany." And my gorgeous girlfriends shared a sweet little kiss that said more than a hundred "I love yous".

"You want a much nicer gag in that pretty mouth baby?" Val smirked, going back into her domme mode.

Beth nodded emphatically "Oh yes please mistress!" She looked and sounded like a kid at Christmas, I doubt any sub girl on earth could get more excited about being gagged as Beth, though I could probably give her a run for her money 😈♥️

Still smirking, Val stepped out to grab the gag and the dildo, placing the latter on the small shelf on the shower wall just above where the water would fall.

"Heeheehee, are you gonna fuck me mistress?" Beth giggled excitedly.

"Hehe be patient my darling, that's for later..." Val winked. "Now, open..."

Beth, still smiling, presented her open mouth willingly, moaning with unmitigated pleasure as the leather bar slipped between her teeth and started to pull her lips and cheeks backwards.

"Mmmmmmmm-hmm-hmmph!" After two months without tasting a gag in her mouth, Bethany was horny... as... hell! She didn't even try to hide it, she moaned as though Val were already making love to her, even as all she did was tighten the buckled straps around the back of Bethany's neck. The bit was held in place by two decent-sized metal rings which were now pressing slightly against her cheeks, and it was about as thick as a small-to-average sized ball gag, ensuring her mouth was separated enough to definitely prevent her speaking properly, and it was pulled tight enough she couldn't wrap her lips around it.

And she fucking loved it ♥️♥️♥️

"You enjoying yourself sweetie?" Val smirked at Beth's unfiltered performance of moans and groans.
"Mmmmm-hmmm..." Beth nodded slowly, a very sensual glint in her eyes.

"Well then... I'd say it's time for you to have a wash..."

Valerie turned the taps to the shower, and now we reach the part where the girls make me truly upset that I wasn't there 😣

Oh yeah, what was I doing during all this you ask?

Well... while my girlfriends were getting naked and stepping in the shower... I was drawing pots of flowers... 😒😂

TO BE CONTINUED
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Well I have to admit I love the interactions between all the characters. Think Beths mother is a complete idiot and cow. But then things have there way of twisting and turning through life and not just in the realm of fantasy. So keep up the good work. Enthral us with the sexual content and be inventive with the bondage my friend
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

I'm just now noticing that you've changed the models for your characters. I really like the new Valerie, and Beth's been improved too!

I had to play some catch-up, but I'm glad I did. It's interesting to see how you've handled the narration of a scene that doesn't feature your POV character, and I'd say you did a good job!
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

With a few turns of the taps, a steady stream of nice warm water trickled down over Bethany and Valerie's naked, voluptuous bodies.

Val removed the shower head from its mount on the wall so Beth wouldn't just have water trickling down onto her head and over her face the whole time, and grabbing a bar of soap, began to wash her sexy girlfriend all over her struggling naked body...

My delicious girls giggled sweetly to each other as Val pulled herself in November ce and close to Beth, her hips grinding against the bound and gagged sub as she ran the soap slowly but thoroughly across her back, aiming the shower head accordingly to wash the soap away.

They were a kiss away from one another, both smiling so, so naughtily 😈❤️

"Mmmm look at you... So dirty..." Val teased.
"Mmm-hmm..." Beth nodded slowly, her head rearing back as her redhead mistress reached her perfect ass and started to clean it.

Beth would confide in me later it was actually kinda humiliating, having another person wash her more private areas... But it was exactly the kind of humiliation that made her horny beyond belief.

Val carefully lowered herself down so she could keep washing past Bethany's glorious ass cheeks and all the way down her shapely legs. Beth couldn't stop moaning as the warm, soft water cascaded down her skin, the gentle caress of the soap washing away all the traces of sadness she'd been feeling for the last two months. In this moment she didn't need to worry about anything, she was in the care of her adoring Mistress Valerie, and she knew she was loved and respected as Valerie's slave.

"Leg up sweetie..." Val commanded, and rather naughtily, Beth swung her leg over her mistress' shoulder and let it rest there. This opened her legs mere inches from the domme's face, letting her state right at Bethany's tantalising shaved womanhood. ❤️

"Hehe what are you doing, huh?" My redhead babe smiled.
"Mmm-mm-mmm?" Beth shrugged innocently, giggling like the naughty girl she was.
"You think it's gonna be that easy?" Val giggled along with her, gently washing the inside of Beth's thigh.
"Mmmbmm..." My raven beauty shrugged again, winking this time.

Valerie eyed down Beth's pussy even as she continued to wash her girlfriends womanly, enticing legs. She literally licked her lips the temptation was so strong, she began to lean forward, almost letting the soap and shower head just drop out of her hands...

But then... Valerie remembered a little something from our previous session altogether... A certain... Sense of denial...

"Mmmmmmmph!" Beth had her eyes closed, her head rearing in sensual anticipation as she waited for Val's lips and tongue to start pleasuring her. Val smirked wickedly, she'd wanted revenge for that moment of denial for a couple months now, and though she didn't want to be mean to Bethany today... She figured this little tease would probably be revenge enough. 😈

And so she kept leaning forwards, and she closed her eyes as her lips pressed gently against Beth's labia, causing the bit-gagged babe to moan oh so sensually...

"Mmmm."
"Mm you like that baby?" Val asked softly before sticking her tongue out and performing a single nice, looong lick up the length of the lips of Bethany's pussy...
"Mmmmm-hmmmph!" Our gorgeous enthralled sub groaned with passion, her whole glistening, water-soaked body tensing up in Valerie's embrace.

"Oh I know you do..." Val grinned in reply.

"So, anyway..." Val then casually stood up, soap and head still in hand, and just started washing Beth's belly like nothing had just happened.

"Whammmph?! Nmmmph! Mmmmmmmmph?!" Beth couldn't help but yank and struggle against the bonds that held her to the shower head mount on the wall, but she quickly stopped as she didn't want to destroy her shower.

"What's wrong babe? Oh, you didn't think I was done washing you, did ya?!" Val smiled wickedly.

"Hrmmmph!" Beth sighed as she realised what Val was doing, she thought to herself: 'Okay, yeah, I deserved that.' 😂😂

All three of us knew that had Val been in even more of a dominant mood, she could have and would have taken her revenge by teasing Beth for the longest time, never letting her cum until her mean streak was satisfied, so really, Beth had gotten off very lightly.

"Mmmm smmmrmm uh dmmnmmd 'ou mmthtrmmph..." Beth gave Val the puppy dog eyes again, hoping she could cutesy her way into getting Valerie to finish what she started.
"Apology accepted my darling..." Val kissed Beth on the forehead.

With that, she started running the soap thoroughly over Beth's delicious DD boobs, lathering them up as much as she could. Bethany, happy to be back in her mistress' good graces, arched her back and pushed her chest outwards as much as she could, presenting her breasts as offerings to the redhead goddess that held her bound and gagged.

"God baby, you do have the most amazing tits..." Val moaned, getting them nice and soapy.
"Hmmmm..." Beth blushed, moaning at the sensation of soap against nipple.

Then, as Val let the shower head trickle water down the drain, she began to use the soap on her own tits...

"Mmmmph!" Beth grunted in delight, taking in the spectacularly sexy sight of Valerie lathering up her now-glistening, massive, amazing breasts...

Ok seriously, couldn't they have waited until I got home from class?!?!?! 😂😂😂 Hang on, I need to uh... I'll be right back.

Oh god that's better haha 😈❤️ soooo where was I?

Ah, yes, right!

So Beth stood with her arms pulled back over the back of her head, rope-bound hands secured to the mount on the wall with a ziptie... A nice thick leather bit gag filled her mouth, through which she moaned sensually and sweetly watching her gorgeous redhead Mistress Valerie run soap all over her own big, bare, tantalising titties. Beth and Val's breasts were now absolutely drowning in wet soap...

So what does Val do next? ❤️

Well, she pulls herself against Beth of course, and my two beautiful, sexy girlfriends started to rub each other's breasts together, skin-to-skin, nipple-to-nipple, in one of the most amazingly sexy displays that I still can't believe I missed out on seeing!

Beth and Val giggled hotly and cheekily as their slippery boobs squished together. Val planted cute little kisses on Beth's bit gag, she raised the shower head so that water cascaded gracefully over both their naked bodies. Unable to move her tied hands, Beth raised one leg again and wrapped it around Valerie's waist, caressing her mistress wherever she could with her bare feet.

Val took it in stride, pulling Beth's leg up towards her and squeezing her delicious thigh, until she couldn't take any more...

Val yanked Bethany's gag out of her mouth, and my girlfriends began to make out like there was no tomorrow. They moaned, they groaned, their tongues danced, their lips locked and smacked, Val caressed every conceivable part of Beth's body after dropping the soap and shower head.

"Ohh Val..." Beth moaned sweetly. "Ohhhh Val..."

"Fuck I love you baby..." Valerie professed loudly.

Overcome with the purest of lust, affection and arousal, Valerie could think of nothing else to do but kiss Bethany until they couldn't kiss any more ❤️❤️

"Get me out of this shower sweetie!" Beth huffed and puffed, her loins aching for satisfaction.

"Yep!" Val didn't even hesitate to agree, she was already turning off the taps.

Opening the shower door, Val quickly snapped up a pair of scissors she'd left on the bathroom bench and cut through Bethany's bonds.

My girlfriends stumbled, soaking wet out of the shower together, grabbing a pair of towels to dry each other, but as they did so, Beth, in a surprising turn of events, pushed Val up against the wall and started kissing her intensely.

"Ohhhh.... Mmmm... God Val I wanna... Mm...fuck you so bad..." She groaned with unmitigated arousal.

I think it was about this point that Val realised...

She really should've gone down on Beth when she had the chance. 😈❤️

My raven-haired hottie was starting to release all that pent up sexual energy, and I don't think Val was quite ready for it as, incredibly, Beth corralled our sexy, curvy redhead over towards the bed, not even caring that neither of them was completely dry...

As Val flopped down onto her back on the bed, strands of wet hair falling over her face, Beth pounced on top of her, reached down into her bedside drawer and quickly found a pair of handcuffs...

Slapping them onto Valerie's wrists.

"Wha-?! Hey! I'm the mistress this timmmmmph!"

Ohhhh how the tables had turned. Beth pushed her hand down over Valerie's thick, delicious lips.

"Just be quiet, sweetie... I'm in charge now!"

Under Bethany's hand, Valerie smiled warmly...

This was the Beth she knew and loved ❤️

TO BE CONTINUED
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Bandit666 wrote: 2 years ago Well I have to admit I love the interactions between all the characters. Think Beths mother is a complete idiot and cow. But then things have there way of twisting and turning through life and not just in the realm of fantasy. So keep up the good work. Enthral us with the sexual content and be inventive with the bondage my friend
Well hopefully I've managed to accomplish that with this latest update above, thanks for the continued support Bandit, you're a gem mate 😁
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

TomYi wrote: 2 years ago I'm just now noticing that you've changed the models for your characters. I really like the new Valerie, and Beth's been improved too!

I had to play some catch-up, but I'm glad I did. It's interesting to see how you've handled the narration of a scene that doesn't feature your POV character, and I'd say you did a good job!
Thanks mate I wanted to do something different but still show that this is a story still being told by Emma, and naturally she'd be pissed as all hell that she was missing such a hot session. 😂
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

I guess Val wasn't expecting the tables to turn with Beth, while poor Emma is stuck in class and not a part of the current scene. Nice to see the Beth we all know return!
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Red86 wrote: 2 years ago I guess Val wasn't expecting the tables to turn with Beth, while poor Emma is stuck in class and not a part of the current scene. Nice to see the Beth we all know return!
Well not to worry my friend, Emma will get her chance to join in the games again before you know it! 😁
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

You play with fire, and you get burned.

Your smutty sagas are always a treat. I'm really looking forward to seeing how the raven-haired switch treats her new sub!
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

"Mmmmmph!" Val grunted fiercely into Bethany's hand, her defiant instincts kicking in.

"You know it only turns me on more when you moan sweetheart..." Beth giggled with mischievous intent, yanking the towel off of Val's damp naked body.

"Mmmmph! MMPH!"

With a strong, sudden thrust of her hips, Valerie, also smiling naughtily, bucked Bethany off her stomach and rolled over to the opposite bedside table, where, kinda hilariously, Beth kept yet another pair of steel handcuffs!

Now I've gotta tell you all, when the girls told me all about this next part of their little session together... Well shit I didn't know whether to be turned on as hell, or laugh myself to death! 😂❤️

What began as Bethany turning the tables and switching to the domme, quickly became a battle to see who would emerge as the mistress in that bedroom! My crazy, sexy, naked and still pretty damp girlfriends were rolling around all over the bed, each of them trying to be the one on top. Val was able to slap the first cuff on Beth's left wrist, but then Beth pushed her feet against Val's face as she reached for a nearby ball gag.

The girls were in hysterics throughout all this, with Beth laughing more in those ten or so minutes than she had for two whole months. It was really wholesome, or so Val told me ☺️

So, as Beth tried to force the ball in Valerie's mouth in this amusing little bondage wrestling match, her opponent was able to lock the second cuff onto her wrists, levelling the playing field.

"Oh! Shit! Hahaha!!" Beth exclaimed, giggling hysterically!

"Yessss!!! Gotcha!" Val celebrated, opening her mouth just that little bit too wide at just the wrong moment 😈

"Ahhhmmm!" My pretty redheads voice became muffled as the thick, round red ball filled her oral cavity.

"Ha! I think you mean I got you bitch! Hahaha!" Beth laughed playfully as she nevertheless struggled to pull the straps together, Val was struggling like crazy, that curvaceous babe of ours never being one to give up easily in a competition.

"Hummmph! Grrrmmmph!" Valerie tossed her head from side to side, trying to pull back out of Beth's grasp and dislodge the ball.

I think it's no secret that Valerie is a tough girl, hell I love that about her ❤️ but she tends to forget: Bethany is the youngest of seven siblings, three of which were boys, so if anyone in our cute little throuple knew how to wrestle...

Yeah, it was her.

Beth was so much stronger than Val, or even I gave her credit for, and started to pull back on the straps around Valerie's cheeks, finally bringing them around to the back of her neck despite Val's grip on her olive-skinned wrists.

"Ohh 'hhit!" Val started to realise she was outmatched as she looked to the side, concerned, at the power Bethany was displaying, she began to glance over to the wardrobe, knowing if she could make it there, at least she could gag Beth with something too!

"Hahaha give it up hottie! I'm your mistress now!" My Italian beauty taunted her struggling, wet-haired opponent. Through a great deal of super-forceful pushing, she was finally able to pull the buckle hook through one of the holes in the strap on Valeries mouth-filling 2-inch ball gag... It was a little loose, but it was secure!

But as Beth let go of the gag in triumph, Val was once again able to buck herself free, and leap off the bed to pick up the first gag she saw in Bethany's wardrobe, which just so happened to be another ball gag, though this one was a white ball with black leather straps, including a chin strap to force the victims mouth shut onto the ball 😈 if I recall right, it's one of Beth's favourites ❤️

With both of my girlfriends panting from their already exhaustive competition, Valerie stood, skin still moist from the shower, her red hair darkened and damp hanging in a thick heavy lump on her shoulder... Her hands cuffed in front of her, chewing on a ball gag she could have easily removed... But she didn't.

Bethany meanwhile, had kneeled upright on the bed, hands also cuffed in front of her, her short dark hair all messed up into a million wet strands as her smooth olive skin glistened in what dim light seeped into her bedroom...

My girlfriends were so, so fucking horny at this point it was ridiculous ❤️

To the point that when Val slowly climbed back on the bed, after all that trying to take control, all that wrestling and fighting... Beth just opened her mouth nice and wide, giggling sweetly as Val placed the ball gag firmly in her mouth.

"'Whellh... 'hat waphfun!" Val quipped, and the both laughed into their thick, muffling gags.

" 'Hure wath! 'hank 'ou thweetie..." Beth held Valerie's hands, and the pair of them rubbed their noses together in a cute New Zealand style kiss.

Valerie laid her cuffed hands on Beth's breasts, the pair of them moaning as the mood changed once again in this truly unpredictable session...

Which was probably about to become even more so...

Because at this exact point, both my girls heard Bethany's front door open and close...

"Hey Beth? Honey? You home? Sorry for barging in I tried texting but you weren't answering your phone!"

Soooo.... I may have fibbed about just how long I was in class hehehe! What? I never said that I missed the entire session 😈❤️😈❤️

But yeah, sure enough, I took a little look around Beth's flat, wearing a modest pair of skinny jeans, a long-sleeve white Doctor Who tee and a red, green and gold knitted poncho that my mum made for me ☺️ I also had a lot of my hair tucked under a thick grey beanie, because this was Melbourne in the winter time haha.

In the bedroom, Val and Beth had stopped dead in their tracks, no doubt having panicked when they heard someone walk in... But soon becoming VERY happy that it was me who'd turned up. They looked at each other cheekily above their ball gags, and then scrambled off the bed, Bethany rushing to grab a third pair of handcuffs, and Valerie securing a third gag... a big, black ball gag that was almost three inches wide, the largest gag that Bethany, or any of us for that matter owned...

Sooo...

You can probably guess what happened as I stepped through that bedroom door.

"Beth? Sweetie ar-aaaaarrrghmmmmph?!"

My calling out was cut short as I received a very unexpected, but very, very welcome surprise ❤️

""Heyyy Emm-mmph!" Val smiled behind her gag as she forced that huge black beast into my mouth.

"Hii 'bhabhy!" Bethany mumbled in delight as she slapped the cuffs on my unsuspecting hands "Uhm phhee'ing uh wot bhe'her!"

I probably should have been shocked or something, but no, the very first thing I noticed frankly just made me so happy that it overshadowed everything else:

My dear beauty Bethany was smiling ❤️

TO BE CONTINUED
Last edited by TayDay95 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I have to admit, I have to do some catching up :) But what I can definitely say: I like,where the story is heading right now and how it tuned out all so well, especially Bethany!
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

TomYi wrote: 2 years ago You play with fire, and you get burned.

Your smutty sagas are always a treat. I'm really looking forward to seeing how the raven-haired switch treats her new sub!
Haha well that probably didn't play out like you were expecting, but I hope you enjoyed it! 😈🙂
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago I have to admit, I have to do some catching up :)
I've noticed quite a few people seem to keep saying this, if you all like I'd be happy to slow down for a bit, let everyone get caught up before the story continues? I know I post a lot more frequently than some authors hahaha.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic