BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE APR 04*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
46%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
4%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
4%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 112

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 307 - IMPENDING DOOM
Tuesday, May 26 (9:10 PM)

"Ugghmmph! Ugghmph!" I screamed, shaking my head no over and over in a desperate attempt to let my captors know I was in distress. I struggled in vain to protest through the puke-inducing sock plugging my mouth up and tried my best to formulate some sort of comprehensible plea from beneath my speech-impeding tape muzzle.

I wanted to let the armoured sentinels know that the shoes they'd fished out from the main entryway weren't normal, and desperately wanted to inform them of the fact that those battered sneakers had spent a decade being worn by a man with a clinically-diagnosed foot-related disorder.

In my panic to notify my captors of their mistake, I drew a single laboured sniff through my heavy-duty breathing filter and was immediately punished with the unspeakably rotten stench escaping from my husbandly Master's not-so-distant basketball shoes. Tears instantly welled up in my eyes as I coughed and gagged on the revoltingly putrid smell.

I loved my boyfriend. Loved everything about him; from his fiercely overprotective nature to his highly attentive and hyper-dominant personality. His touch was soothing enough to make me melt and his body was tremendous to the point of filling me with fear. Just the sight of him coming into bed at night - strutting into the room with only his boxers on - was enough to make me all jittery. I was head over heels for the man, and still regularly experienced awe and disbelief at the fact that he had chosen me as his mate. Nick wasn't just a tremendously hulking, dominant guy. He was the absolute Boss of bosses. And yet, for reasons still unknown to me, he saw fit to keep me as his personal consort and fill me up with superior Hoffmann seed on a near-nightly basis.

Even taking into account his rough edges, his crude behaviour and his sometimes brutish personality, I was beyond blessed to have him. His footwear, however, was a totally different matter.

Nick had a very severe condition; one which had been plaguing him since his early teen years. His foot odour was inexplicably potent and the smell produced by his soles was unnaturally foul. Even the daily use of his anti-fungal prescription creams and the implementation of a strict sock-changing regimen wouldn't have protected me from his indescribably pungent ailment.

His soles were freakishly oversized. Their incredible length was somewhat reasonably proportioned to his mountainous 6ft4 stature, but their width and the fatness of his toes was quite grandiose, to say the least.

The odour they gave off was virtually unmatched and the reek coming out of his work boots and decade-old basketball shoes was beyond the point of puke-worthy.

While I found the acrid cheesiness of Zack's foot odour insanely distressing and feared Shawn's socks even more than my boyfriend's, no one was cursed with an irksome ability to stink a room up quite as fast and as bad as Nick could. You could wash his massive soles with a soapy sponge, scrub the cracks in between his uber fat toes, and then have him sit down in front of the TV for a while...only to have his feet stink the room up just two or three hours after they'd been washed.

I realise that on paper this may sound kinda hot, but I assure you, when you're living it day in and day out, it starts getting old real fast.

The only reason why our place didn't permanently reek of foot odour when Nick was home came down to the fact that he pretty much always had his bad boys on. Basically, the only time those morbidly decrepit basketball shoes were kicked off was to shower and sleep. While it's true that I was somewhat grateful for the protection they afforded me, the mere thought of getting up close and personal with them was distressing enough to send even the most resilient of foot odour fetichists scurrying away in a frenzied panic.

Accidentally catching a whiff of the putrescent fumes coming out of them when I took them out of the closet upon Nick's arrival from work each evening was already bad enough. But having to actually take sniffs of the rotten odour festering inside their chasm-like maws was something out of an Alfred Hitchcock horror movie.

I hadn't sampled the full potency of my boyfriend's shoes since that initial ride to Brad's cottage almost ten months ago, and I sure as hell wasn't looking forward to drawing laboured sniffs from out of them now!

I was quite literally screaming for help and choking beneath my foul sockgag when the devilish vibrating knobs resumed stimulating my engorged crotch and roaming across my body. I wasn't screaming for my captors to stop, mind you. I was screaming for them to toss my boyfriend's putrid shoes away. My eyes were watering over from the stench and my pleas for mercy were growing more panicked by the second.

Still, the impossibly burly masked sentinels paid my desperate screams and protests no heed. They just ran their high-powered wands atop my aroused body and watched as I drew sniff after sniff through the heavy-duty filter adorning the front of my breathing unit.

*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*
*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*
*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*

*BBBVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV*

An exasperated and somewhat relieved whimper finally escaped my gagged lips when a set of large fingers made contact with my bulging erection. I was overjoyed beyond words when those same gloved fingers took hold of the small zipper that constituted my crotch access and began slowly and dramatically pulling it down.

My six-inch hard-on immediately sprung out of the darlex body sack; bobbing up and down as though possessed with a mind of its own.

A shiver ran down my spine and my thighs quaked with envy when the sensual embrace of leathery digits reached into the sleepsack's crotch access and pulled my hairless nuts out. The diminutive access was then partially zipped back up, and my throbbing erection grew even angrier as the opening closed in and tightened around the base of my engorged appendage.

With my cock and balls now fully exposed and with the rest of my body still trapped inside the maddening prison, I felt more vulnerable than ever.

Words cannot adequately convey the sheer mixture of panic and dread I experienced when the behemoth on my left pulled his torturous wand away from me and extended a hand to grab one of the vomit-inducing basketball shoes he'd fished out of my boyfriend's entryway closet.

The brute's breathing became erratic and I could tell from the way he handled the monstrously worn-out trainer that he wanted nothing to do with it. I couldn't blame him. I didn't wanna have anything to do with it either!

Unfortunately for me, the menacing goliath had other plans...for both myself and his unlucky accomplice.

I watched as he brought the shoe up to his unsuspecting counterpart's inhaler and watched as the wand-wielding leviathan whose sock I was sucking on gagged and broke down into a series of heart-wrenching coughs. The poor sentry batted his associate's hand away and seemed greatly destabilised by the impossibly foul reek now lingering inside his gasmask.

His breathing grew ragged and the sound of his heavily filtered coughs soon filled the dimly-lit bedroom.

*HFF. KKKFFFF. KFFF. HHFF*
*KKKFFFF. KFFF. HHFF. KFF*

As embarrassing and as irksome as Nick's dreadfully fearsome foot odour was, I had absolutely no qualms about seeing it imposed on those who were deserving of serious punishment. Wait a minute. Scratch that. I didn't only not have qualms about seeing it imposed on others...I found it fuckin' hot!

Seeing the masked sentinel choke and gag on the unbearably rotten stench of Nick's giant shoe just filled me up with pride. Pride at the fact that he'd just caught a whiff of my own husbandly boyfriend's shoe, and pride at the fact that the colossal muscle-god whose foot odour he'd just choked on was the same beefy hunk injecting his fertile seed inside me each night.

I remember being filled up with that same sense of pride upon seeing Jeremy gag on my man's smelly jock-pouch a few nights ago, and experienced that very same rush back when Nick had wrestled Brad down and gagged him with a raunchy sock back at the country cottage last summer.

That being said, under any other circumstance, the spectacle of the cheesy-footed leviathan's revolted reaction would've been a cause for celebration. But only for the briefest of moments did I allow myself to draw any satisfaction from it.

'Yeah! Choke on that, you big oaf. That's my boyfriend's shoe you're sniffing.' I silently cheered, my throbbing boner bobbing left and right as I saw the faceless goliath clawing at his own gasmask in a desperate attempt to escape the putrid fumes now festering inside it.

Had it not been for the sight of the shoe-wielding behemoth finally turning his attention toward me, I would've undoubtedly cherished the moment for quite a while longer.

Alas, the heavily sickened sentinel on my right eventually recovered from his traumatising encounter with my Master's shoe, and before I knew it, both he and his masked companion were looming menacingly over my terrified face.

*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*
*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*
*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*

Gargantuan gloved hands took hold of my rubbery head, forcing me to watch as the freakishly gaping and morbidly putrescent maw of Nick's colossal basketball shoe came down.

This was it, I knew.
This was the end of me.
Death by my own boyfriend's unbearably putrid foot odour.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Don't dish it out if you can't take it, as they say. Seems like Steven's short-lived sense of triumph is only a brief reprieve from his cruel and unusual torment by funk!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

HOT! As Steven states.....BUT and a big BUT...you are really challenging me on whether this constitutes to be added to the list I am keeping for you, since we don't know who the players are here...but I got a feeling it belongs on the list. ;)
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Very hot! Really glad to see Nick's decade old stinkers be put to good use. As Steven said, his feet stink after 2 or 3 hours. Can you imagine 10 years?? And just look at those plump feet of his!

It was really hot to see the cheesy footed captor suffer under the stench of that shoe. He dished out some smelly foot play and now he had to take it!

Looks like Steven is about to take it in full on though. Poor guy!
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Finally caught up with the story!
I had to read the whole kidnapping since that is where I had to leave this story, but it was so very worth it!
At first I thought that the kidnappers were Nick and Zack, as many did. Then, when the sock came up, I thought it was Nick WEARING Zack's sock! :lol: But as Steven said that the foot shape is not the same as Nick's I remained puzzled. I think we all know that Steven knows Nick's feet. They are practically his second home and I think he could even find them in a room of 10 men blindfolded and with his hands tied behind his back! So he knows what's up!

This leaves me with some theories :
The only other buff guys here are: Zack, Shawn and Brad ( you can also include big Mike, but I don't think that someone would be able to convince him to do such a kidnapping because of his shy nature).
Brad has proven himself untrustworthy, so you can say it is natural that there be someone else with him to make sure that he doesn't go too far, so that still means that Nick could be the one with him, or other of the guys mentioned above.
This theory falls in my opinion, as Steven knows the other guys very well, so I think he would recognize their foot taste on the sock.

Theory number 2 is Zack. I mean, who else ( that we know of ) can produce such an unbearable foot cheese. :lol:

Theory number 3 is that they may be some new character that we don't know of. This can be Nathan ( the guy that was once mentioned in the past, but never heard from since) or Nick's dad. At first I thought it may me him as he might be the producer of the fowl smell and taste of the socks, but as I thought more about it I don't really believe in it anymore. Firstly, we have never heard that he has any kind of interest in the whole bondage thing. And this isn't a simple prank that Nick might get him to participate in, oh no ,no, no. It is a full, naked, gasmask kidnaping.

And so theory number 4 ( and least likely ) is that this is an actual kidnapping and Steven really is in danger. Firstly, why would they bring him to his own house in his own bed? If this was real Steven would be in a car trunk on his way to the south of Russia :lol: . And secondly, would Nick really have been knocked out so easily or let two guys enter his house unannounced( remember he is the son of a cop)

So yeah, these are my theories. I am now on the same cliffhanger as most of you out here and I am (im)patiently waiting the new chapter!

Good job, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] 8-) ! I am glad to finally be on point with the main story of the main alpha, the silencer of thinks, the king of socks and word and, most importantly, the creator of Zack :lol:
Last edited by Sockgaggedman 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

I hope I am not too late on this but my answers for the poll are:
YES, I NOW FEEL A GROWING ATTRACTION TO CONCEPTS OR KINKS I WASN'T PREVIOUSLY INTO
YES, I'VE DEVELOPED AT LEAST ONE NEW FETISH/KINK AS A RESULT OF READING THIS TALE

I certainly liked socks and underwear before, but I've grown new kinks in gloves, smothering, bondage and complex restrictive works ( before this story I thought that having hands tied behind my back was enough [ how stupid]) but now my tastes have flourished and turned into intrigue hogties, spread ankle ties, chair ties ( just to name a few)
I don't know if this qualifies, but I also formed a taste in masters. Before, I thought of people tying me up as just temporal pleasures, but now I want to have any kind of relationship with my bondage-master, be it as simple and pure as a friendship ( but I can't say I wouldn't want a full domination :lol: )

And lastly ( believe it or not) this story has also turned me from a complete sub into a moderately switch! I say moderately because when I dom I don't want to do it full on ( say for example Steven dominating Nick) but I switch in the sense that Steven has also done many times with Jeremy! That is what I want! :lol:

And of course, last but not least, a new obsessions in wigwam socks ( for those who know ;) :lol: )
Last edited by Sockgaggedman 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Another amazing chapter . Those shoes look so sweaty . I would love to sniff one of them.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Always love the image of a guy fully wrapped up in a sleepsack with just his little soldier out on parade, completely at the mercy of the oncoming army. Steven taking pleasure in seeing other people exposed to his boyfriend's odours is always fun but it looks like there's no escape for him now. At least we know at least one captor is human!

I realise I never commented on the latest poll. I'm not sure the story has awakened any new kinks but I think it has pushed the boundaries of some I already had and given me a better understanding of others.

I'm never going to be a sock/shoe/foot aficionado, especially not to the level of some of the things featured in this story, but I better understand the intimacy that can be associated with this type of play and the humiliation of having these things 'forced' upon you when you can't defend yourself is hot. Scent is a massive thing in this story but I love all the sensory stuff you explore.

I feel my sleepsack and mummification interests have expanded to include sleeping bags as well and I've developed an appreciation for all things puffy! I love the dynamic of Steven and Nick's relationship although I still don't think I've quite got my head around the size difference!

I might even be tempted to go camping but I still don't get fishing!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

WELCOME TO
THE B&G RUSSIAN ROULETTE GAME

I'VE RECENTLY DISCOVERED A DRUG THAT TEMPORARILY SLOWS DOWN THE HUMAN METABOLISM AND DIGESTIVE SYSTEM. ONCE INGESTED, THIS DRUG ALLOWS FOR THE USER TO GO WITHOUT SUSTENANCE (OR BOWEL MOVEMENTS) FOR A TOTAL OF ONE WEEK.

I'VE ALSO RECENTLY ACQUIRED THE SERVICES OF [mention]Volobond[/mention]'S HENCHMAN AND HAVE SPEND THE LAST FEW MONTHS GATHERING INFORMATION ABOUT EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU. FOURTEEN OF YOU ARE GOING TO BE JUMPED IN YOUR SLEEP & KIDNAPPED BY A RATHER LARGE GROUP OF BURLY, MASKED, LEATHER-CLAD PROFESSIONALS IN THEIR 30s & 40s.

MANY OF YOU MADE TEMPTING TARGETS, BUT CONSIDERING THE PURPOSE BEHIND THIS KIDNAPPING, MY HENCHMEN AND I HAVE CHOSEN TO EXCLUDE THOSE OF YOU WHO'VE NOT EXPRESSED A FONDNESS FOR SMELLY FOOTWEAR AS WELL AS THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE NEW TO THIS SAGA.

AS SUCH, THE FOURTEEN (14) TARGETS OF THIS MASS KIDNAPPING ARE AS FOLLOWS:
[mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention]

IF YOUR USERNAME APPEARS ON THE ABOVE LIST, YOU WILL IMMINENTLY BE KIDNAPPED IN YOUR SLEEP, PALLET WRAPPED AND FORCEFULLY DUCT TAPE MUMMIFIED FROM YOUR TOES TO YOUR HEAD. ONLY YOUR EYES, NOSTRILS AND LIPS WILL BE SPARED OF THE INDUSTRIAL-GRADE DUCT TAPE. YOUR MOUTHS WILL BE RENDERED MUTE VIA HEAVY-DUTY INFLATABLE PLUG GAGS AND YOU WILL ALL BE TRANSPORTED TO A REMOTE COUNTRYSIDE COTTAGE, UP IN THE WOODS.

ONCE ON-SITE, ALL OF YOU WILL BE CRAMMED INTO THE SAME ROOM.
YOUR RESPECTIVE MOUTH-PLUGS WILL BE REMOVED AND THEN THE GAME WILL COMMENCE.

THE LOT OF YOU WILL SPEND THE ENTIRETY OF ONE WEEK (THAT'S 168 HOURS) MUMMIFIED
NEXT TO EACH OTHER AND FORCED TO LAUNDER A SOCK FROM ONE OF THE FOLLOWING MEN.

NICK
BRAD
ZACK
SHAWN
ANDREW
MITCH
COREY
CHRIS
JOEY
JOSHUA
PHIL
BIG MIKE
KYLE
RYAN

14 MASTERS & 14 MUMMIFIED PRISONERS

THE SELECTION OF WHO IS GAGGED WITH WHOSE SOCK WILL BE TOTALLY RANDOM.
ONCE THE SOCKS ARE ASSIGNED TO YOUR MOUTHS, EACH OF YOU WILL BE LEFT WITH ONLY TWO CHOICES.

A - ACCEPT THE SOCK & SUBMIT TO IT
B - PROTEST THE SOCK & BEG FOR SOMEONE ELSE'S

IF OVER HALF OF YOU (8) CHOOSE TO PROTEST YOUR GAGS, THEN THE FIRST ROUND OF RESULTS IS CANCELLED AND NEW RANDOM RESULTS ARE GIVEN. IMPORTANT: THAT SECOND ROUND OF RESULTS IS FINAL, EVEN IF 100% OF YOU CHOOSE TO PROTEST IT.

ARE YOU GUYS READY?
NO? AW, TOO BAD. THE RESULTS ARE ALREADY COMING IN.

[mention]ShadowHusky[/mention]
RESULT: PHIL
AVAILABLE CHOICES
A) accept B) protest

[mention]Whitestorm[/mention]
RESULT: COREY
AVAILABLE CHOICES
A) accept B) protest

[mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention]
RESULT: SHAWN
AVAILABLE CHOICES
A) accept B) protest

[mention]gaggedfeety[/mention]
RESULT: NICK
AVAILABLE CHOICES
A) accept B) protest

[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention]
RESULT: MITCH
AVAILABLE CHOICES
A) accept B) protest

[mention]Msueta@2[/mention]
RESULT: ZACK
AVAILABLE CHOICES
A) accept B) protest

[mention]GoBucks[/mention]
RESULT: ANDREW
AVAILABLE CHOICES
A) accept B) protest

[mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention]
RESULT: KYLE
AVAILABLE CHOICES
A) accept B) protest

[mention]socjuc[/mention]
RESULT: JOEY
AVAILABLE CHOICES
A) accept B) protest

[mention]Ossassin[/mention]
RESULT: BRAD
AVAILABLE CHOICES
A) accept B) protest

[mention]Footsub[/mention]
RESULT: RYAN
AVAILABLE CHOICES
A) accept B) protest

[mention]Pup[/mention]
RESULT: BIG MIKE
AVAILABLE CHOICES
A) accept B) protest

[mention]4toes[/mention]
RESULT: JOSHUA
AVAILABLE CHOICES
A) accept B) protest

[mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention]
RESULT: CHRIS
AVAILABLE CHOICES
A) accept B) protest

NEGOTIATIONS BETWEEN PRISONERS ARE PERMITTED
IF YOU SEE THAT MANY OF YOUR FELLOW PRISONERS ARE ACCEPTING THEIR GAGS AND YOU DON'T WANT YOURS,
YOU'RE FREE TO TRY AND CHANGE THEIR MINDS ABOUT IT. HURRY UP, PRISONERS. GET YOUR VOTES IN!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Protest
Last edited by Msueta@2 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

oh [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] you have the devil in you with this one! :lol: :lol:

But I didn't do anything.....why am I a target? Jeez......I will except coz I think there are far worse possibilities :mrgreen:

Maybe I will have bargaining power in this game? :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Big Mike? Aw hell no.
Protest!!
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

B) I protest!
Even though I know I might be getting myself into something far FAR worse I still do it.
Kyle has been classified by Steven as having the BEST smelling socks, which should have pleased me. But I want something worse, something puke-worthy!
Call it self inflicting pain, but I wish for at LEAST an 18 odor rank sock.

As negotiations are allowed I ask to switch place with [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] for my Master Zack's sock. [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] ,I am giving what has been classified as GOD smelling socks for Zack's cheezy fuckers. I am giving you a favor! So please, think of it wisely and switch with me!

If not, I'm also happy to switch with : [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] , [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] or [mention]GoBucks[/mention]

And guys, remember. I stand the best here, I have the best bargaining sheep on the marker, so if you have so me mercy for a guy in need of his master's socks and want to get the perfect ones for them please trade ahem...[mention]Msueta@2[/mention] ahem...

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PEOPLE MENTIONED AFTER MY INITIAL OFFTER TO MSUETA@2 DON'T APPLY UNTIL EITHER MSUETA DECLINES MY OFFER OR I MAKE A NEW ONE
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] No, boi. There can be no sock-switching ;)
The only negotiating my henchmen and I will permit is you trying to convince your fellow prisoners to change their minds about their votes. If you're unhappy about your gag, it's up to you to convince your fellow captives to protest so that a second round of random results can come into effect.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

A pleasure to share my henchmen with you, my friend! I wonder if these captives will share my enjoyment of the events :twisted:

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Msueta@2 wrote: 2 years agoAccepted
Heyyyyyyy, my friend
Remember that time when you commented on my The Lockerroom saying that you would want to be the helpless bound guy and that you would do anything for that? Well I hope you do, because everything also include declineing your offered gag!
You REALLY don't want Zack's cheezy fuckers in your mouth for a week! I am not telling you this because I WISH I could be in your place. O no, no, no. I am telling you this for YOUR protection!
So decline your given gag for the sake of me, of poor [mention]Pup[/mention] and for the team!
I am sure that if you and others decline we will get better gags in the next round!
+ if you decline it I cam write you a nice little story with all that you want in your PMs!
You can ask for ANYTHING in it. Anything ;)

I hope you will consider my offer :D
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Phil's ratty socks? Nuh uh. My instinct is to go with chance, but Phil lets those socks ferment and get all kinds of crap in them. Those aren't going near me.

[mention]Msueta@2[/mention], you accept so easily, but you are drawing quite the short straw. Zack is a sexy Adonis, but there's a big big difference between reading about his feet and socks and experiencing them. They are beyond bad, no matter your absolute love for smelly feet, his score is at the point where your body won't accept it. This isn't a challenge for you, but a warning. It won't be enjoyable and that taste will linger and ferment inside of you and your mind. Do you really want to be turned away from Zack for that feeling. You gotta build yourself up, if you jump right into the deep end, you'll drown.

To the rest of the contestants, why would you wanna end the game so early then? If you're truly enthralled by the concept; play along and see what other activities unveil themselves.
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

socjuc wrote: 2 years ago oh @bondagefreak you have the devil in you with this one! :lol: :lol:

But I didn't do anything.....why am I a target? Jeez......I will except coz I think there are far worse possibilities :mrgreen:

[mention]socjuc[/mention], my friend, don't just accept it because there can be " worse". That is not the way. What you SHOULD do is protest because I can assure you, if you and the others do so we will get MUCH better picks in the next round.
So do it for you, but also do it for the team! Because you will be spending the week with US! :lol:
I hope you will think well about it...
With kind regards, Sockgaggedman
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

ShadowHusky wrote: 2 years ago Phil's ratty socks? Nuh uh. My instinct is to go with chance, but Phil lets those socks ferment and get all kinds of crap in them. Those aren't going near me.

@Msueta@2, you accept so easily, but you are drawing quite the short straw. Zack is a sexy Adonis, but there's a big big difference between reading about his feet and socks and experiencing them. They are beyond bad, no matter your absolute love for smelly feet, his score is at the point where your body won't accept it. This isn't a challenge for you, but a warning. It won't be enjoyable and that taste will linger and ferment inside of you and your mind. Do you really want to be turned away from Zack for that feeling. You gotta build yourself up, if you jump right into the deep end, you'll drown.

To the rest of the contestants, why would you wanna end the game so early then? If you're truly enthralled by the concept; play along and see what other activities unveil themselves.
Very true!
[mention]Msueta@2[/mention] ,just think about it : If you listen to our begs and protest it together we will already be half of what is needed!
Keep in mind that Zack's socks can really mess your stomach up! He has unbearable socks that are not deemed safe for sucking and sucking for a whole week!
So join us! :twisted:
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Sockgaggedman wrote: 2 years ago
socjuc wrote: 2 years ago oh @bondagefreak you have the devil in you with this one! :lol: :lol:

@socjuc, my friend, don't just accept it because there can be " worse". That is not the way. What you SHOULD do is protest because I can assure you, if you and the others do so we will get MUCH better picks in the next round.
So do it for you, but also do it for the team! Because you will be spending the week with US! :lol:
This is a big ask...what if I get saddled with Nick's or Phil's cheezy over the top stinkers. An entire week, I will be screwed...it could be puke worthy for me....lol well also for others too....I will ponder. But my pick suits now, next round I may not be so lucky :roll: And you know [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] is stealthy strategic.... :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

This is am early message for [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] ,[mention]gaggedfeety[/mention], [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] and [mention]GoBucks[/mention]
You have all been given the smelliest of socks and I think that it is mandatory for you to protest!
While having Big Daddy Nick's name written under yours or the head strong firefighter Mitch's socks as your future mouthshutters I must tell you that it May sound good on paper, but it would be a nightmare in real life!
If Nick can stink a pair of socks to the point of making it unbearable in one day I can't imagine how long he would marinate a pair for a special event lasting one full week! This also applies to the other. They either have bad sock changing habits, extreme foot odor or, mostly, both!
The taste that will take controll over your mouth for a week will be unimaginable and I am affraid for you!
So make the right choice and we might all get better gags!
But do it quick! We don't know how much time we have before the other start accepting!
Last edited by Sockgaggedman 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

socjuc wrote: 2 years ago
Sockgaggedman wrote: 2 years ago

@socjuc, my friend, don't just accept it because there can be " worse". That is not the way. What you SHOULD do is protest because I can assure you, if you and the others do so we will get MUCH better picks in the next round.
This is a big ask...what if I get saddled with Nick's or Phil's cheezy over the top stinkers. An entire week, I will be screwed...it could be puke worthy for me....lol well also for others too....I will ponder. But my pick suits now, next round I may not be so lucky :roll: And you know @bondagefreak is stealthy strategic.... :lol:
As long as my hands are not bound I will keep trying to persuade you!
But what if you get an even better gag! Stop Looking at the empty side of the glass! We must be in this together!
Stop thinking about Nick or Phill, you can get dreamy Kyles's socks! And I tell you, you would be sucking on them for pleasure
Look at me for example :I think I've gotten the best gag that there is amongst the options, yet when I saw poor [mention]Pup[/mention] complaining or [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] I knew I had to take one for the team! And I hope you will too...
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

I'm gonna protest. Andrew isn't bad, but I'd like to take a chance for an upgrade :twisted:
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Oh my god if this actually happened my parents and school would FREAK. Perhaps the entire city too; Three people from Melbourne getting kidnapped in the exact same way, two of whom are near each other in terms of suburbs?

I would've hoped that my cats would've provided a better line of defence :lol:

Also, the logistics of this would be INSANE. 3 Melburnians and someone from fucking Italy alone would be difficult to manage, not to mention the UK and US.

ANYWAY!

I'm protesting, I am NOT accepting Mitch's sock in any way, shape or form, and I will not be open to negotiations.

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

OrdinaryWorld wrote: 2 years ago Oh my god if this actually happened my parents and school would FREAK. Perhaps the entire city too; Three people from Melbourne getting kidnapped in the exact same way, two of whom are near each other in terms of suburbs?

I would've hoped that my cats would've provided a better line of defence :lol:

Also, the logistics of this would be INSANE. 3 Melburnians and someone from fucking Italy alone would be difficult to manage, not to mention the UK and US.

ANYWAY!

I'm protesting, I am NOT accepting Mitch's sock in any way, shape or form, and I will not be open to negotiations.
I mean, we'd meet at least hahaha
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic