BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE JAN 08*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
45%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
5%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
5%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 111

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]CorbD91[/mention]
Super stoked to see you on here, mate! Been missing you.
Alright, very interesting answers btw. Hopefully you'll be pleased with the results.

According to this test, your best match is Officer BOB!
Nick surprisingly (or perhaps not) comes in 2nd, followed by Zack/Mitch tied for 3rd spot.
Are these results similar to what you were expecting and hoping for?

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Bootmark[/mention]
Hey man. Glad to see another Dom in our ranks!
According to this new exercise, your best match out of these twelve is STEVEN!
Jeremy comes in 2nd place and Ethan in 3rd.

Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

Sockgaggedman wrote: 9 months agoBringing up dilfs like they're batches of bread
Or bottles of fine, fine wine. :D

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
TheAllrounder
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheAllrounder »

bondagefreak wrote: 9 months ago @TheAllrounder
Ah no worries. Happens to everyone.
I ran your corrected answers through my system. The results make a lot of sense now!

According to the new responses, your best match is ZACK!
In close 2nd you have Mitch and in close 3rd Joshua.
I don't know how familiar you are with the rest of my stuff (cause you've only commented on B&G so far) but Mitch is very similar to Zack. Joshua - though a bit different - shares many of their more playful traits. Makes a lot of sense you'd to score high with all three. Your results are in fact very similar to @Pup's.

There we go the world is back in order haha. I mean Josh also would have made sense which is why I didnt question my mistake at first. But now I'm back with my hunky fave.

I have had a look at Easy Prey which you recommended to me due to my interest in Andrew, sadly that wasnt quite for me. (although I did enjoy some scenes) I am continuing to peruse your catalogue though but so far only this story really tickles my needs :lol:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

COMPATIBILITY EXERCISE UPDATE

HERE IS THE RESULT BREAKDOWN FOR THOSE WHO'VE PARTICIPATED SO FAR.
HOPEFULLY, MANY MORE PARTICIPANTS TO COME!

OFFICER BOB
[mention]Straitjacketed[/mention]

MITCH
[mention]GoBucks[/mention]
[mention]squirrel[/mention]

ZACK
[mention]Stormee[/mention]
[mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention]
[mention]Bradstick[/mention]
[mention]maliki[/mention]
[mention]Ossassin[/mention]
[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention]
[mention]TheAllrounder[/mention]
[mention]Whitestorm[/mention]
[mention]fratboydanny[/mention]

NICK
[mention]Guardianbound[/mention]
[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention]
[mention]Socksbound[/mention]
[mention]sock slave boy[/mention]
[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention]

BRAD
[mention]Tsuhaya[/mention]
[mention]Hornysub[/mention]

SHAWN
[mention]ShadowHusky[/mention]
[mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention]

ANDREW
[mention]socksniffer27[/mention]
[mention]gag1195[/mention]
[mention]gaggedfeety[/mention]
[mention]Footsub123[/mention]
[mention]4toes[/mention]
[mention]Mummybag[/mention]

BIG MIKE
[mention]wataru14[/mention]
[mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention]

JOSHUA
[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention]
[mention]The slave[/mention]
[mention]Pup[/mention]
[mention]thespy[/mention]

ETHAN
[mention]Red86[/mention]
[mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention]

STEVEN
[mention]Bootmark[/mention]

JEREMY
[mention]Volobond[/mention]

SAME RULES AS THE PREVIOUS TEST. RATE YOURSELF FROM 1-5 ON ALL TWELVE QUESTIONS.
PM ME OR POST IN THE COMMENTS IF CLARIFICATIONS ARE NEEDED.

ADDITIONAL SPECIFICATIONS
NO 1.5s OR 3.5s PLEASE! THOSE DECIMAL NUMBERS WRECK HAVOC ON THE SYSTEM!
NO VOTING FOR MULTIPLE OPTIONS (ex 3-5). CHOOSE YOUR FAVOURITE.

[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]SquashMeDown[/mention] [mention]cherryboy[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Ayu[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]Starcomet[/mention] [mention]Tomat0skins[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Shadowtied2294[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]John2222[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]lowlowlow[/mention] [mention]123[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]grayboxers[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]slimthic[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]Desiredduck[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]pupHoudini[/mention] [mention]thespy[/mention] [mention]Shadowtied2294[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]noarmgr[/mention] [mention]Finnan[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]DeanSummer24[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]JDT544[/mention] [mention]N9292[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]frankburns[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]ChiDrag221[/mention] [mention]grayboxers[/mention][mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]njr[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]fratboydanny[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]JoshuaGroat90[/mention] [mention]skytargaryen[/mention] [mention]ColtonSocks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]skytargaryen[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]FelixSH[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]John2222[/mention] [mention]TheAllrounder[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]pupHoudini[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]John2222[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]thespy[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]Bootmark[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]dwild[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]socksniffer27[/mention] [mention]LittleGagged13[/mention] [mention]JoshuaGroat90[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 9 months ago, edited 9 times in total.
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

I must say, I'm surprised the list goes Zach > Andrew (surprising) >> Joshua (even more so) with Nick on only 2 people (shocking)!

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

bondagefreak wrote: 10 months ago @gag1195
Glad to see your name pop up on here, my friend.
Being a switch, your answers were particularly fun and difficult to analyse.
I enjoyed the process and had to do it over three times just to be certain. Guess what? Your results actually make sense! :)

According to this test, your best match is ANDREW!
Followed very closely by Big Mike in 2nd spot and then Ethan in 3rd.

I think I'm ok with matching with Andrew, as well as Ethan. Don't know much about Big Mike, but he doesn't sound too bad!
My M/M Stories Here
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

A: 5
B: 5
C: 5
D: 3
E: 5
F: 5
G: 5
H: 4
I: 3
J: 3
K: 2
L: 4
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]squirrel[/mention]
Real glad to see your name in the comments, mate!
Fun answers! I think you'll be really pleased with the results.

According to the test, your best match out of these guys is MITCH!
In 2nd place is Officer Bob, followed by Zack in 3rd spot. Congrats!
I also need to point out, Mitch was leading the whole time. Your answers gave him a LOT of points.

[mention]Socksbound[/mention]
I had no doubt where your results would land you, but it was quite interesting to run them through the system nonetheless.

According to the new exercise, your best match is still NICK!
Zack unsurprisingly comes in 2nd spot and Officer Bob lands in 3rd. No surprises there!

Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Some very interesting results indeed!

While I did know Zack to be a fan favourite, I must say I didn't expect him to lead and lead by a big margin when we see Nick's numbers that is!
It seems like, though they sound hot on paper, the extremes don't really do well: that might explain why Nick, arguably one of the most authoritarian guy, can only talk of two guys ( so far); a tiny bit of liberty is perhaps more realistic.
This extremes thing might also explain why Jeremy was assigned to no one yet! I can speak little from a dom's perspective, but I don't know how many of the masters and sirs here want a sub willing to obey each and every command as quietly as poor Jer seems to do. And then this might give a bit of an explanation for Brad's frustration with his lack of any kind of response to either praise or punishemnt.

So yeah, what seems like a fun little exercise from afar can offer a lot of plot and explanation if a nerdy guy overlyanalizes it :geek:
CorbD91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CorbD91 »

bondagefreak wrote: 9 months ago@CorbD91
Super stoked to see you on here, mate! Been missing you.
Alright, very interesting answers btw. Hopefully you'll be pleased with the results.

According to this test, your best match is Officer BOB!
Nick surprisingly (or perhaps not) comes in 2nd, followed by Zack/Mitch tied for 3rd spot.
Are these results similar to what you were expecting and hoping for?
Pretty happy with the results! Surprised to see Nick higher up than my husband though.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I bet you're happy! Man, if you like giant, smothering gloved hands atop your face (I know you do) then Officer Bob is definitely your man 8-)
CorbD91 wrote: 9 months ago Surprised to see Nick higher up than my husband though.
Your husband?! You mean Zack? ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Whitestorm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Whitestorm »

A - 4
B - 3
C - 5
D - 1
E - 5
F - 4
G - 5
H - 2
I - 3
J - 3
K - 4
L - 2

Curious of the results Sir [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] !
TheAllrounder
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheAllrounder »

Sockgaggedman wrote: 9 months ago Some very interesting results indeed!

While I did know Zack to be a fan favourite, I must say I didn't expect him to lead and lead by a big margin when we see Nick's numbers that is!
It seems like, though they sound hot on paper, the extremes don't really do well: that might explain why Nick, arguably one of the most authoritarian guy, can only talk of two guys ( so far); a tiny bit of liberty is perhaps more realistic.
This extremes thing might also explain why Jeremy was assigned to no one yet! I can speak little from a dom's perspective, but I don't know how many of the masters and sirs here want a sub willing to obey each and every command as quietly as poor Jer seems to do. And then this might give a bit of an explanation for Brad's frustration with his lack of any kind of response to either praise or punishemnt.

So yeah, what seems like a fun little exercise from afar can offer a lot of plot and explanation if a nerdy guy overlyanalizes it :geek:
I think it's quite normal to enjoy the extremes while we think about kinky situations theoretically, but when we actually have to categorize ourselves we tend to go with a more mellow or realistic way of doing things. As a dom we all would probably enjoy the full control of someone but in reality its gonna be hard to actually fullfill that desire.

If that makes sense.
Lovethemsocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lovethemsocks »

A) 3
B) 2
C) 4
D) 4
E) 2
F) 2
G) 5
H) 2
I) 3
J) 5
K) 3
L) 3
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention]
Congrats on your 10th post, my friend! You're now a full-fledged member and have a PM inbox.
Your answers were particularly entertaining to analyse.

Your best match, according to this exercise is BIG MIKE!
In very close 2nd spot is Ethan and in 3rd you've got Andrew. Looks like you and the two brothers are a match made in heaven. Not surprised you landed Big Mike considering he and Andrew are basically best friends. Your results make a lot of sense. The only thing that sucks about your results is that I don't even know if you're familiar with Ethan and Andrew. You've never commented on the Easy Prey saga. If you'd like me to point you in the right direction, do let me know.

Of note, Joshua and Shawn were initially doing well, but your high propensity for "grudge-holding" really set them back, leaving Zack to take up 4th spot. Hope these results make sense to you!

[mention]Whitestorm[/mention]
Hey buddy-boi! Nice to see you on here.
Fun answers. I know you'll be pleased with the results ;)

According to this new test, your best match is ZACK!
Nick's comes in 2nd place followed very closely by Mitch in 3rd. No big surprises there. Congrats!

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Sockgaggedman wrote: 9 months ago While I did know Zack to be a fan favourite, I must say I didn't expect him to lead and lead by a big margin when we see Nick's numbers that is!
OrdinaryWorld wrote: 9 months ago I must say, I'm surprised the list goes Zach > Andrew (surprising) >> Joshua (even more so) with Nick on only 2 people (shocking)!
TheAllrounder wrote: 9 months ago I think it's quite normal to enjoy the extremes while we think about kinky situations theoretically, but when we actually have to categorize ourselves we tend to go with a more mellow or realistic way of doing things. As a dom we all would probably enjoy the full control of someone but in reality its gonna be hard to actually fullfill that desire.
Hmmm...some interesting thoughts, guys! I can understand how such conclusions might be drawn, but I think you guys are missing a few critical points here. It should be noted that Nick very consistently (in about 50% of cases) comes into 2nd or 3rd place.

Big Mike and Ethan are also in similar positions. They are, as of right now, scoring low in absolute wins but getting a lot of visibility by often being 2nd or 3rd best matches.

Going back to Nick, it should also be noted that Zack handily outperformed him in the previous (more basic) exercise. No surprises there. Nike brings a lot to the table, but his past wrongdoings and occasional brash choices automatically make him susceptible to being "hurt" by high grudge-holding scores. His points take a MAJOR hit if you rate yourself anything other than "Very forgiving", "Forviging" and "Conditionally Forgiving". If you also have a strong affinity for teasing/torments/taunts, enjoy tickling a lot and/or rate yourself as being very sensitive, then guys like Zack and Mitch automatically gain a sizeable edge over Nick.

Secondly, let's not forget that [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]SquashMeDown[/mention] [mention]cherryboy[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Ayu[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Starcomet[/mention] [mention]Tomat0skins[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]Shadowtied2294[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]John2222[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]lowlowlow[/mention] [mention]123[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]pupHoudini[/mention] [mention]thespy[/mention] [mention]Shadowtied2294[/mention] [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]noarmgr[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]JDT544[/mention] [mention]N9292[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]ChiDrag221[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]JoshuaGroat90[/mention] [mention]skytargaryen[/mention] [mention]ColtonSocks[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]LittleGagged13[/mention] [mention]Subboi[/mention] and a bunch of other guys have yet to participate and share their answers with us. We only have a partial sample at the moment. Things are bound to change quite a bit as more results pour in.
Last edited by bondagefreak 9 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

CorbD91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CorbD91 »

bondagefreak wrote: 9 months ago @CorbD91
I bet you're happy! Man, if you like giant, smothering gloved hands atop your face (I know you do) then Officer Bob is definitely your man 8-)
CorbD91 wrote: 9 months ago Surprised to see Nick higher up than my husband though.
Your husband?! You mean Zack? ;)
Maybe :lol: :oops:
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

Well, here we go:
A - 5
B - 3
C - 3
D - 3
E - 5
F - 5
G - 5
H - 2
I - 3
J - 2
K - 3
L - 3
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]fratboydanny[/mention]
Nice to see you on here, Danny-boi!
Fun answers all around. Lots of points going in lots of directions.

According to this exercise, your best match out of these guys is ZACK!
In 2nd place we have Nick and in very close 3rd Joshua.

CrownedLoy76
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CrownedLoy76 »

matched with shawn again! I guess it was just meant to be
Snapchat: CrownedLoy76 Kik: CrownedLoy76
thespy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thespy »

A-3
B-2
C-4
D-3
E-4
F-5
G-5
H-5
I-4
J-3
K-4
L-4
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I wonder what your take is on how Steven and I would work together... would he thrive under my supportive and gentle but devious and sometimes cruel domming, or does he require the firmer hand of a brute-king like Nick? Would a shield work just as well as a sword here?

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
sock slave boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sock slave boy »

A5
B1
C4
D1
E3
F5
G5
H3
I3
J1
K2
L3
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]thespy[/mention]
Hey buddy-boi! Super fun answers. Always glad to see another fan of tickling & edging on here.
Based on your answers, you and [mention]Pup[/mention] would get along real well.

According to this exercise, your best match out of these guys is JOSHUA!
In 2nd place you have Zack and in very close 3rd you've got Mitch.
Looks like you'd be a great match for the three handsiest blokes. Josh would have a lot of fun with you.

[mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention]
That's right. Based on the profile I have of you, I'd definitely be assigning you to Shawn had I the power to do so.
Same thing for [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention]. Prefers Nick, but nope, being taken & claimed by beefy Shawn instead.

You happy with Shawn? Did you have your eyes set on one of the other guys?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic