BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE JAN 08*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
45%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
5%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
5%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 111

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Guardianbound wrote: 1 year ago I'm getting the feeling Steven is going to get exactly what he wants, Jeremy's revenge, and then some, Nick/Zack coming back to see Steven and Jeremy playing around instead of doing what they're supposed to do. Love how Jeremy made his situation worse and got some good sniffs of Nick's armpit musk.
It is still only 6 o'clock in the morning - far too early to be learning how to make soufflés! I'm sure they'll knuckle down before Nick and Zach get back, not that they need an excuse to have some fun with their bois!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Oh, poor Jeremy, getting caught in pit stank and under Steven's surprisingly devious thumb!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Mummybag[/mention] and [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention]
Some surprising results again. You both got an almost even number of points for two candidates.
Both of you have Nick in 1st place with Zack very close behind. Your best match (out of the given three) is NICK!

Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Even if I am pretty much on board with Steven's way of thinking I must say that the guy is quite devilish!

While I myself would, too, do ANYTHING to have something that Zack has worn and sweat in at the receiving end of a punishment I am still baffled by our young switchy dom's choice of gag. Of course, it would be stupid to think that Jeremy didn't experience his fair share of musky jockstraps, socks and so on while living with Zack, but still, Shawn is quite literally on a next tier (19 level foot odor>18 level foot odor; no hard maths here)
Even if I wouldn't particularly mind if Jeremey, the usurper of all of Zack's attention, would magically and mysteriously disappear one day, I still pity him to some extent.

Can't wait to see his reaction, but more importantly: can't wait to see his revenge! :twisted:
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

Heyya [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] glad I had to chance to drop in like this even for a while... Work has been really hectic. Thank you for still including and remembering me sir.

Here are my answers:
A. 4
B. 2
C. 2
D. 4
E. 2
F. 2
G. 2

Hope to catch up with the story soon, but will surely let you know.
maliki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by maliki »

A - 2
B - 2
C - 3
D - 5
E - 4
F - 4
G - 1
H - 1

What a fun idea! I wonder who I’ll get
Shadowtied2294
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shadowtied2294 »

A.3
B.1
C.3
D.5
E.1
F.3
G.2
H.1
Shadowtied2294
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shadowtied2294 »

Also can't wait for the next chapter!
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

A3
B2
C3
D1
E 4
F 5
G 3
H 2
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Welcome to the adventure [mention]maliki[/mention]! I was really surprised to see your name pop up here. I had no idea you were following this thread! Also a special welcome back to you EJ ([mention]Shadowtied2294[/mention]). Positively thrilled to have the both of you on here!

[mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Shadowtied2294[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention]
Something must be in the air today, as all four of your answers came back with identical results.
As it turns out, all four of you would be ideal matchups for ZACK!

For those who may be interested, I've asked Steven to answer the questionnaire as well.
Here are his answers:

Needy/Independent: 1
Sensitive/Hardened: 2
Cautious/Adventurous: 1
Calm/Playful: 3
Chaotic/Structured: 2
Forgiving/Grudgeholding: 2
Jovial/Serious: 3
Submissive/Dominant: 1

Best match for Steven is NICK!

Shadowtied2294
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shadowtied2294 »

I wouldn't mind getting to know zack a bit more. ;) Thank you as well for the warm welcome.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

The game is rigged...I am so getting in trouble :lol: :lol:

Sorry I couldn't resist :)

translation: Love this communal interaction...
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
sws91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sws91 »

bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago We've got 24 results in, but we're still waiting for answers from: @OrdinaryWorld @Msueta@2 @jammer212 @smushboy @luiggi87 @blackbound @sws91 @CorbD91 @Mummybag @Mitchelaiden @zzzz12333211 @user3434658 @Whitestorm @EJTied22 @LockedCheeseBird @4toes @subguybr @Trainedsub @SquashMeDown @cherryboy @Boston2265 @Hornysub @vincenzotognolo22 @Pantyhose971 @Tsuhaya @Wedgieboy69 @Ayu @Ropelover98 @Starcomet @chadmc90 @squirrel @gaggedfeety
This looks like fun!

A - 4
B - 4
C - 2
D - 3
E - 3
F - 5
G - 3
H - 2
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

Oh cool! I ended up with Zack. It has always been a toss coin for me between Nick and Zack. I am always drifting between them.

Can't we just have the best of worlds of these two fine men? Wish we can have them in just one person (but I guess we already know someone who fits the bill) :lol: :lol: :lol:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]sws91[/mention]
Nice to see you on here, buddy! Your best match is ZACK!

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

POLL NO.22 FINAL RESULTS
SCROLL DOWN FOR THE NEW POLL

Huge thanks to all those of you who answered the latest poll. We've been running polls on B&G for a bit over a year now and with 51 respondents, this 22nd poll is one of the popular ones we've had so far.

Results-wise, the poll has been quite informative. If we group you guys into three categories (those who like the inflatable curfew plug, those who don't and those who are ambivalent/moderately aroused by it) here's what we get.

61% of readers really like the plug gag
22% are more or less indifferent to it
18% dislike it or disapprove of its use

THE NEW POLL
VOTE AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD!

IF YOU WERE LYING FACE UP ON A LARGE BED AND GIVEN THE CHOICE TO RIM NICK, SHAWN OR ZACK, WOULD YOU ACCEPT? IF SO, WHICH OF THE THREE WOULD YOU RATHER SERVICE?
IF YOU'D DECLINE, SCROLL UP AND SEE THE OTHER POLL OPTIONS.

SCROLL UP TO THE TOP OF THE THREAD AND VOTE!

AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION IS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED! SHARE YOUR ANSWERS WITH US!
SILENT READERS AND FIRST-TIME POSTERS ARE WELCOME!

[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]SquashMeDown[/mention] [mention]cherryboy[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Ayu[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]Starcomet[/mention] [mention]chadmc90[/mention] [mention]Tomat0skins[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Shadowtied2294[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 1 year ago, edited 3 times in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Sorry, just no rimmin for me. I just can't hang with it!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

I was, and still am, very much torn between two choices of the poll, so I chose to deal with with my indecisiveness like I deal with drawing blood at doctor appointments: all in one go and fast!

My first possible choice was NEVER! RIMMING IS GROSS AND I WON'T DO IT NO MATTER HOW HOT THE GUY IS!
I wouldn't outright say it's "gross" because, simply, I have never experienced/dealt with rimming! :lol: (" how can you hate from outside the club when you can't even get it?" type of situation). But from how it has been described literary on here, I wouldn't really say it would give me much pleasure to perform the act!

The second option and the one I ended up going with was, of course: ACCEPT! I WOULD CHOOSE TO SERVICE ZACK!
The funny thing about this one was that the power of choice, of all things, made me doubt picking it. Had we been helpless subs it this poll who simply HAD to rim a guy, but who were given the PRIVILEGE of choosing to which master they would offer their services there would have been no such things as second thoughts circling my mind, yet since we, theoretically, can decline I was presented with quite a hard choice for an alternative!
In the end, all be it fictional, be it from curiosity or be it from lust I decided not to refuse or sit out this whole rimming operation. And from there the choice of master was quite simple!

In conclusion, Masters, big choices, but really just choices in general, can be quite hard on the poor subs, as I've come to see. So don't hesitate and take the choices for them! Sometimes multiple possibilities are just TOO MANY possibilities, so take the initiative and narrow them to just one! All for the subs!👍
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Very interesting poll. I was torn between Zack and Shawn but ended up deciding on Zack.
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

I am afraid I also went for the boring choice of never.
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

As a guy who works in the medical field, I find rimming to be gross and something I wouldn't do or receive. No matter if the person had cleaned it very well and all, still a nope to me.
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

ACCEPT! I WOULD CHOOSE TO SERVICE ZACK!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Stormee wrote: 1 year ago As a guy who works in the medical field, I find rimming to be gross and something I wouldn't do or receive. No matter if the person had cleaned it very well and all, still a nope to me.
I'll have to agree with this, unfortunately.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Obviously I am accepting! I would deep rim all of them, line them up! I was really torn which one to pick, but I ended up voting Shawn. The last time he appeared, he really wanted a rim job and I really wanted Steven to give him one. Since he didn't, I'd be happy to step up in his place.

But man do I want to yank down Zack's baby blue briefs of Nick's army green boxers and do the same to them.
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

I could maybe possibly with persistence be talked into rimming Shawn, if there were a number of factors.
This was actually a pretty hard one compared to most for me :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic