BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE APR 04*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
45%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
4%
EASY PREY I-IV
25%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
4%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 113

gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

These last two chapters have been interesting, and I have loved being able to see their interactions more, outside of being Steven tied up and used. Although my feelings for Nick have gotten stronger/more solidified due to his actions and other things he's said, I was happy to hear Nick say that he loved Steven. Again, I think we had that sense, but it's great to have it confirmed and validated, and I think Steven really needed that.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Well... that's an interesting chapter. I'm kinda ambivalent towards Nick - my opinion has been varying wildly on him since the beginning of this book. But still, seeing him actually confess his love and acknowledge Steven's hard work is very gratifying indeed.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Wow that is definitely not how I expected the "I love you" to come from Nick, but I guess it's fitting. Steven is the one who gets all caught up in all the emotions and romance and that is just not how Nick is. He took Steven's virginity in a sleeping bag! He really isn't the most romantic guy! Saying it while he is discipling Steven just seems so...... Nick

That damn plug gag keeps rearing its ugly head! I guess it is a true punishment though so Steven doesn't seem to get enjoyment out of it so it does fulfill its purpose.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

I think my transformation into Nick’s super fan is almost complete (Josh who??) this chapter has provided almost everything I’ve been wanting from Nick. A strong firm hand but acknowledgement of Steven’s hard work, and even the 3 words delivered as only Nick could during a disciplinary hearing :lol:
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Steven and Nick have such a fascinating dichotomy, reading this all is such an awakening to how their relationship has not as much blossomed, but grown. Brilliant work.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

SPECIAL CONGRATULATIONS TO MR.VOLOBOND FOR HAVING COMMENTED OVER 100 TIMES ON BOUND & GAGGED!

[mention]Volobond[/mention] Your steadfast support and your well-thought out comments this past year have been of monumental importance in ensuring the continuation of this saga. On top of being an accomplished author, you've shown yourself to be an asset to the site and a pillar of the M/M community. We are blessed to have you amongst us.

A special thanks to all my regular and part-time commenters.
I read every single one of your comments and I genuinely appreciate the time you guys take to voice your thoughts and/or encouragements.

smushboy wrote: 3 years ago WOW. Just finished Chapter 172. (I know, I've read quite a bit in two days).
You weren't kidding when you said there would be facesitting stuff coming up!! Holy wow!! And that incredible fart. I absolutely love that Steven was forced to cum while breathing Nick's fart! Maybe that will be a new tradition going forward hehe. AND having Zack's sock stuffed into his gagged mouth?? Wow, what a dream scenario. I cannot wait to read more and find out Jeremy's fate!
I hope Nick doesn't let Stephen out quite yet from his little prison ;)
So much enjoyment, thank you BondageFreak!!

That is indeed a lot of reading, boy!

Glad to hear you enjoyed that little moment.
Chapter 172 was definitely a fan-favourite on here. I think [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention], [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] and [mention]GoBucks[/mention] can personally vouch for that 8-)

Make sure you get enough sleep and food in between those chapters, boy.
Same applies to you [mention]cherryboy[/mention].

[mention]GoBucks[/mention]
I think it's safe to say Steven didn't expect that either.
But yeah, you're definitely right. Giving how untraditionally romantic Nick is, the time and place in which he chose to open up isn't all that surprising. Steven did pick up on one crucial thing though.

The fact that we were in a parking lot and the fact that he'd said right just after scolding me...it was so unplanned, so unforeseen, so...genuine.

[mention]Socksbound[/mention]
Alright Mr. Super-fan-of-Nick. I'll let our big, puffer-wearing Daddy know he's done good in your books.
I'm sure college-boy Josh'll be a bit disappointed to hear that he's currently in the midst of being dethroned and deposed.
You were his most fervent supporter ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago SPECIAL CONGRATULATIONS TO MR.VOLOBOND FOR HAVING COMMENTED OVER 100 TIMES ON BOUND & GAGGED!

[mention]Volobond[/mention] Your steadfast support and your well thought-out comments this past year have been of monumental importance in ensuring the continuation of this saga. On top of being an accomplished author, you've shown yourself to be an asset to the site and a pillar of the M/M community. We are blessed to have you amongst us.

:o I am just so happy right now! So much for well-thought out - right now I just have to let loose with a big YAY for this incredible saga for inspiring me to join this amazing community! :D

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago @Socksbound
Alright Mr. Super-fan-of-Nick. I'll let our big, puffer-wearing Daddy know he's done good in your books.
I'm sure college-boy Josh'll be a bit disappointed to hear that he's currently in the midst of being dethroned and deposed.
You were his most fervent supporter ;) [/size]
I’m still Josh’s number one fan not jumping ship just yet, I’ve just accepted that I need a puffer-wearing Daddy to keep me in line. Josh and me would be mischief personified, and he’d lead me astray like he did with Steven

Banner by Bondagefreak
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Socksbound wrote: 3 years ago
I’m still Josh’s number one fan not jumping ship just yet, I’ve just accepted that I need a puffer-wearing Daddy to keep me in line. Josh and me would be mischief personified, and he’d lead me astray like he did with Steven
Maybe Josh can borrow Nick's puffer, or even get his own, then there'd be no fear of him being replaced :lol: :lol:
cherryboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cherryboy »

oh wow there are a lot of new characters! i think im most excited about getting to know josh. but also i am excited to read about the rivalry thats going to bloom between steven and phil.

that all said i just got to this apparently very important poll haha. aaah nick v. zack this is hard one!
1- Explain your choice and elaborate what made you choose what you did.
i think i would go with zack. i feel like our personalities would mesh better than me and nick's. even though i like a guy who can be very controlling and make up his mind, i enjoy a playful charming man a bit more. i really don't like when nick acts far more macho to assert his dominance in front of other guys, so zack just seems more confident in himself to me? i don't know if that fully makes sense because nick is a really confident guy but something about when he does that makes him seem less confident to me.
i also like how much more affectionate zack is. for me if someone isn't affectionate i'll forget to also be affectionate so i feel like me and nick would just being super distant from each other all the time. where as i could count on zack showing affection first so i can reciprocate it.

2- Provide a listing of their respective good points and bad points.
nick
+ very protective
+ very no bullshit type
+ ~daddy~
+ high sex drive
+ commanding

- too strong of foot oder
- the way he does the whole dominance act when in front of others
- dick 2 big 2 suck
- kinda treats steven like a child too much

zack
+ charismatic
+ tickling
+ "kiddo"
+ seems pretty caring and sympathetic
+ very playful

- we just don't know him that well yet (well i don't anyways)
- he has been shown to lie to get steven to do some things (like that one time he told steven nick said he had to gag him or something similar). though its usually about smaller less harmful things

3- Explain whether this was a hard choice for you or an easy one.
this decision was actually pretty hard! impulsively i thought zack and after actually reading what others say and thinking about myself i did end up going with zack anyways. but im glad i thought about it because honestly for a bit i thought i might actually switch over to nick, i think there is a lot more good about him than when the story started, and even more so from where im catching up with my own comment saying he is growing on me haha. but zack is still a little more my type
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

JUST POSTED ANOTHER SHORT BOUND & GAGGED
EXTRACT FOR THE AUDIENCE NOT FOLLOWING STEVEN'S TALE

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW
TAKEN OVER THE EDGE (M/M)

THIS WAS A FAN FAVOURITE SCENE FROM CHAPTER 172.
EXTRACTED AND SMOOTHED OUT FOR THE BENEFIT OF NEW READERS.

smushboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by smushboy »

Just finished Chapter 176. WOW! I wasn't sure if we would be getting full-out bare foot worship in this story!! So glad we did. Can't believe we just got face-sitting, farting and forced stinky bare feet worship all in a few chapters!! So excited for what's to come.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 248 - MADE FOR EACH OTHER
Saturday, May 23 (4:50 PM)

It was almost 5'oclock by the time we reached the campsite, but even though most of the day was gone, it made me happy to know that we'd be able to camp tomorrow night as well, given that Nick and Zack both had this Monday off.

Aside from me being severely rebuked and made to endure the plug-gag following our early afternoon shopping spree, the drive north had been fairly uneventful.

I read about a third of the fishing guide Nick had bought me, but due to the ever-changing elevation of these narrow secondary roads, I spent a lot of time just looking at the pictures and going through the books numerous pages. Reading in the car - or in this case, the truck - had always been somewhat of an issue for me.

When I asked Nick if I could have my phone back, the man sternly refused and told me I hadn't earned the right to have it back yet. His desire to punish me was so lax that instead of lashing out at me with whips, belts or paddles like most Masters would, he simply took away my electronics and ordered me to sit quietly and think about what I'd done.

His style of domination was very fatherly, to the point where I just knew he'd make a mighty fine dad.

This may sound strange, but part of me almost regretted not being able to bear children for him.
Oh don't get me wrong. I was very very happy being a man, and I had every intention of staying this way.
It's just that...Nick had all the qualities of a father. And given how he was still very much into women and regularly making comments about needing to impregnate me, it almost seemed like a shame for this pure-bred specimen to have his seed wasted.

As far as his sexuality was concerned, I knew he was still very much a ladies' man.
Nick had made it clear to me that my submissiveness and general compliance had been key factors in catching his eye and garnering his attention. I also knew for a fact that his many failed relationships with women was one of the core reasons why he'd given me a trial run last summer. Of course, when he kidnapped me, he didn't really have a well-established idea of how far he wanted to take things. But the whole experiment had definitely been somewhat of an eyeopener for the both of us.

I had serious regrets about shunning him during my period of depression last fall and winter.
The man had come looking for me, had tried reaching out to me and had even come knocking at my door.
My fear of rejection had paralyzed me, but deep down inside I still wondered how things would've played out had I allowed Nick inside and let him reach out to me. Would he have confessed his desire to have me? Would he have apologized for what he and Brad had put me through? I guess I'd never find out.

Time and again, Nick would move in with women. And time and again, his relationships would result in utter failure.
The women he'd been with all said the same thing; that he was too controlling, too domineering, too authoritarian, and that his feet were too unbearable.

On the flip side of the coin, Nick complained about his exes just as much. They were too capricious, too head-strong, they always nagged and they were not compliant. He wanted a wife, and a very obedient one at that.

Then I came along.

Of course, I wasn't the right sex, but somehow he was able to look past that.
He never told me this, but the first two weeks of my living with him were almost probatory in nature. It was as much of a test as the initial kidnapping experience had been.

I'd spend most of my nights sleeping in the guest bedroom and was only occasionally allowed to sleep in his room with him.

Nick had tried fucking me early on after my move.
But when I saw his dick and laid eyes on the erection that jutted out proudly from between his tree trunk-sized thighs, I freaked out.
My desire to be bedded by him evaporated into thin air. I was afraid.

Never in my life had I seen a cock so big.
And never had I seen a shaft so incredibly thick and menacing.

The sight of his enormous, throbbing boner and the sight of the angry, flaring piss slit on the tip of his knob had me scared shitless! It frightened me to no end, and even today, it still does.

Nothing about his boner was either quaint or jolly.
And that overgrown man-bush he refused to trim down only added to the frightening allure of it all.

My initial panicked reactions had successfully warded off the frighteningly well-endowed man's advances during the first two weeks of my moving in with him. But as the nights went by and his desire for release became stronger and stronger, Nick had made it clear to me that my continued attempts to stave off his erection would result in a termination of our relationship. It wasn't so plainly stated, but I knew his meaning well enough to read between the lines. In other words, he needed to fuck.

The hunk would've no doubt allowed me to remain at his place until I got back in shape and found my footing again, but any hopes I had of forming a more serious relationship with him would undoubtedly have to pass through his dick.

And so, as you well know, I fearfully agreed to be his and was promptly taken out under the stars, bound up, wrestled into that mighty thick sleeping bag of his and then taken.

The instant Nick's cock had gotten its first taste of my back entrance, I was his.
Not only was I infinitely more submissive and compliant than any of the chicks he'd previously been with, but penetrating my back hole was apparently immensely more pleasurable than he thought it would be.

The man's skyrocketing appetite for my ass had been both a blessing and a curse.
A blessing, because it had instantly secured my position as his new housewife.
And a curse, because it pretty much guaranteed nightly fuckings, with all of the associated inconveniences and discomforts of having one's asshole brutally torn open every 24 hours.

Not only was my hole way tighter and more pleasurable to fuck than the pussy he'd played with, but on top of being really submissive, I did more things for him than his ex-girlfriends had ever done.

Nick got all of his meals prepared, got his clothes washed, got his toilet bowl cleaned up and got his house regularly vacuumed and tidied. The hunk usually got his boots taken off at the doorway, but when he tracked mud into the place, I was down there on my hands and knees, wiping the floor up and cleaning up after his mess.

The stench of his soles was downright eye-watering and made even worse by the fact that he'd just wear the same socks for days on end. HIs footwear had been a major cause of contention between him and his ex-girlfriends, so much so that wearing his shoes inside the house had become something of an automatic reflex for him. The chicks he'd dated had always bitched and moaned whenever he took them off to air his socked soles. I, on the other hand, made a consolidated effort to keep my mouth shut and remain silent.

Even whilst kneeling at his feet and pulling his ginormous boots off, I refrained from making complaints and usually stopped myself from voicing objections before they left my mouth.

My eyes watered over and my face always betrayed just how sickeningly foul I thought the stench was, but aside from turning my head away or crinkling my nose up, I did my best to remain quiet and not get on his nerves about it.

Hell, I'd even started sucking my blond goliath's toes and worshipping his feet after he stepped out of the shower. And even MORE crazy, I was actually considering the possibility of sticking my face inside his huge butt so that I could tongue his bumhole out like Josh had taught me.

"Rimming" it was called.
Talk about dedication...
Fuck!

Suffice it to say, I was quite literally over the moon when Nick suddenly and unexpectedly ended his harsh disciplinary speech by professing his love for me. I'd known it for a while now, but just hearing those magical words coming out of his mouth did me more good than most of you probably realise.

He loved me, and I loved him.
There was no way around it. We were meant for each other.

As soon as we arrived at the campsite, my man ordered me to leave my Shox in the truck and put my new running shoes on. Having no other choice than to obey, I did what I was told and put my newest pair of trainers on before lacing them up on my feet.

Nick took hold of my chin as we were about to step out of the truck, and made me look up into his eyes before pointing a gloved finger down at my face.

"Now remember what I told you earlier. When I tell you to be quiet, you zip that little mouth of yours and you keep it shut." he spoke, immediately causing me to lower my gaze down and nod my head 'yes'.
"Yes, Daddy."

With that, the two of us climbed out of the vehicle and marched up the leaf-littered dirt road that led up to Zack's secluded camping spot.

It was only a few seconds walk from where we'd parked the truck. But as soon as we made it to camp, my eyes sparkled with joy and my smile widened at the sight of my favourite hockey player and his freckle-faced protégé.

Finally, we had arrived.

BOUND & GAGGED KINK INDEX
A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS, FOLLOWED BY THE APPROPRIATE KINK/FETISH TAGS FEATURED WITHIN EACH CHAPTER.

JUST POSTED ANOTHER SHORT BOUND & GAGGED
EXTRACT FOR THE AUDIENCE NOT FOLLOWING STEVEN'S TALE

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW
TAKEN OVER THE EDGE (M/M)

THIS WAS A FAN FAVOURITE SCENE FROM CHAPTER 172.
EXTRACTED AND SMOOTHED OUT FOR THE BENEFIT OF NEW READERS.

Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

Merry Christmas! 🎄

I love how Steven reflects on his relationship with Nick. It's actually sad that Nick hasn't been able to find what he was looking for with women. But it's nice to see how Steven fills that gap and how Steven now looks back upon how he gives Nick what he needs. Nick wants to be (and is!) a Master 24/7. He's in control all the time, sometimes in big things and sometimes in very small things. But his hand is guiding Steven wherever he goes. Nick's sexual desires seem almost insatiable. Steven offering him his ass is the only thing that can quench the burning fire in Nick... for a few minutes.

This chapter fits perfectly with the end of the previous chapter: Steven accepting his place in Nick's order of things and Steven being happy about it. I hope it stays this way! And now I hope he and Nick enjoy the camping trip with Zack and Jeremy.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Merry Christmas [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]! So nice to wake up on Christmas and see a new Chapter of Bound and Gagged!

I totally get where Steven is coming from when he says he wishes that he could bear Nick's children, but also is happy not being a girl. He just thinks Nick would be a good father, and it would be nice if it was their own kids and that is just totally relatable.

Can't wait to see Steven try out his rimming on Nick and maybe even Zack if we can only be so lucky ;)
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Merry Christmas [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I was so happy to wake up to see another chapter .
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Merry Christmas and Happy Boxing Day as it is here in Aus.

Waking up with a new chapter is always a delight, today’s being yet another heartwarming reflective chapter. It really rounds out the start to this book nicely. Pointing out how the relationship actually works, and how Steven views what is he is providing Nick.

Looking forward to Zack and Jeremy entering the fray and hoping the feel good moments continue, just with some ropes added. Will be interesting to see how Zack and Jeremy’s relationship has changed. Can see Steven’s jealousy coming out, or some competition if Jeremy is inadvertently able to serve Nick. Especially so if he gets a compliment from daddy Nick.

Banner by Bondagefreak
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I'm definitely looking forward to the return of Zack and Jeremy, although I know that it's almost inevitable for Steven's jealousy to rear its ugly head.

I do worry about Steven's mental state. Though there is a power imbalance inherent in that kind of 24/7 Dom/sub relationship, I find myself concerned with the thoughts that Steven shares, particularly the following portions:
bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago On the flip side of the coin, Nick complained about his exes just as much. They were too capricious, too head-strong, they always nagged and they were not compliant. He wanted a wife, and an obedient one at that.
It is clear that Nick wants a partner that obeys him without question, but even in a Dom/sub lifestyle, ideally there is still negotiation, compromise, and, yes, consent. Even in consensual non-consent play, there should always be a way to say "no." Nick has shown, most clearly with his kidnap of Steven, as well as his kidnap and drugging of Jeremy, that he does not really "do" compromise. He wishes to be obeyed in all walks of his life. Power exchange is integral to bondage, but Nick... he flouts the "rules" of consent enough to make it concerning.
bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago My initial panicked reactions had successfully warded off the frighteningly well-endowed man's advances during the first two weeks of my moving in with him. But as the nights went by and his desire for release became stronger and stronger, Nick had made it clear to me that my continued attempts to stave off his erection would result in a termination of our relationship. It wasn't so plainly stated, but I knew his meaning well enough to read between the lines. In other words, he needed to fuck.
Here is a VERY concerning part of their relationship in my opinion. Notice Steven does not have sex with Nick because he wants to - rather, he is pressured into it. Nick is one of the only people he has that he can be comfortable with and he is cut off from anyone else. I would not go so far as to call it abuse, but it is concerning, not to mention the fact that the issue of consent is tricky with Nick and Steven. Is Steven truly in love? Or is he desperately holding on to the one familiar relationship he has left that helps him satisfy his longing for guidance and domination?
bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago Not only was my hole way tighter and more pleasurable to fuck than the pussy he'd played with, but on top of being really submissive, I did more things for him than his ex girlfriends had ever done.

Nick got all of his meals prepared, got his clothes washed, got his toilet bowl cleaned up and got his house regularly vacuumed and tidied. The hunk usually got his boots taken off at the doorway, but when he tracked mud into the place, I was down there on my hands and knees, wiping the floor up and cleaning up after his mess.
If we were looking at this relationship coldly from the outside... in real life... would we consider this to be healthy? Steven has nowhere else to go. No funds, no job prospects, and not to mention he likely still has a great deal of trauma from his kidnapping and the way he was broken down. So he slaves for Nick, acts as his personal maid, ward, and sex toy; he's dominated by this man physically, sexually, mentally, and financially. Apart from the physical abuse, is this any different from the power Brad had over Jeremy? The hold he had, enough that Jeremy had to literally be kidnapped away from him? Do you think Jeremy had these thoughts, that Brad and he were "meant for each other?"

Now, there are mitigating circumstances. Steven, though pressured, gave consent. Nick has been trying to be responsible and does seem to be remorseful over what happened. Him encouraging Steven's gardening points to a kinder side of him, certainly. But I remain quite wary of Nick and Steven's relationship as it is portrayed, as hot as I may find it from a reader's viewpoint.

gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago I'm definitely looking forward to the return of Zack and Jeremy, although I know that it's almost inevitable for Steven's jealousy to rear its ugly head.

I do worry about Steven's mental state. Though there is a power imbalance inherent in that kind of 24/7 Dom/sub relationship, I find myself concerned with the thoughts that Steven shares, particularly the following portions:
bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago On the flip side of the coin, Nick complained about his exes just as much. They were too capricious, too head-strong, they always nagged and they were not compliant. He wanted a wife, and an obedient one at that.
It is clear that Nick wants a partner that obeys him without question, but even in a Dom/sub lifestyle, ideally there is still negotiation, compromise, and, yes, consent. Even in consensual non-consent play, there should always be a way to say "no." Nick has shown, most clearly with his kidnap of Steven, as well as his kidnap and drugging of Jeremy, that he does not really "do" compromise. He wishes to be obeyed in all walks of his life. Power exchange is integral to bondage, but Nick... he flouts the "rules" of consent enough to make it concerning.
bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago My initial panicked reactions had successfully warded off the frighteningly well-endowed man's advances during the first two weeks of my moving in with him. But as the nights went by and his desire for release became stronger and stronger, Nick had made it clear to me that my continued attempts to stave off his erection would result in a termination of our relationship. It wasn't so plainly stated, but I knew his meaning well enough to read between the lines. In other words, he needed to fuck.
Here is a VERY concerning part of their relationship in my opinion. Notice Steven does not have sex with Nick because he wants to - rather, he is pressured into it. Nick is one of the only people he has that he can be comfortable with and he is cut off from anyone else. I would not go so far as to call it abuse, but it is concerning, not to mention the fact that the issue of consent is tricky with Nick and Steven. Is Steven truly in love? Or is he desperately holding on to the one familiar relationship he has left that helps him satisfy his longing for guidance and domination?
bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago Not only was my hole way tighter and more pleasurable to fuck than the pussy he'd played with, but on top of being really submissive, I did more things for him than his ex girlfriends had ever done.

If we were looking at this relationship coldly from the outside... in real life... would we consider this to be healthy? Steven has nowhere else to go. No funds, no job prospects, and not to mention he likely still has a great deal of trauma from his kidnapping and the way he was broken down. So he slaves for Nick, acts as his personal maid, ward, and sex toy; he's dominated by this man physically, sexually, mentally, and financially. Apart from the physical abuse, is this any different from the power Brad had over Jeremy? The hold he had, enough that Jeremy had to literally be kidnapped away from him? Do you think Jeremy had these thoughts, that Brad and he were "meant for each other?"

Now, there are mitigating circumstances. Steven, though pressured, gave consent. Nick has been trying to be responsible and does seem to be remorseful over what happened. Him encouraging Steven's gardening points to a kinder side of him, certainly. But I remain quite wary of Nick and Steven's relationship as it is portrayed, as hot as I may find it from a reader's viewpoint.
Lol I'm envious of how others are so better able to express themselves on here than me, but you really hit every one of my issues with Nick. Steven's reflection on where they are and why that trip happened makes it really hard for me to be a fan of them together, because it was a run-down of all the things that Nick did that made me mad. Consent is always in the back of my mind with this story, and it's such a grey area and him and Steven, but I've always felt that in a truly healthy relationship, there's always a way out. And it really seems that Steven doesn't have that, and that's what makes me worried for them. Again, are they different people from when they were first introduced? Yes! DO they love each other? That's definitely been confirmed. But Is there a healthy foundation to their relationship? I don't think so, and the more I hear Steven's reflections and thoughts, and see Nick's actions, the more I think that. And if that whole trip with Nick and Brad really was a trial run for Nick making Steven his property...I don't know, it just rubs me the wrong way.

And Nick and Brad are at the top of my little list, and tbh I feel like they're two sides of the same coin, wielding the power they have differently...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago
Now that we've had time to reflect on the events of Parts IV and V, it's time for:

THE ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN

BIG BOSS NICK AKA "DADDY" VS WHITE KNIGHT ZACK AKA "THE KING"

The rules are simple. You can only choose ONE Master.
Once your choice is made up there can be NO going back.

CHOOSE YOUR MASTER AND EXPLAIN YOUR REASONS IN THE COMMENT SECTION

Nick and Zack make similar salaries ($$$) and work the same profession.
Both are on par with each other when it comes to size and weight.
Both are very good-looking.
And both are afflicted with extremely powerful foot odour.

THINGS TO CONSIDER:

You know Nick very well and you know what to expect from him.
SAFETY, SECURITY, A STRICT, LOVING, FIRM HAND, RELIABILITY, TIGHT BONDAGE
You don't know Zack as well, but what you do know is very positive.

You have knowledge of Nick's qualities and faults.
You have knowledge of Zack's qualities, but little knowledge of his faults.

You know you will be safe and well cared for with Nick.
His average reader approval rating is: HIGH

Zack represents more of a risk.
His average reader approval rating is: VERY HIGH
You will either end up being happier, as happy, or less happy with him as your Master instead of Nick.

ARE YOU GOING TO PLAY IT SAFE OR ARE YOU GOING TO TAKE A CHANCE?
BIG BOSS "DADDY" NICK OR WHITE KNIGHT "CHAMPION" ZACK?

CHOOSE YOUR MASTER!

1- Explain your choice and elaborate what made you choose what you did.
2- Provide a listing of their respective good points and bad points.
3- Explain whether this was a hard choice for you or an easy one.

STEVEN'S ANSWER

Ideally both, but when it comes down to choosing one or the other, I choose Nick.

Do I think Zack is a great guy? Absolutely.
Was this an easy choice for me? You bet it was!

I don't know much about Zack. But for all of Nick's faults, I still love the man.
This list may appear somewhat biased in favour of one candidate, but what it really comes down to is love.

There's no logic behind love. It just happens.
And when it does, it just sweeps you off your feet and overrides everything else.

NICK

+ Extremely overprotective
+ Generous
+ Possessive
+ Fatherly
+ Reliable
+ Drop-dead gorgeous
+ Huge muscles, pecs, biceps, thighs, bums, shoulders
+ Wears leather gloves and a super fat puffer jacket
+ Sexy AF
+ Feral and hyper-masculine
+ REALLY good at tying up
+ Straight to the point/No nonsense

- Brutish, merciless
- Unbearably putrid feet
- Unbearably putrid socks/shoes/boots
- Super hairy pits
- Extremely oversized cock
- Too strict, too inflexible
- Overgrown man-bush
- Force fucking
- Farts

ZACK

+ Smooth talker
+ Romantic
+ Persuasive
+ Chivalrous, knightly
+ Cheerful, great sense of humour
+ Drop-dead gorgeous
+ Huge muscles, pecs, biceps, thighs, bums, shoulders
+ Wears leather gloves and leather jackets
+ Hot hockey gear
+ Sexy AF
+ Very masculine
+ REALLY good at tying up
+ Very handsy

- Extremely strong smelling feet
- Extremely strong smelling socks/shoes/boots
- Merciless tickler

Last edited by bondagefreak 11 months ago, edited 3 times in total.

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Moral dilemmas at Christmas - I've got so many thoughts running through my head!

The idea at the heart of Nick and Steven's relationship is a pretty strong fantasy for me. The power exchange that extends beyond the bedroom into everyday life, a strong powerful daddy to look after you and keep you in line, to tie you up and play with you. However, I accept that that sort of relationship needs a very strong foundation of trust and openness and a system in place to allow either side to break out of their assigned role if the need arises. The reality is much harder than the fantasy as this story is proving.

I guess the problem with Nick and Steven is that they have ended up in this relationship in a very organic way. At the start of the story I don't think either of them were looking for what they have ultimately ended up with.

I'd really like to see inside Nick's head to really understand his motivations. Everything we know about him is filtered through Steven's perception filter and whilst Steven is good at recording events I'm not sure he is that good at getting inside Nick's head. We know so much about Nick and at the same time so little.

I think Nick comes from a place where casual, non sexual, non consensual bondage was fairly common place - teammate hazing, pranks between friends, maybe even in the relationship with his father. This was part of his friendship with Steven and I think the kidnapping was an escalation of this. However, I think during the kidnapping both Nick and Steven were awoken to new thoughts, feelings and desires that they weren't necessarily ready to deal with. They are now both exploring a new relationship that they weren't prepared for but which I think they now both want.

We know Nick has his own personal code and there is line in the sand we know he won't cross. He has shown he is willing to work on the relationship to try and make things easier for Steven but I guess he does push the boundaries of consent at times...

Hopefully they might do some talking on this trip or learn something from Zach and Jeremy. I still think the relationship has legs if they have an open and frank discussion about everything that has happened and work out some ground rules moving forward.

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] what a fantastic story to stir up so much debate! I think we need a few chapters of unadulterated filth now to let things calm down!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
CorbD91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CorbD91 »

I volunteer to be Zack's sub for the rest of time.
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago
STEVEN'S ANSWER

Ideally both, but when it comes down to choosing one or the other, I choose Nick.

Do I think Zack is a great guy? Absolutely.
Was this an easy choice for me? You bet it was!

I don't know much about Zack. But for all of Nick's faults, I still love the man.
This list may appear somewhat biased in favour of one candidate, but what it really comes down to is love.

There's no logic behind love. It just happens.
And when it does, it just sweeps you off your feet and overrides everything else.
I absolutely love how Steven says here that love "overrides everything else". It's as if he has been reading what has been written here by me and my fellow commenters and he feels the need to justify himself and his lover. It's so true what he says. There are many relationships that get judged by the people around, but in the end, it's up to the lovers to decide whether they want to stick together or not. I can have an opinion, but I cannot judge Nick and Steven as long as neither of them shows signs of wanting to break up.

Steven's list of Nick's pros and cons is nice. He knows very well, as he has experienced Nick first-hand ;) and what he says about Zack, is true for as far as we know him. I hate tickling, so I am somehow regretting my choice a little bit. Just a little bit. Because I still like his hockey gear very much. I know he'd probably use that hockey gear against me :oops:

I'm surprised that your boi [mention]Sniffingyoursocks[/mention] has not responded yet. :P (I'm sorry my friend, I hope this doesn't earn you a punishment.)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

SMELLY SOCKGAG EXPERIENCE
AN INTERACTIVE M/M STORY

CLICK TO READ
DON'T MISS OUT ON IT! READER PARTCIPATION REQUIRED FOR THIS TALE!

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

gaggedfeety wrote: 3 years ago
Socksbound wrote: 3 years ago
Maybe Josh can borrow Nick's puffer, or even get his own, then there'd be no fear of him being replaced :lol: :lol:
Maybe when Nick uses his socks on [mention]Socksbound[/mention] for some discipline he may then run back to Josh's camp? :roll: :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic