BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE APR 04*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
46%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
4%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
4%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 112

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Red86 wrote: 10 months ago Ultimately I went with Steven and Jeremy. Both of them are used to authority and are both mostly subs. Even if they both have have joined a mutiny against Nick in Guardianbound's spin of. I'm sure Nick wouldn't mind me keeping an eye on his Boi when he's not around to make sure he behaves himself and stays outta trouble. Like wise, I'm sure Zach wouldn't mind me keeping an eye on Jeremy when he's not around 🤣
The spin off isn't Canon!! But I'd recommend keeping an eye on Steven and Jeremy, you never know the ideas that come to those two ;) even if they've never met Jason before.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Starcomet wrote: 10 months ago I finally decided to choose Nick and Shawn. Given they are the most compatible doms to me being submissive, it makes sense. Shawn being the serious and emotionless handgag machine is perfect to hold me still and keep me quiet while Nick ties me up.

And Nick's socks and sneakers are putrid when it comes to sockgags, so it will be great to be silenced by them! :D
Though Nick's socks are indeed lethal, I'd be a tad bit more worried about Shawn's to tell you the truth. Shawn's are worse - mostly due to the sheer amount of time that goes by between their sporadic visits to the washer! Either way, those two are the absolute worst, footwear-wise.
Starcomet wrote: 10 months ago @bondagefreak I will admit that I do not like sex being asexual, but the forcefulness of it in this story along side the smelly sockgags, sleeping bag mummification, and handgags makes it very...arousing for me. The elements of all three of that occuring with the firm sex does appeal to me for some reason.
That's pretty interesting actually. You might be interested to know that Steven is also mildly asexual in that he takes very little pleasure from the act of love-making itself. The pleasure he does draw from it comes mostly from the power exchange and the sense of submissiveness it instils in him, not to mention the fact that it satisfies his lover.
Last edited by bondagefreak 10 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Starcomet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Starcomet »

bondagefreak wrote: 10 months ago
Starcomet wrote: 10 months ago I finally decided to choose Nick and Shawn. Given they are the most compatible doms to me being submissive, it makes sense. Shawn being the serious and emotionless handgag machine is perfect to hold me still and keep me quiet while Nick ties me up.

And Nick's socks and sneakers are putrid when it comes to sockgags, so it will be great to be silenced by them! :D
Though Nick's socks are indeed lethal, I'd be a tad bit more worried about Shawn's to tell you the truth. Shawn's are worse - mostly due to the sheer amount of time that goes by between their sporadic visits to the washer! Either way, those two are the absolute worst, footwear-wise.
I will be happy to sample both of them either way...unwillingly of course :D.
Starcomet wrote: 10 months ago @bondagefreak I will admit that I do not like sex being asexual, but the forcefulness of it in this story along side the smelly sockgags, sleeping bag mummification, and handgags makes it very...arousing for me. The elements of all three of that occuring with the firm sex does appeal to me for some reason.
That's pretty interesting actually. You might be interested to know that Steven is also mildly asexual in that he takes very little pleasure from the act of love-making itself. The pleasure he does draw from it comes mostly from the power exchange and the sense of submissiveness it instils in him, not to mention the fact that it satisfied his lover.
Well...that is how it would be with me. If any dom does decide to "take" me, it would have to be very forceful and dominant and I would get pleasure from the power exchange and the fact it makes them happy. The actual sex does nothing for me, just the dominance of it if that makes sense.
Footsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Footsub »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] the more I hear about Shawn’s feet/socks, the more I want them
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

As a switch, I can't decide between Team 1 and Team 3. This is a tough choice!!!
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

With my 100 posts now firmly under my belt, now that I know the story better I decided to visit the B&G Questionnaire and retake it to see if there are major changes compared to my first answers a full two years ago.

1 - Who is your favourite character so far, and why?
Zack of course! Even outside my lust, I've always appreciated him for the role that he took when first introduced to the story. His willingness to take Jeremy under his wing and protect him and his considerable ability in making the troubled guy eat from his hand so fast should impress even the not-so-Zack enamoured fans. His good looks, hot body clad in leather and wide smelly feet only cemented my attraction after that.

2 - Who is your least favourite character, and why?
I think that 2 years ago I picked Phil for this one. Don't get me wrong, I still dislike sneaky Philip for his deeds, but hating him would be punishing petty crime while letting first-degree kidnapping fly under the radar. You know where this is going: Brad! Already unlikeable because of the kidnapping, but even more so for the reason of Steven's abduction, betrayal and torment: a swimming title. Add to that the physical abuse and some bold moves made to show his dominance ( taking Steven for a swim while bound, gagging Steven in the dead of night without Nick's knowledge at the possible risk of choking) and you got yourself some pretty strong reasons for crowning Brad with this unsavoury crown of 'most hated'. I will say that the mismatch between his reaction-seeking deeds and Jeremy's characteristic quietness and keeping to himself can give some logical understanding for his mistreatment of the guy. I'm not saying that it justifies the abuse in any way, but it gives it some backing besides 'psychopath guy'. With another sub, Brad might've done better and not let so much of the ugly come out. He is maybe redeemable, but for the moment still my least favourite.

3 - If you could enter the story and permanently take on the role of any of these characters, who would you be?
Steven! Was tempted to pick Jeremy as he does end up being Zack's boi, but the road to that point is rough: from his upbringing to what he suffered under Brad. Though Zack is the white light at the end of the tunnel that might make the journey lighter, I wouldn't see myself being able to go through all that and come out still a one-piece human at the end. Steven too suffered at the beginning and being abducted isn't really something pro-mental health, but Jeremy did get the shorter end of the stick. Steven also gets tied up the most and has savoured the socks of most of the guys we know of so yet again cementing my pick.

4 - If you're a sub, who would you want as your Master if you had to choose between Nick, Zack and Shawn?
Zack. The first question and my many other comments on B&G are arguments enough for this pick.

5 - D'you have a favourite scene so far? If so, which one?
Definitely The Game! Such an interesting way of gagging a sub, giving them the illusion of freedom; there wasn't really ever a way for them to escape ungagged, nor was there ever a good choice as all socks were foul ( though some were truly in a sadder state than the others). Truly capitalised on the appeal of a sock gag used for convenience and of its randomness which makes it so hot. Loved it! Also, I don't remember the exact chapter, but Zack tricking Steven into accepting his sock for a gag by making him think Nick was coming to gag him was a strong contender!

6 - What is your opinion regarding the Steven/Nick relationship?
A caring and healthy relationship built on a somewhat rocky and unusual start. A bit too controlling for my liking, but it works for them. I hope they'll enjoy as much quiet time as they have had lately so Steven will be able to tell Nick all that he has already told us through his private diary entries to make the relationship even closer.

7 - If you could be tied up and gagged by any one of these guys, who would you choose? Where would you be tied up and how?
Zack again. Strong ropework, a plethora of mouthstuffing opportunities and an unlimited amount of teasing jabs make for the perfect experience. The privacy of his bedroom would be a great place for these shenanigans. I'm a simple guy! Being mummified like a worm with rope and having my mouth stuffed with one of his Wigwams is enough for me! Then I could be a plaything for him and the perfect cuddle partner.
The locker room of his hockey team could also provide a place for my restriction. I could be gagged with either his sweaty after-game jockstrap or socks and tied so I take up as little space as possible: a perfect way to be shoved in a locker and be found the next day or stuffed in his hockey bag and taken home. Maybe his teammates would accompany him in taking me down! ( now that I'm writing this, I realllllly wanna find out who Zack's hockey teammates and Nick's construction-worker friends are!)

8 - If you had to rank the characters in order of whose socks you'd most wanna be gagged with, how would that list look?
I'll try and do this one in Steven style:
Zack's score:+10
He really profits from the fact I really like him. In my defence, I really want to try a truly pungent sockgag to determine if I like such odorous wads or not and his cheesy bundles are the ones I'm willing to try! Even though...of GOD that sock cheese!

Kyle's score:+9
A sockgag I'd accept any day! By all accounts not annoyingly tasteless or toxically putrid; the best middle ground where the gag still serves the humiliating role of having an unpleasant taste while not maxing you puke your brains out. Would've been my top pick had it not been for mister white knight above.

Chris' score:+7
Once again a fair and honest sockgag if there ever was one. Chris' socks are a tad bit worse than Kyle's which might've been a plus in my books had it not been for the fact I simply don't really like Chris that much. Don't get me wrong, he didn't do anything bad, and he's far gentler than I'd expect of a college hunk but besides his calculated measure compared to his mates, he's just that: a college hunk. But ripe socks for gags are ripe socks for gags, let no man dare question that.

Joey's score:+5
Much like the previous two guys on here ( I hope it's not a pattern) a 'meh you know really hot guy but meh' with great socks! Having the third ( I think) least strong foot odour from here it's strange he's found his way so high on my list. You can attribute that solely to his looks MY GOD does that man look gorgeous! His socks are surprisingly sweaty so I take that as a plus and I'm sure that should he loosen up on his sock-changing habits we can see a second Kyle. His willingness to have his own socks used as stuffing for Steven that one time also helps his case.

Nick's score:+2
We get to the guy with the smelly socks, the renowned Nick with the smelly socks and feet and we're still on the plus side. Surprising! Of course, he's hot and of course, I have a thing for smelly feet, but I attribute his position more to my lack of desire to be gagged with a sub's socks than my willingness to have my mouth contaminated with the Chernobyl fabrics hugging his feet for so many hours.

Shawn's score:+1
Just barely making it to the positive side. Much the same reason for his cousin's position, but the college hunk finds himself a point lower due to me admittedly liking Nick more. He's the OG.

Big Mike's score:0
Poor Big Mike, not even Sockgaggedman wants his socks. They're smelly without having any of my attraction for the guy to lie like " Oh yeah 17 rating on the foot odour chart pfffff! I can stand that!'

Joshua's score:-2
Never found the idea of being gagged with a subby or switchy guy's socks appealing. Humiliating, like any old sock gag, but not hot.

Steven's score:-4
Same reasons as above, but Joshua can be dommy, and a good dom at that, at times. Steven has dominated around Jeremy from time to time, but I'd definitely complain a great deal if I'd have my screams muffled down by his foot wads.

Jeremy's score:-7
Same as Steven same as Joshua but times 10.

Brad's score:-9
Complete opposite to my first guys: here we have some perfect socks for gagging but a shitty guy. A waste of a good gag, but that's Brad's fault. Had I been gagged with his socks but not by him and with him somewhere like an island in the Pacific then sure, bring them on!

Phil's score:-10
Something along the lines of Brad, but both the guy and the socks are shitty! 16-foot odour is not toxic warfare, but that smell stacks up over the course of A MONTH! Sorry, but I'm not looking to catch some disease.

9 - If you could have a threesome with two of the characters, who would be your bedmates for the night?
Classic, I know, but Zack and Nick! No amount of 2 years can change my wish to be squished in a Zack-Nick sandwich!

10 - If you had to share a thick mummy-style sleeping bag with one of these guys, who would you choose to spend the night with?
Zack! Zack! Zack! Predictable but enjoyable for me.

11 - If you could tickle or be tickled by any one of these guys, who would you choose as your tormentor/victim?
Tickled by Zack. My loyalty to him is kind of a curse here since he's sadistic with his tickling; no need for a gag, after a minute or two I'll be left with no air. I'd also like to tickle him to some extent, he seems like he'd take the laugh ( then tickle me senseless but that's the bargain)

12 - For fans of facesitting, which three guys would you most want sitting on your face?
SKIP

13 - For fans of rimming, which three guys would you most wanna try rimming?
SKIP

14 - For fans of body worship, which three guys would you most wanna tongue-bathe and lap up?
SKIP- only really a fan of foot worship and that halfheartedly for lack of practice.

15 - How did you find this story? (Google search, forum browsing, suggestion from a friend, etc)
I think I googled something along the lines of ' man+sock+gag+stories' and went to images where the photo of the many deliciously dirty socks from A NIGHT UNDER SHAWN'S FEET. Two years later and here I am.

16 - Which kinks presented in this story turn you on or excite you the most? (ex: rimming, mummification, handgagging, etc)
All things regarding socks, feet and shoes: gags, sniffing...Also sleeping bags and handgags.

17 - If you had to choose which apartment to live in, whose apartment would you choose:
* Apartment number 1 (Shawn, Chris, Joey, Big Mike)
* Apartment number 2 (Josh, Phil, Kyle, Andrew)

Apartment number 1 all the way: Shawn=hot+smelly feet, Chris=hot+still smelly feet, Joey=hot, Big Mike= just there.
A real shame that Phil's in the 2nd one as I'd have wanted to become a college dorm slave for Kyle and Andrew.

18 - If you could hook up with one of the college guys, who would you choose?
Andrew! Smelly feet+hot face+gamer nerd! Out of the usual hyper-muscular guys I like ( Andrew really took Shawn's place), but it came as something of the moment so let's roll with it!

19 - If you were bound, gagged & shrunk, whose smelly sock would you choose as your eternal prison?
My allegiance has my fingers unconsciously gliding to write ZACK, much to my somewhat unwillingness to be thrown in a cheese prison. ( Non-Zack answers: Kyle all the way and maybe even a swim in Joey's lake of sweaty socks)

20 - On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 = Extreme approval, 1 = Extreme disapproval) rate your approval of Shawn.
7-generally fine guy with some unforgivable minuses ahem...ahem...blackmailer. Lately, he seems to be improving himself so this score can change.

21 - On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 = Extreme approval, 1 = Extreme disapproval) rate your approval of Nick.
8,5-truly a great man working to perfect himself and adapt to all that's naturally new and comes with going from a string of girlfriends to a boi-wife. Some things I still can't forgive, however ( just as a criminal record won't forgive admitted kidnapping! However hot he may be).

22 - In book VI Steven was coerced into giving Kyle a rimjob. How would you have reacted in Steven's place?
Having fallen trap I'd have likely pleaded my case for freedom and hope for the best. If my pleads had been heard then yey! freedom. If not then I'd have to go on with it. Rimming is not quite my thing, but that's what the coerced is for.

23 - If you were bound up, gagged & helpless, which member of the cast would you most fear being discovered by?
Phil's torments would probably be the cruellest/grossest, especially considering my size and him knowing I couldn't really do that much to him when I get free. Zack, however- here you have sadistic pleasure in tormenting and a lot of time. Kind of hard for me to decide, but grossness is a no-way go for me ( Phil's spitting? Ew.) I have to go with Phil.

24 - Favourite underwear/boxers/jockstrap to be gagged with?
Zack's baby blue ones are quite notorious!

25 - You and the whole B&G crew are going on a weekend camping trip. Choose your four (4) tentmates!
Last one! Zack, Nick, Shawn and Andrew! An interesting crossover. All guys can dom me, but if Andrew finds himself out of place he might be taken down as well! I don't even want to imagine what our tent will smell like!

And those are my answers! Interesting to see some changes and some constants from the last time I completed the questionnaire.
LittleGagged13
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LittleGagged13 »

In response to the feedback for the compatibility feedback. I would have chosen my knight in my knight in shining armour, Zack as my choice.
Now, onto the new compatibility quiz (page 182, jeez I missed a lot on holiday :lol:).
A - 5
B - 2
C - 4
D - 5
E - 4
F - 3
G - 5
H - 2
I - 4
J - 2
K - 4
L - 3
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Ossassin wrote: 10 months ago Team 5 suit my interests as to who I want to catch me.
This was quite possibly my biggest surprise of the week. I'm not sure why, but I was not expecting you to choose Phil & Josh.
I for sure thought you'd choose team 2. You guys are just full of surprises it seems. I'm loving it! 8-)

[mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention]
Woah, awesome of you to retake the B&G questionnaire now that you're a bit older and know the characters better.
Your answers were very detailed and it's quite obvious you have a lot in common with Steven; namely his attraction to Kyle, Chris and their respective footwear. Kyle's footwear is Steven's favourite (to date), but unlike you, he positively loathes and fears Zack's. Just as he does Big Mike's, both of which he considers utterly intolerable.

I was also surprised to see Brad so far down the list, considering how physically hot he is. But your explanation does make sense. Lastly, seeing Phil at the bottom of your choices was quite humourous. Man, I'd just love to see you and [mention]Stormee[/mention] tightly trussed up and sucking on Phil's month-old foot rags. If the B&G college guys were ever to tag-team the both of you like they did Josh, you can bet your asses they'd use Phil's raunchy fuckers to plug up your screaming, protesting mouths :lol:

I bet many on here would pay handsomely to see that in live-action.
Last edited by bondagefreak 10 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Hey [mention]LittleGagged13[/mention]
Really pleased to see your answers, boi. Hope to see more of your posts from now on. Would be very interested to read your B&G QUESTIONNAIRE answers when you have the time and/or the inclination to check it out.

Your answers were very difficult to analyse, in that they consistently resulted in an unbreakable tie between multiple candidates.
After rerunning your results multiple times and giving added weight to the more critical questions, a winner did come out on top.

According to the exercise, your best match out of these guys (though just barely) is BRAD!
Nick comes in very close 2nd place, followed by Zack in super close 3rd.

I should also mention that Joshua, Mitch, Bob and Shawn all scored very high.
I don't know much about you yet, but I'm definitely interested to hear your thoughts on these results.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

COMPATIBILITY EXERCISE JUNE 2023 UPDATE

HERE IS THE RESULT BREAKDOWN FOR THOSE WHO'VE PARTICIPATED SO FAR.
HOPEFULLY, MANY MORE PARTICIPANTS TO COME!

OFFICER BOB
[mention]Straitjacketed[/mention]
[mention]CorbD91[/mention]
[mention]Subboi[/mention]

MITCH
[mention]GoBucks[/mention]
[mention]squirrel[/mention]

ZACK
[mention]Stormee[/mention]
[mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention]
[mention]Bradstick[/mention]
[mention]maliki[/mention]
[mention]Ossassin[/mention]
[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention]
[mention]TheAllrounder[/mention]
[mention]Whitestorm[/mention]
[mention]fratboydanny[/mention]
[mention]socjuc[/mention]
[mention]that1kid13[/mention]

NICK
[mention]Guardianbound[/mention]
[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention]
[mention]Socksbound[/mention]
[mention]sock slave boy[/mention]
[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention]
[mention]dbavr[/mention]

BRAD
[mention]Tsuhaya[/mention]
[mention]Hornysub[/mention]
[mention]LittleGagged13[/mention]

SHAWN
[mention]ShadowHusky[/mention]
[mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention]
[mention]Starcomet[/mention]

ANDREW
[mention]socksniffer27[/mention]
[mention]gag1195[/mention]
[mention]gaggedfeety[/mention]
[mention]Footsub123[/mention]
[mention]4toes[/mention]
[mention]Mummybag[/mention]

BIG MIKE
[mention]wataru14[/mention]
[mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention]

JOSHUA
[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention]
[mention]The slave[/mention]
[mention]Pup[/mention]
[mention]thespy[/mention]

ETHAN
[mention]Red86[/mention]
[mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention]

STEVEN
[mention]Bootmark[/mention]

JEREMY
[mention]Volobond[/mention]

SAME RULES AS THE PREVIOUS TEST. RATE YOURSELF FROM 1-5 ON ALL TWELVE QUESTIONS.
PM ME OR POST IN THE COMMENTS IF CLARIFICATIONS ARE NEEDED.

ADDITIONAL SPECIFICATIONS
NO 1.5s OR 3.5s PLEASE! THOSE DECIMAL NUMBERS WRECK HAVOC ON THE SYSTEM!
NO VOTING FOR MULTIPLE OPTIONS (ex 3-5). CHOOSE YOUR FAVOURITE.

[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]SquashMeDown[/mention] [mention]cherryboy[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Ayu[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]Starcomet[/mention] [mention]Tomat0skins[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Shadowtied2294[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]John2222[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]lowlowlow[/mention] [mention]123[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]grayboxers[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]slimthic[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]Desiredduck[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]pupHoudini[/mention] [mention]thespy[/mention] [mention]Shadowtied2294[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]noarmgr[/mention] [mention]Finnan[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]DeanSummer24[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]JDT544[/mention] [mention]N9292[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]frankburns[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]ChiDrag221[/mention] [mention]grayboxers[/mention][mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]njr[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]fratboydanny[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]JoshuaGroat90[/mention] [mention]skytargaryen[/mention] [mention]ColtonSocks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]skytargaryen[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]FelixSH[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]John2222[/mention] [mention]TheAllrounder[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]pupHoudini[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]John2222[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]thespy[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]Bootmark[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]dwild[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]socksniffer27[/mention] [mention]LittleGagged13[/mention] [mention]JoshuaGroat90[/mention] [mention]Subboi[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]sock slave boy[/mention] [mention]Starcomet[/mention] [mention]LittleGagged13[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 10 months ago, edited 4 times in total.

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Team 5 -- Phil and Joshua

If I'm most compatible with Joshua, it stands to reason the I must root for his team.

And [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], your new profile picture is hot!!! 8-)
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

bondagefreak wrote: 10 months ago Man, I'd just love to see you and @Stormee tightly trussed up and sucking on Phil's month-old foot rags. If the B&G college guys were ever tag-team the both of you like they did Josh, you can bet your asses they'd use Phil's raunchy fuckers to plug up your screaming, protesting mouths :lol:

Oh, not Phil's, Sir! There must be some real health warning against using his pungent wads; a month of wear on some above-average odorous feet is something no toothbrush can swiftly get rid of after :? Bring on Shawn's notorious socks, but not Phil's! And if my plea is heard first then sorry [mention]Stormee[/mention], I hope you're ok with us sucking on Shawn's rags instead of Philip's.

As for the handsome pay...bring it on! I wouldn't mind my first tie-up and gag experience being a paid role. Just know I'm an expensive actor to hire ( or expensive to abduct if I prove unwilling)
KidnappedCowboy wrote: 10 months ago And @bondagefreak, your new profile picture is hot!!! 8-)
I agree with that! 8-) Quite a lucky coincidence for me to write of handgags and then Sir honour us with a bit of his meaty palm in the picture
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Hey don't drag Shawn into this, [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention]. Plus no way am I going to be dealing with Phil's either. They can be given to those that would prefer his socks.
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Stormee wrote: 10 months ago Hey don't drag Shawn into this, @Sockgaggedman.
Oh come on, I'm sure they're not THAT bad. He's just like, I don't know, ranked second worst on the foot odour chart and the worst when talking just socks. I'm sure we can handle his foot rags 8-)

Plus no way am I going to be dealing with Phil's either. They can be given to those that would prefer his socks.
Then let us pray for mercy and/or Kyle's socks!
TheAllrounder
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheAllrounder »

not just that, i'd love to see the switcheroo scene of phil aswell :lol:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

My vote is currently going for Team 6 (Steven & Jeremy), but I must admit, the idea of having Team 2 (Nick & Shawn) at my mercy and even Team 1 (Bob & Mitch) is somewhat alluring. In fact, I would happily play with any of these guys should I find them helpless and incapacitated.

Joshua and Phil would also be a lot of fun to fool around with. Phil looks like he would be really ticklish (he's probably a squealer) and since Josh has a thing for moderately smelly footwear (like Steven does) I'd really push his buttons by introducing him to some of the fouler stuff, like Shawn's and Big Mike's shoes.

Ethan is also an obvious choice for me, and I could totally see myself just chilling with his brother Andrew.

All in all, this is a surprisingly difficult one for me to answer. I would very much enjoy tickling the living crap outta guys like Nick, Shawn, Bob, Mitch, Corey and Ryan, but I still have a strong penchant towards twinks. With that being said, I'm still debating between Team 6 and Team 4.

Man, who keeps coming up with these stupid polls anyway?! ;)

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

bondagefreak wrote: 10 months ago My vote is currently going for Team 6 (Steven & Jeremy), but I must admit, the idea of having Team 2 (Nick & Shawn) at my mercy and even Team 1 (Bob & Mitch) is somewhat alluring. In fact, I would happily play with any of these guys should I find them helpless and incapacitated.

Joshua and Phil would also be a lot of fun to fool around with. Phil looks like he would be really ticklish (he's probably a squealer) and since Josh has a thing for moderately smelly footwear (like Steven does) I'd really push his buttons by introducing him to some of the fouler stuff, like Shawn's and Big Mike's shoes.

Ethan is also an obvious choice for me, and I could totally see myself just chilling with his brother Andrew.

All in all, this is a surprisingly difficult one for me to answer. I would very much enjoy tickling the living crap outta guys like Nick, Shawn, Bob, Mitch, Corey and Ryan, but I still have a strong penchant towards twinks. With that being said, I'm still debating between Team 6 and Team 4.

Man, who keeps coming up with these stupid polls anyway?! ;)
Yo, big bro, let's double team one of them and tickle the crap outta them!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Oh double team, like the sound of that!....love the ganging up, especially when it isn't really needed and is strong overkill. Kind of hot. lol. For such a scenario may I in my humble opinion suggest team 5 or 6? :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
dbavr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dbavr »

As a big fan and previous lurker, I thought I'd engage more and fill out the compatibility test! (Also a fun way to share some of my preferences hehe)

A) 5
B) 3
C) 5
D) 2
E) 5
F) 4
G) 5
H) 1
I) 3
J) 3
K) 3
L) 2

Excited to see the result :D
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]dbavr[/mention]
Welcome onboard, buddy! It's always nice to see a new face on here.
Looking forward to seeing your name pop up regularly from now on ;)

Fun answers! According to the exercise, your best match out of these guys is NICK!
Though Nick wins quite handily in your case, Zack swoops in to claim 2nd spot and Mitch arrives in not-so-distant 3rd.
I don't know whether these results will please you, but do feel free to share your thoughts with us. Again, welcome!

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

bondagefreak wrote: 10 months ago Hey @LittleGagged13
According to the exercise, your best match out of these guys (though just barely) is BRAD!
Nick comes in very close 2nd place, followed by Zack in super close 3rd.
[mention]LittleGagged13[/mention]
I made a mistake running your exercise answers yesterday.
I only just realised it now (while running [mention]dbavr[/mention]'s results). Your answer to Question D was "5". I'm not sure why, but for some reason while I running your results, I had "5" as introverted rather than extroverted. I ran your answers twice upon realising my error a few minutes ago. It definitely changes things.

Brad still comes out on top (extroverted subs are actually much better suited for him, and so fixing my mistake actually lands him more points). But your 2nd and 3rd most compatible matches change a bit. Nick falls from 2nd place down to 4th place. Zack moves up to 2nd place and Mitch swoops in to take 3rd spot.

So your three best matches according to the exercise are Brad, Zack and Mitch. Definitely a little strange at first glance, but I'd be more than happy to dissect your results if you or anyone else would find that interesting. Let me know.

LittleGagged13
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LittleGagged13 »

Wow, it's really interesting that I got Brad 1st place. I mean when I first started reading the book I thought he was good (I like the humiliation aspect of him) but the abusiveness made me lose quite a bit of interest in him, especially taking advantage of Jeremy. I am really happy with Zack (you'll see in my answers to the B&G questionnaire soon) and I'm a bit unsure about Mitch, haven't read much of him. I wonder how Nick got moved down from 2nd (well being first last compatibility test) to 4th because I'm extroverted (I am certainly a 5 for extroversion and I can see how Brad stayed 1st cause of it but Nick?)

Anyways, here are my answers to the B&G questionnaire

Zack ticks all my boxes. Handsome, lovable, muscular, plays hockey (sports kink showing through 8-) ) and is very charming. His feet also seem like the best match for me... (one of the most important things :lol: ). In all honesty, his lovable character was reinforced by how well he handled Jeremy. I can't find much of a flaw in him.

Brad. I spent a while debating between Phil and Brad but Brad is actually abusive. Sure, Phil is one of the characters I have a intense hate for, but to go through something like Brad would be unimaginable. I really do feel sorry for Jeremy.

Even though I know that I want Zack, Nick is a close second and I think Steven has had more opportunities with other guys, so I'll have to go with Steven for this one.

I love all the qualities of Zack so I would definitely choose him but Nick is very close behind (especially the dominance).

I don't really have a favourite 1 scene but a really hot scene is probably chapters 29-30

I kinda enjoy it but I think Nick gives a little too much freedom to Steven.

Again, I would probably go with Zack. I would be tied up in the cottage (where a lot has happened) with definitely one of white Zack's hockey socks and tape gagged with duct tape. Then blindfolded and hogtied. I would love to be edged by Zack and forced to smell his hockey gear.

Here's a top 5 list

Zack
-Foot Odour would be PERFECT for me especially if they've been worn for a while (while playing hockey :lol:)
Nick
-I would be really happy with Nick, just a little bit intimidated by his foot odour (how do you get the worst of the worst :lol: I think I would be able to handle his but still).
Shawn
-Same as Nick but I guess Nick has a bit of a bias factor for me
Chris
-I could easily handle these but I feel like it would be a good taste, but not as good as the rest.
-I guess the hot factor is the only reason why he's up here
Brad
-Ranked 5th because of socks, I still hate him
-I know Brad's foot odour wouldn't be something that I would be happy with BUT he would probably do something to them (for example, in the russian rollute game, he came in his sock)

Easy Zack and Nick. I was so ready for the Zack and Nick threesome with steven (chapter 169) but we'll have to wait later for that

Although I know I love Zack, I'm not really into his farts (:lol:) so I would much rather bask in the musky Nick smell by spending the night with Nick

Zack, I love Zack I think he's the best at tickling (from what i've seen)

Zack, Nick and Joshua. Zack would be very hot (as long as he doesn't fart :lol:), would love to be swallowed up by Nick's ass and Brad (don't love his personality tho) is the hairiest (from what I can deduce)

Again, it's the same for facesitting.

I would really enjoy lapping up Zack after a hockey game (or really just anywhere, I would literally love it anywhere at any time, I would literally pay to worship him), Nick (same as Zack) and Kyle (I know Kyle hasn't been included much in this list but body worship would definitely fit kyle)

(TBH I would body worship anyone in the story (except for the subs))

Forum browsing. I was immediately engrossed in how good this story is.

Here's a list to name my top few:
Foot Worship
Sockgags
Smelly Shoes and Boots
Duct Tape Gags
Facesitting
Body Worship
BDSM
Humiliation
Mummification

17 - If you had to choose which apartment to live in, whose apartment would you choose:
* Apartment number 1 (Shawn, Chris, Joey, Big Mike)
* Apartment number 2 (Josh, Phil, Kyle, Andrew)

I would probably choose 1 (Apartment 1 seems like sock haven and Phil would literally kill the vibe for me in 2.)

18 - If you could hook up with one of the college guys, who would you choose?

Kyle. Hottest and again, I would body worship him.

This one is again going to be Zack. Imagine being in his socks while he's playing hockey and his foot smell I would savour forever

6 (blackmailing steven was a bit of a big thing)

I would have instantly given Kyle the rimjob. Sure, I don't really know Kyle but I wouldn't turn him down

Phil. He's crafty and would find some way to make my situation a living hell.

I'm pretty sure that I read somewhere Zack had a jockstrap he used for hockey? (I might be wrong) I would love to be gagged with that jockstrap

Zack and Nick (For obvious reasons), Bob (haven't talked much about him in here but still really hot and I think camping with him would be really cool) and actually Brad (for once, I say this cause 1. it would be really hot being humiliated in front of Zack, Nick and Bob, 2. Nick, Zack and Bob would be there to protect me from Brad, 3. Brad would come up with some idea that would end up being really hot (like the Russian roulette game))

To finish off, I would like to say, I choose Team 3 for the team. Shawn and Nick's feet would be amazing together and although Shawn doesn’t have much BDSM experience, I believe Nick would make up for it.

Still re-reading the story :lol:, I'm back up to the part where Jemery leaves Nick's house after Steven is tied up (Brad's far-reaching grasp)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

LittleGagged13 wrote: 10 months ago Wow, it's really interesting that I got Brad 1st place. I wonder how Nick got moved down from 2nd (well being first last compatibility test) to 4th because I'm extroverted (I am certainly a 5 for extroversion and I can see how Brad stayed 1st cause of it but Nick?)
Hey buddy-boi. Awesome questionnaire answers!
About the compatibility exercise, keep in mind that it doesn't take personal preference into account. It's just raw data and math. The system thinks you'd be most compatible with Brad based on a simple 12-question test. It's not a foolproof system for sure, but I'm more than happy to dissect your answers and explain the system's reasoning for your matchup with Brad.

Here are the answers you provided:

A - Highly submissive
B - Preference for age: 24-29
C - Preference for body type: Athletic
D - Extroverted
E - Strong desire for degradation/humiliation/teasing
F - Moderate desire for physical contact
G - Very strong foot/footwear fetish
H - Light attraction to tickling
I - Adventurous personality
J - Forgiving predisposition
K - Playful demeanour
L - Moderately sensitive

Even without the point system I have going, just looking at these answers, I would've definitely placed you in camp Brad, or at the very least felt that he would be quite competitive in your case.

Here is the actual breakdown:

A - Highly submissive (MAJOR points for Brad)
B - Preference for age: 24-29 (MAJOR points for Brad)
C - Preference for body type: Athletic (MAJOR points for Brad)
D - Extroverted (MAJOR points for Brad)
E - Strong desire for degradation/humiliation/teasing (MAJOR points for Brad)
F - Moderate desire for physical contact
G - Very strong foot/footwear fetish (Moderate points for Brad)
H - Light attraction to tickling (Moderate points for Brad)
I - Adventurous personality (MAJOR points for Brad)
J - Forgiving predisposition (Moderate points for Brad)
K - Playful demeanour (Moderate points for Brad)
L - Moderately sensitive

The fact that you're highly submissive, that you have a preference for guys in Brad's age group, that you have a preference for athletic body types, that you're extroverted, have a strong liking for humiliation and an even stronger foot fetish makes you prime Brad material. Your adventurous spirit, forgiving nature and playfulness only helps to cement that further.

As for why Nick would suddenly drop out of your top three as a result of you being extroverted; you win no points with Nick for being an extrovert. You only win points with Zack, Brad, Joshua and Mitch (as far as Dom & Switches go). Nick actually has a preference for quieter more introverted types. If you enjoy doing your own thing, gardening at home, pursuing your own hobbies and generally being calm, Nick wins points. If you're into people, are generally outspoken and need lots of social activities, then Zack, Brad, Josh and Mitch win points. With Brad, it's definitely more a question of outspokenness. Introverts tend to keep things bottled in a lot more and tend to have a lot of self-control/self-inhibitions; in that, they refrain from reacting to various stimuli. That's basically the antipode of what Brad would want.

While I'm in no way seeking to excuse Brad for his abusive behaviour, his pairing with Jeremy was doomed from the start. It was just an awful, awful matchup. Had Brad met someone like Joshua, then things might've gone very differently. Just saying.

With that being said, Zack and Mitch (both of whom are very much alike) scored very high as well. The age preference and the fact that you prefer athletic types over hunky ones sorta skewed the results in Brad's favour. But even then, it's very close.

If you were to actually pair up with Brad, you'd be in for quite the challenge. Is he redeemable? Perhaps.
Either way, you would definitely have your work cut out for you.

If it wasn't for his harshness and generally abusive attitude, he would undoubtedly be very popular on here. The fact that his case is still being brought up and discussed basically means that readers want to find something redeemable in him and want to like him.

gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

I was torn between being tied up and at the mercy of Team 4 and 5, but I ultimately went with Team 5. Phil is an ass but I kinda love that about him :lol:
dbavr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dbavr »

bondagefreak wrote: 10 months ago @dbavr
Welcome onboard, buddy! It's always nice to see a new face on here.
Looking forward to seeing your name pop up regularly from now on ;)

Fun answers! According to the exercise, your best match out of these guys is NICK!
Though Nick wins quite handily in your case, Zack swoops in to claim 2nd spot and Mitch arrives in not-so-distant 3rd.
I don't know whether these results will please you, but do feel free to share your thoughts with us. Again, welcome!

Thank you so much! Big admirer of your works so I’m defos honoured to be welcomed so nicely. I will most definitely be showing up on the forum more often!

As for the results, I kind of have to admit I had hoped for Nick solely because of how amazing the scenes with him specifically had been for me. Love the trashtalk / merciless dom idea. I guess the compatibility system can’t be fooled 😜
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic