BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE APR 04*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
46%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
4%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
4%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 112

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

I forgot that Nick didn't know that Steven had already worked up a load before all this. That makes sense that he'd be disappointed in the small load now.

Yes Nick should absolutely keep the riot gear! And thanks Zack for the idea to use glove torture! It is a real shame we aren't going to see the return of those hockey gloves right now, but the boxing gloves will do!
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Please, Nick, keep the gear! Holy shit keep the gear!!!

And the boxing gloves *kisses fingers* magnifique!
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

If Nick ever found out steven blew his load earlier in the day that is why he only squired out a little bit he will be in so much trouble .
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

THE NEW POLL

IF YOU COULD TRY DATING ANY ONE OF THE FOLLOWING GUYS, WHO WOULD BE YOUR FIRST PICK?
VOTE IN THE POLL & EXPLAIN YOUR ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS!

BRAD, SHAWN, CHRIS, JOEY
JOSHUA, PHIL, BIG MIKE, KYLE

NICK & STEVEN, ZACK & JEREMY ARE ALREADY PAIRED UP AND UNAVAILABLE

YOU MAY SELECT ONE (1) CHOICE.
YOU MAY CHANGE YOUR VOTE AT ANY TIME.

SCROLL UP TO THE TOP OF THE THREAD AND VOTE!

AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION IS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED! SHARE YOUR ANSWERS WITH US!
SILENT READERS AND FIRST TIME POSTERS ARE WELCOME!

[mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]SquashMeDown[/mention] [mention]cherryboy[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention]
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Brad...he's the oldest..most important factor for me.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Kyle because he is the hottest one on the list .
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Big Mike. He looks so cuddly and is probably the lowest maintenance. I just vibe with his personality.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Joshua he's the perfect little blonde twink jock that I love.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Alright, this was tough. There's a huge difference between physical attraction and boyfriend material.

To me, Joey is the hottest, hands down. And he's got the least funky feet! But we just don't know enough about his personality to really say whether he's worthy of a relationship.

Now Big Mike - a gentle giant, cuddly, reasonably handsome, a gamer... I'd say he's the one I'd ask out!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

Joshua. He is Really cute looking
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Chris, easy. I love his vibe and I'd think we'd get along super well. He's got a fun-loving, yet caring attitude that lends itself well to his gorgeous body.

As much as I like the bodies of say Joey, Kyle and Brad; their personalities are a misfire to me. And since it's a question of dating. My choice is more on the personality.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

This was not an easy decision! At first I was debating Joey and Kyle as they are the most attractive of the group and Joey in particular is probably a pro-dater. But dating one of these guys might be the start of an actual relationship and for that I chose to throw myself into the clutches of Shawn! What made me hesitate on Shawn was his lack of empathy, but I'm willing to be kept under that thick body and booty long term :twisted: He's a take charge dude without a trace of beta and that's what I want
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Woo, for once I'm not in the minority!
Joshua ftw!!!
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Honestly, big Mike, he would be a sweetheart.
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

Big Mike. Love being overpowered and rendered helpless by a gentle giant - and I reckon he ain't that passive. :)

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]GoBucks[/mention] and I were chatting a bit on Tumblr last night, discussing what we thought would be interest polls to feature here.
Some of our initial ideas were fun, but the end results would've been a predictable tossup between Nick & Zack.

We finally settled on this poll here, and although only a fraction of the votes has been cast so far, it's already proving mighty interesting not to mention quite entertaining. I'm really glad that none of the candidates is currently dominating the results. Even better is that a lot of you are posting answers and explanations that I wasn't quite expecting. More about that later...

Keep the votes and written explanations coming, guys!
This is proving super entertaining already!

[mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] I was downright astounded to see your name appear on the comments, mate!
I had no idea you were even still reading this! Welcome back, my friend 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago@Straitjacketed I was downright astounded to see your name appear on the comments, mate!
I had no idea you were even still reading this! Welcome back, my friend 8-)
It's been a really uneven year for me - mostly super-busy but with a few good periods of downtime - and I still check in and catch up, and am glad I did. :)

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

I choose Chris, I don’t know why but I love his personality and he is super hot. I also love sweaty guys so the jock is the way to go.
CrownedLoy76
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CrownedLoy76 »

I chose to go with Shawn for a few reasons:

First, the man is certainly not lacking in the looks department. He's got a nice face and an even better body

Second, I know that if Shawn and I were dating he'd be a very protective boyfriend which is something I value highly and find very attractive. I love feeling safe and protected, and I think Shawn would be able to provide that for me

Third, I think that man would never fail to keep our sex life interesting. He clearly loves to be pleasured and I love to pleasure. It's no secret rank socks and foot wear are my biggest fetish and according to Stephen Shawn ranks the highest on the foot odor scale. I'd be very interested to see if Steven's definition of a 19 and mine were the same. Hopefully I'm not underestimating the power of Shawn's socks and shoes cause it may bite me in the ass if I am, but I'm confident that Stephen's 19 would be equal to my 14/15
Snapchat: CrownedLoy76 Kik: CrownedLoy76
Hornysub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hornysub »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago
THE NEW POLL

IF YOU COULD TRY DATING ANY ONE OF THE FOLLOWING GUYS, WHO WOULD BE YOUR FIRST PICK?
VOTE IN THE POLL & EXPLAIN YOUR ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS!

BRAD, SHAWN, CHRIS, JOEY

NICK & STEVEN, ZACK & JEREMY ARE ALREADY PAIRED UP AND UNAVAILABLE

YOU MAY SELECT ONE (1) CHOICE.
YOU MAY CHANGE YOUR VOTE AT ANY TIME.

SCROLL UP TO THE TOP OF THE THREAD AND VOTE!

AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION IS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED! SHARE YOUR ANSWERS WITH US!
SILENT READERS AND FIRST TIME POSTERS ARE WELCOME!

@squirrel @OrdinaryWorld @Msueta@2 @GoBucks @Socksbound @The slave @gaggedfeety @Pup Wingletang @Sockgaggedman @socjuc @jammer212 @smushboy @luiggi87 @Ossassin @blackbound @sws91 @CorbD91 @Mummybag @Mitchelaiden @zzzz12333211 @ShadowHusky @user3434658 @jammer212 @Whitestorm @KidnappedCowboy @EJTied22 @Volobond @LockedCheeseBird @Footsub @Red86 @Pup @4toes @The slave @subguybr @Trainedsub @SquashMeDown @cherryboy @sami200456boyfriend @smushboy @wataru14 @CrownedLoy76 @Gaybondage @Boston2265 @Hornysub @vincenzotognolo22 @Pantyhose971 @Jason07 @that1kid13 @Ropelover98 @Bradstick @Tsuhaya

I chose Joey because he's the hottest for me... Like really... The only thing is that he is not what I would call an "important character" of the story which I think je should be haha 😏
I was hesitating between him and Phil because I really like how sadic and pervert he is haha I mean we do have the same fart fetish... 😅
Good job Sir [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], looking forward to hearing from you!
Regards,
Hornysub.
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

December has been a very busy month for me ( and I think for you too)- so that's why I wasn't so active. But things finally started getting less crowded at my end! And so, now I have the time to do a 2 in 1 comment about the poll and the recent two new chapters!

Firstly, my answer to the poll:
You were smart to not include Zack, Sir [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Sir! Otherwise my vote would have been cast before the poll even started! :lol: And since we only have a limited number of characters to choose from I will go through every one of them and explain my thinking:

Brad- no. Just no
Ok, now really: I am ok with a small amount of sadism ( Zack has some too ) but Brad just crosses the line! You know that if you choose Brad you will automatically become Jeremy's replacement- and that is a spot that I don't want to fill. So if ever we be transferred to the B&G universe Brad would be the one for which I should make a restriction order!

Phil- is there even an explication needed?
He is the guy for which I literally threw a tantrum- that's how bad it is! I truly hate him
Sometimes I sit and wonder how could bondagefreak create some of the lustiest characters I ever had the pleasure of reading about ( Zack, Nick, Mitch, The boss dad just to name a few...) and also some like Phil. The biggest mystery since the creation of man-kind

Joey- we're starting to get somewhere!
I know I'm not the first to say it- but Joey is smoking hot! From his manly attitude to those blue eyes in which I could drown he is a David from head to foot ( and I mean it when I say foot :lol: )
Yet sadly, there still are some things that separate us...
Firstly, we know almost nothing about him! We don't really know his character or pleasures or anything
Secondly, his foot odor- or the lack there of! Sure, this might not be important for a simple date, but if it is to lead to something then I'd rather have someone that can really make me gag ( from the smell of his feet you sikkos, not anything else ! :lol: )
And lastly, with him being the LADIES man and all ( emphasize LADIES ) I don't really think it would work out... So ladies, I leave him to you. You're welcome!

Chris- we got somewhere...and we lost it! :lol:
Maybe I have some gaps in my memory but I really don't remember anything significant that ever attracted me to Chris or not. He was just...there!
If we knew more, maybe there could have been something, but I doubt it.

Big Mike- the guy on whose socks I'll suck on for a week! :lol:
Big Mike is known by many as the gentle giant, and fairly so. Yet this gentleness of his is both a good and a bad thing.
Yes, he is low maintenance, and yes he has some sore of attracting vibe to him- but that's all. And say the first date leads to something- what do you do next? He is too shy to get kinky or into bondage related activities. He is incorruptible ( a real Robespierre of the world of bondage) and I don't think that anyone can get him into this sort of thing.
I mean, I'm going on a date with a guy from a story titled Bound and Gagged in a sleeping bag- am I the weird one for expecting at least a mild interest in bondage from Mike? How can you have smelly feet and NOT like tying and gagging subs up- it just doesn't add up! :lol:

Joshua- Joshua would be THE PERFECT date- had he only been my type!
Now, I'm not expecting a total hunk of a man like Nick or Zack- but someone at least a bit bigger than me ( not heightwise- but in muscles and so on) Is that too much to ask ?

Kyle- pretty face, pretty body- the most I'd do on the date would be to bring my sketchbook and draw him

Aaaaaand the one, the only, the winner: Shawn!
( You can't say I don't have a type :lol: ) . But it's not just that- I love his carefree, doesn't give a sh!t personality. I really see him as the type of guy who would come calmly to your room and tie you up and gag you for making too much noise while he plays video-games and jsut leave you like so. Or maybe even use you as a foot-stool! It's this indifference, this power to transform you from a normal speaking, moving person to a mear speechless, mummy worm that attracts me! ( of course, all the guys can do that- but from all the other choices none can quite do it like Shawn! )
If by some unknown, weird, paranormal, my plan to get rid of Jeremy didn't work, strange reason Zack decides to keep him then I guess I'm ok with the third best option - Zack's best friend's younger cousin!
And don't even get me started about the socks! DIVINE !

As for the new chapters- the mystery has been solved! I think we all knew that no other pair could plan such kidnapping other than the classics Zack and Nick!
Steven might be relived now that he knows his life is not in danger, but I think he will not be when the two alphas find out that he creamed himself without permission! This calls for a worthy punishment- one even greater than some whiffs of Nick's boxing gloves! :twisted:
Last edited by Sockgaggedman 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Tough choice, but I went for Shawn. He is certainly handsome (although his body might be TOO muscular for me and would result in a very strange size difference) and I might be jumping into the deep end but the guy with 19/20 feet and the smelliest socks is just too irresistible. I also have a feeling that he'd be fairly lenient with me in terms of wants and needs, which could result in a good relationship.

Also, there's the fact that you bondagefreak said we'd be good together, which I still really don't get but I'll take it :lol:

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

POLL UPDATE & PRELIMINARY ANSWERS

VOTE IN THE THREAD POLL & EXPLAIN YOUR ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS!

BRAD, SHAWN, CHRIS, JOEY

[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention]: BRAD
[mention]Msueta@2[/mention]: KYLE
[mention]wataru14[/mention]: BIG MIKE
[mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention]: JOSHUA
[mention]Volobond[/mention]: BIG MIKE
[mention]Pantyhose971[/mention]: JOSHUA
[mention]ShadowHusky[/mention]: CHRIS
[mention]GoBucks[/mention]: SHAWN
[mention]Pup[/mention]: JOSHUA
[mention]Ossassin[/mention]: BIG MIKE
[mention]Socksbound[/mention]: CHRIS
[mention]Straitjacketed[/mention]: BIG MIKE
[mention]Bradstick[/mention]: CHRIS
[mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention]: SHAWN
[mention]Hornysub[/mention]: JOEY
[mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention]: SHAWN
[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention]: SHAWN
[mention]The slave[/mention]: JOSHUA
[mention]Mummybag[/mention]: JOSHUA
[mention]gaggedfeety[/mention]: JOSHUA
[mention]Footsub[/mention]: ?
[mention]Tsuhaya[/mention]: ?
[mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention]: ?
[mention]squirrel[/mention]: ?
[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention]: ?
[mention]socjuc[/mention]: ?
[mention]jammer212[/mention]: ?
[mention]smushboy[/mention]: ?
[mention]luiggi87[/mention]: ?
[mention]blackbound[/mention]: ?
[mention]that1kid13[/mention]: ?
[mention]Ropelover98[/mention]: ?
[mention]sws91[/mention]: ?
[mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention]: ?
[mention]zzzz12333211[/mention]: ?
[mention]user3434658[/mention]: ?
[mention]Whitestorm[/mention]: ?
[mention]EJTied22[/mention]: ?
[mention]4toes[/mention]: ?
[mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention]: ?
[mention]subguybr[/mention]: ?
[mention]Gaybondage[/mention]: ?
[mention]Boston2265[/mention]: ?
[mention]Ballgagger[/mention]: ?

BRAD
THE WEDGE

From the very start of the saga, Brad tries his best - and even succeeds at times - at driving a divide between Nick and the common subject of their fancy. Steven finds himself caught up in Brad's power-hungry schemes and winds up being briefly separated from his friend-turned-kidnapper following the skilful manipulations of his most hated rival. Whilst Brad's motivations remain shady at best, his six-month-long tenure over Jeremy proved a leaky stopgap measure for his unquenchable thirst to establish dominance over Steven. Skilled in the art of manipulation and possessed with both eloquence and charisma, Brad proves himself to be a dangerous foe and acts as a WEDGE between Nick and Steven. Though his relationship with Nick has suffered greatly following the unfortunate events leading to Jeremy's removal, Brad's future role in Steven's affairs remains veiled in mystery.

SHAWN
THE HAMMER

Showing predisposition for neither good nor evil, Shawn presents the protagonist with a truly puzzling dilemma. Shawn proves himself a force to be reckoned with when Nick needs his help in carrying out Brad's forceful arrest. On the flip side, the overly buff muscle oaf also shows himself capable of far less noble pursuits when he blackmails Steven into performing sexual favours and attempts to force the issue. Although a formal apology has yet to be given, our protagonist does take note of the fact that Shawn treated him with fairness during most of his three-day stay at the college apartment. Though not particularly wordy nor outwardly intelligent, Shawn has several pertinent and positive exchanges with Steven over the course of the sixth book, resulting in the two of them sleeping in the same bed for the final night of the babysitting episode. Keeping in mind Shawn's blunt edges, his ham-fisted nature and his tendency to swing either for good or for evil depending on who is "wielding" him, our blond and blue-eyed beefcake takes on the nickname of THE HAMMER; a powerful if somewhat cumbersome tool used either to build up or to demolish.

CHRIS
THE JOCK

Shawn's best friend and close associate to Joey, Kyle and Big Mike, Chris easily cements himself as one of the more benevolent and surprisingly gentle jocks during Steven's brief stay at the college apartment. Being possessed of no outwardly remarkable attributes beyond physical prowess and an affinity for sports and weightlifting, Chris presents the protagonist with the spitting image of a stereotypical college jock. Though no clear indication was ever given to that effect, Steven does suspect Chris to be a little bi-curious, perhaps due to the allusions THE JOCK made regarding his passing fuckability. Of note is the fact that our protagonist has taken a slight fancy to Chris, something which has not escaped the notice of Shawn.

JOEY
THE LADIES' MAN

Suave, cocky, and brash, cologne-wearing Joey stands out as being exceedingly popular and smooth with the ladies. Little is known about him other than the fact that he is very much "in charge" and possesses sizeable influence among the college cabal. Aside from acting as one of Shawn's defacto lieutenants, Joey is mostly known for being a top Alpha and a LADIES' MAN.

JOSHUA
THE SUPERSTAR

Neither jock nor twink, Joshua stands out as some sort of weird hybrid mix. More jockish than Steven, but far twinkier than Chris or Joey, the popular blondie-boy takes on the role of the cheerful beta-jock and quite literally borders on the edge of hyperactivity and brattiness. Joshua rapidly forms a connection to Steven and plays a pivotal role in sharing the secrets of self-acceptance with Nick's ward. Having many friends and being known for his availability as well as his willingness to bed any hunk that meets his fancy, Joshua is very much THE SUPERSTAR of the college campus.

PHIL
THE SKATERBOY

Joshua's best friend and Steven's unexpected nightmare. Phil combines deviousness, cunning and craftiness in one foul-mouthed and poorly-mannered package. Opportunistic and quite sadistic, this relatively scrawny menace manages to pull several stunts from beneath the noses of his older peers and provides Steven with quite a challenge during the eventful three-day college saga. Having an affinity for skateboarding and possessing few outwardly redeeming qualities beyond those of intellect and guile, Phil takes on the benign yet somewhat fitting nickname of SKATERBOY. Albeit a very smelly-footed one.

BIG MIKE
THE GENTLE GIANT

Being blessed - or possibly cursed - with an astounding size, Big Mike maintains a friendly relationship with all of Shawn's hunky associates even though he isn't exactly one of them. Preferring sports and video games to social interactions, Mike spends much of his time gaming on the living room console and hanging out with Andrew, Matt some of his semi-jockish gamer friends. While not exactly the brightest of the bunch, his positive nature and cheerful predisposition easily compensate for his slight malaise in the way of social graces. Big Mike quickly establishes himself as the most sympathetic of Shawn's roommates and stands out for being both kind and gentle. Though possessing a concealed dominant streak, he remains somewhat bashful when placed in a position of power, something which his more jockish counterparts aren't afraid to tease him about. Big Mike is known to almost everyone as the GENTLE GIANT. A nickname that does his large size and passive demeanour justice.

KYLE
THE INSTAGRAM GOD

Outwardly vain and cold, little is known about the young bodybuilder other than the fact that he has a smoking hot body and a massive following of fans on social media platforms. Kyle strikes the protagonist as a little standoffish and comes off as mildly uncaring of the various plights suffered by those around him. Serving as a practice dummy for Steven's rimjob initiation, Kyle rapidly establishes himself as one of the resident Alphas and appears to have a somewhat mutually beneficial relationship with college-star Josh. Having the respect of his older peers, Steven is left wondering if there is perhaps more to THE INSTAGRAM GOD than what initially meets the eye.
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

For me it still is Joshua… not to big and muscled, but strong enough to make sure he is the one to be in control.
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Joshua even if I hesitated for a long time with Phil
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic