BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE APR 04*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
46%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
4%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
4%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 112

Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

After reading your comment [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I can firmly say that my vote remains the same
Firstly, I only have a swimmer's body ( like Steven, though I may be a little taller) so both Phill and Brad will find it easy to torture and torment me!
And who knows, since Brad is looking for a boi after Jeremy was taken from him, he might even profit from my helpless state and take me as his!
And that would be a NIGHTMARE! ( + Since I am gagged I will not be able to scream for Master Zack's help! :shock:)

And as for the other option of yours, Zack
I don't fear being found by him because I ACTUALLY want for him to be the one that finds me!
What you described as being your nightmare ( tickling, smothering, gagging and re-gagging) would actually be my dream!

So if there will ever be a poll with who you would most want to find you, you already know my first choice! :lol:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

AUTHOR'S NOTE
This next chapter should stand out from the others. Not only because it's the 300th, but also because it will read a little
differently from all of the previous ones. A special thanks to all my contributors. We'd have never made it this far without you!

As always, reading at a slow pace comes highly recommended.
Respect the line spacing and pay close attention to the words in Italic letters.
The extra emphasis you place on them will greatly improve your comprehension of this text.

CHAPTER 300 - THE RELEASE
Tuesday, May 26 (7:50 AM)

I woke up alone and feeling well-rested that morning. I didn't recall the rubber bulb-gag being pulled out of my mouth, didn't remember Nick securing his collar around my neck and didn't remember the parting kiss he'd planted on my forehead. My body-hugging prison was fully unzipped and my still-sleepsacked form was tightly rolled up and bundled inside the blond muscleman's lofty comforter.

It took quite a bit of effort for me to work my way out of the hefty down bedding, but after about a minute of struggling, I was sitting up in bed and rubbing the telltale morning haziness out of my eyes. The clock read 7:53 AM and from the looks of it, it was shaping up to be another rainy day outside.

This was my first time waking up at home in nearly a week, and although my stay at Shawn's place and the camping trip that followed both proved highly entertaining, I was definitely glad to be back in my own bed and enjoying some much-needed alone time.

In any case, my first order of business for the day was getting myself cleaned up. That meant expulsing the load of semen Nick had injected into my system last night, as well as showering, shaving and all that sorta stuff.

I tried taking my mind off horny things, but even whilst fixing up my coffee and getting some fruit and cereal down into my stomach, my shorts kept tenting up and bobbing fiercely out in front of me.

It must've been close to 10 AM when the baby blue collar adorning my neck ended up getting the better of me. The leather still felt kinda damp and clingy from having been soaked during my shower, and I just didn't feel as much motivation to wear it now that Nick wasn't home to see me. So I did what any sensible person would do and promptly removed it.

I spent a good portion of that morning cleaning up; vacuuming, dusting, washing the bath, toilet and shower stall. But it's only when I brought the giant basketful of freshly-laundered clothes up from the laundry room and started folding everything up that I gave my discarded collar a look and finally buckled it around my neck again. Nick had been so adamant about not wanting me to remove it yesterday, and somehow it didn't seem entirely right for me to do so now that he was absent.

The home phone rang at a bit past noon, and much to my immediate delight, my big burly lover's baritone voice greeted my ears when I picked up to answer.

"Hey, babe. Just calling to say hi and see how things are going." he spoke, the sound of his superbly deep voice and the reason for his calling instantly making my heart flutter.

We spoke for a bit, during which I came clean and told him I'd taken my collar off and put it back on about an hour later. I thought he'd be happy to hear that and thought he'd congratulate me for my obedience. But much to my slight disappointment, the beefy man simply rebuked me.

"Babe. I gave you a clear warning yesterday. You're not allowed touching the collar." he calmly reminded, the tone of his husky voice leaving little hint as to his current demeanour.

"I know, Daddy. That's why I put it back on. I thought you'd be proud of me for telling you..." I somewhat pleadingly admitted, foolishly thinking that by willingly telling him about my mistake I'd somehow exclude myself from disciplinary measures.
In truth, it did exclude me, but only partially.

"I am proud of you, babe. But you'll still need to be disciplined when I get home." came his calm and fatherly-sounding reply.

"Yes, Master." I obediently answered, adopting a more subdued and openly saddened tone.

When I asked my man if he'd enjoyed his lunch, he told me that he had, but made no mention of the little love note I'd scribbled on his napkin yesterday evening. I was disappointed at that, but then remembered the romantic lakeside talk we'd had on Sunday night.

I took heartfelt joy in knowing that he safeguarded those notes and took even more joy in the fact that he often read them.
I still wish he would've been more open about it, but then Nick had his own more subtle ways of expressing the genuine love he felt for me. His calling me just now was proof of that. He didn't really have anything to say or anything specific to tell me, but he still called home just to hear my voice and make sure everything was okay with me.

Nick was hard and sometimes really strict and authoritarian. But on the inside, I knew he had a heart of gold.

"Oh yeah, before I forget, Zack and I spoke about Jeremy's first lesson with you. He was thinking of dropping Jeremy off at our place on Wednesday or Thursday, but he's gonna do so on Friday morning instead." Nick went on. "He'll drop him over before leaving for work and then swing by our place for supper after his hockey practice."

"That sounds great, Sir. Are you still finishing work at noon this Friday?"

"Yeah, but I'll have a few errands to run and then I'll most likely wanna get my workout done. I'll be home most of the afternoon, but you boys will pretty much have the day to yourselves." he explained, before finally telling me that his lunch break was coming to an end and ordering me to keep the collar on.

"Yes, Daddy." I submissively replied.

"Alright, babe. Behave yourself now."

"I will, Daddy. I love you."

"I love you too, babe. I'll see you when I get home."

Our noontime conversation ended and I soon found myself pacing about the place and wondering how to pass the time.

It was too rainy to do any yard work, the place was already as tidy as can be, the early supper preparations were already made and I had no chores left to keep me occupied. I paced around, feeling increasingly guilty about the fact that my man was working his butt off. I'd shared those concerns with him a few weeks back but he had been very insistent about his expectations of me. As long as my chores were done, as long as the place was tidy and as long as the supper was ready at a reasonable time, I had free reign to do as I pleased.

I normally wasn't one for watching TV or sitting in front of a screen during the day, but I eventually found myself sitting on the living room couch and going through the endless supply of Netflix content in order to find a little something to help pass the time.

I was still sitting on the couch and browsing through all the available streaming options when a text from Josh suddenly caused my phone to vibrate.

As soon as I saw the names Nathan, Joey and Chris on my screen, I tossed my phone aside, lay down on the leather couch I was sitting on, closed my eyes and began jerking off through my gym shorts. I needed to bust a nut and was past the point of being able to wait any longer.

While the idea of going along with Josh's plan left me feeling somewhat ambivalent and conflicted, the prospect of getting up close and personal with Chris, Joey and that other college bloke I hadn't met yet, was understandably quite alluring.

Nick had hinted at a possible release for me tonight. But that was before I'd told him about my little mishap with the collar just a short hour ago. I had no idea how, or rather what his discipline would involve, but I couldn't run the risk of spending another night in that damnable curfew sack without getting the climax I so badly needed.

This was gonna happen whether he wanted to or not.
Besides, I'd never received orders prohibiting me from jerking off.
And more importantly, who was gonna tell him?

You should've seen the speed at which I sprinted down the stairs and made it to the workshop garage.

My socked soles carried me over to the large selection of tapes hanging from the wall, and I hungrily scanned each and every one of them, allowing my fingers to brush the different adhesives and bringing some of the more attractive rolls to my nostrils for a sniff.

That four-inch wide roll of dark green tape I'd previously used on Jeremy's mouth was tantalizing to look at. But then I remembered how fuckin' awful it had been when the time came to peel it off and wisely left it on the wall rack in favour of something less extreme.

Finally picking up a roll of my man's extra-wide black gorilla tape, I excitedly ran back up the stairs and began the gagging process by stuffing my own mouth up with a pair of clean ankle socks. I pressed the heavy-duty tape against the back of my neck before slowly pulling it all the way across the front of my face and back again.

Four revolutions were spun around my face and head, the impressive width of them easily cupping the bottom of my chin up and acting as a sort of makeshift muzzle-gag.

The tent in my loose-fitting running shorts was quite literally throbbing with envy by that point. I jerked it off for about a minute, admired my amply tapegagged face in the washroom mirror, and then swiftly set a course towards the large entryway closet.

Nick's dreaded work boots were understandably missing, but his giant police boots were there and so were those godawful basketball shoes he always wore.

The stench that assaulted me as soon as the closet door slid open nearly had me taking a step back and thinking twice about what I was doing. I knew what I wanted though, and so did the raging serpent leaking precum in my running shorts.

For a moment, I actually considered giving my boyfriend's morbidly decrepit basketball shoes a whiff, but then a quick glance at their downright rotten-looking maws convinced me to steer clear of them. I wanted to jerk off to something smelly, not fuckin' choke on my gag and suffocate.

Those enormous police boots of his would do the trick. They were quite honestly too strong-smelling for me, but I actually got a major kick from the fact that the powerful reek spilling out of them was a result of Nick's father. I normally wouldn't have been turned on by a guy nearing his 50s, but Officer Hoffmann was a rare exception to that rule and was undoubtedly one of the hottest men I'd had the privilege of laying eyes on.

I'd seen photos of him taken in the late 90s, and the resemblance to his son was quite frankly striking. Nick was a younger version of his dad, and that somehow made those big stinking boots of his exponentially hotter.

And so my decision was made. I grabbed my towering boyfriend's giant left police boot, marched all the way over to the living room, plopped myself down on the leather couch and happily started wanking.

At first, I was quite content with just jerking off and taking an occasional whiff of Nick's boot through my willingly receptive passageways. But as the blood came rushing to my crotch and as the images flooding my mind became hornier and more vivid, so too did the need to lie down and press the reeking boot down over my gagged face. Pretty soon, I had the near-entirety of my head swallowed up inside its putrid maw and was jerking off with a vengeance to the stench of Officer Hoffmann's foot odour.

The mix of leather, cheese and vinegar dizzied my senses and made me nauseous and lightheaded, but I was too horny to care and too turned-on to pull away.

That's when it happened.
The tingling in my groin, the crisping of my toes and the telltale build-up of tension in my body.

Images flashed through my head. Images of Nick mostly, but also images of those other guys I'd recently had fun with.

I remembered the mummification ordeal from just a few days ago. Remembered Kyle's zeal in taping me up, remembered Shawn and Chris holding me down with their huge muscular arms and remembered Joey ordering me to be quiet.

I saw an unwilling Big Mike being called upon, and then remembered him begrudgingly clamping his ginormous hand atop my face. I remembered how oblivious he was to the trouble his handgag was causing me. I recalled the rush I felt while struggling for air from beneath his palm and then remembered ejaculating into my rapidly tightening duct tape mummy without him or any of his fellow college jocks realising it.

I saw Shawn sitting on his computer chair; his huge hulking body and his massive underwear-clad bulge on full display. I saw him just sitting there, gaming in silence and remembered having my face trapped beneath his colossal feet and having my nose smothered between his reeking fat toes. I remembered sucking on them, remembered eyeing his huge hairy thighs and remembered enduring the stench of his powerful farts.

An image of Josh suddenly replaced that of Shawn's, and then I recalled wrestling with him in his bedroom; his naked cock smearing precum all over my face and stomach. I remembered the night spent in his bed, remembered the cheesy reek of his shoes and the lengthy edging session he'd given me.

I thought about those text messages he'd sent me and tried imagining what it would be like to rim Chris and Joey.
I brought up the mental images of their respective faces and focused on the recent memory of their smoking hot bodies.
I could see them. The images were hazy, but I could see them almost as though they were standing right there in front of me.

Then I remembered Kyle. Remembered him looking down at me with that incredibly smug cocky expression of his and remembered him sitting his huge bums down on top of my protesting face. I remembered the sweatiness of his crack, the taste of his ass, the smell of his hole...everything.

I even saw Phil. Saw his stupid face smirking triumphantly over my heavily mummified and tapegagged form. Saw him rub his sickeningly putrid socked soles over my nose and then remembered him squatting down over my face and tormenting me with those godawful farts of his.

My mind instinctively focused on a more pleasant image: that of Zack.
I saw him, Nick and myself...all three of us in the dome-shaped tent, straddling Jeremy's tightly sleepsacked body. I pictured the insane buffness of Zack's body, the hot smile on his face, the extreme girth of his thighs and the positively freakish size and curvature of his arousal.

I remembered him sitting on Jeremy's gagged face; laughing, cheering and tickling the poor lad. Then I saw my own hand tentatively reach between the mighty man's thighs, remembered the surprised yelp he let out when I tickled the underside of his nutsack, and recalled the massive fart he accidentally let rip as a result of that.

I could see it all so clearly, could visualise it as though I was actually in the tent and reliving that moment.

I focused on Jeremy's sleepsacked form, remembered the heart-wrenching scream he let out upon sniffing his warrior's foul gas.
Then I saw Zack again. Saw the giant rope of semen as it launched itself toward my face, and remembered the sting of it as it caught me right in the eye. I remembered attempting to cry out in surprise, remembered opening my mouth to protest and remembered getting my throat flooded by not one, but three giant ropes of fertile Zack seed.

The mental imagery suddenly stopped, and then the figurative floodgates of sexual tension tore open.
I moaned in my gag, inhaled the overpowering stench of Officer Hoffmann's mighty police boot, arched my hips up and fired.

Squirt after squirt of steaming hot liquid blasted out of my hard-on; coating the inside of my running shorts and making my undies all sticky. I heaved labouriously, tore the reeking boot away from my face and pulled my cum-covered hand up from the waistband of my boxers.

I must've spent a good ten minutes just lying there; resting, heaving, recovering from the momentous release I'd experienced.
I felt weak, fatigued and drained. My member was sore from having being played with all morning, and all I wanted to do was curl up into a ball and doze off for a quick nap by that point.

Little did I know I'd later come to regret the explosive orgasm I'd given myself.
For the time being, however, I was quite understandably satisfied.

BOUND & GAGGED CHAPTER INDEX
A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS DESIGNED TO MAKE FINDING SPECIFIC SCENES A LOT EASIER
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] congrats on making it to chapter 300 that is very impressive . This was another great chapter . I see stevie boy is in trouble . Can't wait to see what his punishment will be .
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Every long-runner has a clip show eventually, and that's a very good thing, because it allows us to relive the best moments all in one place! Glad to see Joshua again, even if only in text form. And I'm excited for Jeremy to come by! But I can't help but wonder why Steven will regret his orgasm. Hopefully he didn't drain himself dry. If he has to perform for his master later and only shoots a weak load, that will be a very bad reflection on him.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Tsk tsk tsk, Steven. Removing the collar AND jerking off without permission? Naughty boy. :twisted:

And there's dang Joshua again being all pushy and yet again leading Steven down the path of disobedience.

I enjoyed all the pictures in this chapter!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Naughty Steven boy! You removed your collar?! Had I been Nick I would have secured it with a lock and throw away the key!
That, combined with jerking off and making a mess is indeed deserving of a good punishment :twisted:

I have to say, those Big Mike beefy hands look really good! Maybe someone can force him to keep my mouth shut too... Mppghhhhh!...Mppghh...mpghhh ... :oops:

And in this chapter we have yet another reason why Zack should pick me over Jeremy:
He needs cooking lessons. What a waste of time...
If Zack needs a gook cook as a boyfriend-slave, Italy-boi me is just ready!
He can chew on my pasta (and more) while I chew on his socks (and more!) :lol:

I also want to congratuate Master [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] on reaching his 300th chapter! 8-)
I think I can talk for all when I say that we are truly grateful that he has blessed us with this story ( and other ones of his)! This story has been one of the main reasons that I made this account almost a year ago ( + the wonderfull comunity) and still is my favourite one on this site!
So to wrap this up in one sentence :
Someone really needs to give this man's hands and feet ( those especially) a good worship! :lol:
I offer myself :oops:
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Congrats on the 300th chapter of this epic, Sir BFreak 🎉
Unfortunately I got a late start and haven't been able to catch up but hopefully one day I'll be able to do a marathon read.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

300 chapters and a trip down memory lane, awesome.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Sir [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I am conflicted....this scene where Stevie boi uses Mr Hoffmann's police boots to trigger his self explosion though it is very erotic (IMHO), am not sure it belongs on the list I am tracking for you. It is another dom in fact dominating Steven, but nobody is in fact present and forcing Steven. It is 100% self inflicted, hence I am leaving this instance off the list...but has left me contemplating if it should be added....dunno :?

Love this chapter on Stevie boi is self indulging and how the photos are used and intertwined with Steven reliving his past week or so and introduction to new stuff for him and how this reliving it, and all the elements take Steven to his explosion.....Love especially how he knows he doesn't like the foot stench in the boot, but he takes it anyways and uses it as a tool to get him to his target. Can't wait to see how he will regret this.... :mrgreen: The fact that he is knowingly turned on already by Nick's dad via the boots is interesting in itself, and peaks my curiosity on what that all means... :oops: :lol:

A massive congrats sir for your 300th chapter....I can't start to say what you have meant to me and all the readers based on experiencing this tale and reviewing everyone's comments. Your contributions on this story....and quite frankly on this forum have been epic to say the least. I began reading/following your story at the beginning, and re-found the continuation when it started on this site. Thanks for taking me and us through this ride....still so fresh, 'press my buttons' and new, a truly amazing story here!
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Steven has definitely made some good and stimulating memories over the past week. I'd forgotten how excited he got when the lads mummified him.

It's interesting seeing Steven struggle with the collar. A great way of showing the challenges of keeping this kind of relationship dynamic going 24/7. It's all great and exciting when you're in the mood but at other times, especially when you have to maintain your own discipline, it can be a challenge! At least he did put it back on and come clean to Nick. Remember who's collar it is and what it symbolises, Steven.

Somehow I think Steven's other activity is also against the rules even if the rule has only been implied so far. I think Nick is a 'spirit of the law' rather than a 'letter of the law' kind of guy. I'm looking forward to finding out how this transgression is going to backfire on Steven.

Nice to see Josh being mischievous again!

Congratulations [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] on reaching 300 chapters. This story really is something special and you've done a great job of keeping it exciting, entertaining, educational and erotic for so long. Amazing work!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]george_bound[/mention]

Huge thanks to you guys for all of the elaborate poll responses as well the comments on the most recent (300th) chapter!

I know I don't typically respond to each individual poll comment directly, but rest assured that I read each and every one of them multiple times. We got some truly brilliant and highly descriptive responses this time around. I'm greatly humbled that so many of you took the time to think about the guys featured in the poll and reflect on what their involvement would entail in that scenario I gave you.

Still looking forward to hearing from the rest of you!

The poll results are so far going much as expected, minus a few notable surprises. Quite a few regular commentators have yet to share their answers with us, but I'm confident that Brad and Phil will both keep their significant leads.

I'm honestly a tad bit surprised that Shawn is outperforming Joshua on this one.
But then I also understand that feelings toward Shawn are very much ambivalent and that Joshua's motives seem clearer even though he's a proven menace.

Nick's exceedingly low score is not surprising, but Zack's definitely is (at least to me it is).
Were I to feature a reverse-image of this poll in the future, something tells me that he would handily take the lead (most likely with Josh and Nick not far behind).

[mention]socjuc[/mention] Your decision to leave this latest scene off the running list is entirely correct, boi.
No one is imposing anything on Steven, hence why this self-imposed orgasm-inducing torment of his doesn't belong on it. Had someone else been imposing Mr Hoffmann's boot on him, then it would've been an entirely different matter.

I'm glad you're staying alert and keeping track of things so closely though ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

Oh wow, this is, impressive. Awesome story. It took a few days to read but the time was worth it. :D
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 301 - WILL-O'-THE-WISP
Tuesday, May 26 (2:00 PM)

Given that it was a rainy Tuesday and that Nick usually made it a point to get to bed early on weekdays, I expected the evening to be quiet and ordinary. Much to my imminent surprise though, it proved anything but that.

Still completely oblivious as to what would befall me later that day, I slowly dragged myself up from the couch, removed my gag and took a second shower to clean the semen I'd spilt across my groin and inner thighs. My cum-soaked undies and running shorts were uncaringly tossed into the hamper, and then I scampered over to the bedroom and put some clean shorts and boxer-briefs on.

The need to curl up and nap was still being felt throughout my drained body, something which quickly led me towards the bed and caused my lazy collapse atop it.

A loud whoosh of air escaped from beneath me as my 140-pound body landed on top of the uber fat down comforter. I lay there for a good minute or two, silently looking up at the ceiling and enjoying the sensation of the thick duvet lofting up around me.
I looked at my phone, reread some of the text messages Josh and I had sent each other earlier and then succumbed to the comfortable bedding's intoxicating scent.

I wrapped myself up inside Nick's stupidly fat comforter, spinning around 'till I was quite literally trapped inside its smothering embrace. The immense loft of it made my breathing difficult, but I didn't care. The strong smell filtering up into my nostrils forced me into a trance-like state, and then I just moaned and gave in to the blissful warmth that surrounded me.

Considering the fact that I'd only started sleeping with Nick a little over five weeks ago, the memories of my first few nights in his bed were still very fresh in my mind. I clearly recall being taken aback by the smell of his bedding and also recall finding the scent of his 6-inch-thick comforter rather strong and offensive.

It didn't exactly stink, but it definitely did have a rather poignant musk to it.
Its monstrous loft was impregnated with that same earthy smell that filled his puffer jacket and sleeping bag.
The odour itself was pleasant and agreeable, but the strength and potency of it took some getting used to.

Now before some of you guys start calling me a princess, try to remember that I was still very new to the world of men.
With the now recent exception of both Shawn and Josh, the only other beds I'd ever slept in - besides my own - had been ex-girlfriends'. In other words, beds that seemed to permanently smell of flowers and clean linen.

I laundered Nick's pillowcases and bedsheets twice a week, but the comforter was simply way too thick and massive to wash. The scent it gave off was quite fierce and woody, but I'd grown so accustomed to the earthy aroma that it no longer bothered me. Quite the opposite really, I'd come to embrace it.

And so, numbed by the overpowering scent of my beastly man's suffocatingly fat duvet, I flared my nostrils open and drifted down into a peaceful slumber.

I woke up about an hour later, sat up on the bed, stretched my groggy limbs out and got up.
Still clad in nothing but my socks, shorts and undies, I donned one of my boyfriend's oversized hoodies, made myself a coffee and spent the rest of the afternoon gaming on the desktop computer.

Much of the evening also went as you would expect.
I greeted Nick as he came in through the front door and planted a quick kiss on his lower jawline before getting down on my knees to remove his filthy work boots. I could tell by his demeanour that he was very glad to see me. Not that he wasn't usually glad to see me, just that he oftentimes arrived home looking a little spent and tired from his physically gruelling workday.

The two-meter-tall mighty man showered and then we had supper and spoke about the same day-to-day things that couples usually spoke about.

I found it a little odd when he remained seated even as I finished clearing out the dining room table.
Nick usually wasn't one to stay seated at the table, especially not when there wasn't any food in front of him.

The man just sat there and absentmindedly glanced at his phone before finally ordering me to bring him the large wooden spoon that seemed to uselessly occupy the cluttered cooking-utensil holder.

I did as I was told, not thinking twice about what use he could possibly have for it. But just as I was about to pull away, his hand reached out to grab my wrist and then he pulled me in and forced me on his lap.

"Babe. You remember what I told you earlier?" he spoke, the tone of his voice both soft and reproving.

I lowered my head down.
"Yes, Daddy."

"You've been a very good boy these past couple of weeks and I'm very proud of you for that. But when Daddy says something, he expects you to follow it."

"Yes, Daddy."

"I don't like having to do this, but now I'm gonna have to discipline you." he explained, wrapping his freakishly thick arms around me as if to prevent any potential would-be escape.

I gulped apprehensively, nodded my head to let him know I understood, and kept my gaze cast down in a display of submissive compliance.

Nick wasted no time in having me lying stomach-down across his beefy lap.
My shorts were yanked down to my lower thighs and then my undies followed suit.

The sound of a noisy huff escaped from the burly brute's nostrils, and I immediately knew that he'd take no joy in what was to come next.

When the wooden spoon was finally picked up from the dining table, I braced myself for its eventual sting. A soothing sensation washed over me as a very warm and very powerful hand gently pressed itself atop my back, reminding me of whose custody I was in and reminding me of the fact that no lasting harm would come my way.

I closed my eyes shut, clenched my bumcheeks tight and then *SMACK* the paddle-shaped spoon landed painfully hard on my now reddening buttocks.

At first, it didn't seem so bad. But when the paddle came down for the fourth strike, I yelped from the exponentially increasing sting of its bite and found myself struggling to keep any semblance of composure.

Nick was very stern and methodical in his approach.
His disciplinary hand was fierce and the thwacks he brought down on me were perfectly timed at two-second intervals.

*SMACK*
*SMACK*
*SMACK*
*SMACK*

By the ninth thwack, I had tears welling in my eyes and by the tenth, I was crying.

Then it stopped.

The vile spoon was placed down on the wooden table, my undies were pulled up and my running shorts as well. A pair of massive arms took hold of my sobbing form and before I knew it, I was back to sitting on Nick's lap, just as I'd been less than a short minute ago.

I cried. I didn't really know why and didn't really understand how something so trivial as a spanking could break me, but I cried.

Nick held me in those positively colossal arms of his for what must've been a solid five minutes. He didn't say anything. He just sat there and held me, kissing the top of my head every now and then and bringing a hand up to wipe the fresh batch of tears running down my cheeks. Punishing his potential life-long houseboy didn't give him any pleasure. But he knew it had to be done, and in my heart, so did I.

"Are you gonna be okay, babe?" the fatherly man-of-the-house asked, speaking to me in a very loving tone before puckering his lips atop my head again.

I sniffled back a few tears before nodding my head yes.
"Yes, Master."

"Alright. Now you go ahead and finish clearing the kitchen up, and then you can get back to playing Skyrim or whatever it was you were playing before supper." he instructed, kissing me on the head one final time before standing up and allowing me to do the same.

I gave my fiercely authoritarian lover a hug, pressed the side of my face up against his insanely broad chest and then went back to my kitchen duties feeling as happy and as fulfilled as ever.

I was still at a complete loss as to why I'd broken down, but strangely enough, Nick apparently had foreseen that. The spanking itself had been painful and my bums were undoubtedly still red from the wooden spoon's cruel bite, but the emotional breakdown I'd suffered as a result of it still came as a complete surprise to me.

I later did a bit of research on the subject and found that my reaction had been quite normal.
But at the time, I definitely felt perplexed and a bit disappointed with myself for being so weak.

In any case, it was closing in on 7 PM by the time I got the kitchen back to its pristine condition. Nick's lunch was all packed and ready for his day at work tomorrow, and the man himself was down in the garage and busy unloading some power tools out of his pickup truck.

I made myself a hot cup of Earl Grey tea, sat down on our bedroom computer chair and resumed the open-world action RPG I'd been playing that afternoon.

Things were shaping up to be quite normal...that is, until a call from Nick resonated across the main floor and summoned me down to the workshop.

Pulling my attention away from the computer screen, I rapidly sprinted out of the bedroom and happily sauntered down the stairs leading to the basement exercise room and the attached workshop garage.

The first thing I did upon reaching the bottom of the staircase was turn the light switch on. Bizarrely enough though, the basement lights themselves didn't respond. Either the bulbs had all burned out, or the breaker had shut off.

Thinking nothing of it, I made my way across the gloomy unlit room and opened the door to my man's dusty workshop garage.
My brow arched up in surprise as soon as the heavy door swung open and revealed a seemingly desolate, pitch-black workshop.

"Nick?" I asked, believing that he was down here but not understanding why all the lights were off.

Still seeing no reason to be alarmed, I slowly stepped into the roomy workshop and blindly felt around in search of that light switch. My fingers found it, but much like the basement lights in the exercise room, none of them came on.

"Hmm. Nick must've gone outside or something." I silently thought to myself, turning around to head out of the lightless garage, but freezing in place upon hearing the sound of rushing air from somewhere in the vicinity.

*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*

"Nick?" I quietly called out, only to be answered by nothing more than an eerie silence.

Then there was another rush of air. And another, and another.

*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*
*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*
*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*

I didn't know much about power tools but understandably thought it might be one of Nick's compressors going awry for some reason. My inquisitive nature immediately caused me to press onward. I squinted my eyes to try and see better and tentatively took a few steps towards the mysterious sound.

There it was again! That strange noise.

*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*
*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*
*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*

Forms slowly took shape around me as my eyes began adjusting to the darkness. I could see the lightless silhouette of Nick's large pickup truck, could make out the garbage bin he used to collect sawdust and could spot the shapes of various power tools lining his cluttered work tables.

*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*

The sound was getting louder and clearer.
It definitely sounded like rushing air, but what was making it?
Something sinister was afoot. I could practically feel it.

*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*
*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*
*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*

My eyes struggled to make out the two dark shapes standing immobile in front of me, but when they finally did, my blood froze into an icy terror and my body grew rigid with fear.

Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Sir you are a machine! Thanks for yet another chapter...and oh boy what a doozy....

Firstly, I don't ever recall seeing that Nick spanked Stevie-boi before. Interesting exposure to that. Especially how well Steven took it, and though how 'professional' Nick was about it... :mrgreen:

But this ending....oh man, very very cliffhanging. Awesome!.....me thinks it is Nick and Zack. But it could be Nick and someone new maybe? ....Damn it better not be Brad and someone else :?:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

Great few chapters, loving this home-life bit of the story.

And congratulations on 300 chapters, that's quite a feat! We're only halfway, right? :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Congrats on the 300 chapter mark, truly an incredible feat and what an interesting spooky-esque theme we have here. Excited to see what's going on!
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Hot damn do those two masked fellows look awesome.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Will-o'-the-wisps tend to lead unwary travelers to their dooms, but let's hope Steven's only leads him to playful bondage with our two nasty-footed doms instead of something more sinister... :(

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Two unknown figures in the dark? Sounds like a party! I love the tension and mood of this chapter. Steven moving through the dark alone is reminiscent of classic horror films. The cute victim unwittingly stumbling through the dark towards his doom. Just HAVING to investigate a mysterious sound without a flashlight. Excellent use of anticipation and reveal! But who are the unknown assailants? Their size isn't mentioned, so could it be Nick and Zach? Could it be Brad, back for revenge, with an unknown partner? Joshua and Kyle ready to give Steven another skills tutorial? The possibilities are endless!

And on a side note, Nick could make a fortune selling that duvet cover on the internet. I'd bid like mad on it!
subguybr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by subguybr »

Great ending of the chapter, I'm already scared!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I enjoyed Steven's introduction to spanking - I think the punishment fit the crime. A novel use for a wooden spoon, I guess Nick didn't want to sting his hand! I find the cathartic act of crying very interesting, we often forget that crying is actually a positive thing to do emotionally and doesn't necessarily mean things have gone to far. It's not something I've experienced but I'd love to be taken there. It's a very intimate moment.

The second half of the chapter is definitely fitting for the 31st October. Definitely something sinister going on down in the basement. You'd have thought Steven was familiar with the sound of a gasmask by now! I'm sure one of our sinister men in black is Nick but I'm ready to be surprised by the other. Hopefully Steven is going to have a terrifying but ultimately enjoyable time. Some new territory and I'm loving it but hopefully not too scary!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
CrownedLoy76
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CrownedLoy76 »

An amazing ending!!!!! can't wait to see who's underneath the masks
Snapchat: CrownedLoy76 Kik: CrownedLoy76
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Sorry I'm late to congratulate you on 300! I was away this weekend and really wanted to take my time to enjoy them. Really enjoyed all the hot flashbacks!

Gahhh that offer by Josh to hook Steven up with another rim session. Joey please! Maybe Steven could help clean the ladies man up before a hot date :lol:

Nick is NOT going to be happy to find out that Steven jerked off. He will get a lot worse than 10 spanks.

Wow what a stunning cliffhanger. 2 masked assailants?? I am on the edge of my seat waiting to find out who they are and what they will do to Steven! Perfect chapter for Halloween too!
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

Ah the old wooden spoon, really brings flashbacks to being younger. Mom would just have to raise it and we’d settle down pretty quickly or else it was flying across the room haha.

As for the creepy basement scene, I would have pissed myself lol. I’ll give it to Steven for being brave and just wandering into darkness. Definitely would have been a no from me and I wonder why?.. creepy masked men or exorcists live in basements .

This was a creative and fun chapter to read. Kept me on my toes and made my heart beat a bit faster
Hornysub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hornysub »

O.M.G that was amazing!! :P
The ending really got me waiting impatiently for what's about to happen to our dear Steven... I can't wait!!
Thank you for this cool chapter, building up the suspens. ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic