Set Me Free, My Dear Valerie (F/F/F) *Final Chapter Posted*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago What an interesting twist, @TayDay95. While I don't know if amateur psychologist could do any good, I don't know that the professionals could either. But it is a great ploy for your plot and I hope Emma finds it helpful. It will be very interesting to see how it plays out.
I have a friend whose ex was a victim of domestic abuse, she was almost strangled to death. My friend told me that she would ask him to lightly choke her in the bedroom so that she could be in the situation again, but be in control and feel like she had the power back her ex-husband held over her. That's what I've based this idea on, and from what I've read online it is a recommended form of therapy by many psychologists for survivors of such encounters.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Huge thank you to all of my readers for over 15,000 views!!! ♥️

[mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]TomYi[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]nayte4767[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Reidy[/mention].

And extra special thanks to all of you for taking the time to offer comments, feedback and encouragement. Any writer on here will tell you it really does help 😁 now this'll potentially be a bit of an emotional update, so fair warning lol. Hope you enjoy! ♥️

....................................................................................

As Johnny clamped my mouth shut with his massive hand, I instantly had to resist the urge to panic and fight...

'It's ok, you're safe, he won't hurt you, he's not Shae, you're ok, you're in control here...' I thought to myself, repeating the words like a mental mantra.

"Mmmmph...!" I whimpered softly, John's grip was incredibly tight, both on my face, and around my waist... with hindsight I'm sure he wasn't meaning to be rough, he's just a very large man who probably forgets his own strength sometimes...

'You're safe here, he's not going to hurt you, you're ok, you're in control, he's not going... to stop... He's not going to stop, oh god, he wants to... no!!'

As he tightened his hold on me while I tried to stay calm, I found myself struggling more intensely trying to get free. In other words...

I began to panic.

"Mmmmph! Nommmmph! Nommmmph!" I began to whimper and grunt into the huge Dom's hand, fighting to get free of him. Though I knew it to be untrue, my mind had carried me back to the alley, I was back in the clutches of that monster... The knife, his hand, that sound... that sound of him unzipping his pants... that noise was seared into my brain, and I heard it again, clear as day...

Danny had stood up from leaning on the pillar and walked over to check on me.

"Johnny, ease up bro..." Danny tapped the large muscular man on the shoulder, and almost immediately the poor gentle giant, who I think was just now realising the extent of what he'd agreed to help me with, fully released me and stepped back as quickly as he could.

"Em? You okay girl?" Danny asked me urgently.

Holding onto the huge Marine's arms, I did my best to regain my composure, I slowed down my breathing, wiping a tear from my eye...

John had stumbled back into one of the pillars, his hands on his head, clearly seeing how distressed I was. "Danny... I ca-... Fuck I can't do this mate!"

Katie got up from the bench and walked over to comfort him, taking him aside as Danny stayed with me.

"Hey Johnny it's ok sweetie, you take the rest of the night off, ok? On us." Kate lead him to the door on the other side of the huge room to pack his gear.

Meanwhile, I was squeezing Danny's tattooed forearms like my life depended on it... I was not ok...

"Emma, calm down girl, you're safe here, remember? It's me, Danny, I'd never hurt you girl..."

Trying to calm my breathing somehow made me start hyperventilating, the more Danny tried to reassure me I was fine, the more ashamed I felt...

I looked at the girl in the mirror, and despised what I saw looking back at me.

I was still just a victim, a used piece of shit that had been taken advantage of, that vile bastard Shae had left his mark on me forever...

I would've collapsed to my knees had Danny not caught me... I began to cry hysterically, there in the dark, dim room, I don't know why I thought this could ever work, nothing could make me normal again.

"I can't do this... I caaan't doo thiihiiss!" I sobbed in despair.
"I'm so sorry, Emma..." I could hear his voice quiver, he was sad, pitying me, and why not? There was so much to pity...

I sobbed into Danny's huge, solid chest. Distraught, hopeless, dehumanised...

But then, I felt him look up, and he began to stand up and break his hug with me. And so there I was, half-laying on the floor, tears streaming down my face...

And a pair of footsteps slowly approached me from behind...

"Take... my.... hand..."

I knew that voice, that beautiful, angelic voice... I knew it well...

And I knew the feel of the soft, smooth hand that lightly grasped mine.

"Take my whole... life... too."

I looked into the mirror, still sobbing profusely, still drowning in my own despair, but even through the tears, even in the dim, all-encompassing darkness. I saw them...

"For I.... can't.... help..."

I saw my Valerie, holding my hand, resting her head gently upon my shoulder, tears in her eyes, but gently, reassuringly kissing my tear-soaked cheek...

"Falling, in love...

With...

You."

And I saw Bethany, her beautiful voice resounding throughout the room, she was struggling to sing through her own sadness, her own cries of pain, her own tears... But she sang to me nonetheless ♥️♥️

She took my other hand, and my girls raised me back onto my feet.

As I turned to face her, she wiped my eyes with her thumb, caressing me tenderly, softly, sweetly...

Then I turned to face Val, who caressed my face as well, taking one of my wrists, as Beth took the other...

I tensed up at their touch on my bare skin, but then I looked back in the mirror... Light was returning to the room, Katie had seen John on his way, and was turning the dial back up to restore the brightness of the ceiling lights...

I could see my beautiful girls' faces, and I saw devotion in their eyes, I saw patience, I saw kindness.

I saw love ♥️

I looked at Beth, who continued to sing, despite the tears still on her face.

"Shall... I.... Stay?" She asked through the lyrics.

I took a deep breath, and nodded. They both smiled at me, and pulled my hands slowly, gently behind my back... Valerie stroked my hair gently with her free hand, kissing me again on the cheek, doing everything in her power to reassure me I was safe.

Beth was handed a length of rope by Danny, who then walked off to join Katie across the room.

"Would it be... A... Sin?" Beth kept singing, regaining her composure, her voice was indescribable, it was the most soothing, most beautiful, most nurturing sound I'd ever heard. As though an angel had descended from Heaven, and was guarding me from the whole world with the power of her beautiful, sweet, soft song...

Even as she succeeded in placing the rope, slowly, carefully around my wrists.

I tensed up again, breathing heavily, unevenly, but staying strong for my girls, feeling protected by my girls... Whenever I felt I was about to drift back to the night in the alley, Bethany pulled me back from the brink with her gorgeous voice.

"If I... can't... help..."

Valerie looked in my eyes, wiping more of my tears away. She smiled at me, and I smiled back at her. She cupped my cheek in her hand, before running it down my neck...

My instinct was to flinch away, but she kept her eyes locked with mine, silently reassuring me, silently telling me she would never, ever hurt me, that I was strong, that I could endure this.

Bethany tied off the rope around my wrists, the bonds were loose, they were easing me in, letting me feel the helplessness, letting me slowly embrace it, rather than let it overwhelm me.

I turned back to face my raven-haired, emerald, tall Italian Angel.

She gazed longingly into my eyes.

"Falling..."

She edged her face closer to me, and I to her.

"In Love..."

I closed my eyes, she closed hers.

"With..."

Our lips met in the most loving kiss two human beings have ever shared.

Then we parted... and she spoke from her heart to mine...

"You." ♥️

I smiled, sniffing away the last of my tears, feeling a sense of safety and love overcome the doubts, and the self-hatred in my heart.

"We've got you baby." Valerie hugged me tightly, I nestled my head against her shoulder, the ropes entwining my wrists preventing me from hugging her back. "Focus on us." She told me.

And I did, I looked back into the mirror, into the bright, clear reflection that stood before me.

And I loved what I saw.

I didn't see a victim, I saw a poet, an artist, a girlfriend, a daughter, a friend...

I saw a young woman who, although she was in a great deal of pain, would not be defined for the rest of her life by a single night, would not be remembered as "that girl who was molested", would not let herself believe that she was hopeless nor helpless...

I saw Valerie Page, a girl I loved more than anything. ♥️

I saw Bethany Bellucci, a girl I loved more than anyone. ♥️

I saw Emma O'Reilly... Not a victim...

A Survivor. ♥️

I nodded to my girls, trusting them completely...giving them my permission to do with me as they wished ♥️

TO BE CONTINUED
Last edited by TayDay95 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Ladies and gentlemen... even in a scene like this... this man manages to throw us a curveball - that isn't one. To _not_ deliver what he promised - by giving us something even better.

For crying out loud, how the f do you manage to raise the bar over and over again?
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago Ladies and gentlemen... even in a scene like this... this man manages to throw us a curveball - that isn't one. To _not_ deliver what he promised - by giving us something even better.

For crying out loud, how the f do you manage to raise the bar over and over again?
Soooo uh... You liked it then? 😂😅♥️
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Yes. I liked it. Very much.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

I'm beyond humbled [mention]NotSeen[/mention] that's great to hear.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

Yet another demonstration that you are willing to go above and beyond the typical standard of depth seen on this forum. Very well done indeed!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Bravo! Well done! [mention]TayDay95[/mention], that was masterfully and skillfully executed. As I was reading this chapter, I could not see how things could be made right. And then, suddenly, it was done. This forum has magnificent writers and you are among the best.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

I take off for a week and had 5 chapters to catch up on upon my return 😀

That was a little hard to read Emma going through that hell. I personally didn't see how the scene with Johnny would help. In control or not, it be like reliving that hell again (I'm no psychiatrist/psychologist). The approach with Johnny may have failed but Beth & Valerie seem to be making progress now 😀

And while it technically hasn't happened yet, goodbye and good riddance Shea. He ultimately got what he deserved.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

TomYi wrote: 2 years ago Yet another demonstration that you are willing to go above and beyond the typical standard of depth seen on this forum. Very well done indeed!
Just because it's a forum about kink doesn't mean we can't have deep stories 😊 and coming from a writer who has masterfully crafted a whole reality show with some of the best characters on this site, I'll definitely take that compliment, thank you Tom haha ♥️
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Bravo! Well done! @TayDay95, that was masterfully and skillfully executed. As I was reading this chapter, I could not see how things could be made right. And then, suddenly, it was done. This forum has magnificent writers and you are among the best.
To quote Albus Dumbledore: "Happiness can be found, in the darkest of places, if one only remembers to turn on the light..." 🙂

Lol I don't know about that, I just write the best I can.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Red86 wrote: 2 years ago I take off for a week and had 5 chapters to catch up on upon my return 😀

That was a little hard to read Emma going through that hell. I personally didn't see how the scene with Johnny would help. In control or not, it be like reliving that hell again (I'm no psychiatrist/psychologist). The approach with Johnny may have failed but Beth & Valerie seem to be making progress now 😀

And while it technically hasn't happened yet, goodbye and good riddance Shea. He ultimately got what he deserved.
Hahaha you know me mate once I get going I can't stop! 😂

Beth and Val do indeed seem to be making progress, they know their own girlfriend better than Danny and Kate ever will haha.

Hell yeah, like I said I threw that in so the story wouldn't become Law & Order Melbourne where the court case just bogs everything down, and to assure you guys that he does get what's coming to him.

Thanks for commenting Red, so good to hear from you bro 😊
nayte4767
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nayte4767 »

Man you almost had me in tears there
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

[mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]TomYi[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]nayte4767[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Reidy[/mention].

Okay folks time for a more light-hearted, bondage-filled update! I know I've kept you all waiting for this so I hope I can deliver for you, thanks for reading and commenting guys! 😁

..................................................................................

"We'll let you girls have some time alone, just send me a text when you're done!" Kate smiled warmly as she funnelled a smiling Danny out the door. We were possibly a little rude when neither me, Val nor Beth replied, but hey...

We were busy 😊♥️

My tensed-up, nervous body began to relax more and more with each passing minute as my gorgeous Valerie and beautiful Bethany let me get used to the feeling of their hands on my bare skin, they caressed me, kissed me, fondled me, held me, and every touch radiated with affection and care... ♥️♥️

"I'm so proud of you baby... You're doing such an amazing job!" Valerie squeed to me softly but excitedly.
"Th-hanks hun..." I stammered anxiously, but with a smile on my face. I was overcoming my anxieties, slowly but surely, the girls were taking it nice and easy with me, not a single item of clothing on me had been removed, or even undone yet...

Yet 😉

"Let us know what feels comfortable cutie" Beth kissed my cheek as she lay her right hand on my breast, looking at me to confirm I was ok.
"I will my beauty..." I kissed her on the cheek back to let her know that yes, I was ok.

"Do you think you'll be ok if we add a little more rope baby? Maybe take off a couple of your clothes?" Val asked softly.

I hesitated, I was feeling more comfortable now, but I still had my reservations. "I... I don't know hun..."

"That's ok babe, we'll take this as slowly as you want, we move at your pace, ok?" She smiled.

I smiled back, even that little reassuring comment worked wonders for my mindset ♥️

"Well... maybe you could take my coat off? It's actually getting really hot." I edged myself a tiny bit further out of my comfort zone, I'd done this kind of stuff with the girls a million times, in fact I normally would've been fully naked a while ago, but alas, times had changed, and so had I...

"Love to cutie, we'll just have to untie your hands..." Beth gave me a comforting Pat on my bound wrists.
"Well... I mean... I'd like it if you did my elbows too... I think." I stammered nervously, breathing deeply, but managing to ultimately keep calm.

My girls looked at each other quite naughtily 😈 "Mmm I think we'd like that too..." Beth bit her lower lip.

Mere minutes later, with my thick, sweaty puffer coat now gone, my braless breasts poked tantalisingly through the front of my white tank top. My shoulders reared backwards, correcting my posture and accentuating the curves of my chest. My elbows were linked together almost perfectly with rope, same as my wrists.

When Beth and Val started wrapping that fresh rope around me, my first instinct was to gasp in fear, but my girls were so wonderful, so gentle. Bethany had me look at her and talk so I would be distracted from Valerie's knot-tying.

"Hey cutie." She smiled "You remember the first night we were all together?"

I grinned and giggled like a little schoolgirl... "When you girls took me to bed, taped my mouth?"

"Heehee yep... though if I recall we did more than just that." She laid her hand back on my breast, and this time, gave it a light squeeze.

I moaned with pleasure for the first time in months. Despite my fears, my insecurities, my trauma, I now realised in this moment just how much I'd missed being intimate with my beautiful girls.

"Mmmmm... Oh my god..." I sighed, a smile washing over my face.

"We touched you..." Beth nuzzled my face with her nose. Playing with the hem of my tank top, teasing that she was about to lift it up.

"Yes, mmm ohh fuck yeah!" I moaned with delight.

"And I kissed you for the first time..." She gently pressed her lips to mine, and to show her how happy she was making me, I slipped her my tongue ♥️😈

"Mmm..."
"Ahhhmmm..."

We both moaned and groaned affectionately until she pulled her face away, and started to slowly pull my top up my midriff. She stopped halfway, silently asking my permission to expose my breasts...

I took another deep breath, Valerie had finished tying me, and now walked around in front of me. I was still scared, still nervous, but by God these girls were helping me overcome those nerves so well with just their presence, reassurances and care.

I nodded to Beth, and she pulled my top over my bulging C cups, my nipples hardening as they smiled with arousal.

"Mmm Emma baby... You're as sexy now as you've ever been honey!" Val exclaimed, her fingers wandering to her own covered-up nipples and pussy...
"Couldn't agree more hottie!" Beth winked at me.

The girls' distraction tactics worked like a charm, I was paying no attention at all to the tightness of the ropes encircling my arms. I felt no shame, no insecurity bearing my breasts to the girls I adored.

I blushed hard, but not from embarassment, I was flattered beyond belief. I hadn't thought of myself as sexy or attractive since the incident, I'd barely left our flat, only been to the gym once, and I only ate when I was absolutely starving... I felt ugly, but there was no lie in Val and Beths eyes:

They still thought I was beautiful ♥️♥️♥️

"I love you so much girls..." I started to whimper with joy. I was so sick of crying, even happy tears, but what can I say, this was a super emotional time in my life.

Valerie approached me and pulled her own t-shirt over the top of her breasts, she hadn't worn a bra either, naughty girl 😈

"Believe me baby, we definitely love you too..." She pressed her tits against mine, my nipples rubbing against hers as she started to passionately make out with me, her tongue dancing with mine just like we always used to do. It felt so amazing to kiss her without thinking about what had happened to me before. I was completely in the moment now...

So imagine how I felt when Bethany started to unbutton my jeans ♥️

Since I was focussed so heavily on making out with Val, I didn't feel uncomfortable at all being more and more exposed. Beth pulled down my pants, slowly, sensually, kneeling down and kissing each of my butt cheeks, kissing her way down the back of my legs...

If anything, it actually tickled 😊😂

"Mmmm Emma..." Val moaned in pure unmitigated arousal, clearly she'd been dying to get her hands back on me for months. Our chests rubbed back and forth, up and down against each other, the sensation of her warm skin against mine was such a breath of fresh air...

"Ooh Valerie... Someone's gotten wet down here!" Bethany grinned naughtily, I felt her fingers touch my womanhood, the first time anyone had touched me there in three months, including myself...

"Heehee Emma darling! Are you turned on by any chance?" Val winked at me, bouncing my tits playfully in her hands as I giggled with delight.

Finally in the mood to be playful and sensual, I allowed myself to tease her back.

"Gee I don't know hun... Maybe you should check and find out." I bit my lower lip, lightly and playfully struggling against the bonds on my arms.

I gasped as Beth teased my pussy lips from behind, while Val touched me from the front...

And I fucking moaned like there was no tomorrow 😍😍

I hadn't felt any sexual pleasure in so long, my feelings and desires crushed by that vile man who defiled my body. But now I was free from his influence, at least for tonight...

Val got on her knees, flipping her hair naughtily from her face. She looked up at me, smiling, kissing my midriff first, asking my permission to continue.

By this point, yes, you bet I wanted her to continue... But there was something missing...

"Beth, sweetie?" I asked. Turning to try and face her.

"Yeah babe?" Beth got off her knees and quickly stood up next to me.

I gave her a cheeky, super-aroused smile, with Valerie looking up at me expectantly...

"Is something wrong?" She asked, a little unsure of what was happening.

"Yeah hun... Just, before we take this any further.."

"Yeah?"

"You got something you can gag me with?" ♥️

She smiled and giggled at me adorably...

"Babe... We're in a freaking bondage club!"

We all laughed like crazy, yeah that probably was a stupid question 😂😂😂

TO BE CONTINUED
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

nayte4767 wrote: 2 years ago Man you almost had me in tears there
Damn, I'll have to try harder next time haha! Thanks for commenting bro, stoked you liked that chapter,just posted the latest one above 😁
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Squeee!
Sorry, couldn't help myself. Oh so glad to see Emma 'get her head above the surface', so to speak. Now, we get to see exactly what hijinks the three of them get up to... Setting them loose in a bondage club gives a whole new meaning to 'kids in a candy store'. :)
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago Squeee!
Sorry, couldn't help myself. Oh so glad to see Emma 'get her head above the surface', so to speak. Now, we get to see exactly what hijinks the three of them get up to... Setting them loose in a bondage club gives a whole new meaning to 'kids in a candy store'. :)
Hahaha hey it's great to see people so excited, poor Emma's been through a lot and now she finally gets to enjoy herself 😁♥️

And yes, these girls all together in a bondage club? You know shit's about to get HAWT 😈😈🔥🔥
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Yes, [mention]TayDay95[/mention], you did achieve "a more light-hearted, bondage-filled update". And it was very hot.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Yes, @TayDay95, you did achieve "a more light-hearted, bondage-filled update". And it was very hot.
Well that's a relief to hear! 😁 Thanks GreyLord!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

It seems I missed the last two updates :)
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

TayDay95 wrote: 2 years ago And yes, these girls all together in a bondage club? You know shit's about to get HAWT
I can almost see the fire department knocking on the door, "Excuse me, we just had a smoke detector go off in this address" and Danny replying "Yeah, sorry about that, a malfunction, everything under control, kthxbye", closing the door and looking at the dungeon door behind which Em, Val and Beth are going at it... :D
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago It seems I missed the last two updates :)
No worries at all mate, I've had a bit of a busy weekend so hopefully that's given you some time to catch up. It's nighttime here so I'll probably relax and make another update tomorrow if all goes well 🙂🙂
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago
TayDay95 wrote: 2 years ago And yes, these girls all together in a bondage club? You know shit's about to get HAWT
I can almost see the fire department knocking on the door, "Excuse me, we just had a smoke detector go off in this address" and Danny replying "Yeah, sorry about that, a malfunction, everything under control, kthxbye", closing the door and looking at the dungeon door behind which Em, Val and Beth are going at it... :D
Hahaha now I'm imagining the whole room engulfed in flames while the girls just carry on being kinky like nothing's happening 😂😂

"You wanna turn a fan on Beth?"
"Yeah it's a little warm..."

😂😂😂😂😂
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

I have heard of fire play, but maybe that would be a bit excessive :)
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago I have heard of fire play, but maybe that would be a bit excessive :)
Lol right? Anyway bro I should have a new update for you some time tomorrow my time 😊
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic