BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE JAN 08*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
45%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
5%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
5%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 111

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I loved that last chapter
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] 2nd Book was a venture of emotion, Steven's conflicting feelings was so well written. I especially like the part where Nick and Steven shared the same sleeping back and of course the last chapter as well. I guess this is what they call pheromones, hahah no matter how repulsive the smell is, you are bound to get a hard on. I look forward how Steven's feeling would further develop and the time for Nick's realization of his feeling to Steven.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

GUYS! WE'VE ALL BEEN MISSING OUT BIG TIME.
A TRULY FANTASTIC TALE THAT'S FILLED TO THE BRIM WITH AROUSING
ILLUSTRATIONS HAS SLIPPED BENEATH OUR NOSES AND GONE UNNOTICED.

THIS ONE'S CALLED THE BROTHERHOOD (MM/MM)

I've only just started reading, but from having glanced at the illustrations and from having seen some of them on [mention]chloroboy[/mention]'s Deviant Art page, I'm convinced this tale will have many of you on edge and longing for more.

MUZZLES, PLUG GAGS, HANDGAGS, STRAITJACKETS, CHLOROFORM, DUCT TAPE, HOT GUYS...THIS ONE HAS IT ALL.

If you start reading and find yourself enjoying the opening chapters as much as I have, please drop [mention]chloroboy[/mention] a comment to let him know.Don't wait to be "fully caught up" before doing so.
THE BROTHERHOOD has gone unnoticed for far too long!

Here's to hoping that many of you will give it the honest chance it truly deserves.

[mention]chadmc90[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]abcdefsmith3[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]ravish[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]harsim[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]dallen108[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]FelixSH[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Hojojutsutengu[/mention] [mention]Tiedinjordans[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Charmides[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Veracity[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention]

SOME OF THE "IN STORY" ILLUSTRATIONS TO WET YOUR APPETITES:

Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Very very good
Veracity

Post by Veracity »

I will definitely check it out.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention]

Thanks for the encouraging comments on the latest chapter, guys!

4toes wrote: 3 years ago @bondagefreak 2nd Book was a venture of emotion, Steven's conflicting feelings was so well written. I especially like the part where Nick and Steven shared the same sleeping bag and of course the last chapter as well. I guess this is what they call pheromones, hahah no matter how repulsive the smell is, you are bound to get a hard on. I look forward to how Steven's feeling would further develop and the time for Nick's realization of his feeling to Steven.
I'm glad you're enjoying yourself, my friend.
Hopefully, you'll be enjoying the third book even more than the first two.
I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the characters and the various predicaments Steven finds himself getting swallowed into.

Have fun, boi!
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

SPECIAL THANKS FOR THE 650 000 VIEWS, GUYS!

CHAPTER 266 CURRENTLY IN PRODUCTION

SINCE A LOT OF YOU SAID YOU LIKED STATS, HERE'S A LITTLE SNEAK
PEEK OF THE UPDATED CHARACTER STATS I'M WORKING ON:

ATTRIBUTES ARE RATED FROM 1-20 (WITH 10 BEING THE AVERAGE SCORE)

THIS CAN EASILY BE ADAPTED TO OTHER STORIES AS WELL

Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

I'm liking these stat cards. Gotta collect the new sets!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Heh heh, I love the awesome new stat blocks!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

I love the new stats, I feel like they give us a better understanding of all the character's qualities, and so, we see them in a different light.

Like, I was surprised to see that, even though I am a twink, I am much more closer to the height of the Alphas,so that must be weird if I ever were to be tied by one, as they can't be really dominating in height . Though I am nowere as near in muscular mass or foot odour with them, so they are higher in the line of Doms, so I am forced to fall on my knees and worship them.

Anyway, great job, man! I can't wait to see the stats of Zack, let's see if the muscle God surprisez me yet again.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
CHARACTER ATTRIBUTES UPDATE 2021

AS PROMISED, THE FULLY UPDATED CHARACTER STAT SHEETS:

ATTRIBUTES ARE RATED FROM 1-20 (WITH 10 BEING THE AVERAGE SCORE)
THE STATS ARE THE SAME AS THOSE THAT WERE PROVIDED LAST YEAR, ALBEIT IN A NEWER/CLEANER FORMAT.

- THE SHEETS WERE PAIRED OFF INTO A SIDE-BY-SIDE FORMAT FOR EASE-OF-COMPARISON.

- THE PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTE STATS ARE ALL IN LINE WITH STORYLINE CANON AS WELL AS THE MULTIPLE DESCRIPTIONS PROVIDED BY STEVEN.

- THE MENTAL/PSYCHOLOGICAL ATTRIBUTE STATS ARE ALSO IN LINE WITH CANON AND ARE PRONE TO CHANGING DEPENDING ON ACTIONS TAKEN BY SAID CHARACTERS.

EX: JEREMY'S RASH DECISION TO DROP OUT OF SCHOOL AND MOVE IN WITH A MAN HE'D ONLY MET ONLINE (BRAD) SEVERELY IMPACTED HIS WISDOM SCORE (FROM 10 TO 7). BY CONTRAST, THE COMPASSION AND GENTLENESS SHOWN BY CHRIS DURING STEVEN'S BRIEF STAY AT THE COLLEGE-APARTMENT HELPED TO SIGNIFICANTLY INCREASE HIS EMPATHY SCORE (FROM 10 TO 13).

ALL CHARACTERS HAVE BEEN GIVEN NICKNAMES MOST BEFITTING OF THEIR ROLES.
EX: SHAWN "THE HAMMER" AND BRAD "THE WEDGE"

I'M CERTAIN SOME OF YOU WILL HAVE FUN TRYING TO DECIPHER THE MEANING BEHIND THOSE.

QUESTIONS/DISCUSSIONS PERTAINING TO THE CHARACTER STATS/ATTRIBUTES ARE MORE THAN WELCOME.
IF YOU'RE AUTHORING A STORY AND WOULD LIKE SUCH SHEETS MADE FOR YOUR CHARACTERS, FEEL FREE TO PM ME.
I HAVE THE TEMPLATE SAVED UP FOR FUTURE USE.

gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Definitely a fan of the character stat sheets!!! And I love the nicknames!
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

I love the new stats, and I ADORE the nicknames. I gave me a new understanding of the characters, and all their abilities!
I particularly like " The Knight", but that should come as no surprize. :lol:
And I love the photos that you chose!
Great job, keep it up, man! 8-)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 266 - MANIFESTATIONS OF LOVE
Sunday, May 24 (12:20 PM)

As soon as I stepped outside, I found Nick tending to the portable barbecue, using its flames to boil a small casserole of water whilst simultaneously grilling the spicy sausages that would serve as part of our breakfast.

The two chairs that had been brought into the tent last night were now placed side by side right next to the extinguished campfire, exactly where they'd been earlier that evening.

I looked at the chairs, guessed which one my man be sitting on and then knelt down in front of it, like an obedient dog waiting for its Master.

Nick didn't say anything upon turning around and noticing me.
He merely handed me my plate before sitting down in the chair positioned directly in front of me.

We ate in silence, with me kneeling submissively in between his huge legs and him just sitting there, looking down at me from above.

A lesser man might've felt uneasy at the sight of my kneeling form.
For Nick, however, it was the complete opposite. He didn't have any qualms about me being there. In fact, from the sizeable lump in his light grey sweatpants, I got the honest impression he enjoyed having my face in between his knees like this.

In any case, the man was clearly too big for the low-resting camping chair. He could barely fit his bums in between the relatively spacious arm supports and his chest was substantially broader than what the chair was intended for.

The sleeveless white muscle-shirt over his gargantuan torso also left little to the imagination. The enormous pectorals that seemed to wanna jut out of the fabric, and the indescribably massive arms and shoulders that rose out from both sides of it provided me with an absolutely breathtaking view.

Every time my eyes rose up to see if he was watching me, I was met with those fiery orbs and that piercing blue gaze of his. His stare burned, to the point where I couldn't bear to match it for more than a full second or two.

His stern, dominant glare, his powerful, razor-sharp jawline, and that very rapidly growing bulge in his pants made it impossible for me to forget what an Alpha my man was. It didn't help that he was wearing those military police boots and it didn't help that his disturbingly overgrown armpit bush kept rearing its head each time he raised his spoon up to scoop some food into his mouth.

We spent the next five minutes eating, after which I was told to clean up and got to watch as my man took my new fishing rod out and showed me how to get the fishing line installed on my reel. He instructed me on how to do it, but then ended up doing it for me even as I knelt there and watched him work the line with his fingers.

The fatherliness of his approach was unmistakable. It was one of the things that attracted me most about Nick.

He would make a wonderful father, which was something that pained me to think about considering the fact that I would never be able to bear him any children. There were other options of course, such as adopting. But as you well know, our relationship was far too young to even be thinking about such things.

After getting my fishing rod all nice and ready, the hulking blond man disappeared inside the tent to get the rest of the stuff we needed, while I got the life jackets out and packed some cold drinks into the lunch cooler we'd be bringing.

With the day being so bright and the temperature mild enough to be out wearing a light sweater, you can probably imagine how taken aback I was to see Nick stepping out of the dome-shaped abode wearing his leather police gloves and that massively overstuffed puffer jacket of his.

The sight of him putting on his black sports cap and aviator glasses made me weak to my knees. So much so that I could hardly bring myself to remain standing as he padlocked the tent door shut and started making his way over towards me.

"Ready to go fishing, babe?" he asked, grabbing the heavy lunch cooler by its carrying strap and slinging it across his torso before snatching the two life jackets up.

I smiled sheepishly and nodded my head 'yes', still somewhat unable to fully accept the fact that this hypermasculine beast had chosen me to be the personal recipient of his nightly seedings.

We marched down to the waterfront, which was less than two minutes walking distance from the campsite, and found Zack tending to the rental boat and Jeremy launching pebbles across the lake surface.

Contrary to how Zack usually kept his boi to his side, Nick walked in front of me, forcing me to keep up with his demanding pace and causing my eyes to drift hungrily across the unreasonably bloated shape of his excessively broad torso.

Upon arriving at the rocky beachside, we immediately set a course towards Zack's position and took a few moments to set our stuff down into the 18-foot-long fishing craft. The boat was a national park-owned amenity, but the electric motor our handsome host was attempting to hook up to it was not.

I lost no time in joining Jeremy while the two men talked, and much to my continued surprise, the freckle-faced lad greeted me with a smile and cheered rather boyishly as I joined him for a round of pebble-launching across the lake surface.

I was unaccustomed to seeing him this happy. His facial scars had mostly vanished and his sombre demeanour seemed so far removed from the one I'd come to associate him with.

We talked and continued assaulting the lake with a flurry of flat stones to see how far we could get them to bounce.

"That's a really nice tracksuit you're wearing." I told him, complimenting him on the black and gold Umbro sweatpants and the matching zip-up top currently adorning his short, 59-kilogram frame.

"Thanks." he smiled, giving me no indication as to whether or not Zack had been the one to gift it to him.

As you probably know by now, I was by all accounts, a relatively private person.

I didn't enjoy talking about intimate stuff and had a lot of trouble opening up to benevolent souls like Zack and Joshua.

Jeremy, on the other hand, was even more private.
It was almost impossible for me to get any details about his relationship with Zack, and even when I did manage to get him speaking, it was always in response to me prying the information outta him.

"Had fun last night?" I asked, causing the green-eyed lad to arch his left brow up and fling another pebble at the lake.

"What d'you mean?" he answered, obviously trying to play coy with me.

I snickered at that.

"Well, you weren't exactly quiet...and you do seem to have a bit of a limp." I pointed out, barely managing to contain another snicker at the sight of his embarrassed face and reddening cheeks.

The irony of my remark was that I was a little sore back there as well.
Hell, we both were walking a little strange that day!

Jeremy rolled his eyes up and smiled a little.
"Sorry about that. I hope I didn't keep you up." he spoke, no doubt coming to the conclusion that there was no use in trying to deny the very distinct noises coming from his side of the bed last night.

I laughed.

"Is he big down there?" I smirked, desperately trying to press my luck by allowing my insatiable curiosity to get the better of me.

Jeremy's response was a silent one.
But from the bulging set of eyes and the deliberately slow nod he gave me, I understood that is was a 'yes'.

A bout of ill-suppressed laughter escaped my lips and even though my friend did a fair job at trying to keep a straight face, he also ended up snickering somewhat bashfully.

We were such prudes, he and I.
At least compared to Josh we were!

From having already seen the overly buff hockey player in his underwear and from having witnessed the sight of his frighteningly hefty, low-hanging font pouch, I knew he was very heavily endowed down there. Receiving confirmation from my friend was incredibly rewarding, however. And for reasons yet unknown to me, it made my heart race and made my lips smile just knowing that he was being claimed by that man.

There was something truly terrifying and yet strangely arousing about having to deal with a significant other whose tool was too big for comfort. I actually relished the thought of Jeremy experiencing the same thing I was experiencing with Nick, and drew no small amount of comfort in knowing that that he and I had both been gifted with freakishly endowed boyfriends.

Jeremy and I ended up having a brief exchange about sex, during which I was also made aware of the perverse pleasure his 250-pound muscleman took in dragging on the love-making process.

I say "love-making" 'cause even from within the suffocatingly fat cocoon that was my Master's smelly sleeping bag, I could hear it in Jeremy's moans and could hear it in Zack's cadence last night.

The twinky lad and I may have been experiencing the overgrown intrusions of similarly endowed men, but the details surrounding the overall experience were undoubtedly quite different.

Nick's drive was animalistic and primitive in nature, while Zack's appeared far more pleasure-focused and sensual.

Oh, don't get me wrong. My brutish warrior-king definitely had his moments and could be surprisingly romantic when he wanted to. But in general, the nightly incursions he made into my fragile back door were aimed at filling me with seed and reinforcing his claim over me.

His regular and oftentimes aggressive-sounding threats of wanting me to make me pregnant left little doubt as to the fact that I was being bred.

From what I'd gathered last night and from what Jeremy seemed to be telling me now, Zack's insatiable libido was driven by something completely different. He genuinely took pleasure from making his boi moan, squirm and cry out, and he got a huge thrill from making his captive ward beg for the overstimulating ministrations to end.

I'd heard Zack's deep laughter in response to Jeremy's uncontrollable moans last night. The same laughter as when he'd tickled me senseless, and the same laughter as when he and Nick had edged me with those damnable vibrating wands four weeks ago*.

Jeremy's man had a somewhat sadistic streak and he obviously had a very serious thing for smothering his boi with attention and tormenting him with unending pleasure.

Nick too sometimes got off on edging and tickling the crap out of me. But he wasn't nearly as handsy as his beefy-thighed friend, nor was he as much of a menace when someone was bound, gagged and unable to defend himself.

In any case, the thought of beefy muscleman Zack boning Jeremy senseless was hot, and I was genuinely happy that the freckle-faced lad was able to experience this at the hands of someone so skilled and so lovingly attentive.

Jeremy's lack of wisdom had caused him a lot of grief in the past. But his six-month-long tenure as Brad's slave had caused him to meet Nick, something which inevitably led him to find much-needed relief in the arms of a man who truly knew how to take care of his boi.

Zack was undoubtedly the sort of man Jeremy had been hoping to meet when he met Brad.
It cost him a lot of pain, tears and physical scars to get here, but after being through hell and back again, he was finally with someone who treated him right.

Of course, his rightful guardian's love didn't manifest itself in the same way that most vanilla men manifested love for their partners. Zack's love came in the form of tenderness, physical and emotional comfort, romantic outings and hand-in-hand walks under the moonlight. But it was also manifested in the thick leather collar currently padlocked around his boy's neck.

I asked Jeremy about the collar and the matching leather wristbands currently adorning his feeble limbs.
His answer about not being able to remove them without the key Zack kept under close guard ended up provoking some very strange feelings in me. Feelings of lust and envy, that is.

Up until this point, I'd never given much thought to the collar Nick had forced around my neck during the traumatic week of my kidnapping last summer.

Only after seeing Jeremy wear a similar - albeit much thicker one - did I come to realise how hot it was.

The circumstances surrounding his wearing it were very different to when Nick had tried collaring me ten months ago, of course. The collar Zack kept secured around his protégé's neck was one of love. One of ownership.

I was very envious of that and made a solemn promise to myself, vowing to tell Nick about my change of heart as soon as the opportune time presented itself.

And so, with the midday sun high up in the sky, we boarded the motor-powered watercraft and headed out onto the lake.

Our navigational heading was unknown, but our objective was clear.
We were here to enjoy ourselves.
We were here to have fun.

FOR THOSE OF YOU WANTING A QUICK "BLAST FROM THE PAST"
THE SCENE WHERE STEVEN WAS TICKLED AND TEASED SENSELESS BY ZACK
IF YOU ENJOY REREADING THAT SCENE, PLEASE CONSIDER COMMENTING ON IT SO THAT IT'S BUMPED BACK INTO THE ACTIVE TOPICS.

BOUND & GAGGED CHAPTER INDEX
A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS, FOLLOWED BY THE APPROPRIATE KINK/FETISH TAGS FEATURED WITHIN EACH CHAPTER.
Last edited by bondagefreak 8 months ago, edited 5 times in total.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Haha, Zack's ministrations are some of my favorite chapters to read - I really identify with his love of provoking sensual reactions through tickling, edging, and overstimulating.

It's pretty sweet to see Steven acting a lot more mature. There was a time not so long ago when he'd be fantasizing about being the captive of both hunks, but now he's able to be happy for Jeremy without jealousy. Really sweet.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I really loved this chapter
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Really good chapter! I loved seeing the two twinks chatting and getting along!

I feel like we discovered a new part of Zack, a part that I love too as it adds up to the whole sex appeal of his character.

Great job, man!
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

I just found this forum two days ago, and with that this amazing story. I've read 124 chapters in the last few days. It is one of the best erotic stories I've ever read! And I owe [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] a reaction, thanks to his help getting me to join this forum. Steven, Nick, Zack, Shawn and Jeremy already have claimed a spot in my head where I keep coming back to during the day (Brad is somewhere too, but I keep him contained in a dark box, only opening the lid occasionaly to see him pale in comparison to the other doms).

The pacing is great, which is one of the things most erotic stories often struggle with. There happens a lot, and it happens quickly, in rapid succession, but there are still enough beats in between to take it in. The domination (which is sexy as hell and makes me so jealous of Steven) happens very rapidly, but Steven's acceptance of the situation and his feelings builds up very slowly. The very gradual progression is very, very nicely done, and feels very familiar. And I love that there are some hints sprinkled in, some words Steven thinks that betrays his feelings, but can be easily missed in the greater story. Steven's words seem to be ahead of his head and mental acceptance at times. If only he could stop thinking so much and started trusting his feelings more (I could very much say the exact same thing to myself :oops: ).

The doubts and overwhelming feelings Steven experiences are very familiar, and are things I struggle with myself. The acceptation that I just enjoy being the submissive and letting other people make the decisions is a difficult thing to do, to let go of the pressure that you should have control and power. The problems Steven and I think exist are just in our heads, if only we had an off-switch. That would be so nice.

Until a couple of chapters ago Nick was my favourite Master, but now that Zack has entered the playing field that could very well shift. I think I would have trouble with Nick's lack of communication, just as Steven has, which Zack seems to understand much better.

So far, highlights of the story for me are the mummification in the cottage, the night at the lake that same weekend, but maybe most of all those small moments of dominance like ignoring Steven, feeding him, ordering him to give foot massages, etc. The careless and natural way that those moments seem to happen, just mixed in with everyday life, just enough to continually reinforce the power dynamic, is very hot.

So, I'm very happy I still have 100+ chapters to go, and very curious to see where this story will lead. I presume there are still many, many more very hot chapters left! :D
Banner by Bondagefreak
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

The comparisons, or Steven's perceptions, of what drives Zack and Nick when it comes to sex and kink was pretty interesting. It doesn't explain away what Nick does, and it kinda reminded me of his flaws (but no one is perfect)...I don't know, it was just an interesting reflection.

I will say that I have strong negative feelings towards the collar and am not crazy about that being brought back. That being said, I'd prefer it be Steven who decides whether he wants it. I don't think Nick really deserves it but what do I know lol
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

Not a bad chapter! Hearing about how Zack is treating his boy is very heartfelt after 6 months of torture at the hands of Brad. Jeremy really deserves someone like Zack who will treat him right and respect.

It was also nice to see the comparison between Nick and Zack. Physically there is not much of a difference, but behavior and character wise is like comparing night and day. I do think though that Zach has kind of taken Nick under his wing as a sort of mentor to help Nick develop into a better partner for Steven. You can tell it in the difference in attitude vs. when he hangs out with Brad or Shawn. I do believe Nick is easier to influence than most think.

Nice chapter. I like chapters that dive more into the characters and their backgrounds.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Great chapter. I love how Steven's reflections show how Nick and Zach are very similar and at the same time very different. It's good that Nick is willing to listen to Zach and we know Nick is impacted by the people around him and changes accordingly. Zack is a good person for him to be around.

Always nice to see a moment between Steven and Jeremy. They're always fun to watch as Steven tries to draw info out of Jeremy. I think they just need to spend a bit more time together. Jeremy has been through a tough time but is now in a good place. No point dwelling on the past.

I'm liking Steven's envy of Jeremy's collar (he always has to be jealous of something!). I know the symbolism of the collar can be quite complex but if both sides want it and understand the meaning they are putting on it then I'm all for it.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Those character cards are very hot. I need to collect them all! Well, maybe all but Jeremy's :lol:

I want to be collared by Zack! :P
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

LockedCheeseBird wrote: 2 years ago I just found this forum two days ago, and with that this amazing story. I've read 124 chapters in the last few days.
Welcome to the adventure, my friend!
I'm so glad you decided to sign up and join our awesome community here!

[mention]chadmc90[/mention] caught up to this tale very rapidly, and [mention]4toes[/mention] is currently catching up at great speeds as well.
But 124 chapter is just two days? That's gotta be a record! :lol:

I'm glad you're enjoying the saga as much as you are.
I'm also thrilled to hear you can relate to Steven on several levels, such as his difficulty with letting go and the hefty psychological baggage he seems to carry around with him.

On another note, I'm sure Zack will be most pleased to hear he has a new fan in you.
As I'm sure you'll come to realise, he has quite a fanbase on here 8-)

You may be happy to hear that although the chapter count is quite large, Steven's adventure is still ongoing and has yet to near completion. Depending on whether or not the next 150 chapters tickle your fancy, you may find yourself regularly coming back to this tale for quite a while still.

If you don't mind my asking, how did you find this story?

LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago @chadmc90 caught up to this tale very rapidly, and @4toes is currently catching up at great speeds as well.
But 124 chapter is just two days? That's gotta be a record! :lol:
Oh wow! Just a sign how much I enjoyed it! Today I've slowed down a little, now up to chapter 158. 148-155 were some new favorite chapters, that sleepingsack is so hot (and Nick and Zack teaming up completes it)! Hope I'll get to see a bit more of that :D
bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago You may be happy to hear that although the chapter count is quite large, Steven's adventure is still ongoing and has yet to near completion. Depending on whether or not the next 150 chapters tickle your fancy, you may find yourself regularly coming back to this tale for quite a while still.
Great! That is very good to hear, I'm very curious what is still to come. Luckily I still have enough to devour right now.
bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago If you don't mind my asking, how did you find this story?
In a very roundabout way. :lol:
On a Discord server about gay adult games I'm lurking on, I found an adaptation of a story from this forum into a game. So, that led me to this forum, and then your big banner did the rest ;) And now it has caught my attention, holds it in its tight grip, and it doesn't seem that you'll let that go easily. :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic