BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE APR 04*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
46%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
4%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
4%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 112

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I chose the option that Nick should be a little more permissive and less authoritarian. Steven and Nick's relationship did not evolve out of a healthy place, and although Nick is becoming better than expected, I do think they'd be served well by communicating a little more about their wants and needs, like [mention]Ossassin[/mention] and [mention]wataru14[/mention] are alluding to. I'm not saying that they shouldn't have their 24/7 Dom/sub lifestyle, but every relationship hinges upon communication, and often Steven is kept quiet by a gag or Nick's rules, and Nick is too closed off to share.

Still, I think Nick is on that gradual path to becoming at least a little bit more open.

Also, to [mention]Bradstick[/mention], I'd like to point out that Steven's downward spiral was at least in large part due to the trauma of being literally kidnapped, physically and mentally abused, and being forced to confront issues of sexuality and kink, which is a mountain of hardship I think anyone would struggle with, and doesn't necessarily make him self-destructive.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Volobond wrote: 2 years ago Also, to @Bradstick, I'd like to point out that Steven's downward spiral was at least in large part due to the trauma of being literally kidnapped, physically and mentally abused, and being forced to confront issues of sexuality and kink, which is a mountain of hardship I think anyone would struggle with, and doesn't necessarily make him self-destructive.
Completely agreed - Nick was the problem, not Steven, not Brad, HIM, and now people are happy when he does the minimum and helps him rebuild his life but now Steven is literally under his control.

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] You are absolutely right, in my mind I remembered it differently but after I went back and reread those chapters you are correct, was definitely more to blame with tramua of Nick. I still do think he is self-destructive, though not as much after rereading those chapters after you mentioned that (thank you btw). I think with doing self bondage, being told not to do bondage without nick, and then doing it again feels self destructive, but that’s my own 2 cents lol
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] I will say that Nick was a big part of the problem, but Brad does deserve blame as well - it was him that endangered Steven's life and terrorized him, and Nick was merely enabling that by not having the mental fortitude to not need to prove himself as an "Alpha."

I wouldn't go so far as saying that Steven is under his control. For all my disapproval of their relationship's origins, it is still growing and evolving. Was it irresponsible and unethical to start a relationship while Steven was still so vulnerable? Definitely. But their current relationship is leaps and bounds beyond how it started - it is far more equitable and closer to how a 24/7 Dom/sub relationship should work than it started.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Bradstick wrote: 2 years ago I think with doing self bondage, being told not to do bondage without nick, and then doing it again feels self destructive, but that’s my own 2 cents lol
Would we call that self destructive, or simply a little foolhardy? ;) :lol:

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 2 years ago Enjoyed the last chapter. Every time gloves are mentioned I have flashbacks to my brother's ski gloves - you did not want to be trapped in a gondola with them - so I feel Steven's fear. Love Nick combining the worst of him and Zach in a perfect torture device and the ultimatum he gives to Steven.
Thrilled to have you back [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention]
I was pretty damn stoked to read about the flashbacks Nick's big boxing gloves caused you to have.
I can't tell you how many times I've received PMs or comments from disbelieving subs asking me whether or not the stink described in my tales is even possible.

The olfactory sensations described in my tales (particularly B&G) all have a very solid basis in reality. Hockey gloves are notorious for smelling horrible and boxing gloves are pretty damn terrible as well. Having played hockey a lot, I can very much attest to that. I realise that many of my readers are young and have had limited exposure to used sporting equipment, so it's always a thrill whenever someone steps up to share an experience like the one you shared with us ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

NICK SHOULD: BE A LITTLE FIRMER AND KEEP A SOMEWHAT TIGHTER LEASH ON STEVEN
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

GoBucks wrote: 2 years ago After reading through the poll options, the one I had a reaction too involved Nick having Steven on a tighter leash! I know you don't mean it quite so literally, but that imagery got me :lol:
Oh I definitely agree.
I read it and knew I had to go for that one purely for the literal meaning 🤣
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

PRELIMINARY RESULTS

THE FIRST 30 VOTES HAVE BEEN CAST AND THE RESULTS ARE SO FAR VERY INTERESTING. WE HAVE AN ALMOST EVEN-SPLIT SCENARIO BETWEEN THOSE WHO THINK NICK IS TOO STRICT AND THOSE WHO THINK NICK IS TOO LAX.

IF WE ROUND UP THE NUMBERS WE GET THE FOLLOWING RESULTS:

40% OF READERS FIND NICK TOO STRICT & CONTROLLING
40% OF READERS FIND NICK TOO LAX, SOFT & PERMISSIVE
20% OF READERS ARE SATISFIED WITH NICK'S CURRENT BALANCE

FOR THOSE WHO MAY FIND THIS USEFUL
STEVEN'S VARIOUS OBLIGATIONS & PERMISSIONS
AS DESCRIBED AND ELBAORATED IN-STORY FROM BOOKS III-VIII

Must tend to the house and take care of light domestic chores (ex: cleaning/cooking/laundering) unless ill.
Must make himself available to his boyfriend, unless ill or not feeling well.
Must obey verbal instructions or have a very good reason for not doing so.
Must abide by his weekday curfew and go to bed at 9 PM without a fuss.

May voice his opinion and weigh in on Nick's decisions, unless instructed to remain quiet.
Must defer to Nick's final decisions and abide by them & support them as best he can.
Must never lie and must always tell the truth.

May get up at any time he wishes and may organise his daily schedule the way he sees fit.
Has free reign to pursue recreational activities, as long as his chores are done in a timely manner.
May pursue any hobby, and has his boyfriend's financial/psychological/physical backing to do so.
May approach, speak to and confide in his man at any time/about anything.

May leave the house to go shopping and has access to Nick's banking card.
May call/text his friends at any time and may have his friends over (with Nick's permission).
May forgo the use of titles when addressing his boyfriend (ex: Master, Sir, Daddy) unless instructed not to.

[mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]SquashMeDown[/mention] [mention]cherryboy[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

NICK SHOULD: BE A LITTLE FIRMER AND KEEP A SOMEWHAT TIGHTER LEASH ON STEVEN
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

At the risk of sounding a) overly meta, and b) like a smart-arse, there's a fiction/reality divide here and my answer varies depending on which side of that divide I (mentally) position myself.

If they were acquaintances of mine in the real world, I'd be horrified by several of the trauma-flavoured elements of their relationship in general and find the exaggerated aspects of each man somewhat monstrous (Nick's tendency to be paternalistic-controlling, Steven's tendency to be childlike-manipulative). I imagine I'd think that, at minimum, Nick should stop being a tyrant and allow Steven more control over (and, crucially, more responsibility for) things. I'd probably think they were massively unhealthy for each other and ought not to be together.

They are, however, not only not acquaintances, they're not people who exist in the real world. They're fictional characters in a story I read primarily for erotic purposes: as a turn-on. I'm turned on by non-consensual bondage and a one-sided dynamic so, in that context, how dysfunctional their relationship is or isn't is kind of beside the point. I therefore voted that NICK SHOULD: BE A LOT STRICTER AND FAR LESS PERMISSIVE WITH STEVEN. :D

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

AUTHOR'S NOTE
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ON THE POLL AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD
BE SURE TO SHARE YOUR ANSWER WITH US!

CHAPTER 311 - ZACK'S PARTING THREAT
Tuesday, May 26 (10:00 PM)

When Nick finally pulled the gas mask off my face and asked me why the loads I'd spilt out had been so meagre, Zack was quick to hint at the idea that I might have already given myself a release earlier on during the day. As usual, the blond man took note of what his charismatic friend had to say and then questioned me accordingly.

"Is that true, babe? Did you cum while I was at work?" he asked, his stoic face leaving me no hint as to whether or not he would be angered by an affirmative reply.

Maybe it was the knowledge that he could easily go through the contents of the hamper and spot my cum-soaked undies and running shorts that convinced me to look up into his ruggedly handsome face and tell the truth. I thought about lying and thought about shaking my gagged head 'no', but when the time came to offer up a response, I gulped apprehensively and nodded my head 'yes'.

I very much expected some form of rebuttal or the furrowing of Nick's brow, but the only look that momentarily dawned upon his features was one of slight disappointment. It stung me to witness that. Probably more than it should have.

Zack's cheerful expression, however, didn't die out or dwindle even for a second.
"Aww, what a naughty boy jerking off when you're not supposed to." he playfully chuckled, squeezing my right cheek between his gloved fingers and ruffling my dishevelled hair up in a teasing manner.

A feeling of relief came upon me when Nick began unwrapping the numerous revolutions of uber-sticky duct tape that had been spun around the lower half of my face. I still had his buddy's reeking tube sock in my mouth and several layers of tape plastered atop it when our chivalrous guest voiced another one of his colourful suggestions.

"You should think about locking up that little cock of his. I'm sure spending a few weeks under lock and key would ensure some pretty stellar releases." he went on, causing me to gulp once more at the thought of being locked in a chastity device.

Jeremy and I had talked about it once or twice, and while he and many of the subs I'd briefly connected with online seemed to be big fans of enforced chastity, I wasn't entirely enthralled by the concept.

"Yeah, that might not be a bad idea..." Nick somewhat stoically replied, before pulling that final strip of tape from off my face and digging into my lips to extract the putrid sock-ball.

Contrary to what one might expect from a man who owned a leather straitjacket and a heavy-duty muzzle, Nick would've been considered fairly vanilla as far as most kinky guys went. He had a serious thing for getting his soles worshipped and genuinely seemed to get off from having his toes and nipples sucked, but aside from that, he wasn't even close to being as kink-minded as Zack.

The concept of having my manhood under constant lock and key didn't turn him off per se, but his reaction wasn't exactly one of boundless enthusiasm either. Still, I didn't entirely appreciate our smooth-spoken guest planting those kinds of ideas in my man's head...especially considering how prone Nick was to taking cues from them.

In any case, I nearly puked my guts out when the positively putrid sockgag was finally freed from my cavity. The gear-clad behemoths wasted no time in crawling up off the bed and slowly stripping themselves of their bulky body armour. The powerful reek of ripe socks, pungent basketball shoes and godawful boxing gloves that lingered about the bedroom certainly wasn't helped by the thunderous fart my boyfriend let rip.

The sound of my displeased groan and the spectacle of my genuine revulsion only caused Zack to chuckle with glee and approach my securely sleepsacked form.

"Coochie coochie-coo!" he laughed, digging his ungloved fingers into my defenceless crotch and getting a huge kick out of watching me squirm.

"Haha! Yeah. Next time we do something like this, I'll be sure to bring my hockey gloves." he promised, his deep voice sending a shiver up my spine and his gorgeous smile filling me up with a mixture of fear and excitement.

"If you think those ones are bad, then you're really gonna be in for a shock." he chuckled, motioning his head toward Nick's smelly boxing gloves before getting up off the mattress and ruffling my hair up one final time.

The men spoke for a few minutes, during which Zack collected his gear, got dressed and confirmed to us that he'd be dropping Jeremy over before going to work on Friday morning. He and Nick eventually walked over towards the front door; Zack fully clothed and my boyfriend still in his undies. They exchanged a series of parting words and then our guest headed home, most likely anxious to see his own boi and crawl into bed with him.

The next half-hour went by fairly smoothly, albeit a little awkwardly.

The bedroom was a veritable mess; with freshly-stripped riot cop armour strewn about the floor in a disorderly fashion, and shoes, duct tape and boxing gloves adorning the normally well-kept bed. Nick didn't seem to care though. It was past 10 PM and the only thing he seemed intent on doing was getting himself cleaned up and calling it a night.

His hefty pectorals still heaved from the exertion of having spent several hours in an extremely bulky, multi-layered riot suit, and the sweat coating his body left little doubt as to the energy and effort he'd expended in trying to give me a special release.

Considering how many Doms didn't actually care as to whether or not their subs reached this level of sexual fulfilment, I found Nick's efforts very touching. I was, however, understandably shaken up by the distress and trauma his plan had initially caused me. I mean, for a while there, they quite literally had me scared shitless!

My arousal had taken over as soon as I came to the realisation that the masked leviathans weren't out to hurt me, but the actual capture and ride across town in a crate was pretty much the stuff of nightmares. I couldn't believe they'd put me through something like that! Zack was probably unaware of the details surrounding what I'd gone through last year, but Nick certainly wasn't!

Suffice to say, I ended up giving him the cold shoulder that night.
It sorta pains me to admit this, but if I'm being perfectly honest with you guys, my reasons for doing so weren't solely motivated by the slight anger I felt at him simulating something so traumatic. They stemmed from a mixture of that, but also from the shame and disappointment that I felt with myself for having inadvertently robbed my man of something special.

Nick knew I didn't get much out of being bred and he knew that this new life of ours required lots of sacrifices and self-adjustments on my part. He recognised my efforts, saw the care I put into preparing his meals and noticed my recent attempts to try and pleasure him in bed. And so, he'd gone through all this trouble just to give me that special release...only to find out that I'd given it to myself before he could tend to those needs for me.

In my own defence, he had never forbidden me from jerking off or cumming, but I was smart enough to know that it was one of those things that didn't necessarily need to be verbalised. Subs, or more specifically owned and collared subs usually waited for permission and knew the value of not giving into such forms of physical self-gratification.

Nick didn't punish me, nor did he voice out any hints of disappointment that night.
He didn't need to. I could see it in his eyes.

The disappointment and guilt I felt at having blown my load without his permission pushed me to try and shift the focus on something else. Hence my pretending to be more upset about the whole "kidnapping foreplay" than I actually was.

"I need to take a shower. D'you wanna come with me?" the blond man spoke, allowing me to decide between staying zipped in my sleepsack or joining him for a quick late-night wash.

I thought about his offer, nodded my head yes, but maintained a somewhat cold demeanour by keeping all signs of enthusiasm off my face. I wanted him to know I was upset, and was secretly doing my best to use those inner frustrations as a way to avoid dealing with the disappointment I also felt.

As soon as I was freed from my body-hugging restraint, the gargantuan man and I stepped out of the bedroom and headed for the shower.

BOUND & GAGGED CHAPTER INDEX
A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS DESIGNED TO MAKE FINDING SPECIFIC SCENES A LOT EASIER
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

I personally love how Zack inserts himself into Steven's world. How he suggests and Nick follows. How he threatens as he knows he will be ongoing involved(bringing his hockey glove 'next time')....To me yet another form of domination and in a sense another Master Steven has to end up following whether he likes it or not.

Additionally Zack's playful demeanor as he chuckles at Steven and continuously ruffles his hair, is another form of his domination. I really like these duo master scenes with Steven. Steven always seems to end up in a pickle.... :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Now I'm not a big fan of chastity either. Your stories would be a lot more painful locked up! But if Zack wanted it..... I suppose I would have to do it :lol:

There, finally something in Zack that I'm not a fan of!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Steven is such a fucking ingrate. Maybe turning him over to Brad for a few months would teach him some manners. Or Phil.
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Heh, Nick really does seem to be taking alot of cues from Zack.
Shower should be interesting for sure 🤣
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

So, here's a prime example of what I'm saying, where Steven and Nick suffer from a very simple lack of communication. Steven feels discomfited and ashamed, and he should feel safe enough to express this to his Dom. He should not only be willing to express an apology for breaking an implicit rule, but also be able to discuss with his Dom how HE feels. Nick meanwhile, is stonewalling Steven, intentionally or not, and seems to be unable to pick up on Steven's body language - Nick should be informed on how Steven is feeling, and in turn, should be honest about how he feels too - if he's disappointed he should mention it, and if not, Steven's discomfort should lead him to point out that he's ambivalent or not concerned about his scheme's lack of... payoff.

I do think it's interesting that Nick could be described as vanilla when compared to other kinksters. A fair yet perhaps uncharitable description, considering that the man was quite enthusiastic to kidnap someone and make him a 'housewife." I'd say that would count as particularly kinky.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

AUTHOR'S NOTE
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ON THE POLL AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD
BE SURE TO SHARE YOUR ANSWER WITH US!

CHAPTER 312 - AN AWKWARD SHOWER
Tuesday, May 26 (10:15 PM)

I wanted to give Nick the cold shoulder that night. I wanted him to know that although his intentions were noble, the end did not justify the means this time. Had he given me a warning or even voiced an ominous threat about wanting to "kidnap" me at some point in the future, I would've undoubtedly felt differently about what he and Zack had put me through.
For one, I probably wouldn't have been terrified to the point of practically peeing myself!

All things considered, I felt totally justified in putting up a moody front as soon as Zack stepped out the front door. I had every intention of snubbing my boyfriend for the remainder of the night. Only problem was, that was easier said than done.

Had I not exerted myself or struggled as wildly against my sleepsack restraint, I most likely wouldn't have felt the need to take a shower that evening. Part of me was reluctant to accept Nick's offer to join him, but then it was either that or spend the night zipped up while feeling kinda gross and sweaty.

I wanted to wash the stickiness off my skin and needed to rid my mouth of Zack's unbearable foot cheese.

The main problem I encountered whilst trying to give my boyfriend the cold shoulder was the shower stall's cramped quarters. And by cramped, I really do mean cramped! There was plenty enough room for one person in the shower. Two average-sized men would've probably been able to squeeze in, but with Nick in the equation, we were seriously pushing it.

The 248-pound goliath-hunk was a towering behemoth for sure, but it was the broadness of his shoulders and the buffness of his body that really made him stand out from other men.

I watched as my stupendously hulking boyfriend stripped out of his giant underwear and watched as the colossal dark green boxers fell onto the ceramic floor. The heavily distressed cloth dwarfed my own comparatively puny undies, and the generous sweat marks lining the crotch and bum of his boxers had me hoping he'd banish them to the laundry bin.

My initial plan was to step into the shower with him, rinse myself off and then step out and head back to the bedroom.
Much to my great annoyance though, it didn't quite end up working out that way.

Instead of stepping into the shower and allowing me to enter whenever I felt like it, the man-of-the-house turned the water on, adjusted the temperature and then opened the sliding door before bidding me in. I grumbled beneath my breath, knowing full well that his entering after me would block my access to the door and make my upcoming exit more awkward and more difficult.

My fears swiftly materialised when I stepped into the cramped shower stall and the burly brute stepped in behind me.
The frosted glass door was slowly slid shut and then his tremendously massive body turned around to face me; completely blocking off the exit and forcing my back against the ceramic wall.

As usual, Nick seemed oblivious to his size and unconcerned about the lack of space that left me. As if snubbing him and trying to avoid physical contact wasn't already difficult enough - due to his incredible size and the tight quarters we were sharing - the burly muscle-brute was extremely aroused and sporting the absolute angriest of boners.

His nearly nine-inch-long monster-cock stood at a perfect 45-degree angle, and the gaping piss slit at the tip of his positively gargantuan knob was pointing straight at my face and flaring wildly as though angry.

I tried my best to ignore it and do my own thing, but even though I was pressed up into a corner and struggling to contend with the glaring lack of space between us, the colossal behemoth's disproportionately oversized boner kept bobbing around and rubbing up against me.

Nick tried kissing me several times during our shower.
I made it clear to him that I wanted to be left alone, but as you can probably imagine, he was very insistent.

"Come here, babe." the blond-haired muscleman salaciously purred, lowering his head down towards mine and using his hands to try and force me to lock lips with him.

"Nooo! Stop. I don't wanna kiss." I angrily complained.

The man chuckled at first, asked me what was wrong and then tried again, only to have me turn him away and push against his pecs a second time. He tried to close the distance between us a third and fourth time before finally getting the message and coming to the realisation that his advances were not welcome.

It's only when he resigned to keeping his hands to himself and grabbing the pine tar-scented exfoliating soap bar that things got even more awkward.

My man and I spent the next five minutes in complete silence. He hand-lathered his torso up while I shampooed my hair and used my soapy shower puff to clean myself off.

The blond warrior's freakishly thick cock remained erect the entire time and kept bobbing around and getting in the way. Even more unnerving than our close proximity was the fact that his piercing blue orbs never left me for a second. Even as he rubbed the soap bar over his mountainous pecs, hilly abs and bushy crotch, the blue-eyed muscle-god never once took his eyes off me. He just kept staring at me and watching as I lathered myself up and tried to ignore him.

The coldness of my demeanour and the scrawniness of my wiry body apparently did little to dissuade the erect slab of meat rising up from between his thighs. As far as his throbbing boner was concerned, moody or not, I was still considered excellent breeding material.

Yes, I know what you're thinking. Given the unorthodox nature of our relationship and given his somewhat antiquated views on things, Nick generally didn't respond well to my refusing him.

I'd refused his advances a few times in the past, but usually still ended up being handgagged and bred anyway. He could be real sweet at times and was generally very loving and attentive, but even though he treated me with care, I often got the feeling that he thought of me as some kind of possession. A highly prized possession, but a possession nonetheless.

I did not - in his own view - have the right to just blatantly refuse him. In short, Nick sorta saw me as his own personal belonging, and as such, expected me to make myself available to him, wherever and whenever it pleased him.

He didn't respond well to being refused, but funnily enough, he was real soft and squishy when it came to being snubbed...no doubt because it reminded him of his ex-girlfriends and their oftentimes inexplicable moodiness.

Normally he would've just scooped me up under one arm and carried me over to the bedroom. But this time things were different. This time I wasn't just being difficult or lamenting the mindblowing girth of his downright terrifying appendage. This time I was visibly upset and moody because of something he'd done. That seemed to greatly destabilise him.

Considering the fact that I really did love him and that I was enthralled by the awesomeness of his body, I felt a certain sense of pride in the fact that I managed to keep my resolve during the entire course of the shower.

The doors of my passion would remain closed to him for the remainder of the night, and if my resolve was to hold, then I certainly didn't want him smothering me with kisses or filling my ears up with niceties.

After everything I'd been through last year, he should've known better than to pull such a stunt off without first giving me some sort of warning! All things considered, the actual stunt wasn't the issue. His lack of consideration was.

Thankfully, Nick did end up getting the message I was trying to get across.
We didn't talk about it until the next morning, but I still managed to get my point across by giving him the cold treatment.

We slept apart that night. Him on his side of the bed and me on my side.
My resolve almost broke when he used the slight dampness of my sleepsack as an excuse to grant me unrestrained sleep.
In truth, I think he was hoping my grumpy demeanour would just melt away and that I would welcome his advances as a result of his sudden laxness. Much to his own disappointment, it didn't.

"Do I at least get a goodnight kiss?" he asked, his deep voice and the almost heart-wrenching quality of his plea nearly causing my resolve to crumble.

I simply furrowed my brow, huddled up into a fetal position around my oversized pillow and then pulled the ridiculously heavy duvet over my face before saying "No." A somewhat curt reply that probably made me sound more like a grumpy child than anything else.

The poor man's angry erection didn't subside or show any signs of waning during the night. It just stood there, jutting up from in between his monstrous thighs, pulsing and throbbing unendingly as though possessed with unspeakable rage and a mind of its own.

A series of possibilities and calculations undoubtedly flashed through Nick's Alpha-man brain just then.
He probably calculated the gains, weighed the risks and pondered the possible outcomes of taking me by force.
Even with my arms unfettered and my senses on full alert, I was an easy conquest for him.
He knew that. We both did.

Fortunately for me, it never came to that. The mighty muscleman let out a deep huff, shut the nightstand light off and then reached over to give me a kiss on the head before lying motionless on his back and forcing himself into a quiet slumber.

It took a lot of motivation and willpower for me to avoid crawling over to him and nuzzling up against his body during those final waking moments of sleeplessness. But I managed to once again surprise myself by successfully holding my ground and not giving in. A definite first...as I'm sure some of you will be quick to point out.

BOUND & GAGGED CHAPTER INDEX
A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS DESIGNED TO MAKE FINDING SPECIFIC SCENES A LOT EASIER
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Awh, it is indeed difficult to stay mad at someone you love.
I'm so proud 🤣
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Alright, so of course, after massive leaps and strides towards a healthier relationship, we come to another plateau. Steven needs to realize that, well, Nick's the kind of guy that needs to have things told to him. The passive-aggressive path won't get the point across clearly. Although good on Nick for treating Steven more like a person and not forcing himself on him. A level of (no pun intended) restraint that I did not expect from him.

Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

I’m really glad Nick is respecting him and not fully taking him. You can tell they really love each other it’s so sweet. I really hope their relationship grows stronger from this not worse but that will take time.
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

I really hope they use this as a lever to open up some lines of communication. Nick & Steven really need to talk to each other more. Steven has every right to be angry, but his expectation of Nick to be a mind-reader isn't helping matters. Can't wait to see how things develop in the morning.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Nick not forcing himself on Steven really is a sign of growth from where he was earlier in the story. I do think Steven is being a brat though. I feel like Nick should be the one mad at him :lol:
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Definitely an interesting couple of chapters.

Nick really does try to give Steven what he thinks Steven wants. I still think that was some of the motivation for the initial kidnapping and it was definitely the motivation this time. He put in a lot of effort to prepare this 'treat' for Steven but he did't quite think it all the way through. He probably assumed Steven would realise it was Nick and Zach straight away and be happy to go along with it. I guess it's quite hard for him to fit his massive, stinky feet into Steven's shoes!

It's a shame Steven has decided to give Nick the cold shoulder but the initial trauma combined with the guilt that he spoiled Nick's surprise is a potent combination. Still it is nice to see Steven standing up to Nick and I'm glad Nick is respecting Steven's boundaries. I think we're also seeing a much more vulnerable side of Nick here. Hopefully this is the turning point where the two of them finally have a proper conversation about everything that has happened and what they both want out of the relationship, pushing aside the dom/sub dynamic for a few moments. Some interesting things to explore in future chapters.

Great, enjoyable, thought-provoking writing as always [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]. It's great to watch these characters continue to develop.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

I voted for Nick being more permissive and less authoritarian.

Both Nick and Steven have somewhat surprised me lately. I could have seen the latest chapters going a different direction. It wouldn't have surprised me if Nick would have done what he wanted regardless of Steven's cold shoulder, yet he respected Steven's decision to do so. Really shows Nick is trying to change for the better.

And Steven, showing the cold shoulder. I'm impressed he followed through with it. Good on him. Probably should have done it sooner.

Maybe the time is coming when Nick and Steven set the dom/sub thing aside and have a real one on one conversation. They really should have it, it'll be healthier for their relationship.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic