BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE JAN 08*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
45%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
5%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
5%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 111

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Easy poll. I would have been all up in that butt, no question! Kyle's, Shawn's, Nick's, Zack's- gimme them all!
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

I’m saying I would have, but I’ll be honest I would have insisted on a dental dam. It is someone’s ass, fun as the are :D
I do want to try the vanilla flavoured ones :lol:
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

GoBucks wrote: 2 years ago Easy poll. I would have been all up in that butt, no question! Kyle's, Shawn's, Nick's, Zack's- gimme them all!

Yup this pretty much covers it 👌🏼🤣 gimme em all
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago SHAWN, KYLE AND ANDREW ARE LEFT TO BATTLE IT OUT FOR SPOT NUMBER FOUR.
Now there's a battle I'd love the watch!

As for the current poll, it's a tricky one to answer. I'm not against rimming but it is a very intimate act and, as other users have said, one with certain hygiene considerations. I'm torn between options 2 and 3.

I went back and read the relevant chapters and I have to say the scene you describe is really hot. Steven trapped in his sleepsack, his face buried under Kyle with Josh providing additional stimulation. Steven not directly enjoying the rimming but loving the idea of giving pleasure to the man on top of him. Steven coerced into doing it and powerless to stop it. I just wish Kyle had had a shower first but he does seem like a pretty clean guy.

I've talked myself into it. If I'd been in Steven's position I would have rimmed Kyle but done so with some misgivings.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I voted for the second choice
Gaybondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaybondage »

I voted for the second one too since CNC is my thing!
🐦 @justinkgy
CrownedLoy76
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CrownedLoy76 »

I voted for taking Stephen's place. Kyle is a strong dominant man who I would love to have the pleasure of rimming, however if i were Stephen, I can't help but think that i'm betraying Nick in a way by doing it. So it's a tough one
Snapchat: CrownedLoy76 Kik: CrownedLoy76
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

I would've refused since I don't enjoy rimming. Servicing his feet is another story ;) ;)
Boston2265
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boston2265 »

I probably would have started out a little shy given the situation, but in the end, I'd just give in and go for it.
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

Hm, I think it would be different if Nick would have put Steven in this position, as primary partner, but in this exact scenario I would still have done it, but not as eagerly.

And congratulations [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] on posting 4000 posts on the whole site!
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

ABOUT THE CURRENT POLL RESULTS

I know it's only been two days since I posted this new poll, but even though we're only getting a partial picture due to only a portion of the expected votes having been cast, the partial picture we're getting isn't even close to what I initially thought it would be!

I was honestly expecting this poll to be a 50/50 split, with half of you guys enthused by the idea of rimming Kyle and the other half turned off/grossed out by it.

I realise that the "No" vote is bound to go up given that we have a few straight readers following this, but I never imagined that 90% of the poll's first twenty participants would've opted to service Kyle's big butt or remained open to rimming one of the other guys in the cast. (I wonder who voted for that 3rd option and who our mystery voter would prefer rimming instead ;)).

Suffice to say, these results are a MAJOR surprise to me.
Anyone else astounded by how one-sided this poll currently is?

[mention]BostonSir84[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention]
Welcome on board, guys! I can't tell you how pleased I am to see the two of you joining in and participating in our little group.
Very much looking forward to you boyz becoming regulars on this thread!

Pup Wingletang wrote: 2 years ago
bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago SHAWN, KYLE AND ANDREW ARE LEFT TO BATTLE IT OUT FOR SPOT NUMBER FOUR.
Now there's a battle I'd love the watch!
Glad that particular image has you entertained, pup ;)
Of course, if we're talking about a physical battle of brawns, Andrew doesn't stand much of a chance.
Standing at roughly the same height as his opponents but weighing in at a little under 190 lbs (86kg), he's somewhat severely outgunned by the two much beefier guys vying for that position.

Shawn vs Kyle would undoubtedly be a fight to watch, but unless Kyle pulls some scrappy moves or pulls a figurative rabbit out of a hat, I don't really see how he can hope to defeat the colossal blond-haired beefcake that is Shawn. Nick and Zack aside, I don't think anyone in the current cast would fair too well in a one-on-one fight vs Shawn. Brad might be the only exception to that rule, given how scrappy he can be.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Honestly, I would have refused, mostly because rimming's not my thing but also because of principle, even if ultimately I (as Steven) would be forced to comply.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 294 - PETSMART
Monday, May 25 (2:00 PM)

A feeling of excitement and slight panic came over me as the realisation of why we were here slowly dawned.
Part of me felt great apprehension about going in a store to look for a collar, and yet another part of me was mildly ecstatic at the idea.

Nick took his sweet time getting his ungloved hand back inside that stupendously tight police glove of his.
When he took the key out of the ignition and reached into his jacket pocket, I was certain he was gonna pull out his handcuff keys in order to free my cuffed wrists.

Much to my surprise and relief though, the puffer-clad goliath pulled a second pair of handcuffs out of his jacket and wasted no time and securing my socked ankles together.

"Sorry, babe. You're staying in the truck for now." he told me, unbuckling my seatbelt and pulling it all the way out of its socket before rebuckling it again; this time so that my cuffed hands, chest and waist were fully restrained behind the self-reeling security strap.

I had no way of unbuckling myself and no way of leaving the truck or getting up from my narrow seat.
I'd be staying put. That much was certain.

My attention was temporarily pulled away from my restrained state when a very large hand cupped the back of my neck and the oversized sports cap sitting on my head was pulled off and returned to its rightful owner's.

The man whose bed I shared then surprised me again, this time by holding the back of my head steady and pressing his lips atop mine. I moaned and he growled, conquering my mouth with love, passion and deep animalistic aggression. I was his thrall, and he would have me wherever and whenever he pleased.

The romanticism of the moment ended as abruptly as it began.
The kiss was broken, and then my hazel orbs darted downward to see the blond muscleman's gloved hand reaching to grab the smelly sock I'd previously been gagged with.

"No. No! I'll be quiet. Nooo! Mppph." I pleadingly cried out, closing my mouth tight and turning my head away in an attempt to escape the incoming ball of cheese-scented fabric.

Nick was a patient man when it came to my performance in bed. He could sit there for hours, patiently watching as I tried my best to please him orally and contend with his freakishly oversized member. My inability to cope with the frustrating length and girth of his appendage no doubt did much to flatter his ego. But not once had the brutish muscle-god rushed me or made me feel incompetent due to my lack of skill. Quite the contrary. He was quite forgiving of my slow progression and always went out of his way to commend and praise my efforts, even when I felt they were substandard and inferior to what most receptive men and women out there could offer him.

When it came to willful disobedience though, the man had a very short fuse.
Orders he gave were to be followed to the letter. Hesitation was usually forelooked if it didn't last long, but any and all attempts to try and mount actual resistance were met with iron-fisted disciplinary measures.

"Babe. Open up. Now." the buff king growled, the husky tone of his voice serving as a clear warning to deter further disobedience.

With one of his giant hands holding the back of my head firmly, I found myself having no choice but to face off against the balled up stuffing he now held between his gloved fingers. It was somewhat moist from having been in my mouth for two hours, but the diseased smell of it was just as bad as when he'd initially fished it out of his pocket, back when we were about to depart camp.

There was no doubt in our respective minds that the sock would end up in my mouth one way or the other, but the 248-pound goliath-brute showed some restraint and gave me a few seconds to eye the fabric up, allowing me to surrender to it on my own terms and giving me the chance to willingly submit to his overwhelming authority.

Nick watched as I snubbed his sock; grimacing at the strong smell it was putting off and crinkling my nose at it in silent protest.

I looked up at his ruggedly handsome face, noticed the sternness and downright fierceness of his expression.
Then I focused on the sock again, reminded myself that it was his and reminded myself that even though it stank, it was a symbol of his authority.

The instant I surrendered to it, the big ball of reeking black cotton lunged for my mouth, barging in through my struggling orifice and taking dominion over my speech-capable cavity.

The overpowering scent of Nick's leather-clad fingers mingled in with the stench of his problematic foot odour.
The sock tasted of mould, cheese and vinegar, yet I was given no opportunity to protest or refuse it.

Something strange stirred inside of me as I slowly came to terms with the fact that my insanely beefy lover was using his own sock to take my freedom of speech away. That familiar feeling of safety and inner peace I'd experienced a few hours ago washed over me again, causing me to slip into an almost trance-like state as the fat muzzle gag was picked up and fastened around my head real tightly.

"I won't be long. Now you sit tight and you stay quiet." the blond warrior-king ordered, before finally opening his door and stepping out of the vehicle. The pressing of a button on his remote-key caused all doors to lock shut, preventing everyone but himself from gaining access to his personal ward and most prized possession.

I watched with admiring eyes as my captor's incredibly hulking frame and colossal stature left the vicinity of the parking lot and disappeared into the well-decorated pet supply store.

Even though I wasn't physically there with him, I knew with utter certainty that his imposing presence and superbly masculine aura would attract the eye of more than a few lady customers. I could already see those cock-hungry female workers piling up over each other in an attempt to see if the blond goliath-god was in need of assistance or advice. It was all playing out so clearly in my head.

Taking my mind off Nick and focusing on the reason for our being here caused a certain excitement to rush through my veins. The dozen or so cars spread out across the small lot reminded me of the fact that our impromptu visit was of a different nature than what the business owners had originally intended. We weren't here to shop for cat food, and we weren't here to shop for dog toys or aquarium supplies either. Nick had driven us here to find me a collar!

The more I thought about it and the more I imagined him picking up and getting a feel for different collars with those huge leathery gloved fingers of his, the more turned on and excited I became.

The excitement I felt was both emotional as well as physical. While the act of being collared and led around on a leash didn't excite me the same way smelly shoes or handgags did, it did hold a certain appeal and fueled some of the more vivid fantasies currently running amok in my head.

My excitement about being collared eventually led from one thing to the other, and pretty soon I was struggling against my restraints and desperately trying to get a hold of my engorged member so that I could bring myself to completion.

Had my hands simply been cuffed in front of me, jerking off would not have been much of a problem. But with the cuffs being of the unhinged type and with the lower part of the seatbelt restraint preventing me from lifting my wrists up at all, I found myself unable to reach the unbearably erect woody in my pants.

Struggling against my bonds and cursing in my gag caused my breathing to grow laborious.
That in turn caused the leather muzzle's strong scent and the moderate obstruction of my nasal passageways to make me even hornier!

"Mfffpphhggmmhpph. Hmmpphh! Hmmpphh!" I screamed, making sure that all the adjacent parked cars were empty before testing my gag out and yelling to the very top of my lungs.

The intoxicating smell of leather filtered down into my system as my chest heaved and my nostrils struggled to get enough air in. I spent several minutes attempting to break free of my restraints while at the same time screaming in my gag with the intent to better soak in my state of blissful helplessness.

Trapped as I was, no amount of struggling would free me or allow me to escape the confines of my husbandly captor's pickup truck. Even better was the fact that my mouth was being held hostage by his worn sock and that my face was sealed shut beneath the absolute beefiest of muzzles.

"Mmggghhpphh!"

With the ignition off and my phone out of reach, I had no sure way to tell the time.
I probably spent a good ten minutes waiting for my captor to return, and no doubt spent several of those minutes trying to calm down and catch my breath in an attempt to lower the struggle-induced increase in my heart rate.

I was just about to doze off into a light slumber when my tired eyes picked up the sight of an incredibly imposing, puffer-clad goliath emerging out of the store's main exit.

Had I been a mammal of the canine variety, my ears would've no doubt been standing up to attention and my tail would've been wagging excitedly by that point.

The Master was back! And from catching a glimpse of the baby blue item in that huge leathery left palm of his, I knew he'd found what he was looking for.

BOUND & GAGGED CHAPTER INDEX
A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS DESIGNED TO MAKE FINDING SPECIFIC SCENES A LOT EASIER

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Love Steven getting caught in a horny, kinky feedback loop as his restrained, silenced body and overactive imagination work against him. He does keep finding himself in situations where he has a ranging hard-on and frustratingly no ability to reach it. Maybe Nick will give him some relief soon.

I've mentioned this theme before but I love Nick's ability to turn everyday items that are designed to keep you safe into items of bondage and restraint - sleeping bags, life jackets, seat belts...

I'm with Steven, my ears are pricked and my tail is wagging for the next chapter. Baby blue though - is that the best colour Nick could find!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Quite the enticing chapter title.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 2 years ago Love Steven getting caught in a horny, kinky feedback loop as his restrained, silenced body and overactive imagination work against him. He does keep finding himself in situations where he has a ranging hard-on and frustratingly no ability to reach it. Maybe Nick will give him some relief soon.
But Steven is so cute when he's all frustrated and helpless! I tend to like how Nick always ends up keeping him from taking care of his arousal himself.

As for the collar, I think baby blue would look good on him!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Volobond wrote: 2 years ago
Pup Wingletang wrote: 2 years ago Love Steven getting caught in a horny, kinky feedback loop as his restrained, silenced body and overactive imagination work against him. He does keep finding himself in situations where he has a ranging hard-on and frustratingly no ability to reach it. Maybe Nick will give him some relief soon.
But Steven is so cute when he's all frustrated and helpless! I tend to like how Nick always ends up keeping him from taking care of his arousal himself.
I wasn't complaining - I too enjoy seeing Steven frustrated and helpless and very much appreciate Nick's ability to keep Steven's wandering hands under control and out of mischief. It'll help to keep him focused on keeping Nick happy.

wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Looking forward to the collaring. Steven's tension while waiting is quite erotic. It's interesting that Nick didn't take Steven with him to shop, since he has in the past. But it helps to really reinforce his subordinate state. I loved Steven being cuffed up in the car, too!
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

I'm kind of surprised Nick didn't bring Steven inside with him to pick out the collar together. I think baby blue is a good color for him though. And it reminds me of Zack's yummy briefs :lol:
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Now this is getting good... :D

Not that it wasn't good before you know what I mean 😂
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

If your name is tagged here, it's 'cause you've dropped a comment on one of the more recent chapters or thread polls.

Thanks a ton for the continued outpouring of support, guys. I still cannot believe we're closing in on the
300th chapter and that we've made it past the incredible one million views mark! I never imagined so many
of you would still be interested in Steven's journey after all these years we've spent together.

As a thank you for your continued support, I'm releasing the next chapter a full 48 hours ahead of schedule.
Enjoy, guys! And don't forget to vote on the latest poll if you've not already done so!

Here's the latest poll announcement for those of you who might've missed it:
PREVIOUS POLL RESULTS + NEW POLL ANNOUNCEMENT

[mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 295 - OWNED & COLLARED
Monday, May 25 (2:10 PM)

As soon as Nick approached the truck and opened the driver side door, my face lit up and my eyes darted down towards the contents of his left hand. I watched as the hulking giant stepped in and sat himself down on his leathery seat. The extraordinarily beefy jacket adorning his massive torso puffed up around him and filled up his half of the cabin space as completely as the sock filling my mouth up.

"Were you a good boi while I was away?" he asked, the sound of swooshing nylon filling my ears as he turned the ignition on and adjusted the radio volume to a lower setting. Nick knew that I couldn't possibly provide him with an intelligible answer, but I knew him well enough to know that he expected a response anyway.

"Mgghh pphhh." I told him, doing my very best to try and articulate some form of affirmative reply.

"One of the ladies working there saw me checking out the collars and asked if I'd gotten a new puppy." he suddenly went on, providing no acknowledgement as to whether or not he'd even heard my heavily muffled response.

"I told her I had and told her he was a mighty cute one as well. I'm surprised she didn't follow me outside to come and see you when she saw me leaving. I told her you were waiting in the truck and that I'd bring you around for a visit once I got you properly potty-trained." he snickered, cracking a cocky smirk and allowing that stern, fatherly expression of his to fade for just a brief moment.

I lowered my gaze and blushed like crazy at the fact that my lover had referred to me as being mighty cute. Nick appeared mildly amused by the blushing of my muzzled face but said nothing to that effect. He simply stashed the item he'd bought inside one of his jacket pockets and drove us out of the cluttered parking lot.

I kept my muzzled face lowered in submission for the remainder of the drive home and silently reflected on the fact that my life was shaping up to be wildly different from what I'd imagined it would be.

As soon as we entered our quiet, middle-class residential street, my phone - which didn't have service at the time - picked up our home's wireless network signal and buzzed to life as a backlog of unread Facebook Messenger and Whatsapp messages flooded my inboxes. I couldn't check who they were coming from due to my hands still being cuffed and strapped down in front of me, but I assumed at least one of them had to be from Joshua.

In any case, Nick parked his truck in the garage and stepped out of the vehicle before reaching in through the open driverside door, lifting me out of my seat and placing me on his newly vacated driver's seat.

With my legs now dangling out of the truck and my seated body facing his towering frame, the blue-eyed goliath-king had no trouble unmuzzling my face, pulling his smelly sock out of my mouth, uncuffing my ankles and freeing my wrists.

A pair of phenomenally large hands then grabbed my seated form by the waist and lifted me right up off the driver's seat before placing me down so that my sneakered feet were flat against the garage's cold cement floor. Only when I was standing squarely in front of his absurdly imposing frame did the authoritarian warrior-king pull the new dog collar out of his pocket.

I just stood there, my comparatively puny body dwarfed by his incredibly broad one, and the top of my head barely reaching up to his 1.7-meter-high collarbone.

I eyed the ruggedly handsome muscleman's face and then watched as he pulled the baby blue piece of leather out and held it up so that I could see it.

"This is only temporary." he explained, taking the time to observe my reaction while still holding the collar up to my eye level. "We're gonna test it out for a week or two and we're gonna see how it goes. If you decide you still like it and if you behave yourself, then I'll consider getting you something more permanent." he went on, speaking to me a little slower than usual while gently manoeuvring the moderately wide strip of leather around my neck.

Positively ginormous arms rose up on either side of my head as Nick's leathery hands joined both ends of the collar behind me.
I took the initiative of trying to turn around so that he could face the back of me and more easily secure the buckle up, but the powerful Alpha-man prevented me from doing so and instead pulled me in closer towards his torso. Our physical proximity was such that my face ended up being pressed in between his muscle-shirt-clad pecs.

The tightening and buckling of my new collar lasted only a moment, but I spent those brief seconds trapped in my owner's unzipped puffer jacket and basking in the furnace-like warmth that dwelled between its immense loft and his torso.

"There you go, babe. How's that?" he finally asked, pulling my body away and allowing me to bring my hands up so that I could get a feel for the leather now adorning my neck.

I brushed my fingers against it, turned around to face the pickup truck's driverside window, and met my own reflection in the darkened, moderately tinted glass.

"Well?" Nick pressed, apparently impatient to hear my verdict.

I turned around to face him again, lifted my gaze up to meet his own, and then took a step forward before pressing myself up against his body and sniffing in his heavenly scent.

"It's perfect." I whispered, standing as high as my toes would bring me and planting a thank you kiss on his powerful, stubble-covered jawline. The beefy man smirked, wrapped his freakishly colossal arms around me and kissed the top of my brown-haired head in an attempt to return the affection I was showing him.

"I'm glad you like it, babe. Now you're gonna help me unpack, you're goin' to get cleaned up and then you're gonna get the supper started." he calmly instructed, adopting a more fatherly tone while keeping his gaze locked on me.

"Yes, Master." I obediently replied, bowing my head down in unbridled submission and nodding my head 'yes' to let him know I'd comply.

I was about to pull away and get on with my chores when the man suddenly cupped the back of my head with one hand and lifted my chin with the other. Nick eyed my face up for a moment, scrutinising it...almost as if searching for something. I kept my eyes lowered down, but could still feel the intense burning of his fiery blue gaze piercing into my soul.

Creaking leather noises lavished my ears as very large and very powerful fingers caressed my cheeks gently.
The tremendously built musclebound Alpha who'd elected to have me serve as the personal recipient of his very fertile seed eyed my face up for several more seconds before finally allowing me to remove myself from his awe-inspiring presence.

The two of us spent the next half-hour unloading the truck and unpacking.
Nick took care of the more manly equipment, such as his sleeping bag and the camping gear.
I, on the other hand, was relegated to taking care of the clothes and all of the menial food-related stuff.

Unsurprisingly, one of my first priorities upon unpacking our clothes was getting the washing machine started and tossing my boyfriend's big black jockstrap inside the washer. Poor Jeremy had given my bushy crotched man's raunchy jock-pouch a very serious prewashing session last night, but it was now time for the real deal.

After having seen Nick's insanely fat ass and disproportionately oversized manhood in that thing, I was definitely looking forward to him strutting around the house with it on a more regular basis. In fact, I already had my mind set on getting him a flashier jockstrap, and perhaps even some sexier boxer-briefs as soon as I had enough money saved up from my cooking sessions with Jeremy.

My man's soggy jockstrap went in the washer, and so did his smelly ankles socks and the rest of the clothes he and I had worn during our brief two-day-long camping trip.

When I climbed the stairs leading back up to the main floor, the sound of running water coming from the washroom immediately alerted me to the fact that Nick was taking a shower. I found his puffer jacket on our bed and found all the clothes he'd been wearing during the drive home casually strewn about the bedroom floor. Realising that the washer wasn't quite full and that the washing cycle had only just begun, I gathered his discarded clothes up and ran back down to the laundry room in order to toss his shirt and pants in as well.

Only when I made it back up the stairs again did I remember all the text message notifications I'd received while we were in the truck a mere half-hour ago.

Taking my phone out of my pocket and absentmindedly pouring myself a tall glass of orange juice, I casually sat down on one of the dining room chairs and read through the numerous text messages I'd received.

Five of them were from Josh. Three of them were from Shawn. And the remaining two notifications were actually friend invites from both Chris and Big Mike.

Joshua's messages were cheery, if not a tad bit generic. He mentioned how happy he was to have made my acquaintance a few days ago and how he was so very looking forward to the two of us seeing more of each other and fooling around again.

"Hey Smelly Sox! Sorry about not being able to respond sooner. I was out camping with my boyfriend for the weekend and I didn't have any reception up there. Just got back a few mins ago." I texted back, cracking a huge smile at the clever and dare I say very fitting nickname I'd found for my smelly-footed beta jock friend.

I eagerly went on to accept both friend requests I'd received and then I moved to address the remaining notifications: Shawn's.

Shawn's messages were of a somewhat different nature.

"Hey. I know u and Nick are gonna be out of town for the weekend, but if he starts acting strange or if you feel something isn't right with him, gimme a call. I told the guys you said bye and they all said it was great havin' you around and that u are welcome to stay over anytime." his text messages read.

I took a few minutes to think of a reply but instead found myself giving some thought to my relationship with the 21-year-old giant muscle-oaf.

I didn't dislike the guy. I really didn't. He was totally wrong in what he did to me last week and I didn't completely trust him because of it. But part of me still felt he was decent and that we'd come to a somewhat respectful understanding of each other during those last two days of my stay at his place.

It was obvious to me that he had a very flawed and incorrect understanding of the bond his cousin and I shared. Given how limited our previous contacts had been and given how Nick probably hadn't briefed him on the nature of our unofficial union, I don't think Shawn had fully grasped that his cousin and I weren't just playing make-belief domination games. Blackmailing threat aside, his treatment of me during my temporary tenure at his place had been, all things considered, surprisingly fair.

I was in the midst of texting Shawn back, thanking him for transmitting my salutations to the gang and assuring him that Nick was doing okay when the very authoritative Man-of-the-house emerged from the steamy washroom and began making his way over towards the Master bedroom.

"Babe, who are you texting?" the brute suddenly asked, turning his head around and stopping dead in his tracks upon noticing me sitting by the dining room table.

The sight of my fatherly boyfriend's colossal body and very shapely rear end greeted me as I tore my eyes off the screen of my phone.

"Um, I'm just texting Josh, Sir." I lied, knowing what a proud man he was and not wanting him to catch wind of the fact that his younger cousin had expressed some level of concern for his emotional state and wellbeing.

Nick's face betrayed neither approval nor disapproval at the news of my texting Josh. He did, however, throw a glance at the camping cooler sitting on the kitchen floor and took note of the fact that I hadn't yet put the remaining food and drinks away like he'd told me.

"Are your chores done?" he asked, no doubt already knowing the response that would follow.

"No, Sir." I immediately answered, lowering my eyes in sudden shame and putting my phone down on the dining room table.

"Then get back to work. You can text Josh when you're done with your chores." he ordered, waiting for me to get up from my chair before finally resuming his course toward the bedroom.

Less than five seconds after disappearing from view, the sound of a positively thunderous fart roared across the hallway and echoed throughout the entire house.

"Ugh, gross." I quietly muttered, shaking my head in silent disgust and rolling my eyes up at the sheer unrefined brutishness of my man.

I tried my best to do my chores without letting my thoughts be consumed by the collar around my neck, but found myself constantly touching it, readjusting its position and looking at my own reflection in the microwave door.

It would take a few days for me to get used to it, I knew. Had Nick gotten me a very expensive one right off the bat, I would've no doubt felt a lot of pressure to give this trial run of ours a positive verdict. The man may have been a big farting brute, but fortunately for me, he was one of the smarter ones. The fact that he'd intentionally collared me with a somewhat more modest piece of leather meant that I wouldn't feel nearly as guilty should I change my mind and decide that the whole collar-and-leash thing just wasn't for me.

On paper, it sounded cool and on Jeremy, it was fuckin' hot. But seeing it and actually living it were two different things.
Right now I found it a bit strange and perhaps a little annoying even. But in a few days time, I'd have a much better idea of whether or not I wanted to make this a more permanent thing. Either way, Nick was doing this for me and I was genuinely touched by his willingness to help me explore these things at my own pace and rhythm.

He wasn't always easy to live with, and his rules and guidelines were sometimes bordering on stringent. But all in all, he was a wonderful provider and would, in the fairytale future my mind was busily concocting, make an absolutely terrific husband.

A series of incoming text messages suddenly drew me out of my fanciful reveries and caused my phone to vibrate against the hard dining room table. Knowing that they were either from Josh, Shawn, Chris or Big Mike, I hurriedly made a move to dash out of the kitchen before suddenly halting my hasty exit and reminding myself of whom I belonged to and what the piece of leather around my neck signified.

After all, what good was wearing a submission collar if I couldn't even be trusted to follow my Master's simple instructions?

I stared down at the floor, weighed the importance of messaging Josh or whoever else was texting me versus doing what my boyfriend had ordered me to do, and then came to an indisputable conclusion.

Those text messages would have to wait. Right now I still had work to do.

BOUND & GAGGED CHAPTER INDEX
A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS DESIGNED TO MAKE FINDING SPECIFIC SCENES A LOT EASIER

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] you shouldn't spoil us like this!

Loved the moment of collaring with Steven pulled in to Nick's enormous body. I'm glad they're taking it slow. I can't decide how involved in choosing the collar I want Steven to be if they do decide to stick with it and get a more permanent collar. It's an important symbol of their relationship so I feel he should be involved but at the same time I like the idea of him submitting to Nick's choice. I think I do trust Nick to make a good decision. Maybe there's a poll question there...

I like the way you've shown what the collar symbolises with Steven realising (after a brief reprimand) that he needs to focus on his chores for Nick and not be distracted by the buzzing electronics in the corner.

And with that in mind I need to stop typing and go and help Daddy with the DIY!

ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

I love the way the pair are truly beginning understand each other more and more. Seeing this development is something I have always loved about this series. I'm excited to see more from the college lads also, a favourite part of the series of mine. And holy hell, where did you get that picture of the person who plays Nick, that body is incredible.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Thank you for the bonus chapter! It definitely made my Saturday.

Glad Steven is finally collared. Good decision by Nick not to go all in on an expensive one right away knowing how Steven tends to change his mind when he isn't all caught up in the moment and suddenly dislike things that we know he likes :lol: Already we see that he is having some hesitation about it. Hopefully he warms up to it soon!

I wonder why Shawn thought Steven might need his help with Nick. Just misunderstanding their relationship or did he know more about Nick's state of mind going into the camping trip that we didn't really see? Either way, it's kind of sweet for him to show a bit of concern for Steven.

No friend request from Kyle? How can they not be friends after Steven's tongue was up his butt? Maybe Steven's tongue should go up another guy's butt instead :P
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic