BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE APR 04*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
46%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
4%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
4%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 112

Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

A really hard choice for me since I've never experienced any bondage position as of yet- of the struggles of only being able to do self-bondage!
Thus my picks were influenced by the media I consumed; talking of course of photos, videos and Sir [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]'s masterful descriptions!

HOGTIES- at first I didn't get the appeal, but now I can hardly imagine a scenario of me being bound without this position coming to mind! It's that perfect kind of position where you can still squirm around but, if the ropework is correctly done, you can't possibly escape!

MUMMIFICATION- if ever hogties shouldn't be available, this position: tape warmly hugging your body tighter and tighter like a snake as you slowly lose control over your limbs...that too is appealing!
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Volobond wrote: 10 months ago Spreadeagle because of my love for vulnerable men all stretched out and chair ties for their classic appeal and how they can be held for long periods of time without fatigue
So if ever you should want a little romanian-italian Jerremy that actually knows how to cook, that's me, I know what to expect if I misbehave, Sir :lol:
I've never tried it, but I'm sure I can still prepare some pasta while my lower body is chair tied and I have a gag in...
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Chair Ties and Mummification
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

I also voted chair ties and mummification. Of course with a nice sneaker over the nose though ;)
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Sockgaggedman wrote: 10 months ago
So if ever you should want a little romanian-italian Jerremy that actually knows how to cook, that's me, I know what to expect if I misbehave, Sir :lol:
I've never tried it, but I'm sure I can still prepare some pasta while my lower body is chair tied and I have a gag in...
Sounds like a plan, boi! ;)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Easy, Spread-eagle for access :D
And Mummification for the aesthetic.
I find chair ties annoying personally, quite uncomfortable and the pole tie I have been in was similar.
Hogtie, haven’t tried it but likely quite fun.
Hornysub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hornysub »

For obvious reasons I chose mummification, this is really my biggest fantasy and my number 1 form of bondage. I really hope that I'll get to try it one day!
Then I chose other because I thought of straightjacket, something about it seems so restrictive, you're also at the mercy of the person bounding you, so that's why. Again I really hope I'll get to try one day 👀
Hornysub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hornysub »

Here are my results for the exercise Sir [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
A - 5
B - 2
C - 3
D - 4
E - 5
F - 3
G - 4
H - 2
I - 4
J - 3
K - 4
L - 4
TheAllrounder
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheAllrounder »

I'd have to agree with a lot of people here, mummification and hogtie are great options and if i think of zack i would also add in segufix restraints, cause he would easily be able to tickle someone while the subject can writhe around but cant escape the tickling
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Definitely a challenge to choose my two favourite bondage positions.

I think top of the list would have to be the hogtie. Quick and easy or slow and elaborate you’re a tight little package that isn’t going anywhere. I still love that moment at the very beginning of B&G when Nick and Brad put Steven in a tight little hogtie and load him into the truck like another item of luggage.

Then it was a battle between Spreadeagle and Mummification for second place and on this occasion Mummification won. All that tape or maybe a nice sleepsack – either way you’re not going anywhere and are probably in it for the log run.

Now for the new compatibility exercise:
A – 4
B – 3
C – 2
D – 2
E – 4
F – 4
G – 2
H – 2
I – 2
J – 2
K – 3
L – 4

I got paired with Nick last time which is the one I would have chosen out of the three options. Let’s see what the maths does this time.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Bootmark
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bootmark »

My favorite positions are hog tie and spread eagle. Doesn’t matter if I’m the top or bottom these are my favorite either way (despite my profile pic being a chair tie).
Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

My favourite positions are Hogtie and chairtie
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

This a hard one to pick. I almost picked hogtie or chair tie because those are both classic ties I would often see in old western movies or cartoons growing up. Ultimately, even though I still like those classic ties and will still use them, I picked mummified and other.

In the last decade or so, I went from not really having any interest in mummification ties to really liking the idea of tying someone in that way. I can't say [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]'s stories are the only reason I became interested but I will say they have played a significant role! It could be something as simple as tying a victim up in a sleeping bag(s), a sleepsack or duct tape. Sleepsacks are probably my goto but when the opportunity arises, I look forward to wrapping someone from neck to toe in duct tape 😈😅

The other option was for straitjacket's or medical related restraints. Even though I definitely remember chair ties and hogties being probably my 1st interest with the bondage world, shortly after that was definitely magician escape attempts. From there on, straitjacket's became a main like. Naturally that lead me into the whole asylum restraints and other medical restraints like segufix, which I can't wait to get my hands on one day 😅
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Hornysub[/mention]
Fun answers, boi. Glad to see you back onboard with us. Gonna be catching up to your new chapters in a bit.
As for this test, according to the answers you gave, your best match out of these guys is BRAD!
In 2nd spot was Joshua and in 3rd position you have Zack.

Shawn, which I know you like a lot did not perform too well, and Joey (who I know you also like) would probably not have fared any better. Going by your answers though, Phil would've performed mighty fine had he been included, so it makes sense that Brad scored a win here and that Joshua came in second. Knowing you the way I do, I assume you're quite happy to land with Brad ;)

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention]
Hey puppy-boi! I was wondering when you'd share your answers with us!
Ah, looks like you'll be quite pleased. According to your results on this new test, your best match is still NICK!
In 2nd place you've got Zack and in 3rd spot you have Officer Bob...who reminds me quite a bit of the dom in your own story.

Of note, Mitch and Joshua also scored a decently high number of points.
Hope these results please you, my friend! Knowing you the way I do, I must say they certainly do make sense.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

COMPATIBILITY EXERCISE UPDATE

HERE IS THE RESULT BREAKDOWN FOR THOSE WHO'VE PARTICIPATED SO FAR.
HOPEFULLY, MANY MORE PARTICIPANTS TO COME!

OFFICER BOB
[mention]Straitjacketed[/mention]
[mention]CorbD91[/mention]
[mention]Subboi[/mention]

MITCH
[mention]GoBucks[/mention]
[mention]squirrel[/mention]

ZACK
[mention]Stormee[/mention]
[mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention]
[mention]Bradstick[/mention]
[mention]maliki[/mention]
[mention]Ossassin[/mention]
[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention]
[mention]TheAllrounder[/mention]
[mention]Whitestorm[/mention]
[mention]fratboydanny[/mention]
[mention]socjuc[/mention]
[mention]Msueta@2[/mention]

NICK
[mention]Guardianbound[/mention]
[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention]
[mention]Socksbound[/mention]
[mention]sock slave boy[/mention]
[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention]

BRAD
[mention]Tsuhaya[/mention]
[mention]Hornysub[/mention]
[mention]LittleGagged13[/mention]

SHAWN
[mention]ShadowHusky[/mention]
[mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention]
[mention]Starcomet[/mention]

ANDREW
[mention]socksniffer27[/mention]
[mention]gag1195[/mention]
[mention]gaggedfeety[/mention]
[mention]Footsub123[/mention]
[mention]4toes[/mention]
[mention]Mummybag[/mention]

BIG MIKE
[mention]wataru14[/mention]
[mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention]

JOSHUA
[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention]
[mention]The slave[/mention]
[mention]Pup[/mention]
[mention]thespy[/mention]
[mention]JustaDreamer[/mention]

ETHAN
[mention]Red86[/mention]
[mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention]

STEVEN
[mention]Bootmark[/mention]
[mention]bondagefreak[/mention]

JEREMY
[mention]Volobond[/mention]

SAME RULES AS THE PREVIOUS TEST. RATE YOURSELF FROM 1-5 ON ALL TWELVE QUESTIONS.
PM ME OR POST IN THE COMMENTS IF CLARIFICATIONS ARE NEEDED.

ADDITIONAL SPECIFICATIONS
NO 1.5s OR 3.5s PLEASE! THOSE DECIMAL NUMBERS WRECK HAVOC ON THE SYSTEM!
NO VOTING FOR MULTIPLE OPTIONS (ex 3-5). CHOOSE YOUR FAVOURITE.

[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]SquashMeDown[/mention] [mention]cherryboy[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Ayu[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]Starcomet[/mention] [mention]Tomat0skins[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Shadowtied2294[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]John2222[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]lowlowlow[/mention] [mention]123[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]grayboxers[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]slimthic[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]Desiredduck[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]pupHoudini[/mention] [mention]thespy[/mention] [mention]Shadowtied2294[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]noarmgr[/mention] [mention]Finnan[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]DeanSummer24[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]JDT544[/mention] [mention]N9292[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]frankburns[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]ChiDrag221[/mention] [mention]grayboxers[/mention][mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]njr[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]fratboydanny[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]JoshuaGroat90[/mention] [mention]skytargaryen[/mention] [mention]ColtonSocks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]skytargaryen[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]FelixSH[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]John2222[/mention] [mention]TheAllrounder[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]pupHoudini[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]John2222[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]thespy[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]Bootmark[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]dwild[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]socksniffer27[/mention] [mention]LittleGagged13[/mention] [mention]JoshuaGroat90[/mention] [mention]Subboi[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]sock slave boy[/mention] [mention]Starcomet[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 9 months ago, edited 9 times in total.
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

bondagefreak wrote: 11 months ago Your best match according to this test is ZACK!
With Nick and Officer Bob respectively coming into 2nd and 3rd place.
Legend says that from that day on, Sockgaggedman's mind was conquered by one thought: " I need to draw them!"

Some many more days later, I had time for this sketch of the trio; not my best and not the best but I think like it

A big thank you to Sir [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] for always keeping us entertained and coming up with such fun activities that keep his page colourful; a big thanks 'cause it gave me the inspiration to draw.
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Also, I know the quality of the big drawing is kinda poor so I hope these close-ups might be clearer and better represent the three muscular gods. So yeah, in order of their rank based on my answers, the daddies (+the actual dad(dy)

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Fantastic renditions [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention]
The hair and face shapes are looking better and better. Wonderful detailing on the feet as well.
I'm really liking these. You've got a lot of talent, boi. Thanks for sharing it with us!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Subboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Subboi »

Compatibility exercise
A.5
B.5
C.5
D.2
E.3
F.5
G.2
H.3
I.2
J.3
K.4
L.4
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Subboi[/mention]
Hey boi! Super glad to see you on here today.
Nice answers! A real submissive, through and through.

Honestly, analysing your results was quite the challenge. After rerunning them twice and giving more weight to the more important ones, I managed to break the statistical tie between Mitch and Bob.

According to the exercise, your best match is OFFICER BOB from HOUSE ARREST: FOOT-SCENTED JUSTICE (M/mm)
Mitch, from EASY PREY IV: THE UNEXPECTED MANHUNT (M+/M) comes in very close 2nd (basically a tie), and Zack comes into not so distant 3rd spot.

I don't know much about you yet and I don't know how familiar you are with Bob and Mitch, but based on your answers, those two would seem to be a really good fit for you. I look forward to hearing whether or not these were the results you were expecting, as well as seeing your name pop up in the comments on their respective tales. Great to have you amongst us!

Lovethemsocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lovethemsocks »

Yes! I love Big Mike! He’s very sweet and seems more caring than the others but from the looks of it, His scent packs a punch! I would just want him to be a little more aggressive in making sure that I am gagged and forced to suffer his disgusting gear.

Also,

Chair ties are my number 1. Not sure why but I love them. You are sat up and on full display and are fixed to an object to be more secured.

Hogties were second on my list because of how restricting they can be and they tend to make you think more about your predicament.
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

bondagefreak wrote: 10 months ago Fantastic renditions @Sockgaggedman
The hair and face shapes are looking better and better. Wonderful detailing on the feet as well.
I'm really liking these. You've got a lot of talent, boi. Thanks for sharing it with us!
Thanks a lot, Sir!
I'm really glad you liked them to such a high degree; always love bringing to life some characters, putting them in new positions.
And yeah, I did pay more attention than usual to the soles this time :lol:
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Well I chose spreadeagle coz I feel I would be ultimately vulnerable...pits, feet, etc :lol: :lol: tell me i am a masochist, without saying it :lol:

Also chose mummification coz its kind of the same thing with little to no movement....

As for the other survey I refuse to let myself be pigeonholed by [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]'s sadistic BondageFreakGPT machine. :lol: :lol: well...unless he makes me :oops:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Ok i knew this would happen but for the record I feel very exposed, kind of like someone pulled my underwear down :lol: :lol:

A: 4 definitely more on the submissive side, with some attitude lol
B: 2-5 but for this lets say 3
C: 4 is good
D: 2 more towards introverted until I know somebody
E: 3 on the fence on that one
F: 4 yeah that is good
G: 5 unless it is like these '19 level dudes'...I am not sure I could hack that but who knows
H: 3 however unfortunately i have become extremely ticklish for some reason, not a fetish but man i am ticklish...
I: 2-3, lets go with 3
J: 3 depends on the situation and person, so lets stick with 3
K: 5 very silly playful when i wanna be
L: 3-4, lets go with 4 for this.

So what does the GPT device pair me with? :?: :oops: :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]socjuc[/mention]
Ah, finally your much-awaited answers are in 8-)
Interesting responses all around. Not too many surprises considering how long I've known you for.
God, you and I are bloody' ancient, aren't we?!

According to this exercise, your best match out of these twelve guys is unsurprisingly still ZACK!
Also unsurprisingly, Mitch comes in close 2nd and Nick swoops in to claim 3rd place.

Of note, Joshua and Bob both score a respectable number of points, leaving them both just shy of Nick's tally.
Hopefully, these results make sense to you and are close to what you expected.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic