Set Me Free, My Dear Valerie (F/F/F) *Final Chapter Posted*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
nayte4767
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nayte4767 »

Great update!
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

nayte4767 wrote: 2 years ago Great update!
Thank you! 😁
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

[mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]TomYi[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]nayte4767[/mention],

....................................................................................

Katie may have had one of the cutest giggles ever heard, but nothing, and I mean nothing could out-cute my darling Bethany the second her submissive side came out!

"Mmm... Are you gonna put that over my hands Mistress?" She whined in a high-pitched voice to Valerie as my pretty redhead Domme picked up the last pair of socks, her green eyes going all big and soft like a begging puppy's.

"Yes I am my darling slave!" Val smiled, pulling Beth in for a kiss on the cheek and a light caress of her breasts, which were easy to reach thanks to her loose-hanging tank top.

"But I won't be able to touch you..." Beth sooked, my god that girl knew how to put a domme under a spell. Everything about her just screamed adorable, the way she'd tilt her head to the side as she spoke, the way she'd add that little innocent whine to her voice, the way she'd pout her lips to and brush up against her domme. Honestly, all we were missing was a pair of cat ears and a plaid skirt and we'd have a real-life anime girl on our hands! 😂❤️

"Aww, well don't you worry about that sweetie... 'cos I'll be the one touching you." Val grinned naughtily as she effortlessly slipped Beth's tits out of her singlet, her amazing breasts on display to a couple we'd only met an hour or so ago.

But nobody in the room cared, in fact, Katie seemed suuuper into it, like she was just dying for the chance to have her own breasts exposed. If I knew Val, she'd happily oblige the sexy blonde.

Pulling the last pair of socks over Bethany's hands, rendering her as incapable of escape as me and Kate, Valerie then herded the three of us together to sit down on the couch, before kneeling at my feet...

"Hmmm... Hardly seems fair to have only one of you with your tits out, now does it?" She winked at me, massaging my thighs slowly and softly.

I shook my head in disappointment. "Oh just... SO unfair mistress!" I puffed up my chest as much as I could, presenting my boobs to my eager redhead domme. "I think you should rectify that..." I spoke softly, biting my lower lip, trying to play up my cuteness the same way Beth always did ❤️

It must have worked, because before I knew it, Val had pulled my white 'peace' t-shirt clean over the top of my breasts, and, after unhooking my pink lace bra, revealed my mammaries to the American beauty on my right, and the Italian babe on my left.

Bethany giggled adorably, making me moist in the process, and rested her head on my shoulder. "You're so sexy my cutie." She smiled.

I leaned my head down to get a good angle to kiss her "Nah my beauty, you're so much sexier..." I smiled back as she lifted her head and we began to make out.

"Listen you two..." Valerie pressed our heads together, now forcing us to stay in a kissing position. "You're both sexy as hell, and that's final!" She grinned.

"Yes mistress!"
"Yes mistress!" Beth and I answered, thanking our loving domme for her compliments.

"Nnngh fuck..." I heard Kate gasp under her breath when she'd laid eyes on my chest... And as I glanced over again I could see she'd barely taken her eyes off of them. I had a feeling I would be just as happy to see hers too. 😈

"Mmm can't leave my newest slave out of the mix can I?" Valerie shifted over to Katie, who opened up her legs, inviting my pretty girlfriend to come in closer between them 😉

"I can be your new slave, mistress?" Katie's face lit up like a puppy with a new toy.

Valerie glanced over towards Danny, who was still sat down at the table, savouring his front-row seat to the entertainment and yet respectfully keeping quiet and distant, I sensed that was out of consideration for me. Val silently asked for his blessing to do with his girlfriend what she desired.

He simply smiled and nodded, taking another sip of his wine.

"You certainly can, pretty girl..." My redhead babe answered Kate with a gleam in her eyes.

Valerie grinned naughtily as she hooked her fingers on the rim of Katies pretty strapless dress, Katie leaned forward almost within kissing distance of my lover, daring her to go through with it... No, begging her to do it...

Beth and I watched intently as Valerie yanked down Katie's dress and revealed one of the most exquisite pairs of boobs I've ever laid eyes on, even to this day 😍😍 the hot blonde gasped with arousal, which turned into a satisfied moan as she reared her head back like a wild animal...

"Mmm holy fuck those are amazing, my new sexy slut, you should be very proud." Valerie complimented the gorgeous Yank.

"Heeheehee..." Again Kate let out that inhumanly cute giggle. "Thank you mistress."

Standing up, Val took in the sight of me and my fellow exposed slavegirls, our hands engulfed and bound, just dying for what would happen next.

"God, look at you three... Prettiest girls in all of Melbourne." She affectionately stroked Bethanys cheek, ran her fingers through my hair and lightly pinched Katies chin. "I'm so lucky to have you as my slaves..."

I don't know about Beth and Kate, but I blushed like a bright red rose hearing that. ❤️

"Mistress?" Katie asked innocently.

"Yes my slut?" Val acknowledged her.

"Are you going to gag us now?" The pretty blonde smiled. "Because I have some ideas on how you could change that up and try something different, just like the sock encasings!"

Val, Beth and I were absolutely loving this, why the hell hadn't we met this couple sooner??? We all shared a glance before Valerie turned back to face her.

"Ok... I'm listening slave."

TO BE CONTINUED
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Right. I thought you'd cranked the dial marked 'sexy' all the way to 11 a long time ago... and you manage to just keep turning it up and up and up every single time. Which just leaves me with this: this is awesome!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

This is beyond hot! Perhaps you have just pushed all of my buttons. But four beautiful girls. Three happily and willingly bound. Displayed to perfection. Your writing is making my teeth itch.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I´m very curious what Slave Katie has in mind :) But I trust in her creativity - and yours [mention]TayDay95[/mention] :) I really like the tone of the conversation, all the hidden undertones beneath the surface. Great work!
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

[mention]NotSeen[/mention], thanks very much, I'll have to see if I can't crank it up to 12 😉 hahaha but seriously your encouragement means a lot!

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] appreciate your kind words my friend, I've never been told I make someone's teeth itch before 😂 I'm beyond pleased you're enjoying this ttale thank you.

[mention]Caesar73[/mention] I don't always trust my creativity but I'll certainly try my best for you 😂 thanks for commenting buddy
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Hey everybody, feeling kinda bummed out, my home state of Victoria has imposed Covid restrictions again, and my Dad and my gf have gotten sick, which has caused the cancellation of all my bday plans 😔😔

Anyway I'll have more updates for you soon, but just letting you all know if my quality's not as good, you know why haha
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

TayDay95 wrote: 2 years ago Hey everybody, feeling kinda bummed out, my home state of Victoria has imposed Covid restrictions again, and my Dad and my gf have gotten sick, which has caused the cancellation of all my bday plans 😔😔

Anyway I'll have more updates for you soon, but just letting you all know if my quality's not as good, you know why haha
That´s not good news [mention]TayDay95[/mention] - I wish you and your family all the best. Take your time - and anyone will understand if you post no updates or if they are delayed.

Take care and be safe!

Kind regards

Caesar
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]TayDay95[/mention], I am so sad to learn that the gift from our Chinese friends is making a resurgence in Victoria. That illness is striking your dad and girl friend is just terrible. I think that I can speak for all of your readers in wishing speedy recovery for your loved ones. You should not hesitate to take as long as you need to deal with this situation.
Spy Task Force Completed
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

Take all the time you need to recuperate from this tragic blow. The forum will still be here when you've pushed back the virus.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

This story just keeps getting better and better. Long may it all last mate
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

[mention]Bandit666[/mention] , [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention],
[mention]TomYi[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]nayte4767[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention].

Hey everybody I can't thank you enough for all your support, a quick update: my gf has been tested and cleared of Covid, she just has a cold.

We're still not sure about my old man since he's a stubborn bastard who refuses to get tested 🙄 but so far we think he just got hit really hard by the flu.

And thankfully nobody else in my family seems to have come down with anything else at this stage.

So now that's all cleared up, here's another chapter for you fine kinky people, hope you enjoy! I'll also be updating Bow Before The Queen within the next 24 hours so stay tuned! ❤️

....................................................................................

"Open wide gorgeous." Valerie beckoned.

"Aaaahhmmph..." I softly groaned as a thick, very solid gag was placed in my mouth and between my teeth.

It was a pair of thick gym socks, that had been stuffed inside one of my pairs of dark nylon stockings. Combining these two items of clothing had created something akin to an improvised ball gag, or a knotted cleave gag with twice as much stuffing potential!

And my mouth did indeed feel packed to the brim as I bit down what little I could on the big wad and felt the legs of the hose being pulled back around my head, yanking back on my cheeks and causing them to puff up. Val, being gentle with me for the time being, lifted my hair out of the way so she could tie the two stocking legs off, but she then pulled the knot so tight, I could feel the little hairs on my neck bristle and tug on the nylon...

And goddamn it felt good 😍

As you all know by now, I love to feel helpless more than any other aspect of bondage, and holy shit this gag was helping a LOT!

I literally couldn't utter a single word that made any kind of sense, I could only moan, groan or grunt unintelligible and hope to be understood.

On either side of me, Beth and Kate were similarly gagged, with Val graciously offering the pretty blonde a pair of her own socks and pantyhose to be silenced with. And Katie, seemingly becoming more smitten with my gorgeous redhead every second, was all too happy to receive them.

Bethany was moaning on the other side of me with so much pent-up arousal, I kinda worried she might just rip her socks to shreds, tear the ropes off her hands and jump Valerie then and there! 😂 But instead, in an arguably much better move, she leaned over towards me and began to nestle her face against my neck and cheek.

"Mmmm..." She moaned sweetly, being as cutesy as she could and deliberately making her voice higher.

"Hm-hm-hm!" I giggled into my gag, turning my head to try and kiss my adorable Italian beauty... Though with those crazy thick gags filling our mouths, all we could really do was bump them together... That, and with our hands covered with the bed socks, I couldn't caress her bare skin, nor she mine...

Thanks to Katie's advice, all the power to decide who would receive pleasure, was entirely in Valerie's hands...

Didn't stop Bethany and I from snuggling each other though ❤️

"Oh honestly you two!" Val laughed. "Just can't keep your hands off each other can you?"

"Mmm-hmmmph!"
"Mmmmmph!"

Both me and Beth shook our heads, smiling and giggling adorably as our mistress grinned at us with affection, caressing both our gagged faces.

"My darling girls... Mmmm God these gags make you look even prettier, and here I didn't think that was possible!" Val smiled, making us blush.

"Awwwmmmph!" Katie moaned, tilting her head in adoration and smiling as Valerie showered us with love and compliments.

Taking a step back again to admire her handiwork, Valerie looked incredibly pleased with herself, and with Katie, as she saw the three of us with our hands engulfed, mouths full of socks and hose, and with three tantalising pairs of breasts just waiting for her to continue playing with.

Now it was time to carry out the second part of Katie's last piece of advice, from before Val had gagged us all... 😈❤️

"Okay girls, stand up!"

Holy hell in a handbasket I was looking forward to this!

TO BE CONTINUED
nayte4767
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nayte4767 »

Again a great update to this already amazing story
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

nayte4767 wrote: 2 years ago Again a great update to this already amazing story
I completely agree to that. Well done [mention]TayDay95[/mention].
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

What an amazing story! You have given us a fantastic threesome with Katie added to make a foursome. Can't Danny get in on the play a little bit? Wouldn't he add even more heat to the mixture? I can picture him sitting there watching this unfold and starting to vibrate with frustration.
Spy Task Force Completed
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Ok I wanted to make a poll but frankly I don't know how lol.

So I put it to you all, do you want to see Danny join in the bondage session? Yes or no?
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

TayDay95 wrote: 2 years ago Ok I wanted to make a poll but frankly I don't know how lol.

So I put it to you all, do you want to see Danny join in the bondage session? Yes or no?
First: Great chapter! I wonder what Katies second advice had been :) Involving Danny? Difficult, difficult - but on the other hand: Someone has to tie up Valerie too - and who would better qualified for the job than Danny? :) So, I say yes! Involve Danny [mention]TayDay95[/mention] :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I support [mention]Caesar73's[/mention] position:
Caesar73 wrote:First: Great chapter! I wonder what Katie's second advice had been :) Involving Danny? Difficult, difficult - but on the other hand: Someone has to tie up Valerie too - and who would better qualified for the job than Danny? :) So, I say yes! Involve Danny
Of course that would add a M/FFFF component to the story. But is that a bad thing :?: At least Danny wouldn't be left out in the cold, so to speak.
Spy Task Force Completed
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Ok since I've received no further responses, can I just assume the rest of you want to see Danny join the action? I'll be updating really soon so please let me know folks [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]TomYi[/mention]

Thanks in advance 🙂
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Since you asked...
I thought about answering, but decided to pass on offering my opinion. It's your story - you do you, I'm sure I will like the end result in any case.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Well said, [mention]NotSeen[/mention] :)
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

[mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]TomYi[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]nayte4767[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention].

Thanks to all of you who responded to my question, to those who didn't I sincerely hope I haven't let you down with this update.

Time to find out what Katie's second little suggestion was... 😉😉 As always hope you're enjoying this tale and feel free to leave a comment!

A good few minutes after she stood us all up off the couch, Valerie now had myself, Bethany and Kate tied in what was, honestly, one of the sexiest positions I'd ever been in...

The three of us were tied in a circle... triangle? 🤔

Meh, not important, we were tied in a circle, all facing each other, our waists conjoined with rope, our tits rubbing together oh so deliciously 😈

Our ankles were bound so that my left leg was tied to Bethanys right, and my right leg tied to Katie's left, naturally leaving Beth's left leg and Katie's right to be bound together opposite me.

So far, nothing super-extraordinary right? Girls get tied together naked all the time! What was so different about this?

Well, I'm glad you asked, because I've been dying to tell you... ♥️

In the centre of our three bound bodies, was one of Valeries cordless hitachi wands, suspended in midair thanks to a neat network of equally-long ropes that extended in three directions...

One of those lengths of rope ran under the gap between my legs, and was bound to the knots around my wrists.

The same applied to both Bethany, and Katie... If any of us wanted to have the knob of the vibrator pressed against our pussy, we would have to lift our wrists, and pull the wand towards us...

It was a bondage pleasure tug of war!!! 😍😍😍😈😈😈

Seriously, where had Katie been all this time??? The girls bondage ideas were fucking amazing!!!

"Well, well... Quite the predicament you girls are in, isn't it?" Our sexy flame-haired mistress, strutted around our entwined naked bodies.

"Mmmm..." I moaned pleasurably, feeling Beth and Kate's nipples rub against mine.
"Hm-hm-hm!" Beth giggled excitedly, a smile showing underneath her thick stuffed stocking cleave gag.
"Mmmm-mmmph!" Katie nodded to Val, looking very proud of herself for suggesting this unique positioning.

I couldn't wait to see what would happen here, Beth, the youngest of her family, was fiercely competitive, and Katie didn't really strike me as the giving-up type... but I also had twenty-one years of tough country living on my side 😏 so this little contest was sure to be incredible, and best of all, a lot of fun!

Buuutt... Something was nagging away at me, making me feel, I don't know, kinda guilty, kinda bad, like that something, or rather, someone, was missing out on a great time because of me...

And he was sitting at our dining room table, playing with his phone, very clearly doing his best, and failing, to distract himself from the incredible bondage display unfolding before him. 😥

Danny had kept very quiet, kept his distance this entire time, which did seem unusual to me, as he seemed like the kind of man who would relish any chance to get... well... intimate, with his beautiful blonde girlfriend, and who could blame him.

But I'd made it clear, I'm a lesbian, not remotely interested in guys sexually or romantically, and once our impromptu session had begun, he'd not moved a muscle to join in, but I could see on his face... The repressed urge to join in was driving him crazy...

This was hardly fair, I thought, yes it wasn't my cup of tea to do bondage with a guy, but this wasn't all about me. Kate was his girlfriend, and they should be able to enjoy each other as they pleased, I'd even seen her glance over to him several times, now realising that she was hoping he'd come over and start taking part in the action. Not only that, but Beth and Val were clearly attracted to him as well... He could I claim to be supportive of their bisexuality, and then deny them a chance to explore that?

So, I made up my mind, and I started mumbling into my gag to get Val's attention.

"Bmmmb? Vmmhmmrmmph?! Mmmmph mm-mm-hmmmph!" My muffled voice called to my sexy redhead girlfriend.

"Yes, Slave Emma?" Val smiled at me, strutting over sexually to behind my back.

"Hmmmhmmkmmph!" I struggled to form even the slightest intelligible syllable with my lips forced apart so widely.
"What's that sexy?" Val gave my arse a slap... Oh fuck that felt good... 😈♥️

No no focus Emma!

"Shmmm...bmmmm...cmmmph!" I tried to chew down more on the hose, hoping Val would at least take the gag out without me having to really say the word.

"Wait... Are you saying...?" Val put her ear forward next to my head.

"Chmmm... Bmmm... Cuhmmph!" I tried to grunt as concisely as possible with the massive gag in my mouth.

"Chewbacca?" Val asked.

Finally! 😂

"Mmm-hmmmph! Mmm-hmmmph!" I nodded emphatically.

With a slightly disappointed but urgent look on her face, Val immediately removed my gag.

"Is everything ok baby? You want out?" She asked, being such a good, safety-conscious domme ♥️

"No, no it's fine I just wanted to say something..." I turned to the big muscular Latino sitting at our table. "Hey Danny?"

I must have surprised him, because he looked up from his phone completely dumbstruck. "Hmm? Huh? Oh, yeah Emma?" He asked.

"Did you wanna come over and help Valerie out? I think the girls would love your company..." I smiled warmly at him. ☺️

His face lit up like he'd just been given the keys to Fort Knox, but still, ever the gentleman, he hesitated. "You sure? I don't wanna interrupt this whole ladies' night-type type thing you girls have going on he-"

Katie, still gagged, piped up in response: "Bmmmb! Gmmmt thmmmphummk mmvmm hrmmph!!" She smiled at her hunk of a boyfriend.

"I'm with Katie man! You gonna let me do ALL the work by myself?" Valerie winked at the tall, dark stud.

He grinned devilishly, his dominant side emerging as he stood up from our table, slipping his phone into his pocket. He moved with such purpose, an air of sexual authority emanating from his very presence, this right here, was a prime example of hotness, a true hunk of a man, handsome, dashing, powerful...

Yeah I don't know, that's just what Beth told me to write 😂😂😂 all I saw was Danny get out of his chair and walk towards us lol

"Girls..."

He began to walk over towards Katie, grinning with joy, thanking me with his eyes.

"I thought you'd never ask!"

A vibrator suspended between our waists, a contest to be pleasured about to erupt, a gorgeous redhead in control of our bound bodies, and now a big, strong chiselled hunk to make the other girls all the more excited??

This completely unplanned session was just getting better and better by the minute!

TO BE CONTINUED

.................................................................................

So there you have it folks! Danny has joined in the fun as requested! I can't lie, I'm actually pretty glad you guys wanted this haha! But what will the big hunky Marine do? Who will he punish? Who will he pleasure? How will he and Val work together? Will the doms influence the contest? Who will win this sexy tug of war???

And of course, what is the prize for the lucky winner besides a well-deserved orgasm...?

Find out next time, on DragonBa-

Er I mean, find out in the next chapter of Set Me Free, My Dear Valerie! 😂♥️
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

My apologies I didn't answer your question sooner [mention]TayDay95[/mention]. Though I'm pretty sure you already knew my answer 🤣. Honestly you could have left Danny in the background but let's just say I'm glad to see him getting to join in 😁
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Great update [mention]TayDay95[/mention] :)

The room temperature is rising :)

Kind regards

Caesar
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic