BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE APR 04*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
46%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
4%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
4%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 112

OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

ShadowHusky wrote: 2 years ago I mean, we'd meet at least hahaha
tugstories m/m Melbourne meetup but NOT in the way any of us expected lmaooo

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

Shawn's socks? What did I do to deserve that? Those are a freaking 19! So [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention], you're absolutely right, I'm definitely protesting this!
Banner by Bondagefreak
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

We only need one more protester guys!
Hurry up and let us know if you are faithfull to the team or to your personal pleasure!
As of now, the ones who have firmly said NO are:
1.[mention]Msueta@2[/mention] ( I see that you changed your vote, thank you. So many people nagged you to do, and I'm glad that you listened to them)
2.[mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention]
3.[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention]
4.[mention]GoBucks[/mention]
5.[mention]ShadowHusky[/mention]
6.[mention]Pup[/mention]
7.And me

From all of us 6 have protested from the start and 1 has been persuaded ( for his own good) to do so

We have the majority, guys. Let's not let this slip through our fingers!
Remember that the ones who said yes ( or who have not yet commented) can also persuade us! But I know you will stay strong and true to your word!
Last edited by Sockgaggedman 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

I smell a rat....This reader/sock alignment was totally set up to start a muttony...Random right!

Its like parting the audience and the sea :lol: Eagerly awaiting for more results to prove my theory...

btw what's in the water in Melbourne? :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

socjuc wrote: 2 years ago I smell a rat....This reader/sock alignment was totally set up to start a muttony...Random right!
Agreed! Absolutely no proof that these results are random ;)
The people who wanted milder socks got the shittiest ones, the people who wanted stronger socks got milder ones lmao.

All I know is that I will be very bored for 168 hours!
socjuc wrote: 2 years ago btw what's in the water in Melbourne? :mrgreen:
I genuinely have no clue. Shocking that ALL of the Australian M/M people (me, ShadowHusly, Ossassin, Socksbound) are in Melbournian suburbs, or in a regional area that directly borders Melbourne! Also, I'm pretty sure two of us actually live in nearly the exact same suburb, which is a bit strange.

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

As much as I'm enjoying this amusing speculation, I assure you guys that this round's results were random and that all future rounds will be randomised as well.

I had a lot of fun compiling the results of this first round and I knew that they'd provoke quite a fuss on your part.
Then again, no matter how many times I generate random results, I'm fairly certain that the opposition to them will be quite strong.

I know some of you prefer to think with the head between your legs rather than the head atop your shoulders when it comes to socks and footwear, but in a real-life scenario, no one would be okay dealing with socks worn by: Chris, Phil, Big Mike, Andrew, Mitch, Shawn, Zack or Nick.

I mean, there's smelly and then there's RAUNCHY.
My point is, no matter how long we keep this game going, there's always going to be some unhappy/unlucky folk.

Right now we have an inexperienced and (dare I say, naive) young sub *[mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention]* passing up the most sought after socks in the hopes of landing something worse. Considering the fact that Kyle is smack in the centre of the foot odour severity scale, our young Italian friend is taking quite a gamble 8-)

His calls for mass protesting may lead a lot of you off a cliff.
Then again, they also might prove a blessing. Let's hope our other friends log in soon.

Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Right now we have an inexperienced and (dare I say, naive) young sub *@Sockgaggedman* passing up the most sought after socks in the hopes of landing something worse. Considering the fact that Kyle is smack in the centre of the foot odour severity scale, our young Italian friend is taking quite a gamble 8-)
Good point. But yet again, who likes the perfect?
His calls for mass protesting may lead a lot of you off a cliff.
Then again, they also might prove a blessing. Let's hope our other friends log in soon.
Call it my italian nature, but I am making a little gag changing dictatorship agains the Lucky or the ones who are pleased with their soon to be gags :lol:
Last edited by Sockgaggedman 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Footsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Footsub »

I may have gotten off relatively lightly with Ryan’s, but I’m going to protest anyway - I wouldn’t be protesting (unlike others....) if I had Nick or Zach - not my style :)
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Footsub wrote: 2 years ago I may have gotten off relatively lightly with Ryan’s, but I’m going to protest anyway - I wouldn’t be protesting (unlike others....) if I had Nick or Zach - not my style :)
Thank youuuuuu!
[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] ,we reached 8 members, we have what is needed!
Now you need to bestow on us our future and permanent gags!
I am waiting anxiously for what new instrument of either torture or pleasure will fall upon me and others! :D
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] Woah there, boi. I think I now understand the nature of your unhappiness with these results.
I realise the events of Book IV are well over a year old now, but it might be worth going back to reread them.

You would in no be the guaranteed winner against Joshua in a contest of physical prowess.
He may be a bit shorter than you, but at 77 kilos, he's got some muscle over his bones and is no pushover.
The only reason why you differentiate him from his fellow (albeit much beefier jocks) is 'cause he's much cheerier and quick-witted.
Underestimating his physical prowess could prove your undoing, boi.

You may be tall, but you are twinky. Your extra height advantage would most likely prove useless against a jock that is both older and more solidly built than you.

Claiming that Kyle's socks are not smelly and/or dirty is your second mistake.

Kyle's socks/shoes/feet are VERY smelly. Steven has a thing for strong-smelling feet, and he had trouble handling the funk festering inside Kyle's shoes. Kyle's footwear is borderline danger-zone and Steven can't handle anything stronger than his.

The balance between acridity and cheesiness of Kyle's foot odour, along with its potency and strength is what drove Steven over the top when he was forced to sample shoes. Kyle's odour is his favourite, followed by Joshua's, Joey's, Brad's and etc.

For fans of serious foot odour and strong, cheesy funk, Kyle's shoes/socks would be heaven-on-Earth.
As soon as you move past Kyle, you're entering the no-go zone.

Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

Just have to say that the last two pages are really fun to read so I hope it continues :lol:
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Ummmm Please sir take your time about shuffling up the gags! We have not heard from all just yet.

...and well I kind of lucked out and got Switzerland (aka Joey), and I now fear my fate.... :lol: Unless I get struck by lightening and get him again... :roll:
Banner by Bondagefreak
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

I’m fairly sure of my decision to accept Brads to keep.
I know my tolerance levels and frankly most of the others on the market are looking a fair bit above that.
Please let me keep my somewhat more merciful outcome :D
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

I'll take my chances as long as I don't get Phil's ratty fucks. Though who's to say that pushing another round won't increase the stakes. We can't shuffle forever.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] Considering the fact that probably no one will be okay dealing with Phil's raunchy fucks, I could possibly be interested in putting his socks up for a vote. Meaning that you guys (everyone reading B&G) can publically or privately weigh in on who you think should be forced to launder his shitty wads.

Would probably cause quite the little civil war on here.
Either way, my PM inbox remains open 8-)

wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

This is a beautiful thing to read!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

This has been a very entertaining interlude! In particular I think there's an overly pushy and verbose Italian who needs to be introduced to a sock sooner rather than later! ;)
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Footsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Footsub »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago @Sockgaggedman Woah there, boi. I think I now understand the nature of your unhappiness with these results.
I realise the events of Book IV are well over a year old now, but it might be worth going back to reread them.

You would in no be the guaranteed winner against Joshua in a contest of physical prowess.
He may be a bit shorter than you, but at 77 kilos, he's got some muscle over his bones and is no pushover.
The only reason why you differentiate him from his fellow (albeit much beefier jocks) is 'cause he's much cheerier and quick-witted.
Underestimating his physical prowess could prove your undoing, boi.

You may be tall, but you are twinky. Your extra height advantage would most likely prove useless against a jock that is both older and more solidly built than you.

Claiming that Kyle's socks are not smelly and/or dirty is your second mistake.

Kyle's socks/shoes/feet are VERY smelly. Steven has a thing for strong-smelling feet, and he had trouble handling the funk festering inside Kyle's shoes. Kyle's footwear is borderline danger-zone and Steven can't handle anything stronger than his.

The balance between acridity and cheesiness of Kyle's foot odour, along with its potency and strength is what drove Steven over the top when he was forced to sample shoes. Kyle's odour is his favourite, followed by Joshua's, Joey's, Brad's and etc.

For fans of serious foot odour and strong, cheesy funk, Kyle's shoes/socks would be heaven-on-Earth.
As soon as you move past Kyle, you're entering the no-go zone.

Sir, not be impertinent but I’m not sure there is a no go zone 8-) 8-)
Footsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Footsub »

On the topic of the poll, I’ve had the same kinks for a long time and B&G ticks all my boxes.

Construction guys - check.

Rank socks, shoes and feet - check.

Gags and bondage - check.

Heavier doms - check.

Predicaments and situational stuff - check.

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] - this deserves some sort of prize, and the roulette game is genius. Hats off to you sir!

Phil’s socks - I’m not going to volunteer, though I think people know my thoughts on Phil as a bit of something different, his attitude makes him hot. Perhaps the organiser for all of the objections ;)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention]
I'm glad you guys are enjoying this little fiasco as much as I am ;) As stated in the roulette game's opening post, I went only for those who've been reviewing this story for some time and who've explicitly hinted at having a thing for smelly socks and footwear. We've had a lot of polls these past six months. I thought it might be fun to shake things up a little and feature something different this week.

[mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention]

I know that you guys have already reached the minimum requirement for having the 1st round results overturned, but I'm going to allow a few more hours to pass before moving on to round two. I'm really hoping [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] and [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] log in before then, but if not, we're simply going to move along to the next round. The drug my henchmen used to knock them out during transport must be affecting their system a little more than anticipated. Either way, those four are bound for a surprise when they finally come to 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

CrownedLoy76
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CrownedLoy76 »

Oh no this predicament ive found myself is just TERRIBLE... tee hee...

BUT i choose to accept! I feel I definitely lucked out given what the potential alternatives were
Snapchat: CrownedLoy76 Kik: CrownedLoy76
Whitestorm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Whitestorm »

Wow, Corey ? :o

He’s gorgeous!! Well, I say bring it on 😋 plus his socks don’t look too bad.

I accept !
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

WELCOME TO
THE B&G RUSSIAN ROULETTE GAME

APOLOGIES TO THOSE OF YOU WHO WERE LOOKING FORWARD TO THE GAGS ASSIGNED
ON THE 1ST ROUND OF RANDOM DRAWS. UNFORTUNATELY FOR YOU, YOUR FELLOW CAPTIVES
HAVE DECIDED THAT A MASS PROTEST WAS IN ORDER TO OVERTURN THOSE RESULTS.

AS AGREED, A NEW ROUND OF RANDOMLY CHOSEN RESULTS WILL NOW COME INTO EFFECT,
WITH ONE NOT-SO-RANDOM TWEAK DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND.

[mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention]

THE LOT OF YOU WILL SPEND THE ENTIRETY OF ONE WEEK (THAT'S 168 HOURS) MUMMIFIED
NEXT TO EACH OTHER AND FORCED TO LAUNDER A SOCK FROM ONE OF THE FOLLOWING MEN.

THESE RESULTS ARE FINAL & DEFINITIVE
BEFORE WE MOVE ON TO THE SHOE-SNIFFING ROUND, YOU EACH GET TO
PERFORM ONE FINAL ACTION (LISTED AS "A" OR "B" IN THE LISTING BELOW)

ARE YOU GUYS READY?
NO? AW, TOO BAD. THE RESULTS ARE ALREADY COMING IN.

[mention]ShadowHusky[/mention]
FINAL ROUND RESULT: ZACK
AVAILABLE CHOICES
A) Open up & surrender your mouth
B) Scream for help and go down fighting

[mention]Whitestorm[/mention]
FINAL ROUND RESULT: ANDREW
AVAILABLE CHOICES

[mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention]
FINAL ROUND RESULT: MITCH
AVAILABLE CHOICES

[mention]gaggedfeety[/mention]
FINAL ROUND RESULT: BRAD
AVAILABLE CHOICES

[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention]
FINAL ROUND RESULT: SHAWN
AVAILABLE CHOICES

[mention]Msueta@2[/mention]
FINAL ROUND RESULT: CHRIS
AVAILABLE CHOICES

[mention]GoBucks[/mention]
FINAL ROUND RESULT: COREY
AVAILABLE CHOICES

[mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention]
FINAL ROUND RESULT: PHIL
*assigned by popular demand*
AVAILABLE CHOICES

[mention]socjuc[/mention]
FINAL ROUND RESULT: RYAN
AVAILABLE CHOICES

[mention]Ossassin[/mention]
FINAL ROUND RESULT: JOSHUA
AVAILABLE CHOICES

[mention]Footsub[/mention]
FINAL ROUND RESULT: BIG MIKE
AVAILABLE CHOICES

[mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention]
FINAL ROUND RESULT: KYLE
AVAILABLE CHOICES

[mention]Pup[/mention]
FINAL ROUND RESULT: NICK
AVAILABLE CHOICES

[mention]4toes[/mention]
FINAL ROUND RESULT: JOEY
AVAILABLE CHOICES

Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

On the one hand Josh is more my type ;)
On the other as this is a marginally worse sock let’s go down fighting, besides at least that way I’ll likely get wrestled down :oops:
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Well I don't know that I necessarily agreed to this....but [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] you so graciously imposed this little mini-tale upon us....

And I suppose Ryan's sock stench is worse than Joey's (though I haven't seen his rating on the sockometer yet that I recall), but I believe I would instinctively fight against it...furthering my humiliation I suppose.....

I'm sorry [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] but wow....you are in some serious trouble..... :lol: :lol: Karma is a bitch. And this isn't quite like Vegas is it?
Banner by Bondagefreak
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic