BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE APR 04*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
46%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
4%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
4%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 112

gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

gag1195 wrote: 9 months ago Absolutely gotta use different gags depending on the victim/situation. Am I pranking a friend or getting revenge? Gonna bust out the stinky objects! Am I in a more romantic situation? Gonna use the sub's preferred gag, or a gag better suited for some long term silence. Does the victim like stinky socks and musky odors? then those socks are stay far away from him! Am I trying to work fast and get something to shut them up? Socks, handkerchief, tie, tape, whatever is in arm's reach until I can better shut them up!

Humans are creatures of habit, and we all tend to have preferred or favorite things. Gags and restraints are no different. But there are lots of options and circumstances to always limit yourself to just one or two gags!
I'm being lazy but you phrased it best lol. But yeah, it definitely depends on the context and who's being tied up. Although I might still use odorous materials when I know they like it, to add some excitement to the situation. Or some "trouble" where the victim hopes no one notices how much they're enjoying it.
sock slave boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sock slave boy »

bondagefreak wrote: 9 months ago
* NEW POLL *
NO VOTING THIS TIME. REPONSES IN THE COMMENTS.

Are you of the opinion that some gags are more fitting than others, depending on the receiver, scenario and reason for the gag being imposed? Would you fish the same gag (eg: socks from the same wearer) each time, irrespective of the victim and irrespective of the circumstances surrounding the gagging? Or would you favour different gags depending on the guy being gagged and depending on the occasion?

D'you feel as though some guys' worn socks/jockstraps/boxers are more fitting for specific occasions (eg: prank kidnapping, consensual tugs, non-consensual tugs, bedroom foreplay, stashing away of a prisoner, enforced curfew, revenge, discipline) or would you go for the same gags pretty much each time...irrespective of the occasion?

Eg: If one of the forum subs was being manhandled and bound up by a group of guys and you were asked to fetch a gag to keep him quiet, would you go for the same gag as if you were consensually fooling around with one of your bound & helpless friends?

If you feel as though some gags are more appropriate for certain circumstances, do share specific examples.
Eg "Yes, I think the inflatable bulb gag is best suited for sleepsack-enforced curfews. X guy's socks are best suited for prank kidnappings. X guy's socks are best suited for keeping someone stashed away and quiet. X guy's jockstrap is best used for bedroom foreplay. This gag is best suited to keep X guy quiet. X guy's socks are best suited for mouthy, obnoxious subs. X gag is awesome for dishing out justice and keeping villains quiet." Etc.

SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS IN THE COMMENT SECTION

@OrdinaryWorld @Msueta@2 @GoBucks @Socksbound @Pup Wingletang @Sockgaggedman @socjuc @jammer212 @smushboy @luiggi87 @Ossassin @blackbound @sws91 @CorbD91 @Mummybag @Mitchelaiden @zzzz12333211 @ShadowHusky @user3434658 @jammer212 @Whitestorm @EJTied22 @Volobond @LockedCheeseBird @Footsub @Red86 @Pup @4toes @subguybr @Trainedsub @SquashMeDown @cherryboy @sami200456boyfriend @smushboy @wataru14 @CrownedLoy76 @Boston2265 @Hornysub @vincenzotognolo22 @Pantyhose971 @Bradstick @Tsuhaya @Wedgieboy69 @Straitjacketed @KidnappedCowboy @Ayu @subguybr @Lovethemsocks @Stormee @Ropelover98 @Guardianbound @Starcomet @Tomat0skins @Gaybondage @gaggedfeety @maliki @Shadowtied2294 @Footsub123 @NeedControl @John2222 @Scottstud94 @lowlowlow @123 @ShadowHusky @socjuc @Mummybag @squirrel @DeeperThanRed @Socksbound @Volobond @Bradstick @Msueta@2 @vincenzotognolo22 @GoBucks @CrownedLoy76 @Wedgieboy69 @wataru14 @Pup Wingletang @OrdinaryWorld @Gagfan @Canuck100 @The slave @Straitjacketed @Scottstud94 @Mitchelaiden @BoudBoy22 @Sockgaggedman @subguybr @4toes @gag1195 @grayboxers @Tsuhaya @maliki @Red86 @Stormee @slimthic @Guardianbound @MaxRoper @Desiredduck @puffalover @Yaru @Ropelover98 @pupHoudini @thespy @Shadowtied2294 @Footsub123 @The WinterShuffle @noarmgr @Finnan @Jb99 @Volobond @BlueZephyr @Red86 @Socksbound @gaggedfeety @OrdinaryWorld @gag1195 @Wedgieboy69 @Msueta@2 @4toes @harveygasson @Sockgaggedman @squirrel @GoBucks @Sockbound1234 @Ossassin @Pup Wingletang @Mummybag @Footsub @Gagfan @Kratos @The slave @blackbound @ShadowHusky @socjuc @DeanSummer24 @wataru14 @CrownedLoy76 @sami200456boyfriend @Batsox @JDT544 @N9292 @Mitchelaiden @Jason07 @tugfan @Whitestorm @EJTied22 @Batsox @Boston2265 @Jason07 @frankburns @vincenzotognolo22 @ChiDrag221 @grayboxers@Ropelover98 @Volobond @4toes @subguybr @sami200456boyfriend @wataru14 @squirrel @Socksbound @OrdinaryWorld @Pup Wingletang @Whitestorm @ShadowHusky @Michael-Colin @Ossassin @blackbound @Batsox @Msueta@2 @njr @Mitchelaiden @fratboydanny @Footsub @Jason07 @socjuc @CrownedLoy76 @GoBucks @vincenzotognolo22 @JoshuaGroat90 @skytargaryen @ColtonSocks @Tsuhaya @Whitestorm @The slave @Pup @Bradstick @socjuc @Footsub123 @Socksbound @gag1195 @Pup Wingletang @CrownedLoy76 @Sockbound1234 @Wedgieboy69 @Guardianbound @OrdinaryWorld @Stormee @Msueta@2 @GoBucks @Sockgaggedman @Ossassin @Red86 @skytargaryen @blackbound @BoudBoy22 @Michael-Colin @Mummybag @4toes @Mitchelaiden @Batsox @Footsub @FelixSH @Lovethemsocks @John2222 @TheAllrounder @MaxRoper @wataru14 @Red86 @pupHoudini @Yaru @harveygasson @Pup Wingletang @squirrel @Footsub123 @Guardianbound @John2222 @Pup @thespy @Jb99 @GoBucks @Socksbound @Wedgieboy69 @Volobond @Sockgaggedman @Msueta@2 @ShadowHusky @Stormee @Socksbound @The slave @Lovethemsocks @Bootmark @socjuc @dwild @jammer212 @Ropelover98 @Straitjacketed @socksniffer27 @LittleGagged13 @JoshuaGroat90 @Subboi @MountainMan_91 @that1kid13 @sock slave boy @Starcomet @JustaDreamer @dbavr

I'm usually the type that gets attached, :D
I don't know if my opinion really matters, if it's consensual I expect a suggestion from my side to be followed, for the non-consensual I would just survive, ;)
in case I should help I think I should follow the instructions, if I am asked for a particular gag I have to manage to find it, personally I think so the gag must be appropriate for the situation. a thief must have tasted his robbery, the simple victim deserves the worst, a curfew so respected must be like candy...
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

It should be creative and different each time. But I would always love the Wround around Duct Tape Gag.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Context matters and variety matters as well. I wouldn't use a twink's own socks as a gag but if it's a beefy muscle sub, go right ahead, make use of their bigger feet and gym habit. If you're in a relationship and tie each other on occasion, it's good to switch it up once in a while.

I agree with many of the other commenters here as well and won't repeat them. Suffice it to say, I wouldn't want to be gagged in the same way repeatedly, so I won't subject others to the same.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I also think the gag should fit the punishment . If they did something really bad give them a worst gag like a bulb gag . If they did something bad but wasn't really bad give them a softer gag like a sock / jock strap .
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Using the same gag for all occasions just feels so dull.
Also means they can get used to it and unless your trying for long term records or something (need an ol reliable) there is no real reason to not be creative with it.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

gaggedfeety wrote: 9 months ago
gag1195 wrote: 9 months ago Absolutely gotta use different gags depending on the victim/situation. Am I pranking a friend or getting revenge? Gonna bust out the stinky objects! Am I in a more romantic situation? Gonna use the sub's preferred gag, or a gag better suited for some long term silence. Does the victim like stinky socks and musky odors? then those socks are stay far away from him! Am I trying to work fast and get something to shut them up? Socks, handkerchief, tie, tape, whatever is in arm's reach until I can better shut them up!

Humans are creatures of habit, and we all tend to have preferred or favorite things. Gags and restraints are no different. But there are lots of options and circumstances to always limit yourself to just one or two gags!
I'm being lazy but you phrased it best lol. But yeah, it definitely depends on the context and who's being tied up. Although I might still use odorous materials when I know they like it, to add some excitement to the situation. Or some "trouble" where the victim hopes no one notices how much they're enjoying it.
That's an excellent point too! Is the sub/victim into the stink? Perhaps use the sock gag to possibly humiliate him! And of course, the stinky gag is an excellent reward when they are deserving/earned it. Like all the various gags, stench is just another tool in the bondage arsenal!
My M/M Stories Here
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

As pretty much all have said before, the gag (i.e. the punishment) must fit the crime; and I live by that. From that, you can conclude against monotony in the gag department.
To add my own to the discussion against the same type of gag being used, I think that gags should differ not only on account of them being used as punishment material ( where the quality might differ from clean to filthy) but also in the instances when the gag is not used as something disciplinary. They should differ, just as Sir said,
depending on the receiver, scenario and reason for the gag being imposed.

Even outside the prominence of the stuffing gag and the dirty material used for stuffing, the punishment must fit the crime mentality can still apply as a factor for filtering different gags. Though I'm very much a dirtier the sock the mouthier the sub is type of guy, there certainly are other types of gags to punish the sub with outside of attacking his flavour senses. Something uncomfortable for the mouth, too big or simply overly humiliating can also do the trick.

Different gags should of course be used depending on the receiver and his experience or lack thereof in having his mouth shut. The gag should also differ depending on his preferences, whether they are followed or not. It's very enjoyable when the gagger knows what his gagee likes and uses that type of gag on him as a gift and much more enjoyable when he knows what his sub dreads and uses precisely that as punishment!

The reason/scenario should, in my opinion, interfere most with the quality of the gag: with friends fooling around or consensual play one can get by with just tape or even stuffing that still leaves muffled cries hearable; incomprehensible but hearable. In a kidnapping or house break-in scenario, the gag should be more extreme to be realistic and enjoyable.
Many more reasons such as aesthetics come to mind, but all this is to say that yes, the gag should differ depending on its context.

bondagefreak wrote: 9 months ago If you feel as though some gags are more appropriate for certain circumstances, do share specific examples.
Let me try my hand at that!
Inflatable bulb gags- best suited for kidnappings, house break-ins or any scenario when one has to shut someone up fast and very effectively. Sponge gags- best suited for sleeping curfews. Ball gags, detective gags and clever gags- best suited for aesthetics and taking pictures. Handgags- best for up-close contact and smothering. Pecker gags- best for humiliating. First ones that came to mind.

I think I know where he stands on this question, but I'm still curious what Sir [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] has to say considering he's a world-renowned Olympic medalist in the gagging department.
Subboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Subboi »

That’s a very hot topic going on here. I do agree that multiple types of gags are needed for practical reasons and the feelings associated with them.

Handgags are the hottest of all in my opinion and take no time to apply. They are perfect to mark dominance and also offer the possibility to control breathing in case the sub fights too much. They are the gags I am yearning for.

Muzzle gags give you a hot look and can be left in place for a long time. They would go well with a straight jacket for example and can be used when the sub is required to stay put for a long period of time. They require a bit of planning.

Inflatable gags or sponge gags seem to me that they should be used when a sub is misbehaving because of the level of discomfort.

For an overnight gag I think socks or jocks are the best.

Then there are also more humiliating types such as urinals, ashtray etc. These seem to be required for a planned session
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

I have to agree with everyone else saying gags really are very situational.

Something instant? Handgag.
Something tight for a short while? Sock and wrap around, or something more specialized like a ball gag or a inflatable gag.
Something long term or overnight? Strips of tape, or a muzzle. (Or both :P)
Something to keep them as quiet as possible? Sock, tape, gas mask.
Nothing makes someone quieter than controlling their air intake.

While I'm sure loads of you immediately think that socks and wrap around tape are great long term, long term is relative. :P
Starcomet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Starcomet »

Honestly, for me personally I would think it would be the same type of gag most of the time, but there are instances where a variety of gags can be used depending on the situation. For example, if the dom wants to keep their sub close, but quiet and under control, then a tight and long handgag should be used and also if a quick gag is needed when none is around. To humiliate the sub for a long period of time in addition to keeping them quiet, then a smelly sock, jockstrap, or underwear should be used. If the dom just wants to keep them quiet for an extended period of time, then a regular tape, cloth, muzzle gag should be used.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Very interesting and detailed answers! I'm a bit surprised that no one is following the examples I gave by providing specific examples though. Since you guys seem to want my input, I'll inject a partial response. It might encourage those of you into laundry-gags to be more specific ;)

For the semi-consensual bondage-enforced stashing away of a cooperative captive, I would definitely prioritise Corey's ratty old jogging socks followed by a generous amount of sticky athletic tape or duct tape. Corey's socks - to me - seem best suited for keeping a captive quiet for his own safety.

Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

So I've been thinking about this one since yesterday, not long after posted.

This is a hard one for me to give a definitive answer. Every situation would be different but I have a liking for the muzzle look. Whether that be an actual muzzle or tape muzzle (actual muzzle is definitely higher liking, even if not as effective without something stuffed in the mouth 1st). Real life plays a major role into my decision here to. But if we were to go fiction and say I was to jump into this story, I'd still be unlikely to use anything to foul. Sure it's humiliating to the one it's imposed on (unless they really like it) but it's just not me. And I'm definitely not gonna use underwear. Personally thats just gross but I also will not kink shame those into it. Just don't ask me to do it. So just gonna say I'm gonna go for the basic if nothing is available or muzzle if it is.

Now this is purely fiction but should I be thrown into this story and asked to help provide a nice gag for say Brad, then I'd hope one of Phil's nasty ass socks be laying around. Add a nice duct tape muzzle and we're good to go!! Obviously I know that isn't likely since Brad and Phil don't know each other but it's a taught even if I dislike Phil's ass too. He can have one of his own socks with a nice tape muzzle too 🤣
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Well, Sir [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], you blew in the assembly horn now be prepared for the influx of laundry-gags!

For punishing a ratty conniving guy that betrayed his friends and though he could hide in the shadows for a few months, Andrew's equally ratty foot wads followed by more than a dozen orbits of extra sticky tape should do the trick! Couldn't resist this one, now to some serious stuff:

For the first consensual gagging session of a guy that's not decided on his liking of the whole dirty socks thing, Joey's sweaty rags can offer that dirty material feel without overwhelming an inexperienced mouth. Chris' socks would be the cherry on top as a gag used in normal guys' horseplaying after a football game- used nonconsensual and roughly held in by many hands trying to get hold of the single roll of tape. Mitch or Bob's nuclear socks used for gags in hazing rituals for newcomers to their respective fields, nonconsensual of course and jammed in by many rough manly jeering hands and taped in with that characteristic 'police line do not cross' tape to fit the overall vibe. Jeremy's socks, after some days of accumulating floor dust and foot wax, used to humiliate a really buff guy that's been captured- 250 lbs of pure muscle kept silent by the chubby socks of a 19-year-old sub holding on for dear life to his 130 lbs. To punish the class nerd for reminding the teacher of that day's test, the socks of the college's most odorously foot-plagued student, Shawn, before he was able to reach his cousin's place for their monthly wash; shoved in to fill to bursting a mouth that proved itself too loud, held in by all the tape the class could find at the nurse's infirmary. Nick's socks used as a permanent mouth stuffing for Brad while he forcefully attends some sessions with a psychiatrist for what he did to his and Zack's bois, held in by a muzzle. Zack's socks and/or jockstrap used to gag the rival hockey team's most vehement supporter in a playful kidnapping part of sports banter. Ethan's moist cotton-padded socks used on Shane's defenceless form as backfire to his original plan to punish his younger brother and his friend- truly getting back at him for what he did to Andrew and completing the circle of life. Kyle's socks used as a gag in a surprise birthday kidnapping for Steven. Nick's running shorts used on Steven if he ever does something so naughty it deserves a larger-than-life gag. And finally, Zack's socks used as a gag for my own surprise birthday kidnapping in a few month's time :lol:

Sorry, kinda went on a bit of a gag rant
thespy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thespy »

Definitely - the gag should befit the proper scenario/punishment. All gags are great and hot, but not all gags are great and hot for the same thing; That said there are some gags like the classic ball gag or just some duct tape that you can use almost in any scenario/punishment/prank/silencer etc. and it will make sense and look good.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Sockgaggedman wrote: 9 months ago Chris' socks would be the cherry on top as a gag used in normal guys' horseplaying after a football game- used nonconsensual and roughly held in by many hands trying to get hold of the single roll of tape. Mitch or Bob's nuclear socks used for gags in hazing rituals for newcomers to their respective fields, nonconsensual of course and jammed in by many rough manly jeering hands and taped in with that characteristic 'police line do not cross' tape to fit the overall vibe.
Some very interesting examples there, boi. We see eye to eye on several of them; Chris' socks being a good example. I too see his socks as being prime gagging material for rough non-con horseplay and many-vs-1 hazing.

Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

I had to think this one long and hard to answer this. There are many different types of bondage in any situation. Whether it's a hazing or prank or simple consensual games. Each situation can lead to a different variety of gags, whether it comes from the captor's side or the victim's own. It all depends the situation. Does the victim have to be loud when being tied up? Yes, simpe gag would be peeling the sock off their foot or the captor's and stuff that mouth up. Is the captor mad at the victim for doing something to make them mad and needed to be taught a lesson? Well, depends what the victim was doing such stealing from the locker room and needs to be punished.

Any gag works perfectly in the situation as long as it seems fitting. I'm not sure what else to say as it could be a sock gag, muzzle, jockstrap stuffing, ballgag, etc. It all depends if the captor needs assistance to gag the target and quick.
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
noarmgr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by noarmgr »

Personally, I'm someone who loves smelly gags above all else (especially socks), so if I was the dominant one, I'd pick a gag that still smells but at appropriate levels.
let's take TuG's characters as an example. depending on the seriousness of the act I will gag my submissive with:
1: Joey's socks (still sweaty)
2: Chris' socks (rather smelly, and sometimes combined with Joey's socks)
3: zack's socks (very smelly we go up several levels)
4: Shawn's socks (no comments)
5: Mike's socks and boxers
6: mitch's socks (putrid)
7: Nick's Socks and Boxers (Ultimate Punishment)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]noarmgr[/mention] Nice list, buddy 8-) Where does Officer Bob fit into all this?
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

sock slave boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sock slave boy »

noarmgr wrote: 9 months ago Personally, I'm someone who loves smelly gags above all else (especially socks), so if I was the dominant one, I'd pick a gag that still smells but at appropriate levels.
let's take TuG's characters as an example. depending on the seriousness of the act I will gag my submissive with:
1: Joey's socks (still sweaty)
2: Chris' socks (rather smelly, and sometimes combined with Joey's socks)
3: zack's socks (very smelly we go up several levels)
4: Shawn's socks (no comments)
5: Mike's socks and boxers
6: mitch's socks (putrid)
7: Nick's Socks and Boxers (Ultimate Punishment)
I think I would love to be your sub :D
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Keeping in mind that the FO scores found on the stat cards are not necessarily representative of the smelliness of a laundry hamper's contents, my list would differ a bit from [mention]noarmgr[/mention] if I had to rank their hampers in terms of severity. Going by their respective laundry habits and etc, it would look something like this:

1- JOEY/ETHAN
2- JOSH/KYLE
3- BRAD
---------------------------------------------------DANGER ZONE
4- CHRIS/PHIL
5- ANDREW/COREY/BIG MIKE
6- MITCH/BOB/ZACK
7- NICK
8- SHAWN
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

bondagefreak wrote: 9 months ago Keeping in mind that the FO scores found on the stat cards are not necessarily representative of the smelliness of a laundry hamper's contents, my list would differ a bit from @noarmgr if I had to rank their hampers in terms of severity. Going by their respective laundry habits and etc, it would look something like this:

1- JOEY/ETHAN
2- JOSH/KYLE
3- BRAD
---------------------------------------------------DANGER ZONE
4- CHRIS/PHIL
5- ANDREW/COREY/BIG MIKE
6- MITCH/BOB/ZACK
7- NICK
8- SHAWN
So you're saying Joey and Ethan would less severe compared to Shawn's? If anything, I'd say Ethan's is less and Joey's be next to Nick and Shawn is above them.

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Stormee[/mention]
Not sure I'm understanding your question, buddy-boi. Joey's stuff is nowhere even close to Nick's and/or Shawn's stuff.
Joey's a very active jock, but he's the suave type who's much better at changing his socks and keeping his stuff washed.
His socks are the gags you guys would all want to be sucking on and gagging on IRL.

See how he compares to Chris.

Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention]

My mistake... I was thinking of Phil. I don't know why. Just a mistake, I was thinking of something else for some reason. :oops:

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Stormee[/mention] You oughta be fed a pair of Phil's stinkers then 8-)

Phil's hamper would be on par with Chris'. His socks are a bit worse than Chris', but Chris' workout & sports-infused boxers and jockstraps would definitely be more challenging to deal with than Phil's undies. Their hampers both come out evenly matched in my books.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic