BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE APR 04*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
46%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
4%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
4%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 112

CorbD91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CorbD91 »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago1 = fresh from the drawer
3 = worn for an hour or two
6-8 = very mild smelling
10 = average/moderate
12 = stinky
14 = pretty damn stinky!
16 = REALLY smelly
18+ = downright putrid

In other news, I was just thanking you guys for the 300,000 views a mere two weeks ago.
But it looks like we'll already be hitting the 320,000 mark by this time tomorrow.
Hmm, I would rate myself around 3 to 8, so shall we say 5? I worked for a years in fragrances and as quality control I had to make sure they smelled as they should so I've got a pretty sensitive, albeit professional, nose. :lol:

Really not a fan of anything smelling too sharp or funky.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I would like to change my rating to a 15 .
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks for the fantastic comments, everyone!
And a major thanks to our very talented forum artist [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] for his spectacular visual contribution.

As for all your new (and corrected) ratings, I'll be adding them to the next Foot/Sock Odour Comfort Chart ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 222 - A FITTING DEMISE
Friday, May 22 (11:20 AM)

The warmth of Shawn's body against my naked, sleepsack-encased skin contrasted sharply with the harsh, cold manner in which he was currently bent on treating me. His body radiated heat, but his personae exuded the exact opposite.

If I had to grade Shawn and place him on scale of personality types, the man would be on the complete opposite end of Zack.

Jeremy's new mentor was warm and vibrant, whereas Shawn -and to a somewhat lesser extent, his cousin- was cold and almost mechanical in his approach.

Oh don't get me wrong.
Physically speaking, the blond cousins were both very warm.
I mean, Nick was an absolute furnace when it came to producing physical heat.
But as far as personality and character went, he and Shawn were altogether very different from Zack.

True, I didn't know Zack that well, and I didn't now Shawn that much either.
But I'd been tied up, gagged and restrained by both of them several times, and the differences between the two were quite glaring to say the least.

For starters, Zack took pride in his knots.
He loved tight ropework and visibly enjoyed the art of restraining me and making boyz like me feel helpless.

Those couple times he'd roped me up, he'd taken so much time and had been so careful and calm that I'd practically fallen asleep...something that had never happened with Nick.

He was passionate about bondage, to the point where it would've been obvious to even the most non-observant bystander. Gagging a sub was a sweet and savory thing for him, something that really didn't seem to do much for Shawn.

Shawn took no pleasure from doing what he did.
His actions were purely mechanical and driven by a simple desire not to have to worry about me.

Had his room been adorned with a dog cage, I would've probably spent the last two days locked inside it.
His gags were completely unimaginative and there was no sense of play or passion involved in his dealings with me.

I was a tool to be used, or rather, something to experiment with.
My oral cavity could provide certain forms of physical pleasure, and as such, I was expected to provide them for him.
There was no exchange of services. No desire to tickle me, tease me or fondle me.
His hands were warm, but his touch was cold and barren.

Even now, the imperious manner in which he'd gagged me came attached with no subtle strings of pleasure, and apparently stirred no emotions at all in him.

He wanted me silenced, and the plug gag was going to enforce that.
It served as a mere extension of his will; it's only purpose being to stop me from being able to communicate or produce comprehensible sounds.

Most people would find such a device to be both kinky and audacious.
Aside from hardened bondage-Masters, few guys could actually pick up such a gag and impose it someone else without at least chuckling, smirking or flinching at the sheer kinkiness of it all.
Nick was one of those guys, and apparently, so was Shawn.

My Master was a bit different though.
He too was on the colder end of the spectrum. But even though he was sometimes unbearably strict and often kept a stone-hard face during his bondage-oriented altercations with me, protectionism and order were his prime motivators. Being restrained by Nick was a most exhilarating experience.

It was a totally different feel from what I'd experienced with Zack, but it was thrilling and wonderful nonetheless. Nick wasn't always a benevolent captor, but at least his tight ropework ended up oozing passion more often than not. The man enjoyed the act of binding me, even when he didn't always show it. And although he wasn't especially wordy in his affection for me, his constant desire to have me safely tucked beneath him at night really spoke a lot about the way his mind worked.

He may have been cold and strict at times, but his intentions were of the noblest sort.

As disappointing as I found Shawn's uninspiring and lackluster treatment of me, I still held a small bias of approval toward him and viewed the guy in a somewhat positive light.

The stud had no feelings for me.
He had simply been asked to babysit and keep an eye out for me.

Shawn wasn't gay and was vanilla to the point of having virtually no taboos about his older cousin's bondage gear.
There was no shame associated with their usage, only indifference...not to mention an unprejudiced understanding of the practical purpose they served. In short, he had a horny gagged guy, bound up and struggling on his bed, but even the spectacle of my writhing body could do little to draw his attention away from the engrossing fantasy world of his video games.
A definite far cry from Zack's near-inability to keep his hands to himself.

I'd been so impressed and taken aback when Shawn showed a glimmer of interest in my being just a few minutes ago. It felt like having a secret crush on someone for the longest time, and all of a sudden having that person suddenly notice you and acknowledge your existence!

I didn't have a crush on Shawn, but I definitely felt a certain thrill and exhilaration at the sound of him questioning me over whether or not I'd enjoyed my stay with Josh last night.

Shawn wasn't warm or loving.
But at least he was fair and quite possibly the least sadistic Dom I'd ever met.

All things considered, I wasn't totally unhappy with having him as my babysitter.
Our time together had gotten off to a very rocky start. But after hitting an all time low in my esteem, the man had surprised me a bit by showing himself to be more reasonable and humane than I would've previously given him credit for.

And so, the big oaf proceeded to march me over to his apartment; his big duffle bag slung over one shoulder and my helplessly cocooned form slung over the other.

His naked torso felt warm against my spandex-clad skin, but knowing that there was no love behind it only made me lust even more for my own Master's return.

One more day and Nick would finally be back.
Oh how I longed to be in his arms again.

As soon as we entered the senior hunk's apartment, the cacophonic mess of shouting, giggling and screaming resumed.
The tightly pallet-wrapped form of Josh soon greeted our eyes, and was accompanied by the sight of Chris, Joey and Kyle forming a tight circle around him.

Josh yelled and screamed for mercy. But most of all, he was laughing as the three shirtless brutes held him still and wrapped him up from the neck down.

He wasn't the only one laughing though.
In fact, all of them were. Chris especially seemed to be getting a big thrill out of this. And I couldn't help but admire the size of his arms and the broadness of his shoulders as his hardened muscles bulged and came to life.

All of them were shirtless, and all of them were eagerly participating in young Joshua's impending demise.
All of them, save for Mike, that is.

Instead of helping out, the 7-foot-tall giant simply resigned himself to sitting on the couch and chuckling as the comical scene unfolded before his eyes. His lack of participation only helped to further cement the "gentle giant" sticker I'd mentally labelled him with.

Shawn closed the door and walked into the open living room area.
I was expecting to be carried across the apartment and banished to the confines of his smelly stink-box room, but mercy showed its face, and the lumbering, furry-chested muscle god dumped his duffle bag on the living room floor and placed me down on the couch, right next to a visibly amused Big Mike.

"Hey there, buddy." the crop-haired giant spoke, temporarily taking his eyes off the spectacle of Josh and throwing me a rather friendly smile.

The man held his PlayStation controller in one hand, but changed his seating angle to make some room for my tightly sleepsacked form.

Shawn laid me down, and there I was, lying face-up on the living room couch, with the back of my head resting on Big Mike's thigh and a big rubber plug gag buckled tight inside my mouth.

It didn't take long for Shawn to join the jockish trio of college hazers, and pretty soon there were FOUR brutish beasts holding onto the heavily outmatched, squirmy blond twink.

I watched with great interest as the struggling kid was lifted up off the floor, and I couldn't help but sprout a boner at the sight of his legs and feet being forcibly restrained and wrapped up.

The laughing and screaming continued, but even though broad backs and thick arms obstructed my vision, I immediately recognised the telltale signs of a stray handgag as Joshua's yelps and loud giggles were suddenly cut off and muffled.

"Shut up!" Joey scolded, giving me a hint as to who was currently doing the gagging.

Between Josh's demise, the PlayStation and my helplessly sacked up form, Big Mike couldn't quite decide where to lay his eyes or what to focus his attention on.

The sound of his amused chuckling caught my attention, and I quickly found myself staring up at his soft-featured, moderately handsome face.

The friendly giant smiled at me.
"You got something in your mouth, eh?" he asked, petting my hair with one hand and placing his other massive palm on top of my spandex-clad chest.

I could do nothing but look up into my soft-tempered babysitter's dark brown eyes and suck on the oversized bulb of rubber Shawn had deemed fit to plug my mouth with.

I tried getting Mike to unbuckle the thing, but the colossal man was virtually clueless about my wants and desires.
He just sat there and watched rather helplessly as I cried out and spewed a series of incomprehensible complaints.

I HATED the bulb.
I hated it SO MUCH!

Even since getting the stupid sleepsack delivered to us, the rubber plug gag had become Nick's favourite go-to item for when it came to keeping me silent.

The thing could gag mouths of all size. It was cold and rather impersonal.
It did its job real well. In fact, it did its job a little TOO well.

The rubber was really thick and tasted strong.
It was fat, intrusive, and most of all, extremely effective.

The bulbous plug filled my oral cavity and rendered oral communication -any type of oral communication- virtually impossible.

Nick very much enjoyed the silence it provided.
No complaining. No arguing. And definitely no talking.
The inflatable gag was completely talk-proof, and every night for the past three weeks, I'd been forced to endure its undefeatable and insurmountable reign over my mouth.

"Uuggghmmph..."

The sound of my own muffled spewing and the sight of the four shirtless hunks holding Josh hostage caused a sizeable tent to poke up past my otherwise flat, washboard abdomen.

Joshua cried out and giggled.
The guys around him laughed, shouted instructions at each other and ended up ordering the squirming twerp to pipe it down several times.

I watched the chaotic scene unfold and eyed the arousing spectacle with growing interest.
I could do nothing but lie there and quietly hope my throbbing boner would swiftly subside. Otherwise one of the resident jocks was bound to notice the huge tent between my thighs and take advantage of my vulnerability and helplessness.

A very delicate and precarious predicament I now found myself in.
Call me evil, but for some reason I couldn't help but rejoice at the fact that devilish teen-stud Josh was now sharing in a fate similar to mine.

What goes up, must come down.
A taste of his own medicine indeed.

BOUND & GAGGED KINK INDEX
A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS, FOLLOWED BY THE APPROPRIATE KINK/FETISH TAGS FEATURED WITHIN EACH CHAPTER.
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Really great chapter [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I really love how you drag the story out. Here I was expecting to find josh mercilessly in the jocks hands being tortured, only for the chapter to have a calm reflective tone. Steven thinking about his captors and reminiscing about his experiences and only slightly introducing Josh’s demise.

I shouldn’t be surprised though this isn’t new to the story you have a knack for describing the action without actually having to describe it. The details you give set it up but the emotion behind it makes the imagination tell the story.

I’m happy you belayed my fears for Josh with the playfulness of the scene, especially when you talk of Shawn’s coldness towards Steven I once again tensed you with what would unfold. I was originally worried as other than Josh and a small extent Mike none of the beefy jocks had showN any lighter fun side.

I foolishly assumed it would be like reading about Steven and Brad back when camping. Reading about the fear and harshness. Josh has been hanging with these guys for ages and definitely loves the attention I’m sure whatever the jocks have planned Steven will get to enjoy equally.

I’m still the only signature on that petition to free Josh so I guess I will have to go with the crowd. Just don’t hurt him ;) 8-)

Great work can’t wait for the next chapter
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Socksbound wrote: 3 years ago I’m still the only signature on that petition to free Josh so I guess I will have to go with the crowd. Just don’t hurt him
Haha, I'm afraid [mention]Socksbound[/mention] that I still don't feel justice has been done! Also I find myself again feeling like Steven's horniness gets the better of his judgments in favor of and against certain people, but oh well.

I really loved the examination and comparison of our trifecta of major Doms and their styles! Poor Steven definitely deserves a captor passionate about bondage!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Socksbound wrote: 3 years ago Really great chapter @bondagefreak I really love how you drag the story out. Here I was expecting to find josh mercilessly in the jocks hands being tortured, only for the chapter to have a calm reflective tone. Steven thinking about his captors and reminiscing about his experiences and only slightly introducing Josh’s demise.

I shouldn’t be surprised though this isn’t new to the story you have a knack for describing the action without actually having to describe it. The details you give set it up but the emotion behind it makes the imagination tell the story.

I’m happy you belayed my fears for Josh with the playfulness of the scene, especially when you talk of Shawn’s coldness towards Steven I once again tensed you with what would unfold. I was originally worried as other than Josh and a small extent Mike none of the beefy jocks had showN any lighter fun side.

I foolishly assumed it would be like reading about Steven and Brad back when camping. Reading about the fear and harshness. Josh has been hanging with these guys for ages and definitely loves the attention I’m sure whatever the jocks have planned Steven will get to enjoy equally.

I’m still the only signature on that petition to free Josh so I guess I will have to go with the crowd. Just don’t hurt him ;) 8-)

Great work can’t wait for the next chapter

100% with all of the above. I'm appreciating Steven's thought process on the events recently and how they're helping to better understand what he likes and is attracted to. I still have my feelings towards Nick, but I gotta say, I'm looking forward to the two being reunited again, and what that'll look like since Steven has done a lot of thinking.

I was worried too about Josh, and Steven, when the guys came in. I know Josh was a troublemaker, but again there's definitely a few other guys that I wanted to see punished. But like [mention]Socksbound[/mention] said, it is a playful and presumably safe time...it'll be interesting to see how it plays out, and whether it'll almost give us a taste of what it could've been like had Steven been introduced in a different matter. I'm also curious how much the other guys know about what Josh is into and if he'll end up right next to Steven. Will he be at the same "level" as Steven is in terms of being the group plaything.

As always, can't wait for the next chapter!!!
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Steven is right about that damn plug gag. It is just so damn impersonal! It does it's job alright. He isn't able to make any noise. However, it lacks any connection to his dom. Poor Steven is forced into silence without even getting a personal taste of his dom. It deprives him of pleasure, which I'm sure Shawn doesn't care about. As you said in your chapter, this is just a job for Shawn. I'm not fully convinced that he doesn't get any pleasure out of this though. He did try to get Steven to blow him, so horniness must have come into play. I think he's also going to get a kick out of torturing Josh. Josh is actually his friend, so there's a real personal connection there unlike what Steven has with Shawn. Guess we'll see coming up!

Still hope Steven doesn't remain a bystander the whole time. He should at least get a taste of the fun :P
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Nick wasn't quite done having fun with my yet.
I'm only at the beginning of this tale, but these ominous words send a chill down my spine! :|
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

KidnappedCowboy wrote: 3 years ago
Nick wasn't quite done having fun with my yet.
I'm only at the beginning of this tale, but these ominous words send a chill down my spine! :|
Good lord, thanks for pointing that line out.
I went ahead and corrected it, but it was the only typo I could find in chapter three.

The line should read "fun with me." not "fun with my."

Happy reading, mate.
Hope you make it past the first seven intro chapters.

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] really good chapter .
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

I really loved the part where Phil made Steven sniff his socks and Converse All Stars while wearing a gas mask. Even though Steven hated it, it made me really jealous. Haha. And it only got better when Josh's hot Nike TNs got introduced again. I wish I could sniff them, even if it meant I had to lick them clean first. It would be really awesome to do that.

It's funny to see how Shawn takes Steven with him again and how he finds out Steven has had dirty underwear in his mouth. Shawn's reaction was priceless.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 223 - PREDATOR TURNED PREY
Friday, May 22 (11:30 AM)

I didn't get the full gist of the backstory leading to Joshua's capture. But from what the hunks were saying, and from the way the pallet wrapped twerp was being rebuked and spoken down to, it was obvious that he'd done something serious enough to deserve the treatment he was now getting. And even if the brutes were wrong and Josh wasn't deserving of this treatment, he wasn't going anywhere.

The blue-eyed jock was no pushover, but Chris, Joey and Kyle were just SO much bigger than he was. And with huge, beefy Shawn now added to the mix, my friend's predicament was all the more hopeless. As was mine.

I was very much hoping for my erection to subside at that point, but the sight of those shirtless muscle-hunks and the sound of their deep, masculine voices must've gotten the better of me.

I watched as Joshua's feet were pallet wrapped together and watched as the boy squirmed and struggled to break free from his crinkly, clingfilm cocoon.

Loud, cheerful laughter echoed wildly across the living room, and in the seconds that followed, two hefty-looking rolls of wide silver duct tape were brought into play and unleashed upon to struggling captive.

By the time Joshua's lower body was wrapped up, my sleepsacked form was sporting what could only be described as the most prominent and painfully erect of hard-ons.

The sleepsack's shiny black darlex material stretched out and clung to my body like a second skin.
It pushed down real hard against the contour of my hands and thighs, but gave my crotch some rather unfortunate leeway in building up an erection and maintaining a boner.

I was scared shitless of ending up like Josh, and yet, part of me secretly wanted to share in his fate.
I loathed being trapped, mummified and helplessly cocooned. But it would've been an outright lie to claim that the thought of being mummified didn't arouse and excite me to the deepest possible extent.
A true love-hate relationship, if ever there was one...

Joshua screamed, laughed and begged for release, but his cries went virtually unheeded.
Buried beneath the cacophony of screeching tape and a group of rowdy, muscular hazers, the blond teen's boyish voice was barely audible to my ears.

Every time his pleas got too loud, a seemingly random hand would break free from the fray and clamp itself over the lad's talkative mouth, temporarily putting an end to the protests.

Flashbacks of Jeremy and I being smothered up and suffocated beneath Shawn's enormous hands instantly flooded my impressionable mind.
And as soon as the mental imagery cemented itself in my head, the angry boner I was sporting instantly throbbed with new life.

Strange, I know...
As much as I wanted out, part of me was seriously hoping to be kept under wraps and played with by Shawn and his friends.
My thoughts ran amok with contradictions, but in all honestly, I quite simply didn't care.

I loved hating bondage just as much as I hated loving it.

Mike and I watched with great amusement as Josh, Joey and Chris argued together.
The hunks were saying something about their prisoner being in need of a serious lesson, but Josh kept interjecting, demanding release and telling them that they got it all wrong.

Somehow, the whole thing had to do with Mike, which was all the more surprising since he was the only one -beside myself- not participating in Joshua's demise.

True, Big Mike wasn't as buff or as muscular as the other guys who shared the apartment, but taking into account his formidable size and jaw-dropping stature, the beastly man would've made short work of Josh and his lively antics. Instead of helping out though, he just sat there and watched rather impassively as the scene unfolded before his eyes.

The seven-foot-tall giant had been wronged somehow, and his roomies were apparently taking it upon themselves to correct the matter and dish out some well-deserved justice. Considering how soft-tempered Mike had shown himself to be, it wasn't all that surprising actually.

The blond haired mummy-boy continued arguing with his betters, even as his arms were rendered completely useless and his chest was being swallowed up by the duct tape.

Shawn and Kyle used a great deal of strength and muscle to make sure the adhesive was wrapped around extra tight. Meanwhile Joey and Chris kept the lad's mouth in check and made it amply clear to their argumentative prisoner that he'd be spending the rest of the day here, making amends and contemplating what he'd done.

Big Mike's expression revealed few clues as to what the devilish teen-jock had done, but the poorly-concealed look of satisfaction on his face gave me all the information I needed.

Don't get me wrong, I really liked Josh. He was a flamboyant, positive, and overall wonderful presence!
But having spent the better part of a day with him, I also knew he was endowed with a somewhat more spiteful streak; one that was bound to land him in trouble every now and then.

Clearly, this was one of those occasions.

The duct tape eventually ate the young man's upper chest and began hungrily inching it's way up his smooth, pale neck.
I watched as Joey grabbed the twink's jaw and watched as Chris and Shawn both joined in and took turns scolding Josh and pointing their fingers down accusingly towards his face.

Much like the other hunks, Kyle was also kneeling down on the living room floor. But unlike his older partners-in-crime, the muscle-bound Instagram god was far removed from the collective effort of verbally rebuking Josh.
Instead, the handsome hunk went about the arduous task of securing the prisoner up and proceeded to wrap excessive amounts of tape around the poor lad's already heavily-restrained ankles.

Joshua was fucked and he knew it.
Even as Joey and Chris ordered him to quiet down and take it like a man, the young jock held his own and continued his virulent protests.
You should've heard how desperate and heartfelt the teen-devil's protests became when his head was lifted up off the floor and his upper neck fell prey to the heavy-duty, sticky wide duct tape.

Joshua screamed and protested his fate with renewed zeal.
He knew that his mouth would soon find itself trapped beneath layers of silencing adhesive, and he knew that the chance of successfully making his case was growing more and more distant with each passing second.

My eyes drifted back to Kyle, who had just taken his unfortunate roommate's stinky Nike TNs off and begun the process of taping Josh's socked soles together.

My friend's feet were finally taped up, securing his demise. But surprisingly enough, Kyle slapped the end of the roll over his cocooned roomie's bound ankles and resumed spinning more tape around them.

Around and around the duct tape went, roaring and growling with each revolution of the roll.

Joey and Chris kept a firm grip on their mummified captive's head, allowing Shawn to wrap the twink's neck up and sever the tape right below the captured prisoner's chiseled jawline.

Poor Josh must've breathed a sigh of relief when the giant, hairy-chested oaf put the tape down and got up to leave the living room.

I couldn't pretend to know Shawn as well as I knew Nick, but if my big, burly babysitter was anything like his older cousin, then he wasn't the type to just walk away and leave a job half-finished. And that's precisely why my eyes tore away from the spectacle of Josh, and instead, followed Shawn's deliberate departure from the living room.

At first I thought the hunk would be heading for the washroom.
But then he continued past that chamber and made his way towards the adjacent door; Mike's bedroom.

The door to Big Mike's bedroom swung open and my eyes immediately went wide and darted back to Josh.

He was a smart lad and I knew that he would've normally caught onto to what Shawn seemed bent on doing.
But with Kyle continually wrapping him up in more duct tape, and Chris and Joey rebuking him and seemingly encouraging a mouthy response, the unsuspecting teen-jock remained oblivious to the very significant move Shawn had just taken.

From my relatively comfortable perch up on the living room couch, I watched as the inside of Big Mike's bedroom was exposed and watched as the apartment's big, hairy Alpha-hunk grabbed the gentle-giant's oversized hockey bag and purposefully rummaged through it's contents.

The goal of his search was really quite obvious.
Joshua was going to be gagged. Gagged with something from Mike's bedroom, no less!

For reasons still unknown to me, my first reaction was to turn my head towards Josh and try to alert him of what was happening.
Of course, there was no alerting anyone. Not with the monstrous plug gag Shawn had deemed fit to impose on my mouth.

Josh was too busy arguing with his captors, and Big Mike was too enthralled by the scene to even notice Shawn barging into his bedroom.

After a failed attempt at drawing some attention my way, I suddenly realised how ridiculous my instinctive reaction had been, and quickly doubled back on my efforts.

Warn Joshua?
Who was I kidding?!
This was the same twerp who'd gagged me with a pair of shitty boxers!
The same twerp who'd spent all of yesterday evening tickling me, edging me, tormenting me and speaking ill of soft-tempered, gentle Mike.

A likeable fellow and a potential friend he may be, but in this instance, the rowdy, blond haired teen-devil certainly deserved to get a taste of his own medicine.

And so, as guilty as I felt about watching his impending doom unfold before my eyes, I could do nothing but suck on my enormous gag and rejoice at the fact that my hot friend was being brought down a peg or two.

Served him right for letting Skaterboy Phil fool around with me.

A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS, FOLLOWED BY THE APPROPRIATE KINK/FETISH TAGS FEATURED WITHIN EACH CHAPTER.
Last edited by bondagefreak 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Steven isn't bitter at all :lol:

Awesome extended description of the taping and how the guys ganged up on him and participated in the event. Very hot scene I have to say [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] !!! I like also that Mike is watching it unfold and doing nothing even though it seems that Joshua has wronged him in some way. A gentle bystander, but the mention of satisfaction in his face at one point proves he is enjoying this too!

Now that Shawn has decided to go into Big Mike's room and fetch hockey gear (hoping it is socks :mrgreen: ) I got a feeling that we may be adding to the list you are keeping for me :oops:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Another hot scene as much as I’m a josh fan and prefer to see him dominating Steven that in the receiving end I’m really intrigued to find out how he’s wronged big Mike. I wonder if it as he’s the only one he hasn’t blown :twisted: I also found it funny how it is that Bike Mike is just watching even though he’s the one who’s been wronged. I love that Steven is conflicted to help his friend or just enjoy watching it unfold. Id definitely be renting up like him watching it happen. I like [mention]socjuc[/mention] hope it’s a sock but hey that’s my thing after all.

Banner by Bondagefreak
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] That was another hot chapter . I really want his gag to be some underwear .
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

If I may say so, a triumphant return, my friend! If anything's hotter than the inexorable mummification Josh is going through, it's Steven being confident enough to enjoy karma's work! Those last four paragraphs made me giggle with glee at Steven's mindset :lol:

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

What a continuation!! I'm definitely curious as to what Josh did to Mike, maybe he came up with some lame excuse to get revenge when it was in fact all about Josh not blowing Mike :lol: :lol:

And I sympathize with Steven. Part of me would want to warn and help him because he's so cute and sweet, but the other part would want him to "suffer" a bit because he's a devious fucker :twisted: :twisted: Also, making any sound could very well bring attention to me, thus dragging me into their antics, although I'd want that to...

As always, can't wait to see what happens next? What do they have in store for Josh and Steven?!
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

You just know the gag is going to be a good one when it's coming from a hockey bag. Poor Josh. There's definitely going to be some flavor. Sounds like he deserves it though. Wonder what he did to offend the poor gentle giant, Big Mike. As [mention]Socksbound[/mention] said, I'm thinking it has something to do with Josh's lack of attraction towards Mike and how he has been involved with everyone else. That would definitely hurt if he put out for all the others.
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Finally caught up.

Poor Steven both scared of being taped up and desperately wanting it at the same time 😂

The one thing that springs to mind the most is once this is all over, how much nick will find out or be told about it, and whether he knew all this was likely to happen.
Guess it's more likely he wasn't really thinking about it.
sock_gagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sock_gagged »

Well Josh is screwed lol! Hopefully his gag is as cruel as what he gave to poor Steven :D
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 224 - A GAG TO FIT THE CRIME
Friday, May 22 (11:50 AM)

The enthusiasm and excitement of watching blond boy Josh being hazed and forcibly mummified temporarily wore off when a somewhat offensive odour began filtering up into my nostrils and permeating the air I was breathing.

The smell was fairly faint at first, but as the seconds ticked by, it grew in potency and got to the point of becoming annoying and downright unpleasant.

Shawn would've normally been the first suspect on my list.
Aside from Nick, he had the strongest smelling feet of any guy I'd ever known.
His hygiene was questionable at best, and much like his older cousin, he was a very liberal farter.

But as smelly as the overly-muscular, fury blond beast was, he was all the way in Mike's bedroom and couldn't possibly be responsible for the irritating odour my nostrils had the misfortune of picking up.

Crossing Shawn off my list, I crinkled my nose up and darted my eyes back towards the assembled group of college hunks.
More specifically, towards their feet.

Chris' socks certainly looked like they could use a wash, but his soles were comfortably tucked inside his black and white Air Jordans...which meant he wasn't the culprit.

Joey's foot odour remained a mystery to me, but his feet were also clad in a pair of good looking running shoes.
I crossed him off my list as well.

Having sniffed the inside of Kyle's basketball shoes, I knew the hunky Instagram god could work up quite a sweat.
His trainers smelled surprisingly strong and cheesy. And by all accounts, they stank. The only problem was that he was still wearing them, which meant that he too was not to blame for the foul odour that now permeated the living room.

The final suspect on my list was Josh.
Poor Josh's feet had been completely wrapped up and sealed beneath layers of sticky, air-tight duct tape.
His socked feet weren't to blame, but his crummy old Nike TNs were sitting on the living room floor, no doubt stinking up the place.

My nostrils flared open and I sniffed the air again.
God, it stank!

As sound as placing the blame of Joshua's sneakers would've been, my acute senses were sharp enough to recognise a major discrepancy in this theory.

Joshua's socks and shoes didn't smell anything like the stench I was picking up.
Sure, they smelled pretty strong. But the fumes flowing up into my defenceless nostrils were more acrid, cheesy, and overall much more unpleasant than the smell I was picking up inside Joshua's shoes last night.

No. Josh wasn't responsible for the odour.
I was a good six or seven meters away from his sneakers, and I knew they didn't smell strong enough to stink the entire living room up.

It took a good minute for me to finally connect the dots and put A and B together. But as the smell grew stronger and as the cheesiness increased, it finally occurred to me what the source of the smell was none other than Big Mike!
Big Mike and his friggin' GINORMOUS feet!

"Uggghmph!" I protested, shaking my head left and right and crinkling my nose up in a futile effort to get away from the stench of the gentle giant's ridiculously odorous socked soles.

The smell was frankly quite disgusting.

Kyle's scent had been a perfect match for me, as had Brad's and Joshua's.
But Big Mike's feet oozed a scent that was way too strong and way too cheesy for my taste.
Even from a distance, the stench of them stung my eyes and reminded me of Zack's.

Zack at least got a sort of free pass for being so incredibly handsome. But Big Mike, while not being bad-looking per se, was not as "blessed" in the way of physical attractiveness. Handsome and charming in his own way, but a far cry from the musclebound construction worker that now called Jeremy his own.

Mike's enormous size 15 soles were resting comfortably on the living room floor. But even so, the potency of them was remarkably strong, and rubbed me in the wrong way. I was not amused.

Fortunately for him, the hefty plug gag kept me silent and prevented me from crying out or voicing any sort of comprehensible complaint.

The 7-foot-tall goliath remained entirely oblivious to the plight his socked soles were causing me, and kept his gaze fixed on the entertaining spectacle that Josh and the other resident jocks were providing.

Doing my best to ignore the revoltingly acrid stench that filled the air around me, I watched in utter surprise as Shawn emerged from the bedroom with an unexpectedly joyful expression spread across his boyish face.
Rarely had I seen the man smile; something which now shook the hasty and perhaps erroneous conclusions I'd previously drawn about him.

The fact that Shawn was now laughing, chuckling and visibly enjoying himself was nothing short of a slap to the face for me.
Of course, his dealings with me had always been cold and somewhat devoid of emotion.
But it was wrong of me to assume that he, a man I hardly knew, treated everyone in a similar fashion.

His friends seemed loyal enough.
Chris liked him, Josh liked him and Big Mike liked him.
I doubt Shawn could've maintained all these close connections and relationships by being the cold and dispassionate being that I'd labelled him as.

When it came down to it, I was not his friend.
I wasn't his college buddy, I wasn't his workout buddy, and I wasn't on his basketball team.

I was a stranger in his life, and the only connection he had to me was through his older cousin.
Shawn and I didn't know each other, and as easy as it was to casually dismiss him as a bad guy, it was wrong of me to judge his entire character based on superficial observations and one, albeit very serious mistake on his part.

He was relatively cold with me, but the victorious smirk on his face was living proof of my erroneous judgement.
Shawn did have a warmer side to him. He just hadn't opened up to me yet.

The entire living room started buzzing with life and roaring with laughter as the great, big, hairy-chested Alpha emerged out of Big Mike's bedroom and proceeded to slingshot a piece of material across the entire length of the apartment.

The cloth was propelled at great speeds across the open living room area, hitting Joey squarely on the chest and landing on the floor, right next to where poor, mummified Josh was lying.

All eyes darted down towards the mystery garb, and Joshua's orbs immediately lit up and went wide as he recognised the cloth that would soon be gagging his mouth.

An absolutely HUGE and ridiculously worn-out jockstrap.
Big Mike's jockstrap!

Last edited by bondagefreak 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Oh no poor Josh, he may be mischievous but surely doesn’t deserve that. If anything Shawn and Phil deserve that much more than Josh. Although I must say I’m looking forward to it all unfolding hopefully Steven gets in on the action perhaps one of big Mikes socks could end up occupying Stevens time.

Banner by Bondagefreak
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

It's good to see Joshua wrapped up. Once the gag is in his mouth, they won't need to hand gag him to stop his protests. I hope they'll get some more stuff out of the hockey bag to torture Steven and Joshua with the smell.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Heh heh, I think Big Mike's jockstrap is perfect for Josh's punishment! It was fun to see Steven's detective work to determine the source of the smell, but personally I don't believe Steven was all that erroneous in his judgment of Shawn. The man might be able to maintain friendships, but it still takes a pretty cold mentality to blackmail someone the way Shawn did. I wouldn't let him off the hook just yet, even if Steven has.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic