BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE JAN 08*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
45%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
5%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
5%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 111

OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Have I just snagged 3000th reply? ;)
#Twinning [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] :lol:

Congratulations on 3000 posts/replies [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] ! A fantastic milestone for a fantastic story!

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention]

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR COMMENTS ON THE LATEST CHAPTER, GUYS!
LAST CHANCE TO VOTE ON THE POLL!

LockedCheeseBird wrote: 2 years ago Wow, Zack's underwear must smell bad. Now I'm interested what would smell worse, Nick's socks or Zack's underwear...
Ouf! Tough call, that's for sure! Sound a bit like a Battle of the Titans to tell you the truth 8-)

[mention]socjuc[/mention]
I knew you'd get a special thrill from this chapter, my friend.
Don't forget to do your homework. You have a list to keep up to date, boi!
Msueta@2 wrote: 2 years ago [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I think this is one of my favorite chapters.
You must have a really long list of favourite chapters, 'cause I swear you've said the same about fifty other ones before that 8-)
Glad you enjoyed it that much, boi. I was sure you would.

[mention]Volobond[/mention] Steven and Zack ganging up on him is already a bit extreme.
I honestly don't think little Jeremy would survive the night if you were in the tent with them :lol:
Pup Wingletang wrote: 2 years ago Great to see Jeremy struggling against the sleeves of his darlex prison - so frustrating!
The poor kid's no doubt going stark crazy in the undefeatable bondage sack.
He can't even shield his own crotch or protect himself from Steven and Zack's aggressive fingers.
Tents within tents indeed, my friend 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

FINAL RESULTS & NEW POLL

SPECIAL THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED ON THE POLL.
EVEN BIGGER THANKS TO THOSE WHO VOTED + TOOK THE TIME TO SHARE THEIR VOTES WITH US!

[mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention]

25% of you voted to gang-tickle NICK
19% of you voted to gang-tickle PHIL
17% of you voted to gang-tickle JOSHUA
11% of you voted to gang-tickle JEREMY
11% of you voted to gang-tickle ZACK
6% of you voted to gang-tickle SHAWN
6% of you voted to gang-tickle BRAD
3% of you voted to gang-tickle KYLE
3% of you voted to gang-tickle STEVEN

50% of you chose to share your votes with us in the comments section
50% of you chose not to share your votes with us in the comments section

NICK, PHIL & JOSHUA TAKE THE WIN!
HONOURABLE MENTIONS GO TO: ZACK, JEREMY, SHAWN & BRAD

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
THE NEW POLL

THE NEW POLL QUESTION IS AS FOLLOWS:

WHICH FIVE (5) DUOS LISTED IN THE POLL WOULD YOU
MOST WANNA HAVE A THREESOME WITH? (5 VOTES MAX)

YOU MAY NOT MAKE UP YOUR OWN DUO.
YOU MAY VOTE FOR FIVE (5) OPTIONS.
YOU MAY CHANGE YOUR VOTE(S) AT ANY TIME.

*THE WORD "THREESOME" INCLUDES WHATEVER ACTIVITY YOU ARE COMFORTABLE WITH, WHETHER IT BE: SEX, BONDAGE, TICKLING, CUDDLING, INTIMACY, SPOONING, MASSAGING, RIMJOBS, BODY WORSHIP, EDGING, ETC.

*ONLY CHARACTERS THAT KNOW EACH OTHER HAVE BEEN MATCHED UP IN THESE DUOS*
EX: "ZACK & JOSHUA" DOES NOT APPEAR ON THE LISTING DUE TO THEM NOT KNOWING EACH OTHER.

SCROLL UP TO THE TOP OF THE THREAD AND VOTE!

AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION IS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED! SHARE YOUR ANSWERS WITH US!
SILENT READERS AND FIRST TIME POSTERS ARE WELCOME!

Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

I am still only at the early chapters of this tale, but I want only to be in a threesome with Nick. 8-)

If Nick, is not part of the trio, I have no interest at all. :cry:
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

This was a hard one, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
My picks are :
NICK & ZACK : they are the classic duo, the prince charming and the hulk. Both of them absolute daddies.
As for the activities that include these picks, they are all me being gagged and tied by them, or with them.
So Nick clearly has the smellier feet and socks, whilst Zack has the cheesier and thicker socks of the two.
A sock from each in my mouth can satisfy this debate :lol:.

ZACK & JEREMY : another classic, the knight and his prince will always be in my top. As for the activities, I would love being tied up and have by mouth shut by Zack and his socks, and I would also like being tied and gagged by Jeremy, I think it would be fun to try and let him have control. Of course, I would also like to tie and gag him, as a pay back.

NICK & SHAWN : these two are the smelly footed team. Between them they have the first and second place of foot odour, and an average of 19.5, which is very high!
So it should come as no surprize why I chose them.

BIG MIKE & SHAWN : I always had something for Big Mike. I liked his gentle giant personality. I knew I wanted to pick him, but I didn't know with who to pair him. I choose Shawn as he has the smellies feet and socks from the people that Big Mike knows. A perfect scenario for me would be being gagged with Shawn's socks, that would be held in place by one of Mike's socks, used as a cleve gag, and the other to cover it. From how big Mike's feet are, I think they would be wide enough :lol:

KYLE & JOEY : and last but not least, Kyle and Joey. The ladies man and the Instagram God were chosen based on one thing, handsomness ( chosen only because Zack wasn't one of the options, of course :lol:. I am loyal to my master) and they do not dissapoint. Whilst they do not have the smellies feet, with an average of only 13 they compensate in other ways. So even if they will not gag me with the smellies socks, they would look hella hot doing it! :lol:
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Ah threesomes. God knows I've been pushing for these!

Gotta go with the classic of Zack and Nick, which we almost saw play out if not for Jeremy!

My other picks were:
-The 2 alpha cousins Nick & Shawn
-Kyle & Joey
-Zack & Shawn
-Nick & Brad (maybe squeeze some danger in there by throwing a Brad in the mix ;) )
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Well, well, yet another devilishly difficult decision to make! By the way, a great big thank you for mentioning the variable nature of this "threesome," especially since I generally don't enjoy the idea of the penetrative sex, although I have (mostly) accounted for the preferences of the characters as far as roles.

Nick and Steven: The classic duo... I just imagine how nice it'd be to spend the day at Nick's with Steven doing his houseboi service thing, and then having Steven between us to struggle and giggle before Nick trusses him up like a turkey to be tickled and played with for hours. I'd even find it fun to feel up Nick while Steven can't move and try to trick him into jealous exclamations to give Nick an excuse to torture him.

Zack and Jeremy: Yum. Nothing wrong there. Cuddles with the hottest couple, ogling and groping the prince charming, tickling and edging the cutest boi, maybe even some making out all three of us... :P Wonder if I could help Jeremy pull an "Opposite Day" and play with Zack? :lol:

Steven and Jeremy: Having these cute little twinks under my thumb is too great an opportunity to pass up! If Nick and Zack need a babysitter, I'll gladly keep their boys trussed up, muffled, and on pleasurable torment for as long as they need! And of course, cuddles with Jeremy (Steven gets to stay tied up)! Ooh, maybe have them worship me? :shock:

Kyle and Joey: I don't much care for Kyle, but it was the best option to include "Ladies' Man" Joey and see if I could make him a man's man, if you know what I mean ;) And give Kyle an attitude adjustment through tickling.

Joshua and Steven: As much as I think little Joshy is a poor influence on Steven, I'd enjoy combining his devious mind with my own and torturing Steven into hysterics! And of course, he won't mind my inevitable betrayal when I truss him up and play with them both. :D

Honorable Mention: Big Mike and Kyle: There's something intriguing about that huge hunk and I want him trussed up for me. Shawn has zero appeal for me, so I'd have to take Kyle. Maybe he can sit on Mike's face or something, or stand off to the side posing in bondage for his Instagram...

:twisted: Evil Answer :twisted: : Brad and Jeremy/Nick and Zack: If I could, it'd be fun to turn Brad into a slave boi while Jeremy watched, so the twink could finally be free of his boorish former master, and Brad can see how to really treat a good puppy-boi. And of course, having Nick and Zack at my mercy with no fear of retaliation is dream-level fantasy. Maybe I ought to call the Company on them, eh, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]? ;)

As for the previous poll, though I voted for Zack, I would be thrilled to lead the tickling on any one of them!
Last edited by Volobond 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Keep in mind, sex is not something on the table for me, but as @bondagefreak had mentioned; it doesn't have to be.
In no particular order, these are three of the five I chose;

Nick & Shawn - Nick is a character I've always had a big crush on, a fatherly type role with a very dominating and authoritive presence and attitude. Shawn is something of a young, rougher Nick; lacking is the fatherly and authoritive parts, but still holding strong his his dominating sense, a born Alpha. The pair together wouldn't be particularly interesting as both doms aren't particularly very active and energetic in such pursuits, but that doesn't mean that they can't work brilliantly in tandem.

The combined foot odour would be an issue for me as I am partial to smells and often find myself overwhelmed with them. But to me, struggling with it is most of the fun. The pair have a strong affinity to getting their rank feet serviced, and while I would struggle and fret, getting the job done would just be a requirement with the pair of them in control. They also have rather beefy behinds, so I would not abject to being pinned beneath them; although the weight may be considerable, considering their stature and builds.

In bondage aspects, Nick is rather adept and Shawn seems to be a quick learner, with experience hazing and messing with his college buddies. The two are also monolithic; with or without restraints, you'd feel helpless between them.

STATS AVG
Strength - 19
Agility - 12.5
Stamina - 18
Intelligence - 13
Wisdom - 11
Charisma - 15
Empathy - 6.5
Foot Odour - 19.5

Nick & Zack - This one is to be on most people's list, Zack is very much a leather daddy come to life. Well, not to life, but you know what I mean. He's charming, a sadist and a supremely sexy man with a charming smile. He inhibits a lot of qualities I adore, including apparently awful gas >-> and very thick thighs. Zack is an absolutely dream boat and shows a warmer and less authoritive fatherly side. This works very well in tandom with Nick, as mentioned above. The polarizing outputs mix well to create a very controlled environment.

Zack's knowledge of bondage and subs enhance's Nick's qualities. Zack and Nick are also just a toxic duo with values of stench, I'm not sure I could handle that... Which obviously means I want it more. There's a lot of similarities in physicality to the Nick & Shawn pair, as mentioned above, so I won't go over it again.

STATS AVG
Strength - 19.5
Agility - 11.5
Stamina - 19.5
Intelligence - 15
Wisdom - 15
Charisma - 18
Empathy - 10.5
Foot Odour - 19

Shawn & Chris - An interesting pair, Chris has always been a favourite of mine; we didn't get to see a lot of him in the college book, however; I drove an affinity towards his cheerful and friendly demeanor and ability to dish out punishment when needed. This pair would bring a very college-esque, rough around the edges, sort of playing. Most of my wishes and wants have been mentioned above, but I would particular interested in Chris's pits... For reasons. I think the pair would have a fun, youthful dynamic with a good friendship between the pair of them.

STATS AVG
Strength - 17
Agility - 14
Stamina - 17.5
Intelligence - 10.5
Wisdom - 9
Charisma - 14
Empathy - 8.5
Foot Odour - 17

Honourable mention goes to Brad & Shawn, one of my picks that relies a bit heavily on mood, but in certain moods the sheer danger of the situation you'd be in with this pair would be particularly hot.

Unlisted mention goes to Zack & Chris, a pair I believe would fair rather well together.
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

As a few others mentioned, sex wouldn't really be involved in the threesome "activities" if I joined in. That being said, most of my choices revolved around the college guys since those were some of my favorite chapters:

Chris & Joey

Kyle & Joey

Joshua & Kyle

Joshua & Steven

For the last choice, I was debating some of the other college dynamics but I ultimately decided to switch things up and went with Steven & Jeremy.
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

Heyya sir [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] , I just finished Book III and I know I am late in the party, but just wanna express my appreciation of the stories you have written. It was truly heck of a journey. Finally! After 100 chapters I already witness Nick claiming what is his. I love that there is an element of romance to balance out the bullying. I must say, your degree of understanding of subs is spot-on because you were able to describe vividly what a sub might be thinking. You are not just telling a story, but you are most definitely painting a picture as well.

Also, just wanted to answer some of the questions you have raised previously in your old post:

What has been your favorite and/or least favourite part of the adventure so far?
Favorite would be sock sniffing and sneaker sniffing. It is a major turn or for me those with foot odour and be confident about it. Huge bonus also if it is a good looking guy with a strong foot odour. The bigger the gap between his good looks and FO, the better. Least favorite would be mummification. I don't mind being tied up or be gagged, but not really so much a fan of having my eyes covered up. It is because I am slightly claustrophobic. Also, the treatment of Brad to Jeremy was an overkill for me. Thoouuuughhh, appreciate the you are able to show this kind of toxic and abusive relationship. It does really give depth to the story of B&G.

What do you think of Nick, Steven, Brad, Jeremy, and Shawn?

Nick - I am loving his character and the way he slowly develops to Steven. I love how dominating he is but at the same time being gentle to his sub. Hahahaha where do I find my own Nick?

Steven - The character that I can mostly identify to. The way he struggles with his sexuality and his crush with his long time friend definitely hits home for me. Also, the way he loves a person, would be somehow the same that I would love someone. Eager to please and giving his all for the person he loves. Even though he is a sub also, he still has that pride somehow and that's what makes him even more charming

Brad - He is an ass, wasn't really to happy how he treats Jeremy. Hope his character improves as I continue reading.

Jeremy - I feel sorry for him but I hope he finds his voice as well and not completely submitting himself to someone else.

Shawn - At the moment of my reading, I feel he is just a lackey of Nick. I hope as I continue to read further, I get to learn more sides of him.

Can you identify with one of the characters, and if so, in what way?
Steven, as mentioned above, the inner turmoil that he has of liking of the same sex. To top it off, it is your friend. I can totally relate with his inner struggles.

Physical attraction aside, do you think the Nick/Steven relationship has any potential?
Most definitely! I would like to see what unfolds in the upcoming chapters

Are you of the opinion that Brad is being misjudged by Steven?
No

What character would you like to learn more about?
Nick or Brad, I somehow want to know what goes in their head.

If this was gonna take the form of a TV show, which character would you audition to play?
Steven, it would be a dream come true partnering with a Nick, especially if his FO is the real deal.

If you're a sub, which one of these characters would you most wanna submit to
I am biased to Nick, since he is like someone I know (Nick personified) and it would be a huge pleasure submitting to him.

If you were watching Jeremy being mummified against his will, would you have interfered?
I would say a thing or two but would not push my luck beyond that.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I know that lots of readers are either shy about sharing their answer and that most are still in the decision phase, but kudos to [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] and [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] for having partaken so promptly.

Some absolutely wonderful and detailed responses have been given!
More about the poll answers at a later date.

[mention]4toes[/mention] Congrats for having reached the 100th chapter of your readthrough!
That's the equivalent of an 800-page paperback book!

After reading the awesome update you left us a few hours ago, I went back to the start of Book IV (via the Chapter Index) to see where you were at and found myself rereading the rather lively discussion [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]LK3869[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] and [mention]GoBucks[/mention] were having.

The conclusion of Book III and the start of the fourth volume was fairly shocking and left a lot of readers wondering about the merits of Nick's (and Shawn's) methods following the rather drastic and very forceful removal of Jeremy. Some tough decisions were made in the heat of the moment and for the above-mentioned readers (some of whom went through similar real-life experiences) those chapters really hit close to home.

As for your analysis of the first three books, I'm really glad to hear you're enjoying yourself 8-)

While I don't disagree with you, I think this is the first time I see Nick being qualified as a dominant man "who's gentle with his sub". Many of your fellow readers see him as rough and menacing, to the point where his popularity even suffers from it.

From analysing the comments and from having received a great amount of feedback over the years, it seems that public opinion of Nick is greatly influenced by the company he surrounds himself with. The blond muscleman practically seems like a Saint when superposed next to the likes of Brad. By contrast, his approval rating seems to take a plunge whenever he's featured alongside some of the more righteous characters you're going to meet during your readthrough. Alas, therein lies the plight of grey heroes and neutral-aligned characters.

One of the upcoming story polls will pertain to Nick's popularity rating, something that the poll respondents will be asked to quantify on a scale of 1-10 (1 = extreme disapproval, 10 = extreme approval).

I'm willing to bet big that muscle-Daddy Nick's approval rating will fall in the moderate approval zone of 6.5/10
I may be wrong though ;)

Do keep us posted about your progress, boi!
I know I speak for many of your fellow readers when I say that we genuinely enjoy reading your thoughts on the earlier portions of Steven's journey.

BOUND & GAGGED CHAPTER INDEX
A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS DESIGNED TO MAKE FINDING SPECIFIC SCENES A LOT EASIER
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ON THE NEW POLL AT THE TOP OF THIS THREAD!
FOR ADDITIONAL POLL INFO SEE HERE: NEW POLL ANNOUNCEMENT

CHAPTER 275 - THE UNRAVELLING
Sunday, May 24 (9:00 PM)

All hands converged on the prisoner's trapped form and raucous laughter filled the tent as poor Jeremy screamed and tried calling for help through my goliath man's nutsack-scented jock-pouch.

Zack and I paid the little guy's protests little heed, of course. We simply dug our fingers into that sleepsacked body of his and pressed our frenzied attacks into his most ticklish areas; his neck, his thighs, his stomach, his crotch.

It didn't take long for my Master to join in on the fun, and pretty soon all three of us were digging our fingers into Zack's little prince and giving the prized ward something serious to cry out about.

Jeremy's scrawny 5'5 frame hardly presented us with a generous landscape to play on.
Between the three of us, we had his entire body covered and not a single inch of that miserable, squirming body of his was left untouched.

Zack was squatting down right behind his protégé's head, using his opportune vantage point to tickle the helpless twink's neck, nipples and ribs. Nick sat on my friend's lower legs, apparently getting a big thrill out of his using his giant, work-hardened hands to torment the boy's trapped soles. And I had the distinct pleasure of straddling Jeremy's thighs and quite literally plunging my fingers into his furiously tenting, painfully erect, spandex-clad crotch.

The poor kid fought and squirmed in an attempt to defend his groin, but the perfectly tailored and superbly restrictive sleepsack sleeves performed admirably and prevented him from mounting any sort of defence.

His rock-hard erection throbbed as I excitedly dug my fingers around his base.

Zack too apparently wanted in on the action, 'cause the giant muscleman who'd - until recently - been sitting on his heels behind Jeremy's head, was now scooting forward in an attempt to join the frenzy.

As if Jeremy's plight wasn't already dire enough, my captive friend soon found himself with the top of his hairy dome pressed all the way up in between his muscle-knight's gargantuan thighs.

A veritable Grand Cayon of muscle and flesh rose up on both sides of his panicked face, and that sweat-dampened forehead of his instantly became the prime resting spot for Zack's inexplicably hefty, underwear-clad bulge.

The jumbo-tighed mighty-man spent most of his time tickling his boy's ribs and stomach, but each time he'd extend his hands lower and scoot forward to steal a quick tickle of his prisoner's crotch, that massive front bulge of his would temporarily lift up and impose itself atop the screaming twerp's cartilaginous protrusion.

Jeremy's frantic screams and uncontrollable laughter would always go quiet when that happened. Not because he wasn't screaming, mind you. Rather, it was the brown-haired superhero's enormous man-bulge that muffled those cries out and stopped the kid's screams from being heard.

Zack didn't even notice what was happening, of course. He'd simply scoot forward, extend a hand out to torment Jeremy's crotch, and then sit his colossal rump back down on his heels without even noticing the fact that his giant package had been sitting squarely on top his ward's nose for several seconds.

Poor Jeremy came out of those brief ordeals with his eyes crossed and his face looking like he'd just seen a ghost of some sort.

The overpowering scent of his 250-pound muscleman's heavy sack and meat-bulge didn't seem to agree with him too well. But unfortunately for the little guy, he now also had Nick's loincloth to contend with. And as far as gags went, my brutish man's pube-infested jock-pouch was proving highly effective.

It's only when Zack suddenly stood up and peeled his heavily overstretched boxers off that I understood why his jaw-dropping bulge protruded in front of him the way it did.

Although disproportionately large in size, the length and girth of his appendage was not solely to blame. Rather, it was the shape of it that gave the front of his stretchy blue boxers a run for its money.

Even dwarfed by the indescribably beefy thighs that rode down on both sides of it, Zack's tool was a frightening sight to say that least.

I'd often envisioned what he must've looked like down there, but what awaited me was a little different than what I'd previously imagined.

Probably as a result of the cool night air, his hairless sack, which was quite large and imposing, hung relatively close to the base of his shaft. Much as I'd come to expect, the muscle-knight's nether region was also impeccably trimmed. A very dense field of thick brown fur covered the area surrounding his cock, but nary a hair was left longer than half a centimetre in length.

Part of me secretly hoped Nick would take note of that, but I knew my blond-haired beast well enough to know he was firmly set in his ways.

Aside from the very prominent underside vein running from the base of his shaft all the way to the tip of its head, Zack's main appendage was perfectly smooth and veinless.

The one thing that really did freak me out though - save for its huge size - was the shape of it.

True, I hadn't seen that many guys naked before.
Not accounting for my own man's freakish endowment, I'd fooled around with Kyle and Joshua just a few days ago and had even faced off against Shawn's mind-blowingly oversized meat. But none of those cocks quite prepared me for the sight that was Zack's. For between his thighs of thunder lied a veritable weapon. One capable of inflicting untold amounts of pain or untold amounts of pleasure depending on how it was used.

Zack's jumbo shaft jutted out from his thighs and kept protruding outwards at a horizontal angle before suddenly curving upwards in a strikingly aggressive manner.

Whilst my boyfriend's tool could've been described as a very FAT and hefty cucumber, Zack's was strangely reminiscent of a very large and very steeply curved banana.

I would've been terrified at the prospect of being bred and seeded with such a weapon!
No wonder Jeremy had been quite literally screaming his lungs out and moaning as much as he had last night!

Zack using the term "safety sack" when referring to those godawful darlex prisons my friend and I spent our nights trapped in, suddenly made a lot more sense.

With a tool like his and the incredible weight, power, stamina and drive that came behind it, the puny twink who shared his bed needed to be sacked and prevented from moving during those long sessions of passionate love-making. Otherwise, the risk of injury was simply too great.

Jeremy didn't only need to be sacked. He needed to be gagged as well, and not just with any gag, mind you! He needed the best of the best, and he also needed the most comfortable. Hence those downright massive sponge balls Zack insisted on using.

Those things weren't merely designed to prevent speech, of course.
They were designed to prevent screams. And prevent them, they did.

For me, the sleepsack was a curfew enforcer. A restraint that prevented me from gaming on my phone or getting out of bed when I was supposed to be sleeping. For Jeremy, it was quite clearly a safety net. Something to keep him from hurting himself during those long nights of laborious sex.

The 250-pound muscleman clearly knew how to go about dealing with the extreme size difference that separated him and his boi. 'Cause when I'd asked my friend about, he'd made it amply clear that Zack was a masterful lover and that taking it slow and making it last was his speciality.

The thought of being bedded by Jeremy's righteous warrior-king turned me on as much as it frightened me. So much so that I could hardly bring myself to tear my eyes away from the muscle-knight's monstrous appendage.

Zack peeled his great big boxers off and sunk back down to his knees, paying little attention to his boy's muffled complaints and paying no heed to the fact that his now naked ballsack was resting on Jeremy's forehead.

Nick was still taking great joy in tickling the captive prince's sensitive soles, and from the gagging noises and choking sounds sporadically piercing through our raucous laughter, it was obvious that the subject of our combined tickling-assault was lost somewhere between madness, ecstasy and hysteria.

Having his absolutely colossal knight practically land on top of his face and having to stare up at the underside of the positively enormous cock that now loomed atop him was clearly too much for my friend to handle.

The hopelessly scrawny, 130-pound boi-type twink convulsed uncontrollably and repeatedly shook his head 'no' when he saw what his grinning man was doing.

With his gagged face staring up at the muscle-god's huge boner, and with his head stuck inside the insurmountable ravine that was his man's tights, little Jeremy was forced to watch as his mighty man flashed him a toothy grin and slowly balled up the massive pair of dreadfully smelly boxers he'd just stripped out of.

The giant, bum-scented ball of baby blue cloth came down and the protesting captive's screaming face immediately disappeared beneath it, his cries and whimpers drowned out by the barrel-chested roar of his boyfriend's heavy laughter.

Sniff those boxers, Jeremy.
Sniff them good, I silently thought to myself.

A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS DESIGNED TO MAKE FINDING SPECIFIC SCENES A LOT EASIER

Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Mmm, I think Steven has the prime position for tickling on the cute little twink. And aside from the fearsome revelation of Zack's banana blaster (the muscle-knight's glaive to Beast Nick's thick spear, if you will :lol: ), I had a lot of fun with Steven's various honorifics and terms for his three companions!

I know I'm evil, but I definitely hope Jeremy is far from done with his unbearable torment! :twisted:

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Such a hot chapter. Glad we finally got to learn more about the weapon that was concealed in those tight baby blue bottoms!

Damn that is one hot garmet isn't it? Would love to get a taste of that :P
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] that torment sounds so hot . The way you described zacks manhood and his boxers . The tickling . So like so much fun .
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

Heyya Sir [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] ,

How is it going? I've manage to stumble again one of your questionnaires while reading through B&G.

1 - Choose three words to resume each character (Steven, Nick, Brad, Jeremy, Shawn, Zack)
Steven - understanding, lucky, submissive
Nick - dominant, daddy, possessive
Brad - jackass, misunderstood, abusive
Jeremy - naive, meek, loyal
Shawn - lackey, junior, baby-face
Zack - easygoing, laid-back, considerate

2 - Which element of the story turns you on most?
Descriptions of foot odour and how those characters cursed with it are nonchalant about it. The greater the gap moe, the better or in other words I wanted a neat/good looking guy with one heck of a smelly feet and of course the sex scenes, especially when the dom is declaring ownership over his sub.

3 - If you could contact the characters and relay to each of them a short message, what would it be?
Steven - Wanna trade places?
Nick - Please subject me to your malodorous feet as well
Jeremy - Wake up bud! You may be missing out the best dom for you!
Brad - Wanna talk it over?
Shawn - Hey there baby boy, will wait for you a few more years
Zack - Do you think your FO can reach Nick's level? Say yes please

4 - How did you end up finding this story?
By googling "men with smelly feet"

5 - On a scale of 1-10, how easy is it to follow descriptions?
9, your description are so spot-on that the readers themselves can feel that they are inside of the story as well

6 - Does Steven's perspective easily sway your mind and affect your views of the different characters and events?
Somehow, since we are mostly looking at the story through his POV.

7 - Which of these characters would you most like to tied up or gagged by?
After reading 151 chapters, still Nick. Although the runner up would be Zack

8 - Which of these characters would you most like be in bed width?
Nick, especially when his possessive streak is showing

9 - Name your all time favourite story-related gag
When Steven was gagged with the wool socks of Nick

10 - Between Nick, Brad, Shawn, and Zack, who's shoes would you most like to sniff?
Either Nick or Zack or can we have yours as an another option? Hahaha have you had someone sniff your shoes already? Does it turn you on when someone can sniff and tolerate your shoes?
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] A massive congratulations for the views, success, interaction, everything you have achieved with this epic tale!

This current chapter was awesome. The scene, the ganged up tickling, the sniff torture :lol: The thought of being at the mercy of 3 guys, all of which are bigger than you, and simply have no defense. Too H-O-T !!

The trademark Bondagefreak style of the description....Priceless.

Ok so now I have my homework done....I hope I am not too late....

I am keeping track and compiling all instances where a character uses another character's stuff to gag/torment his victim. This can occur even when the character whose stuff is being used to dom, may or may not be present. Hotter of course when they are present. :lol:

Ex: Big Mike rubbing his socked soles on Joshua's face and forcing him to sniff his socks doesn't make the list. However, Shawn and his crew manhandling Joshua down and forcing Mike's jockstrap into his mouth does. Zack forcing Steven to sniff his socks doesn't make the list. But Nick forcing Steven to sniff Zack's socks would.

Running List
Brad gagging Steven with an old, anonymously-worn jockstrap he'd found at his local gym.
Nick unknowingly gagging Steven with the fat sponge Brad would use to clean out his cottage washroom *gross* (CH 46)
Steven getting Jeremy to take a whiff of Nick's nausea-inducing work boots. (CH 57)
Nick gagging Steven with Shawn's big, musky briefs. (CH 65)
Steven & Brad forcing Jeremy to sniff Shawn's nasty socks during the spin the bottle game (CH 85)
Shawn gagging Steven with Brad's sock, back during the cottage-mummification episode. (CH 89)
Steven forcing Jeremy to sniff Nick's worn-out boxers. (CH 143)
Jeremy gagging Steven with those same boxers. (CH 144)
Nick forcing Steven to sniff the inside of Zack's putrid hockey glove. (CH 134)
Nick hand gagging Steven and forcing him to sniff Zack's Nike tube socks. (CH 133)
Zack forcing Steven to chew and gag on Nick's stinking boxers. (CH 164)
Shawn gagging Steven with that musty old sock from the hamper (either Joey's or Chris') (CH 202)
Josh forcing Steven to sniff the inside of Shawn's shoe. (CH 207)
Josh forcing Steven to sniff Shawn's enormous, fart-infused Diesel briefs. (CH 203)
Josh forcing Steven to sniff Kyle's big, smelly Calvins. (CH 214)
Josh forcing Steven to suck and chew on Nate's filthy boxers. (CH 217)
Josh forcing Steven to sniff Kyle's basketball shoe. (CH 220)
Shawn gagging Josh with Big Mike's oversized pungent hockey jock strap. (CH 225)
Shawn gagging Steven with Joey's stank sweaty sock as Mike declined the sock wash (CH 229)
Nick forcing Steven to sniff Mr Hoffman's boot (CH 243)
Nick forcing Steven to sniff Zack's sneaker and boxers (CH 258)
Zack gagging Jeremy with Nick's jock pouch in his presence! (CH 274)
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

FOR THOSE WHO MAY HAVE MISSED THIS:
EASY PREY III IS OUT, GUYS!

A 17-year-old teen becomes infatuated with his smelly-footed older brother's ropework skills.
Follow along as our narrator takes you on a vivid ride filled to the brim with smelly sockgags and hot illustrations!

Tags: Brother-vs-brother, smelly socks, sockgags, forced sneaker sniffing,
tight bondage, duct tape, hogties, sleeping bags, illustrations

SOME SNEAK PEEK ILLUSTRATIONS TO WET YOUR APPETITES
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

With Nick, Zach and Steven all in on the action I think the best way to describe Jeremy's state is overstimulated! Fun to see Steven on the giving rather than receiving end for the moment although I expect he will fall prey to Nick and Zack soon enough! I love the way Steven seems to have bought into the 'safety' idea of the sleepsack - given Jeremy's current predicament I would say it a very nuanced use of the word!

Love the way Steven is both enthralled and terrified by the two mighty weapons now on display in the tent. Would be great to see them do battle with each other...

Now I need to get on and make some decisions in the poll.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

MATURE CONTENT ADVISORY
THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE HIGHLY EXPLICIT

It seems almost silly for me to be posting such disclaimers at this point, considering that those of you still following this adventure after some 275 chapters have most assuredly come to terms with the fact that Steven's tale is unusually explicit and far more graphic than the other stories featured on this site.

After years of analysing the feedback you guys have given me though, it's become hard to ignore the fact that a plurality of readers seem to get cold feet every time the setting becomes explicit. Those scenes are usually followed by a sudden spike of private feedback (PMs) and a temporary lessening of public comments.

The slight bashfulness and unease are also showing in the latest poll response, which has currently been answered by roughly half the respondents who've answered the previous polls. There was a clear specification that the word "threesome" carried a very broad and flexible meaning to suit the asexual readership and those less prone to desiring traditional sex, but it seems the poll is still making a sizeable portion of the audience uncomfortable.

All that to say that this next chapter is going to be highly explicit, but that we'll be back into far less explicit territory as soon as this scene is over. In the hopes of catering to a broader audience, future polls will also be of a less explicit nature.

CHAPTER 276 COMING OUT IN JUST A FEW HOURS!

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ON THE NEW POLL AT THE TOP OF THIS THREAD!
FOR ADDITIONAL POLL INFO SEE HERE: NEW POLL ANNOUNCEMENT

CHAPTER 276 - A MOUTHFUL OF ZACK
Sunday, May 24 (9:10 PM)

A thunderous bout of laughter boomed across the tent as the enormous ball of fuming blue boxers came down to engulf Jeremy's face. An almost equally offensive jock-pouch kept his screams at bay and prevented any potential calls for help from being voiced. Our prisoner cried out and fought in an attempt to escape, but his personal muscleman simply laughed and continued pressing the smothering fabric down whilst digging his free hand into the captive-ward's stomach.

Several times the bum-scented cloth was brought down atop Jeremy's face, and by the time the righteous warrior-king was done tormenting the boi with his boxers, my friend's eyes were glossed over with tears and his face was looking a tad sickly.

Unfortunately for him, his ordeal was hardly over.

With Nick and I continuing our assault and Zack appearing more and more enthused by the prospect of tickling his boy's crotch, little Jeremy soon found himself in a very dire predicament.

I must admit, I practically shot my load when Zack's colossal hands joined my own in teasing the base of the green-eyed prince's spandex-clad erection. The tickling action was insanely hot of course, but it was Zack scooting forward on top of Jeremy's face that almost had me creaming my undies.

In his quest to get closer to me and gain better access to the screaming boy's crotch, the jumbo-thighed hockey player had slowly inched his way forward, to the point where his ward's face could no longer even be seen!

With his 250-pound frame causing his knees and shins to press deep into the memory foam camping mattress, our exceedingly burly brown-haired superhero-hunk dug his fingers into Jeremy's overstimulated groin and absentmindedly sat his rump back down on top of his heels.

My friend's world went dark and his screams, which had been quite vehement up till that point, were immediately silenced.

Jeremy fought and wiggled around like a fish out of water, but that only caused Zack's giant ballsack - which was now resting squarely atop my friend's chin - to wiggle around, something which understandably gave the mighty muscleman added incentive to laugh and press his attack.

"Coochy coochy coo! Hahaha!" Zack roared, hungrily digging his very large fingers into Jeremy's crotch and ignoring the fact that he had the puny little nineteen-year-old's face trapped right up inside there, deep between his thighs.

In his rather desperate attempt to escape the beefy knight's smothering bums, our pouch-gagged prisoner struggled and squirmed with renewed vigour. Much to his chagrin though, all that ended up doing was getting his face and nose wedged in deeper.

Zack's big ballsack tumbled off the stubble-free cliff that was his panicked ward's smooth chin, and our little prisoner instantly found himself trapped beneath the airtight seal that was his man's enormous rump.

From the fact that I could no longer see his chin or face, I knew with utmost certainty that his nose was currently caught up somewhere between the chivalrous construction worker's heavy balls and butthole. I couldn't really hear any screams due to the soundproof nature of his facesitter's insanely thick thighs, but I could tell from the convulsing of his body and the movement of his sleepsacked arms that he wasn't particularly enjoying his stay down there.

Unfortunately for him, that didn't stop any of us from continuing our assault.

We tickled Jeremy for minutes on end; laughing, cheering, then laughing some more.

The stench of my man's giant police boots and the reek of his brown-haired buddy's indescribably cheesy socks and runnings shoes stank the tent up something fierce!

A testament to his arousal, Nick's inexplicably oversized meat stood up flat against his lower abdomen, pointing up towards the sky and reaching all the way up past his navel. The tip of his engorged piss slit hissed and sputtered, causing a generous amount of clear liquid to seep out of its speechless mouth and trickle down the hardened length of his throbbing shaft.

Zack appeared every bit as aroused as Nick by that point, if not even more so.

Perhaps it was simply due to the freakish shape of his manhood, but his disproportionately tremendous cock looked positively enraged. Furious even!

With his huge, full ballsack hanging comfortably beneath Jeremy's chin, the terrifying slab of meat protruding from his thighs stood out a good six inches in front of him before suddenly curving upwards in a quest to reach the tent ceiling.

It was a frightening sight, to say the least. Even more so because Zack and I sat facing each other and because his giant, angry knob was pointing straight up at my face.

Poor Jeremy sniffed and screamed, the tip of his furiously struggling nose no doubt tickling the back of his man's balls and massaging the base of his giant horse-cock.

I'm not really sure what came over me just then, but something about the jumbo-thighed muscleman's hearty laughter and rather extreme state of arousal caused me to pull a hand away from Jeremy's groin and attempt something risqué.

Zack never saw it coming, of course. He was too busy filling the dome-shaped tent with laughter and too focused on digging both hands into his squirming ward's body to notice what I was doing.

Without giving the incredibly beastly muscle-hunk any semblance of warming, I reached out in between his squatting thighs, turned my palm upwards and used all five of my fingers to tickle the underside of his huge and deliciously hairless ballsack.

The instant I brushed my digits against the bottom of his fat nut-pouch, a series of unprecedented events were set in motion.

Zack roared to life, yelping in surprise and booming with thunderous laughter. The unexpected sensation of my fingers tickling his balls and the ensuing ruckus it provoked involuntarily caused the broad-chested stallion to contract his thighs and muscles...something which caused a very substantial and very high-pressured release of gas to blast out of his flaring bumhole.

"GHAAA! HAHAHA!"
*PRRRRRRRRRRRRRT*

Jeremy, of course, went absolutely stark crazy when that happened.
He began choking on Nick's pube-infested pouch and struggling hysterically from beneath his man's massive bums.

Zack's thighs trembled, his muscles tensed, his deep, barrel-chested laughter gave way to an involuntary groan, and seemingly out of nowhere, his aching balls and throbbing monster-cock just exploded.

The first string of semen caught me right in the left eye.

"Agh!" I immediately cried out, pulling away and closing my eyes shut to relieve the stinging. Before I could get out of range of the steaming hot liquid though, a second shot was fired and then a third one followed suit. Both of them caught me straight in the mouth, filling my protesting cavity up and causing me to gag on the brown-haired muscleman's bitter-tasting cream.

The next ones hit my chest, my neck and my thighs before finally dying out and squirting down onto Jeremy's sleepsacked body.

By the time Nick had spun around to see what was happening, my face was quite literally covered in cum, and my mouth, throat and tongue were all coated with semen. Zack had accidentally spunked my face, and my teasing fingers were the ones to blame for it.

Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

A very interesting chapter! While I'm not one for tickling, I am a big fan of the facesitting here. Poor Jeremy has had no respite :twisted:
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

:o PEOPLE! PEOPLE THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

ZACK IS SUPER TICKLISH! AND IT HORNS HIM UP! I REPEAT, ZACK IS SUPER TICKLISH!

IT'S SUPER HOT WHEN BOTH THE ADORABLE TWINK AND THE HANDSOME HUNK ARE BOTH TICKLISH! MY HEART IS SCREAMING WITH EXCITEMENT AND JOY!

*faints*

LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

Now you tell us about Zack's reaction to tickling... After the one poll that could have used that information is already closed! ;)

Amazing chapter! Sleepsack, tickling, a naughty and daring Steven who learns something new, facesitting, and Steven being drenched in cum, what's not to like! Your writing makes everything so vivid, I could see the scene unfold in my mind, which was a very welcome treat!

And in regards to the poll: I have not used all my votes, for example, because it is such a difficult question to answer. So that may also be a contributing factor in all of this.
Banner by Bondagefreak
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Wow coming from tickling is definitely not something I've seen! Zack must be realllly ticklish. He'd be in big trouble of the tables were ever turned on him like in that prior poll.

I was so jealous of both Jeremy and Steven in this one. Jeremy trapped in Zack's gooch and farted on. Mmmmmmm. Steven literally getting creamed in the face. Mmmmmmmmmm

Wonder what Nick's reaction is going to be to see his sub covered in another man's cream.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic