BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE APR 04*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
46%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
4%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
4%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 112

Footsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Footsub »

Still here Sir :). That was an incredible chapter. Two very lucky subs indeed. It’s genius how they’ve switched the socks. The best thing is that nobody is going to intervene here but everybody’s actually enjoying it - even if they’re protesting (it’s the fun part, sometimes - even though that’s controversial, I’m talking about consentingly being a protestor, so giving away power)

I’m still considering my poll response.

I wonder if Zach’s footwear might make it to Steven’s nose? Or Nick’s Dad’s boots to Jeremy’s? I can’t wait to find out.
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

The boys are quite lucky it isn't very hot outside, otherwise they would be trapped in a portable sauna reeking of the foulest feet, shoes, and socks, combined with nasty butt gasses. Although the sleeping bag probably comes close to that already. I'm just astonished that the two big hunks don't seem to have any problems with the smell.

The midnight bath trip of a couple of chapters ago was great, I particularly enjoyed the imagery you conjured up when Nick carried Steven back, him barechested, Steven trapped in his jacket, walking in the moonlight through the forest. A great scene right there.

I'm starting to become quite curious what Jeremy's opinion about this forced bonding time with Nick will be the next morning. Will this make him closer to Nick or not?

And I'm not going to lie, I'm happy for Steven that his movement isn't as restricted as it normally is at night, and that he gets to participate for a change, but I do love the sleepsack on him. Well, at least Jeremy is still safely tucked away.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] This was another great chapter . I would love to sniff zacks socks . And smell both zacks and Nick's shoes .
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Poor Jeremy - over-stimulated and over-excited. Unable to defend himself, unable to speak. At the mercy of two massive hunks. OK, maybe not so poor! But then we remember the smells! Love the way Nick and Zach use each others socks to torment their subs - definitely a lot of scent exchange going on at the moment.

I'd say Nick and Zach will regret all this excitement when bedtime comes but I guess they have ways of ensuring compliance!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Glad you guys enjoyed this latest scene so much! Still hoping to hear from [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] and [mention]smushboy[/mention] just to name a few.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ON THE POLL, GUYS!
SCROLL UP TO THE TOP OF THE THREAD AND VOTE.
YOU ALL GET THREE (3) VOTES EACH.

LockedCheeseBird wrote: 2 years ago The midnight bath trip of a couple of chapters ago was great, I particularly enjoyed the imagery you conjured up when Nick carried Steven back, him barechested, Steven trapped in his jacket, walking in the moonlight through the forest. A great scene right there.
I must admit, I got some peculiar Book II vibes while I was proofreading that scene. It reminded me a little of the fatherly comfort Steven received following that poorly planned attempt to run away from camp in the middle of the night. Really glad you enjoyed that chapter, boi.
LockedCheeseBird wrote: 2 years ago I'm starting to become quite curious what Jeremy's opinion about this forced bonding time with Nick will be the next morning. Will this make him closer to Nick or not?
You bring up a very valid question about Jeremy's relationship (or lack thereof) with Nick.
As of now, both of them have had very few interactions with each other. I guess only time will tell if recent events change anything.

Ossassin wrote: 2 years ago The inside of that tent must be a biological war crime by now.
ShadowHusky wrote: 2 years ago The inside of that tent has to be gag-worthy from the outside.
Indeed it is, sweet Aussie-boyz. Indeed it is 8-)
Glad you were able to catch up to the camping trip, Husky!

Volobond wrote: 2 years ago :lol: Poor Steven - even those plastic bags he brought for the hunks' shoes can't help!
Heh, the last line just made me think, "In socks, no one can hear you scream." Also... wrestling hunks? Yum...
That's a great variation of the America flag motto, don't you think?
"In God we trust. In socks, no one can hear you scream." :lol:

I'm glad the bit about Nick and Zack harbouring a respectful fear of each other, and Steven's arousal mental visualisation of their wrestling match didn't fail to catch your attention, my friend. I had a feeling you'd enjoy that ;)
GoBucks wrote: 2 years ago I especially loved the twist of Zack and Nick using each other's socks to torture their subs!
Footsub wrote: 2 years ago Still here Sir :). That was an incredible chapter. It’s genius how they’ve switched the socks.
Pup Wingletang wrote: 2 years ago Love the way Nick and Zach use each others socks to torment their subs - definitely a lot of scent exchange going on at the moment.
It appears [mention]socjuc[/mention]'s fetish for those kinds of switcheroos is contagious!
Thrilled to see you boyz enjoying yourselves at their (Steven & Jeremy's) expense 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Please forgive my tardiness here....Just catching up....And I have to say I am not worthy to have a chapter dedication/mention :oops:

I am at a loss for words.....extremely hot hot hot hot how the doms easily hand forced their respective subs to endure their counterparts sock stench. It's a hot scene. It just is....And I see that others have the same feeling based on the comments! :D

I can't imagine the helpless feeling the subs must have had to have no escape, and have to endure the other dom's foot odour as they look at them, at the hands of their respective dom. :lol:

Now on with my assigned homework...

I am keeping track and compiling all instances where a character uses another character's stuff to gag/torment his victim. This can occur even when the character whose stuff is being used to dom, may or may not be present. Hotter of course when they are present

Ex: Big Mike rubbing his socked soles on Joshua's face and forcing him to sniff his socks doesn't make the list. However, Shawn and his crew manhandling Joshua down and forcing Mike's jockstrap into his mouth does. Zack forcing Steven to sniff his socks doesn't make the list. But Nick forcing Steven to sniff Zack's socks would.

Running List
Brad gagging Steven with an old, anonymously-worn jockstrap he'd found at his local gym.
Nick unknowingly gagging Steven with the fat sponge Brad would use to clean out his cottage washroom *gross* (CH 46)
Steven getting Jeremy to take a whiff of Nick's nausea-inducing work boots. (CH 57)
Nick gagging Steven with Shawn's big, musky briefs. (CH 65)
Steven & Brad forcing Jeremy to sniff Shawn's nasty socks during the spin the bottle game (CH 85)
Shawn gagging Steven with Brad's sock, back during the cottage-mummification episode. (CH 89)
Steven forcing Jeremy to sniff Nick's worn-out boxers. (CH 143)
Jeremy gagging Steven with those same boxers. (CH 144)
Nick forcing Steven to sniff the inside of Zack's putrid hockey glove. (CH 134)
Nick hand gagging Steven and forcing him to sniff Zack's Nike tube socks. (CH 133)
Zack forcing Steven to chew and gag on Nick's stinking boxers. (CH 164)
Shawn gagging Steven with that musty old sock from the hamper (either Joey's or Chris') (CH 202)
Josh forcing Steven to sniff the inside of Shawn's shoe. (CH 207)
Josh forcing Steven to sniff Shawn's enormous, fart-infused Diesel briefs. (CH 203)
Josh forcing Steven to sniff Kyle's big, smelly Calvins. (CH 214)
Josh forcing Steven to suck and chew on Nate's filthy boxers. (CH 217)
Josh forcing Steven to sniff Kyle's basketball shoe. (CH 220)
Shawn gagging Josh with Big Mike's oversized pungent hockey jock strap. (CH 225)
Shawn gagging Steven with Joey's stank sweaty sock as Mike declined the sock wash (CH 229)
Nick forcing Steven to sniff Mr Hoffman's boot (CH 243)
Nick forcing Steven to sniff Zack's sneaker and boxers (CH 258)
Zack gagging Jeremy with Nick's jock pouch in his presence! (CH 274)
Zack and Nick forcing their subs to endure each other's sock odour (CH 279)
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] First and foremost, thank you for the mention sir. It is an honor to be acknowledged by you. I guess this would be of the reasons why most of us can't get enough of your work. It definitely gives a good reader experience. We bounced off from each other's energy. Currently, I am now at Chapter 176 and definitely loved the events here. No wonder why you said that I would be loving the next chapters and possibly would be my favorite. You are indeed correct sir. Seeing Steven, voluntarily servicing and worshiping Nick's god awful smelling feet, had me experiencing what Nick had experience on this chapter :lol:

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago Now what about you? What about your comfort and joy levels?
Where would YOU fit on the the FOOT ODOUR TOLERANCE SCALE?
Keep in mind, being gagged with something is NOT synonymous of being okay/comfortable with said gag.
Keep it real, guys! And remember, the more detailed your answer, the better!
As for the question above, I think I can place myself a bit higher on the foot odour tolerance spectrum (around 16 to 18) since I grew up having a brother and a father with above average foot odour issues as well. Though it's bittersweet since they seem to have resolved their FO. Happy that at least they were able to resolve it and a bit disappointed since it was a source of joy for me growing up. Soooo for the joy level, I think it would be around 13 to 15. Who knows, I am quite tolerant, maybe my joy level threshold can increase as well with the right person. I think our tolerance and joy level goes up depending on the person, similar to Steven with Nick. Yeeeaaahhh, so it has been a journey for me also looking for good looking guys with actual smelly feet. Hahaha that is wishful thinking on my part whenever I see/meet good looking guys either in real life or online. That's why I somehow already devised a scenario/script to know whether they are experiencing foot odor issues :lol: :lol: :lol:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

This one goes to my good friend and fellow author, the inimitable Mr. [mention]Volobond[/mention]

CHAPTER 280 - STOKING THE FIRE
Sunday, May 24 (11:05 PM)

"Shhhh. Alright, munchkin. Quiet down." Zack spoke, tenderly kissing his very agitated ward on the head and instructing little Jeremy to calm down and regain his former composure.

The sock-sniffing ordeal had ended a short while ago, both for the captive-prince and myself, but muscleman Zack's scrawny little prisoner continued mouthing off beneath his frustratingly fat gag and shaking his head 'no' in an attempt to speak past my man's pouch.

Nick and I found it funny at first, and so did our host. It's only after repeated attempts at getting his green-eyed protégé to tone it down that the righteous paladin-king used a somewhat more disciplinary tone.

"Now, now...that'll quite enough from you, little man." he warned, taking hold of Jeremy's chin and frowning his brow in a slightly disapproving manner.

Still, my friend refused to calm down and instead became increasingly bent on ridding himself of Nick's oversized jock-pouch.

"Mhhhrrmm ugghm mpphh!" he growled, desperately trying to speak through my man's crotch-scented cloth and showing more defiance than I'd previously thought him capable of.

Poor Jeremy coughed, gagged and choked on the fuming ball of pube-infested fabric, but Zack appeared completely unmoved by his protégé's somewhat rebellious behaviour. The beefy king simply gave the freckled lad another scolding look before reaching over towards his duffle bag and getting ready to fish something out from within it.

"Alright, kiddo. Looks like you'll be wearing your muzzle tonight." he muttered, speaking in a fatherly tone whilst actively using his outstretched hand to roam the bag for its contents.

Jeremy's resolve immediately took a hit at that moment, and as soon as the word "muzzle" was uttered out of his drop-dead gorgeous muscle-knight's mouth, the freckled twink broke down into a series of panicked whimpers, shook his head 'no' and gave his beefy guardian the most pitiful set of puppy eyes I'd ever seen.

Zack paused his search, looked down to see his whimpering ward's terrified expression and then pointed an accusatory finger at the lad's face before once again taking on that loving, fatherly tone of his. "If you don't want the muzzle going on then you quiet down, babe. Is that understood?" he asked, causing little Jeremy to look at him wide-eyed and nod his head 'yes' multiple times in quick succession.

My friend received a kiss on the forehead and then another one on the crown of his hairy dome. That helped him calm down a fair bit, so much so that by the time he was being gently flipped over on his stomach, his once agitated demeanour had given way to a model example of peace and tranquillity.

A soft whimper quietly made it past little Jeremy's gagged mouth as the truly gargantuan warrior-king settled himself down on top of him.

As soon as Zack's 250-pound triple-A grade form lowered itself down, the front half of his scrawny prince's sleepsacked body was swallowed up and buried into the soft memory foam mattress's welcoming embrace.

The thick sleeping bag loft was pulled up over the brown-haired knight's head, and then my lover and I were both wished goodnight before being privy to nothing more than the quiet whispers, kissing sounds and soft giggles coming from the pair of neighbouring lovebirds.

I could hear the sound of Zack's lips kissing the top of Jeremy's head, teasing him, whispering sweet nothings into his ears and telling him what a good boi he was. I could also hear my friend purring beneath his man; quivering from the extreme weight of him, the soothing smell of his body, the size of his enormous muscles and the sensation of that positively freakish banana-shaped slab of meat being pressed between his pert little bum cheeks.

The smell of Zack's sleeping bag was fairly strong and earthy. The soft flannel interior felt smooth against our skin and the thickness of its loft ensured a very warm and toasty night for us all.

I tried to imagine what it must've been like for Jeremy...being bedded by Zack after having spent six months sleeping alone on the floor, right next to Brad's bed. His relationship with the hockey player was only a few weeks old at that point, meaning that him sleeping in a bed like this was no doubt still a fairly new experience for him. It would take some time for Zack to undo all of Brad's conditioning.

Even as I lay there, with my back pressed up against my own man, I couldn't help but wonder if what Jeremy had been through might've actually been worth it.

No, that's not exactly the way I mean it. I'm just saying that without the abuse, the psychological trauma and the physical beating he'd received on that eventful night at Brad's country cottage, his impromptu meeting with Zack would've probably never happened. Nick would've never intervened, Zack would've never entered Jeremy's life and my friend would've never known the warmth, love and security he was now enjoying in the arms of his knight.

It was, in a sense, Brad's cruelty that caused my man to finally intervene and introduce the two love birds to one another.

Jeremy running away from foster homes, him meeting Brad online, the abuse he'd suffered, the deception, the coldness and the cruel-hearted tyranny he'd endured, all those things had eventually led up to this point.

I'm just saying that maybe...just maybe, it had all been worth it. To end up here, in Zack's sleeping bag, in Zack's arms...to be kissed and loved and held and guided. Their blossoming relationship was far too young to know for certain at that point. But given time and lots of love, I still harboured hope that Jeremy might, at some point in the future, come to terms with mistakes he'd made and the pain he'd suffered.

I wished him that peace. And if there's one man who could help him find it, it was definitely the one whose bed he was sharing and whose body he was currently nestled under.

In any case, Jeremy was in very capable hands right now and I had my own life and interests to worry about.

So absorbed I was in my own private thoughts that it barely dawned upon me how Nick's body was no longer spooning my own.
I turned around to face him, only to find him lying on his back with his gaze glued up to his cellphone screen.

The beefy man absentmindedly lifted his right arm up and draped it across the entire length of my back so that I could snuggle up against his much larger body. His attention remained fixed to his phone, but the warmth of his hand and the roughness of his slightly calloused fingers cupping the plump mass that was my buttocks felt indescribably blissful.

With the front of my naked body pressed up tightly against the right side of his, and with my head resting squarely at his chest level, I allowed my eyes to roam upwards and longingly admired the sight of that big, broad, stubble-covered jawline of his.

Even with the small nightlight bathing the tent in the faintest of yellowish hues, I couldn't help but marvel at the sharpness of his cheekbones and the masculine ruggedness of his features.

No doubt feeling my hungry gaze roaming about him, the overly beefy hunk-of-a-man temporarily tore his eyes away from the illuminated screen and looked at me. Our eyes met for about one whole second, after which point I immediately lowered my gaze down and submissively nestled myself against the side of his powerful chest.

Nothing romantic was whispered into my ear.
No tender kiss was placed on the top of my forehead.
All I got was a light tap on the bum and the slight squeezing of his fingers before those icy blue orbs of his once again shot up towards the phone in his left hand.

Nick knew I was there. He knew I was resting against him and waiting patiently for his affection.
That was part of being a good sub, I knew; knowing when to be quiet and knowing when to wait.

An equalitarian couple would've had no such inhibitions, of course.
But my relationship with Nick was far from being equalitarian.

Waiting by his side and keeping my head lowered in respectful submission came as naturally to me as breathing, by that point. He was the Boss, both in and out of bed. And even though being his highly favoured consort afforded me a plethora of special perks and privileges, I was still expected to show proper etiquette and give the man all the respect and subservience he was due.

In other words, ripping the phone of his hands and locking my lips atop his own would've been WAY out of line.

After all, I was the boi. He was the Alpha.
That was the order of things.

Still, it didn't take very long for my curious fingers to start roaming across the very interesting landscape that was his naked torso.

I wasn't used to this level of freedom, and although it would've been a lie to claim that I rarely had access to his jaw-droppingly beefy body, I hadn't been allowed to run my hands across it quite as frequently as I would've liked to following the imposition of his sleepsack-enforced nine o'clock curfew.

At first, it started with just my fingers; all five of them gently brushing against the warm, hairless skin that stretched taut across his abdominal muscles. Nick remained impassive to my ministrations, something which inevitably encouraged me to carry on and grow bolder as the minutes went by.

No longer satisfied with just running my fingers atop the hilly valley of his impressive abdomen, I gradually ran my hand upwards and pressed my palm against the very steep and sudden upward incline of his maddeningly buff pectorals. Their size was such that my mouth was left gaping in wonder. The sheer broadness of his chest and the frightening power and authority it commanded left me awestruck and filled with astonishment.

The brushing of my index finger around the circular outline of his right nipple did cause my man a rather sharp intake of breath. But aside from the increasingly ragged breathing caused by the teasing touch of my finger, the volcano that was his primal drive remained somewhat dormant.

Nick's lack of opposition kept me going, and fairly soon I had my face over his abdomen, flaring my nostrils against his skin and kissing his hard abdominals as though my life depended on it.

I sniffed, purred, licked and sniffed some more. With Zack's heavy sleeping bag atop my head and Nick's muscular abdomen lying flat beneath my face, I had trouble containing the excitement caused by the divine mixture of scents I was picking up.

I moaned but kept kissing my way up the beastly man's colossal torso.
My lips faced off against the superbly mountainous hills that were his pecs, and then I began making my ascent; slowly, but surely.

Tentative eyes darted upwards, hoping to meet Nick's steely gaze.
His rugged features remained impassive and those piercing blue orbs remained locked into that screen.

I looked down at his heavy pecs, once again marvelling at how broad they were.
I lowered my lips down atop them once more; kissing them, licking them, worshipping them with fiery zeal.

I sniffed like I'd rarely sniffed before, picking up the overpowering quality of the Beast's earthy smell as well as the noticeable fragrance escaping from his well-deodorised armpits. The scent of him was intoxicating, so much so that getting a few whiffs of his sweaters, hoodies and jackets was enough to make me weak to the knees and lightheaded from inebriation.

The blond man's body gave off more heat than a furnace, and his sun-kissed skin carried a homely odour reminiscent of peat, wood, sugar and spices. His clothes carried that scent too, and the inside of that insanely fat puffer of his practically stank of it.

I wanted more.
More of his scent. More of him!

I sniffed, I licked, I kissed.
I reached up to the top of his chest and nuzzled my face against the bottom of his neck for a moment.
The rough stubble poking from the underside of his powerful jawline brushed against me.
I purred and ground myself closer into his body before respectfully shrinking back down and regaining my position at his chest level.

My tongue teasingly flicked his right nipple, and my lips puckered around it.
A sharp intake of air caused his huge pecs to heave.

I sucked on it hard. Sucked on his nipple like a calf sucking milk from a tit.
My tongue twirled unending circles and my cheeks caved in on each other.

The blond goliath's body grew somewhat more agitated.
And the zeal of my ministrations did not falter for a second.

Even though the grumpy brute's lips remained shut in a characteristic display of stoicism, my ears didn't fail to pick up the predatory growl in his throat. The heaving of his excessively broad chest continued growing more intense. His breathing became ragged and then his phone was tossed aside.

Those piercing blue orbs of his had finally settled on me.
I was now the sole recipient of the brute's unhindered scrutiny.

BOUND & GAGGED CHAPTER INDEX
A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS DESIGNED TO MAKE FINDING SPECIFIC SCENES A LOT EASIER.
Last edited by bondagefreak 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Ummmmm Can I say it like this?

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Poetry sheer poetry! :mrgreen: :oops:
Banner by Bondagefreak
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Uh oh, sounds like Steven woke the beast! Hope he can handle it :twisted:
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Finally caught up!
I think the last chapter was the first time Zack had smellier socks than Nick :lol:
What I wouldn't give to be Steven! :oops:

As for the newest chapter, Jeremy saw it coming! You don't disrespect Zack's orders! ( another reason why Zack should change Jeremy in favor of me. He just didn't saw it yet...)
Jeremy, I am coming for your spot! :evil:

As for Steven, he will have to indure what happens after you wake up the beast! The beast of a daddy that Nick is! ( after Zack, of course :lol:)

Can't wait to see what happens next! Great job [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] ,keep it up 8-)
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

:evil: [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] again you TEASE me with the mention of the muzzle! :evil:

But you make up for it with a wonderful chapter of Jeremy getting praise and cuddles, as he deserves (I'll take the boi if [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] gets his wish and usurps him ;) ) and Steven engaging in body worship... and forget egalitarian relationships, do I detect a bit of the sensitive nipples when it comes to the Beast??? :shock: :P

Also AHHHHHHHH a chapter for meeeeeee! :D

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

This was another great chapter [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] .
smushboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by smushboy »

I just finished Chapter 231!!

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] It has been such a JOY catching up to this point in your epic. This last chapter.... WOW. A bit of a dream for me there. So amazing seeing the journeys these characters are taking. I know it's taken me so long to even get to THIS point, but I SO appreciate all the time you have taken to keep me engaged and roped into this community. It truly means a lot when I happen to log on despite my frequent absences and see that you have thought of me. Exceptional work and I cannot wait to read more!! I hope to soon, but with all that's going on in my life (good things though!), it's hard to find too much time. But with your constant support, I will certainly motivate myself to keep reading ;) I recently was able to embark on a bit of a bondage experience myself for one of the first times earlier this week, so that might have been a motivator in itself haha.

Thanks for everything and all that you do!!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

THE POLL RESULTS SO FAR

Some very surprising and some not-so-surprising poll results so far.
It seems all of Shawn's friends and roomies are enjoying solid support, save for one who is underperforming and one who is overperforming.

I'm going to start off with our overperformer and the clear winner (so far) of this poll.

I doubt many of you are surprised to see Joshua reigning supreme in this popularity poll. Based on the number of estimated poll respondents, it seems that at least 80% of you are very much looking forward to seeing him again. Without spilling too many beans, that bodes well for the reception of future chapters.

On the flip side, our 2nd place contender is definitely more surprising.
Who would've thought Phil was going to be en route to landing the lofty second place position?
I certainly didn't! It seems a lot of you are big fans of his shenanigans and the troublesome nature of his presence during the college saga 8-)

Slightly less surprising comes the very solid support for Chris, Big Mike and Joey (all of whom are neck-to-neck, with Chris leading the trio). Steven's slight infatuation with Shawn's best buddy and the interesting passivity of the resident Gentle Giant makes Chris and Big Mike understandably popular. What I did not expect, however, was this stunning amount of support for Joey and this equally stunning lack of support for Kyle.

You guys are just full of surprises it seems ;)

Seeing as how I've stepped in to assemble a sort of defence case for some of the previous poll losers, I'm going to try and do the same for this poll's under-performer: Kyle. I also need to point out that his underwhelming poll results in no way mean that he will not be featured again. This poll was merely a means for me to test audience reception towards Shawn's roomies.

KYLE
THE INSTAGRAM GOD
TRUE NEUTRAL

Outwardly vain and cold, little is known about the young bodybuilder other than the fact that he has a smoking hot body and a massive following of fans on social media platforms. Kyle strikes the protagonist as a little standoffish and comes off as mildly uncaring of the various plights suffered by those around him. Serving as a practice dummy for Steven's rimjob initiation, Kyle rapidly establishes himself as one of the resident Alphas and appears to have a somewhat mutually beneficial relationship with college-star Josh. Having the respect of his older peers, Steven is left wondering if there is perhaps more to THE INSTAGRAM GOD than what initially meets the eye.

"I'll admit, I was a bit disappointed when Josh suddenly sat up and pulled his funky sneaker from my gasmask.
My disappointment was short-lived though, as the removal of his old shoe was quickly followed by the introduction of a larger, heavier shoe. Kyle's shoe.

"Ugggmmph!" I grunted, shaking my masked head no at the sight of cheeky Josh opening his buddy's size 12 basketball trainer real nice and wide.

I struggled in a feigned attempt to escape, but the lad simply grabbed my gas mask filter and forced my head back down against the mattress.

"Nope. You ain't goin' nowhere, buddy." he gleefully chuckled, slipping his hand down behind my head and using his other hand to bring the hefty sneaker down over my breathing filter. "Here. Now you be quiet and sniff Kyle's shoe." he added, lacing the thing up to the front of my mask and forcing me to deal with the stale funk that now began its assault on my nostrils.

The instant I flared my nostrils open, I knew I'd found my match.

My painfully erect, rock-hand erection throbbed with life and bobbed up and down rather excitedly.

"Uggghmmpph!" I cried out, quite literally freaking out and going stark crazy from the strong odour that was now in the process of being sniffed up inside my mask.

Kyle's smelly basketball shoe was beyond my wildest expectations.
It was dank, musty, smelly, and most of all, cheesy.
It smelled like feet! Cheesy feet!

You know how each guy has a slightly different smell, and how each person's pheromones can either turn you on, leave you indifferent or turn you off? I knew it had something to do with brain chemistry and how the brain's olfactory senses were able to interpret different smells.
I had admittedly, never given it much thought until now.

Nick's basketball shoes REEKED and smelled rotten and fetid beyond belief!
Shawn's putrid trainers stank to the point of making me woozy and sick to my stomach.
And Zack, for all his charm and incredible charisma, was afflicted with an unbearably CHEESY and ridiculously powerful foot odour.

All of their shoes and socks were well beyond my tolerance level.
But Kyle's were different.

His shoe smelled strong, but not overly so.
The air that permeated the inside of his trainer stank of sweat, but not to the point of making me sick.
And best of all, the sweat-soaked padding material that lined the shoe's cushioned interior oozed out just the right amount of cheesiness.

All in all, Kyle had the absolute BEST foot odour I'd ever smelled.
And apparently, I wasn't the only one to think so.

Josh had barely just finished securing the stinky trainer up to my gas mask, that he was already groping Kyle's other shoe and pressing his face inside it.

The sound of my laboured breathing, combined with the sound of my hot friend's noisy nylon trackies swooshing and swishing as he jerked off through them, nearly sent me over the edge.

*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*
*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*

*Swish. Swoosh*
*Swish. Swoosh*
*Swish. Swoosh*

Josh and I spent quite a while lying side by side, moaning, heaving, taking deep, heavy whiffs of the Instagram god's cheesy Air Jordans."

EXTRACT FROM SPECIAL CHAPTER: A MESSAGE FROM STEVEN (STINK-O-METER)

"Josh is where things really get interesting.
His socks and shoes stink! Not to the point of making me sick, but definitely to the point of making me squirm and groan.
You did not wanna be gagged and have the guy stick his shoes or socked feet on top of your face.

I love his Nike TNs! Which now brings me to the absolute BEST smelling feet of all.

Kyle's!

Kyle's huge basketball shoes smelled about as strong as Joshua's Nikes, but with an extra bit of cheesiness added to them.
I can honestly say, out of all the smelly shoes I'd sniffed, his were my favourite.

Even sexier in my books is the fact that, unlike Josh, Phil and Brad, Kyle wasn't the type of guy to intentionally work up a stink in his shoes.
His trainers were just filled with the heavy scent of sweat from playing sports, lifting weights and having some pretty cheesy smelling feet.

Any non-kinky vanilla person would be crinkling their nose up and grimacing at the smell of the Instagram God's beefy sneakers...but I wanted nothing more than to be tied down and have my face shoved in them."

ADDITIONAL READING RELATING TO KYLE'S FOOTWEAR
STEVEN'S SOCKGAG INTERVIEW

ADDITIONAL READING RELATING TO KYLE/JOSHUA/STEVEN'S THREESOME SCENE
Chapter 211 - For The Cause
Chapter 212 - College Masters
Chapter 213 - Bedroom Boy
Chapter 214 - The Switch, The Boss & The Prude
Chapter 215 - Landing Zone
Chapter 216 - The Practice Session

[mention]chadmc90[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]Charmides[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]Veracity[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention]
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

really always so exciting to read this little slave is really too lucky
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Sorry for the late reply, but better late than never! :lol:

My votes are as follow :

Joey : the ladie's man, he puts the Y in sexY. We saw his socks, Steven tasted them (Lucky guy). He doesn't have that much of a foot odour, which can be good for the guys who can't handle that much. But he sureley
compensates with his other qualities ;)

Big Mike : the gentle giant always had a soft spot in my heart. There is something abot his character. He is so soft that he is almost ashamed by his foot odour. Yet still, when he mistaken Joshua for Steven as a tape mummy he wasn't afraid to put his socked foot over his breathing hole. What is so weird about his socks? Therefor, I want to see more of him. No one can be so gentle and good in an enviroment like his

And my last vote doesn't go to the top dogs, like Joshua or Phil, rather, it shows some love to Kyle :
The Instagram God, ( that actually followed me on instagram irl) is an interesting character.
We don't know that much about him, but he is drop dead GORGEOUS. It is like God himself sculped him when he made him, every inch is of sharp stone. From his cizeled six-pack, to his sharp, beautiful face, he is what some upper doms call : yummy!
I want more of him, I want to hear more about that PERFECT foot odour, and I won't mind having a taste myself :lol:

So yeah, those are my picks. Thanks for yet another amaizing poll [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] 8-)
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Sorry sir, I knew I forgot something when I last posted. I just wanted to highlight some of the favorite lines so far I enjoyed while reading. You totally reeled me in with Nick's description here, sir.I thank you and I appreciate you for creating Nick sir. I've been looking for someone who fit the description below for a very long time now, may it be fictional or not. You perfectly nailed it sir! Where do I find my Nick? Is he out there somewhere? :lol:

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago Nick was a really clean guy.
Sure, his feet smelled strong enough to kill a horse. And yes, he was extremely lazy when it came to changing his socks and boxers.
But as far as everything else went, he was really clean and impeccably groomed.

He almost always showered twice a day, and even when he was tired and sweaty from a grueling day at work or an intense workout at the gym, the blue eyed Alpha-King never smelled dirty or unclean.
Quite the opposite; his natural body scent was incredibly warm and alluring.
It had a kind of...peaty, earthy scent to it.

I don't really know how else to describe it other than to say that he smelt really good.
His bed sheets, his clothes and his pillows all carried the soft scent of his skin, and I absolutely adored burying my face in there and sniffing up his soothing, masculine aroma.
Now I really question myself back then: What was I doing that time!? Although I felt B&G may feel overwhelming for me in the beginning due to the number of chapters, but now I understood that behind those numbers is a reflection of how each chapters were well-thought about and how they fit in the bigger picture or in the world you have created. The world you have built is so encompassing that you manage to hit all the different things that we like, which keeps us coming back for more. Thank you again sir for getting me hooked with your story!
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

For the poll I'll have to go with Zack
Leather daddy=best daddy
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

FINAL RESULTS & NEW POLL

SPECIAL THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED ON THE POLL.
EVEN BIGGER THANKS TO THOSE WHO VOTED + TOOK THE TIME TO SHARE THEIR VOTES WITH US!

[mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Veracity[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention]

OF NOTE IS THE FACT THAT KYLE DOUBLED HIS VOTE COUNT
FOLLOWING MY RELEASE OF HIS PHOTO-MONTAGE 36 HOURS AGO.

THE NEW POLL

WHICH OF OUR TWO LEADING HUNKS HAVE THE BEST GO-TO WEAR?
WHOSE CLOTHING STYLE DO YOU GENERALLY PREFER?

KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS IS NOT A NICK VS ZACK DEBATE.
THIS IS ABOUT WHICH TYPE OF OUTERWEAR YOU FIND HOTTEST/SEXIEST.

ADDITIONAL DETAILS CAN BE FOUND ON THE POLL ITSELF

YOU MAY VOTE FOR ONLY ONE (1) OPTION.
YOU MAY CHANGE YOUR VOTE AT ANY TIME.

SCROLL UP TO THE TOP OF THE THREAD AND VOTE!

AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION IS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED! SHARE YOUR ANSWERS WITH US!
SILENT READERS AND FIRST TIME POSTERS ARE WELCOME!
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Ok though i have not paid particular attention to this and see both favourable, I went based on the content on the poll description, so I went with Nick :mrgreen:
Banner by Bondagefreak
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I'm not much of a fan of the puffer and trackies "chav" style. I much prefer getting to see better outlines of hunky muscles, so Zack's attire of leather jacket and jeans appeals more.

I will say however that I do prefer Nick's style of gloves.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

Minus the trackies, I would still go for Nick because everything else is way hotter or sexier for me. Maybe Nick can reconsider wearing more denim jeans rather than trackies :lol: :lol: :lol: Look at those boots also! Bet y'all anyone wearing those boots would have his feet sweating up a storm. Also, it's more way exciting for me on getting to know what's under those puffer jacket and police boots (if for example we do not have an idea of the character/physique wearing those clothes). Would the one wearing those puffer jacket have built a body? Would the one wearing those boots have a case of serious foot odour? Nothing is more sexy I guess undressing someone with your mind and discovering the treat underneath :P
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I voted for nick
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Although I love tight, worn, denim jeans on a guy, I voted for Nick, because an overstuffed, puffer jacket looks so sexy on a guy. 8-)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic