BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE APR 04*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
46%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
4%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
4%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 112

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

POLL NO.11 FINAL RESULTS
SCROLL DOWN FOR THE NEW POLL

SPECIAL THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED ON THE POLL.
EVEN BIGGER THANKS TO THOSE WHO VOTED + TOOK THE TIME TO SHARE THEIR VOTES WITH US!

ALTHOUGH THE COMMENTS POINT TOWARD A POTENTIALLY TIGHT RACE,
ZACK HOLDS A STUNNING 2-ON-1 LEAD OVER SHAWN AND THE COLLEGE CABAL.

THE NEW POLL
INVOLVING ALL CHARACTERS OF THE B&G VERSE

YOURSELF AND THE ENTIRETY OF THE B&G + EASY PREY CREW ARE GOING ON A WEEKEND-LONG CAMPING TRIP. THE FIFTEEN OF YOU ARE GOING TO BE SPLIT UP INTO THREE TENTS, WITH FIVE OCCUPANTS IN EACH. IF I COULD TELEPORT YOU INTO THAT SCENARIO AND GIVE YOU THE POWER TO CHOOSE YOUR FOUR (4) TENT MATES, WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE?

DO NOT TRY TO ARRANGE THE TENTS IN ORDER OF WHO YOU THINK SHOULD END UP TOGETHER. WHETHER STEVEN AND NICK ARE IN THE SAME TENT OR NOT IS COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT.
THIS IS NOT ABOUT STEVEN OR JEREMY. THIS IS ABOUT YOU AND ONLY YOU.

VOTE IN THE POLL & JUSTIFY YOUR FOUR CHOICES IN THE COMMENTS SECTION

YOU MUST SELECT FOUR TENT MATES.
YOU MAY CHANGE YOUR VOTE(S) AT ANY TIME.

SCROLL UP TO THE TOP OF THE THREAD AND VOTE!

AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION IS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED! SHARE YOUR ANSWERS WITH US!
SILENT READERS AND FIRST TIME POSTERS ARE WELCOME!

[mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention]
[mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]SquashMeDown[/mention] [mention]cherryboy[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention]
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Well I chose Nick and Zack for reasons that shall remain obvious. I figure they're going to be runaway favorites anyway, so no explanation is needed, I think.

I'm a Mike fan, and I feel he'd be quite the cuddler in the tent. I'd like to have some alone time with him. Although I don't know how happy he'd be without his video games! I also chose Joey because he has the allure of mystery. We know so little about him and I'm fascinated. I'd love to take the opportunity to test out his rope skills get to know him better.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Way too hard to choose.

I chose Zack, Big Mike, Joshua, and Joey. Though if I was given the chance, I would have opted out for a larger tent to house more

Zack is obvious, as mentioned already and likely we need one of Nick or Zack to ensure there is a state of calm. I chose Joshua coz I feel he would stir up trouble and egg on the other characters at my expense of course :lol: The others Joey and Big Mike I include as I believe it would be interesting to see their dom sides being exposed... :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Okay, it comes down to a simple question of survivability, because I know I won't live through a night of poisoned air. So give me Steven, Jeremy, Ethan, and Joey, my (comparatively) sweet-footed subs and the mysterious college boy. Hey, maybe it can be my job to keep the boys wrapped up and, ahem, entertained while the others go do boring camping stuff like fishing or whatever :P

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Well I chose one of the scariest tent arrangements possible: Nick, Zack, Shawn & Brad. The 3 biggest and stinkiest men in the group plus the most sadistic in Brad. Have to say I kind of miss the guy! I know he kind of had to be cut out of the picture for safety concerns... but still

At least knight Zack will be there to keep things from going too far. The smell in that tent however, would be worse than a locker room after a game :twisted:
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I picked nick , shawn , kyle , josh . I think they are four of the hottest guys .
CrownedLoy76
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CrownedLoy76 »

I went for Nick, Zack, Shawn, and Brad because they are the guys with the stinkiest footwear and I'm a glutton for punishment
Snapchat: CrownedLoy76 Kik: CrownedLoy76
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Fun tool to randomise who you get stuck with, if it was randomly decided

On my 4 I got Steven, Jer, Ethan and Joey - My nostrils lucked out lmao.

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

I’d love to be in the tent where Steven, Nick, Brad and Joshua are. And then have lots of sleepingbags and rope with it!
Last edited by Mummybag 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

OrdinaryWorld wrote: 2 years ago Fun tool to randomise who you get stuck with, if it was randomly decided

Nope! Sorry, buddy-boi. There's no way you're going to be spending the weekend-camping trip in a tent with three other boyz (Steven, Jeremy & Ethan) and only one Alpha to supervise you all. No way in hell! I also have my doubts about the chances of that wheel of fortune of yours landing you all four of the lowest-ranked FO guys. Very fishy.

You're going to have to come up with a more balanced group of tentmates, or I may have to let your fellow readers decide for you or take a few spins of that wheel myself 8-)

[mention]Volobond[/mention] can get away with those choices because he'd help Joey keep the three runts under control. You wouldn't.

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

There’re definitely some braver souls than me on here – I hope it’s a big tent with good ventilation!

My choices are:

Daddy Nick – just couldn’t leave him out. We need someone to keep things under control and ensure everyone gets to bed at a sensible time so they are well rested for the next day’s activities.

Joshua – a mischievous young lad who you know is just going to liven things up. He knows how to have some fun with a captive boy.

Phil – there’s just something about this cocky skaterboy that I find hard to resist. I love the way he takes full advantage of any opportunity that comes his way and we’ve got Nick on hand to take him down when he goes too far.

Joey – it’s just that air of mystery about him!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago
OrdinaryWorld wrote: 2 years ago Fun tool to randomise who you get stuck with, if it was randomly decided

Nope! Sorry, buddy-boi. There's no way you're going to be spending the weekend-camping trip in a tent with three other boyz (Steven, Jeremy & Ethan) and only one Alpha to supervise you all. No way in hell! I also have my doubts about the chances of that wheel of fortune of yours landing you all four of the lowest-ranked FO guys. Very fishy.

You're going to have to come up with a more balanced group of tentmates, or I may have to let your fellow readers decide for you or take a few spins of that wheel myself 8-)

@Volobond can get away with those choices because he'd help Joey keep the three runts under control. You wouldn't.
I legitimately got those 4! Just to make you happy, I did it again - Chris, Jeremy, Josh, Brad. Happy? ;)

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

OrdinaryWorld wrote: 2 years ago
I legitimately got those 4! Just to make you happy, I did it again - Chris, Jeremy, Josh, Brad. Happy? ;)
No munchkin, I'm not happy.
By using a random generator, you're basically negating the whole point of this exercise.
Try to focus on the scenario I gave you. I can teleport you to B&G and you can choose your four tentmates for the weekend.
You'll be spending three whole nights with them!

Be true to yourself and pick the four guys you'd most like to spend your evenings with.
No random generator, mister ;)
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

My picks for the poll are:
1. Zack! It should come as no surprise that I would choose to be in a tent with my master, my daddy and my God! Ancient Egyptians don't stand a chance to the level the worship that I would do to my very own two Gods: his right and his left foot! :lol:
By now the air in the test in already not indicated for human nostrils, but let's see how I can make the situation even worse for my poor lungs! :twisted:

2. Secondly, we have Nick. While I don't like Mr. Pufferman as much as I adore Zack he is my Master's friend and an upper level alfa, so it is only fit that I respect him too. If I am to be honest, I only chose him for his top ranking foot odor, so he can just take his shoes and socks off and leave the tent for me :lol:
Whenever Nick enters a room without shoes the air instantly becomes unbreathable! But if you add his stench and combine it with the one of Zack a gas mask is your only choice! Which is why if they left me without a gasmask in the tent they will further torture me than just putting me in one. So think it smart, guys!

3. Thirdly, Shawn. It may as well be in the family because Nick's cousin was chosen for the exact same thing as him: his foot odor! Neither of the hunks seem to be interested in torture or anything playful besides tickling after the gag, which is one of the reasons why they only make it on the list because of their strangely smelly and large feet!
If you ever want to punish your nose with something these three smells got you more than covered!

4. And last but not least: Andrew! If I have the opportunity to take characters from two different stories you know I will take it! While Andrew's feet do not smell as bad as the others, with some long wear hours and his bad sock changing I think he can still be a worthy contestant! But be sure that if his father would have been an option he would easily beat his son in this contest! :lol:
And in the end all the doms foot odor combined will result in a 18,5 smell on the odor chart. A full point over my very max tolerance level, so it can't be that fun :lol:
So with these four the air in the tent will be one to rival Chernobyl I think you can imagine that I would be screaming my guts out if I ever had to be placed in such place, which is why I took the liberty to think about the gags these three will impose on me:

Since Andrew has the least smelly feet ( if you think 17 is little :lol: ) he will get to punish my mouth first!
He might only have 17 level smelly feet, but after almost three weeks of constant wearing, I can't imagine these would taste too good!

Then they will go from least to best liked by me, so that I can spent the night gagged with master's socks!

So Shawn:

Having the second smelliest feet would mean that sucking on this guy's socks wouldn't really be my wish. Especially since I don't even like him that much!
But a sub is a sub, so :
Choke. Choke. Choke.
Gag. Gag. Gag .
Swear in sock. Swear in sock.
Gag. Gag. Gag.

Next, Nick:
Nick would have been a great master and gag choice, had he not been so outshined by his beefy friend, Zack!
For me he is a mear second or third gag choice. And he isn't even playful after the gag. The most be will do is crush me under his weight if the decides that my body looks like a good chair.
So thanks, but no. I'll let Steven or some other hardcore Nick fan have him!

And the last, the one who made all of this worth it, Zack:
I'm not going to praise him yet again, so I am just going to show you what he can, and WILL give you if you pick him:
- smelly feet
- smelly socks
- smelly shoes ( but just saying smelly for all of these is an understatement)
- playfulness before and after the gag
- smothering
- charm
- tease
- torture
- a lot of muscles to worship and the list goes on and on..
So all of this for in just one guy?! Sign me up, please! :P

In this scenario most people would give each guy a chance to get his socks smelled, I took this a bit further, so after me all the guys would have their socks cleaned!

Now I don't know how balanced this is, with two complete doms, a passive dom and a complete sub, but I see it as giving the the doms an easier time by only focusing all their time, torture and smell on one. It's a win win! ( if you count coughing and gagging for a night straight a win :lol: )
I know some might say that Nick or Zack can easily take Andrew down and make him a sock cleaning sub like myself too, and I also know they could, but please let me be the only cleaning machine! I think Andrew would be on my side too. Because having your socks cleaned by a sub is better than cleaning an alfa's moldy socks in some people's opinion, yet I can't seem to understand why... :lol:
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

My Picks based on my reading through Chapter 17 "The Fishing Trip."

1. Nick
2. Steven
3. Brad

And since we had to pick 4, I went for:

4. Big Mike

His name sounds intriguing :o
I can't wait to meet him. :evil: :evil:
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago Also want to give a quick welcome back shoutout to my special friend @NeedControl who's been MIA for the past year.
Welcome back, buddy-boi! We've missed you!
Awh, thank you! 😋

I'm only beginning the somewhat daunting process of catching up on all the goodness that's come out in the last twelve months, and reading through notifications is the first of many steps... I hope to soon get caught up on this epic! 🖤🖤🖤
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Almost 30 voters but so few of you willing to share your votes with us!
Here's to hoping all you silent voters will shed some light on your respective choices.

The top three spots currently belong to Nick, Zack and Joshua.
Interestingly enough, we have Shawn and Andrew neck-to-neck for that fourth spot, with both Kyle and Phil just a single vote behind them.

[mention]NeedControl[/mention]
We're so very glad to have you back on board, boi!
Seeing as how it's been a long time, I'd recommend you go back to the final chapter of Book IV before restarting the college saga.
BOOK IV ENDING: CHAPTER 178 "THE FAIRYTALE LIFE"
Keep us posted on your progress.

I'd also like to take a moment to welcome another longtime reader.
Welcome aboard [mention]Gaybondage[/mention]! Since you told me that Steven's saga was responsible for inciting you to join this forum, I'm hoping you'll pop in every now and then and answer the BOUND & GAGGED QUESTIONNAIRE. We'd love to hear your thoughts and get to know more about you through your answers.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 291 - A JOURNEY'S END
Monday, May 25 (9:40 AM)

A mixture of heaven and hell washed over me as huge leather-clad fingers dug into my body and exploited my most vulnerable areas.

The thin layer of darlex fabric spread taut against my skin afforded no protection against my ridiculously sexy brown-haired assailant's crazed attacks. Even worse was the fact that my engorged arousal was sticking out of the body-hugging restraint and drawing a somewhat growing amount of attention from those curious fingers.

"Hahaha! Someone sure looks happy to be getting some attention right now." Zack cheered on, his thick leather jacket and gloves creaking noisily as he dug his fingers into my sides and tickled my defenceless ribs and stomach.

"You had a lot of fun tickling little Jeremy last night, didn't you, boi? Now it's time I returned the favour and gave you a taste of your own medicine." he laughed, giving me a momentary reprieve before pressing his attack and going all-in again.

It didn't take long for my own boyfriend's huge hands and fingers to join the fray. And that's pretty much when all hell broke loose.

The symphony of hypermasculine laughter that ensued intermittently drowned my muffled protests out, but even my most valiant attempts at mounting some sort of defence proved utterly useless against the horde of fingers now aggressively assaulting my vulnerable body.

"Hhhgmmmphh! Hmmpphhggphh! Mmghpphh phhh phh! Mmghpphh phhh phh." I yelled, quite literally screaming for help before choking on the fat sock in my mouth and breaking down into uncontrollable laughter.

I lost pretty much all measure of remaining control when their big hands and fingers converged on my crotch and began digging around the base of my boner.

I must've cried out and screamed a little too loudly at that point, 'cause Zack swiftly moved one of his hands away from the frenzy and absentmindedly clamped it down atop my screaming face.

"Yeah! Tickle-torture, medieval style! " he chuckled, filling the tent with that deep, sexy laughter of his while at the same time paying no heed to the fact that my smallish face was dwarfed by the comparatively massive hand he'd clamped atop it.

I screamed and laughed with vigour as the attacks intensified. But more than anything, I found myself focusing on my leather-clad tormentor's enormous glovegag and freaking out about how huge and smothering it was. With my lips sealed shut and everything from my chin right up to the bottom of my eyes swallowed up beneath Zack's mighty gloved palm, my helpless nostrils were left with no other choice than to contend with a distinct lack of air as well as the overpowering scent of strong-smelling leather.

The brown-haired warrior's thick jacket and gloves continued creaking noisily as his devilish laughter drowned my cries out. Nick too was laughing, but it would've been obvious to anyone that the blond man was deriving a somewhat lesser degree of pleasure from this than his more expressive companion was.

Zack's attacks were fierce and the suffocating hand he kept clamped atop my face was unrelenting. In fact, the only time I got a break from its smothering grip was when its excitable owner turned away and made a move to snatch his buddy's discarded sock from the tent floor.

The smothering glovegag was immediately restored, this time with the added curse of having Nick's toe-scented sock planted firmly on top of my sniff-holes.

I cried out, convulsed and gagged on the powerful reek of my boyfriend's pungent wadding, but Zack just laughed like crazy and kept asking me silly questions about who my accomplice was and what our evil plans were. He insisted on dressing up the scene as though I was some sort of criminal being brought to justice. It was infuriating! But if I'm being honest, it was also kinda hot.

The whole experience probably lasted around five minutes, but by the time my two captors decided to ruffle my hair up and break off their attacks, I was basically reduced to a panting, heaving mess. One whose cock was unfortunately left angrier than ever.

When the attacks on me finally dwindled down and subsided, it was Jeremy's turn to plead in his gag and try to make a run for it. The kid was no stranger to his hunky muscleman's torturous antics. He knew full well he was about to receive the exact same treatment I had, and he made a very valiant effort to escape it.

"Ah, haha! I think we've found the accomplice. And he's a mighty cute one at that! Yeah, I'm sure we'll get all the answers we need out of this little guy." Zack chuckled, slowly crouching down over his struggling ward's hopelessly sleepsacked form.

I just lay there; heaving, panting and catching my breath as panicked pleas and muffled cries for help began filling the tent up. Poor Jeremy was tickled and teased much in the same manner as I was, and from the distressing coughs and heavily muffled screams coming from his pouch-gagged mouth, I knew he was also being smothered by Zack's massive paws and being forced to sniff my boyfriend's positively foul-smelling sock.

"Coochy-coochy-coo! Hahaha!" the leather-clad tickle-tyrant excitedly cheered on, muffling his puny prisoner with those enormous hands of his and exposing the little tyke to both his and Nick's merciless attacks.

My man's laughter and general expression may have been somewhat subdued compared to Zack's, but the freakishly oversized slab of meat standing erect between his pillar-sized thighs left no doubt as to his enjoyment.

By the time he and Zack were done tormenting us, Jeremy was left a panting, heaving mess.
The kid looked like he'd been through hell and survived the apocalypse. We both did.

The rest of the morning was fortunately far less eventful.

We'd originally planned on spending the afternoon hiking through the woods, but the cold weather and generous amount of rain coming down convinced us that it would probably be best to postpone that for another weekend.

As soon as Jeremy and I were freed from our sacks and freed of our respective gags, we took some time to get cleaned up and then grabbed a bite to eat before helping our men out with the laborious task of packing up and organising.

It took all four of us the better part of an hour to pack everything up and get the campsite back to its pristine appearance. But even though the air was wet and the clouds seemed menacing, Zack was his usual cheery self and singlehandedly managed to keep everyone's spirits up. His laughter was contagious and that smile of his felt brighter than the brightest of midday suns.

It was a joy to be in his company and I was genuinely starting to understand why Nick had grown so fond of him.

When the pickup truck and the SUV were fully loaded and the time to say goodbye finally came, Zack extended his mighty arms around me and crushed my diminutive frame against his exceedingly broad, leather-clad torso. I practically melted when the first whiff of his heavenly scent filtered up into my flaring nostrils.

"I'll be dropping Jeremy at your place for his first lesson a bit later this week. Nick will let you know a couple of days in advance. You go on and keep being a good boy now. Remember what we spoke about. Your man loves you very much." he whispered, rubbing my back with one of his oversized hands and speaking to me in a tone too low for the others to hear.

I took in another whiff of his leathery torso before nodding my head 'yes' and begrudgingly taking a step back from him.

He and Nick then exchanged some parting words and a quick bro hug before Jeremy and I followed suit.

An awkward silence eventually made itself manifest, and for a brief moment, I actually thought the four of us would part ways without Nick and Jeremy even saying goodbye to each other. Fortunately, that's not what happened.

Feeling three sets of expectant eyes dart his way, the freckle-faced lad bashfully lowered his gaze down and looked away before nervously kicking the dirt with his shoe.

"Come on, baby-boi." Zack chided. "Go say goodbye to Nick."

Truth be known, the coolness between my man and my fellow sub was actually a little off-putting. In Jeremy's defence, however, Nick wasn't exactly all too inviting.

Prodded on by his giant lover, my friend took a slow and somewhat tentative step forward.
Nick just stood there, his ridiculously imposing stature not helped by the stony expression on his face and the massively overstuffed puffer covering his already monumental torso.

I watched with no small amount of jealousy and interest as my colossal guardian-king cupped the little lad's chin with his fingers and forced the boi to meet his steely blue gaze.

Nick spent a brief moment eyeing my friend's face up before finally ordering him to be good and then drawing him into a loose hug.

Jeremy's face was pressed up against my man's chest and his scrawny form quite literally disappeared inside the unzipped puffer jacket adorning my Master's torso. Three whole seconds went by before the freckled fellow was released, and from the bashful look on his face and the slightly reddish hue of his cheeks, I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that he'd caught a good whiff of my man and secretly enjoyed the earthy scent he'd sampled.

Nick and Zack exchanged a few more words before finally parting ways and heading towards their respective vehicles.

"Alright munchkin, come on." the towering leatherman told his ward, wrapping a mighty gloved hand around the lesser male's upper arm and opening the passenger side door before guiding his young prince in.

A hard slap to my bottom eventually tore my attention away from the two lovebirds and caused a surprised yelp to escape past my lips.

"Get in." my far less romantic and much more brutish puffer-clad king somewhat grumpily ordered, motioning for me to step in through the driver side door and take a seat on the narrow fold up bench positioned squarely between his seat and the passenger side seat.

The warmth and relative dryness of the truck was a welcome relief from the bone-chilling wind and morning dampness. Even more so when the ignition was started and a rush of warm air came storming out from the strategically positioned air conditioning vents.

Nick lost no time in stepping into the truck and sitting in the driver seat next to me.

A veritable cacophony of loud swooshing and creaking noises filled the silence as his maddeningly bloated puffer brushed against the truck's leather seat and cramped interior.

The otherwise roomy cabin space was filled to capacity with Nick's stupendous form sitting in the driver's seat and his equally tremendous sleeping bag taking up the passenger side one. I, on the other hand, had to make do with a glaring lack of space and was basically being squashed between two incredibly large and suffocatingly hefty masses.

My man didn't ask me whether I was cold or not. He simply turned the heat on to a more powerful setting and directed all of the air vents toward me before grabbing the back of my head with one hand and aggressively locking his lips atop mine.

The scent of his warm skin and the roughness of his golden stubble tickled my senses.
I let out a soft whimper and ran my hands against the silky shell of his bloated puffer jacket.
Nick continued kissing me for a short while before slowly pulling away and taking both of my wrists in one hand.

A pair of big, black, unhinged police cuffs made their appearance, and in a matter of seconds, the brute had my wrists cuffed in front of me and resting uselessly on my own lap. No explanation was given for why I was being restrained. No explanation was needed. I knew I'd erred in trying to argue my way out of his grounding last night. This right here was quite literally the fruit of my labour.

My seatbelt was pulled over my handcuffed limbs before being buckled down. Unreeling it all the way out of its socket activated the locking mechanism; something which Nick wasted no time in doing before feeding the belt back into the socket and pulling it extra taut across my chest.

I'd be going nowhere anytime soon, I knew. Not while handcuffed, strapped down to my seat and squashed between my Master and his uber fat sleeping bag.

I'd be lying if I said that part of me wasn't just a tiny bit excited when the monstrously built-up brute reached for the duffle bag behind my seat and pulled out what I recognised as being his muzzle. I scrunched my worried face up into an openly pleading expression, but much as I'd come to expect from the man, Nick appeared completely unphased by it.

"Are you angry with me, Daddy?" I asked, a tinge of fear creeping into my voice as I watched his huge leathery fingers handle the frightening muzzle gag.

"No, babe. I'm not angry with you. But you are gonna be kept quiet during the ride home." he answered, providing me with no further explanation as he slipped a hand behind my head and used the other one to press the insanely well-padded mouthpiece atop my face.

I dreaded the muzzle gag contraption.
It wasn't like those cheap kink shop muzzles or those hard and uncomfortable ones sold on Amazon. Nick's muzzle was fearsome! The straps were thick and sturdy, and the mouthpiece was really fuckin' fat. A stupendous amount of padding ensured its soundproof quality, and the thick layers of leather that coated it were remarkably soft and supple.

As far as muzzles went, this was the best of the best; designed for comfortable long term use and providing an unmatched level of silence.

I was, much to my immediate surprise, temporarily relieved when the mighty muscleman suddenly stopped fidgeting with the leather muzzle straps and pulled the hefty gag contraption off my face.

"Oh, wait a minute. I almost forgot something." he somewhat quietly mumbled.

A look of hope momentarily lined my features and my eyes instantly lit up a bit.
For a moment there, I foolishly thought he'd changed his mind about muzzling me up.

Imagine my deception when, instead of tossing the hefty muzzle aside, my beefy lover unzipped one of his puffer jacket's pockets and pulled out a big, black, crumpled up ankle sock. The same crumpled up sock Zack had snatched from the tent floor earlier, and the same crumpled up sock Nick had worn on his stench-ridden foot for the past thirty-six hours.

I tried turning my head away in a desperate attempt at postponing the inevitable.
But the blue-eyed brute would have none of it.

With one hand still holding the back of my head tightly and one firm yet gentle smack to the side of my face, the blond muscle-beast managed to not only quell my pointless resistance but also gain my undivided attention.

His sock hadn't even spent two whole days roasting inside those godforsaken police boots of his, and already it was reeking like crazy. Not as bad as they usually did when he arrived home from work, mind you...but still really bad.

My lips bulged and my face twisted into a revolted grimace as Nick's leather-clad fingers force-fed the pungent fabric into my pleading orifice.

"Here. This'll give you something to do while you're sitting there and twirling your thumbs around."

I could offer no form of intelligible response as the smelly black wadding was pushed in and stuffed behind my lips. The leather contraption was back once again, and after about two minutes of creaking, tightening and restraining, my lower face was sealed tight and my mouth was muzzled shut.

Nick spent a brief moment making sure the chin strap and all the other muzzle restraints were properly secured before pulling my muzzled chin up with his gloved fingers and looking me straight in the eyes.

"You got somethin' to say, boi?" he asked, his tone unmistakably commanding and aggressive.

"Mghh phhh." I quietly mumbled, averting my gaze and lowering my eyes down in an unbridled display of obedience and submission.

"That's what I thought. Now you sit tight and suck on that sock." he ordered, glaring down at me in feigned disapproval and pointing an accusatory gloved finger straight at my face.

The beefy puffer-king turned his attention over to the radio, tuned into some soft rock and followed Zack's recently departed SUV through the labyrinth of narrow trails and dusty dirt roads.

As for me, well...I didn't have much to do or worry about.
I was squashed like a bug between my man and his sleeping bag. I was warm and cosy. I couldn't get away or escape even if I'd wanted to. The sock in my mouth smelled foul and tasted of toe cheese, but for some bizarre reason, it actually felt safe and homely. My needs were all taken care of, the man of my dreams was sitting beside me, I'd been given a sock to launder, and best of all, we were heading home.

I looked to my man, took in the sight of his wheat-coloured stubble, powerful jawline and rugged features.
I looked at his face and smiled.
We were heading home.
His home. Our home.

THE END

COMING UP NEXT
BOUND & GAGGED: BOOK VIII

BOUND & GAGGED CHAPTER INDEX
A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS DESIGNED TO MAKE FINDING SPECIFIC SCENES A LOT EASIER
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

The ending was a wonderful mix between sweet and kinky. A great encapsulation of our journey thus far. I can't believe we've already made our way through 7 books. Your writing is truly addicting haha
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Awweee [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Very brilliant ending to yet another book within this epic! Congrats Sir!!! Truly amazing project.

The tickling scene one of my fav's of all scenes. Zack's gloved hand using Nick's tools of torture...i.e. his sweaty sock used by the Goliath to smother the subs in Nick's presence.... uffffaaaaa :oops: :P Nick must have been gloating and must have been massively turned on...

Love how the same sock from the initial sniff torture :P made its way full circle to complete Steven's gag for that extra 'flavour' for his ride home :lol: Priceless....

And sir for my homework..... :mrgreen:

I am keeping track and compiling all instances where a character uses another character's stuff to gag/torment his victim. This can occur even when the character whose stuff is being used to dom, may or may not be present. Hotter of course when they are present

Ex: Big Mike rubbing his socked soles on Joshua's face and forcing him to sniff his socks doesn't make the list. However, Shawn and his crew manhandling Joshua down and forcing Mike's jockstrap into his mouth does. Zack forcing Steven to sniff his socks doesn't make the list. But Nick forcing Steven to sniff Zack's socks would.

Running List
Brad gagging Steven with an old, anonymously-worn jockstrap he'd found at his local gym.
Nick unknowingly gagging Steven with the fat sponge Brad would use to clean out his cottage washroom *gross* (CH 46)
Steven getting Jeremy to take a whiff of Nick's nausea-inducing work boots. (CH 57)
Nick gagging Steven with Shawn's big, musky briefs. (CH 65)
Steven & Brad forcing Jeremy to sniff Shawn's nasty socks during the spin the bottle game (CH 85)
Shawn gagging Steven with Brad's sock, back during the cottage-mummification episode. (CH 89)
Steven forcing Jeremy to sniff Nick's worn-out boxers. (CH 143)
Jeremy gagging Steven with those same boxers. (CH 144)
Nick forcing Steven to sniff the inside of Zack's putrid hockey glove. (CH 134)
Nick hand gagging Steven and forcing him to sniff Zack's Nike tube socks. (CH 133)
Zack forcing Steven to chew and gag on Nick's stinking boxers. (CH 164)
Shawn gagging Steven with that musty old sock from the hamper (either Joey's or Chris') (CH 202)
Josh forcing Steven to sniff the inside of Shawn's shoe. (CH 207)
Josh forcing Steven to sniff Shawn's enormous, fart-infused Diesel briefs. (CH 203)
Josh forcing Steven to sniff Kyle's big, smelly Calvins. (CH 214)
Josh forcing Steven to suck and chew on Nate's filthy boxers. (CH 217)
Josh forcing Steven to sniff Kyle's basketball shoe. (CH 220)
Shawn gagging Josh with Big Mike's oversized pungent hockey jock strap. (CH 225)
Shawn gagging Steven with Joey's stank sweaty sock as Mike declined the sock wash (CH 229)
Phil knowingly tormenting cocooned Josh (fake Steven) by forcing him to sniff Chris' Air Jordans (CH 237)
Unknowing Big Mike's sole reeking over cocooned Steven (fake Josh) (CH 237 & 238)
Unknowing Joey forcing cocooned Steven (fake Josh) to sniff Big Mike's Osiris (CH 238)
Nick forcing Steven to sniff Mr Hoffman's boot (CH 243)
Nick forcing Steven to sniff Zack's sneaker and boxers (CH 258)
Zack gagging Jeremy with Nick's jock pouch in his presence! (CH 274)
Zack and Nick forcing their subs to endure each other's sock odour (CH 279)
Nick gagging Steven with Zack's toxic Wigwam to stifle his moans (CH 283)
Zack's gloved hand with Nick's black ankle sock smothering Steven during tickle torture, followed by the same treatment for Jeremy...in Nick's presence (CH 291)
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

The camping trip ended without a threesome/foursome :(

But, you changed your mind and this was not the last book! There is still hope! :P
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

A brilliant conclusion to the 7th book in the bound and gagged in a sleeping bag saga. This book has definitely delivered on all three promises in the title and given a lot more beside.

Zach's definitely one for a bit of role play and as expected he brought his tickle skills to the fore. I love the way Zach takes the lead in these moments with Nick joining in but taking a much more background role. They're so similar and at the same time so different. I smiled at their different approaches to getting their respective boy into their truck. :D

I hope we get to see a bit of improvement in the relationship between Nick and Jeremy but I can understand why they are a bit cold with each other. They both need to work at it.

Love the way Nick has packaged Steven up ready for the ride home. He's going to be nice and cosy and have plenty of time to think. I'm always going to cheer when the muzzle comes out. Steven really needs to learn that if Nick pauses in the act of doing something it is unlikely to be because he's changed his mind. It's usually because he wants to add a sock!

Brilliant work as always [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]. So glad the rumours that this might have been the last book in the saga are unfounded! Can't wait to find out what the future brings but at the moment things are looking positive.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

Having a chapter to read when I woke up this morning, what a luxury! And what a lovely chapter it was, it had a little bit of everything. Great conclusion to a great book [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], and I'm looking forwards to whatever adventures Nick and Steven are going to have next!
Banner by Bondagefreak
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I love how you ended that book . I loved the last tickling scene of Steven and jeremy . And now steven gets to clean his masters worn sock .
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

That was a sweet ending, and a fantastic gag.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic