BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE APR 04*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
46%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
4%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
4%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 112

OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago The man chuckled at first, asked me what was wrong and then tried again, only to have me turn him away and push against his pecs a second time. He tried to close the distance between us a third and fourth time before finally getting the message and coming to the realisation that his advances were not welcome.
God, Nick really is an arrogant and entitled clown isn't he.
bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago I'd refused his advances a few times in the past, but usually still ended up being handgagged and bred anyway. He could be real sweet at times and was generally very loving and attentive, but even though he treated me with care, I often got the feeling that he thought of me as some kind of possession. A highly prized possession, but a possession nonetheless.
This is deeply concerning, and not to mention, literally rape.
People aren't playthings and possessions Nick!

I'm going to be frank and give an opinion that the VAST majority of you are going to disagree with.
You know how adults aren't allowed to have sexual relations with children, and teachers aren't allowed to have sexual relations with students (even if they are both over 18) as a result of inherent power imbalances meaning they can't give consent? I think it's a very similar situation here. Steven is unable to give consent, purely because of the extreme power imbalance physically, financially, relationally, and socially. This relationship is extremely toxic for both Steven and Nick, and it needs to end or significant reforms and changes must be made.

Just my two cents tho ;)

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

[mention]Red86[/mention]
Red86 wrote: 2 years ago Maybe the time is coming when Nick and Steven set the dom/sub thing aside and have a real one on one conversation. They really should have it, it'll be healthier for their relationship.
I completely agree. Steven and Nick skipped the part of their relationship where they should have negotiated together and determined limits to their relationship. Right now they're slowly working that out, but they do need a frank and nonjudgmental conversation - not as muscle king and house boi but as Nick and Steven.

So, [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention], I definitely do agree that this is rape and is extremely concerning. Steven does deny his consent and is ignored by Nick multiple times. It is also important to note that BF never intended this as an exploration of a healthy 24/7 Dom/sub relationship. Nick and Steven are flawed and their relationship can be toxic, but I think most of us are reading to see if their relationship can realistically form into something more healthy.

So, there is something known as CNC, or consensual non-consent, and it can be present in a healthy relationship if it has been prenegotiated - I feel like Nick (though in not so many words) believes this is how their relationship works. "What Nick says goes," and Nick believes this entitles him to sex from Steven at any point, whether he agrees or not. Normally, this would be considered rape (also just fyi, this can occur between married couples, and is known as marital rape) - a surprising number of vanilla couples, particularly traditional-minded and/or religious ones, believe it's a wife's duty to have sex with her husband at his discretion - with Nick's preoccupation with wanting a "housewife," I wouldn't be surprised if he subscribed to this ideology.

Ultimately, this all goes back to Nick and Steven's lack of proper communication regarding their relationship. It was immoral of Nick to take advantage of Steven while he was so emotionally amd financially vulnerable - not to mention heinous of him to actually kidnap Steven and sexually torture him in the first place, but look - it's unlikely Steven will leave Nick or even consider what he did to be rape. So what we need to give Steven even a somewhat happy ending is to promote more honest communication, as well as putting Nick closer to more positive influences like Zack. Steven's current actions suggest he's taking back some of his own power and now might be a great time for actual communication, negotiation, and consent to be had.

I just have to say, I'm actually really worried about meeting Nick's dad. Because Nick had to learn that his behavior is okay from somewhere, right? I just wonder what kind of man Mr. Hoffman really is and how he treats his own partner.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Volobond wrote: 2 years ago I just have to say, I'm actually really worried about meeting Nick's dad. Because Nick had to learn that his behavior is okay from somewhere, right? I just wonder what kind of man Mr. Hoffman really is and how he treats his own partner.
Agreed, I would say that Steven should keep a lookout on Hoffman's partner, but let's be honest if he's blind to his own relationship he is probably blind to that one too.
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, and I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Hoffman installed some far-less-than-ideal ideas into his son.

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Finally back! It felt like ages since I had time to post a comment of here! Had I not been suffering of the same condition that Steven has ( baby face without ANY face hair :( ) I could have actually said that I grew a beard in my absence! :lol:

Now to the serious stuff:
The last few chapters have been more than great! Firstly, we finally discovered what some have guessed from the start: the identity of the kidnappers! I mean, who else could have had kinks as big or as crazy as Zack's to plan this whole very arousing ordeal or who else could have managed to sneak into Nick's place besides himself?
And even though I know that I can be livid about Steven jerking off before the whole ordeal and not giving Zack the erection that he deserved ( :evil: ) this time I agree with him. The whole kidnapping was a very traumatizing experience for him, and so I sympathies with his fear and agree with his anger. He has every right to be stubborn about it and give Nick the biggest cold shoulder. And I also connect with him on a personal level when he said that he found it hard to not even cuddle up to Nick in bed at night. Had I been in his place and had Zack been Nick I too would have been grumpy about what happened; yet I'd also need a protective ( or even over-protective ) hulk to make me feel safe, regardless of the carelessness, and craziness he had shown earlier. Maybe just get close to him, place myself between those tree-trunk thighs but specify that: " I'm still angry!". But that's already fan fiction :lol:
Now, Nick, besides the immaturity he has shown by putting poor Steven through all of this, did prove himself very mature and ( maybeeee) understanding while trying to reconcile. While in bed, he could have easily imposed himself on Steven, overpower him or simply tie him up and gag him if he got tired of his ( justified) coldness. But he didn't. If you put Nick from chapter one in the situation that our present Nick faced I'm sure he would have acted very differently. Because Steven has evolved from his buddy-boy ( object of pleasure and taunting) to HIS boi ( emphasize on his). If that's not clear character improvement than I don't know what is
You can also count this as my justification for the poll answer, as I voted for Nick to remain the same. Make him less strict and you take away his special, cocky, emotionless personality. To make him more strict than he is would mean making him hold Steven bound at every time in every occasion and ungagged only when eating. A dictator :lol: . Regardless on my opinion on puffer-man, I think he has come a long way from where he was to where he is, and it would be a pity to change him. ( And for you sickos that voted the most extreme option: wow. Just wow :lol: )

But now, let's address the real, most important, most intriguing and most lust worthy thing:
We got a new picture of Zack's sock!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2022 is officially Zack's year, no questions asked! I might be Italian, but I want to taste some of THAT toe cheese ( ok, bad pun :lol: )
But the socks look just SO good! I think I... I think I... ii I... :oops: *faints*
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago
FOR THOSE WHO MAY FIND THIS USEFUL
STEVEN'S VARIOUS OBLIGATIONS & PERMISSIONS
AS DESCRIBED AND ELBAORATED IN-STORY FROM BOOKS III-VIII

Must tend to the house and take care of light domestic chores (ex: cleaning/cooking/laundering) unless ill.
Must make himself available to his boyfriend, unless ill or not feeling well.
Must obey verbal instructions or have a very good reason for not doing so.
Must abide by his weekday curfew and go to bed at 9 PM without a fuss.

May voice his opinion and weigh in on Nick's decisions, unless instructed to remain quiet.
Must defer to Nick's final decisions and abide by them & support them as best he can.
Must never lie and must always tell the truth.

May get up at any time he wishes and may organise his daily schedule the way he sees fit.
Has free reign to pursue recreational activities, as long as his chores are done in a timely manner.
May pursue any hobby, and has his boyfriend's financial/psychological/physical backing to do so.
May approach, speak to and confide in his man at any time/about anything.

May leave the house to go shopping and has access to Nick's banking card.
May call/text his friends at any time and may have his friends over (with Nick's permission).
May forgo the use of titles when addressing his boyfriend (ex: Master, Sir, Daddy) unless instructed not to.

I think ( I hope) that these are the same requirements that Zack has. If so, I'm good to go! :lol: Might as well just tape a "Kidnap me!" poster on my shirt tonight! To spare Zack of any inconvenience, I shall also place a bag of rope and tape next to my bed, but if he is looking forward to a quiet journey HE must provide the mouth stuffing! :lol:
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

I Picked the last of the choices, nick needs to be more strict.

I say this one because I like a more strict relationship or set of tasks. And two;I think steven has kinda gotten lazy with himself, mentally, physically, or just having any sort of purpose. If hes going to be a 100% house boy hes gotta act like it, nick needs to get more strict and be more of a dom to him. Just an example : (and I'm sure not something that bothers anyone else but me) but legit what is stevens step count for the day like 10? He never leaves the house or works out or does anything physical that would drive me insane.

If not, and the rules are so loose steven has got to get his act together and actually start doing something with his life.

One last thing, "May forgo the use of titles when addressing his boyfriend." WHAT. It took you what 3 years to try to drill that into my head because it is important. I do firmly believe it really helps keep the dom/sub mentality strong.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

JUST POSTING THIS HERE IN CASE SOME OF YOU GUYS MIGHT'VE MISSED IT:

THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE FANS OF MITCH AND/OR BIG HUNKY GUYS WILL NOT WANNA MISS THIS.
P.S- THIS IS NOT YOUR AVERAGE FATHER/SON STORY!

CLICK TO READ:

Our 18-year-old protagonist (Ethan) is coerced into celebrating his adulthood by joining his dad and uncles to this exclusive men's-only camping retreat. Things appear fairly normal at first, until the 5-day-long camping adventure suddenly turns into an all-out manhunt; something neither our protagonist nor his fellow campers had anticipated or planned for.

IMPORTANT:
BE SURE TO READ EASY PREY I, II & III BEFORE READING THIS TALE
EASY PREY I, II & III
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

POLL NO.17 FINAL RESULTS
SCROLL DOWN FOR THE NEW POLL

SOME SUPER INTERESTING RESPONSES AND VERY DIVIDED RESULTS THIS TIME AROUND!

46% OF READERS FEEL THAT NICK SHOULD CUT STEVEN SOME SLACK AND RELAX HIS GRIP A LITTLE
43% OF READERS FEEL THAT NICK SHOULD BE STRICTER AND KEEP A TIGHTER LEASH ON HIS BOY

ONLY 11% OF READERS FEEL THAT NICK HAS THE RIGHT BALANCE AND SHOULD MAINTAIN STATUS QUO

THE NEW POLL
VOTE AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD & SHARE YOUR ANSWERS WITH US!

IF YOU MET NICK AND COULD DEFINE THE PARAMETERS
OF THE RELATIONSHIP YOU HAD WITH HIM, WHAT WOULD YOU BE?

HIS FRIEND/BUDDY
HIS FRIEND WITH BENEFITS
HIS PART-TIME SUB
HIS EQUALITARIAN PARTNER
HIS SUBMISSIVE BOYFRIEND
HIS PERSONAL HOUSEBOI
HIS SLAVE/SERVANT
HIS PRISONER/CAPTIVE

VOTE IN THE POLL & JUSTIFY YOUR ANSWERS IN THE COMMENTS SECTION

YOU MAY ONLY VOTE FOR ONE (1) OPTION.
YOU MAY CHANGE YOUR VOTE AT ANY TIME.

SCROLL UP TO THE TOP OF THE THREAD AND VOTE!

AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION IS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED! SHARE YOUR ANSWERS WITH US!
SILENT READERS AND FIRST TIME POSTERS ARE WELCOME!

[mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]SquashMeDown[/mention] [mention]cherryboy[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]BondageFootPig[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]Ayu[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]justinlogget[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Catch me in the right mood and I'd 100% choose boyfriend or houseboi. However, due to his rather controlling nature I tend to be hesitant about being stuck under his roof, similar to Zach's protective nature, the pair can be a bit overbearing to me. This is hot in a kink scenario, but in my real life, it may get to me. However, that's how I feel today at this minute, who knows what 5 minutes from now will say?
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

I went with submissive boyfriend, although being the houseboi would not be bad either. However I am person who likes to work and more importantly I love the customer service part of my job. Where Steven isn’t aloud to have a job and mostly just interacts with Nick and being alone most of the day while he is at work would not work for me personally. I’m an introvert person but interacting with (and pleasing) people is something I need and without a job I wouldn’t be able to that.

So submissive boyfriend would be perfect for me but I would want the freedom to interact with other people even if they are just strangers. However if this was a purely sexual thing, the slave option would be incredibly hot.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I voted for prisoner/captive
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Alrighty, so.

I've taken a while to think of my response here, because really, I don't know that Nick and I would or even could be friends. He would see me as weak or unmanly, and I would find his stereotypical Alpha male persona insufferable. Besides, my personal tastes towards sex do not at all align with Nick's.

Though I may not show stereotypical masculinity, I am no sub. Any submission would not appeal. Which is why I see us becoming egalitarian partners. Nick and I are both dominant in our own ways, and with my tastes as they are, I wouldn't mind Nick taking on a houseboi to service him and for us to torment and play with together.

With us having a closer relationship than friends, I'd be in the position of being able to see past the performative Alpha male exterior and get to the more nuanced person inside, while neither of us would give up our dominance. I definitely think it'd be a weird partnership, but it might prove helpful to both Nick and any slave bois we take on. ;)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] Thats actually really interesting to read your response. I had only looked at the question through the eyes of sub but I had considered from that perspective. Definitely gave me something to think about.
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

Part-time sub - and I mean very part-time in the sense that I'd appreciate the experience of being tied up by him once in a while but imagine he'd be quite limited in pretty much every other way. Essentially, Nick is a fun place to visit but you wouldn't want to live there.
Last edited by Straitjacketed 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
Ayu
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ayu »

I personally would like to be his submissive boyfriend. Mainly in part I’m a very romantic type of person, so the concept of being tied up by your partner and having some grounds on what you both are comfortable doing, seems like a nice situation. For example, you and your boyfriend are home and both in the mood for some fun so he ties you up, and since you’re both dating he knows exactly everything which will make you tick. So he gags you with his socks while he rests his feet on your back while you moan and struggle til he then adds some more pleasure (or torment) and I’ll leave the rest up to interpretation~
Personally, I wouldn't mind if you bound me up, gagged me with your socks, and taped your smelliest sneaker to my face. My dear sir, I certainly welcome it
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

I'd have to go for part time sub, I'm not sure I'd want to commit to being a submissive boyfriend to someone quite so controlling. :P
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Honestly, probably just friend/buddy. Maybe part time sub or friend with benefit but I don’t like sex and he’s not my type for the most part, he is eye candy for sure but massive muscles aren’t to my personal taste.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Come on, is the latest poll even a question for me 🤣. The only option that works for me, is being Nick's friend/buddy. Nothing wrong with it though as that would hopefully mean I get to partake in the binding of his captive(s) 🤣
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I've been asked for clarifications twice since the new poll's release last night.
So here's a quick breakdown of the voting options and what they mean.

HIS FRIEND/BUDDY
Basically a colleague, friend, gym buddy, someone you'd hang around and have a beer with.

HIS FRIEND WITH BENEFITS
Same as above but with an added element of occasional intimacy and/or kink.
"Benefits" in this case is not exclusively synonymous with sex. It encompasses a whole range of activities.

HIS PART-TIME SUB
For those who'd be interesting in having Nick as a part-time Dom. Sorta like friends with benefits, but without the friendship element. This relationship would tend to be more carnal. Good for guys who like BDSM in limited/controlled amounts.

HIS EQUALITARIAN PARTNER
Basically a 50/50 spouse. Anyone who would wanna live with Nick but have a more or less equal partnership should vote for this.
Equalitarian partnerships encompass anything from 55/45 to 45/55 relationship dynamics. In other words, both partners enjoy an equal say in things even if one tends to take the reins more often.

HIS SUBMISSIVE BOYFRIEND
A full-time lover but one who defers to his dominant boyfriend's authority and who has less of a say in most matters. This role is best suited for Betas and those who prefer to follow. Fans of 80/20 to 60/40 power dynamics should vote for this.

HIS PERSONAL HOUSEBOI
A sort of hybrid between slave/servant and submissive boyfriend. Has all the perks of the submissive boyfriend (love/physical intimacy), but with even less overall say in matters. A good option for hyper-submissive boyfriends who are into 90/10 to 80/20 power dynamics. Also ideal for those who are tempted by "slave life" but who want a romantic relationship with their Master.

HIS SLAVE/SERVANT
The lowest of the low. Has no say in matters. For guys who get off on serving and being at the mercy of their Master's every whim.
Intimacy can be involved, but unlike the above option, the bond is almost always carnal and non-emotional. For guys who get off on being used.

HIS PRISONER/CAPTIVE
Basically, a bondage gimp who spends the vast majority of his time (if not all of it) bound up and gagged.

[mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]SquashMeDown[/mention] [mention]cherryboy[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]BondageFootPig[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]Ayu[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

Pff, why do you always have to ask such difficult questions [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]? But thanks, that did make it clearer and easier to decide.

Before I could make my choice I needed to know where the examples we've seen in your story would fall on this scale. I think Steven is a bit in between categories, between submissive boyfriend and houseboi, but leaning more towards the submissive boyfriend. Jeremy (with Zack) would fall more towards the houseboi? And with Brad he would be purely the slave, no doubt about it.

I am, surprise surprise, in roughly the same spot as Steven is, but I'm actually leaning more towards the houseboi position, I think. Although I can be very stubborn, if I made the decision to be with Nick in this way, I think I could see and feel the benefits of that submissive stance quicker than Steven would, and just enjoy the freedom from choices. But it's all hypothetical, I would have to see if this holds up in practice. (If anyone just happens to know where to find a Nick, let me know, alright? ;) )
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] Very glad to hear from you, boi.

I actually have Steven under the "personal houseboi" category, though the distinction between that and "submissive boyfriend" isn't huge, so your ambivalence is understandable. You're totally right about Jeremy. Under Brad he was most definitely in the "slave/servant" position. Under Zack, that has yet to be revealed. *No Spoilers* 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

I voted for houseboi.

I want to be used, but also have some romantic connection as well. I want the best of both worlds :lol:
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Volobond wrote: 2 years ago I've taken a while to think of my response here, because really, I don't know that Nick and I would or even could be friends. He would see me as weak or unmanly, and I would find his stereotypical Alpha male persona insufferable. Besides, my personal tastes towards sex do not at all align with Nick's.

Though I may not show stereotypical masculinity, I am no sub. Any submission would not appeal. Which is why I see us becoming egalitarian partners. Nick and I are both dominant in our own ways, and with my tastes as they are, I wouldn't mind Nick taking on a houseboi to service him and for us to torment and play with together.

With us having a closer relationship than friends, I'd be in the position of being able to see past the performative Alpha male exterior and get to the more nuanced person inside, while neither of us would give up our dominance. I definitely think it'd be a weird partnership, but it might prove helpful to both Nick and any slave bois we take on. ;)
So, upon further reflection and talking to BF, I have changed my vote to that of friends with benefits. I don't see either of us thriving in a romantic relationship, but I think we could eventually be friends, and we'd definitely be a formidable duo sharing a sub boi once in a while!

that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

I think I’m a mix between the last two options. I do like the idea of being in ropes a lot of the time but I’d also want a bit of “physical freedom” to take care of my daddy in whatever way he sees fit. None of the other options would really do it for me because I’d want to be all in / don’t really need or want romance just a hard fu******** ;-)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic