BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE APR 04*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
46%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
4%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
4%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 112

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]sock slave boy[/mention]
Allô boi ! Nice answers. Your results were initially going strongly in favour of Shawn and the college gang before all of a sudden taking a sharp turn towards the slightly older men.

According to the exercise, your best match out of these guys is NICK!
In 2nd place you've got Officer Bob and in 3rd spot you have Shawn.

All of your answers (going from question D to L) really went in favour of Nick. It's to the point where I knew it would be a win for him even though I hadn't finished analysing your final few answers. I don't know if this is what you were hoping for, but congrats!

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Volobond wrote: 10 months ago @bondagefreak I wonder what your take is on how Steven and I would work together... would he thrive under my supportive and gentle but devious and sometimes cruel domming, or does he require the firmer hand of a brute-king like Nick? Would a shield work just as well as a sword here?
Hey buddy! Man, that's a somewhat loaded question. I went over your answers in the hopes of being able to offer a clear response, but the truth is you fall sort of in between. I immediately recognise you by your answers (like yes, this is indeed Volo), but would you be an actual good match for Steven? I don't rightly know. I feel as though in your case, none of the characters I've featured so far fit the bill 100%, which I guess is sorta normal since even in working/loving relationships it's never a full-on 100%. There are always some compromises involved.

You were the second one to complete the exercise, so you were one of the very first I analysed.
I didn't rerun your answer twice (like I started doing for everyone else shortly after), so I'll run them again just in case.
Honestly, I was a little surprised to see you matching better with Steven and Ethan than Jeremy. I would've thought it the opposite.

A. 2 (Mostly Dominant, though sometimes enjoys someone else leading.)
B. 3 (Enjoys all ages listed, so averaging it out)
C. 4 (Loves muscle but up to a certain point)
D. 3 (Extroverted but in personality, not in activities, i.e. is very gregarious but doesn't enjoy parties or clubbing)
E. 2 (Light taunting is enjoyed but dislikes being degraded)
F. 5 (Very much a cuddlebug)
G. 1 (No foot/sock/shoe related fetish)
H. 5 (Not ticklish but absolutely loves tickling)
I. 2 (Not paranoid but careful)
J. 5 (Good favor, once lost, is lost forever)
K. 3 (Back and forth, depending on partner)
L. 2 (Not turn-on-a-dime sensitive, but probably more on the emotional side)

UPDATE: NOTE TO SELF, RERUN ALL ANSWERS TWICE!
Went over your answers again (and Stormee's cause he was in the very first batch I analysed). His were okay, yours were not. I indeed made a sizeable mistake with your answer to G. Going for the extremes on that question has a big impact on the score and I seem to have inverted it as though you had answered 5 (which I should have caught since I know you don't have a foot/footwear fetish).

Going for 1 on Question G immediately skews the results in favour of Jeremy, who shares your aversion for smelly footwear.
I probably would not have caught this had you not rung me up to chat about Steven and your compatibility (or lack thereof) with him.

You have my apologies, buddy.
I triple-checked and after correcting my own mistake on question G, JEREMY comes out on top, not Steven.

Congrats, my friend. Your best match out of these guys is JEREMY! Glad that the little tyke will finally find a home.
In 2nd place you've got Ethan and in 3rd you have Steven. For some reason, this actually makes a lot more sense to me. Should've listened to my gut feeling and ran your results twice. Would've undoubtedly caught my own mistake had I done so.

Considering the nature of my mistake, I think I owe you a more detailed analysis.
Given your answer to the first question, only Steven, Jeremy, Ethan and Joshua had any real chance of winning. I did, however, include Big Mike in the tabulation, and unsurprisingly enough, had you been more of a switch than a Dom, he would've actually been quite competitive. Mike is dominant to a certain extent, but very passively so.

Joshua was performing mighty well for quite a while, but your answer of 5 on "grudge-holding" really hurt his chances big time. Ethan also took a moderate hit there, but given that his foolish wrong-doings really pale in favour of Joshua's far more iffy ones and that they can be attributed to his younger age, he isn't as severely penalised by your answer.

Hope this makes more sense to you, my friend!
It definitely does for me, especially seeing as how you've always been rooting for Jeremy's safety and well-being.
CORRECTED THE LIST AND ADDED YOU UNDER JEREMY.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

sock slave boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sock slave boy »

bondagefreak wrote: 10 months ago @sock slave boy
Allô boi ! Nice answers. Your results were initially going strongly in favour of Shawn and the college gang before all of a sudden taking a sharp turn towards the slightly older men.

According to the exercise, your best match out of these guys is NICK!
In 2nd place you've got Officer Bob and in 3rd spot you have Shawn.

All of your answers (going from question D to L) really went in favour of Nick. It's to the point where I knew it would be a win for him even though I hadn't finished analysing your final few answers. I don't know if this is what you were hoping for, but congrats!

it suits me perfectly, I've always liked being dominated, but never willingly, always under duress, it's funnier like that, it's cool that I match with your guys with extra stinky feet, I'm sure I will have fun with them from individual magnier, thank you
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Wow, do you realize I've been reading this story since I was younger than Jeremy? And now I'm a full 4 years older than him and a good seven-to-eight inches taller than him and one of the few to answer who is a contender to be a best match for him lol.

Though I like Steven, I think Jeremy does fit better, even if I might at times feel a little bit overwhelmed by his constant need for direction and his sense of being lost when not being actively dominated.

Yeah, Joshua really does need someone a lot more forgiving than I am! :twisted: Though I'm sure he, and the readership, would enjoy my punishing him.

I could see myself tying up Ethan and then gaming with his nerdier older brother and chatting with his dad - no need for them to stop their family tradition of tying up the sons - maybe I could even help ol' Mitch out with that so both boys can suffer.

I still think I could get along well with Big Mike. I am pretty charismatic in person ;) But yes, while Steven is probably a better match out of the options, it makes sense where Jeremy stands. I'd be happy to enslave that cute lil pup boi.

Thanks for lookin into it, buddy!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention]
Yes! Glad to see you jumping in, my friend.
Always happy to see another Dom added into the mix.

According to your test results, your best match out of these guys is ETHAN!
In close 2nd place you've got Steven, followed by Jeremy in 3rd.

Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

A. 5
B. 1
C. 2
D. 1
E. 2
F. 4
G. 4
H. 4
I. 2
J. 4
K. 3
L. 2
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Hey [mention]Mummybag[/mention]! Glad to see your name pop up!

According to the answers you gave, your best match out of these guys is ANDREW!
Your 2nd best match is Big Mike and your 3rd is Joshua.

Congrats! Hope this pleases you. Andrew would certainly have no qualms about stashing you away in his, his brothers and/or even his dad's sleeping bag if you were ever to become a nuisance while he was busy gaming. Would probably even use one of his old socks to keep you from crying out ;)

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

* NEW POLL *
CHOOSE YOUR TWO FAVOURITE BONDAGE POSITIONS

SCROLL TO THE TOP OF THE THREAD & VOTE!

COMPATIBILITY EXERCISE UPDATE

HERE IS THE RESULT BREAKDOWN FOR THOSE WHO'VE PARTICIPATED SO FAR.
HOPEFULLY, MANY MORE PARTICIPANTS TO COME!

OFFICER BOB
[mention]Straitjacketed[/mention]
[mention]CorbD91[/mention]
[mention]Subboi[/mention]

MITCH
[mention]GoBucks[/mention]
[mention]squirrel[/mention]

ZACK
[mention]Stormee[/mention]
[mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention]
[mention]Bradstick[/mention]
[mention]maliki[/mention]
[mention]Ossassin[/mention]
[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention]
[mention]TheAllrounder[/mention]
[mention]Whitestorm[/mention]
[mention]fratboydanny[/mention]
[mention]socjuc[/mention]

NICK
[mention]Guardianbound[/mention]
[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention]
[mention]Socksbound[/mention]
[mention]sock slave boy[/mention]
[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention]

BRAD
[mention]Tsuhaya[/mention]
[mention]Hornysub[/mention]

SHAWN
[mention]ShadowHusky[/mention]
[mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention]
[mention]Starcomet[/mention]

ANDREW
[mention]socksniffer27[/mention]
[mention]gag1195[/mention]
[mention]gaggedfeety[/mention]
[mention]Footsub123[/mention]
[mention]4toes[/mention]
[mention]Mummybag[/mention]

BIG MIKE
[mention]wataru14[/mention]
[mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention]

JOSHUA
[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention]
[mention]The slave[/mention]
[mention]Pup[/mention]
[mention]thespy[/mention]

ETHAN
[mention]Red86[/mention]
[mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention]

STEVEN
[mention]Bootmark[/mention]

JEREMY
[mention]Volobond[/mention]

SAME RULES AS THE PREVIOUS TEST. RATE YOURSELF FROM 1-5 ON ALL TWELVE QUESTIONS.
PM ME OR POST IN THE COMMENTS IF CLARIFICATIONS ARE NEEDED.

ADDITIONAL SPECIFICATIONS
NO 1.5s OR 3.5s PLEASE! THOSE DECIMAL NUMBERS WRECK HAVOC ON THE SYSTEM!
NO VOTING FOR MULTIPLE OPTIONS (ex 3-5). CHOOSE YOUR FAVOURITE.

[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]SquashMeDown[/mention] [mention]cherryboy[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Ayu[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]Starcomet[/mention] [mention]Tomat0skins[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Shadowtied2294[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]John2222[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]lowlowlow[/mention] [mention]123[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]grayboxers[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]slimthic[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]Desiredduck[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]pupHoudini[/mention] [mention]thespy[/mention] [mention]Shadowtied2294[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]noarmgr[/mention] [mention]Finnan[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]DeanSummer24[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]JDT544[/mention] [mention]N9292[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]frankburns[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]ChiDrag221[/mention] [mention]grayboxers[/mention][mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]njr[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]fratboydanny[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]JoshuaGroat90[/mention] [mention]skytargaryen[/mention] [mention]ColtonSocks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]skytargaryen[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]FelixSH[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]John2222[/mention] [mention]TheAllrounder[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]pupHoudini[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]John2222[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]thespy[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]Bootmark[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]dwild[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]socksniffer27[/mention] [mention]LittleGagged13[/mention] [mention]JoshuaGroat90[/mention] [mention]Subboi[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]sock slave boy[/mention] [mention]Starcomet[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 10 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

I went spread eagle and mummification, though I easily could have gone for any of them this time round.
You can't make me choose between these things!
😂
It's not like I normally get to choose 😂
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

1. Chair-ties...Just love the look of a man bound tightly to a chair.

2. Mummification...A man completely encased whether with wrappings such as duct-tape, inside a very form-fitting sleep sack, or thanks to you, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] in a sleeping bag. As for a sleeping bag, I seem to recall a movie from the 1980s where the "hero" (Lorenzo Lamas?) was bound up in a sleeping bag, hung from a tree, and subjected to an increasingly hot and humid environment! :twisted:
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Spreadeagle because of my love for vulnerable men all stretched out and chair ties for their classic appeal and how they can be held for long periods of time without fatigue

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Mummification would be my top one as seeing vetwrap or duct tape mummies are perfect. The sleeping bags give it that mummified feeling too. My other option that isn't listed is a straitjacket. My all time bondage fantasy and what got me into bondage, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]. :D
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

I chose hog-ties and chair-ties. I've only been mummifiied once; after a few more times, that could replace one of the other two.
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

bondagefreak wrote: 10 months ago @Wedgieboy69
According to your test results, your best match out of these guys is ETHAN!

No complaints here. I would love the chance to bully that little twerp.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Volobond wrote: 10 months ago Spreadeagle because of my love for vulnerable men all stretched out and chair ties for their classic appeal and how they can be held for long periods of time without fatigue
Couldn't agree more. Spreadeagle and Chair-Tie are my top two choices as well!
My M/M Stories Here
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

All options sound fun, but I narrowed it down to mummified and hog tied.
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Hogtie and chairtie. I guess I'm a traditionalist in things like this. The classics!
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

Hogtying - a close run between this and chair-ties, but I realised my favourite form of chair tie (wrists bound behind, legs roped together, ankles drawn up under the chair and linked to to hands) is basically a seated hogtie

Mummification - which I'm taking to include scenes where one is zipped or laced into a bag or sack, in addition to tape wrapping

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Pup wrote: 10 months ago I went spread eagle and mummification, though I easily could have gone for any of them this time round.
You can't make me choose between these things!
😂
It's not like I normally get to choose 😂
Interesting at the time of writing that my flat out favourite piece of gear didn't even get an honourable mention by me.
Straight jackets!
Perfect combination of comfort and security.
Not an option on the poll though unless you count other :P
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Hogtie and mumification but i love too chair tie and pole tie too
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Hogtie and chairtie for me
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

sock slave boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sock slave boy »

mummification and pork are the most restrictive and the one that needs the most rope or tape :D , they are perfect for me
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Chairties and hogties for me. Both for me and for tying men in.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Whitestorm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Whitestorm »

That’s an easy one :) hogties and mummification. The hogtie are restrictive and use ropes, and mummmification is simply overkill and I love both of them 😝
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic