BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE APR 04*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
46%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
4%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
4%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 112

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Love the fake out. Steven hogtied, gagged, boxed and driven away only to find himself back in his sleepsack on Nick's bed. It's got to be Nick and Zach or Nick and Shawn.

And I love the representation of the gas mask breathing.

*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*
*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*
*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

How did we both get answers and no answers :lol:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention]

Thanks a ton for all the great comments on the latest chapters, guys!
Thrilled to see so many of you on the edge of your seats and anxiously awaiting to find out what's happening.

As some of you are no doubt aware, I've posted an extract of Steven's capture as a standalone story on the forum a couple days ago (see my latest banner.) It's been getting lots of likes on Deviant Art since I posted it there yesterday, but the reviews on this forum (outside this thread) are mediocre at best.

Posting stuff online and submitting it for review also means you're opening yourself up to reviews of all sorts, whether positive or negative. So the comment about the bondage being subpar, and about the scene being too slow and too long is totally fine. One of the other commentators, however, is basically implying that I'm being dishonest and questioning whether the extract is truly part of BOUND & GAGGED (even though I openly state it is).

It's also being implied that B&G is a light story, something which has me scratching my head considering our saga starts off with a non-consensual kidnapping, abuse, forced degradation, psychological trauma, betrayal and a death threat, right from the get-go. In all my years of writing this, I've never seen anyone qualify this saga as being light.

I'm just posting this here to remind you guys that as regular readers of this tale, you guys are totally allowed to jump in and set matters straight when the circumstances call for it. As the author of this saga, my words carry far less weight than your own and can easily be dismissed as self-bias or whatnot. To give you an example, [mention]wataru14[/mention]'s public endorsement of BOUND & GAGGED on the Easy Prey 3 thread a few weeks back carries a lot more weight with the readership than my own many attempts at getting non-readers to give this tale a try.

In other words, you guys are this saga's primary line of defence, just as I try to be for the stories you guys also publish on here.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

POLL NO.14 FINAL RESULTS
SCROLL DOWN FOR THE NEW POLL

BIG THANKS TO THOSE WHO VOTED + TOOK THE TIME TO SHARE THEIR VOTES WITH US!
BRAD & PHIL TAKE THE WIN, WITH NICK AND ZACK TRAILING FAR BEHIND!

THE NEW POLL
THIS POLL MAY CARRY MORE RELEVANCE TO LONG-TIME READERS THAN NEW ONES

HAS FOLLOWING BOUND & GAGGED IMPACTED YOU AT ALL?
HAS IT AFFECTED YOUR TASTES, KINKS, OPINIONS AND THOUGHTS REGARDING CERTAIN THINGS?

EX: FEET, SIZE PLAY (MISMATCHING COUPLES), CERTAIN CLOTHING STYLES, RIMMING, FACESITTING, STRICT CURFEWS, CERTAIN GAGS, BDSM, MUMMIFICATION, HANDGAGS, SLEEPSACKS, SUBMISSION/DOMINATION, SLEEPING BAGS, TYPES OF MEN, BODY TYPES, JOCKISH/BRUTISH BEHAVIOURS, ETC

NOTE THAT FOR THIS POLL IN PARTICULAR, COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY SOUGHT

WHICH TWO (2) POLL ANSWERS BEST DESCRIBE YOUR EXPERIENCE?

VOTE IN THE POLL & JUSTIFY YOUR ANSWERS IN THE COMMENTS SECTION

YOU MAY SELECT TWO (2) CHOICES.
YOU MAY CHANGE YOUR VOTES AT ANY TIME.

SCROLL UP TO THE TOP OF THE THREAD AND VOTE!

AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION IS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED! SHARE YOUR ANSWERS WITH US!
SILENT READERS AND FIRST TIME POSTERS ARE WELCOME!

[mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]SquashMeDown[/mention] [mention]cherryboy[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I have to say, while I haven't really developed any new kinks (I'm still not much into scent play or sleeping bags, etc.), but I have to say that this story has really helped open my eyes to the attractiveness of the leaner, twinkier man. I used to only prefer reading about muscular men, but this story has helped me enjoy other body types. ;)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago One of the other commentators, however, is basically implying that I'm being dishonest and questioning whether the extract is truly part of BOUND & GAGGED (even though I openly state it is).
What does the oak care when the sow rubs against it?
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

I chosen NOPE. MY TASTES WERE ALREADY CEMENTED BEFORE READING THIS AND HAVEN'T CHANGED, because I've always loved every kinky thing.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

I voted yes.

I have always been into smelly gags like dirty socks and underwear, but your story is the first that I've read that made me think about sleeping bags in a kinky way :lol: Also handgags! The way you describe them is just so hot, that has definitely become a new one for me. There would be more for me to list, but I already had a lot of kinks before this :lol: Your entire list of suggestions I'm just thinking "YES YES YES" to each one :lol:

Types of men hasn't really changed for me- still love the jocks!, but you have made the twinky type in the devious Joshua and Phil more attractive.
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Chose #2 here. I had never really thought about sleepsacks before, but my interest has been piqued reading this story. Most of my kinks are pretty fully established, but every now and then I find something new to check out.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

YES, I NOW FEEL A GROWING ATTRACTION TO CONCEPTS OR KINKS I WASN'T PREVIOUSLY INTO
I had an interest in sleep sacks beforehand, and the story has increased my interest. There are other kinks in the story that have no appeal to me at all, but I want to keep those to myself. To each his own is a good motto to follow when considering what two adults decide to do together.
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

Not New links for me, but I changed my opinion. Some things seems fun. But it is fun, no kinks
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

I wouldn't say bound and gagged has introduced any new kinks, perhaps reinforced some existing ones like mummification though.
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

I voted "I'VE DEVELOPED NO NEW KINKS, BUT MY OPINION REGARDING CERTAIN THINGS HAS CHANGED" and "NOPE. MY TASTES WERE ALREADY CEMENTED BEFORE READING THIS AND HAVEN'T CHANGED"

I don't think I developed any new kinks, but the ones I was into (feet, socks, shoes, mummification, tape, gags, sleepsacks, etc.) were reinforced by the story. Submission/domination is another kink of mine, but I think my perspective on it has changed. Before and in the early-to-mid chapters, being fully at the mercy of others with little to power or say was my all-time fantasy; now, that's not the case and I learned that I'd want to have some say...
Last edited by gaggedfeety 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

My kinks are already fairly set, though this is better showing my own lack of interest in Daddy/Boi approaches to things.
Having said that, I’ll admit to a greater interest in trying out sleeping bag and gas masks in future,.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Before I read this story I really knew nothing about bondage . After reading this story I learned a lot of stuff .
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 304 - SILENT MINISTRATIONS
Tuesday, May 26 (8:10 PM)

Words cannot accurately describe the sheer level of confusion and puzzlement I experienced as the events of the past half-hour came rushing back to me. I'd been wrestled down, forcibly restrained, locked in a wooden crate and driven around town...only to wind-up back here, in my own home and in my own bedroom.

A look of unabashed fear and incomprehension draped itself across my features as my repeated calls to get Nick to reveal himself yielded only silence.

I was terrified, upset, fearful and confused. The many unanswered questions running through my head weren't being helped by the sight of my behemoth captors looming menacingly above my form as I struggled in vain to break out of the maddeningly tight, body-hugging sleepsack restraint.

No words of explanation came my way and no semblance of sympathy either. The silent goliaths simply sat on the heels of their booted soles and kept inching closer and closer, until their armour-padded knees were pressed up against both sides of my darlex-clad torso.

When the two of them suddenly placed their hands on me, I instantly recoiled, thinking they were either going to hurt or brutalise me. The eerie behemoths did nothing of the sort. Instead of snapping my body in half like I knew their gargantuan gloved hands could, they simply began rubbing me down; slowly and salaciously massaging my chest, my arms, my shoulders and my thighs.

My facial expression contorted into a confused cocktail of emotions as the reality of what they were doing began dawning on my senses.

The silent ministrations continued unabated as downright colossal fingers ignored my many half-hearted protests and kept on lavishing my wiry form with attention. The creaking black leather stretched taut across their hefty palms added to the strangely erotic cacophony of noises filling up the otherwise silent bedroom.

*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*
*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*
*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*
*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*

"Gnn. Nnnnha...no!" I sporadically cried out, struggling to defeat the effects of their alluring palpations. Still, the leathery palms and digits kept working their magic on my unwilling form; rubbing my tight muscles, massaging my trapped limbs and even twirling around my nipples every once in a while.

The sleepsack's thin fabric proved of no benefit in defending my vulnerable skin against the plurality of freakishly oversized hands lathering my body.

For minutes on end, their giant palms and fingers worked tirelessly. Not once did their leathery digits leave my skin-tight cocoon and not once did their roaming hands tend to my now bulging arousal. I groaned and involuntarily bucked my hips up to try and guide their ministrations, but the gasmasked behemoths simply disregarded my unspoken wishes and continued ignoring the one thing that demanded their attention.

Only when my voice rose up to emit another half-hearted request for them to stop did one of the terrifyingly large palms slowly leave the fray and start gliding up my chest and neck. I twisted my head away and tried getting a call for help out, but the impossibly enormous hand effortlessly slid up my neck and up my jawline before settling itself on top of my protesting face and clamping down on it.

"No! Stommphhh..." was all I managed to blurt out before the near entirety of my visage was swallowed up beneath the absolute widest and beefiest of leather-clad palms.

My body convulsed and my darlex-covered erection throbbed as one hand massaged my thighs and the other two began converging on my utterly defenceless crotch. I bucked my hips up again, but my faceless captors paid no heed to that. Their superbly broad fingers kept kneading and pressing into my groin, rubbing against both sides of my painfully swollen erection but never actually raising a finger up to touch it.

I was quite literally on the verge of suffocating when the smothering handgag left my face and continued its upward ascent past my forehead. Much to my imminent surprise though, I didn't even get the chance to properly fill my lungs with air that a second beastly palm - this one belonging to my other captor - slid up to replace the recently departed one.

"Nnnmphh." came my desperate attempt to cry out for help, just as everything from my chin all the way up to my brow once again found itself smothered beneath a speech-impeeding airtight seal.

Each time a smothering palm would leave my face, another one would immediately rise up to replace it.
Only during the brief seconds separating the departure and arrival of new handgags did any air make it into my burning lungs.

My erection was positively trembling with envy and engorged by that point, but still, my torturously silent captors kept dancing around it. Their beastly fingers continued kneading my crotch, massaging the area surrounding the base of my boner, rubbing my thighs and teasing my nipples.

When their stupendously gargantuan hands finally pulled away from my face and body, I was able to catch my breath, fill my lungs up to capacity and voice my aggressive demands.

"Who the fuck are you guys?! Let me go! Get me out of this stupid sack!" I growled, putting on a brave front and struggling in vain to defeat the body-hugging sleepsack restraint. The order to be quiet and the command to stop resisting never came.
Only the cocking of their heads and the cacophonic orchestra of their filtered breathing.

*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*
*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*
*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*
*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*

"What d'you guys want with me? Why are you doing this?" I asked, repeating the same questions I'd voiced multiple times and betraying the growing sense of urgency I felt.

I watched as the masked assailant on my left grabbed what looked like a big black duffle bag from off the floor, and then watched as the one on my right unfolded his legs and began unlacing the monstrously oversized boots adorning his equally oversized soles.

"Wait...wait, what are you doing?" I asked, a look of confusion and panic immediately lining my features as the supremely colossal man's left boot came off with a sickeningly wet plop.

No less than two or three seconds went by that the foulest of odours began permeating the bedroom.

"Oh, god..."

*Sniff Sniff*

"Oh, GOD! What the fuck?!"

By the time the gasmasked behemoth managed to get his second boot off, I was grimacing and struggling like mad to get away from the impossibly overpowering reek now building up around him. I watched with wide fearful eyes as the duffle bag-rummaging intruder pulled an uber wide roll of black duct tape out, and then turned my panicked face around to see the unbooted goliath on my right slowly peeling his socks off.

Had it not been for the downright ghastly state of the gargantuan man's discarded tube socks, I would've no doubt been flabbergasted by the sheer size of his enormous feet and the insane fatness of his lint-infested toes.

So absorbed I was by the repugnant appearance of his positively massive socks that I barely registered the approach of my other captor. At least, not until I felt a gloved hand slide itself beneath the back of my skull and then felt my head being raised up off the squishy mattress.

My eyes tore away from the sight of the barefooted hulk slowly putting his boots back on and focused on the equally imposing figure now holding my head in one hand.

I scanned his gasmasked face, peered into his red-hued goggles and felt the humidity and moistness of his breath as warm air rushed out of his breathing unit.

*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*
*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*
*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*

The masked leviathan said nothing. He simply held my head up with one of those freakishly ginormous gloved hands of his and then unhurriedly extended his other hand out to grab one of his accomplice's tube socks.

"No! No no no! NO!" I franticly cried out, struggling vehemently against my body-hugging sack restraint and fighting in vain to try and defeat the downright beastly fingers that prevented me from turning my head away.

As soon as I saw the colossal wadding approach, I clenched my jaw tight and pressed my lips together. My unwillingness to allow the repulsive fabric from entering my mouth eventually caused a burning in my lungs; something which inevitably resulted in my nasal airways flaring open in a quest to supply me with oxygen.

I took a big whiff of air and practically went ballistic from the indescribable stench that immediately spilt into my nostrils.

The barefooted goliath's soles were about the same size as Nick's, but the impossibly cheesy reek wafting out of his tube socks instantly alerted me to the fact that he wasn't my boyfriend. I could recognise my fatherly lover's rotten foot odour from a mile away, and this certainly wasn't it. The stench now permeating my nostrils was every bit as terrible as Nick's - if not worst - but several orders of magnitude cheesier than anything my boyfriend could produce.

Right after that single whiff, I gagged and broke down into a series of panicked coughs. My body convulsed and my face went crosse-eyed. To say that the sock was nauseating would've been something of a euphemism. It wasn't just nauseating, it was puke-inducing! I wanted to barf so bad and was quite literally terror-stricken and mortified by the prospect of being made to suck on it.

Part of me was momentarily duped into believing that wouldn't happen when the brute holding my head up tossed the putrid sock back down to the duvet. My self-delusions were quickly dispelled when he instead clamped his hand around the underside of my jaw and forced me to watch the other behemoth slowly pulling his boots back on.

The preposterously burly riot cop finished lacing his boots up and then snatched one of the dreadfully reeking socks he'd peeled off before scooching towards me and approaching my immobilised head.

I cried out and struggled to get away, but my other captor's tremendously beefy fingers had my cheeks crushed to my gums and my head in a vice-like grip.

I had no choice but to eye the approach of his sock-wielding counterpart and had no choice but to watch in absolute horror as lustrous gloved fingers leisurely tucked the sock's pristine-looking leg tube into the mind-blowingly rotten lower half of it.

I watched as the gasmasked giant sat on his padded knees - with his heavily-armoured legs folded up beneath him and his huge rump positioned on his booted soles - and watched as he menacingly inched his way even closer towards me.

Even as I struggled to get away and whimpered in uncontrollable panic, his gas-masked face betrayed no outward semblance of sympathy.

The 300-pound behemoth simply placed a mammoth hand on my hair-covered dome, joined his equally monumental accomplice in exhaling laboriously over my face, and then presented me with the balled up wad of indescribably putrid fabric he'd peeled off his foot just a short minute ago.

*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*
*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*
*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*

BOUND & GAGGED CHAPTER INDEX
A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS DESIGNED TO MAKE FINDING SPECIFIC SCENES A LOT EASIER

OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Ooooo, Steven is getting Zack's sock!

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

OrdinaryWorld wrote: 2 years ago Ooooo, Steven is getting Zack's sock!
Is he? Remember, Zack is BELOW Nick on the smell-o-meter. I think we might be seeing someone new, like Nick's dad! Agh, I don't know what I want to see more - Nick brought low and captured, or Nick as one of these strange geared-up sentinels!

I'm not normally into gear, but gas masks are definitely needed when bioweapons worse than Nick's socks are employed! And BF, your descriptive prose only gets better with each chapter! Oh, to have my hands on the helpless Steven!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Volobond wrote: 2 years ago
OrdinaryWorld wrote: 2 years ago Ooooo, Steven is getting Zack's sock!
Is he? Remember, Zack is BELOW Nick on the smell-o-meter.
I'm positive this is Zack. Remember during the camping trip when Zack's socks were worse than Nick's? The FO number doesn't mean much when a pair of socks have been worn for weeks on an 18/20 as opposed to a couple of days on a 20/20.

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Wow simply wow! I feel like we are being tortured like Steven is :lol: The process of elimination Steven uses to eliminate Nick in his guessing is awesome, likely I believe we would all do if it was us. I thought of exactly that before I read that paragraph. :mrgreen:

Now most intriguing is who is this? As mentioned in the comments, if it's Nick's dad that would be a wild introduction...But it is open ended still.

How the captor rolls in the 'clean' parts of the sock within, leaving only the putrid parts exposed, highlight perhaps a more sadistic sinister captor or? :lol: Too psychological thinking perhaps on my part :roll:

The anticipation and the long drawn descriptions...are the torture I refer to. Looking forward to what comes next for Steven. I wonder if he will have to endure some sniff training...? :mrgreen: :P
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] that was another great chapter . Those socks are so hot . I love the myster of the last chapters . That steven has now clue who his new torturous are .
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I'm with [mention]Volobond[/mention] when it comes to your descriptive prose. 'Alluring palpitations', 'lustrous gloved fingers leisurely tucked' - just loving it.

I love how our masked couple become a massaging and hand gagging machine working in unison to keep Steven aroused and silent. Their silent, slow, methodical actions are terrifying and exciting in equal measure.

I'm not sure I can take this tension much longer!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

I would be very surprised if Nick's father is one of the captors. If Nick was apprehensive about telling him about Stephen, I doubt he'd be all aboard for a capture and grope mission. I think I have an idea who it is, but I don't want to say. ;) Although Shawn is a possibility. He's almost as big as Nick and scores high on the foot meter. He'd also be game for a stunt like this.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Wow extremely hot chapter! Socks stinkier than anything Nick can produce? Didn't think that was possible with Nick being a 20/20 on the smell meter! As others have pointed out, the sock captor must be either Zack or Nick's dad due to their size and smell. Would be quite the "meet the parents" moment if it turns out to be Mr. Hoffman. Either way I'm excited because we'd get to see Zack's pretty face again or meet the hunky dad!
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

Insane job. Nothing more to say :D
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic