BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE APR 04*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
46%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
4%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
4%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 112

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Who doesn't love a nicely tossed salad? 8-)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

GoBucks wrote: 2 years ago I wonder why Shawn thought Steven might need his help with Nick. Just misunderstanding their relationship or did he know more about Nick's state of mind going into the camping trip that we didn't really see? Either way, it's kind of sweet for him to show a bit of concern for Steven.
Hey buddy. Yeah, I can totally see why you might've interpreted it that way, but I don't think Shawn was expressing concern for Steven. Rather, I think Shawn was expressing concern for Nick and simply sharing those concerns with Steven.

Keep in mind that Nick was in a very weird and distraught state when he went to pick Steven up at Shawn's place two days ago.
BOOK VII: PROLOGUE (END OF COLLEGE SAGA + NICK PICKS UP STEVEN)

If you recall, Nick hadn't slept in days, and Shawn (even though not being the most emotionally attuned guy) rapidly caught on to the fact that his older cousin was greatly affected by the loss he'd suffered and wasn't himself.

"Hey. I know u and Nick are gonna be out of town for the weekend, but if he starts acting strange or if you feel something isn't right with him, gimme a call." - Shawn

I think it's safe to assume Shawn sent Steven that first text message on the day that Nick came by to pick Steven up.
The current lack of service of Steven's phone simply caused all the messages he'd received over the past two days to flood his inbox the moment his phone picked up a wireless internet network it could connect to.

As for Kyle, given that he normally has guys pay him for the chance to offer the same tributary service that Steven was allowed to perform for free, I have a feeling he considers the entire him+Steven affair as merely doing Josh a favour. Besides, something tells me Kyle usually isn't the one sending out invites and follows nearly as much as he's the one receiving them ;)
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Steven reacting to his collar is all at once realistic and adorable. I love the growing level of comfort Nick has with showing affection and Steven has with kink exploration.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Volobond wrote: 2 years ago Steven reacting to his collar is all at once realistic and adorable. I love the growing level of comfort Nick has with showing affection and Steven has with kink exploration.
Yeah totally gotta agree with this.
Great as always
Can't help but wonder what would have happened had the lady from the store come out though 😂😂
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] thanks for releasing the chapter early . I really liked that one the picture of nick was so hot . How you described his black jockstrap was hot also .
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

In response to the poll, I gotta go for the last option I'm afraid.
Just not my thing :P
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 296 - BUSINESS AS USUAL
Monday, May 25 (3:00 PM)

After having spent three days at Shawn's place and having been away from home for the duration of the long weekend, being back in my own kitchen and getting into my usual routine again felt more than a little strange. Even more so because we'd just gotten back less than an hour ago and it was already ticking in at three in the afternoon.

Still, I felt so happy and relieved to be back home and alone with Nick again. I hadn't seen much of him last week, and even though we'd spent a lot of time together this weekend, it just wasn't quite the same with Zack and Jeremy around. What I'm trying to say is, it felt good to finally have our intimacy back.

Cleaning the camping cooler, putting the icepacks in the freezer and storing all of our uneaten food and drinks away didn't take me much time. With the afternoon being mostly gone and with Nick having hinted at the fact that he wanted an early supper, I wasted no time in taking four decent-sized pork chops out of the freezer and placing the lot of them in cold water to get them to thaw out faster.

Satisfied with the cleanliness of the kitchen and having made my mind up about what I'd be making for supper, I quickly snatched my phone up off the dining room table, took a quick gander at the quirky message Josh had sent me, and then made my way over to the washroom in order to get cleaned up. Spending a few days in the wilderness was always fun, but it also resulted in a somewhat greater appreciation for the access to running water that we normally took for granted. More specifically, hot running water.

Being aware of the fact that leather and water weren't exactly the best of friends, I took a moment to ask Nick if I could remove the collar for the duration of my shower.

The response I got was a firm 'no' and the explanation I received was that the collar was cheap and would only be in use for a mere week or two. Basically, my man didn't care if it got brittle and lost much of the natural oils that kept it soft and supple. It was a temporary collar; one that would soon cease to adorn my neck no matter what verdict I gave the whole leash-and-collar thing.

In any case, those nearly twenty minutes I spent lathering up and shampooing my hair under the showerhead proved highly enjoyable. That is, right up until my burly blond brute suddenly barged into the washroom and sat himself down on the porcelain throne.

"Niiiick." I pleadingly complained, my tone bordering on annoyance as a series of discharge-related sounds echoed across the steamy room.

"Sorry, babe. When you gotta go, you gotta go." was the only excuse he gave before interrupting my moment of peace and tranquillity with some more unwelcomed sound effects.

I spent the final moments of my shower shaking my head in dismay and struggling to cope with the foul smell. But much to my sudden relief, the giant goliath-brute wiped himself clean, closed the toilet lid and washed his hands before leaving me alone once more.

Had it not been for the stench of Nick's flatulence, I would've gladly continued soaking in the soothing warmth and allowing hot water to trickle down my wiry tired body.

The first thing I did upon stepping out of the shower and grabbing my plush towel was flush the toilet twice and open the door up in order to air the room out.

Nick paid me no attention as I walked into the Master bedroom with my hair still wet and my oversized towel still draped around my shivering body. He just sat there, browsing on his laptop, smelling fresh from his recent shower and apparently in no rush to put any clothes on.

The man had absolutely no qualms about stepping out of the shower and walking out of the washroom completely naked.
Rare were the mornings when he wasn't strutting around the place naked or clad simply in his underwear.

I couldn't say I didn't enjoy seeing his huge ass and colossal body on full display. It's just that the ability to walk around half-dressed or naked and actually feel confident about it didn't exactly come naturally to me, considering how prudish I was. I sort of admired Nick for that and wondered what it must've felt like living without the self-inflicted inhibitions that came with low self-esteem and general lack of confidence.

I dried myself up, put a fresh pair of socks, undies and sweatpants on, and then reached over into the closet before discretely donning one of my man's heavily oversized and very pleasantly scented hoodies. I always loved wearing his giant sweaters. They were so large, so thick and so warm. And the smell of them...mmm, the smell of them was just divine.

"Thanks for the lovely weekend, Daddy." I told him, walking behind his seated form and wrapping my cotton-clad arms around his supremely girthy torso.

The man practically purred when I closed the distance between us and pressed my face against the back of his neck.

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, babe." he absentmindedly replied, keeping his eyes glued to his laptop screen but acknowledging my presence by pulling me up in front of him and seating me on his very generous lap.

Nick didn't say anything for a solid minute or two. He was deep in the midst of researching something that had to do with the warranty on one of his power tools, but seemed quite content to have me nuzzling the front of his neck and sitting quietly on his lap. Only after pressing his lips atop my hairy head and putting his laptop on sleep mode did the freakishly oversized blond-haired muscleman turn his attention towards me.

At first, he just looked at me; noticed the fact that my hair was still damp and that my soap-scented body was clad in one of his uber thick grey work hoodies. He smirked, nuzzled his face in my hair and said something about my skin smelling like a princess'.

"I have something fun planned for you tonight. But first I need to get one of my workouts done and then we're gonna have supper." he spoke, slowly pulling me up off his lap and making a move towards our joint underwear drawer.

"I should have the supper done by five, Sir." I answered, sheepishly smiling in an attempt to convey the excitement I felt about his mysterious plans for me.

"Alright. You get the supper going and you give me a call when it's ready." he instructed, snatching his size XXL army green boxer-briefs out of the undie drawer and then pulling his shiny blue Adidas trackies and big black Puma socks out.

"Yes, Daddy." I cheekily smiled, sprinting out of the bedroom as the incredibly hulking man slipped his noisy button-down trackies on and donned his thick tube socks.

I made a brief trip down to the laundry room, put all of the freshly-washed clothes into the dryer and then made my way back up the stairs in order to check on the pork chops and further accelerate the thawing process.

I spent the next half-hour washing some green beans, slicing some carrots and getting a honey-flavoured pork marinade ready. The pork chops were rather large and the meat wouldn't have much time to absorb the marinade given how late it was and how early Nick wanted to eat. So I cheated a little and spent several minutes using a pair of forks to tenderize the chops by stabbing at them over and over and over again.

The numerous piercing wounds inflicted on the newly thawed pork would allow the marinade to seep in and be absorbed. Or at least, that's what I was hoping for.

Only when the telltale sound of swooshing nylon met my ears did I notice my barechested and very sweaty boyfriend walk into the kitchen and tear the fridge door open. As soon as the refrigerator's contents were revealed to him, the sight of that extra-large protein shake I'd prepared just a few minutes ago jumped to greet him. He chugged the whole thing down like the overly masculine brute that he was, and put his now empty plastic workout bottle in the sink before walking up to me and placing his giant hands around my comparatively slim waist.

The unmistakable heat of positively massive pecs against the back of my head, and the sensation of a rather large nylon-clad bulge pressing against my lower back rapidly alerted me to the fact that I was under very serious threat of being forcibly removed from the kitchen. After all, that wouldn't have been the first time my 248-pound kidnapper-turned-lover had walked in on me while I was cooking, only to snatch me up off my feet, carry me to the bedroom by force and plant his superior Alpha-grade seed inside of me.

Knowing full well that he enjoyed it when I played hard-to-get, I kept my focus on the carrots I was chopping and did my best to avoid reciprocating the attention his hands and lips were giving me.

"Daddyyy. Stoppp." I complained, chuckling and giggling at the fact that he was now licking my left ear and grinding himself against the back of my meagre frame.

"Watch your tone, boi." the goliath-brute growled. "I'll have you whenever and wherever I please." he added, slithering his warm hands into the front of my sweatpants and pressing his nose into my dishevelled brown hair.

"I know, but Niiiick...I need to get the supper ready." I argued, continuing my hard-to-get routine whilst doing my best to ignore the giant fingers massaging my rapidly hardening underwear-clad bulge.

The hulking man whose bed I shared growled again, muttering some poorly-concealed threat about claiming me later tonight, before slowly pulling away from me and retreating toward the staircase.

"Daddy?" I called out, just as he was about to exit the kitchen and walk back downstairs to continue his workout. "Would you mind if I put some music on?" I asked. "It's sort of quiet up here."

A seemingly disappointed expression lined my lover's sweaty face just then.

"Babe. You don't need my permission to do that. Of course you can put music on while you cook. You're my boyfriend, not my fuckin' house slave." he spoke, closing the distance between us and placing his large hands around my waist again.

A blissful shiver ran down my spine as gentle lips puckered atop my head and delivered what can only be described as a very genuine gesture of affection. Nick's hands continued holding my waist for a few more seconds, but his touch lacked the sex-crazed quality that pervaded him just a short half-minute ago.

"Go put your music on." he caringly ordered, kissing the top of my head again before slowly pulling away and making his way down the flight of stairs and into the gym room.

With the soothing sound of soft café-style jazz playing through the living room stereo system, I began steaming the green beans and carrots, preparing the chicken broth-flavoured rice and searing the seasoned pork chops in preparation for their upcoming trip to the oven.

I used to loathe preparing food or even cooking simple meals back when I was living by myself. But things were different now.

I genuinely loved cooking for Nick and getting his work lunches and suppers ready.
It was my way of thanking him for all that he did for me and my way of showing him that I loved him immensely. It was also very soothing in the sense that it gave me purpose and never failed to make me reflect on my budding love life and what that entailed for my future. Today was no different of course. That enamoured smile that had draped itself across my lips a few minutes ago, it remained blissfully plastered atop my face for the next half-hour or so.

I couldn't wait to find out what my man had planned for me this evening! I couldn't wait to start my first cooking session with Jeremy, and couldn't wait to fool around with Josh and possibly spend some time with Mike, Chris and Joey again!

With my new and very exciting garden in full bloom, Nick's three-week-long July vacation coming up, and the growing prospect of a visit to his parents drawing ever closer, it seemed as though I would have lots to look forward to over the course of the coming weeks and months.

My fingers absentmindedly rose up to touch the baby blue collar still buckled snug around my neck.
I touched it, and smiled. Everything was just so perfect.

BOUND & GAGGED CHAPTER INDEX
A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS DESIGNED TO MAKE FINDING SPECIFIC SCENES A LOT EASIER
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Well you know what they say, it's not a proper relationship until your relaxing shower has been crashed by your other half desperate for the loo! That'll teach Steven to spend too long in the shower.

A lovely little chapter, these glimpses into the day to day life of Nick and Steven are always so heart warming. In the middle of cooking tea ready for when my other half gets home I can totally relate to the joy Steven feels preparing food for Nick. And dressed in Nick's oversized hoody - adorable.

I too cannot wait to see what the future brings - starting with Nick's upcoming surprise.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago Suffice to say, these results are a MAJOR surprise to me.
Anyone else astounded by how one-sided this poll currently is?
I guess the results are quite surprising although they do seem to be evening up a bit now. Your story is just a magnet for the more perverted broad-minded members of the board and I count myself firmly among them! :D As with anything taboo there are always far more people into and doing the thing then you realise and it's great that the poll has highlighted that. If you and the others involved enjoy it and it's not hurting anyone else then go for it and don't be ashamed. And you did make the scene between Josh, Kyle and Steven so hot - who wouldn't be swept up in the moment?
bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago
Pup Wingletang wrote: 2 years ago
bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago SHAWN, KYLE AND ANDREW ARE LEFT TO BATTLE IT OUT FOR SPOT NUMBER FOUR.
Now there's a battle I'd love the watch!
Glad that particular image has you entertained, pup ;)
Of course, if we're talking about a physical battle of brawns, Andrew doesn't stand much of a chance.
Standing at roughly the same height as his opponents but weighing in at a little under 190 lbs (86kg), he's somewhat severely outgunned by the two much beefier guys vying for that position.

Shawn vs Kyle would undoubtedly be a fight to watch, but unless Kyle pulls some scrappy moves or pulls a figurative rabbit out of a hat, I don't really see how he can hope to defeat the colossal blond-haired beefcake that is Shawn. Nick and Zack aside, I don't think anyone in the current cast would fair too well in a one-on-one fight vs Shawn. Brad might be the only exception to that rule, given how scrappy he can be.
Who said anything about physically fighting? I was thinking more a chess tournament or maybe a few rounds of Mario Kart! That's the problem with over-muscled alpha males they always have to let their muscles do the thinking and resort to brute strength! :lol: Looks like this puppy has decided to live dangerously this evening!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Ugh I hate surprises.
I am going to start a petition for BondageFreak to tell us what Nick's plans are!
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

The big, flashy moments are great, the gagging, the mummifications, the tape, the tickling, all of those things are amazing and are rightfully so the meat of the story, but these chapters are what makes this story my favorite. The mundane, these private day-to-day moments tell so much how Steven sees Nick and vice versa. Those small gestures of affection, Steven cuddling Nick while he's busy, Nick hugging Steven from behind. They add so much to the story, and my mind just melts from it all.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Judging from the pictures, I'd say Nick's the "cheeky" one in the relationship! :lol: Eh? Eh? Tough crowd.

I melted during this chapter from the warm fuzzies. Nick and Steven are utterly unrecognizable with how far they've come - I'm so proud. Nick showing genuine affection and care while still being quite clearly dominant, Steven calm and finally with a sense of purpose and clarity, the future looking up, a surprise on the horizon, a sweet enjoyable collar, a naked hunk walking around the house, cuddles, hugs, kisses... It's just some real happy and awesome stuff I'm glad to see with them.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Slightly late but y'know.
Thought I might as well do the questionnaire from earlier. :P

1 - Who is your favourite character so far, and why?
Josh because he is a nice refreshing break from the more serious aspects of this story. Plus he's cute.

2 - Who is your least favourite character, and why?
Steven.
Hey hey wait let me explain.
Brad is a well written bad guy, makes for a good character to read about, completely despicable.
Shawn abuses the trust placed in him, and as such is despicable, but still not a character I don't like.
Steven has a tendency to make choices that annoy me, and as such he is top of the list.
While I am well aware this isn't what the question meant, since when am I normal.

3 - If you could enter the story and permanently take on the role of any of these characters, who would you be?
The word permanently certainly makes this question harder, moreso without the entire story infront of me.
I would probably say Jeremy as without bad weather, you wouldn't appreciate good weather.
Is that how the saying goes? I got no clue.

4 - If you're a sub, who would you want as your Master if you had to choose between Nick and Zack?
Zack, he is yet to do anything negative (mostly).
Sure he farts a lot but hey, that's what gas masks are for.

5 - D'you have a favourite scene so far? If so, which one?
Ahh so many choices.
That's not fair.
I choose the sleeping bag and straps in the very first chapter, as it is what started it all.
Though there are many close seconds. Steven and Josh together is always good, yknow what just go read my top 10 favourite chapters list.
Favourite Chapters

6 - What is your opinion regarding the Steven/Nick relationship?
I personally still think their relationship is far too manipulative on Nick's part, though he is gradually making it better, even if it is still the result of his manipulation.

7 - If you could be tied up and gagged by anyone of these guys, who would you choose? Where would you be tied up and how?
Josh and/or Zack, tied up literally anywhere, though because I am a wimp I am going to say a bed because comfortable :P.
See spread eagle ties are great and all, but they are kind of boring, there are so many other interesting ways you can tie someone to a bed, a recent favourite of mine being tied "stood" on all fours, attached at the wrists, ankles, knees and neck to the bed. 'tis practical for so many things!

8 - If you had to rank the characters in order of whose socks you'd most wanna be gagged with, how would that list look?
Josh, Zack, Jeremy, everyone else is likely equal zero's.
Less about how the socks smell and more about who the people are.

9 - If you could have a threesome with two of the characters, who would be your bedmates for the night?
Josh and Zack. Wow I am predictable aren't I.

10 - If you had to share a thick mummy style sleeping bag with one of these guys, who would you choose to spend the night with?
Josh because I don't want to be crushed by the likes of Zack.

11 - If you could tickle or be tickled by anyone of these guys, who would you choose as your tormentor/victim?
I would tickle Nick and Zack because them getting some of their own medicine would be entertaining.

12 - For fans of facesitting, which one of these guys would you most want sitting on your face?
Nope :P

13 - For fans of rimming, which one of these guys would you most wanna try rimming?
Nope :P

14 - How did you find this story? (Google search, forum browsing, suggestion from a friend, etc)
I found this story browsing the OLD forum. :lol:

15 - Which kinks presented in this story turn you on or excite you the most? (ex: rimming, mummification, handgagging, etc)
I'd hate to make use of the examples, but mummification and handgagging are likely first, followed by muzzles and general tape gags.

16 - If you had to choose which apartment to live in, who's apartment would you choose:
I would choose Apartment 2 with Josh, Phil, Kyle and Nathan, for the rather predictable reason that Josh resides within it.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

I need to know what Nick is planning and I need to know it now! :lol:

And damn that picture of Nick's butt.... I want it on my face :P
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Well....I think Nick is going to play with Steven using the 'new collar'.... but how exactly is the question? :lol: Translation....can't wait to find out.

Now all is going very well for Steven, he is excited about a few things...all at once. I can see he is reaching a new level of excitement! I hope things progress well and that nothing flies into the ointment.. :? :D
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention]

Thanks for the comments on the latest two chapters, guys!
I'm hoping we'll be hearing from more of you over the coming days.

Steven decided to show Nick some of the humourous remarks pertaining to his heft and bum size, but apparently, the blond goliath-brute simply shook his head, rolled his eyes up and walked away ;)

On a more serious note, I'm glad so many of you are enjoying these relatively quiet and mundane moments. It's also quite pleasing to see even those of us with more serious misgivings about Nick enjoying these slow chapters.

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] is indeed correct: B&G has historically always attracted the more open-minded readers of the forum.
Most of you guys were attracted to Steven's journey because of the frequent bondage, the sockgags, the mummification and etc. But from having spoken to a lot of you over the course of the last couple of years, it's become clear to me that most of you are deeply invested in Nick & Steven, to the point of enjoying the more mundane day-to-day chapters just as much as the action-packed and/or kinky ones.

[mention]Volobond[/mention]'s comment had me smirking.
Volobond wrote: 2 years ago Nick and Steven are utterly unrecognizable with how far they've come - I'm so proud

Indeed, my friend. It's definitely not perfect - as you've frequently pointed out - but you're right to mention how far they've come.

I know of at least a handful of readers who never made it past the first book or two, and all of them claim Nick & Brad as being the reason for their departure from the storyline. There's no doubt in my mind that if you concealed the names "Nick" and "Steven" from the last 100 chapters or so, none of them would be able to guess that these are the same guys featuring in Books I & II.

[mention]Pup[/mention]
I was very glad to read your questionnaire answers, Pup.
You know what they say, right? Better late than never.
Some surprising answers in there, as well as some moderately less surprising ones.
Glad to know you're such a big fan of Josh and Zack!

wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

The character-driven moments like this are one of the reasons I love this story so much. This tale isn't a late-night snack, it's a multi-course meal to be savored. Each part adding a different flavor. There's a reason it has over a million views!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR
IF YOU'RE READING THIS BUT NEVER (OR DON'T OFTEN) COMMENT,
PLEASE CONSIDER DROPPING ME A QUICK NOTE AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER.

CHAPTER 297 - A QUIET EVENING
Monday, May 25 (5:00 PM)

With the honey-flavoured pork chops being fully cooked, the rice and vegetables being ready and the oven clock displaying 5:06, I was on the verge of leaving the kitchen and fetching Nick from his workout when the audible swooshing of nylon pants alerted me to his approach.

Clad only in his dark blue trackies and those dreadfully beat up AF1 sneakers of his, the two-meter-tall goliath emerged into the kitchen drenched in sweat and looking larger than life. His shoulders, pectorals, arms and trapezius muscles, which were downright colossal on any given day, look positively engorged and energized. To say that the blond brute looked fearsome and intimidating would've definitely been something of a major understatement.

"You're right on time, Daddy. I was just about to call you." I told him, turning the stove off and allowing my gaze to dance across his freakishly broad and excessively muscular back.

"Good! I'm fuckin' starving." the man growled, making a brief foray into the washroom and then seating himself down at the dining room table after having presumably towelled his face, pits and torso off.

"You made all this?" he asked, the tone of his voice sounding mildly incredulous as he looked down at the marinade-covered pork chops, chicken-flavoured rice and colourful vegetables adorning his circular plate.

I smiled somewhat meekly, knowing that his comment would be as close to a 'thank you' as I would ever get.
Had it not been for the way he usually dug into his plate and ordered seconds, I would've remained completely uninformed as to whether or not the man appreciated or even enjoyed the meals I cooked for him. Nick had his own special ways of expressing gratitude. Verbal communication simply wasn't one of them. At least, not usually.

In any case, my plate ended up looking much like my lover's, the only difference being that his was much fuller and contained twice as much of everything. He had two pork chops, I had one. The remaining chop would be sliced up and used to make some protein-rich sandwiches for his lunch tomorrow.

We ate, mostly in silence like we usually did.

Cooking unfortunately had the side effect of taking away a portion of my appetite, something which resulted in my eating at a far slower pace than the brutish warrior-king sitting a meter or so away from me.

Only when both of his pork chops and most of his rice had been ingested did Nick look up from his plate and slow his pace down.

"So? Did you enjoy your stay at Shawn's place?" he asked, speaking between mouthfuls and halting the flow of food to his mouth just long enough to gulp down half of the orange juice contained in his glass.

"Um-hmm." I somewhat quietly answered, nodding my head 'yes' while at the same time keeping my gaze locked on the colourful display of steamed carrots and buttery green beans decorating my plate.

A brief moment of silence transpired, during which Nick resumed feasting on his rice and veggies.

"What did you guys do over there?" he pressed, lifting his eyes up from his plate before chugging down another mouthful of orange juice.

"Hmm...not much." I lied, shrugging my shoulders and pretending as though there really wasn't anything worth telling.

Nick focused on his food again before resuming his less-than-graceful banqueting.

"You were there for three days, but you didn't do anything. Man...that must've been a boring three days." he mused, the sarcastic tone of his voice leaving little doubt as to the fact that he wasn't buying into my disinterested response.

"Well...I played some video games with Mike, had a pizza night with Shawn and his roomies, watched some TV and got to hang around with Josh for a bit." I listed, coming up with some believable half-truths in an attempt to quench my man's curiosity.

Truth be known, I didn't enjoy lying to my Master. I really didn't. I just...didn't feel comfortable filling him in about everything that had occurred during my three-day stay at his cousin's place. Part of that was due to the guilt I felt at having been aroused during much of his absence, but much of that guilt also stemmed from the fact that I was out there having the time of my life while he was grieving the loss of his aunt and acting as moral support for his mother.

I mean come on, what was I supposed to tell him?
Yes, Sir. I had tons of fun! I was mummified, I was edged and I was jerked off. I got to sniff some of the best and worst shoes ever, and oh...I got to stick my tongue up some hot 20-year-old's giant buttle-butt.

"I did have quite a bit of fun with Josh." I finally admitted, feeling increasingly guilty about having to hide the truth from my man. "It's just that I had a lot of trouble not thinking about you. I really wish I could've been there...with you and your mum I mean."

"I know, babe. But you would've found it really long and sad had I brought you along. I honestly had no idea Shawn would invite you over to his place, but I'm glad you had fun with Josh...even though he is a menace." came my husbandly owner's matter-of-factly reply.

"I guess that means I won't be allowed to invite him over then." I mumbled, glancing back down at my plate and doing my best to conceal the moderate disappointment I felt.

"I didn't say that. I said he was a menace." Nick was quick to correct. "I don't mind if you have him over, but if you do, you better keep him out of my hair while he's here. I don't have Shawn's patience when it comes to dealing with that hyperactive barbie doll."

I chuckled at that, practically choking on my orange juice as the sound of my boyfriend's words left his mouth.
Hyperactive barbie doll indeed!

"I'll have to tell him you said that." I snickered, something with caused Nick to answer with a highly dispassionate "Go right ahead, babe."

We spent the next few minutes emptying our respective plates, after which my man turned the TV on and plopped himself down on the large living room couch. I took care of clearing the dishes off the table, making Nick's lunch with the leftover pork chop and then loading the dishwasher and getting the kitchen all tidied up.

The last thing I did after making sure Nick had his eyes glued to the American Football game playing on TV, was grab the trio of napkins I'd placed inside his lunchbox and start scribbling a little love note on one of them.

"Out of all the places I could be, I only want to be with you. You are my Rock." I slowly wrote, adorning the lower-right corner of the paper cloth with a pair of stylish hearts before putting the small pile of napkins back into his lunchbox.

It was closing in on 6:30 by the time I had everything done, which meant I had roughly two and a half hours left before my security sack-enforced curfew came into effect.

Keeping in mind that my man apparently had something planned for me tonight, I sheepishly made my way over to the big living room couch and quietly sat down right next to him.

"You done with all your chores, boi?" the bare-chested brute absentmindedly asked, keeping his gaze fixed on the TV screen even while scooping me up inside his positively ginormous arms and setting me down on his gargantuan left thigh.

"Yes, Papa." I obediently responded, curling up against his mighty torso and pressing the left side of my face up to his extraordinarily beefy pecs.

"Alright. Come with me then." he finally spoke, allowing me to bask in his warmth for only about a minute before slowly getting up from the couch and motioning for me to follow him.

Nick led the way to the Master bedroom, allowing me to cautiously and semi-nervously follow in his wake.
He was already in the midst of digging through the contents of his bedside nightstand by the time I tentatively stepped in through the doorframe and slowly entered the chilly chamber.

I watched as a pair of his heavy-duty Peerless-brand steel handcuffs were fished out, and watched as the 248-pound goliath-stud grabbed his shiny wrist-length police gloves and began donning them over his phenomenally oversized hands and fingers.

A mixture of excitement and apprehension washed over me as the distressed leather creaked and struggled to accommodate the blond construction worker's enormous digits and stupidly thick palms.

There was something both incredibly benign and erotic about the tantalizing spectacle he was putting on.

The fact that those law enforcement gloves were part of his usual attire and that his mind didn't associate them with anything remotely kinky was an unmistakable part of the appeal. His gloves, his boots, his puffer jacket and his police cuffs, none of it had anything to do with kink as far as he was concerned. Those things were part of his identity. They were as much a part of him as the icy blue orbs adorning his ruggedly handsome face.

The fact that my man's incredibly sexy attire wasn't just some sort of fetish-oriented costume or disguise was definitely part of the appeal for me.

"Come here." the gloved brute spoke, using his great big leathery index finger to reinforce the verbal command he'd given me.

I did as I was told, the gulping of my throat and the fearful look in my eyes no doubt betraying just how fearful and nervous I felt. Nick cupped the back of my head with one hand and gently raised my chin up with the other.

"Babe, relax. I'm not gonna hurt you." he reassured, frowning in slight disappointment at the fact that I looked like I was gonna piss myself.

In truth, it wasn't the fear of him hurting me that had me worried and afraid. Rather, it was the fear of the unknown, as well as the sight of his freakishly buff torso and powerful gloved hands that had me filled with a mixture of awe and deep respect.

"Turn around, boi. Hands behind your back." came the sound of his irresistibly deep and exceptionally commanding voice.

Gloved hands twice the size of my own took hold of my feeble wrists, and then the familiar embrace of cold metal made itself manifest against my skin. The heavy-duty steel police cuffs were carefully secured around my limbs before being tightened up 'till there was no chance of me getting them to slip off.

"There we go, babe. This is for your own safety." the man spoke, providing me with no further explanation as to why I was being placed under arrest...in our own house and bedroom no less!

With one hand wrapped around my upper left arm, the 6ft4 goliath-hunk escorted me out of the Master bedroom and marched me over to the house's entranceway closet. One of the closet's mirror-covered sliding doors was opened up, immediately resulting in the indescribably putrid stench of Nick's work boots rushing out to greet us.

My boyfriend's battered basketball shoes were casually kicked off and tossed in. And then I watched with growing interest and excitement as he bent down to grab the muddied pair of size 14 leather police boots he'd worn during our two-day-long camping trip with Zack and Jeremy.

As soon as the closet's sliding doors were closed again, Nick began marching us toward the living room; his dad's very odourous police boots in one hand and my securely handcuffed frame in the other.

I had no way of knowing for sure, but something told me the free time I had left before being put to bed for the night was going to be put to good use. Either way, I was on the verge of finding out.

BOUND & GAGGED CHAPTER INDEX
A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS DESIGNED TO MAKE FINDING SPECIFIC SCENES A LOT EASIER
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Hmm, handcuffs and police boots.
Along with heading down to the living room.
What could nick be planning? 🤔
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] another amazing chapter .
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I thought Steven's love note was A-DOR-A-BLE! And I'm glad we all now know that Nick appreciates them - thank you Zack! Not sure how I feel about the cover up job Steven's giving his time with the studs - while it is to protect Nick and does seem probably for the best, the point remains that Nick has told Steven it's not his decision what gets held back, that he should tell his dom everything. So that may come back to bite him in the butt.

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago
I mean come on, what was I supposed to tell him?
Yes, Sir. I had tons of fun! I was mummified, I was edged and I was jerked off. I got to sniff some of the best and worst shoes ever, and oh...I got to stick my tongue up some hot 20-year-old's giant buttle-butt.
Why yes, Steven, that is EXACTLY what you should have told Nick. After all, I'm sure your man expects nothing but the truth from you, boi!

Ooooh really excited to see what Nick is planning to do with those handcuffs and leather gloves and boots! And Steven is right- it is hotter that it isn't a fetish thing for Nick. It's natural, it's authentic Nick. He isn't just playing a role.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Hiding the truth from Nick never goes all that well for Steven but I do get why he's doing it. Just so long as he is prepared for the consequences.

I feel all kinds of fun and revelations could occur if Steven invites the hyperactive barbie doll over, especially if he fails to keep him from bothering Nick.

The plot thickens for Steven's surprise evening. At least Steven is in as much suspense as us.

(I had to look up trapezius muscle!)

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] As you also mentioned in your comments regarding the mundane of doing the basics. Even in this chapter Steven's tasks are woven into the tale in an interesting way....as always in your writing. A great balance with the H O T stuff! :mrgreen:

When Steven wrote the napkin messages....my heart kind of melted a bit.....

I can see Josh coming over for sure, and Nick's patience wearing thin fast based on his comment...I kind of wonder if Steven will invite him on purpose to watch it all unfold....I mean I would :twisted: :D

Now I like how Nick does it in casual conversation...when he asks Steven for information. Was it deliberate? It may be the case that Shawn divulged much of what he knew happened and found out about...if that is true, well then I reckon Stevie boi is going to undergo some additional punishment for lying... :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
CrownedLoy76
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CrownedLoy76 »

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh I'm so excited for those odorous police boots to be put to good use!
Snapchat: CrownedLoy76 Kik: CrownedLoy76
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic