BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE APR 04*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
46%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
4%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
4%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 112

ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

I adore this playful side to Nick, and I love even more that we have more foot stuff to enjoy <3 Great chapters, I'm loving the introspective thinking we have been treated through Steven.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

It's nice to see Nick cheering up a little, and to see more deeply into Steven's mindset (and how unreliable he can be when sex appeal is a factor).

It's also super cool that Steven is honing in on Nick's turn-ons.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

I wouldn't have thought that Nick had a foot fetish, but I'm curious to see where this confirmation of it will take us...
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Very hot chapter!

I can definitely relate to needing to have a visual in your head of the guy you are worshipping, because it would be gross without the attraction.

Steven is free to talk again! Wonder how long that'll last ;)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

WITH NEW READERS CONTINUOUSLY FLOCKING TO THIS THREAD, I'VE DECIDED THAT IT WAS PRIME TIME TO GO BACK TO THE EARLY BEGINNINGS OF OUR ADVENTURE AND GIVE IT A MASSIVE (AND MUCH-NEEDED) REVAMP.

I'VE JUST COMPLETED A MAJOR REVAMP OF ALL BOUND & GAGGED BOOK I CHAPTERS (1-32).

CHANGES BROUGHT INCLUDE:

THE REPLACEMENT OF PHOTO ATTACHMENTS WITH FULL SIZED IMAGES AND ASSOCIATED FAN ART.
THE CORRECTION OF OVER 400 TYPOS/PUNCTUATION ERRORS/POORLY-CHOSEN WORDS.
A LARGER FONT FOR IMPROVED READABILITY (FONT INCREASED FROM SIZE 100 TO 115)
SHOUTOUTS DESIGNED GET NEW READERS TO SHARE THEIR THOUGHTS WITH US.

IT IS MY HOPE THAT THIS NEW REPOLISHING WILL FURTHER INCREASE READABILITY AND MAKE THE STORYLINE EASIER TO GET INTO.

BOUND & GAGGED: BOOK I

Chapter 1 - The Sleeping Bag
Chapter 2 - No Mercy
Chapter 3 - The Longest Night
Chapter 4 - Nick's Feet
Chapter 5 - Deal Breaker
Chapter 6 - Questions Left Unanswered
Chapter 7 - A Whole New Level
Chapter 8 - On The Road
Chapter 9 - Collared Into Submission
Chapter 10 - Keeping My Head Low
Chapter 11 - The Campsite
Chapter 12 - Early Mistakes
Chapter 13 - Under The Stars
Chapter 14 - Brad's Revenge
Chapter 15 - The Escape Plan
Chapter 16 - Making Progress
Chapter 17 - The Fishing Trip
Chapter 18 - Slave To Two Masters
Chapter 19 - Reaping The Rewards
Chapter 20 - Heaven And Hell
Chapter 21 - Out Of The Frying Pan And Into The Fire
Chapter 22 - Dire Straits
Chapter 23 - Manhandled
Chapter 24 - A Welcome Respite
Chapter 25 - Off To A Rough Start
Chapter 26 - Brad's Ego
Chapter 27 - The Death Scare
Chapter 28 - Confusing Thoughts
Chapter 29 - A Lesson In Humility
Chapter 30 - The Test
Chapter 31 - The Hike
Chapter 32 - The Stage Is Set
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

In response to "Pup's Top 10 Moments" list: See Here
BONDAGEFREAK'S TOP 10 MOMENTS
In Chronological Order

Chapter 37 - Safety First
Steven's poorly planned escape attempt ends with him being arrested and taken back into custody by his future boyfriend.
Tender moments aside, Nick's protectiveness really shines through in this scene. Not only does he handcuff, bind and carry his battered prisoner back to camp, but he also takes the little guy into his sleeping bag and personally takes care of keeping him warm and safe during the night. Truly one of my favourite moments in the saga and definitely one of the earliest "tender moments" we got.

Chapter 140 - The Initiation (Though really chapters 140-143)
Steven and Jeremy fooling around unsupervised. Not only was this a much-needed break from the drama surrounding Brad's far-reaching grasp, but it even allowed Steven to spread his wings a little and get a taste of what it feels like to be in control for once.
Twink vs twink battles are awesome, and this was by far one of my favourite scenes to work on.

Chapter 148 - Predators (Though really chapters 148-151)
Another scene of unbridled and unadulterated fun. Steven discovers the joys and frustrations of being zipped in a spandex sleepsack and winds up being tickled, handgagged and edged by Nick and his jumbo-thighed hockey-playing co-worker. This scene also marks Steven getting his first taste of Zack; in the shape of a big, fat WigWam sock. Certainly one of the most arousing scenes I've had the pleasure of working on.

Chapter 161 - Steven's Project (Though really chapter 161-162)
Probably my favourite scene so far. This chapter - and the one that follows it - sets the tone for the future of the main relationship and secures Steven as being more than just Nick's most recent plaything. This scene has special significance for me, in that it speaks loud and clear about my personal views on the fair treatment of full-time subs.

Chapter 170 - Zack's Consolation Prize (Though really chapter 170-173)
Our steamy hot threesome gets ruined when Jeremy unexpectedly shows up. But Zack doesn't leave the room without giving Steven a well-deserved - if not smelly - consolation prize to keep his mouth in check. Steven struggles to escape the maddening, body-hugging sleepsack, but frustration and arousal quickly turn into fear when Nick steps in and turns the remainder of the evening into one hellishly-long edging session.

Chapter 217 - The Silenced Prisoner (Though really chapter 217-220)
Steven finds a kindred spirit in Josh, whilst being subjected to some rather unsavoury smells following his rimming job on Kyle. What was supposed to be a playful evening of lighthearted bondage ends up taking an unprecedented turn when Phil suddenly shows up and adds his own special flair into the mix.

Chapter 223 - Predator Turned Prey (Though really 223-226)
Joshua receives his much-deserved comeuppance at the hands of Shawn's buddies and winds up being forcibly prevented from calling for help through the use of Big Mike's heavily-worn, insanely putrid jockstrap. Steven narrates the scene with a mixture of sympathy, arousal and excitement, before finally falling prey to a somewhat similar fate. This was certainly one of the high points of his stay at Shawn's place.

Chapter 234 - Phil's Revenge (Though really chapter 234-238)
Revenge is a dish best served cold, and Phil certainly knows how to deliver. Not only does he equip Steven's mouth with a pair of his revoltingly pungent socks, but he also lands the "killing blow" by switching the silenced mummies around and setting in motion a plan to get Joshua's decoy into a heap of trouble.

Chapter 247 - Love, Duty And Obedience
A scene that was potentially hard-to-digest, but one that holds great significance in the grand scheme of things.
Steven pushes against the limits of what Nick considers acceptable behaviour, and a very firm disciplinary action ensues. This scene cements the dynamic between our two main characters, whilst at the same time strengthening their bond and ending with an unmistakably tender display of love and affection.

Chapter 258 - The Gift (Though really chapter 258-259)
I'm including this chapter on my list for multiple reasons. The first one being that Nick's desire to please Steven really shines through, to the point where he carries on with his gearing up even though it embarrasses him a little. Steven is also introduced to jumbo-thighed Zack's unbearably cheesy running shoes and ridiculously smelly boxer-briefs, something that was long overdue IMHO.
Lastly, Nick asserting his ownership of Steven by concealing and overriding Zack's undefeatable gag with a tape job of his own really speaks to me on a personal level. That seemingly-benign move actually carries a lot of significance and gives us a really good idea of the current relationship status between Nick, Zack and Steven.

Special thanks to [mention]Pup[/mention] for starting this initiative.

You can get links to specific chapters here:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=3627

Last edited by bondagefreak 3 years ago, edited 7 times in total.
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Dang I forgot about 161 (Steven's Project), that would probably have been on my list had I thought of it. :P
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Volobond's Top Ten Moments - in Chronological Order

Chapter 12: Early Mistakes - The sexy taping, the handgag, and the little fondling by Nick - a very good early moment, even if largely consumed by fear of the two kidnappers.

Chapter 51: The Final Blow - Brad getting his comeuppance was SO cathartic, and, of course, a rare moment of having one of the hunky muscle men be the one tied up and gagged! Absolutely one of my favorites.

Chapter 114: The Predicament - Zack's way of taking care of Steven is top notch. Tickling and bondage - yay! No gag - not so yay. But Zack's hot enough that it's one of my favorites anyway.

Chapter 141: Roleplay - Really fun to see Steven in charge for once (even with catastrophic developments). And of course, anything with Jeremy getting tickled and played with is good.

Chapter 151: Denied - Steven in that awesome sleepsack being tickled and edged by Nick and Zack, our resident sex gods? Yay!

Chapter 158: Into the Beast's Lair - I'm not generally one for the actual sex scenes, but Nick's dominance over a helpless and oh-so-vulnerable Steven is incredible

Chapter 160: Enthralled and Subdued - Even with no bondage... the much-needed tenderness from Nick I-Have-SO-Much-Trouble-With-Feelings Hoffman is among the reasons I have for still liking their relationship. Here is one of the chapters where Nick as a good caring dominant boyfriend shines through, with barely any of that irritating machismo or need to prove himself. Just pure happiness.

Chapter 206: Guest of Honor - Woohoo, the return of the muzzle! I love it.

Chapter 217: The Silenced Prisoner - Even if I dislike Kyle and Joshua, I got to admit that the moments Steven was under Joshua's control, gagged, sleepsacked, tickled, and edged, were some of the hottest moments with Shawn and his roommates.

Chapter 235: The Ultimate Payback - How can I not include one of the greatest literary gambits of all time? Phil's ultimate devious tactic pays off and Steven suffers the injustice. Poor Steven, but if it's any consolation, I think we all enjoyed ourselves in the telling of his trial.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention]

Thanks for the comments, guys!

Thanks for posting your list of Top 10 Moments [mention]Volobond[/mention]!
I share [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention]'s sentiment about [mention]Pup[/mention]'s list and also about yours as well.

The two of them are quite different, but they're both fairly similar in that they contain a mixture of drama, romance and kinky bondage scenes. It's great to see that the lighter moments have left their mark as much as the more dramatic and erotic ones.
Pup wrote: 3 years ago Dang I forgot about 161 (Steven's Project), that would probably have been on my list had I thought of it. :P
When I replace the B&G Kink Index with a Reader's Favourites Index (like I was telling you by PM), I'll be sure to add your name to Chapter 161 as well then ;)

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago Chapter 51: The Final Blow - Brad getting his comeuppance was SO cathartic, and, of course, a rare moment of having one of the hunky muscle men be the one tied up and gagged! Absolutely one of my favorites.
Glad to see Brad's comeuppance made it to your list, buddy 8-)

MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

HI!

The level at which this story is, is absolutely mind blowing.

I know I am not very active on the thread but don't think I don't read and enjoy greatly.

Still hovering around end of book 6, great stuff as always, the large cast and their respective gag stuffings is what makes this extra special, just enjoyed some big Mike smells ;)
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

My favorite bit over the past few episodes is the ongoing frustration with the gag. Something about that is really hot.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Author's Note: If you've voted on the poll at the top of the thread and made it this far without commenting before, please consider stepping out of the shadows and voicing your support. If you're a silent lurker, now would be a great time to break the ice. If you're a guest reader, keep in mind that signing up takes just a few seconds. Your support would be much appreciated.

CHAPTER 264 - OVER THE EDGE
Sunday, May 24 (11:55 AM)

"Man, that's a fuckin' big ball. No wonder you were so quiet last night." the blond hunk humorously teased, no doubt taken aback by the size of the sponge Zack had used as a curfew enforcer.

Nick took a few moments to look at me before putting the saliva-soaked sponge ball down and running his fingers through my hair. Still stuck in my body-hugging security sack, I did the only thing I could and purred to let him know I enjoyed the attention he was giving me.

My boyfriend must've noticed the rather hungry looks I was giving his body, and he definitely did take note of the fearful way I was eyeing his dong.

Given that he was squatting down right next to my face and that his freakishly oversized tool was completely engorged and ridding up a bit past his navel, his extreme state of arousal was actually kinda hard to miss.

I looked up into my gorgeous lover's mesmerising blue orbs and gulped somewhat nervously before glancing back down to the really angry looking slab of meat now pointing up towards his pecs.

The man kept running his fingers through my hair and making small talk about our afternoon plans with Zack and Jeremy. His control was admirable, but I knew that his tenderness was just a façade and that his mind currently dwelled on the proximity of my recently-unstuffed oral cavity.

His facial muscles seemed to be fighting off a feral snarl, and his breathing seemed a tad bit raspier than normal.
I looked at his tool and gulped again, causing the gargantuan muscle-beast to growl beneath his breath and lick his lips in a predatory-like manner.

Recognising the danger I was in, I immediately sunk the back of my head down into the sleeping bag loft and gave the brute my most convincing set of pleading puppy eyes. That apparently calmed him down a bit and even succeeded in putting a cocky smile to his face.

I received an aggressive kiss on the mouth for my troubles. A kiss which I reciprocated by moaning and quivering in unbridled satisfaction. The earthy scent of his skin and the roughness of his golden stubble overwhelmed my senses.

The two of us kissed some more, and then I slowly deflated the sexual tension by allowing myself to get all soft and mushy with him.

"Nick?" I spoke, looking up into the overly muscular, sex-crazed beast's ruggedly handsome visage.

"Yes, babe?" he asked, to which I lowered my eyes momentarily before looking up again.

"I love you." I whimpered, meeting the powerful man's authoritative gaze and feeling myself instantly melt underneath it.

Nick's body was pumped up, his jumbo dick was positively throbbing and his enormous muscles were poised to take me. An internal combat raged within him, but I guess my words had a soothing effect, 'cause less than two seconds later his expression softened up and his lips offered me an affectionate, almost-fatherly smile.

Large fingers lifted my chin up, but no wordy confession of love escaped his mouth.
Only the soft puckering on his lips on my forehead alerted me to the fact that the sentiment was mutual.

I sometimes did find myself wishing for a slightly more open, more emotionally communicative lover. But as the weeks went by and I reflected on who my boyfriend was and what he believed in, I slowly began accepting the fact that his actions spoke louder than his words.

I would've had to have been blind not to see the love and affection that greeted me when he got home from work and took my face in his hands each evening. I would've had to have been obtuse not to understand the significance behind his primitive attempts to keep me overly warm and unreasonably safe at night.

With that being said, we should've probably got dressed and freshened up considering it was closing in on noon at that point.

My disgruntled groans and somewhat pleading complaints about morning stiffness and sore limbs, however, eventually incited my lover to pull me out of his sleeping bag and place me down on the memory foam mattress instead.

The mind-blowingly fat mummy worm was pushed off the mattress to make some room for me, and then the insanely buff brute finally stood up and walked over to the tent entrance before grabbing the zippers and padlocking them shut.

Even as he moved around and rummaged through the abode in a standing position, his eight-and-a-half inch, cucumber-shaped tool stood up to attention and rode past his navel.

When I asked Nick what he was doing, the man simply hushed me down and told me he didn't wanna have any unwelcomed visitors. In other words, we were temporarily commandeering the jumbo thighed hockey player's relatively roomy tent.

I tried sitting up on the soft memory foam mattress and attempted wrestling my arms out of the infuriating security sack, but Nick's plan didn't involve freeing me from its unrelenting, body-hugging embrace, at least not yet.

"Shhhh. Calm down, babe. I'm gonna give you a nice massage." he told me, pushing me back down so that I was lying on my back, and then flipping me over on my stomach before squatting down right next to me.

I breathed a sigh of relief at the fact that his large hands would soon be working my body, and closed my eyes shut before resting the right side of my face atop the porous memory-foam beneath it.

Nick's knees dug deep into the squishy mattress, with one of them rubbing against my left shoulder and the other one rubbing against my right one.

I once again purred as the warmth of his body engulfed my head, and ended up moaning when his huge hands began rubbing my lower back.

The sleepsack's body-hugging grip prevented me from going anywhere, but the thin darlex fabric proved of no hindrance to the skilled hands and warm fingers rubbing the sore knots out of my back.

I was in heaven and loving every minute of it.
Words cannot truly express how warm and cared for I felt at that moment.

"Haha! You're so fuckin' tiny, babe." the brute chuckled, the sound of his exceptionally deep voice sending shivers through my spine.

I purred and moaned anew, practically falling asleep as his powerful, thick thumbs worked my spandex-covered back in a series of pleasing, circular motion.

My man's ministrations continued pleasuring me for a good ten minutes after that.
He massaged my back, my butt, my arms and shoulders, and even worked on my neck and my skull in order to get me to relax fully.

Opening my eyes up and raising my head off the mattress, however, quickly confirmed my brutish caregiver's continued arousal.

With the 248-pound beastly muscle-hunk sitting on his heels, and with his body positioned so close to me that his crotch was practically rubbing against the top of my head, my face was instantly greeted with the sight of his terrifyingly large and inexplicably erect boner.

His huge nutsack sat less than an inch away from my nose, and from both sides of my head rose up these positively enormous tree trunk-like thighs. I was quite literally staring into my huge boyfriend's frighteningly-endowed crotch!

The ministrations stopped when the horny muscle-king looked down and saw me eyeing his fear-inspiring cock up. But it's only when my eyes slowly trailed upwards and took in the full sight of his boner's skyscraper-like presence that I finally noticed the blue-eyed beast smirking down at me from his towering vantage point.

The frightened look on my face must've pleased him greatly, 'cause a discreet stream of sticky liquid immediately began pearling from the tip of his angry mushroom-head and trickling down the length of his unbelievably hefty shaft.

With my chin resting on the mattress, his dick looked indescribably terrifying.
The man looking down at me from behind it, however, was an even more grandiose sight to take in.

In other words, Nick's colossal body was an awe-inspiring backdrop to the petrifying presence that was his massive cock-tool.

The throbbing slab of meat that reached all the way up to his lower abs and navel gave way to an impossibly huge torso. A torso from which hung an equally impossible set of arms.

Put plainly, my boyfriend was a fuckin' beast!

I looked up at my Master and he looked down at me with one of the cockiest smirks I'd ever seen.

"What's wrong, boi? You look like you've just seen a ghost. You gotta problem with somethin'?" he asked, causing me to eye his towering cock once more before looking back up at him and shaking my head 'no'.

"No, Sir. No problem, Sir." I immediately responded, allowing him to see the fear in my eyes before submissively lying the right side of my face back down against the soft memory foam mattress.

"That's what I thought." the insanely beefy muscleman growled, slapping my spandex-clad butt hard and grunting in feigned displeasure.

I yelped and giggled as his hand landed on my bum, but the blue-eyed muscle-brute hushed me down and ordered me to be quiet before resuming his soothing ministrations on my upper back and neck.

For reasons as yet unknown to me, the overly dominant muscleman suddenly stopped what he was doing and reached towards the tent floor before snatching up the big black jockstrap he'd stripped out of last night.

Aside from that momentary yelp I'd emitted when he slapped my bum, I'd done nothing to provoke him, so I had no reason to believe that he'd gag me just yet.

I was mistaken, of course.

The very large and moderately foul-scented loincloth was picked up, turned inside out and balled up into a suitably large, fist-sized wad.

"Here, babe." the goliath muscle-king suddenly spoke, grabbing my head by the hair and yanking it up somewhat roughly. "Make yourself useful and suck on my pouch." he told me, providing me with no reasonable explanation as to why his fuming ball of pube-infested loincloth was being rammed inside my orifice.

Nick's musky jock pouch went in until only the hefty waistband remained poking out my lips. No explanation was given. No explanation was needed.

I was ordered to keep it in there and that's exactly what I did.

The soothing ministrations continued for a while, but things only heated up again when the blond-haired goliath flipped me over on my back and started massaging the front of my body.

I moaned in delight but instantly received a not-so-gentle smack on my face for my troubles.

"Quiet!" the buff man immediately scolded.

A pair of thick fingers aggressively rammed into my gaping speech-hole, cramming the ballsack-scented jock pouch deeper inside it and causing me to gag on its size.

"I don't see you sucking, babe." the hypermasculine muscle-brute growled.

As soon as the words left his mouth I began frantically sucking on my gag in an attempt to appease him.

Nick simply grabbed my hair again and forced me to look up at him before pointing an authoritarian finger down at my face. "Much better. Now you keep that fuckin' pouch in your mouth and you keep sucking on it." he ordered, something which caused me to look up at him with pleading puppy eyes and then suck on my gag in a rhythmic cadence.

A cocky smirk eventually betrayed my Master's amusement and the return on his tender ministrations quickly rewarded me for my unquestioning obedience.

I moaned and purred as skilled, construction work-hardened hands worked my arms, shoulders, chest and abdomen. The blond man hushed me down several times but continued pampering my body and making me quiver in unadulterated delight.

His huge hands eventually extended down towards my hips and thighs, but my body felt so sleepy and relaxed that I failed to notice the way in which he kept scooting forward and inching himself closer to my face.

It's only when he unzipped the sleepsack's front opening and pulled my average-sized morning wood out that I came to realise his hefty nutsack was now resting squarely on my forehead.

I moaned in extreme pleasure as ridiculously oversized and amazingly warm fingers took hold of my engorged shaft and began tugging at it.

Nick lifted himself up on his knees a bit and scooted forward before sitting himself on his heels again.
His very heavy ballsack was now sitting on the bridge of my nose, threatening to tumble down past the tip of it and clog my flaring nostrils up.

My muffled voice rose up in protest when that huge left hand of is left my erect member and joined his right one in massaging my thighs.

The massage felt good of course, but my dick was quite literally throbbing and left begging for attention by that point.

I begged and pleaded with my man, bucking my hips up in an attempt to guide him back to my hard-on. The sleepsack's inner sleeve restraints drove me to the point of near-insanity and I remember struggling like mad in an attempt to wrestle my arms out and reach my cock with my hands.

The beefy blond brute just watched chuckled in amusement.
He massaged my hips and upper thighs and then slowly started working his way a bit lower, down towards my knees.

By the time his left hand shot up and took hold of my angry boner again, the 248-pound blond-haired beefcake was quite literally sitting on my face!

I cried out and tried twisting my head away in an attempt to free my nostrils from his big nutsack, but I instead found myself flaring my sniff-holes beneath his gooch and getting my face trapped in between his outrageously fat bum cheeks!

The gargantuan hand tending my cock tightened and tugged, causing waves of indescribable pleasure to override whatever grievances I had about the dire predicament I was in.

"Haha! Yeaahhh..." the brute purred, his deep voice only serving to arouse me even further.

As soon as I heard his condescending voice and realised he was getting off on forcing me to sniff him like this, I began sucking on his jock pouch like there was no tomorrow and began visualising that tremendously massive body of his just sitting on my face; uncaringly showing off and flexing atop me.

My struggling grew more frantic.
His hypermasculine voice rose up in mocking laughter.
My thighs began tingling with excitement and his ministrations grew faster.

This was it, I knew.
This was my tipping point.

*SQUIRT*
*SQUIRT*
*SQUIRT*
*SQUIRT*
Last edited by bondagefreak 9 months ago, edited 5 times in total.

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

That was so f'ing hot. Gagged with a musky jockstrap, teabagged and Nick trapping Steven's cute lil face in his bums?

Damn.

I sure hope this is a sign the rimming is coming soon!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

The size difference between the two is so wonderfully reiterated here, and I really love the interaction between the two - Steven's verbal declaration of love and Nick's acts of love are all very sweet.

And of course, Steven trapped in that sleepsack and edged will never not be utterly fantastic!

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Great chapter. Nice to see Nick being tender with Steven whilst at the same time being so domineering. He just can't resist gagging Steven can he! And still can't quite get my head around the size difference between them but then given how often Steven talks about it I'm not sure he can either!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] OMG that was such a hot chapter . Making steven chew on that jockstrap . Teabagging steven . Sniffing his bumm .
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Nice new title card.
And more importantly I loved the end of that chapter, hot damn.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

i like these latest chapters a lot. Why? Because we are seeing new things about Nick (after all this time!). A more kinky side of him! His too foot fetish, this last chapter on how he too is getting pleasure while he sees Steven in his forced predicament. The writing in these chapters is hot. Love how in Steven's descriptions of how he doesn't appreciate his forced sniffing, gags, it really is a huge turn on for him as the last chapter completes :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

JUST THOUGHT I'D LET YOU GUYS KNOW
ABOUT THE LATEST R-RATED TALE I'VE JUST STARTED.

THIS ONE'S CALLED CAPTURED BY TEMPLARS: MEMOIRS OF A PRISONER

The above story will feature all of the things you've come to normally associate with my stories,
whilst at the same time following a slightly different route and presenting you with something new.

The story is aimed at everyone, so do not let the banner fool you into believing this is aimed at fans of fantasy-genre.
Captured By Templars has already garnered a surprising amount of support in the few hours it's been up. If you've not checked it out yet or are sceptical about the setting, please remember that you've read and enjoyed many of my tales.

This one deserves the benefit of the doubt.
Open the link, give it a three-minute trial read and see where that leads you.

[mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]abcdefsmith3[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]ravish[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]harsim[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]dallen108[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]FelixSH[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Hojojutsutengu[/mention] [mention]Tiedinjordans[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Charmides[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention]
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

Soooo I've just finished reading Book I and all I can say is what a ride of journey it is. With each chapter, you are able to feel and experience what Steven what is going through. The descriptions and elaborations make it so real. You practically satisfied all our senses (sight, hearing, taste, touch, and smell). Although, it just so heart-wrenching on the hurt and betrayal that Steven feel for his bestfriend/protector, Nick. With those heart tugging and sweet moments, you practically nailed it. My heart skipped a beat while reading those parts. Looking forward to read the rest of B&G.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention]

Thanks for the comments, guys. I'm glad to see the latest chapter was well-received.

[mention]4toes[/mention] Super happy to hear about your venture into the second book, my friend.
Hope you continue enjoying the development as much as you've enjoyed the early beginnings.
Very much looking forward to more updates from you!

Would also like to extend a reading invitation to [mention]DeanSummer24[/mention] and [mention]Yaru[/mention].
Welcome on board, guys! I think this piece right here will be right up your respective alleys ;)

If you do end up reading, be sure to keep us regularly posted on your progress, thoughts and opinions.
Have fun, guys!

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 265 - INTOXICATION
Sunday, May 24 (12:05 AM)

Had we been at home in the privacy of our own bedroom, Nick would've surely edged me and made the milking process a very long and very arduous one. But with Zack and Jeremy already up and about and with the two of them no doubt anxious to set a course for the lake, my man decided to expedite my release and proceeded to rapidly jerk my morning wood off 'till my balls were left dry and aching.

"Yeah, atta-boy!" Nick commended, using his giant hand to pump my erect shaft up and down, whilst at the same time sitting his entire weight down on my face and smothering me up inside those huge, gargantuan bums of his.

I cried out, convulsed uncontrollably and struggled to free my limbs from the maddeningly tight sleepsack restraint.
The smell of my oversized lover's deep-set bumhole permeated his crack and the sound of his deep laughter and mocking voice drove me to the point of near insanity.

My thighs quivered, my body tensed up, and several thick ropes of hot liquid finally squirted out from my over-stimulated member.

The oafish blond brute laughed and chuckled. He cleaned his hand and my dick up with a number of lightly perfumed baby wipes, but made no move to unseat himself from my face even as I cried out and struggled beneath him.

I wanted out, but the beastly muscleman just sat there, showing absolutely no concern for the fact that my gagged face was wedged inside his bums.

"What's a matter, babe? You got somethin' to say?" he teased, wiggling his giant ass around and further implating my nose into the smothering death-trap that was his crack.

I screamed and fought to break away, but my eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets when a set of enormous construction worker hands suddenly dove into my sides and started assaulting my stomach.

Nick spent the next minute or two tickling the crap out of me, digging his beefy fingers into my ribs, thighs and crotch whilst at the same time twisting my spandex-covered nipples and jerking his positively engorged member off.

I cried out and begged, but the hunky beefcake's pube-filled jockstrap clogged my mouth up and easily took care of defeating my desperate pleas and whimpers.

"Yeaahh...of fuck, yeah! That's it, babe. Sniff my fucking chute." the man growled, tensing his colossal 248-pound body up and jerking himself off to the sensation of my nostrils flaring up beneath his butthole.

Nick quickly brought himself to completion like that; with his ass on my face, his feet crossed behind my head and his heavy ballsack resting on the front of my pale neck. This wasn't the first time he'd gotten off from sitting on my face, and if I needed confirmation as to whether or not rimming would be a way to give him pleasure, I certainly had it.

The ball was definitely in my court, and although I couldn't quite deny just how incredibly hot and arousing my boyfriend was, I still had some rather serious misgivings about this whole ass-tonging business.

Anyways, the first thing my man did upon finally climbing off my face was pull his big, funky jockstrap out of my mouth and express surprise at the fact that it was almost completely dry.

While I'd labouriously sucked on the foul-smelling loincloth, just as he'd ordered me to, the giant sponge ball Zack had used to prevent me from breaking my curfew last night had soaked up literally all of my saliva and had left my mouth feeling both dry and dehydrated.

Nick put his super sexy jockstrap back on and I eyed him with a look of profound gratitude as he lovingly crouched down next to my sleepsacked form and brought a bottle of water up to my lips. I drank and drank and drank some more, breathing a sigh of relief as the soothing liquid ran down my parched throat and washed the taste of smelly balls from my mouth.

The first thing I did upon finally being freed of the body-hugging restraint was put some clean clothes on and alert Nick to the fact that I needed to do my morning business.

The campsite appeared to be deserted, allowing me to slowly creep into the dense woods without having to worry about Zack or Jeremy nosing around in what I considered to be intimate business.

Satisfied with the fact that I was concealed behind a number of thick shrubs, I silently lowered my pants down and brought myself into a squatting position. I barely had time to contract my abdominal muscles that my man's giant load of fertile seed came gushing out and dripping to the forest floor.

I cried when that happened. Only for a few seconds, but long enough for a series of tears to roll down my slightly oily face.
Even to this day, I still find myself crying when having to do this. I can't really explain why, but I guess it came down to a mixture of discomfort and humiliation.

Expelling another man's cum from my ass; it made me feel gross, used and humbled.
Maybe I was supposed to feel this way. Maybe it was normal.

Given that he fooled around a lot and switched roles depending on who he was spending the night with, Josh would've probably been well placed to answer my post-sex-related questions. Considering the fact that I'd only just met the guy a few days ago though, I didn't exactly feel comfortable talking to him about my sex life...at least not unless he warmed me up by talking to me about his.

In any case, after having successfully pushed all of my boyfriend's semen out, I used a generous amount of damp baby wipes to clean myself up and spent the next couple of minutes brushing my teeth clean, freshening my face and fixing my hair up.

I had an absolutely gorgeous pair of hunks to impress and another very handsome sub to keep on par with.

Besides, camping in the woods was no reason to look like I slob.
I'd packed my acne-fighting facial scrub, a small bottle of tea tree oil shampoo, some mint-flavoured toothpaste and a bunch of the other bathroom essentials I normally used each morning.

When I made it back to the tent a short while later, Nick was putting some deodorant on under those insanely beefy arms of is and was standing there shirtless, wearing nothing but his socks and a pair of thick, grey Puma sweatpants; something he wasn't in the habit of wearing.

I waited for excessively broad-shouldered hunk to finish rubbing the deodorising stick under his freakishly bushy armpits and then immediately walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his lower midsection.

"Good morning, Daddy." I submissively greeted, rising up as high as my toes would permit before planting a quick kiss on my Master's stubble-covered jawline.

Nick tossed his deodorant stick back down into his open duffle bag and took my face with both hands before puckering his lips on my forehead and smirking down at me.

"Good morning, babe." he gently spoke, allowing his deep, masculine voice to work its way down my system and turn my knees into jelly.

I purred, flared my nostrils open and nuzzled my face up against his powerful pectorals.
I kissed them. Kissed his nipples and kissed his arms and shoulders even.

The man just smiled at looked down at me with an amused expression on his face.
I was very much infatuated with him, and his body had me completely enthralled and enamoured.

I'll admit, I felt a little pathetic to be passionately kissing and worshiping those disturbingly large muscles of his.
My overgrown lover, however, certainly didn't seem to mind the attention I was giving him. He even responded to my frantic ministrations by flexing his right arm and pulling my face in so that I could pay tribute to the underside of his absolutely terrifying bicep.

I looked up in awe and silently marvelled at the incredible sight of it. His arm muscles were fuckin' huge!

Nick didn't need to speak or open his mouth at that point. I knew exactly what he wanted.
I sniffed, kissed, licked and worshipped his enormous upper arms, losing myself in their size and thickness, while at the same time being careful to avoid those dreadfully bushy armpits of his.

This may sound positively stupid, but part of me felt as though I owed his arms and muscles a debt of gratitude.
Nick was, of course, the primary recipient of that debt. But his muscles - particularly his arms - deserved a very special kind of respect.

Ever since my moving in with him, the man had shown himself increasingly overprotective of me. Being the same size as my thighs, his arms were more than capable of breaking my spine to pieces and snapping my body in half. Their sheer size and the incredible power they wielded commanded deep fear and respect. More than that though, they deserved adoration.

Every single night, without exception, those positively ginormous arms, thighs and muscles of his were brought to bear and used to physically enforce my warmth and safety. Nick practically considered it his sacred duty to keep me tucked away and out of harm's reach. Sleeping in bed with him was an experience like none other; one that allowed me to experience a state of indescribable bliss and serenity.

My man probably didn't know this, but the importance he placed on keeping me safe and tucked away really made me feel cared for and special.

Worshiping his muscles was the least I could do to thank him.
They deserved this level of respect, and he deserved my unblemished deference.

"Master? Can I ask something of you?" I finally spoke, pulling my face away from the underside of his flexed bicep and allowing my gaze to sink down in open submission.

"Yes, boi. What it is?" the man asked, looking down at me from his two-meter tall, towering vantage point.

I bit my lower lip and then allowed my eyes to trail upwards, past those phenomenally buff pecs that were on par with my face and up to those shimmering blue orbs that gazed upon me from above.

"Can I sleep without the sleepsack tonight, Sir? It's been over a month now." I pleaded, giving the beastly goliath-king my best set of puppy eyes.

Nick exhaled through his nostrils before giving me a somewhat disappointed look.

"No, babe." he spoke, adoption a somewhat fatherly tone. "The sleepsack's for your safety. I don't want you getting up during the night. Especially out here, in the middle of nowhere."

"But, Sir...I'm not gonna go anywhere! I can't even move when you're..." I started complaining, only to be cut off when a large hand rose up real close to my face.

"Babe. Quiet." The blond brute suddenly warned, lifting a rebuking finger up and frowning down at me in clear disapproval.

I was going to apologise and try expressing my desire to sleep unrestrained again, but the man instantly put an end to that by cupping the back of my head in one hand and motioning for me to close my mouth with the other.

"Zip it, babe. Close your mouth. You asked what you wanted to ask, now I don't wanna hear another word about the sleepsack. Do I make myself clear?" he questioned, forcing me to lower my eyes down and nod my head obediently.

Nick had the power to grant or deny my request but I had absolutely no say in that final decision-making process.
The more I defied his authority and the more I moaned and groaned about his decisions, the less chance I had of earning some leniency. The only way I had of helping my own request see the light of day was to be on my very best and most obedient behaviour.

The two of us kissed for a few minutes, during which Nick squeezed my bums and complimented me on how cute I looked.

Given the slight rebuking I'd earned myself a few minutes ago, I wisely bit my tongue when I saw him putting his dad's musky old police boots on. His 24-hour-old socks were already starting to reek, and by the time those boots came off again, I knew his socks were gonna stink REAL bad.

*Sigh*
So much for bringing spare socks, I thought to myself.

A very tight-fitting, sleeveless white muscle-shirt was quickly pulled onto my smelly-footed boyfriend's torso. And then, without so much as a glance, the man carried Zack's folding chairs outside and ordered me to tidy the tent up and get our things back in order while he got to work getting breakfast ready and packing some food in the lunch cooler.

I did as I was told and reorganised our clothes and duffle bags in a neat, somewhat orderly fashion.
But just as I was getting ready to exit the abode and join my lover outside, I got this bizarre idea to crouch down on Zack's side of the memory-foam mattress and run my hands against the silky smooth exterior of his unreasonable fat, -60°C rated mummy bag.

The nylon swooshed rather noisily as my fingers brushed atop it, but other than the fact that it was black, the bag looked virtually identical to Nick's.

I'm not sure why, but I was suddenly overcome with an insatiable urge to unzip the worm and stick my face inside it.
The instant I pulled the zipper down and opened the top of Zack's absurdly fat mummy bag up, an earthy waft of air immediately rushed upwards to greet my face.

My eyes went wide and the tip of my nose twitched ever so slightly as my nostrils took in the overpowering scent spilling out of the bag.

Holy fuck!
Zack's back smelled strong. Real strong!

I guess it made sense, considering he loved cold weather camping and had spent well over a hundred nights sleeping almost naked inside that thing.

Much like the powerful odour permeating the inside of Nick's bag and jacket, the scent filtering up into my nostrils was overwhelmingly coarse and earthy. Along with it came the recognisable scent of Zack's skin, combined the slight spiciness of heavy overuse and a tinge of the aftershave cologne he sometimes wore.

It was all so very intoxicating, to the point where I found myself silently contemplating what it must've been like for Jeremy to be gagged and made love to in such a heavily insulated, inebriating space.

I would've surely been moaning a lot as well had I been basking in that scent.
Moaning in pleasure, that is.

After taking few more whiffs of the jumbo-thighed hockey player's crazy smelly black bag, I took a moment to compose myself and finally stepped outside to join my own Master for an early afternoon breakfast.

We'd grab a quick bite to eat, pack the lunch cooler with snacks, and then head down to the lake where Zack and Jeremy were already waiting.

BOUND & GAGGED CHAPTER INDEX
A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS, FOLLOWED BY THE APPROPRIATE KINK/FETISH TAGS FEATURED WITHIN EACH CHAPTER.

Last edited by bondagefreak 3 years ago, edited 3 times in total.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Hmmm. Personally a little concerned about Steven's mentality. Part of me wishes he'd just communicate more with Nick on his needs and mental state, but Steven's in that "worried he'll be a burden" mindset and Nick isn't exactly emotionally intelligent. Also while it's good that Josh provided Steven with that camaraderie in kink, I'm not a fan of his attitude towards sex and stuff, and I think he'd just lead Steven down a wrong path, personally. I'm conflicted because the muscle worship and the Nick controlling Steven is so hot, but the more we come to know these characters and see them as "real," the more I get worried for them all and their emotional and mental well-being, if that makes any sense. :oops:

I'm always a fan of Steven being sleepsacked up and helpless, however. :D

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago Hmmm. Personally a little concerned about Steven's mentality. Part of me wishes he'd just communicate more with Nick on his needs and mental state, but Steven's in that "worried he'll be a burden" mindset and Nick isn't exactly emotionally intelligent. Also while it's good that Josh provided Steven with that camaraderie in kink, I'm not a fan of his attitude towards sex and stuff, and I think he'd just lead Steven down a wrong path, personally. I'm conflicted because the muscle worship and the Nick controlling Steven is so hot, but the more we come to know these characters and see them as "real," the more I get worried for them all and their emotional and mental well-being, if that makes any sense. :oops:

I'm always a fan of Steven being sleepsacked up and helpless, however. :D
I think I concur (particularly with the last paragraph!). It's always great to see Steven and Nick having fun but there are bits around the edges that are still a bit concerning. Steven and Nick definitely need to communicate more as always but I think Steven needs a bit of a mentor for some of the things he is going through. I think Josh has proved to be both helpful and unhelpful - there's definitely some immaturity there that could prove problematic. I still think and hope that Zach and Jeremy will prove helpful - maybe a few chats will occur whilst fishing - you need to do something to relieve the tedium of that activity!

Always love Nick's safety based excuses and more evidence that Steven can't help but stick his nose into things!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Veryyyy hot chapter, Sir! Loved Nick getting off on sitting on Steven's face. So hot.

Also love body worshipping so that was great!

And damn can I relate to Steven lusting over Zack imagining sex in his sleep sack ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic