BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE APR 04*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
46%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
4%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
4%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 112

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] another amazing chapter . Can't wait to see what happens to steven .
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention]

A huge thanks for the stellar responses to the latest chapter, guys! I look forward to hearing from those who have yet to catch up to it, but I'd also like to take a moment to welcome our latest reviewer: [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention]

Welcome on board, buddy-boi. Thrilled to hear you enjoyed this enough to get caught up in a matter of days. As is usually the case whenever a new reader signals his presence here, I invite you to check out the BOUND & GAGGED QUESTIONNAIRE and give it a go should you have the time and motivation to do so. I look forward to your answers as well as seeing you become a regular participant on here.

Special kudos to [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] and [mention]socjuc[/mention] for not allowing the chapter finale to completely overshadow the first 75% of it 8-)

I sort of suspected the disciplinary session would get drowned out by the angst surrounding Steven's blood-freezing discovery. So was understandably glad to see it being brought up a few times in the comments (and also by PM).

So far, I've yet to hear any opposition to Nick's authoritative use of the wooden spoon!
I'd be curious to find out whether you guys (all of you, not just those who are tagged here) feel that the punishment fit the crime.
Was the punishment overly harsh or too lax? Was it fitting? Feel free to share your thoughts with us.

I'd also like to emphasize my agreement with [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention]'s statement about crying being a positive thing. This isn't the first time Steven breaks down like that, and it probably won't be the last either.

wataru14 wrote: 2 years ago And on a side note, Nick could make a fortune selling that duvet cover on the internet. I'd bid like mad on it!

Smells pretty strong though. Would seriously need a trip to one of those big ass industrial-grade washers before it could be auctioned off. That is...unless the powerful smell of it is part of the appeal for you. In which case it might be possible to sell "as is".
No returns though!

Something tells me Steven wouldn't agree with the idea of his Master's smelly duvet being auctioned off on here.
Though I have to agree with you that it might fetch a handsome sum if it was ;)

that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

The punishment was fine IMO. I mean you could have gone physical and quick or mental and longer. (Writing lines/silent treatment idk.) I like when things are one and done. 10 strokes isn’t horrible.

You mentioned Steven crying and although I do think he’s a bit emotional at times.. I think definitely depending on how hard nick was hitting, crying is a normal human response to something like that and I wouldn’t fault him for doing it.
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

1 - Who is your favourite character so far, and why?
Nick, the most real to me. I like him.
2 - Who is your least favourite character, and why?
Brad. He is in idiot. Sorry.
3 - If you could enter the story and permanently take on the role of any of these characters, who would you be?
Nick
4 - If you're a sub, who would you want as your Master if you had to choose between Nick and Zack?
Nicm
5 - D'you have a favourite scene so far? If so, which one?
Sock Russin roulette for sure
6 - What is your opinion regarding the Steven/Nick relationship?
It's Okay, but I think Nick deserves something better.
7 - If you could be tied up and gagged by anyone of these guys, who would you choose? Where would you be tied up and how?
Everyone beside of Brad.In a basement to a pole or chair
8 - If you had to rank the characters in order of whose socks you'd most wanna be gagged with, how would that list look?
Nick
Zach
Chris
Big Mike
Steven
Phil
Jeremy
Chris
Shawn
Joey
Joshua
Brad
9 - If you could have a threesome with two of the characters, who would be your bedmates for the night?
Nick and. Pf. Let Nick chose haha.
10 - If you had to share a thick mummy style sleeping bag with one of these guys, who would you choose to spend the night with?
Zach. I would say Nick but Zach is cool to
11 - If you could tickle or be tickled by anyone of these guys, who would you choose as your tormentor/victim?
My victim would be Joshua. Joshua is Okay but he has to learn. He might be my tormentor to so I can teach him.
12 - For fans of facesitting, which one of these guys would you most want sitting on your face?
No one
13 - For fans of rimming, which one of these guys would you most wanna try rimming?
No one
14 - How did you find this story? (Google search, forum browsing, suggestion from a friend, etc)
Your banner
15 - Which kinks presented in this story turn you on or excite you the most? (ex: rimming, mummification, handgagging, etc)
Mummification for sure.
16 - If you had to choose which apartment to live in, who's apartment would you choose:
* Apartment number 1 (Shawn, Chris, Joey, Big Mike)
* Apartment number 2 (Josh, Phil, Kyle, Nathan)[/size][/align]
I go for 1
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention]

Important message, guys.
I know some of you have noticed the recent appearance of a new BOUND & GAGGED extract called MUMMIFIED BY THE COLLEGE JOCKS: HAZED & JOCKNAPPED (M+/M).

The extracts I post always seem to cause a fair bit of confusion among B&G readers, with some of you guys finding them familiar but seeming unsure as to whether or not I'm reposting part of the saga or starting something entirely new. For future reference, whenever I publish a new tale, you guys will all hear about it (via announcements on other tales). The B&G extracts I post are an exception to that rule, and are all posted under the radar, so to speak, and with no additional publicity.

You guys will also notice that no trace of the words BOUND & GAGGED normally feature in the extracted scenes I post. This may seem confusing to you, but I've no choice to pretend as though I'm posting an unaffiliated story. The reason being that the mere mention of this saga's name is an instant turn off for a majority of the M/M audience on this board...most of whom have been/are still avoiding this thread like the plague. Hence why I only reveal the fact that it's a B&G extract at the very end of the extract. All my extract stories basically end with a "Haha! You've been fooled!" type of message, followed by an invitation to read the full story ;)

I'm just letting you guys know so that you better understand why I do things the way I do things.

As for this latest extract, it's a near carbon-copy of the scene where Steven gets mummified by Shawn's gang and ends up being handgagged by Mike and having an orgasm as a result of that.

The only difference with the original is that all sentences pertaining to Joshua (who is already mummified on the floor of that same room where Steven is being mummified) have been removed and so have all of Steven's mental ruminations about Nick. Those paragraphs would be confusing to anyone who's not read B&G, hence why I've removed them.

In short MUMMIFIED BY THE COLLEGE JOCKS: HAZED & JOCKNAPPED (M+/M) is a word-for-word copy of a B&G scene, but with less depth and less detail than the original.

These scenes are reposted as standalones, mostly for the benefit of the rest of the board. My hopes being that those who profess to enjoy them will work the courage to one day join us on this thread. Hope this clears some of the confusion this latest extract and all my previous ones have sown.

I promise, you guys will be the first to know when I publish actual new content.
These scenes aren't new, however, which is why I seldom bring them up here.

Here are some of the other recent B&G extracts I've reposted not too long ago:

FORCED TO SNIFF: THE SHOE-SNIFFER'S PLIGHT (M/M)
TWINK TERRORS: THE SMELLY-FOOTED TAG TEAM (MM/M)
THE SILVER MUMMY: A GAG TO FIT THE CRIME (MMMM/M)

FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Well, I almost called your bluff, but now I'm glad I didn't.
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

I know I am still catching up with B&G but so far I think I have met all of them already. For that reason, I am hopping in to voice out my vote. It would be both Brad and Phil. What they did to Steven and Jeremy is not something I would like to experience especially to these guys that I am not that familiar with. I too am not so much a fan of being tied or gagged but it's something I can think about if it's someone I know at least.
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Very smart bit of advertising, my friend. Hopefully people will like what they see and decide to take the plunge by reading the larger story.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 302 - THE CAPTURE
Tuesday, May 26 (7:20 PM)

An overwhelming feeling of dread overwhelmed my senses as the sight of the two immobile figures standing in front of me slowly dawned before my eyes.

I wanted to scream. I wanted to bolt out of the room and run out of the house to alert the neighbours. I wanted to do something, anything! But I couldn't. I was paralysed, and not because of some spell or some foul dark magic. I was paralysed by nothing more than my own fear.

My motor cortex communicated with the neurons in my spinal cord, but all its commands were hampered by the blood-freezing fear still coursing through my body.

My eyes scanned the freakishly immobile figures standing in front of me, sizing them up in an effort to ascertain the degree of threat they both presented. In those fleeting seconds of inaction, I noted the height and broadness of their hulking statures, noticed the absence of any discernable differentiating features to set them apart and took note of the face-concealing military gasmasks adorning their respective heads. In other words, the stuff of nightmares.

*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*
*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*
*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*

I just stood there, terror-stricken and paralysed as the two towering silhouettes looked at me through those freakishly-hued circular eyesets of theirs. Neither myself nor the duo of masked intruders made a move during the initial three seconds of our encounter. But when the one on the left pulled out an expandable police baton and snapped it to attention with one lightning-fast flick of the wrist, I immediately felt a kinetic surge and took a tentative step backwards.

As soon as I did, the two would-be assailants advanced.

I saw their positively towering bodies draw closer, saw their freakishly oversized, lustrous gloved hands reach out to grab me, and then I bolted. Bolted out of the gloomy workshop and rushed towards the adjacent exercise room.

My socked feet sped me off the cold workshop's cement floor and onto the ever-so-slightly better lit gym area's warm wooden one. I saw the staircase, saw the welcome brightness of the not-so-distant main floor beaming down across its wooden steps.
I ran. Ran as fast and as speedily as my cotton-padded soles would carry me.

The thin hairs populating the back of my neck stood up to attention as the bone-chilling sound of laboured breathing echoed from somewhere behind me.

*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*
*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*

I ran, faster than I ever had.
The staircase's ornate wooden railing seemed almost within reaching distance.
My feet sped me towards it at a velocity I'd never previously thought imaginable.

Hoping to use the railing as leverage to further increase the swiftness of my upcoming ascent to safety, I extended a hand out to grab it.

In my single-minded focus to reach the stairs leading up to what my mind perceived as a safe haven, I failed to notice the heavily cushioned gym mat lining the floor space around my boyfriend's punching bag and benchpress machine. The front of my foot caught into it, briefly propelling me up in the air before sending me crashing down to the vinyl-covered foam flooring.

The high-density foam's embrace absorbed the shock of my unceremonious collapse but didn't protect me from the weight of the positively hulking intruders that came crashing on top of me. The adrenaline spike still coursing through my veins would've normally been enough to ensure a near-instantaneous recovery had it not been for the fact that my accidental collapse had sent my two towering pursuers barrelling down onto me.

I yelped, or rather, tried to. But the impact of their colossal bodies landing on my meagre frame was such that my lungs found themselves robbed of air and gasping for normalcy.

Whoever these men were, they were heavy.
Even at a glance, that much would've been obvious.
Seeing it and living it were two different things, however.

Heavily geared up as they were, each of them weighed no less than an estimated three hundred pounds.

My panicked mind momentarily struggled to identify the hulking intruders, attempting in vain to understand the purpose of their unexplained presence and the motivation behind their aggression towards me. But the urgency of my dire predicament rapidly did away with those questions, and then all I could think about was the danger I was in and wonder what fate had befallen my unsuspecting lover.

I struggled to recollect whether Nick's call had sounded distressed and struggled to cope with the possibility that he'd been assaulted and possibly killed or knocked unconscious while I'd been gaming on the computer.

My mind raced to fill in the gaps, but still, no answers came.
Only the cacophony of fiercely laborious breathing filled my ears.

*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*
*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*
*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*
*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*
*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*

The hulking intruders worked with the silent efficiency of trained professionals.
One of them sat on my head and upper back whilst his equally hefty counterpart took position on my hips and upper thighs.

Insanely powerful legs clad in jet black police-issued cargo pants and boots straddled my comparatively scrawny, incapacitated form.

The largest and most forceful of gloved hands took hold of my feeble wrists, crushing them together behind the small of my back and giving little doubt as to the musculature that wielded them. I let out a pained whimper, but the leathery grip remained stringent and inflexible.

A series of clicking sounds ensued, followed by that of a very distinctive low-pitched zipping noise.
I felt something hard press against the skin on my wrists and then felt it tightening around them, securing my hands behind my back.

From the feel of the hard plastic as well as the sheer thickness and width of the object restraining me, I knew I'd just been zip-tied. Even more alarming was the zip-tie itself. It felt nothing like those hardware store cable wraps. This was SWAT unit calibre stuff. In other words, riot-grade police cuffs.

Another series of clicking sounds were heard; the eerie silence of my captors being punctuated only by the dissonance of their filtered breathing. A second thick restraint was added around my already cuffed wrists, and then a third one after that; each one causing telltale zipping noises to fill the room up.

The 135-kilogram gasmasked assailant straddling my upper thighs briefly stood up before turning around to face my legs and regaining his position on top of me.

The disproportionately restrictive process which had just been imposed on my wrists was repeated around my ankles.

Considering the lightness of my body and the relative thinness of my limbs, a single one of those massive anti-riot restraints would have been amply sufficient at preventing my escape. That, however, did nothing to dissuade my assailants from continuing their showy display of brute force, nor did it convince them that the imposition of disproportionately severe restraints was both unnecessary and uncalled for.

When the zip-tie wielding intruder climbed off my thighs and forced me to bend my knees and raise my ankles up, I yelped again. I tried raising my head up off the foamy gym mat, but the hulking giant straddling my upper back was quite literally sitting on my cranium and crushing the left side of my face down to the floor.

My hopelessly restrained ankles were forcefully pulled up towards my similarly incapacitated wrists before a pair of those dreadfully thick police restraints trapped me into an excruciating hogtie. Much to my rapidly mounting terror, the cold and dispiriting bite of steel police cuffs were slapped and double-locked onto my already zip-tied limbs, even further securing my restraints.

I whimpered and moaned, both from the discomfort of my bonds and from the terrifyingly dire predicament I was in.

I got a better view of my captors when the giant man sitting on my shoulders and head climbed off of my hogtied body just long enough to spin around and sit himself down on my upper back again. This time his tremendously heavy rump came down on my upper back, allowing his unreasonably harsh grip to grab my head by the hair and yank it up 'till my chin was off the cushioned gym mat.

I coughed from the weight of his seated body and yelped in fear that he would sever my spinal cord.

When the zip-tie wielding captor crouched in front of me and sent his gloved fingers fishing into one of the many pockets adorning his heavily-padded ammo vest, my eyes were permitted to briefly dance over him.

The room was still dark, but due to our proximity to the staircase and the light beaming down from the main floor, I could see him much better now.

Whoever he was, the guy was a behemoth. His body - and that of his fellow intruder - was clad in a complete set of jet black and dark blue riot armour. Not a single micron of skin or a single glimmer of his identity could be seen from outside the innumerable layers of protective gear adorning his tremendously tall and incredibly broad-shouldered body.

Every part of him was clad in cumbersome body armour; from the Kevlar helmet covering his gasmasked head to the heavily-insulated and thickly-padded armour protecting his knees, legs and lower shins.

My still very much fear-stricken eyes were still wandering across the monumentally large intruder's hulking frame when my head was unceremoniously swallowed up into a thick sack of some kind. I panicked at first, but then breathed a little easier when I realised the fabric was porous and allowed for normal breathing.

A series of drawcords were tightened off and knotted, securing the black burlap sack around my neck. A pair of fingers then squeezed my nose shut, catching me off guard and causing me to yelp out and whimper into my lightless prison. As soon as I tried doing so, a squishy mass was pressed against the cloth sack - right where my gaping mouth was positioned - and forcefully pushed in.

I cried out anew and tried expelling the intrusive object from out of my mouth, but the angry growl of some seriously heavy-duty-sounding tape filled my ears up and preceded my demise. By the time my mind was set on pushing the speech-impeeding material out, some freakishly wide and incredibly sticky tape was being wrapped around my lower face; securing the cloth bag over my head and preventing me from ridding my mouth of the bulbous mass that had been rammed inside it.

The cacophonic dissonance of heavily filtered breathing and the angry growl of uber wide military tape noisily resonated across the basement gym room. Seven revolutions of the stuff were wrapped around my lower face, and then four more were spun around my eyes and upper head.

The vision-impeeding cloth sack not only prevented me from seeing anything but also prevented me from accidentally choking on the gag I'd been imposed. There'd be no calling for help or assistance and no alerting the neighbours of what was happening.

With the treatment I was getting being reminiscent of how extranational spies, high-priority criminals and dangerous terrorists were captured; something led me to believe that I'd been accused of the most gruesome of crimes or that my identity had been mistaken.

For a while there, I even found myself considering the possibility of this being a prank; something set up and orchestrated by my own boyfriend. But when my hogtied body was lifted up off the gym room floor and carried back into what I could only guess was the garage, I right away felt as though something was off.

I screamed into my gag and struggled against my undefeatable riot restraints; something which yielded absolutely no worthwhile results.

The sound of laboured breathing continued permeating the air, and still, no answers came.

*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*
*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*
*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*

Before I knew it, my fully incapacitated, gagged and blindfolded body was lifted up and placed side down into a very narrow crate of some sort. The wooden box must've been about a meter and a half in length but was far too narrow for me to think about turning over on my stomach or moving around at all.

My state of alarm skyrocketed once more as I heard the telltale thud of a heavy lid being closed on top of me.
The sound of metallic clicking ensued, instantly causing me to realise I was being locked in. And then there was nothing.

Only the sound of my own breathing and the thumping of my rushing heart provided me with a pale semblance of company.
I was very much alone and possessed no way of warning the neighbours, no way of alerting my lover and no way of breaking free of my bonds or escaping this wooden crate I'd been locked in.

I was too scared to cry and too frightened to shed tears. The events of the past year rushed through my mind, flashing before me as though they were nothing more than a jumble of distant memories. It's only when the rumbling of an engine drew me out of my frightened stupor that I realised I'd been loaded in a vehicle of some sort.

The rumbling continued for a while still, and then I felt myself moving.

No answers were provided as to what lay ahead and no assurances were given either.
I was being forcibly removed from my own home and taken away to an unknown location.
Everything else remained cloaked beneath a thick veil of mystery.

BOUND & GAGGED CHAPTER INDEX
A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS DESIGNED TO MAKE FINDING SPECIFIC SCENES A LOT EASIER
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Probably Nick and Zack lmao.

Nice psychology references at the start.

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

You paced this chapter super well, truly a great read whether you are interested in bondage or not. If this is a prank, I think Nick should know better, the prospect of being kidnapped is not a nice one especially to someone who had already experienced being kidnapped.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

A thrilling chapter. I'm definitely feeling Steven's disorientation and helplessness in the face of these faceless invaders. He was completely 'overwhelmed' in that first paragraph! He's definitely getting the full kidnap experience (again). I do hope this is all part of the surprise Nick promised and not something more sinister. I'm on the edge of my seat.
bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago
My motor cortex communicated with the neurons in my spinal cord, but all its commands were hampered by the blood-freezing fear still coursing through my body.

The cacophonic dissonance of heavily filtered breathing
I love it when Steven talks scientific and that description of the gas mask breathing is brilliant!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I know we're all hoping this is Nick - perhaps Nick and his dad joining forces, what with the body armor and anti-riot references... but have we considered this is perhaps the return of Brad? :shock:

Although honestly part of me kinda likes the idea of captured Nick - but not in danger, though! I'm with [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] and hoping this isn't the start of something sinister.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Extremely hot, though I do find myself amused by our protagonist knowing the exact weight of his assailant.
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Well that chapter provided absolutely no answers.
No fair 🤣

Great though, my theory is still just Nick and Zack though
Though if that were the case how would Steven not know about Nick owning said clothing. 🤔

Interesting.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Wow wow what what an intense chapter. I could feel Steven's adrenaline through my computer!

It's hard to tell if this is some kind of prank or not. Part of me feels with all the police gear used is that this is a "welcome to the family" initiation by Nick and his dad. The other part of me says that is a really cruel prank and I'm not sure I could see Nick wanting to put Steven through a situation where he'd be fearful for not only his own life, but Nick's. If it's not a prank, Brad and a friend? They men are too large to be Joshua and Phil :lol:

Can't wait to find out!
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Just wow....it is so different from the other chapters, it feels like another author wrote this! Brilliant. It was very intense. Now I am not convinced this is a prank based on what transpired and that Steven was locked in a box....I am concerned for Stevie-boi.... :?
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

Dude, you are a legend :D
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

I have no words. Tension, expectation, mood... all perfect. The reader shares Steven's disorientation as the events unfold and it's mesmerizing! Love the crating and transport of Steven. Something tells me we'll like where he's going.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 303 - QUESTIONS LEFT UNANSWERED
Tuesday, May 26 (7:30 PM)

With no sure way to tell the time, I found myself unable to accurately guess the duration of our bumpy ride across town. My shoulders and thighs screamed a silent protest as the strain of my excessive bonds tested their endurance. I tried getting a call for help out, but with the sound of the rumbling engine and the intrusion of the noise-impeeding fabric lodged deep inside my cavity, I knew it was a pointless endeavour. No one would hear my repeated calls for assistance and no one would rise up to rescue me.

The truck or van I'd been loaded into continued en route toward its undivulged destination.
We went over a few speedbumps, made innumerable turns and even travelled over a stretch of highway.

When the sound of an opening garage door met my ears and the vehicle finally came to a halt, my breathing grew more ragged and my senses went on full alert. I heard the vehicle doors opening and closing, and then...nothing. Only silence followed suit.

Minutes went by before my captors signalled their presence again.

The telltale metallic clicking of the padlock alerted me to the fact that my wooden prison was being unlocked, and then I heard the crate's lid being pulled open.

My body involuntarily shook and trembled with fear as it was pulled out of the rectangular box and lowered down to what felt like a frigid cement floor. Had my bladder contained any significant amounts of liquid by that point, I would've surely peed myself on the spot.

*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*
*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*
*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*

The frightening dissonance of filtered breathing continued filling the air, and I once again found myself wondering who my faceless captors were and what they wanted. Whoever they were, they obviously took their jobs or the bounty that had been placed on my head very seriously. I took a figurative glimmer of solace in the fact that they'd gone through painstaking lengths to restrain my limbs and gag me; something which probably meant that I was worth more to them alive than dead.

Various possibilities flashed through my overclocked mind; possibilities which included being shipped overseas and sold to some foreign cartel or slave trafficking overlord. None of the scenarios my imagination conjured up were even remotely comforting, but I thankfully found myself focusing on my immediate predicament when the zip ties that kept me hogtied were cut off and removed.

A pair of absolutely massive gloved hands grabbed my still-restrained body and pulled me up into a standing position.
I whimpered beneath my gag, trembling uncontrollably as the sound of heavily filtered breathing permeated the air around me.

A mixture of fear and relief washed over me when one of my captors suddenly picked my quaking form up and slung me over one of his shoulders with more ease than I would've thought possible.

Then we were on the move again.
The discordant thud of booted steps stomping heavily across the floor left little doubt as to the presence of both captors. I was marched across several rooms and then felt myself being carried up a flight of stairs. Only the faintest trace amounts of light made it into the heavy burlap sack adorning my head, but the wide tape that had been wrapped around it ensured the continued dominance of complete darkness. In other words, I was blind as a bat and left in complete ignorance of my surroundings.

The only reminder I was given as to the flesh and blood nature of my speechless captors was the sound of rushing air hissing in and out of their military breathing units. It was frightening and disheartening, but at the very least, it was human. I took some meagre form of comfort in that.

We finally came to a halt shortly thereafter, something which prompted the masked assailant who'd been carrying me to lower me down to the floor of whatever room or dungeon we were in.

My limbs were uncuffed and one by one, my bonds were removed. A pair of armoured knees dug painfully hard into my back and a very imposing gloved hand pressed my bagged and gagged face down to what seemed like a carpeted floor.

As soon as my body was free of restraints, I was not-so-gently pinned down to the floor and my clothes were forcibly stripped off. And by clothes, I don't just mean my sweater, socks and running shorts. I mean my underwear as well.

A pair of gloved fingers then spread my naked bum cheeks apart, proceeding to something reminiscent of an intrusive cavity search. My mind inevitably looped back to one of the possibilities I'd previously conjured up; that of having been mistaken for a national threat or a terrorist of some sort.

When the spreading of my bums failed to yield whatever drugs or hidden objects my masked detainers were looking for, my naked body was brutishly lifted up off the floor and placed stomach-down on a very plush and lofty surface. The scent of it was quite potent, but the smell of the burlap sack covering my nostrils made the identifying process impossible.

I whimpered in my gag when I felt my naked skin being surrounded by some kind of thin fabric.
At first, I thought it was a linen sheet, but then realised it was a little stretchy and...restrictive!

The fabric - or whatever it was - encompassed my whole body from the neck down; constricting my arms and limbs down to my sides while slowly taking my freedom of movement away from me. I struggled to free my arms and legs out of the constricting material's now inescapable grasp, but was instantly crushed down and swallowed up into the lofty surface I was lying on when one of my gargantuan captors decided to straddle my fragile form.

I felt a zipper being pulled up across the length of my spine and then found myself being flipped over on my back. I knew I was in a sack of some kind, but could not, for the life of me, comprehend who my captors were or what their plans for me entailed.

A pair of heavyweights settled down on both sides of me. Then I felt the tape that had been wrapped around my sack-clad head being removed and breathed a sigh of relief when the bulbous mass keeping me silent was pulled out of my oral cavity.

The burlap sack was finally yanked off my head, granting me the use of my eyes once more.
I tried making out my surroundings, but the moderately well-lit quality of the room I was in proved incredibly blinding.

It took a good ten seconds for my vision to adjust to the ambient luminosity, but much to my continued fear and terror, the sight of my two freakishly gasmasked assailants was there to greet me. One on my right, the other on my left; both of them looming over me and silently observing my reactions. It was almost as though they thought of me as a test subject or a human experiment of some sort!

Only when I lifted my head up to try and gather clues about my location did I make the most puzzling of discoveries.

I was...home? And not only that, I was on my own boyfriend's bed, inside his reasonably luxurious bedroom no less!
The computer screen was still on, and the menu of the game I'd been playing prior to my capture was clearly visible on the 30-inch monitor. That lofty surface and that powerful scent my burlap-covered nostrils had picked up a short minute ago, it was Nick's comforter!

I was in my own bed and in my own home, but why?

I looked down at my own body, struggled against what I now recognised as my body-hugging curfew sack and then looked back up towards my silent captors.

A look of sheer puzzlement and incomprehension lined the features of my face, but still, no answers came. The behemoth intruders just sat there, watching me and looming rather menacingly over my helpless form. No words came out of their heavily gasmasked mouths. No explanations came my way either. Only the sound of noisy, dissonant breathing.

*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*
*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*
*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*
*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*

"What's going on? Nick, is that you?" I asked, slowly coming to terms with the realisation that my boyfriend must've been in on this.

"Nick, this isn't funny!" I cried out, struggling against the undefeatable body restraint and glancing both left and right in a desperate attempt to determine which of the two captors was the man who'd claimed ownership of me.

When the gasmasked men looked at each other and cocked their heads in apparent confusion, I understandably grew doubtful about my hypothesis.

"Nick?" I asked again, eyeing the behemoth on my right and then eyeing the one on my left.
No response was given, but their continued silence was deafening.

*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*
*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*
*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*

None of this made any sense!
Why the forceful kidnapping? Why the ride across town?
Who the fuck were these guys? And more importantly, what the hell did they want with me?!

BOUND & GAGGED CHAPTER INDEX
A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS DESIGNED TO MAKE FINDING SPECIFIC SCENES A LOT EASIER

LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

Another great chapter, the element of surprise is very nice, and I just love Steven's confusion and extreme doom scenarios. And just driving around back to his house is amazingly cruel and inventive!
Banner by Bondagefreak
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Poor confused Steven! I mean, at least he's home, though!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Just keeps getting better and better!
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

The last two chapters where good .
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

Fuck I’d throw hands if i were Steven and it was Nick just playing a prank. I mean it’s kinda even past pranking. My bet is maybe Brad coming for his revenge. I mean he was best friends with nick probably has house keys 🤷🏼‍♂️ Who knows.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic