BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE JAN 08*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
45%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
5%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
5%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 111

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Wow taking a page out of Squirrel's page and introducing some stogies to your story huh? Very hot 8-)

Interesting that Jeremy showed some attraction to Nick. Maybe the occasional switcheroo or 4some could happen, hmm?

I smell a punishment for Steven though after clicking that buckle! Well, hopefully it is a punishment you can smell :P
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Another good chapter
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Note from the Author: Keeping in mind that the last few chapters haven't featured
much action, here's a little something to kick us into gear and get the blood flowing.

SPECIAL THANKS FOR THE 2900 POSTS AND 700.000 VIEWS!

CHAPTER 269 - THE JOURNEY WITHIN
Sunday, May 24 (5:00 PM)

I'm sure relatively few of you will be surprised to know that Nick did not renege on his promise to discipline me after my defiant attempt at tampering with the safety vest.

Willfully disobeying him was risky business, since it meant running the chance of being perceived as a challenge to his authority. Fortunately for me though, the dominant muscle-brute was growing more and more attuned to my antics, meaning that he saw my disobedience for what it truly was; a well-meaning attempt at garnering his attention.

I barely had the time to get the first buckle undone that the towering man was already grabbing hold of me and taking me into custody.

"I told you not to fool around with your life jacket, boi." he growled, roughly pulling the bulky vest off me before spinning me around and forcibly bending me over his knees.

The sound of a zipper met my ears, the audible swooshing of nylon immediately followed suit, and out of his right jacket pocket emerged a set of big, black, unhinged police cuffs.

With a cold swiftness that would make even his hardened army dad proud, my overly-brutish, puffer-wearing lover slapped his steel cuffs over my feeble wrists and placed me under arrest for civil disobedience.

Without providing me with any semblance of a warning, the 248-pound muscleman suddenly yanked my pants down, exposing my naked bums for all to see, and then started slapping my buttocks with all the gusto that he deemed was necessary.

*SMACK*
*SMACK*
*SMACK*
*SMACK*

Nick spanked me pretty hard. Not hard enough to make me cry, but definitely hard enough to make me yelp and make my bum cheeks redden.

Had it not been for the fact that Zack was chuckling and that Jeremy was doing a poor job at hiding his amusement, I might've thought my man to be genuinely upset. The sheer size of his hands and the fact that his super beefy palms and fingers were clad in skintight police gloves made the spanking experience a tad bit more painful than I expected it to be.

Several more slaps followed suit, with one leathery hand serving to muffle my pained yelps and the other one serving to dish out some much-deserved discipline. It's only when I heard the telltale sound of my overgrown Master's deep chuckling that I understood he was enjoying himself.

Even more bizarre though, was the growing realisation that I was enjoying myself as well!

Each slap forced a heavily muffled yelp to explode into my Daddy's smothering handgag. And each landing of his leathery palm against my stinging butt cheeks sent waves of pleasure coursing through my spine.

I definitely wasn't one for pain.
Rather, it was the symbolism and the powerplay aspect of the disciplinary spanking that ended up taking me completely aback.

The big, smelly-footed blond goliath slapped my bottom a total of eight times in the span of about fifteen seconds. And while I was crying out for it to stop, a very sizeable part of me wished he'd continued his assault so that I could even more fully immerse myself into the headspace of a disobedient houseboy.

Reading up about these things on the web and actually experiencing them for real were two totally different things.

Had someone approached me and asked if I was into spanking a few minutes ago, I would've undoubtedly said 'no'. But after that brief and highly unexpected encounter with Nick's old fashioned education methods, I wasn't so sure anymore. I think I sorta...liked being spanked.

Sigh. Things weren't nearly as cut as dry as I often expected them to be.
I still had so much to learn and so much to experience. I guess we all did, which is pretty much one of the things that made life worth living.

As soon as the humiliating experience of being spanked in front of an audience came to an end, my pants and undies were pulled back up and my face was freed from the domineering muscle-brute's smothering grip.

"Shouldn't have disobeyed us, Steven." Zack scolded, chuckling in unbridled amusement as he watched his puffer-wearing colleague force the safety vest over my torso, this time with my wrists still securely cuffed behind my back.

Nick kept a stony face during the arrest, but I could tell from his manner and the lack of roughness in his movements that he wasn't angry and that he was fully aware I actually wanted this.

The frustratingly bulky safety jacket was zipped all the way up to my neck. The adjustable security straps were tightened off and buckled shut, crushing my restrained arms real right against my back. And then the restraining process was finally completed when both crotch straps were secured in place and cinched tight; something which caused my rapidly hardening front bulge to stand out quite prominently.

In other words, even through the thick sweatpants I currently had on, my arousal was made plainly obvious.

Had it not been for the colour of the vest or the fact that I was in civilian clothing, someone might've mistaken me for a high profile prisoner being transferred to another facility. The unhinged police cuffs were virtually undefeatable as is. But with the bulky safety jacket zipped up and fastened tight around my arms and torso, there was absolutely zero chance of me escaping this any time soon. Even Houdini himself couldn't have hoped to defeat Nick's over-the-top security measures.

I ended up spending the rest of the boat trip sitting in between my man's thighs, occasionally pretending to wanna escape, only to have those gargantuan, puffer-clad arms of his wrap around and hold me in place.

Jeremy happily kept on fishing after my arrest, but it didn't take look for the little prince to fall victim to Zack's antics and be taken into custody as well.

"Hmmm...I'm sure Steevie-boi didn't act all on his own. He must've had an accomplice." the brown-haired stallion teased, insinuating that his ward had been in on my plan to willfully disobey their instructions.

My friend giggled and denied the allegations of course.
But the more he tried fighting them, the more Zack closed in on his kill.

"Yeah, you were in on it, boi. I can smell the guilt on you even from here." he warned, causing his puny 140-pound protégé to giggle with glee.

"I think he needs to be brought in for questioning." Nick chimed in.

"I think so too." Zack chuckled, before quickly snatching his prey up and lifting the boi off his seat as though he weighed no more than a sack of feathers.

Jeremy laughed and squealed like I'd never heard him squeal before.
The kid squirmed around somewhat vigorously, but his mind-bogglingly beefy guardian had virtually no trouble wrestling him down and manhandling him into submission.

"Looks like we've got ourselves a fighter!" the heavily-built up, hockey-playing muscleman cheered, constricting his huge, leathery arms around the hopelessly outmatched nineteen-year-old twink.

The sound of a nearby zipper momentarily drew my attention away from the scene, and I looked away in time to see Nick pulling his second pair of handcuffs out from his left side jacket pocket.

"Here, bro. Cuff him." Nick spoke, tossing the pair of heavy-duty hinged handcuffs over to Zack and allowing the other hunk to catch them mid-flight.

My friend's half-hearted attempts to squirm away were pitiful at best, not only because he was weaker than average, but also because his man's upper arms were as thick as my thighs!

The stainless steel restraints were slapped onto the boy's pale wrists. A series of sharp metallic clicks immediately followed suit. And in less than a heartbeat, Zack had his ward all tightly cuffed up and safely apprehended.

"Gotcha!" he teased, squeezing the scrawny prisoner in his arms and planting a series of affectionate kisses on the green-eyed lad's dark-haired dome.

Jeremy giggled almost childishly when Zack compared him to a fish out of the water, but he giggled even louder when a pair of aggressive fingers suddenly dug into his thighs, crotch and stomach...taking full advantage of the fact that his hands were safely cuffed and unable to provide any sort of meaningful defence.

Nick and I watched with unabashed smiles as the overly beefy man tickled his ward silly and silenced his prisoner's laughter with one massive, leathery palm.

Merciful silence once again fell upon the peaceful lake as Jeremy's hysterical yelps and screams were stifled down into nothingness.

His attempts to cry for mercy were quite lively in their own right, but his cute face and petite mouth were absolutely no match for the indescribably colossal death-grip that was his Master's smothering handgag.

Everything from the boy's chin, right up to the bottom of his eyes was concealed beneath Zack's gloved hand, and the only thing making it to our ears during those few seconds was the sound of Jeremy's panicked whimpers as he tried and failed to draw air from beneath his protector's oversized palm.

Zack's teasing assault didn't last very long, of course. But by the time he was done teasing his ward, little Jeremy was panting and heaving as though he'd been through hell and back again.

The brief spectacle left me hard and throbbing. And from the noticeable bulge in my submissive friend's dark and gold Umbro sweatpants, he was apparently getting off on this as well. We both were!

"Alright, let's get these little troublemakers back to camp." Nick authoritatively suggested, causing his cheerful brown-haired buddy to power up the engine and set a course for the shoreline.

The day was still young and it would be several hours before the sun went down. But judging from the mood and the fact that my innocent friend had been wantonly restrained just now, I knew we were gonna be having quite a bit of fun that night.

BOUND & GAGGED CHAPTER INDEX
A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS, FOLLOWED BY THE APPROPRIATE KINK/FETISH TAGS FEATURED WITHIN EACH CHAPTER.
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Adorable to see Nick and Steven falling into rhythm with each other, but for me Zack and Jeremy steal the show with that hot handgag and tickling! Cute little Jeremy... I love him. :lol:

It's also fun to see Steven contemplating his kinks and arousal in relation to Nick's domination of him.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Looks like everyone's bored of fishing now! Love that Nick was prepared with the handcuffs - he was obviously expecting trouble at some point.
Steven has pushed his kink boundaries a little bit further and has quite a deep insight into the symbolism surrounding the spanking.
bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago I still had so much to learn and so much to experience. I guess we all did, which is pretty much one of the things that made life worth living.
What a great line, it really does sum up what life is all about.

Some great role play by Zach to pull himself and Jeremy into the mix. I think we're lucky nobody went overboard as Zach pulled out his trademark moves! I think there are some steamy chapters ahead!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

I’m loving this style of playful bdsm, and adding extra additions to a tying up situation will always get my vote 😁
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

I've read this chapter with an increasingly big smile on my face :D The playfulness splashes off the screen, and also shows how different Nick can be around different people. With Brad or Shawn around, he would probably have reacted in a way more aggressive and dominant way, while now he showed more of his playful side. I like this Nick better I think, with the occasional authoritative mood sprinkled over. Looking forwards to what the night still has in store for Steven and Jeremy!

The Nick/Zack-tag team with the swift handcuff action was great! You've made the scenes on this contained, static environment of the boat really dynamic, and this scene gave me the feeling Nick and Steven are really developing a healthy relationship, going from personal loss to difficult conversations, disappointment, to very active sex and now these mellow, relaxing trip culminating in a playful moment. Steven found a way to find an appropriate way to signal his wants and needs to Nick which fit the scene, Nick picked up on those and everyone got something out of it. I'm curious to see if they can also do this without Zack and Jeremy around, in their home and daily life. I hope so, but we'll see.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Another great chapters . Can't wait to read the next chapter .
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Glad to see some good ole fashioned spanking punishment for Steven. His cheeks have been aching for one for a long time!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

THE SOCKGAG TOLERANCE RATING CHART UPDATE WAS LONG OVERDUE
ANSWERS FROM THE M/M SOCKGAG SURVEY HAVE BEEN COMPILED AND THOSE WHO ANSWERED THE 4TH
QUESTION (THE ONE PERTAINING TO PREFERENCE FOR SOCKGAG SMELLINESS) HAVE BEEN ADDED TO THE CHART.

NEWEST ADDITIONS ARE:

[mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention]: 14
[mention]Jason07[/mention]: 14
[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention]: 6
[mention]abcdefsmith3[/mention]: 16
[mention]Gagfan[/mention]: 10
[mention]4toes[/mention]: 16
[mention]ShortSocks[/mention]: 10
[mention]bluemoon27[/mention]: 9
[mention]KayDee[/mention]: 12
[mention]Teenbondageboy[/mention]: 9
[mention]cj2125[/mention]: 12
[mention]tugfan[/mention]: 14

AVERAGE USER RATING: 11.8
(AKA STINKY SOCKS)

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
SOME CHANGES TO MARK THIS THREAD'S 700.000 VIEWS:

AS OF TODAY, THE 3-YEAR-OLD READERSHIP POLL AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD
HAS BEEN TAKEN DOWN AND REPLACED WITH A BRAND NEW STORY-RELATED POLL!

ITS OBJECTIVE WILL BE TO BREATHE SOME ADDED LIFE INTO THESE PAGES AND
ALSO TO SPARK PARTICIPATION AMONG THE SILENT/SHY READERS FOLLOWING THIS.

A NEW STORY-RELATED/CHARACTER-RELATED POLL WILL FEATURE HERE EVERY TWO WEEKS.
POLL QUESTIONS WILL VARY. SOME WILL BE SERIOUS, OTHERS WILL BE HUMOUROUS.

SUGGESTIONS FOR FUTURE POLLS CAN BE POSTED HERE OR SENT TO ME VIA PM.

THE NEW POLL
THE FIRST POLL QUESTION IS AS FOLLOWS:

IF YOU WERE BOUND UP, GAGGED AND SHRUNK TO THE SIZE OF A BABY CARROT, WHOSE
WORN SOCK WOULD YOU CHOOSE TO BE PERMANENTLY TRAPPED AND IMPRISONED INTO?

YOU MUST CHOOSE A SOCK.
YOU MAY ONLY VOTE FOR ONE (1) OPTION.
YOU MAY CHANGE YOUR VOTE AT ANY TIME.

SCROLL UP TO THE TOP OF THE THREAD AND VOTE!

AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION IS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED! SHARE YOUR ANSWERS WITH US!
SILENT READERS AND FIRST TIME POSTERS ARE WELCOME!

Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Wow, by your latest poll, it seems like Sir [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] dabbles in macrophilia as well. Just another kink in common I guess! ;)

I went with Joey’s sock, because as hot as Zack and Nick are, we’re talking shrunk and trapped in a sock PERMANENTLY and their socks are just too rancid to deal with forever. The occasional taste is nice, but forever? That would be too much. Joey is super hot with sweaty socks, but not terribly pungent so they’re manageable to deal with forever. Second choice would have been Kyle for me for a similar reason. Healthy amount of sweat/stink. Nothing that would kill me.
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Trying to think of the right word for Steven's antics, wouldn't say bratty, I guess playful. :P

Personally I think they need to interrogate Jeremy regarding his seditious behaviour!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I had to side with [mention]GoBucks[/mention] on this poll and vote for Joey. He's a good looking lad and seems to put a bit more emphasis on personal hygiene compared to some of the others so we get lightly worn, sweaty but not that smelly sock.

A baby carrot! - it makes me smile :)
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

Ooh, interesting question! I think I have to go with Joshua's socks. One: it's Joshua and two: he falls on the upper end of my tolerance level!

Brave soul that has chosen for Nick, forced to smell and taste the worst socks in existence (at least according to Steven)? You're braver or more masochistic than I am, that's for sure! :lol: And the one going for Zack isn't much better off, but good luck to you both, I imagine you would need it!
Banner by Bondagefreak
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Gotta go with Steven! Anyone else would be too revolting :lol:

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

What a great new poll! Made me snicker a bit, haha.

I chose my new "home" as a baby carrot wisely: I went for Chris, because:
1 - I find him SUPER hot.
2 - As stated by others already, Nick's and Zack's socks would be too much to be trapped in ♾
3 - Steven's socks? Nah thanks, I need a bit of Man smell ;-)
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Well you know the big talk pervert in me wants to say Nick's sock for a nice putrid eternity, but much like the sock gag survey I answered more honestly and went with Jeremy. In my stories and comments I talk a big game but I know my limits :lol:
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

I think I would go for Shawn's or Zack's socks. They guys look just perfect for this kind of job ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Oh I voted for Shawn but I think Joey would have also been a fun choice.
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

It was tricky, having to choose between Zack and Nick's socks. So I decided to think about the treatment a micro would have. And then my decision was made with Nick. I mean, I have a big ol love for the brute and that'd continue through this. And yes, I went for the worst route, but if you're there. Why not go all the way. Eh, I'll regret it later haha

1st - Nick
2nd - Zack
3rd - Chris
Veracity

Post by Veracity »

Socks aren’t really my thing; so I chose Big Mike because he would have to have big socks and I’d have enough room to relax and get comfortable- if Iever got used to the smell.
sws91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sws91 »

Veracity wrote: 2 years ago Socks aren’t really my thing; so I chose Big Mike because he would have to have big socks and I’d have enough room to relax and get comfortable- if Iever got used to the smell.
I agree.

Socks ARE my thing, but I’m not sure id want to be in this situation. I chose Big Mike too, as he’s probably the hottest guy (or maybe 2nd to Zack), and I think his odour would be bareable.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

I went with Nick, chiefly because of where I am in reading this tale. Nick is a guy I could look up to, want to be like, and lust after. No matter how tied up I'd be by him, then gagged, shrunk, and stuffed into one of his very well worn socks, I'd know he'd keep me safe forever. I could fall in love like that! :D
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Nick in the lead and Big Mike tied with Zack? Some surprising results so far!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic