BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE APR 04*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
46%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
4%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
4%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 112

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Not many comments, but definitely some interesting results so far. Didn't want to include the Big Three (Nick, Shawn & Zack) in this latest poll and I'm sure as hell glad I didn't. Not at all surprised at Corey's strong showing, but who would've thought Big Mike would be threatening to take the lead?!

Cool questionnaire answers, [mention]JoshuaGroat90[/mention]. It seems as though you really like Phil, while at the same time being utterly terrified of him. Also great to see Jeremy getting some love. He doesn't get mentioned very often on here. Glad to have you onboard with us, buddy!

HOPING TO SEE MORE OF YOUR SHARING YOUR VOTES WITH US!
WHOSE SMELLY LAUNDRY HAMPER CONTAINS THE BEST GAGS?

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I voted for Cory's! Not only because of the pungent punishment available in his hamper, but because of the quiet goliath's size. This socks and/or boxers will easily fill even the mouthiest of subs.
My M/M Stories Here
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

Went with Andrew as well. Same thought with [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention]. Unless you know Andrew, one wouldn't expect his foot odour problem. That element of surprise makes it more exciting.
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

I went for Andrew (obviously), but for 2nd choice it was trickier.

I'd go for Kyle as 2nd pick.

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

LOOKS LIKE WE GOT OURSELVES A THREE-WAY RACE.
LAST CHANCE TO VOTE ON THE POLL, GUYS!

WHOSE LAUNDRY HAMPER CONTAINS THE BEST GAGS?
Subs, if you were bound up or mummified and warned of an incoming gag, whose laundry hamper would you most want the gag to be sourced from? Doms, if you were asked to fish out a gag to be used on an uncooperative and/or mouthy victim, whose smelly laundry stash would you be most prone to searching?

• BIG MIKE'S - THE OVERSIZED GENTLE-GIANT
  • RYAN'S - THE MANIPULATIVE GYM JOCK
  • KYLE'S - THE SELF-CENTERED INSTAGRAM GOD
  • PHIL'S - THE CRAFY SKATER-PUNK
  • COREY'S - THE JUMBO-THIGHED COLLEGE BRO
  • ANDREW'S - THE QUIET GAMER-STUD

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Corey's one seems the best to me :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Almost let this one slip out of my hands!

So, when first looking at the poll, I thought of it in two mindsets: survival and pleasure.
Kyle and Ryan would offer the most livable mouth stuffings if I were to pick solely on the gags themselves. Nor mild or tasteless by any means, but certainly not as bad as the other guys! Considering we are probably not gagged by the guys themselves, personality shouldn't influence the picks. Yet, I can't pick a survival option at the price of my better-liked characters. Plus, when did I ever like to make my life easy?

Left with Big Mike, Phil, Corey and Andrew it seems...
Right! Phil, certainly no! Even though he wears his socks for a deliciously long amount of time, I just can't get past Phil-the person to enjoy Phil-the gags.
Big Mike's kind of tricky. Since it wouldn't be up to him to do the gagging, I'd get to actually enjoy his entire weird smelliness without perhaps being held back by his aloofness and shyness. A strong contender, but respectfully, no.
The final battle was between Corey and Andrew. Though my initial vote entered Andrew's camp, I couldn't help but rethink and reread an eye-opening experience to realise that yes, the dom itself does influence my vote and yes, I'd much rather suck on a more involved aloof than a lesser involved one, if that makes sense...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Sockgaggedman wrote: 1 year ago The final battle was between Corey and Andrew. Though my initial vote entered Andrew's camp, I couldn't help but rethink and reread an eye-opening experience to realise that yes, the dom itself does influence my vote and yes, I'd much rather suck on a more involved aloof than a lesser involved one, if that makes sense...
Ahh, nice answers buddy-boi. Don't forget one thing though...if you're going for the more involved one, Corey should most definitely not take the win. We've only seen him succumb to peer pressure once, and even then, his involvement was limited to physically restraining and handgagging a guy who was already pinned down.

Andrew is very aloof but has proven far handsier and more involved. He has physically restrained and tied up his younger brother multiple times and has even grown accustomed to imposing his own reeking socks and worn boxers as gags, not only on his younger brother but also on his own college buddy Matt.

You'd undoubtedly be quenched with the smelly stuff found in Corey's hamper, but if you're hoping to be silenced by the guy whose socks/boxers are going to be used, your money should be on Andrew ;)

Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Ended up going for Corey but it was a difficult one.

Strangely enough I followed pretty much the exact same process of elimination as sockgaggedman 🤣
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Pup[/mention] A somewhat flawed elimination process if you followed the exact same line of thought as our Italo-Romanian chatterbox boi 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago @Pup A somewhat flawed elimination process if you followed the exact same line of thought as our Italo-Romanian chatterbox boi 8-)
Hey I can't control how my brain works! 🤣
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago You'd undoubtedly be quenched with the smelly stuff found in Corey's hamper, but if you're hoping to be silenced by the guy whose socks/boxers are going to be used, your money should be on Andrew ;)
Then I shall throw in this unbeatable argument: Corey has tree-trunk thighs, and Andrew does not have tree-trunk thighs.

I rest my case. :lol:
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Pup wrote: 1 year ago Strangely enough I followed pretty much the exact same process of elimination as sockgaggedman 🤣
This just proves that our elimination process is the only right elimination process, no scientific demonstration is needed! Maybe just a gag test to truly confirm it... :lol:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

POLL NO.30 FINAL RESULTS

COLLEGE HUNK COREY TAKES THE WIN!
BIG MIKE COMES IN CLOSE 2ND, FOLLOWED BY ANDREW IN 3RD PLACE.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

THE NEW POLL
VOTE AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD!

Subs, if you were bound up or mummified and warned of an incoming gag, whose laundry hamper would you most want the gag to be sourced from?

Doms, if you were asked to fish out a gag to be used on an uncooperative and/or mouthy victim, whose smelly laundry stash would you be most prone to searching?

BOB - THE DOMINANT MUSCLE-COP
From HOUSE ARREST (M/M)

NICK - THE HULKING CONSTRUCTION WORKER

SHAWN - THE BEEFY COLLEGE HUNK

MITCH - THE BRAWNY FIRE MARSHAL

ZACK - THE JUMBO THIGHED HOCKEY PLAYER

SCROLL UP TO THE TOP OF THE THREAD AND VOTE!

AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION IS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED! SHARE YOUR ANSWERS WITH US!
SILENT READERS AND FIRST-TIME POSTERS ARE WELCOME!

[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]SquashMeDown[/mention] [mention]cherryboy[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Ayu[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]Starcomet[/mention] [mention]chadmc90[/mention] [mention]Tomat0skins[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Shadowtied2294[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]John2222[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]lowlowlow[/mention] [mention]123[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]grayboxers[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]slimthic[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]Desiredduck[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]pupHoudini[/mention] [mention]thespy[/mention] [mention]Shadowtied2294[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]noarmgr[/mention] [mention]Finnan[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]DeanSummer24[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]JDT544[/mention] [mention]N9292[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]frankburns[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]ChiDrag221[/mention] [mention]grayboxers[/mention][mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]njr[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]fratboydanny[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]JoshuaGroat90[/mention] [mention]skytargaryen[/mention] [mention]ColtonSocks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]skytargaryen[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]FelixSH[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]John2222[/mention] [mention]dwild[/mention]
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

While I normally would pick Zack, I went with Officer Bob - I feel like they're "broken in" as gags by their owner! Nick and Shawn's socks and underwear could be classified as biological weapons, Zack's have that powerful musk, and to hear Ethan tell it, Mitch's socks reek too. I feel like the officer's are just as bad, but feel more like a punishment as opposed to pure torture...

Remember, these are the "BEST" gags - if the gag is so terrible it distracts from the restriction and overall experience, is really the "best?"

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I vote for Mitch
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Thankfully the members of this forum have good taste and Zack is in the lead ;)
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Officer's Bob, definitely! :twisted:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Alight so I never did the last poll. Not that it would have changed the outcome of the final winner but I'd probably chosen Andrew. As for the current, I've chosen Zack.

I'm not one for gaging anyone IRL with these nasty/deadly gags but since we're only fantasizing and these are for unruly and mouthy subs that need to be quited down, Andrew is up there in the charts for poll #1 but Zack being the super sweaty hockey player has some smelly treats for the unruly in poll #2. I haven't looked at the charts lately to see who the worse but I'm not trying to kill the sub even if they are annoying me 😅
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Im voting for the officer, I believe his would be the most off putting for me.
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

This might be the first time I'm sad that Zack is in the poll.

This might be taken out of context, so let me explain:
It's all too clear that the current contestants are the "final boss ones", so to speak, all with muscle-full bodies and reeking gag opportunities ( maybe not Bob since we don't know him that well, but considering the characters with whom he's paired up, he must have some dirty rags to speak of).
Being presented, only physically speaking now, with five men with marble-cut bodies, " daddies", I'm inclined to go with the actual dads :lol:
Bob and Mitch undoubtedly fit the criteria and their jobs, too, are usually lusted-after positions by subs like me, giving more than enough opportunity to generously sweat in thick underwear or a thick pair of socks required to work as firefighters and policemen. ( and I know that Nick's construction workplace is also lustful and generous in gag opportunities, but he's not in the daddy zone yet *insert whiteboard with lines and statistics for daddy and zaddy*).

All this, and the already too many times mentioned pungent gag opportunities, would've made my choice a showdown between Bob and Mitch ( which Mitch would've won due to his older position here on the board).

Alas, that's a showdown that was never meant to be since Zack will always take residence in my choices. His first place here is also justified by the notoriety of his hockey ba, at least part of whose contents should find itself in that laundry hamper. So I'm only partially sad, though I would've truly wanted to give one of the papa bears some love and some points
JoshuaGroat90
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JoshuaGroat90 »

I’m going with Nick for this one. I don’t think his stinkers are as bad as people make them out to be and if I was being unruly, do you think I’d willingly let them in my mouth anyways??? Haha!!!🤣😂
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

I went with Zack. He does both construction and hockey so I'm certain he has the more best gags to use on his subs to quiet people.
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic