BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE JAN 08*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
45%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
5%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
5%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 111

Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Hmmm...so hard to pick just three from all the possible choices! I think that's why it took me so long to settle with them and reply.

In the end, I went with
THE GAG ITSELF (THE ITEM/MATERIAL USED AS A GAG)
Pretty straightforward; I enjoy a gag more if the material is humiliating, disgusting or related in some way or another to the gaggee ( for example, a boy scout being gagged with his bandana, sweat-soaked or not ;), is more situation appropriate and enjoyable than him having to chew on a random piece of cloth, and dirty socks can always fit the criteria of being both disgusting and close tied to the victim)
Exceptions can be made, though. In Sir [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]'s MORE THAN I BARGAINED FOR, the gag is enjoyable and tasteful, even if it is only made of some cloth and bandanas. I attribute that more to his excellent writing and to my next choice:

THE SETTING & REASON WHY A GAG IS IMPOSED
As stated above, that gag was more enjoyable when tied in with the surroundings of the poor prisoner-son's fate. The gag is imposed by the father's will to give his son "the full helpless experience". Here, the said mouth plugger was just the cherry on top! That's what I call reason for gagging! And other examples from even more authors are countless...

And my last choice
DETAILED DESCRIPTIONS OF THE GAGGING PROCESS
This one came as a sort of compromise I made with myself, being tied between the PHOTOS/ILLUSTRATIONS/VISUAL AIDS DEPICTING THE GAG and THE GUY(S) INVOLVED IN IMPOSING/ENFORCING THE GAG. Both of them were very appealing in equal measures, I dismissed them both and went with the plain version, still very much enjoyable, though. Since that gagging part is my favourite part of the story, I very much like it to be long and well-described! The struggle of pushing/coping with the size of the gag's material in one's mouth, the filling of the cheeks, the stretching of the lips...Yummy!
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

1. The gag itself: I prefer the layered look! :D Stuffing, then cleave, OTM, and taped all around.

2. The guys doing the gagging: Preferably beefy, brawny, hunky men

3. The reaction of the victim: Preferably a beefy, brawny, hunky, confident man who reacts with surprise, disbelief, fear, and arousal at what is happening to him.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

A HUGE THANKS FOR 2 MILLION VIEWS, GUYS!
THAT'S JUST FREAKIN' AMAZING!

Though I'm currently sidetracked by shorter projects, Steven's adventure is by no means done.
Stay tuned for more excitement in 2023 and beyond!

4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

According to my nether regions, top 3 would be the following:

1. The guy(s) involved in imposing/enforcing the gag - I wouldn't be excited if Phil was the one imposing/enforcing. Although, it would be a different story if it was Nick, Zack, or Andrew.

2. The gag itself - Socks all the way sir. This is what gets me going and what I am most excited about.

3. Visual aids - it is always such a tease when we are graced with these pictures. Also, I remembered that you mentioned before that some of the socks pics were your personal contribution. With that said, it is always fun and exciting to guess if they are yours or not. More pics sir, please :lol:
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Two million? That's amazing! And well-deserved!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

I picked my three (reasons, reactions, gag talk) but could easily pick several others. Any gag should serve a purpose and keep the captive quiet without being too nasty (I know, I know, what a wimp). I like the gag to add to the look of 'all tied up'. The humiliation factor is also important.

This poll is an excellent idea since it gives writers an opportunity to see what the readers like.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

félicitations! Soooo well earned and deserved! You are the legend here. And my introduction to this world :oops: :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
JoshuaGroat90
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JoshuaGroat90 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] can you pm me please?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

JoshuaGroat90 wrote: 1 year ago @bondagefreak can you pm me please?
Hey Josh. No, not yet.
You need to have 10 comments/posts under your belt before your account turns into a full-fledged forum account and your PM functions unlock. You're almost half way there. A few more comments on stories you enjoy reading and you'll be able to PM me and receive messages as well ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

JoshuaGroat90
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JoshuaGroat90 »

Sorry. Didn’t realise how that worked
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

POLL NO.29 FINAL RESULTS

A special thanks for the many comments and reactions brought up by this latest opinion poll.

Poll 30 is currently in the works and should be up and running very shortly.
The subject matter should be of great interest to most of you.

FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

THE NEW POLL
VOTE AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD!

WHOSE LAUNDRY HAMPER CONTAINS THE BEST GAGS?

Subs, if you were bound up or mummified and warned of an incoming gag, whose laundry hamper would you most want the gag to be sourced from?

Doms, if you were asked to fish out a gag to be used on an uncooperative and/or mouthy victim, whose smelly laundry stash would you be most prone to searching?

• BIG MIKE'S - THE OVERSIZED GENTLE-GIANT
  • RYAN'S - THE MANIPULATIVE GYM JOCK
  • KYLE'S - THE SELF-CENTERED INSTAGRAM GOD
  • PHIL'S - THE CRAFY SKATER-PUNK
  • COREY'S - THE JUMBO-THIGHED COLLEGE BRO
  • ANDREW'S - THE QUIET GAMER-STUD

SCROLL UP TO THE TOP OF THE THREAD AND VOTE!

AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION IS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED! SHARE YOUR ANSWERS WITH US!
SILENT READERS AND FIRST-TIME POSTERS ARE WELCOME!

[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]SquashMeDown[/mention] [mention]cherryboy[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Ayu[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]Starcomet[/mention] [mention]chadmc90[/mention] [mention]Tomat0skins[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Shadowtied2294[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]John2222[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]lowlowlow[/mention] [mention]123[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]grayboxers[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]slimthic[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]Desiredduck[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]pupHoudini[/mention] [mention]thespy[/mention] [mention]Shadowtied2294[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]noarmgr[/mention] [mention]Finnan[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]DeanSummer24[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]JDT544[/mention] [mention]N9292[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]frankburns[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]ChiDrag221[/mention] [mention]grayboxers[/mention][mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]njr[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]fratboydanny[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]JoshuaGroat90[/mention] [mention]skytargaryen[/mention] [mention]ColtonSocks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]skytargaryen[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]FelixSH[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]John2222[/mention]
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Okay, hear me out. I picked Big Mike. Because not only does he have the biggest socks for full filling of subs' mouths, but also he's got a little bit of self-consciousness about it, which I might be able to use to start turning the gentle giant into putty in my hands.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I picked kyle
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Debated between Kyle and Corey, ended up going with Corey
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

For me it is between Kyle and Phil. I ended up going with Kyle. I think in terms of gags, he has the best options for over all. He’s got a massive booty and huge feet. He pretty rounded out so anything from his hamper is gonna be good, especially with how often he is at the gym. If not him I would go with Phil.
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

I went with Andrew. its the "silent but deadly" option. unless you knew him and his foot odor problem, you would not suspect the nerdy gamer to stink that bad, unlike one of the gym-rat jocks. the unknowing sub probably wouldn't know what was coming till it was too late. it has an element of surprise to it.
Tomat0skins
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tomat0skins »

"How I became the College Dorm Slave" has me FULLY on the Corey train. Hopelessly in love with that thunder-thighed himbo
Professional gag slut. For all your slutty gag-related needs.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

So this is the deal....

It was a toss up, but some definitely no way option(s)! :lol:

Phil and his cockiness I would hate, let alone his stink bundles, it would be ultra humiliating. Ryan and Andrew might be a tad too strong. Kyle perhaps is a viable option.

The toss up I find myself in is Big Mike and Corey. I really like on both is that they are gentle giants just discovering/being indifferent to the sock/foot scene.

I think Corey in my case. I could be way off.....though I am wondering why we are given the option to choose? Well with that question my selection may now be revoked.... :lol: :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Footsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Footsub »

It’s a toss up between Phil, Ryan and Corey here - and based on the assumed contents of each - I would say I’ve a good vibe about Corey’s.
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Big Mike, the shear amount of sock is hard to go by gag wise.
JoshuaGroat90
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JoshuaGroat90 »

I think I have to go with Phil because his stinkers seem to put the fear of god into anyone who sees his socks coming. Also, because he is so manipulative and dominant, it makes it all the more humiliating for the sun boo to be gagged with them. Scared much!!!
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

I went with gentle giant Big Mike. Other people would be aggressive like Phil, but I'd rather have the company of his hamper as my gag.
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
JoshuaGroat90
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JoshuaGroat90 »

Sorry for the delay... Here are my answers:

1 - Who is your favorite character so far, and why?
Phil - He is so confident and brash; I think this makes for the ultimate dom. I think that a Dom should be in a position where they can do just about anything they like and that includes degradation, humiliation and, in this case, stink torture.

2 - Who is your least favorite character, and why?
Joshua - He is too whiny and doesn't make very good decisions..

3 - If you could enter the story and permanently take on the role of any of these characters, who would you be?
Steven

4 - If you're a sub, who would you want as your Master if you had to choose between Nick, Zack and Shawn?
Nick - He is dominant and respectful of boundaries. If I was to be a live in sub, I would acknowledge my master for what he is and thank him on a daily basis for the honor of being their sub.

5 - D'you have a favorite scene so far? If so, which one?
Where Phil switches Josh and Steven position so all the jocks think that Josh is Steven and vice-versa.

6 - What is your opinion regarding the Steven/Nick relationship?
I think it is based on respect and that it is for making Steven feel safe and wanted.

7 - If you could be tied up and gagged by any one of these guys, who would you choose? Where would you be tied up and how?
I think Joey would be the one as I don't think I could handle stink past this level. For example, I think if I was bound by Phil, for example, while it would be funny for everyone, I think that it would be too much for me. I feel as if Id be tied up spread eagle on the floor.

8 - If you had to rank the characters in order of whose socks, you'd most wanna be gagged with, how would that list look?
1. Joey
2. Jeremy
3. Nick
4. Shawn
5. Zack

9 - If you could have a threesome with two of the characters, who would be your bedmates for the night?
Nick and Zack for sure. Seems like a good bit of fun and I think it would be awesome for all involved.

10 - If you had to share a thick mummy-style sleeping bag with one of these guys, who would you choose to spend the night with?
Nick. 100%.

11 - If you could tickle or be tickled by any one of these guys, who would you choose as your tormentor/victim?
I would be TICKLED by Nick.

12 - For fans of facesitting, which three guys would you most want sitting on your face?
NA

13 - For fans of rimming, which three guys would you most wanna try rimming?
NA

14 - For fans of body worship, which three guys would you most wanna tongue-bathe and lap up?
NA

15 - How did you find this story? (Google search, forum browsing, suggestion from a friend, etc)
Google Search

16 - Which kinks presented in this story turn you on or excite you the most? (ex: rimming, mummification, handgagging, etc)
The concept of being tied up and restrained in a variety of way along with the non-consensual stink torture is a real pleaser for me. Especially the sock portions.

17 - If you had to choose which apartment to live in, whose apartment would you choose:
* Apartment number 1 (Shawn, Chris, Joey, Big Mike)
* Apartment number 2 (Josh, Phil, Kyle, Andrew)
I'd have to say Apartment 2, although, I'd be trying to hide from Phil all the damn time!!!

18 - If you could hook up with one of the college guys, who would you choose?
Shawn - He seems like an obvious choice and one that I don't think I'd ever regret.

19 - If you were bound, gagged & shrunk, whose smelly sock would you choose as your eternal prison?
Joey - His sock at least would be constant and not out of my comfort zone.

20 - On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 = Extreme approval, 1 = Extreme disapproval) rate your approval of Shawn.

21 - On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 = Extreme approval, 1 = Extreme disapproval) rate your approval of Nick.

22 - In book VI Steven was coerced into giving Kyle a rimjob. How would you have reacted in Steven's place?
I would have straight refused. Rimming is not my cup of tea. However... if it was a choice between that and Phil getting his hands on me, I'd be considering it.

23 - If you were bound up, gagged & helpless, which member of the cast would you most fear being discovered by?
Absolutely... 1000%... PHIL!!!

24 - Favourite underwear/boxers/jockstrap to be gagged with?
NA

25 - You and the whole B&G crew are going on a weekend camping trip. Choose your four (4) tentmates!
Joey, Jeremy, Nick and Shawn
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic