BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE APR 04*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
46%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
4%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
4%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 112

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

That was a great chapter .
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Oh man, this chapter was so dman hot! And the picture... absolutely amazing!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

It was nice to see Jeremy self-reflect on where he is and who he's become. And I get Brad still being on his mind, despite what he went through and where he is now; he gave Jeremy what he wanted with extreme costs. But I appreciated Steven letting him think and process. Of course he's in a much better situation (I don't think anyone can really deny that), but that's for him confirm.

And I guess it's nice that Steven confirmed with Nick, since Zack had been on his mind a bit too...
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

Just finished reading Chapter 227, where I found these words from Steven:
I was turned on like you wouldn't believe, and could only imagine the types of gags that could potentially find themselves being forced into my mouth once the taping process was over.

Between Mike, Shawn, Chris, Joey and Kyle, the possibilities seemed virtually endless.

My absolute favourite gag would've been one of Kyle's socks.
Oh, what I would've given to suck on that cocky hunk's sweaty, old gym socks!

The next socks on my list would've been Chris', followed closely by Joey's.
Haha. I see myself there. My personal "Wish list" would've been a bit different (Chris' socks from inside his amazing Jordans would be my first priority there) but generally SO hot, how Steven so much got into that stuff that he is actively fishing for a gag. Risky, but still very hot.

Really love those scenes unfolding, Master [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention]

Three more votes for Nick and finally one vote for Brad!
I was beginning to think he'd remain the outlier, but I'm glad to see that at least one of his socks are going to be receiving a permanent inhabitant 8-)

Given that we only have 48 hours left to go before this poll comes down, it seems Nick's had secured himself in the lead and left Zack (who was previously tied with him) in the figurative dust. Surprising results indeed! It should be noted though that at least two of the readers who've voted on this poll and shared their answers with us have only read a few of the earlier chapters and haven't met any of the characters besides Nick, Steven & Brad. I have no doubt that Nick would still come out on top, but his lead over Zack is somewhat inflated and should be taken with a grain of salt.

The only thing left to figure out now is who will come out of this with the bronze medal.
Quirky Beta-Jock Josh, or Hairy Muscle-Oaf Shawn? I'm hoping one of them will come out on top so we can have a clear 3rd place winner.

[mention]Footsub[/mention]
Don't apologise, boi. It's bloody fantastic to be hearing from you again.
I had literally no idea you were still with us and following this adventure!
Welcome back! Hope you decide to stick around and make your voice heard more often from now on ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 272 - CONSEQUENCES
Sunday, May 24 (8:30 PM)

It must've been around eight-thirty when the two Alphas finally decided it was time for us to call it a night. But instead of securing us in our sacks and leaving us in the tent so they could spend more time alone, the towering musclemen quickly followed us into the dome-shaped abode and zipped the tent exit up before padlocking it shut.

The fact that it was so early and that both men were apparently going to be staying in the tent with us could only mean one thing; trouble.

Jeremy was stripped naked and securely zipped inside his body-hugging curfew sack before we joined him on the lofty memory foam mattress, dressed only in our socks and boxers.

Nick remained vague as to whether or not I'd be allowed to spend the night ungagged and free of my sleeping restraint, but since it wasn't technically my bedtime yet, he allowed me to retain the use of my limbs and mercifully permitted me to curl up next to my sleepsacked friend so that I could tease him with my fingers for a bit.

My man took position on one end of the bed and Zack took position on the other.
Jeremy and I were quite literally sandwiched together in the centre, and pretty soon, the freckle-faced runt found himself being tickled, poked and fondled, this time not only by Zack but also by myself and even by Nick, who also ended up joining the fray for a couple of seconds.

As you can probably imagine, I was very aroused and excited at the fact that my nineteen-year-old friend was hopelessly sacked and safely trapped in between the three of us. And judging from the absolutely MASSIVE bulge in the brown-haired knight's incredibly overstretched, baby blue boxer, I clearly wasn't the only one experiencing some level of stiffness down there.

Even when compared to his tree trunk sized thighs, Zack's front package looked HUGE! His front pouch looked so full and hefty that I hardly even registered the fact that his gassy bums were clad in the same overly pungent boxers he'd been wearing all day yesterday and probably the day before as well.

My fingers dug into Jeremy's spandex-covered stomach, cacophonic screams resonated across the forest landscape, and much to everyone's satisfaction, the captive prince squealed and broke down into a series of panicked cries and pleas for mercy.

I was the first to clamp my hand over his noisy mouth, silencing his screams and allowing Zack, Nick and myself to double down on the aggressive tickling.

Hysterical cackling filled the tent. The stench of sickeningly rotten footwear began permeating the air. And the hearty laughter booming from our chivalrous host's broad chest eventually caused a high pressured release to blast out of his bums.

*ffffffffffPPPPRRRRRRRTT*

Zack was turning his weatherproof abode into a fart-infested stink-trap!

Things only took an unexpected turn when Jeremy's cries became too strident and the jumbo-thighed muscleman threatened his trapped ward with a silencing gag should he fail to keep his voice down. Of course, Jeremy's attempts to keep it down were all for nought, especially once I decided to tickle his crotch and bury all ten of my aggressive fingers around the base of his spandex-clad erection.

Nick watched the spectacle with great interest but remained in the figurative background during most of the ordeal.
It probably had something to do with the fact that Jeremy wasn't particularly fond of him and that his disapproval could be felt in the cold and semi-disrespectful manner he'd greeted Nick upon our arrival at campsite yesterday.

In Jeremy's defence, it wasn't simply a case of wantonly not liking Nick. I mean the two of them hardly knew each other. It's just that the few interactions they did share mostly ended up being surrounded by some rather grim circumstances. Suffice to say that at the time of this camping trip, my freckle-faced friend wasn't the biggest fan of my big, puffer-wearing lover.

It would take a lot of time for Jeremy to come around.
Unfortunately for him though, he was about to get better acquainted with my man, and time was not exactly on his side.

"Didn't you gag Steven with Nick's dirty boxers a couple of weeks ago?" Zack asked, giving his ward a break from the cruel tickling before playfully squeezing the boy's cheeks together.

Jeremy didn't respond. He simply froze and gave his incredibly buff and built-up Master an openly fearful look.

"You didn't think we'd forget about that, did you, boi?" the brown-haired stallion beamed, ruffling his wide-eyed protégé's hair up before flashing me his signature wink.

Everyone in the tent knew exactly what Zack was talking about, of course.

A few days after the violent altercation that saw Nick and Shawn forcefully remove Jeremy from Brad's custody, my fellow twink and I had been fooling around with cuffs and tape when our afternoon session of fun and games came to an abrupt halt.

The green-eyed teen ended up taking advantage of my incapacitated form and reaching out to Brad. His discussion with the abusive tyrant eventually led to him discover the location of his clothes and belongings - all of which were being stashed in Nick's closet - and that's pretty much when all hell broke loose. The angry lad quickly rewarded my attempts to defend Nick's cause by stuffing the blond man's pungent boxers inside my mouth and taping my face shut.

As I'm sure you'll all remember, I spent that entire afternoon cuffed to my Master's bed, gagging on a pair of putrid boxers and dreading the beefy blond man's inevitable return.

Things had worked out quite well considering how hopeless Jeremy's situation seemed just a short while ago. But that didn't mean that he wasn't due for some much-deserved comeuppance now that everything was fine and dandy, now did it? After all, gagging on Nick's boxers had been a living nightmare, and the angry runt had shown a great amount of carelessness in leaving me alone and unattended with such a foul-smelling cloth lodged deep inside my mouth.

"You gagged your friend with a pair of smelly boxers, boi. And since you're needing a gag now, I think it's only fair to Steven that we return the favour." Zack chuckled, causing the captive prince to eye his man up with the most heart-wrenching puppy eyes I'd ever seen.

I was positively thrilled at the prospect of witnessing my tightly sleepsacked friend being at the receiving end of an underwear gag.

For reasons as yet unknown to me, I was fully expecting Zack to peel his own boxers off and feed them to his ward, and I think Jeremy was expecting that as well. So you can probably imagine how positively astounded we both were when Nick took a cue from Zack's little speech and calmly stood up to take his jock off.

"Here. Just shut him up with my pouch and then we'll call it even." he spoke, tossing his giant loincloth over the Zack and exposing his fear-inspiring nakedness for all present to see.

Jeremy may not have been the biggest fan of my Master, but his mouth would soon be filled to the brim and unable to articulate much frustration.

He had imposed a similar fate on me not long ago, and now it was our turn to return the favour.
My revenge was finally at hand.

BOUND & GAGGED CHAPTER INDEX
A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS, FOLLOWED BY THE APPROPRIATE KINK/FETISH TAGS FEATURED WITHIN EACH CHAPTER.

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Some nice moments of reflection in the previous chapter. It's nice to see Jeremy and Steven getting some time alone together to just talk and reflect whilst Nick and Zach prepare dinner and their cosy evenung sessions around the campfire are strangely romantic even if a certain someone is unable to keep his hands to himself!

In the tent it's great to see Steven taking advantage and teasing Jeremy along with Zach - he just can't resist having a go at his bound friend. It's interesting how Nick takes a back seat - so frustrating not being able to see into his mind!

Looking forward to Jeremy getting his comeuppance. Maybe this will help to thaw things between Nick and Jeremy.

It sounds like that tent is already pretty toxic and things are only likely to get worse. Thankfully it's only the atmosphere and not the relationships.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Yes! I love to see that Jeremy is going to get stuck sucking on Nick's boxers. Maybe now he'll start showing him some respect after they're more acquainted. Hope Steven earns a punishment himself. Would hate for Zack's fart to go to waste 8-)
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Haha, I love how Steven's getting in on the playing with Jeremy! Still sort of amused that simply not saying hello as warmly counts as "disrespect" but hey, if it ends with the boi wriggling helplessly bound and gagged, I'm all for it!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

I know it's Steven's perspective, but it is annoying how he views Jeremy as disrespectful towards Nick when it's understandable why he'd be distant towards Nick. Regardless of the dynamic or relationship, respect is earned, and it looks like Nick hasn't earned it yet.

I am glad that there is the opportunity for some revenge, so that'll be fun to see.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] OMG this is such a hot chapter. I feel a little bit bad for jeremy 3 against one.
Footsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Footsub »

Jeremy should respect Nick and be friendly with him as he is the reason he could escape Brad imho. Even if just out of respect for Steven, who is closer to him.

He’s lucked out here though, not an unenviable position!

P.S - thanks [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] - I will do my utmost!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

FINAL RESULTS & NEW POLL

SPECIAL THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED ON THE POLL.
EVEN BIGGER THANKS TO THOSE WHO VOTED + TOOK THE TIME TO SHARE THEIR VOTES WITH US!

[mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Veracity[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention]

11% of you voted for being trapped inside an average-smelling sock (STEVEN, JEREMY)
11% of you voted for being trapped inside a smelly, stinky sock (JOEY, BRAD)
11% of you voted for being trapped inside a super smelly sock (JOSHUA, KYLE)
4% of you voted for being trapped inside a terribly pungent sock (CHRIS, PHIL)
63% of you voted for being trapped inside an absolutely putrid sock (NICK, ZACK, SHAWN, BIG MIKE)

49% of you chose to share your votes with us in the comments section
51% of you chose not to share your votes with us in the comments section

THE THREE BIGGEST, HUNKIEST, MOST SMELLY-FOOTED GUYS TAKE THE WIN!
HONOURABLE MENTIONS GO TO: JOEY, JOSHUA, STEVEN AND BIG MIKE

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
THE NEW POLL

A NEW POLL IS NOW BEING FEATURED.
UNLIKE THE PREVIOUS ONE, THIS ONE IS TARGETED TOWARDS ALL READER GROUPS (DOMS, SWITCHES & SUBS).

BE SURE TO VOTE ON THE POLL AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD & SHARE YOUR VOTE WITH US!
ALTHOUGH THE RECEPTION TO THE PREVIOUS POLL WAS FANTASTIC, LESS THAN HALF OF THOSE POLLED
CHOSE TO SHARE THEIR VOTES WITH US. THERE'S NO REASON TO BE SHY. LET'S BRING THAT FIGURE UP TO 60%

THIS LATEST POLL WILL RUN FOR A TOTAL OF TWO WEEKS.
POLL QUESTIONS WILL VARY. SOME WILL BE SERIOUS, OTHERS WILL BE HUMOUROUS.

SUGGESTIONS FOR FUTURE POLLS CAN BE POSTED HERE OR SENT TO ME VIA PM.

THE NEW POLL
THE NEW POLL QUESTION IS AS FOLLOWS:

IF YOU COULD JOIN THE BOUND & GAGGED CAST AND CHOSE ONE (1) OF THE GUYS TO BE GANGED UP ON, FORCIBLY WRESTLED DOWN, STRIPPED, TIED SPREAD-EAGLE TO A BED AND THEN MERCILESSLY GANG-TICKLED & TEASED FOR HOURS ON END (BY YOURSELF AND THE REST OF THE CAST) WHO WOULD YOU WANT THE VICTIM TO BE?

YOU MAY NOT CHOOSE YOURSELF.
YOU MAY ONLY VOTE FOR ONE (1) OPTION.
YOU MAY CHANGE YOUR VOTE AT ANY TIME.

SCROLL UP TO THE TOP OF THE THREAD AND VOTE!

AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION IS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED! SHARE YOUR ANSWERS WITH US!
SILENT READERS AND FIRST TIME POSTERS ARE WELCOME!

Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.

gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Oh Nick hands down! He deserves it :twisted: :twisted:
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

gaggedfeety wrote: 2 years ago Oh Nick hands down! He deserves it :twisted: :twisted:
I endorse this wholeheartedly!

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

I chose Phil. I'm not really in favor of seeing a natural dom get tortured and things like this have already happened to Steven and Jeremy a lot. Think Phil could really deserve a gang torture session to punish him for all his devious deeds 8-)
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I feel that Mr Perfect himself, the knight in shining armour needs a taste of his own medicine so I voted for Zach.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

Great new Poll Master [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] !

I voted for Phil.
Why? Because he deserves it for being the ass he usually is...and I totally agree with [mention]GoBucks[/mention] which says he doesn't like to see "real" doms getting tortured. So yeah, my pick is definitely Phil.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Well, really, this was one of the harder polls to answer because honestly "all of them" is my instinctive response! ;)

Since Steven, Jeremy, and Josh have had something like this happen in canon, I decided against voting for them no matter how much I love the former two.

Brad and Kyle get the boot because I just don't really like their personalities - Brad deserves the torture, though, so he's an honorable mention; and Kyle's just so meh as a person he's probably not even ticklish, the loser!

Shawn, Chris, Phil, and Big Mike just wouldn't be enjoyable for me since none of them but Big Mike is particularly attractive to me. I've only got one opportunity and have to spend it wisely.

Joey is hot, but really that's all there is to him. So he takes third in my victim podium. Which leaves me the agonizing decision between Nick and Zack. And I have to go with Zack here. Because it'd be fun to give Nick a taste of his own medicine and maybe find a chink in his dominant armor (get to the vulnerable, sensitive center beneath the layers of downy puffer jacket, machismo, and emotional repression, if you will), but Nick unfortunately can't compare to Prince Charming and his wicked smile and his jovial demeanor. I'd put up with his foot stink for a chance to gang-tickle and tease him ANY day of the week!

So, to sum up, in order of least to most desirable for forcible capture and torture in this situation: Kyle, Chris, Shawn, Josh, Phil, Steven, Big Mike, Jeremy, Brad, Joey, Nick, Zack!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

I voted for Nick. There is nothing more erotic to me than to turn the tables on a ultra confident, handsome, sexy, athletic Alpha male. :twisted:

Nick would be putty under my dominance. :evil: :evil: :evil: 8-) 8-) 8-)
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

100% Phil.

I know that our viewership of him is skewed due to Steven's biased viewings. But he is the one beta to not get his just desserts. It's only fair :twisted:
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I picked zack I would love to get payback for all the stuff he has done to Steven and jeremy
sws91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sws91 »

Nick, Shawn, and to a lesser extent, Phil both deserve some pretty harsh treatment.
However, Nick at least has some redeeming qualities.

I’ve only read up to chapter 254, but I voted Shawn. He needs to pay for his actions in book 6.
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

Oeh, Steven's getting payback! Curious to see how that will unfold, seeing that he has also the tendency to overthink, also for other victims nearby, but can also be a bit cruel in his thoughts at times. We'll see if he can focus on the moment, maybe the safety of Zack and Nick would help. And that gag is great, of course, just what Jeremy deserves after that stunt of his.

And that poll, ungh, I think you're doing it on purpose, asking such difficult questions.
Hm, I'm a bit torn if I'd want a more revenge/punishment kind of scene, in which Brad, Shawn and Phil would be good candidates, or a more playful scene, in which Steven, Jeremy and Joshua would be more suited. Or should it be giving the Doms a taste of what they inflict?

For now, let's go with Joshua again. A fun scene, he would probably have done something to warrant it. Many other options seem strange to me, to have Zack and Nick either be tickled by or tickling these college boys themselves, Joshua seems to me that he could fit in with both groups. But I'm probably overthinking it :lol:

Nice new banner btw! I like it, the other one I found a bit plain in comparison with the other beautiful banners on the forum, so this suits this magnificent story much better. And poor Steven, now prominently displayed sniffing those feet he despises so much. :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

I feel Phil is a fairly deserving target for some constant light torment.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic