Set Me Free, My Dear Valerie (F/F/F) *Final Chapter Posted*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

“Mmmm....”

The next morning I slowly blinked my eyes open, rubbing away all that flakey stuff that builds on your eyes when you sleep. There was a sliver of golden morning sun seeping into my bedroom through the crack in my curtains.

I yawned and outstretched my arms, and accidentally bumped Valerie’s shoulder with my hand.

“Mmm...” she groaned under her breath, being stirred awake. I could see Bethany’s skinny arm wrapped around her waist over the doonah, but couldn’t see the rest of her past Val’s mop of beautiful red hair.

I rolled over to face her so that she and I could look into each other’s sleepy eyes.

“Morning honey.” I kissed her on the forehead. She smiled, not opening her eyes yet but clearly awake enough to hear and feel me.
“Morning babealicious.” She pried her eyes open, taking my hand. (‘babealicious!’ 😂)

Next to her, Bethany started to stir, and as I would soon learn, she was NOT a morning person.

“Morning beautiful.” I spoke past Valerie to the black-haired babe with sheets covering her head.

“Hrrrrmmm...” a muffled growling moan erupted from the pillow where Beth had half-buried her face.

“Don’t take it personally babe... huuuhhhh!!!” Val yawned. “She gets nicer after 9am haha!”

“Bee quieeet!” Beth mumbled loudly. Wow, I’d seen some not-morning people before but damn!

I took Val’s cheek in my hand and gave her a sweet little kiss, to which she replied with a kiss on the lips “You wanna treat ourselves today babe? It’s a big moment for us!” I smiled.
“Agreed, big time...” she smiled back but still struggling to wake up.

Swinging myself up out of bed, I slipped on a clean pair of undies, loose black singlet that showed off a bit of cleavage and side boob, and my fuzzy pink dressing gown over that which I’d had since I was about 16.

Taking a life-threatening risk, I walked around to Bethany’s side of the bed, and sat down on the edge next to her.

“Uuuuggghhhh....” I heard her groan like a wounded animal, how could such an attractive girl make such ugly noises?? 😂

“Beeeheeeth!” I grinned, trying not to laugh.

“Mmm... whaaat?!” She finally rolled over and looked up at me with droopy, annoyed eyes.
“Good morning my beauty.” I smiled cutely at her.

She rolled her tired eyes. Cracking half a grin.

“Good morning cutie.” She mumbled, she may not have sounded like it, but she was glad to see me.
I leaned in and kissed her gently on the forehead “Ok I’ll leave you alone now!” I giggled.
“Yeah if you know what’s good for you babe!” Val laughed but also I think, kinda genuinely warned me? Hahaha! 😅

I went to the kitchen and started up the kettle to make myself a cup of white tea like I did every morning since I was 13. While I waited for the water to boil, I got onto Uber Eats on my phone and ordered a nice big helping of pancakes from The Pancake Parlour for breakfast so we could all indulge ourselves, I knew Val would appreciate that, she looooves pancakes! I expected Val to come out and speak to me about last night, but after a few minutes I just assumed she was still wanting to sleep.

Only when I went back in my bedroom to put some socks on, cos my feet were cold, I realised that really wasn’t the case.

“Mmmmph...”

She looked up at me from the bed with her wide, green eyes, slightly distressed but also pretty amused, from above a wide slab of the same black tape the girls had used to tie my hands and gag me last night.

“Hmm-hm-hm-hmph!” She laughed, so thankfully I knew she wasn’t in distress.

Her hands were locked in rattling steel handcuffs that Were linked by more tape to one of my pairs of leather cuffs that I keep in my wardrobe... wait how did either of them know about those... anyway, they were buckled around Valerie’s ankles, so she was crudely hogtied by the tape. She was struggling to contain her laughter while Bethany laid there still trying to get some sleep...

Wow, Bethany was REALLY not a morning person 😂

Quietly I crept up to Val’s side of my queen-size bed, trying not to laugh at Bethany’s over-commitment to not being disturbed while sleeping in, and walked up to Valerie, cutting the tape that linked her handcuffs to her ankle cuffs.

“This is such a mood though!” I whispered to my suddenly bound redhead, and we both giggled quietly trying not to rouse the beast that was Morning Bethany any more than we had. I lifted Val up by her elbow, and helped her hop out of my room all the way to the kitchen where I sat her on a stool and I ungagged her.

“Hahaha!” She began “I made the mistake of trying to feel her up, wayyyy too early for that!” My beautiful curvy redhead laughed, we’d closed the door to my bedroom and so could speak at a normal volume now.

“Hahaha well I have to admit...” I stirred my tea and blew on it, looking seductively at Valerie while I did so. “I’m kinda glad you did.”

“Oh yeah?” She blushed, smiling naughtily as I approached her, setting my cuppa down on the bench so I could lay my hands on her unimpeded.

“Oh yeah honey...” I grabbed a handful of her thick, curved juicy boots and squeezed, swing my leg over her as I perched myself on her lap, my hands draped over the back of her neck. “Very glad!”

I leaned in to kiss her full, beautiful parted lips, and she closed her eyes waiting in place for me to do so. We let our lips touch softly, tenderly, with affection, before we pressed our faces harder together, our lips smacking and sucking each other passionately, she slipped her tongue between my lips and I stuck mine out to meet her. These last 24 hours had gone from a period of despair to a magical dream, and I never wanted to wake up...

Our lips finally separated, and I caressed my dear Valerie’s slightly chubby cheek in my hand, she was absolutely gorgeous and beautiful, even without makeup on, but I’d known that for months. Now though, I could compliment her as my girlfriend... finally!

“I’ve been hoping this would happen for such a long time honey... I was blown away the first time I met you, you’re the most amazing girl I’ve ever met.” I told her, and she smiled so warmly.

“Me too babe, I’ve always thought you were so beautiful, and the way you express yourself with your art and your poetry... ugh you have such an incredible soul. I’ve loved you for so long, I only wish we could have told each other sooner...” she smiled, although she then hesitated. “Oh but, then I might never have met Bethany.”

Of course, Bethany, although I was developing feelings for her too, I was so conflicted about her. On the one hand, I really really liked her, she was just as kind and sweet and bubbly as Valerie, and my god she was just stunningly beautiful, and I was seriously attracted to her. Not to mention, last night proved she was an incredible mistress in the bedroom.

But on the other hand, I’d just gone from thinking of her as a romantic rival for Val’s affection, to trying to accept her as an equal who I should love as much as I did my beautiful redhead, and who I should be ok with for loving Valerie as much as I did. It was the strangest feeling, and though I wanted it deep down, I knew it would take time for me to accept Beth the way I already accepted Valerie into my life.

I stroked Val’s soft red hair to reassure her. “Babe, I’ll be honest, the whole reason I agreed to this was just so I could be with you, and you and Beth aren’t dumb I’m sure you realise that. But now I’ve had a taste, I really do want to make this work. This is so weird for me, but I can tell you love Bethany, and if it’ll make you happy, I want to try and do the same, I’m sure I will, I just need time.”

Valerie took my hand with her handcuffed fingers “Thank you sweetie, I know this is a big step for you. I appreciate you trying to make things work with Bethany, trust me, the more you get to know her you’ll see just how amazing she is. Just as amazing as you.” She smiled at me sweetly. And we kissed again.

I hadn’t heard her open my door, but suddenly Beth was walking out into the living/dining/kitchen room in her own little white dressing gown. “Did you girls really mean that?” She smiled, looking like tears would form in her eyes.

“Of course beauty.” I said to her, pulling her close to me so that her, Val and I could hold each other together.

“Thank you for giving me a chance Emma, I really like you and I want us to be good together.” She nestled her head against my shoulder then lifted it when I turned my head to face her.

“I want that too beauty, I know with time I will, you’re a beautiful girl. This poly stuff is just... well... very new to me.” I chuckled, and the girls laughed along with me.

“You know what?” Val announced “Let’s go out tonight, the three of us! We’ll go get some drinks, you two can get to know each other better, we’ll dance, laugh, it’ll be great!”

Beth and I both smiled and then squeed with excitement, a night out on the town as our first big date as a throuple sounded perfect!

Ding dong!

“Ooh!” I broke our little group hug “That’ll be our pancakes!” I smiled and rushed to the door, Bethany’s eyes went even wider than Valerie’s with joy...

“YOU GOT PANCAKES??!!”

TO BE CONTINUED
Last edited by TayDay95 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Great pair of updates. And still plenty of time for bondage before their night out too ;)
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Bandit666 wrote: 2 years ago Great pair of updates. And still plenty of time for bondage before their night out too ;)
Haha exactly! And thanks to Morning Bethany, Valerie’s already in cuffs haha 😉
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Indeed she is. So maybe it’s time for Emma to have herself a ball with two helpless damsels. ;)
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Bandit666 wrote: 2 years ago Indeed she is. So maybe it’s time for Emma to have herself a ball with two helpless damsels. ;)
We don't know whether or not Beth is a switch or not - so we may end up getting Beth and Emma playimg with Val. I have no doubt that Beth will get her turn in restraints, but maybe not yet.
But first there's pancakes...
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

“Open wide hottie! Here comes the aewopwane!”
“Hahahaha!”
“I seriously hate you both...”

Valerie groaned, rolling her eyes and opening her mouth so that Bethany could shove a forkful of Val’s pancakes in her mouth. You can probably guess, but we didn’t untie her, in fact, we just tied her up even more 😂

Bethany had more actual tying experience than me, so she had wound a nice tight web of rope around Val’s tits, though not before I pulled them out of her cute pink lo-cut t-shirt. The ropes that criss-crossed her cleavage and encircled her chest, making her gorgeous 34DDs bulge, were also what was keeping her bound to one of the dining chairs as we all sat at the table enjoying our breakfast. I had tied (with Beth’s advice) another long coil of rope wrapped repeatedly around her thighs, binding her butt and legs to the seat. And we’d taken off her ankle cuffs to tape each of her feet to a leg of the chair.

If not for the fact we were eating, I would have grabbed the big muzzle ball gag in my room and gagged her with it... ❤️

Humiliated, but in a satisfying way that only kinksters understand, Valerie begrudgingly accepted that she would have to be spoon-fed this meal of pancakes, rather than just wolf them down herself like she usually did.

“Could I get some more maple syrup on it? It’s kinda dry...” she whined.
“Ahe-ahem?” I cleared my throat, staring at her intently. She sighed, then looked at me with big wide puppy dog eyes trying to look as innocent as possible.
“Could I please have more maple syrup Mistress Emma?” She asked in a cute, high pitched voice, or as high pitched as she could go in her deep, sultry natural tone.
“Yes you may, good girl.” I smiled naughtily.

Beth was closest to the maple syrup and decided to pour it on Val’s pancakes herself, as she did so, she winked at me and giggled, making me smile suspiciously... what was she up to now?

Bethany practically drowned the cakes in syrup, so that when she cut and picked up another little slice, she ‘accidentally’ spilled the sticky golden juice all over Valerie’s big, enticing boobies. Now this... I think this Val was ok with.

“Oops” Beth winked at me again, and we both laughed.
“Oh no... I think I need some help cleaning myself up...” Val moaned, licking her lips as she swallowed that last slice of pancake.

I giggled excitedly, any excuse would be good enough for a chance to touch those amazing mammaries of hers. Picking up the roll of black tape, which by this point had nearly run out, off the table, I quickly ripped off a couple of pieces, handing one to Beth and we plastered them over Valerie’s gorgeous full lips in an “X”, the imprint of said lips against the tape making her even prettier, something I didn’t think possible ❤️

“Mmmmm...” she whined, glaring naughtily at the both of us. Her chest was rising and falling deeply as she breathed, the syrup gently running in thick beads down her huge natural breasts...

Leaning over towards our bound, helpless, maple-syrup-soaked captive, Bethany and I began to softly lap up the sticky golden goo with our tongues, Valerie moaned oh so very sweetly as our tongues touched her skin. I took her right breast while Bethany took the left. I could feel myself getting wet down below again as I slurped some of the sweet juicy syrup directly off my girls hard nipple...

“Mmmmmmm... mmmmmm....” that deep, naturally seductive voice groaned softly and wonderfully through her tape gag. She started wriggling against the ropes that bound her to the chair, making her tits bounce and jiggle, adding to the fun.

“Mmmm I think she’s enjoying this Emma.” Beth giggled.
“I think so too.” I smiled as I licked a tiny circle around Valerie’s nipple, I also took a chance to rub the inside of Bethany’s leg with my sock-covered feet...

“What do you think you’re doing cutie?” She turned to face me, still kissing and licking away at Valerie’s boob.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about!” I pretended to play innocent, while running my foot even further up her leg, she gasped, excitedly.

“Mmmmmph...” Valerie groaned into her gag, keen to see what would happen next... though she also kept glancing down at her unfinished pancake, there was only one small-ish slice left.“Ummm... grmmmmph?”

Beth and I took no notice of her complaints, I stood up and walked around Valerie’s chair, caressing her now less-sticky boobs as I went. Bethany ate the last slice of her pancake and put down her knife and fork. Sitting to the side in her chair, crossing her long, defined legs and kneeling on her elbow on the chair backrest...

“Hey...” I smiled naughtily at her, standing over her with all sorts of cheeky thoughts going through my head.
“Hey...” she winked at me. Uncrossing her legs and opening them up for me slightly.

I leaned down about halfway to wear her face was. “Kiss me.” I ordered her. And she obeyed.

“Yes mistress...” she moaned with delight. Sitting up more straight she gently raised herself off the chair and tenderly placed her lips on mine, I’d never enjoyed kissing more in my life than I did with these two stunning babes. Beth and I undid the belts on each others’ dressing gowns and yanked them to the ground as our tongues started to dance together...

She wore a black t-shirt that was about a size too big for her, with the words “I’m a hot elf, deal with it” written in pink on across the chest area.. yeah, that was definitely one of Val’s shirts that she’d borrowed. 😂 I couldn’t yet see them under the shirt, but she also wore a black lace g-string as undies, and as I felt up her tits, I also noticed, no bra...

Valerie watched us, no longer concerned about her food, and with no way to stimulate her pussy, she started to slowly grind her hips on the chair, moaning in her best seductive voice.

“Mmmmmph...”

I laid my hands on Bethany’s waist and she stood up and draped her arms over my shoulders. She was so hot, so pretty, I had one perfect girl already tied up, now it was time for two...

I fumbled on the table looking for the tape, and grabbing it, I broke our make out sesh, ripping a strip off the roll and sticking the end on the table. Bethany grinned cutely as I did so, clearly looking forward to her turn as my pretty little hostage...

“Panties off, my beauty.” I winked, and again, she obeyed without question. All three of us moaned with pure arousal when she slowly slipped her black lace panties off her hips and down her legs, handing them to me while she glanced longingly at Valerie. The two of them winked at each other, which I admit got me a little jittery, but I was really fine with it. As I said I liked them together but it would take getting used to.

I took the tape off the table, and held Beth’s rolled up panties in a ball in front of her face.

“Open, my beauty...” I smiled, and she obeyed, moaning sweetly as I funnelled the cute black underwear into her open mouth, she closed her eyes and let out an innocent whine. It was so goddamn cute ❤️ I plastered the tape firmly and tightly to her face, stroking some loose hairs from her face.

“Are you going to please me today my beautiful girls?” I addressed my two pretty subs.
“Mmmm-hmmmm!”
“Mm-hm! Mm-hm!”

They both nodded eagerly, Bethany then stood all timid and innocent, fumbling with her fingers. I was starting to see she liked to play cute as a sub. I caressed her beautiful round butt.

“I’m going to get some bonds for you my beauty, you untie Valerie so she can get off the chair, then re-tie her, you are not to remove either of your gags, ok my beauty?” I commanded. And she nodded shyly.

“Ok honey buns?” I turned to Valerie.
“Ymmph mmmthtmmph...” she winked and giggled.

As I walked off, Bethany walked, hunched over towards Val and cheekily winked at her as she started to untie her chest harness. Val winked back and tried to blow her a kiss through her tape.

Then she looked at the table, and sighed sadly.

Her last slice of pancake had gone cold...

TO BE CONTINUED
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

I was excited beyond words as I went into my room and gathered up my bondage stuff from my wardrobe. Problem is I’d been kinda careless recently, just dropping them wherever in the closet I felt like it, so it took me slightly longer to find everything than I’d hoped haha!

As I sorted all my gear on the bed, I began to feel really nervous, this would be my first real time as a domme, back there with Beth and Val? That had just sort of... happened. Now here I was, about to go out there and be all... mistress-y.

I hoped I was up to the challenge, i wanted to show my girls a really good time, from what I could tell about the three of us as subs: I know I like to act like the scared, innocent, submissive kidnapping victim. Bethany liked being shy and cute, a big contrast to her normal personality. Val, however, was the brat amongst us. I’d only seen glimpses so far, but I could tell that she was the type of sub who’d ask you to kindly go jump on your head before she fully submits to you. 😂

I would have to dissuade her of such... silly notions 😈

I figured, what better way to keep her attitude in check, than by making her want me more badly than anything on earth?

A good twenty, thirty minutes later, I finally stepped out of my bedroom carrying the bag of bondage gear.

Actually no, I didn’t step, I strutted into that big open room like an absolute boss!

My legs glowed in the bright daylight thanks to an enticing, form-fitting pair of black nylon stockings, which I wore under a pair of glamorous black, close-toed strapless heels. They were the only fancy pair of heels I really owned, and I was planning to wear them out clubbing that night but I figured this occasion called for them too haha!

Proceeding up my big, juicy thighs and up to my sweet, bulging bubble-butt, which had been formed by a combination of long hours of squats, and ice-cream eating, (I regret nothing!!) my pantyhose disappeared under a super-short, super-revealing dark purple and green plaid skirt. Beneath that, also hidden under my tights was a skimpy black thong that hugged my skin more than any rope, and left nothing of my butt to the imagination.

My flat-toned midriff was encased in a little something I’d dug out of my wardrobe from years ago, back when I’d tried to impress a boy I was dating to shut my friends up: a tight black leather corset that accentuated my curvy rear-end and hips, as well as made my tits bulge so boldly that it looked like I’d gone from a size C straight to DD like Val and Beth!
I had tied my long brown hair up into a tight bun, complete with one of my favourite accessories, a rose-adorned hairpin which made me look like I had a big red rose slotted delicately into my hair.
On my hands and arms, I wore a black pair of long satin gloves that went up to a few inches past my elbows, exposing my shoulders and neck which, along with my face, I’d done up with a quick application of makeup, which, though I’d rushed, I thought still made my skin glow in the warmth of the sun so I could all the more easily dazzle my beautiful ladies.

And judging by their reactions, I’d done just that. ❤️

Valerie, who was now kneeling on the cushions of the couch, her belly on the backrest and her massive tits hanging over the edge, stared at me with wide, unblinking eyes above her tape gag. She didn’t make a noise or a move, she just stared in awe, unable to take her eyes off me in her naked, bound and unbelievably sexy state.

Bethany on the other hand, still trying to look her cutest, put her hands on her tape gagged cheeks and giggled adorably, not knowing what to do with her hands she hunched over and slowly approached me, fumbling with her fingers as she gently lowered herself onto her knees.

Amazing, I hadn’t even said a word, and already these ladies were in the palm of my hand...

“Bethany my beauty... have you been playing with Valerie without my permission?” I lifted her chin up so she was looking in my eyes. It was clear that I’d just walked in on an improvised spanking session, as I noticed from my side-on view that Val’s butt cheeks were bright red like a couple of juicy tomatoes.

“Mm-hmph..” she nodded quietly, innocently asking for mercy with a bat of her eyelashes.

“That wasn’t very nice, slave, you’ve upset your mistress...” I taunted her, acting hurt though inside I was smirking with glee.

“Mmmmm...” she softened her gaze, bowing her head ashamedly “mmmh smmrmm mmmftmmph” she mumbled, the panties in her mouth doing their job well, though I could tell what she was saying just by how she looked:

“Well slavegirl, maybe I’ll accept your apology if you do something for me...” I smirked openly now. Beth’s hands drifted ever so slightly to her pussy. I had my girls turned on now.

I pulled a pair of steel handcuffs I’d kept stuffed between my schoolgirl skirt and my body, and dropped them at Beth’s feet. She giggled again in anticipation.

“Put them on my beauty.” I ordered her in my most authoritative voice I could muster, which probably wasn’t really firm or intimidating thanks to my high-pitched voice, but Bethany snatched the cuffs up without a thought of hesitation. She moaned seductively at me as she clicked them on each of her wrists and the ticking of locks being tightened resounding through Valerie’s apartment.

“Mmmmmph...”
“Now that’s a good girl... stand up my beauty.

Getting onto her feet, I reached down and quickly yanked a small black leather collar from the big bag of bondage. Complete with a D-ring hanging off the front. Having her move her shortish black hair out of my way, I pulled it around my beauty’s neck and marked her as my own, buckling it tights against her soft olive skin. Grabbing her gorgeous tush, seemingly out of appreciation, I surprised her by landing a hard, stinging slap on her short but round and oh so tasty buttcheeks. She yelped and almost fell forward but for me catching her.

“On the couch slave, next to Valerie!” I ordered her, and Bethany slunk her way onto the couch next to my sexy redhead roomie. The hot pair now kneeling over the edge of the backrest with their knees sinking into the cushions, presenting themselves as my prisoners...

I felt so fucking powerful. 😈❤️

Valerie, meanwhile was still awe-struck at my transformation from pancake-eating country girl to scantily-clad dominatrix. I could see her hips starting to almost involuntarily grind as she kneeled up more and then started rubbing her tits up and down the couch backrest, moaning quietly through her two-strip tape gag that by now, would have lost all it’s stickiness...

I came strutting over to my favourite of the two slavegirls (sooo sorry Beth!) and giving her a little time to brace by just gently peeling a corner, I yanked the tape off her mouth, still making her scream slightly in pain.

“How about you my honey bun? Reckon you deserve to be punished?” I smiled deviously.
“Maybe...” She grinned naughtily back at me “if you think you can...”

Ooh, a challenge huh? ❤️ Val was gonna wish she’d never said that, and I was gonna enjoy the hell out of what came next. I took the rose pin out of my hair and flipped it wildly, letting it Bob down over the right side of my face...

“Game on, sugar tits.” 😈

TO BE CONTINUED
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

God damn mate that’s such a hot and sexy update. And I hope both Val and Beth get just what they deserve for being so naughty. Not to mention so horny.

But I feel I must lodge a formal complaint to the management. How are we the readers ever to keep up and enjoy this tale. If you fail to tell us it’s been updated. Shame on you my friend, hang your head in shame :lol:
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Bandit666 wrote: 2 years ago God damn mate that’s such a hot and sexy update. And I hope both Val and Beth get just what they deserve for being so naughty. Not to mention so horny.

But I feel I must lodge a formal complaint to the management. How are we the readers ever to keep up and enjoy this tale. If you fail to tell us it’s been updated. Shame on you my friend, hang your head in shame :lol:
Glad as hell that you liked it Bandit! Val and Beth are about to find out just how good a dom Emma can be hehe

Hahaha truly I’m ashamed of myself buddy, I guess I better get the missus to punish me this weekend 😂❤️
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

I guess you had better mate. Such shameful behaviour always carries consequences :lol:
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Thwack!

“Mmph!”

“I can’t hear you counting honey buns...”

“Mmm... thooo!”

Thwack!

“Ahh... ‘hreee!”

My beautiful bound babes were both as naked as the day they were born, both now wearing steel handcuffs behind their backs, locked securely on their wrists which I knew would make them less comfortable. Still kneeling on the couch, I’d frogtied their thighs to their calves with good, thick black rope.

Thwack!

“Mmmmm....”

“You too my beauty, keep count!”

“Wunnh”

On top of that, I had tied Valerie’s right leg to Bethany’s left leg, my two sexy slaves acting as the perfect anchor point for each other. Neither of my girls could now move without dragging the other’s leg over with her.

Thwack!

“Aahaammph! Fhour!”

And as the final cherry on top, purely for my enjoyment, I’d made my beautiful subs chomp on a pair of great big almost 2 and a half inch ball gags, with red rubber balls and black buckle straps that included a chin strap to help my ladies really chew on their own helplessness 😈❤️

Both of them had their big, beautiful butts just waiting there for me to torment, and it would’ve been rude of me not to indulge haha!

Thwack! Thwack!

“Ahhh Ffiiieee!”

“Mm! ‘Hoouu!”

But best of all, I was punishing the naughty sluts for their disobedience with a thick leather riding crop. 😁

I grinned with so much satisfaction watching my sexy Valerie squirm. On the first hit it’d been made clear to me that she could take a decent whack. So I just whacked her harder.

She was still trying to be defiant as I pelted her with the flat bill of the crop a sixth time:

“Mmmm....” she closed her eyes and gritted her teeth onto the thick red ball in her mouth, which didn’t take much considering just how much of her oral cavity it filled up!

“Keep counting slave!” I ordered, trying not to show my amusement at my bratty subs stubbornness.

Her right hand shot around to face me, still handcuffed, and flipped me the bird.

Valerie giggled and I had to admit, if I were a sub along with her, I probably would have too. Bethany sure seemed to find it amusing as she chuckled into her great big gag.

But for this morning, I was Mistress Emma.

“Ohhohoho ok then, let’s give you some extra encouragement shall we?” I grinned with evil intent.

Out of my bag of tricks, I looked for a pair of crocodile clips on the ends of a long, skinny chain... nipple clamps! Exactly what I wanted!

Valerie turned her head and out of her peripheral vision (or in other words, when she took two seconds not to stare at my butt as I bent over ❤️) she saw me pick up the torturous clamps, knowing full well what she was in store for, her eyes went wide and a little nervous.

I knelt down in front of my girls whose tits were both perched on the top of the couch, with Valeries just dangling over the edge still, perfect...

“Mmmmph? Mmmph! Mmph! Mmph!” Val got a proper look at the crocodile clips. They looked mean, they looked hungry for a young lady’s nipples, and I was going to feed them...

“Howcmmheedunnmmhaphmmnmm?” She mumbled complete gibberish into her gag, gesturing with her head towards Bethany, who kneeled there motionless aside from looking back and forth between me and Val with wide, innocent green eyes, and occasionally rubbing her sore bum cheeks.

“Clearly I need to do more to keep... you...” I bopped Valerie on the nose “quiet, young lady!”

Val glared at me but we both knew this was all in good fun. It was literally a game, her objective was to be annoying and defiant, mine was to break that defiance...

I was gonna win 😈

I gently eased one of the clamps onto her nipple, and the intense sensation coarsed through her chest “Grmmmph!!! Mmmmmm...” She growled, then cooed cutely at me, trying to dissuade me anyway she could from attaching the second clamp on her other nipple.

But with her bound and gagged, she really couldn’t stop me now, could she? ❤️

I let the clip bite down onto her free nipple, her face contorting into a ball gagged mask of pain. She struggled and shook her handcuffed hands trying to free herself, anything to get those things off her breasts and free them from the pain shooting from her nips to the rest of her curvaceous sexy redhead bod.

But I wasn’t done yet... 😈

Tying a length of rope around the chain that was now dangling between her tits, I then walked around the couch and made Val lean back off the couch, and then I fed the rope down between her open, wanting legs, Val looked around at me with her head on the backrest as I now stood behind her, yanking the rope up into her pussy lips.

“Mmmmmph! Mmmmmph!” She groaned loudly as I yanked the rope upwards nice and gentle, the rope pulling on the chain that was linked to the clamps tightly squeezing her firm, super-sensitive nipples.

As for my last surprise, I revealed to her, from my bag of tricks, a great big purple 12” dildo (which matched my skirt, teehee! ❤️). I showed it to her wide, slightly nervous, but also incredibly aroused eyes. I took the rope that had gone up through my sexy redhead babe’s pussy, and I tied it securely around the dildo, before (making sure to lube it up first 😉) sliding it deeply into my beautiful slavegirls stretched-open arse...

I’d masturbated to Valerie so many times with this huge thing, it was big, it was solid, it was realistic... and best of all...

click...

Buzzzzzzzzzz buzzzzzzzz buzzzzzzz!

“Mmmph? Mmmph! Mmmmmmph! Ohhh maaaa ‘hoooddd...”

It doubled as a vibrator. 😈😈😈😈

So, there kneeled my dear, sexy bratty Valerie with a huge dildo rumbling away in her asshole. Her wrists were handcuffed, her legs frogtied together to Bethany, her huge tits now being tormented within an inch of her life as the rope between her pussy carried the vibrations from the dildo all the way to the clamps on her aching nipples.

“Mmmmmmmmmmm.... fmmmck!” She groaned loudly, trying to conceal her discomfort from me by burying her face in the couch, she was too proud to show me her pain, but smiling wickedly I grabbed a handful of her bright red hair and pulled her ball gagged face back off the cushions.

“Aaahhmmmph... plethhph methteth! Uhm thorry!” She whined, her eyes pleading with me to stop, which of course I would if she said our safeword, but until then, I would assume she was ok with this and just playing it up to please me.

I planted a smug little kiss on her cheek, patting her on the head...

“Oh I think you’re just fine like this honey buns, now... I’ll reward you for enduring this later on, but for now, take it like a good little slut, understood?” I lifted her chin up with my gloves finger.

“Mmmmph! Nommmph! Nooomph!!” She struggled and whined, trying to resist not only the pain, discomfort and restrictive bondage, but also, as she would tell me later, my pretty blue eyes telling her what to do hahaha!

She wouldn’t give, so I gave her a hard, sharp slap on her now-red tushie.

“Uhhhmmmph!! Yeth mithteth! YETH MITHRETH!!!” She screamed as she found that when she recoiled against my slap, she’d jumped up and the rope had pulled really hard on those nipple clamps.

“Good girl.” I smiled, caressing my beautiful Valerie’s face and kissing her directly on the ball gag.

“Be good for your mistress and you’ll be rewarded sweetheart.” I gently rubbed one of her breasts. “Just ten minutes and I’ll let you out.”

I could see from how wide her eyes went, she was thinking: “Ten minutes?! It already feels like ten hours!”

Through all of this, not wanting to face my wrath too, Bethany had kneeled there like a good, quiet slave.

“Hello my beauty.” I smiled at her, picking my riding crop back up.

“Hemwo mmtrmmph!” She mumbled sweetly. Rising up off the back of the couch so I had a better view of her glorious boobies. ❤️

I caressed both of them with a long stroke of my gloves hand, Valerie still groaning in pain as the dildo buzzed against her nipple clamps. “You two are such beautiful girls...and so misbehaved!” I whacked the crop against Bethanys left buttcheek, the raven-haired beauty whining like a little girl into her thick ball gag.

“Mmmmmmph!”

“I haven’t finished your earlier punishment my beauty, now... How many hits was that slave?” I demanded of her.

“Uhmmmph... uhhhhhmmph...” in all the excitement of being a spectator to Valerie’s punishment, it appeared my Bethany had forgotten her count.

“Fffiiiee??” She asked, bowing her head ashamedly when I shook my head to say no.

“Sighhh you pretty, badly behaved girls...” I took a deep breath, Mistress Emma was not amused. Though regular Emma was loving the hell out of this “Now we’ll have to start over, but I won’t just be spanking you my beauty.” ❤️

“Mmmm...?” Bethany’s eyes went wide with both terror and excitement.

I gave Valerie another smack on her butt, making her scream in ecstasy as the dildo, crotch rope and clamps continued their work of both stimulation and suffering...
“Eight more minutes my beautiful honey bun!”
“Yemph mithtethhh... ohhh mahh goodhh!!”

I reached back into my bag of tricks, granting Beth an eyeful of my booty, before I pulled out a second purple dildo... but this one was 14” long, and was attached to a strap-on harness.

Stepping through the maze of dangling belts (nearly tripping over to Valerie’s quiet amusement) I tightened each of the straps, securing the panel properly in front of my crotch so the dildo would be in the position of a real cock. Strutting my way around to Bethany, riding crop still in hand, I pulled her ball gag roughly out of her mouth, taking joy from the cascade of drool that spilled from her soaked lips.

“Aaahhh... thank you mistremmmph!”

I barely gave that adorable brunette a chance to speak before I jammed that purple rubber cock in her mouth. I face-fucked her mouth just like I’d seen guys do in porn, she seemed to like that, getting a taste for the rough stuff, and just before I pulled out of her mouth, I cropped her hard on her right butt cheek.

“Mmmmmaaahhh... four? Mmmph!” She guessed wrong.
“I told you to start over, my beauty, learn to listen!”
“Gulmmph gulmmph gulmmph gulmmph!!!” She gagged and gulped and grunted as I forced her to worship my strap-on, burying it down her throat.

Thwack!”

“Mmmuuuahhhmmm! One!” She squealed painfully as I immediately forced her lips back on the dildo.

Thwack!

“Two!” I held it in front of her face and told her to lick it.

Thwack!

“Three!” I slowly pushed it as far down her throat as safely possible, holding it there a few seconds while she choked and gagged before releasing her.

Thwack!

“Aaahhh! Ugggh Four!!”

With it nice and wet, I walked around behind her and inserted it into her soaking wet pussy. Continuing to slam the crop against her cheeks...

Thwack!

“Mmmmm FIVE!” She screamed in pure pleasure, blending with Valerie’s screams of pain.

THWACK!! I brought the crop down harder...

“SIX!” I grabbed her hips and started plowing her vag with my strap-on.

THWACK!!

“OHH MY GOD... SEEVEENN!!” She was so intensely turned on I went as hard and fast as I could inside her, enjoying the panel beating against my crotch.

THWACK!!

“MMMMMM.... EIGHT!! OHH MAY I CUM, MISTRESS??!!” I told her not yet. The cock was squelching inside her pussy with every slap against her rear end, she was sooo fucking wet...

THWACK!!

“OHHHH... OHH PLEASEEE... AH! NINE!”

With a final strike of my crop on her pretty little arse, I relented, fucking Bethany as hard as I could.

“Cum for me, baby girl! Cum for your mistress cum nice and hard sweetheart!!!”

THWACK!!

“UGHH TEEEENNN!!! OHHHH OHHH OHHHH AAAHHH OHHHHH FUUUCCCCKK!!!”
“MMMMMMMMMPH!!! AAAAAAHHHMMMMMMMMMMMPH!!!!!!”

Holy fucking shit... both my girls had orgasmed at the same time! 😈❤️😈❤️😈❤️

Bethany came so hard I was surprised she hadn’t turned over the coach and rolled us all onto the floor. Valerie had cum as well even as the dildo kept buzzing mercilessly inside her ass, affecting the clamps still.

I took the strap-on out of Bethany and slipped my fingers into her pussy... ohh my god it felt so good to feel her juices flowing, to hear them squelch against the force of my fingers.

“Mmmmm.... ohhhh... huhh-huhh-huhh... thank you... mistress...” my poor worn out brunette collapsed panting like crazy on the couch.
“You’re welcome my beauty, you were such a good girl...” I kissed her tenderly on the lips, then put her gag back in and squeezed both her boobs gently “You rest up beautiful.”
“Yeth... huhh... mithtrethh... huhh...” she kept panting.

“Time’s up honey buns, let’s get you out of this sweetheart...”
Going back to Valerie, who had also came hard, like, really fucking hard from both the stimulation against her pussy and arsehole, the delicious pain from her tits, and Bethany’s passion-fueled screaming. I clicked off the dildo and started to untie the contraption of pain I’d rigged up for her, there were tears in her eyes, whether happy or pained or a mix of both I didn’t know. But she groaned with such relief when I finally took off the nipple clamps, followed swiftly by her gag.

“Uhhhh... owww...” she whined, oh no, maybe I’d pushed her too far... I felt terrible.
“Are you ok sweetie?” It wasn’t Mistress Emma asking, but me, Emma, her girlfriend.

“Oh yeah babe I’m fine, in fact I feel amazing.” Val sniffled but smiled brightly, I wiped the tears gently from her eyes “That was just really intense” she scoffed and giggled.

I sighed with relief, I was glad I hadn’t done too much on my first time. “Ok good... you did such a good job hun.” I reverted back into Mistress Emma, caressing Val’s red hair.

“Huhh... huhh... ‘Hewbahccha!” Bethany mumbled the safeword into her ball gag and I quickly took it out.
“You want out baby?” I asked.
“Yes mistress, I’m too tired to go another round.”

I had a feeling both of my subs were. The session was over, I felt like I’d absolutely nailed my first time as Mistress Emma.

“You were phenomenal cutie!” Bethany would kiss me deeply once she was free and giving me great big, loving hug. It was amazing how quickly I felt like a sub again around her thanks to her height advantage. 😂

“I can’t believe how incredible that felt, you’re an amazing domme Emma!” Valerie sat with me on the couch and we made out for a solid five minutes. I gazed longingly into her beautiful eyes and told her how happy I was to here, with her and Beth, no longer the loner girl from the country.

Finally we all got dressed in casual clothes and put all our bondage equipment away. We had a quick after-session chat where we talked about what we liked and didn’t like. Turns out the only thing any of us didn’t like was the fact that it ended so quickly. We’d gone too full-on too quickly, so next time, we knew to stretch it out.

Then like I promised, as Valerie’s reward for enduring ten minutes of agony... I willingly selected Lord of the Rings 2 on Netflix (she squeed soo hard ❤️), and sat curled up on Valerie’s lap while we watched it. Bethany crawled over to Val with a freshly-made bowl of popcorn and rested her head on her shoulder.

What a session, what a day, what an amazing pair of girlfriends I had ❤️❤️

TO BE CONTINUED
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

[mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]Trickster[/mention],
[mention]TomYi[/mention]

And now... a letter from management as per Bandit666’s request...

Dear Sirs/Madams,

This message has been dispatched to inform you of the arrival and posting of the latest chapter of the Fictional Adult section story entitled thus: “Set Me Free, My Dear Valerie”. Said chapter may be found above this message and will self-destruct after ten seco- no just kidding lol.

You are humbly requested to read, enjoy and if possible critique said chapter to ensure the betterment

We here at TayDay95 would like to thank you for your continued support of our story, and we hope this notification ensures your continued presence as a loyal reader. Your comments are important to us, please take the time to share your thoughts.

Thank you.

Sincerely, TayDay95.

😂😂😂😂😂
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Awesome update mate. Though like Val and Beth I think it was over way too quickly :lol:

Keep up the good work and there’ll be no more complaints to the management I’m sure. :lol:
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Bandit666 wrote: 2 years ago Though like Val and Beth I think it was over way too quickly
You and me both - but it's early days yet with the ladies' relationship, yes? I'm sure that whoever gets to dom next will have a bit more patience. In any case, fun times ahead.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Bandit666 wrote: 2 years ago Awesome update mate. Though like Val and Beth I think it was over way too quickly :lol:

Keep up the good work and there’ll be no more complaints to the management I’m sure. :lol:
Thanks man. I’m sorry you think that and I guess I could have drawn this session out more, though I do have more things I wanna get to with this story that’ll help develop the girls’ characters hopefully haha.

Good cause I felt like such a secretary writing that little message 😂😂😂
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago
Bandit666 wrote: 2 years ago Though like Val and Beth I think it was over way too quickly
You and me both - but it's early days yet with the ladies' relationship, yes? I'm sure that whoever gets to dom next will have a bit more patience. In any case, fun times ahead.
Indeed there’s gonna be a hell of a lot more sessions between the girls, and Val may be newer to bondage but we’ve established she’s got a great dominant personality, and Beth is the ‘veteran’ of the throuple, so there’s plenty of possibilities to explore. 🙂
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

I’m glad to hear you won’t turn out to be the secretary. As I’ve heard you simply don’t have the legs for those short skirts :lol:
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Bandit666 wrote: 2 years ago I’m glad to hear you won’t turn out to be the secretary. As I’ve heard you simply don’t have the legs for those short skirts :lol:
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Well, I guess it's about time I post a comment on this one. Emma's 1st time doming was damn good! I'll also agree that the session was a tad bit short but when you've never done it before, it's understandable for you to want to do everything and rush it. Just makes the story seem all that more real!!
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

Well, I finally got to reading this update, and it's inspiring! Emma's dream finally came true, and it seems that everyone involved was eager as hell to make it happen. Between the cropping, the anal, and the strapon, Emma was firing on all cylinders. I could even understand all the gag talk! A very well written session!
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Red86 wrote: 2 years ago Well, I guess it's about time I post a comment on this one. Emma's 1st time doming was damn good! I'll also agree that the session was a tad bit short but when you've never done it before, it's understandable for you to want to do everything and rush it. Just makes the story seem all that more real!!
Thanks for the feedback my friend 😁 yeah I’d like to say I intended to rush it but I’d be lying 😂 though yes it does make narrative sense that Emma is over-keen.

I’m glad for the comments you always provide Red they’re very insightful, you’re a good mate! 😁
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

TomYi wrote: 2 years ago Well, I finally got to reading this update, and it's inspiring! Emma's dream finally came true, and it seems that everyone involved was eager as hell to make it happen. Between the cropping, the anal, and the strapon, Emma was firing on all cylinders. I could even understand all the gag talk! A very well written session!
Haha indeed she’s been dying to do bondage with Valerie so understandably she went at it hard! I’m so glad you’ve enjoyed it so far mate and I’ll have more for you momentarily! 😁
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Thank you all so much for your comments and feedback, I’ll be sure to take them into consideration! 😁

Now there won’t be any bondage in this update, just so you know, but don’t worry we’ll be back to the kinky stuff before you know it!

Also, the pictures below are only meant to show what the girls’ dresses look like, not the girls themselves haha.

After a long afternoon of relaxation and recovering from our super-intense session that morning. Valerie, Bethany and I finally started to doll ourselves up for a night on the town, I was just going to wear my black dress that I’d worn the night I’d cooked dinner for Val, only then she’d told me she was dating Beth. It was the only really nice dress I had, everything else in my wardrobe was casual clothes and, well, sexy-time clothes 😂

But Val objected hard.

“Listen babealicious, you are far too pretty and far too sexy for a cheap-arse dress like that! You’re one of the hottest girls in Melbourne and we’re gonna flaunt it!” She stated as fact, her word was law in this matter and I had to admit, hearing her talking like that about me was more satisfying than any bond or gag she could put on me.

She turned to Beth, who was brushing her short, alluring black hair over one eye. “Baby I know you’re a bit taller than Emma but do you have anything that might fit her?”

Beth looked me up and down, truly studying my figure, and then snapped her fingers and put down her brush, smiling excitedly. “Ooh yes I have just the thing at home! I’ll be back!”

Beth only lived a short five-minute walk away so it wasn’t a hassle for her, but still, I didn’t want a lot of fuss to be made over me. I realised just how attractive these girls found me now which was nice but in my own mind I was still just plain old Emma from the outback, nobody glamorous or glitzy like so many girls I’d seen in Melbourne since I got here.

As Val sat me down in front of her bedroom mirror, I looked to her and asked “Is this really necessary hun? I mean, I’m happy to do my own hair and makeup I don’t wanna trou-“

She leaned down and kissed me warmly on the lips, curling iron in hand.

“Mmmm...” I moaned with so much satisfaction, god I loved this girl ❤️

She broke her kiss with me. “It’s no trouble at all baby girl.” She stroked my head softly. “Let me pamper you, it’ll make me so happy.”

I blushed hard, still a little awkward, but I sat back in the chair and smiled, letting Val work her magic.

Ten, fifteen minutes later Beth returned with a big sleeved bag full of a couple dresses for me to try on. She marveled at Valerie’s makeup job that she’d done on me.

I usually didn’t do myself up much with makeup as I didn’t see the need, I mean yeah, I’d touched myself up a little for the girls for our bondage sesh, but it really wasn’t a habit.

And yet sitting their with my skin glowing in Val’s golden bedroom light, lips red as a rose with the slightest hint of turquoise eye shadow for a bit of flair... I had to admit... I kinda did feel pretty.

The girls seemed to agree to, with Val draping her arms over my shoulders and down past my chest, she and I looked at each others beautiful, makeup-plastered faces and smiled sweetly.

“Look at you Em, we’ll be fighting off everyone in Melbourne for you tonight!” She chuckled.
“Well I’d laugh, but I can totally see you kicking some guy’s arse because he said “hi” to me hahaha!”

Bethany stood off to the side and just smiled, though if I’d been paying attention I would have noticed hesitation, and even a little sadness in that smile. Poor Beth was trying so hard to include me in the relationship, the make me feel good, and I hadn’t realised just how little I was giving her back...

Nevertheless she kept at it, coming over and complimenting the both of us on our dazzling makeup.

Not long after that, the three of us had slipped into our dresses.

Mine: Image

Valerie’s:Image

And Beth’s: Image

Later that night, the three of us sat down on some metal cushioned barstools on an outside balcony at some club Val had suggested, “Retro” or something like that. The music had been pulsing through my ears like crazy, we didn’t have many nightclubs where I came from, only pubs, and even when bands played at those places it was never this loud. So needless to say it was nice to get outside in the fresh air, even if the night air was slightly chilly in our thin dresses.

All the same, I was having a total ball with my two lovelies ❤️

I’d already had a couple of drinks, mainly cocktails, with Bethany recommending I try a Long Island Iced Tea. We all sat at the tall, narrow round table on which we’d put our drinks, talking away more than I’d done with the two beauties since the other night when we made the turbulent choice to enter a three-way relationship...

I regaled them with stories of my hometown, Gullagong.
“1500 people?”
“Yeah I told you it was only a small town!”
“Babe, our apartment building alone probably has more than 1500 people in it! That’s crazy!”

I learned about Bethany’s job, as well as some hobbies.
“So why receptionist work exactly?”
“Well, my mama did it so I guess I just naturally picked up the skills from her, besides I get to use my voice a lot. I’ll always have the big dream even if it’s not super-likely.”
“I think you’d make an amazing singer my beauty...”

I found out why Valerie had gotten into waitressing.
“People used to come from all over the city to Dad’s restaurant. His chicken parmigiana was literally perfect...”
“So what happened?”
“He never likes to talk about it but me and my brother Everett think the stress got to him, because he suddenly got super-depressed and anxious.”

As the night went on (even as I kept consuming more booze). I felt more and more like I was getting into the deeper parts of my lovely girlfriends, what made them tick, how they were like they were.

Valerie was always into nerdy things, partly because it was an escape from reality, her parents, though they loved each other very much were always fighting over things, normally financially related as her dad had a tendency to make reckless business decisions. Her mum and dad may have raised her, but Obi-Wan Kenobi taught her to be strong. Gandalf taught her wisdom. And Jean-Luc Picard taught her compassion for all people whoever they were.

She didn’t want to be a waitress, but a chef. That’s why she suffered through those long hours standing on her feet all day burning her poor fingers on hot plates and putting up with customers’ bullshit, so she might have a chance in that fancy restaurant to be noticed. She loved food and wanted to express that love the way I express my love for her and for the world through drawings and poetry.

One great thing Val had accomplished already before Beth or I though... coming out to her parents that she was... wait... bisexual?

“So, you’re into guys too?” I gawked, I had only ever seen her fawn over women since I’d known her.
“Yeah babe, so is Bethany, right?” She smiled and answered.
“Yeah I’ve known since I was 16. I crushed hard on one of my girl friends, but also the school captain, he was tall and handsome and well spoken and ugh... just so hot!”

I can’t deny... that revelation kind of worried me. I knew for sure I was a lesbian, guys had never interested me romantically or sexually, I only ever dated them just so people wouldn’t figure out I was into girls. Now I finally land myself not one but two gorgeous girlfriends, and they both have the capacity to fall for guys as well.

And I think I’d let my feelings show on my face a little too well.

“Hey...” Valerie took my hand. “You’re beautiful, and so are you...” she took Bethany’s hand, who took my other one.

“I would never even consider cheating on you in a million years. I love you girls to death. Emma, being bi doesn’t mean Beth and I are just going to be running off with guys or other girls all the time. We’re in a committed relationship and I don’t know about you, girls, but that’s important to me. It’s sacred.”

The sincerity in Val’s voice, the way she held my hand... that did a lot to dissuade any doubts I may have had.

Bethany, funnily enough, was raised a good little Catholic girl. Being an Italian family Beth was expected to be a traditional lady. The boys went out and earned the money, the girls stayed home to get married, have kids, cook and clean the house. Her mama had done so quite happily for 40+ years. But Beth wasn’t her mama.

Growing up the youngest of seven kids, with three older brothers and three older sisters, Bethany had always fought to be heard and respected. She had aspirations beyond office work and the 9 to 5 grind. She’d seen Britney Spears live when she was a kid, and longed to be a pop star.

That dream was slowly fading as life went on and reality set in, though she had done some performances in that regard for her high school. Beth played Belle in Beauty and the Beast! And The mean older blonde lady in Hairspray (she’d had to wear a wig for that haha). But best of all she’d played Fantine in Les Miserables, and got to sing “I Dreamed A Dream” (or “the Susan Boyle song” as Valerie put it 😂).

It was then, as we heard the DJ start to play a club remix of Rihanna’s “Diamonds”, that I saw Bethany’s eyes light up... she loved this song I could tell.

“Come on babe.” I took her hand.

“What?” She smiled at Val, confused. “Where are we going?”

“Just trust me okay?” I patted her hand and pulled her through the crowd of people as we re-entered the club. The music was deafening and more and more patrons had turned up since we got there.

“Em! What are we doing?!” She pulled me close, shouting in my ear.
“You’ll see! Like I said just trust me!” I shouted back.

We got to the stage and I walked up a few little steps to where the DJ was, even I couldn’t believe I was doing this but what can I say? It was a moment of inspiration... ❤️

I shouted into the big tattooed guy’s ear if I could borrow a microphone, he shook his head. So I told him to look at the girl over my shoulder, dazzling in her beautiful pink sequin mini dress, and told him she wanted to sing.

He shrugged his shoulders and thought “Meh, what could go wrong?”

I took the mic over to Beth and she shook her head like crazy.

“Wha-? Nooonononono!” She tried backing up into Valerie, but my gorgeous redhead gently pushed her forward, we both insisted she give it a go...

Then the DJ piped up for the whole club to hear “Yo everybody let’s give it up for Bethanyyyy!!!”

Damn near every person in the club turned to face us, plenty still dancing even as the song wound back and he started the normal radio version of “Diamonds”. Beth froze, but quickly gathered herself, taking the mic from me. I could see she was nervous but I reassured her.

“This is your chance sweetheart!”

Val and I climbed off the stage but stayed close by. Bethany sort of stood there shaking for a few seconds as the musical intro played. She stared at all the people looking at her and nervously held the mic up to her lips...

”Shine bright like a diamond...”

Her voice quivered softly, it sounded nice enough but she was far too nervous, I started to feel terrible, me and my impulsive moments of ‘brilliance’.

”Shine bright like a diamond.”

She looked about ready to give up and walk off the stage in shame, but then she looked at me and Valerie, the girls she loved. Val nodded reassuringly into her eyes. We were with her no matter what. And now she knew we believed in her...

She dug in her heels, threw her shoulders back, flipped her short black hair and once again held the mic to her lips like a diva...

Then she opened up with the first verse, and I’d never heard a more beautiful sound in my entire life...

Find light in the beautiful sea!
I choose to be hap-pyy!

She looked back at us, smiling as the whole club started to cheer and clap, all still dancing their hearts out.

”You and I, you and I!
We’re like diamonds in the skyyyy!”

Goddamn she nailed that last note! She nailed every note, suddenly Beth had gone from reserved and graceful to a raunchy, absolute boss of a pop queen! She began to strut back and forth along the stage like a catwalk model as she sang, striking poses and fluctuating her body in time with her voice. She was Rihanna reborn, Britney Spears the second! I was so happy for her!!! 😁❤️

The crowd was eating it up, everyone’s attention was on her now, and now, she was thriving off it, using it to power her performance. She draped herself back seductively over the DJ’s booth table to the cheers and wolf-whistles of many a guy on the dance floor, though I know she did that for us. The DJ laughed happily for her as she caressed his bearded cheek.

She then strutted back to the centre of the stage.

And she hit the chorus....

SO SHINE BRIIIIGHT! TOOONIIIIIGHT! YOU-AND IIIII!

She belted out those notes like it was what she was put on this earth to do. Distancing the microphone from her face, she reared her head back, eyes closed, and all of Club Retro was in awe...

The crowd went apeshit, I mean it they went crazy for her. Bethany could really, REALLY fucking sing!

The next 3 minutes were like a full-on concert had erupted in the middle of Melbourne. Bethany kept glancing at Valerie and I, who were dancing along, clapping, cheering for our beautiful, incredibly talented diva. She smiled so warmly every time she saw us. This was a dream come true for her...

And I’d recently experienced what that was like, so I knew just how happy she was in that moment.

Finally the song ended with Bethany belting out the last few notes like Aretha Franklin herself. She was cheered off the stage with thunderous applause from the club floor, she handed the mic back to the DJ and took a little awkward bow, smiling her face off. Fuck she was so cute. ❤️

“Baaabbyyyy!!!” Valerie squeed as Beth walked over to us.
“Sweetie you did it!!!” I cheered, clapping my hands excitedly.
“Oh my gohhh... oh my god! I can’t belie- hahaha!” She panted and puffed with disbelief and joy. I’d never seen such a huge smile on anyone’s face she was so happy.

We both gave her a nice, long, deep kiss on her gifted lips. Which funnily enough made half the guys already making a bookend for her suddenly stop and turn back in frustration 😂

She hugged me so tightly, kissed me so deeply, I’d never felt so loved by anybody. “Oh Emma thank you! Thank you thank you thank you!” She squeed in pure joy.
“You were amazing my beauty!” I held her tight. Already feeling myself growing closer to my black-haired girlfriend...

The night went on and we kept drinking outside and chatting away, now mostly about Beth’s little Rihanna performance.

“The way you leaned back in the DJ’s table though...” Valerie laughed, but also, got pretty horny.
“Haha I don’t know what I was thinking, just a little flourish for you girls I guess.”

People came up to us for the rest of the night, total random strangers, to congratulate Beth on her singing. One guy, an older dude wearing a suit came up, softly said some stuff to Beth, and handed her a business card.

“Oh my goooddd!!” She whispered and showed us the card, the guy was a recording studio exec who just happened to be there entertaining some business partners when she’d gotten up on stage and done her thing.

“Baaaabe!!!”
“Sweetie!!!”

Again we erupted into a chaotic mess of hugs, kisses and cheering. This could be Bethany’s big break!

“Maybe next time we go out to dinner I’ll ask if you can replace the chef, Val!” 😂

We all laughed our heads off. To be fair, we were starting to get kinda maybe sorta drunk... and we weren’t done drinking yet.

I went up to the bar to get us another round while Val and Beth stayed outside and talked. Then a guy kneeled on the bar beside me, fairly tall and well-built with short, styled brown hair. He wore a pair of well-maintained blue jeans, and a tight, white t-shirt to show off his muscles. If I’d been into men, and if I wasn’t here with... you know... my GIRLFRIENDS... maybe he would’ve caught my eye. But hey, tough luck for him.

“Hi...!” he smiled at me, talking loudly over the thumping music.
“Hi!” I smiled back, out of politeness.

“You mind if I buy you a drink?!” He asked, standing up straighter, trying to gaze into my eyes.
“Oh thank you that’s very nice, but I’m actually here with my girlfriends!” I pointed outside to the balcony.

He barely even glanced where I was pointing. “Maybe I could join ya eh?!”

I saw his left hand start to slowly drift towards my back...

“Get to know each other a bit?!” He winked, that wasn’t helping.

I directed my attention to the barman who had my drinks ready. As I went to grab them, I felt a great big strong hand touching my bare back. I nearly dropped all my drinks trying to avoid him.

I kept forcing a smile so I didn’t make a scene. “I’m ok! Really! Thank you!”

“You need a hand with those?!” He smiled kind of creepily, guy couldn’t take a hint. I then felt his hand wander down to my butt...

“No!” I pulled away from his grasp as quickly as I could. “Thank you... I’m fine by myself!”

I stomped off back to the girls as fast as possible. I tried to ignore that little incident, Beth had just had a great moment and I didn’t want to ruin it for her.

About ten minutes later though, the guy came over to our little table, pulling up an empty barstool. We all went quiet. Val and Beth sort of just half-smiled wondering who the fuck this guy was. I shrunk low, wanting to shuffle my stool around closer to Valerie.

“Hey ladies! How’s it going tonight eh?” He looked all jovial like he hadn’t just tried to fucking grope me.
“Um... hi?” Bethany hesitated. “Doooo we know you?”
“Yeah sorry loves, I’m Shae. Nice to meet ya! Fuck you’re all lookin’ good tonight eh? Fuckin’ beautiful!”

We all sat in uncomfortable silence as Shae went on like he was just sitting down having a beer with his mates at the pub. I trembled a little, where were the security guards for this place??

“Aww come on girls cheer up! It’s Saturday night! Relax a bit, have some fun eh?” He patted me on my upper back. I flinched and tried to shie away.

I saw Beth and Val’s faces. Valerie in particular looked terrifying. I could see her thinking ‘If you lay another fucking hand on her...’

I tried to stand up off my stool, but he wrapped his huge arm around my skinny waist and tried to pull me in close to him.

“Come on beautiful sit down!” He laughed.
“Get off me!” I piped up.
“I said sit the fuck down slut!” He yanked me roughly close to him, but before he could touch me anywhere bad, my fucking amazing girlfriends jolted into action.

“HEY!!” Valerie shot up from her seat, Bethany too. Before anyone else in the club could react, Val threw her glass right at the guy’s head, and it broke, slightly cutting him. He let go of me and I scrambled off to the side, panting with fear.

As Shae recoiled from the glass hitting his head, Bethany tackled him, like full-on spear tackled him to the ground and raked her nails across his cheeks.

“Don’t you fucking DARE touch my girlfriend you fucking creep!!!”

Valerie kicked him in the ribs with her high heeled shoes. “You fucking perv motherfucker!!”

A couple of guys came over and distanced the girls from him. “What the bloody hell are you doing to our mate?!”

A lot of people were watching now, this is just what I didn’t want.

“Your asshole mate just tried to fondle my girlfriend you cunts!” Valerie screamed in their faces.

The two guys softened and looked at their bleeding, incapacitated ’friend’. “Jesus Christ we’re so sorry.” One of them apologised. “He just told us he was off to the bar to grab a drink...”

Security finally came over and all six of us were escorted out of the building, waiting for the police to arrive.

I can happily say the night ended with that creep riding off in the back of a cop car. Good riddance Shae, you prick.

The girls kept asking me for the next several hours if I was ok, on the footpath while we waited for the cops, while we were waiting for our Uber driver, when we got in the car... even when we all got home and sat together on the couch.

“You’re sure?” Valerie asked.
“Yesss babe! I’m ok!” I unintentionally snapped at her. “Oh god I’m sorry...”

I curled up into her arms, she stroked my head as Bethany caressed my bare legs.

“You’ll be ok Em, we’re here, we’re not going anywhere.” Valerie kissed me.

I seriously couldn’t ask for better girlfriends if I tried, the way they leapt to my defence, it was incredible. I felt violated as hell by that creepy arsehole, but I just kept thinking that I’d been lucky, he’d barely even touched me. So many other people, guys AND girls, out there have been through so much worse.

After cuddling for a while on the couch. We all went to remove our makeup, take off our dresses, and get dressed for bed. As Valerie was in the bathroom, I took Bethany aside quickly.

“Say, you uh... you really went to town on that guy didn’t you?” I smiled slightly.
“You’re my girlfriend Emma...” she carefully brushed some hair from my face, smiling with me. “I’ll always be here for you, no matter what, my cutie.”

In that moment, I knew she was telling the truth, in that moment I began to feel for her just like I felt for Valerie... a love unconditional and warm. I would be there for her just like she was there for me that night.

I pulled her in close to me, and we kissed more lovingly, more sweetly than we had ever done before.

“I love you Bethany.”
“I love you Emma.”

Valerie walked out of the bathroom in nothing but a silk robe, which she immediately pulled off. Revealing her absolutely drop-dead gorgeous curvy bod. She smiled seductively at the pair of us as we both leaned back on the bed for her.

We let her crawl between us and lay down in each others’ embrace, a bond of three, unbroken by anything.

“I love you ladies. So much...”

“I love you Valerie.” Bethany kissed her on the forehead, my redhead, green-eyed maiden then turning her head to me.

“I love you Valerie.” I kissed her on the lips, Beth and I cuddled up real close to her and she wrapped her arms around both our shoulders.

Bethany, now full of confidence in her singing abilities, serenaded Val and I to sleep with an old classic: “What a Wonderful World” by Louis Armstrong.

She sang softly, quietly, in the sweetest, most soothing voice imaginable... the three of us more content than ever with our relationship together.

And I think to myself...

What a Wonderful World...

TO BE CONTINUED
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Great update even without the bondage mate, can’t believe no one has to this point come out and said the same. Keep it up but make sure these three lovely stay together for a very long time and that Emma really starts to spend the same amount to time pleasing Beth as she does Val :)
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Bandit666 wrote: 2 years ago Great update even without the bondage mate, can’t believe no one has to this point come out and said the same. Keep it up but make sure these three lovely stay together for a very long time and that Emma really starts to spend the same amount to time pleasing Beth as she does Val :)
Oh I plan to keep these three together don’t worry about that, they’ll have their trials and tribulations like any couple or throuple but they have each other to endure them with 😁 and there WILL be bondage in the next update I can assure you 😁 thanks for commenting my friend I can always count on you for support
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic