BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE APR 04*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
46%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
4%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
4%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 112

Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

A great gag for a great book ending!

I wish I would have someone like Nick who casually has a dirty sock in his pocket, would be really helpful sometimes! :lol:
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

What a lovely surprise to wake up to!

Another camping trip cut short. These guys can't seem to catch a break! But I'm loving the cop/prisoner roleplay aspect that seems to be cropping up in recent chapters. Perhaps Nick and/or Zack has a police uniform they can incorporate among their other toys and implements? Finding one in their size might me daunting, but they seem to have a pretty good gear supplier out there. Shopping trip? :)

And I am quite happy to say that I am warming up to Steven more and more as we go along. He's growing more comfortable in his role and accepting of his situation and that is very welcome. His journey is a masterpiece in character development. I just hope that Jeremy will warm up to Nick during his domestic training exercises. Zack seems to have permission to play with Steven somewhat, so I can only assume that a similar arrangement exists with Nick and Jeremy. I just hope that he exercises a gentler hand than he does with Steven. Nick is so titilating when he's tender. There's something almost wholesome about it.

And Nick having the sock in his jacket pocket, ready and waiting, made my heart flutter. He already carries handcuffs, now he's expanding his collection! That should be a permanent fixture!

Excellent end to Book 7. Eagerly awaiting Book 8!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Awwww, tickles, goodbye hugs and my favorite muzzle came back! And I really just love how well-secured Steven is kept.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

Still always enjoy reading this, splendid work <3
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention]

Thanks a ton for all the nice comments and reviews, guys. I'm thrilled to know so many of you are still following and enjoying this.
We're only 2500 views away from breaking past the 1 MILLION mark.

wataru14 wrote: 2 years ago Perhaps Nick and/or Zack has a police uniform they can incorporate among their other toys and implements? Finding one in their size might be daunting, but they seem to have a pretty good gear supplier out there. Shopping trip? :)
And I am quite happy to say that I am warming up to Steven more and more as we go along. He's growing more comfortable in his role and accepting of his situation and that is very welcome. His journey is a masterpiece in character development. I just hope that Jeremy will warm up to Nick during his domestic training exercises. Zack seems to have permission to play with Steven somewhat, so I can only assume that a similar arrangement exists with Nick and Jeremy. I just hope that he exercises a gentler hand than he does with Steven. Nick is so titillating when he's tender. There's something almost wholesome about it.

I believe Zack already has a good chunk of a motorcycle cop uniform, with his leather jacket, gauntlets gloves and all.
He might just need the right pants, a baton and a few badges to complete the attire. I wonder if Jeremy and other Zack fans *ahem* would like that 8-) As for Nick, he already has the boots, gloves and gear. Considering his dad is an officer in the force and has size 14 boots, we can probably assume he's also been endowed with tremendous size. Lots of possibilities there. Who knows what Steven will find during his eventual visit to Nick's parents?

On the subject of you warming up to Steven, I'm sure the little guy's thrilled to hear that.
His journey might seem lengthy due to his wordiness and attention to detail, but he's actually very new to this unorthodox lifestyle. I think he's adapting fairly well. Even among those active in the BDSM circles, I'm sure you'd agree that few would be able to cope with the demands and sacrifices required to fully embrace the relationship dynamics imposed by Nick. Steven's contributions so far have been massive, even though his narration and self-image would seem to point otherwise. Hence why he appears so genuinely surprised and disbelieving when Nick expresses profound satisfaction at the way things are going. We've seen that a few times already. The garden scene, the lakeside talk scene, etc.

I'm really happy you decided to stick around even though Steven's whininess and inner difficulties were sometimes irksome.

ShadowHusky wrote: 2 years ago I can't believe we've already made our way through 7 books.

I can't believe it either, buddy-boi. Then again, none of this would've been possible without your and everyone else's support. You guys are the driving force behind this project.

socjuc wrote: 2 years ago The tickling scene is one of my fav's of all scenes. Zack's gloved hand using Nick's tools of torture...i.e. his sweaty sock used by the Goliath to smother the subs in Nick's presence.... uffffaaaaa :oops: :P Nick must have been gloating and must have been massively turned on...

From the comments and PMs I've received about it, it appears you're not the only one.
It seems that Zack's antics are still very popular. Even more so when he's fully clad in leather and wearing those badass gloves of his.
I'm glad you're keeping up with your homework, boi. My, my...that's quite the growing list you have there!
We might have to do an "All B&G Gagging Scenes" at some point. Basically a page with all the gagging scenes and their corresponding chapter links. I'm fairly certain that would prove quite popular.

GoBucks wrote: 2 years ago The camping trip ended without a threesome/foursome :(
But, you changed your mind and this was not the last book! There is still hope! :P

Indeed there is, boi. Though I'll not confirm nor deny anything for the time being ;)

Pup Wingletang wrote: 2 years ago Zach's definitely one for a bit of role play and as expected he brought his tickle skills to the fore. I love the way Zach takes the lead in these moments with Nick joining in but taking a much more background role. They're so similar and at the same time so different. I smiled at their different approaches to getting their respective boy into their truck. :D

You got that right, Pup. Definitely one for roleplay. Steven doesn't know for sure but feels Zack is quite the imaginative Dom, especially compared to his own, somewhat more stoic lover. I wonder if that changes your allegiance to Nick at all ;)

that1kid13 wrote: 2 years ago Still always enjoy reading this, splendid work <3

Welcome back, boi. Haven't seen your name pop up on here in quite a long time!
Always a pleasure.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago
Pup Wingletang wrote: 2 years ago Zach's definitely one for a bit of role play and as expected he brought his tickle skills to the fore. I love the way Zach takes the lead in these moments with Nick joining in but taking a much more background role. They're so similar and at the same time so different. I smiled at their different approaches to getting their respective boy into their truck. :D
You got that right, Pup. Definitely one for roleplay. Steven doesn't know for sure but feels Zack is quite the imaginative Dom, especially compared to his own, somewhat more stoic lover. I wonder if that changes your allegiance to Nick at all ;)
How could you suggest such a thing, I'm 100% loyal to Nick! But wait, why has Zach got a collar and leash in his hand and is that an orange ear and a tail I see sticking out of his hockey bag? I'd better go and investigate...
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

VOLUME VIII
BOUND & GAGGED
IN A SLEEPING BAG

CHAPTER 292 - MADE FOR EACH OTHER
Monday, May 25 (11:00 AM)

I spent the next two hours in perfect silence, watching the trees go by and watching the windshield wipers go about their mind-numbingly rhythmic choreography.

The spongey fabric in my mouth still tasted of toe cheese, but the undefeatable muzzle gag prevented me from refusing it. A thickly padded and heavily cushioned mouthpiece ran from cheek to cheek, all the way from the underside of my chin right up to my nostrils. Its airtight grip around my lower face prevented the parting of my lips and forbid the formation of words. The many thick straps jutting out from all sides of it adorned my head, stopping me from moving my jaw at all and barring me from opening my mouth.

Unlike those cheap, hard-leather muzzles most kinksters usually pick up at kink stores, this one's mouthpiece was fiercely padded and moulded itself to the unfortunate wearer's face as easily as the beefiest and most effective of handgags. To say that its hold on my face was complete and speechproof would've been something of an understatement.

The padding was absurdly thick and the straps were so strong and secure that chewing on my gag was rendered literally impossible. I couldn't chew, I couldn't move my mouth and couldn't spread my lips at all. My breathing was also being hampered by the fact that the mouthpiece ran high above my top lip and covered a portion of my nostrils. I could breathe without a problem, but a slight wheezing sound followed my every breath as the flow of air rushed in and out of my slightly obstructed nasal passageways. Each inhalation I took caused my lungs to fill up with the strong scent of leather, and the horny thoughts being fuelled by that aroma kept my painfully erect arousal from subsiding.

The muzzle was maddening, and yet its grip on my face felt entirely fitting and appropriate considering how authoritative and commanding its owner was. In a sense, it was a perfect extension of the man whose bed I shared.

Nick would turn his head around to check up on me every now and then. But aside from the occasional checkups, he kept his shade-covered eyes on the road and betrayed no semblance of sympathy for my heavily muzzled state.

Slight wheezing noises and soft background music aside, the continued silence was punctuated only by the constant creaking of my driver's gloved grip on the leathery steering wheel. The thick leather covering his seat creaked as well, but most of its groans were being drowned out by the much louder swooshing noises produced by that infernally bloated puffer jacket of his.

Nick was dressed like a BOSS, and I still couldn't believe that this rugged brute had selected me as his mate. We'd only been together for about a month and a half, and already he was planning for the future and acting as though our union was permanently and fully cemented. The fact that he was even planning on sharing the news with his parents meant that this was getting serious. Very serious.

Things were very quiet in the truck at first. That is...until Nick took an exit leading to one of the smaller towns and drove us along its bustling main street.

I was positively terror-stricken at the possibility of someone spotting me. It wouldn't have actually mattered, but the prospect of being seen with a leather muzzle buckled atop my face wasn't exactly something I relished.

When Nick finally made up his mind and entered the parking lot of a moderately busy-looking chain restaurant, I grew a little agitated. But it's only when he joined the line-up to enter the crowded drive-thru that I made a fuss and attempted to speak up.

"Mgghhph mphh." I cried out and whimpered, struggling against the locked seatbelt keeping my arms down and pleading with my man in the hopes that he wouldn't take us through the drive-thru.

Although his sock and the incredibly muffling muzzle gag did a phenomenal job at preventing me from making any meaningful noise, my momentary bout was apparently enough to draw the iron-fisted goliath's undivided attention.

The beastly blond man gave me one hard stare through his dark aviator-style glasses before lifting a gloved finger up to my face.

"Quiet." came the sound of his very stern command, his voice leaving no room for debate and his tone immediately forcing me back into a state of compliance and submission. Nick's focus once again returned to the outdoor menu post, and I spent those precious few seconds sinking back into my leathery seat and making myself as small and as inconspicuous as possible.

My boyfriend ordered himself two double hamburgers and a drink. He drove up to the first drive-thru window, was greeted by an adolescent girl and paid the bill by hovering his cellphone over the wireless payment terminal.

"Alright, you can move forward to the next window. Have a great day, Sir." the young woman spoke, handing Nick his receipt and bidding him to drive forward.

We must've waited about fifteen seconds for the second drive-thru window to open, but those seconds seemed like an eternity. I closed my eyes and pressed my back deeper into my seat when the window finally opened and a young man's skinny arms emerged to hand Nick his meal. Had I been sitting in the passenger side seat, the restaurant employees would've surely seen me. It was rather fortunate that I was sitting in the slightly lower-resting pop-up seat, and it was also a good thing that Nick's beefy frame was clad in such a cumbersome puffer jacket.

Much to my relief, none of the restaurant staff had seen my cuffed and muzzled form, and Nick chose a relatively secluded corner of the parking lot to park his truck. The fact that the pick-up truck's side windows were slightly tinted and that it was still drizzling outside provided me with some much-needed reprieve. Aside from the many cars going in and out of the lot, few pedestrians were braving the weather. For the time being, at least, we were away from prying eyes. Not that Nick actually seemed to care, mind you.

The mighty man ate his very large double-patty hamburgers as though he didn't have a care in the world.
Neither his leather gloves nor his uber fat puffer jacket were taken off. He just sat there and ate.

Only when the final half of his second oversized hamburger remained did the brutish muscle-oaf plunge a hand into the paper bag and begin wiping his greasy gloved fingers with some of the napkins he'd fished out of there.

"Come here, babe." my king quietly mumbled, unbuckling the seatbelt that kept me restrained and lifting me squarely off my narrow seat.

The goliath brute spread his superbly beefy legs apart and sat me down on his lap before fidgeting around with the thick buckles that kept the muzzle in place. As soon as the muffling contraption was pulled off, three leathery fingers dug into my bulging orifice and tore the foul-smelling sock out of it.

"Drink up." he ordered, bringing a tall glass of what appeared to be iced tea up to my lips and allowing me to gulp down three mouthfuls of the refreshing liquid.

My fatherly Master then spent the next ten minutes holding me tight with those downright colossal arms of his while hand-feeding me his scraps and half-eaten leftovers. With his puffer-clad frame being twice as broad as my own, and with each one of his arms being substantially thicker than my thighs, I felt like an absolute bug sitting atop his lap and resting my head against his incredibly broad, down jacket-covered chest.

Nick used his huge leathery fingers to slowly feed me the remainder of his half-eaten hamburger.
He watched and waited rather patiently as I chewed, swallowed and took another bite.
It continued like that for many minutes.

As soon as the final bite was swallowed, the honour of cleaning up his feeding hand was rather forcefully thrust upon me, and I ended up spending a good minute or two sucking on his leathery digits and licking the hamburger sauce out from in between them.

The experience was sort of demeaning but also strangely erotic in more than one way.

Nick gave me a final sip of the remaining iced tea before lifting me up from his lap and placing me back down on my seat. My forelimbs remained cuffed in front of me, but much to my surprise and relief, the return of the pungent sock never came, nor did the reappearance of the dreaded muzzle gag ever materialize.

The brute even allowed me to lift my cuff hands up before buckling me back down to my seat.
The heavily illustrated hardcover fishing book he'd bought me two days ago was deposited on my lap, and then, without any semblance of an explanation, his black sports cap was removed and placed squarely on my recently unmuzzled head.

The deep sound of Nick's low chuckling greeted my ears, and I looked up just in time to see him smirking at the fact that his sports cap was a little too large and roomy for my brown-haired dome.

"Ready to go home, babe?" he casually asked, starting the truck's ignition up and tuning in to a different radio station.

I nodded my head yes and smiled almost bashfully, something which caused my tremendously built lover to plant a kiss on my cap-clad head and put a comforting gloved hand on my left thigh.

Nick drove us out of the parking lot, and in a matter of minutes, we were out of town and back onto the small secondary highway.

Had my seat been any higher off the floor, I would've no doubt been swinging my legs around in excitement at that point. How my oftentimes coarse and somewhat brutish lover was able to make me so happy, I had no idea. But one thing remained certain. I wanted to be his and was determined to share my life with him for as long as he would have me.

For all his faults and flaws, this man was my soulmate. I couldn't even begin to imagine what my life would've been like had he not be there to cheer me up, cherish and protect me. Nick was my King. And I, for all intents and purposes, was his queen.

BOUND & GAGGED CHAPTER INDEX
A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS DESIGNED TO MAKE FINDING SPECIFIC SCENES A LOT EASIER
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Awwwww... This chapter made me happy. Cute and erotic at the same time.

Love Steven being driven through semi-public areas and his apprehension at being seen. As always, love him licking Nick's sexy-as-hell leather gloves. Love Nick putting his hat on Steven. It was just so wholesome and fatherly. Very endearing. Sir, you made my evening!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Ugh, I wish I could go to a parking lot and see a cute guy tightly muzzled. It was actually so sweet to see Nick being all affectionate, especially in contrast to his stern demeanor moments prior. This chapter just made me smile. :D

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

No, Zach can keep his role play, Nick and Steven's real life is just so much better!

It's nice that Steven is able to fully appreciate the quality and craftsmanship of the muzzle and I loved his apprehension about being seen.

So lovely to see Nick taking Steven onto his lap, feeding him the scraps and then getting him to lick those leather gloves clean. Nick putting his hat on Steven is just the goofy icing on a perfect cake - I love those silly moments that just help to make the story so much more real.

I know other users have mentioned a desire to see Nick put Steven in chastity (I'm all in favour of it as a kink) but it seems to me that Nick is more than capable of keeping Steven's hands away from that particular temptation without any additional help! Steven's arousal has been throbing for quite a long time now and it's great to see it unfettered and unaddressed.

They really are a wonderful, cute and entertaining couple that are made for each other. :D
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

That chapter was both sweet and hot! Loved Nick putting Steven on his lap and feeding him with his leather gloves on. He also was given a good burger to chew on rather than a moldy old sock! Well, burger leftovers. But hey it's a start! :lol:
subguybr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by subguybr »

Loved least 2 chapters!

Can't wait too see how will be the day by day of Steven's life with his dom and old school husband!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 293 - THE RIDE HOME
Monday, May 25 (1:00 PM)

With the final hour of our drive home now well underway, the truck's dashboard clock had just passed the 1 PM mark.

Given how Nick was going back to work tomorrow morning and how a good chunk of the afternoon would already be gone by the time we got unpacked and settled in, I knew this wouldn't be the most normal or productive of days. Still, I continued absentmindedly looking at the many photos and visual aids illustrating my new fishing book, while at the same time thinking about what I would do for supper tonight and what meals I should plan for my cooking session with Jeremy this week.

"Nick?" I eventually spoke, pulling my eyes away from the fishing guide and giving my lover's stubble-covered jawline an expectant look. "Are you sure telling your parents about us is such a good idea?" I asked, voicing out some of the concerns I had about the possible reactions he might be faced with.

Strangely enough, Nick didn't seem to harbour those same concerns. At least, not to the same extent as I did.
"What d'you mean, babe? They'll have to be told sooner or later." came his reasonable, somewhat matter-of-factly response.

"I know, Sir. It's just that...don't you wanna wait until you're really sure...about us I mean?" I pressed, feeling somewhat fearful and uncertain about his decision to spill the beans to his parents after only six weeks of us living together.

Had I been a woman or had Nick been publicly gay, it would've no doubt been different. But I was a man. A lesser one, but still a man. And Nick, even though he was currently bedding me, wasn't gay. He was, at most, bisexual, and with a very strong leaning towards members of the opposite sex. I was the exception to that rule, and somehow I got the feeling that his coming out as being something other than perfectly straight was going to shock his parents. Perhaps not a shock that would lead to rejection, but probably one that might cause surprise and incomprehension.

Considering how masculine Nick was and considering how many hot women he had bedded, I would've probably been shocked as well had he suddenly come up to me with such news. In any case, I still felt as though it was too early. Coming out to his parents like this was undoubtedly a big step, but part of me felt as though he might be better off waiting until he was certain about us before going ahead and actually taking it.

I knew my apprehension was mostly motivated by a sense of fear and insecurity, but somehow it still seemed rational. If his parents didn't suspect or expect this - which I knew they didn't - my man ran the risk of accidentally being hurt by their reaction. The thought of that didn't sit well with me. He had already suffered one loss just a few days ago. He didn't need to suffer through the pain that would follow should his parents choose to react adversely.

Still, the blond man said nothing for a moment.
He kept his eyes on the road but remained silent, as though lost in his thoughts or pondering my words intently.

"Babe." he finally spoke, taking his right hand off the steering wheel and placing it firmly atop my thigh. "I've never been more certain about anything in my life. What you and I have going right now...that's not gonna change. I'm not gonna change my mind about it in a week and I'm not gonna change my mind about it in a month or two. You belong with me, babe. I'm keeping you."

A bizarre sensation of lightheadedness and tingling washed over me as the words came out of his mouth and resonated through my head. Acting purely on instinct, I moved my cuffed hands forward and took hold of the much larger one he had clasped over my left thigh.

Nick pulled his hand away and brought it back to the steering wheel before slowly working the mesmerisingly tight glove off his massive palm and fingers. His hand came down to greet me again, and this time it was much warmer and more personal.

Don't get me wrong, seeing him fully gloved was hot as hell. But some occasions warranted the gentler touch of skin on skin. This was one of those moments. The fact that my otherwise unrefined and occasionally brutish lover understood that warmed my heart.

His giant fingers wrapped around my own and his palm covered both of mine. Every time he needed to change lanes or take an exit, his free hand would temporarily return to the wheel. But as soon as the opportunity allowed, it came back to hold and comfort me.

I silently pondered my lover's words, contemplating the fact that he'd just admitted to never being more certain about anything before. I watched inattentively as the seemingly unending supply of raindrops continued streaming across the windshield. The weather was drab and gloomy, but the mood in the truck was not.

I was overjoyed to be sitting here; pressed up against my man, my wrists safely cuffed together and his protective hand resting atop my own.

My eyes were still admiring the puffer-king's powerful, stubble-lined jaw when he suddenly turned his head down to glance at me.

I averted my gaze and looked away in submission. Nick's attention returned to the road again, but then he glanced at me a second and third time, squeezing my hands a little tighter and smirking amusedly at the fact that I dared not meet his gaze.

The thought of trying to renegotiate the terms of my three-month-long grounding actually crossed my mind just then. But doing so would've been ill-advised considering not even twelve hours had gone by since the man had ruled in favour of extending the sleepsack-enforced curfew.

Even though pleading with him sometimes did yield positive results, Nick was not known for his leniency.

As his personal consort, I was afforded more clemency than what other lesser males of my ilk would've no doubt been afforded. But that by no means signified that the man whose bed I shared would forgo bringing me to justice should I choose to step over the line. On the contrary, he was quite fierce when it came to implementing corrections and reprimands, especially when I was the one who warranted those disciplinary measures.

Some folks would've probably been mortified at the knowledge that I willingly allowed myself to be disciplined. Some would've called it psychological abuse. Others would've even questioned my sanity.

Truth be known though, I'd be lost without my boyfriend's guidelines, rules and expectations. Nick was hardly unreasonable, and the vast majority of the guidelines he imposed were designed to keep me safe and meant to instil a certain amount of stability in my routine.

I absolutely hated going to bed at nine o'clock. And yet, I was forced to admit that I felt more rested now than I'd ever felt and that the termination of those late-night cellphone gaming sessions did wonders for my productivity.

I was now waking up early and feeling fully rested, whereas just a few weeks ago, I'd been struggling to get out of bed or accomplish anything meaningful before noon.

Nick's interventions were somewhat excessive at times, but his intentions were of the noblest sort and I knew that he was genuinely looking out for my best interests.

I'd probably never succeed in getting the more zealous proponents of equalitarian relationships to concede to the fact that what I had going with Nick was both healthy and beneficial. But somehow, the knowledge of their much-expected disapproval paled in comparison to the sheer joy and serenity currently resulting from my union with him.

I was...happy. His firmness, his natural leadership, his slight overprotectiveness and his stern yet fatherly demeanour, all of it just made my heart flutter.

Abiding with his instructions made me feel good on the inside.
Yearning for his approval gave my days a form of constancy.
And earning that approval filled me with more joy than you can possibly imagine.

I was at peace in my heart. I had yet to figure out what this relationship meant for my future or how it would come to affect the rest of my life, but no matter how difficult the path ahead of me was, I was determined to remain at Nick's side and was determined to be with him, for better or for worse.

"So, d'you wanna talk about what you told me last night?" he asked, suddenly breaking the silence that had been reigning undisturbed.

"Umm...about the collar?" I asked, looking down at the oversized hand holding my own and feeling a slight bit of shame that the secret I'd previously leaked was now being brought up.

Nick had learnt a lot about me these past couple of days. In fact, I think it was safe to say we both had.

Between shooting my load to the stench of Joshua's sneakers, creaming myself to the sensation of being suffocated beneath Big Mike's handgag, finding pleasure in being forced to rim Kyle's butt and actually getting off on watching my friend being forcibly silenced with some foul-looking jockstrap, my three-day-long stay at Shawn's apartment had been nothing short of an inward-looking eye-opener.

This weekend trip with Zack, however, had been an eye-opener for Nick. One which had allowed him to pick up a few additional pieces of the puzzle. That puzzle, of course, being me.

My fascination with getting him to wear his police gloves and his puffer jacket, for example. It must've seemed a little strange to him before, but now that those secret desires had come out into the open - thanks in no small part to Zack's intervention - my boyfriend had a somewhat better understanding of what made my clock tick.

Zack had zeroed in on my leather glove fetish real fast, and he was, much to my initial dismay, all too happy to share that discovery with Nick...even going as far as giving my man some sex-related pointers.

I was ashamed of myself. Ashamed of my kinks and ashamed of my fetishes. I...had a thing for men's feet, had a thing for socks and shoes and also apparently had a thing for masculine clothing. More specifically, guys in masculine clothing. None of those things were particularly bizarre, but with my self-esteem being so low and with the Nick I'd previously grown up with being so jockish and crude, I genuinely feared being ridiculed, called a freak and made fun of.

Nick definitely did like to tease me from time to time, but his relationship with me had moved past the point of mere protector-vs-protégé. I was his spouse now, and that changed everything.

"Are you sure that's something you'd like to try again?" he asked, drawing my attention away from my thoughts and pressing me once more about the collar.

I gulped, looked up at his chiselled jawline, looked down again and shrugged.

"Babe." the man spoke, temporarily taking his eyes off the road. "We're not doing this until I know that's what you want." he stated, apparently resolved to see me come out of my shell.

Before you judge me, keep in mind that I was still really new at all this kinky stuff.
I'd been dealing with some yearnings for a very long time, but had always done my best to cover them up and suppress them. Shedding all those internal barriers I'd erected was going to take time. Time, as well as a great deal of patience.

Did I really want to be collared like Jeremy? Did I actually want to be leashed around and made to eat on all fours when the man-of-the-house deemed my time would be better spent serving as his pup?

"I...I wouldn't mind giving it another try." I answered, keeping my gaze down and speaking so softly that my response sounded more like a whimper than an affirmative reply.

"That's not exactly what you told me last night." Nick remarked, not at all sounding convinced and probably a hair's breadth away from shelving the subject for another time.

I took a deep breath, swallowed the lump of saliva welling up in my throat and made a solemn effort to just take a chance and stop being the frightened little prude I'd always been. Nick was reaching out to me. All that was left for me to do was to reach up for his hand and take it.

"I'm sorry." I whimpered. "I guess...I guess I'm just embarrassed. I was afraid you'd laugh at me." I admitted, biting my lower lip and silently congratulating myself for working up the courage to actually say that. "I'd like to try, Sir. I really would." I continued, causing Nick to smirk and throw an approving glance my way, almost as though he were proud of me.

We were about five minutes away from home when the puffer-clad goliath diverted us off course and took a turn for one of our suburban city's traffic-packed commercial boulevards.

Chain stores, restaurants, shopping malls and boutiques stretched along both sides of the six-lane boulevard for kilometres on end.

Nick said nothing as we drove past a dozen or so traffic lights.
Only when he turned right and entered the parking lot of a moderately large store did my heart skip a beat.

The building's large windows were adorned with cartoonish prints of colourful animals, and the sizeable brand name adorning the store's front façade was printed out in big blue letters.

It was only one word.
"PetSmart".

BOUND & GAGGED CHAPTER INDEX
A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS DESIGNED TO MAKE FINDING SPECIFIC SCENES A LOT EASIER
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

I know I totally suck but hey I beat all your fans this time! Haha i really have loved all these recent and quick updates to this story sir (:
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

What a fantastic chapter [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] - so tender and heart warming. These tender moments between Nick and Steven are always so lovely and it's great to see them communicating a bit more. You write them so well. Steven holding Nick's large, degloved hand in his two cuffed small ones - brilliant!

I imagine all of us on here can identify with Steven's experience of discovering new kinks and then being nervous or embarrassed about revealing them to others - even to those we share a life with. I've definitely had my eyes opened to a few just from reading the stories and comments of other users on this site. There's so much out there to explore!

It's nice to see Steven standing up for and defending his relationship with Nick. They are happy together and we can see that they are both pushing each other to be better, albeit in very different ways.

I'm sure you can all guess my thoughts on the final part of this chapter! Let's just say I'm very excited to see where this goes. :D

subguybr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by subguybr »

Love the bedtime rule! Nick knows Steven needs rules and structure to be successful.

Also, I think Nick should enforce a hard workout routine for Steven. Not just due aesthetics, but to be more fit to stand long bondage positions.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Regardless of my own personal gripes about the fatherliness of Nick towards Steven, I can at least admit that it has helped start to bring the boi out of his shell and start building his self esteem. And I'm excited to see what kind of collar Nick will choose for his budding little pup.

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Love to see Nick and Steven open up to each other. I think Nick has felt confident about their relationship for a while, but is nice to see him be so open with Steven. And props to Steven for finally having the guts to be more open about his kinky desires. Looking forward to him getting collared! A visit to PetSmart has never sounded so hot :lol:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

HUGE THANKS FOR 1 MILLION VIEWS!

A LOOK AT THE LATEST POLL
PRELIMINARY RESULTS

ZACK, NICK & JOSHUA ARE TIED FOR TOP SPOT AND ARE NOW
HAPPILY SECURING THEIR POSITIONS INSIDE THE SPOTLIGHT TENT.

HOWEVER, IN ADDITION TO YOURSELF, EACH TENT MUST HAVE
FIVE OCCUPANTS, MEANING THAT WE NEED FOUR WINNERS.

THREE GUYS ARE CURRENTLY TIED FOR 4TH SPOT:
SHAWN, KYLE & ANDREW

WHICH OF THESE THREE WILL CLAIM HIS RIGHTFUL PLACE IN THE MAIN TENT?
WILL ANOTHER CONTENDER RISE UP IN THE VOTES AND OVERTAKE THEM?

HURRY UP AND GET YOUR VOTES IN IF YOU'VE NOT ALREADY DONE SO!

[mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention]
[mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]SquashMeDown[/mention] [mention]cherryboy[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention]
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

One million views??? Outstanding!
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Shawn please
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

Hello, been a while since I last posted. Been busy and is still busy, but don't want to lose the chance of voting and here are my choices:

1. Nick - Who would not want to tent with the resident daddy.
2. Zack - With Zack around, it would seem a lot of would end ensue.
3. Joshua - His bubbly personality and I feel our personality would jive.
4. Andrew - I want to see how he would he interacts with the guys of B&G, hahah is the moment when Andrew's FO would cross to putrid zone alredy?

Hope I can return soon and binge read.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

POLL NO.12 FINAL RESULTS
SCROLL DOWN FOR THE NEW POLL

LOTS OF VOTERS BUT FEW WHO SHARED THEIR ANSWERS IN THE COMMENTS THIS TIME.
HUGE THANKS TO THOSE WHO VOTED + TOOK THE TIME TO SHARE THEIR VOTES WITH US!

WELL OVER TWO WEEKS HAVE PASSED, AND STILL, THIS POLL FINISHES IN A DRAW.
THE THREE-WAY RACE BETWEEN SHAWN, KYLE & ANDREW ENDS IN A DEAD HEAT, WITH ALL THREE CONTESTANTS CONSOLIDATING AND EVEN INCREASING THEIR RESPECTIVE SHARES OF THE VOTE.

ZACK, NICK AND JOSHUA CLAIM THE TOP THREE SPOTS.
SHAWN, KYLE AND ANDREW ARE LEFT TO BATTLE IT OUT FOR SPOT NUMBER FOUR.

THE NEW POLL

IN BOOK VI, STEVEN WAS RESTRAINED AND THEN FORCIBLY COERCED (BY JOSH) INTO GIVING BIG HUNKY KYLE A RIMJOB. THE MERITS (OR LACK THEREOF) OF JOSHUA'S COERCIVE TACTICS ARE NOT SUBJECT TO DEBATE HERE. WHAT MATTERS NOW IS KYLE AND THE RIMJOB SESSION STEVEN WAS FORCED TO PERFORM FOR HIM. HEREIN LIES THE QUESTION:

HAD YOU BEEN IN STEVEN'S PLACE AT THE TIME, HOW WOULD YOU HAVE REACTED?

VOTE IN THE POLL & JUSTIFY YOUR FOUR CHOICE IN THE COMMENTS SECTION

YOU MUST CHOOSE ONE OF THE FOUR ANSWERS.
YOU MAY CHANGE YOUR VOTE AT ANY TIME.

SCROLL UP TO THE TOP OF THE THREAD AND VOTE!

AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION IS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED! SHARE YOUR ANSWERS WITH US!
SILENT READERS AND FIRST TIME POSTERS ARE WELCOME!

[mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention]
[mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]SquashMeDown[/mention] [mention]cherryboy[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention]
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Not quite sure how to vote on this one. Rimming is something I've never considered doing IRL, but in Steven's position (learning a new skill for use in pleasing my goliath master), I'd be open to learn. On the condition that hygiene is of the utmost priority. I'm talking scrubbed like the floors in Versailles-type clean. Although, out of everyone, Kyle seems to be the one that would fit that bill the most, I think.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic