BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE JAN 08*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
45%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
5%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
5%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 111

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Nick...he's the type of man you would walk through hell and back for! :D
Footsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Footsub »

Can’t believe there isn’t an option for all three - love rimming, the hairier and sweatier the better.

Hands tied or being held, straight in.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

A tough poll this time around. It definitely comes with hygiene strings attached and a proper extended relationship would need to exist first but I couldn't say no to Daddy Nick
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
CrownedLoy76
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CrownedLoy76 »

I absolutely love rimming. It makes the dom feel so powerful, so choosing to accept rimming Shawn was an easy decision for me
Snapchat: CrownedLoy76 Kik: CrownedLoy76
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

While there was no doubt in my mind that the poll results would be exciting and that we'd be in for a relatively close three-way battle, how many of us were actually expecting Shawn to maintain his lead over Nick & Zack? I certainly wasn't! Up until the college saga Shawn was very much a second-rate character, but he seems to have secured quite the loyal fanbase following his recent visit to Nick & Steven's. Crazy what a bit of facial scruff can do, right? ;)

About the actual poll results and the various responses and PMs it's garnered over the course of the last few days, it seems as though "attitude" is the biggest driving factor among those of you submitting affirmative replies. That much makes sense considering that all three candidates are just about evenly matched in terms of hunkiness and bum size.

To clarify, a lot of you guys seem to be choosing your preferred option based on the type of energy radiated by the candidates in question. While all three of them are just about evenly matched in terms of physique, their attitudes and styles could not be more different.

While Nick radiates something along the lines of absolute power and unadulterated dominance, Shawn gives off that somewhat more uncaring, unconcerned, selfish and aloof vibe that many of you find incredibly enticing. Zack is, by all accounts, a completely different animal. Though easily the most sadistic and playful of the three, he doesn't quite give off that thrilling sense of danger that many of you find so exciting. Nick, in a sense, does...quite simply because of how crude, carnal and brutish he can be.

If we break it down to basics, you rimmers are faced with three very different options:

- The uber dominant top, who'll most likely spend his time flexing, growling, taunting and making it a point of reminding you of just how much of a total boss he is.

- The selfishly aloof top, who'll probably just sit there, ignoring you as you struggle to survive, and just beating off to the sensation of your ministrations and panicked attempts at finding some air.

- The condescendingly mouthy top, who'll spend his time laughing, chuckling, flexing, taunting, teasing and half-heartedly apologising as you struggle to contend with his huge size and ass.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

POLL NO.23 FINAL RESULTS
SCROLL DOWN FOR THE NEW POLL

Welcome aboard to our latest member [mention]Footsub123[/mention] and happy birthday to [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention]!
Special thanks to those of you who participated in last week's poll! Shawn wins the poll, albeit with a commanding lead over Nick & Zack! The number of respondents who would decline the offer has - curiously enough - increased by a significant margin (28% on last year's rimming-themed poll vs 36% on this one).

SHAWN TAKES THE WIN WITH 1-in-4 RESPONDENTS CHOOSING TO CLEAN HIM OUT!
NICK & ZACK TAKE 2ND AND 3RD PLACE!

THE NEW POLL
VOTE AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD!

SUBS & SWITCHES: YOU JOIN THE B&G CREW ON A WEEKEND-LONG CAMPING EXPEDITION, BUT FIND YOURSELF ILL-EQUIPPED TO HANDLE THE CHILLY NIGHTS. UPON NOTICING YOUR INABILITY TO COPE WITH THE COLD, YOUR THREE BURLY HOSTS GALLANTLY UNZIP THEIR MASSIVELY OVERSTUFFED SLEEPING BAGS AND INVITE YOU IN. THEIR NARROW MUMMY BAGS ARE EXCEEDINGLY MUSKY AND EXTREMELY FAT, BUT THE EARTHY WARMTH SPILLING OUT OF THEM IS JUST TOO GOOD TO RESIST.

WHOSE OFFER WILL YOU ACCEPT? WITH WHOM DO YOU SEEK REFUGE?
WHICH OF YOUR THREE HOSTS ARE YOU GOING TO SPEND THE NIGHT WITH?

SCROLL UP TO THE TOP OF THE THREAD AND VOTE!

AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION IS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED! SHARE YOUR ANSWERS WITH US!
SILENT READERS AND FIRST-TIME POSTERS ARE WELCOME!

[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]SquashMeDown[/mention] [mention]cherryboy[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Ayu[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]Starcomet[/mention] [mention]chadmc90[/mention] [mention]Tomat0skins[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Shadowtied2294[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

I, of course, chose ZACK'S MONSTROUSLY FAT SLEEPING BAG, though after further analysis, I think it might actually be the worst option
Let me explain:

If we talk about the bags themselves, though Nick is quite notorious for easily being the king of that domain, the other master's bags would, too, do a more than great job at keeping your warm, toasty and also safe from the cold of the night. So the three doms are equal in that domain.
If we talk about the Masters themselves and how you'd fit (though a more appropriate term would be `squeeze yourself`) in the bag near them, here too they are equals; with Nick and Zack having the same exact weight ( 248~249 lbs.) and Shawn being just a bit lighter due, of course, to his younger age ( not that 236 lbs. is light by any means!). You'd be crushed regardless!
And if we talk about the smell of the bags, in accordance with their foot odors, here they, again, equal out. Equal in the sense of equal types of hell! You either choose to spend a night in cheese city ( Zack), musky, grimy city ( Shawn) or whatever the fuck Nick produces ....city!
So since I cannot bargain that one is worse than the other, they are, as I said, equals.

The final factor, and what degrades Zack, is what happens during the night: flatulence!
Quite a gross subject, but that simply MUST be taken in consideration when taking your pick! A full night, eight hours, is quite some great bit of time, a full third of the day. And if you don't want to spend those hours in the bosom of Chernobyl you mush take care as, though Nick and Shawn can be put in the same league here, Zack is a whole entire separate species with the most numerous and most eye burning "explosions".
( I'm going to wash my hands after I finish writing this, I feel dirty :( )

These are, of course, only the most surface layer factors I could think of off my head, and whilst there might be many more, these are the ones that influenced my pick. Or better said, `should have influenced my pick` since I completely ignored my own advice ( and looking at the poll answers as of now, most people have too) and went with Zack, simply for the fact that I lusted for him beforehand. +, he'd also be the one most likely to make me willingly go into his sleeping bag with his famed sweet talking, soooo
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

I went with Zack
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Going back to Zack for this one.

I was debating Shawn again, but [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention]'s description of cheese city and farts really swayed me :lol:
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Omigod! Nick...hands down! :D

To him enveloping me in a warm embrace inside his musky sleeping bag...

That is not malodorous to my sense of smell.

It's a bed of roses!!! 8-) 8-) 8-)
Hornysub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hornysub »

I went for Shawn, well first of all, hello everyone and especially [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] , I'm back from my Erasmus and so I can finally catch up on everything.
As I said I went for Shawn, I was hesitating between him and nick as I know he has the same fart fetish as me, but I decided to go for Shawn.
I guess something about him really turns me on but I can't really explain why... Maybe how dominant he is, he seems to care for his interests only which makes me think that he might add a little bit of warmth in the sleeping bag if you know what I mean 😏
Anyway, really looking forward to the next chapter(s). I must admit that I really miss Phil, even if the last time he was mentioned in this topic did not disappoint me 👀🤤

Kind regards,
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

I would go Shawn.
Nick and Zack would try to control my sleeping, position and other factors more than I would enjoy in a moment of need as opposed to consensual fun.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

No surprises here - I voted for Nick!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I voted for Nick
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Twas a tough one between Zack and braving the cold alone, settled on Zack despite the risks 😛
CrownedLoy76
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CrownedLoy76 »

I decided to go with Zack on this one. To me, camping is a very fun and lighthearted experience. I feel like Zack best matches this energy
Snapchat: CrownedLoy76 Kik: CrownedLoy76
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

I've been following the poll closely as if it were a football mach these last couple of days ( though I don't like the sport) and I have to say, all this time I've been on my toes!
I'm like: " Zack's in the lead by a long shot...oh wait? Aaaand he isn't anymore. Now Nick's winning? Waint again, Shawn's coming back from the grave? Now it's a tie?!?" - which might explain why I don't follow that sport ( though I would like a match between the 3 dudes with [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] as the referee)

Also, how are there more people that would literally rim Shawn than sleep with him in a sleeping bag? 10 people compared to the , now not even half, 4! More Shawn left for [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] then, I guess :roll:
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

1st off, I wouldn't be going out on a camping trip under prepared! But also knowing my stubbornness, in the unlikely event of me not being prepared for the trip, I'd try to stick out the night on my own. Plus it would have to be a super fridged night for me to consider taking the offer. And no funny business is allowed should I take it 🤣
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

Red86 wrote: 1 year ago 1st off, I wouldn't be going out on a camping trip under prepared! But also knowing my stubbornness, in the unlikely event of me not being prepared for the trip, I'd try to stick out the night on my own. Plus it would have to be a super fridged night for me to consider taking the offer. And no funny business is allowed should I take it 🤣
But where’s the fun if there’s no funny business 😂😉
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

that1kid13 wrote: 1 year ago But where’s the fun if there’s no funny business 😂😉
No surprise you would like funny business 🤣

Me on the other hand, not so much, so dont push it 🤣🤣
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Hey guys, just a quick update here. I wanna thank everyone for the constant stream of nice messages and PMs I've been receiving these past handful of weeks. I haven't responded to many of them and the ones that I did respond to were somewhat briefly answered. The concern you guys are showing is very much appreciated ;)

Just so you guys know, I'm doing great! Keeping very busy and enjoying summer to its fullest extent. My forum activity is high year-round but tends to drop rather dramatically during the months of July-August. This summer is no exception. I'll be back to my usual levels of activity before you know it and I'll also have a lot of catching up to do. I see lots of new authors publishing stories on the forum now, so this is definitely a good time to look around and discover new works.

Sockgaggedman wrote: 1 year ago Also, how are there more people that would literally rim Shawn than sleep with him in a sleeping bag? 10 people compared to the now not even half, 4! More Shawn left for @OrdinaryWorld then, I guess :roll:

Hey buddy-boi. Yeah, I had the same reaction upon seeing the current numbers. Your fellow subs & switches would be better placed to answer the "why" but I'm guessing Shawn's uncaring/aloof attitude is particularly attractive from a carnal standpoint, but less appealing from a more romantic/emotional one.

I think most readers see Shawn as hot/fun, but when it comes down to more serious business (such as seeking protection/safety/comfort) his appeal pales in comparison to that of Nick and Zack. As for [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention], he hasn't told us who he voted for, but yes...something tells me he probably voted for the youngest of the two Hoffmann hunks 8-)

On another note, here's a little reminder of what all you Zack fans are in for: CHAPTER 257 - GUARDIAN ANGEL
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Radio_Ralph23

Post by Radio_Ralph23 »

Another amazing continuation. The tie ups and characters are really well written, looking forward to seeing what happens next! ;)
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Well, Mr. [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], at looooooong last, I've made it back to B&G. Travelling the world, along with all of the last couple years' intensity, has led to me being on here only sporadically, and then only for short reads. Not wanting to shortchange your epic, I've withheld myself from getting caught up; I honestly felt a bit overwhelmed with everything I wanted to read here and how little focus I could dedicate.

But, I've now burned through all the other reading in my notifications list, and I am finally, excitedly, ready to reembark on this journey. Apparently I have ~36 pages to read through, so I imagine it may take a while. 😅

Here's to you, your excellent storytelling, and the many frustrated arousals I predict in my B&G-reading future. 🥂😎😘
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Wow, Book VII is finished! And what a deliciously good finish it was! 😍🥰🥰🥰
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Home from a hell of a good weekend, repeatedly reminded of his submission and ownership, sleepsacked, effectively gagged, edged and horribly horny, fucked deeply, filled with the evidence of a good fuck, zipped up tight, and inescapably cradled and cared for: what a freaking dream! 🤩
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic