BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE JAN 08*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
45%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
5%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
5%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 111

OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Of course, I got literally one of, if not the, shittest sock :(

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] can I get a description or photo of the sock, so I know what I will be dealing with?

This scenario could make a damn good story, especially with members of this forum as the characters themselves!

I'm choosing to scream.

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Hmm I'm going to choose to open up and comply. Corey is smoking hot! Although this is also risky, because I don't believe he has been rated on the foot tolerance scale yet, so his odor remains somewhat of a mystery.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

OrdinaryWorld wrote: 2 years ago Of course, I got literally one of, if not the, shittest sock :(
@bondagefreak can I get a description or photo of the sock, so I know what I will be dealing with?
This scenario could make a damn good story, especially with members of this forum as the characters themselves!
Aw, I'm sorry about that, kiddo. Still, I know from your posts and some of our previous convos together that you're attracted to Shawn, so I guess you being assigned to him is sorta fitting in that sense.

I totally agree with you about this little game of our making a good story.
As you know, I've got my hands full with two stories at the moment, but it would be totally awesome if one of you decided to make something out of this little game we're playing.

GoBucks wrote: 2 years ago Corey is smoking hot! Although this is also risky, because I don't believe he has been rated on the foot tolerance scale yet, so his odor remains somewhat of a mystery.
You should have a much better idea of what you'd be dealing with after reading the latest chapter of HOW I BECAME THE COLLEGE DORM SLAVE. Let's just say you won't be in for an easy week, my friend. Might not be as bad as [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention]'s, but still ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]socjuc[/mention] informed me that he will be out of town for the weekend, but as per his request, I've asked Steven, Jeremy, Ethan and Jesse to compile their findings and put together a chart. Steven and Jeremy took care of BOUND & GAGGED. Ethan took care of EASY PREY, and Jesse took care of HOW I BECAME THE COLLEGE DORM SLAVE.

The chart reflects what you could expect each guy's socks to smell like should you happen to randomly stumble upon them on any given day.

Those of you who've read EASY PREY I, II & III know that Ethan thinks his dad has worse foot odour than Andrew but that both of them come out even in the sock department because of Mitch changing his socks more frequently (due to his wife's nagging).

The same applies to Nick and Shawn. Steven thinks that Nick's foot odour is a tad worse, but he's stated multiple times that Shawn's socks were unparalleled due to them almost never visiting the washing machine.

LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

I'm sorry [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention]! I had Shawn's sock in the first round, and I just had to protest it. I really did not want to spend 168 hours laundering it, I'm sorry that you now have to do that job. :oops:

The sock I got in this round isn't that much better. :( It's an improvement, that's for sure, but not by much!

Now, do I struggle or comply? Struggling probably makes it worse, surrendering might have some benefits.
Hm.. Well, seeing that I'm sort of the reason [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] now has the worst sock imaginable for a full week, I think the least I can do is to show solidarity. So I'm going to scream and fight too! I'm probably going to regret this, but if we go down, we go down together!
Banner by Bondagefreak
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Too Kind Sir! And so quick on the suggestion. Much appreciated, and I am sure all others will appreciate this chart to see what they could be up against. Of course a sample guide only....who knows what you may be up against if these dudes forget to change their socks... :mrgreen:

I am surprised that Ryan is smellier than Brad!

Interesting that Ethan comes out on top of the subs from a sock odour standpoint. How come the subs are always low on the scales? Is that discriminatory :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

LockedCheeseBird wrote: 2 years ago I'm sorry @OrdinaryWorld! I had Shawn's sock in the first round, and I just had to protest it. I really did not want to spend 168 hours laundering it, I'm sorry that you now have to do that job. :oops:

The sock I got in this round isn't that much better. :( It's an improvement, that's for sure, but not by much!

Now, do I struggle or comply? Struggling probably makes it worse, surrendering might have some benefits.
Hm.. Well, seeing that I'm sort of the reason @OrdinaryWorld now has the worst sock imaginable for a full week, I think the least I can do is to show solidarity. So I'm going to scream and fight too! I'm probably going to regret this, but if we go down, we go down together!
Solidariteit voor wie de meest stinkende sokken zal moeten proeven!

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

The wording makes me question if screaming really would cause another change in who gets what... Maybe I'm reading too much into it... If there is no choice, complying would make it for a more comfortable and pleasant experience. Then again, I've been assigned... Fuck.

In stories, the smellier the better. But with Zack, his putrescent, malodourous clumps of raunchy foot filth would be way over the line for me. I don't deal well with strong smells, but I'm also conflicted. My main issue with Phil's socks was just how ratty and crap filled they would be, the unknown of what I'd be chewing on far outweighed my worry of the odour.

With Zack you know, it's just pure foot filth and sweat. Which is hard to argue if it's better or worse... The concept of attractiveness isn't something to consider because just because we're chewing on one characters' sock does not mean that we won't be messed with by an array of them. I'm not sure if I won't just pass out after he places the sock near me :lol:.

So once again I look to the way BF has worded this. It may be overthinking, but we can't spin these wheels forever, and I worry there may be larger consequence the longer we bicker and trade.

Begrudgingly, worryingly and fearfully... I shall accept.
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

OrdinaryWorld wrote: 2 years ago
LockedCheeseBird wrote: 2 years ago I'm sorry @OrdinaryWorld! I had Shawn's sock in the first round, and I just had to protest it. I really did not want to spend 168 hours laundering it, I'm sorry that you now have to do that job. :oops:

Hm.. Well, seeing that I'm sort of the reason @OrdinaryWorld now has the worst sock imaginable for a full week, I think the least I can do is to show solidarity. So I'm going to scream and fight too! I'm probably going to regret this, but if we go down, we go down together!
Solidariteit voor wie de meest stinkende sokken zal moeten proeven!
Solidarity for the one who has to taste the most smelly socks!

(I think a post without translation is not aloud, but this is translated from Dutch to English)
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

I kind have a slightly different thought about this interactive tale.

Firstly we are being kidnapped in our sleep from characters we don't know.

Secondly, they are applying the sockgags, not the actual characters. So hypothetically you would have zero perspective as to where the socks came from and could come from the kidnappers. So you wouldn't know whether you had the worst sock or the dirtiest sock. Unless [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] throws a curve ball and the characters actually show up I suppose....

I think you would be grossed out potentially no matter whose socks u get stuck with even the ones that are 'parfum' :lol: . We have the insider context don't we? :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

OrdinaryWorld wrote: 2 years ago Solidariteit voor wie de meest stinkende sokken zal moeten proeven!
Haha, yeah, exactly! I'm with you!
Pantyhose971 wrote: 2 years ago Solidarity for the one who has to taste the most smelly socks!

(I think a post without translation is not aloud, but this is translated from Dutch to English)
Thanks for providing the translation for everyone! Always good to make sure everyone can understand what's going on :D

And yeah [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention], seeing that the results of this round are described as 'definitive', I think you're stuck with Zack's sock either way. Good luck!
I have no illusions that fighting will result in a better outcome, we're going to be stuck with this sock whatever we do. You're probably making the wiser decision, to give in to the demands and hope that compliance will be rewarded. Knowing [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]'s dominating characters, I can't imagine our rebellion will go over well, but welp, in for a penny, in for a pound. :? :oops:
Banner by Bondagefreak
Footsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Footsub »

Aw man, Big Mike! I’m a little worried now, as Steven has made much fuss before about not just the intensity but the very nature of how his feet/socks smell.

Out of all the “top level” guys, he was the one I was worried about getting! At least this is definitely a challenge!

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I second the proposal that we get a look at these socks!

I also agree that compliance is likely to bear fruit later (perhaps a naivety) so I’ll open up and accept my fate.
CrownedLoy76
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CrownedLoy76 »

So I ended up with Kyle's socks to launder. While the thought of having to deal with one of the higher scored hunks on the foot odor scale is certainly exciting, and I would have no initial grievances doing so, I feel having to put up with a middle of the road scorer may be my saving grace. So all that being said, I gotta go with A. Time to accept my smelly fate.
Snapchat: CrownedLoy76 Kik: CrownedLoy76
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

I was stupid, foolish, peevish and holder of many more un-virtues while writing the now deleted rant.
If you've seen it before this last edit, then you know to which bounderies I decided to go with something that was meant to be as easy-going and fun as a game should be.
I write this knowing that probably no-one will see it, being sheilded by the passing of a full half of the year now, but if you do stumble upon this message by circumstance and know what happned before it I am more sorry if I did ruin even part of the fun! And I hope that those who know what I'm talking about will forgive me, and those that lay their eyes upon my writing for the first time go fast past it
Last edited by Sockgaggedman 1 year ago, edited 3 times in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] Woah, boi. Calm down now.
None of your fellow captives ratted you out. The PMs I received were all from those watching and laughing from the sidelines.

More importantly, though, this is only just a game. You're taking it way too seriously.
I started this Russian Roulette game so that we'd all get a good laugh and have fun.
You yourself enjoy reading about stories in which the sub is forced to gag on socks against his will.
Most of your fellow readers do as well. You've also been very vocal about your dislike of Phil, hence why so many folks on here think it would be hilarious to have you assigned to his socks. I'm sure many of your fellow captives are also not pleased with their gags. But then again, it's only just a game. We're supposed to have fun.

Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

I was stupid, foolish, peevish and holder of many more un-virtues while writing the now deleted rant.
If you've seen it before this last edit, then you know to which bounderies I decided to go with something that was meant to be as easy-going and fun as a game should be.
I write this knowing that probably no-one will see it, being sheilded by the passing of a full half of the year now, but if you do stumble upon this message by circumstance and know what happned before it I am more sorry if I did ruin even part of the fun! And I hope that those who know what I'm talking about will forgive me, and those that lay their eyes upon my writing for the first time go fast past it
Last edited by Sockgaggedman 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] After receiving the PM you sent me, I now realise that your posts were supposed to be meant as funny.
That's unfortunately not the way they came off though. I think it would be a good idea for you to edit that first post and specify that you're only just joking around. Otherwise, I fear that some of your fellow captives may not feel like continuing to play this.

If you feel that strongly about not wanting Phil's socks, then I may be convinced to arrange a swap between you and [mention]Footsub[/mention]. He would, however, have to agree to it first.

Secondly, I would think long and hard before refusing Phil's socks if I were you.
It would be a humbling experience for sure, but one that would go a long way into giving you a taste of what a non-consensual gag would be like.

Think about my offer.
Either way, I'd like you to edit that first post, boy.
It genuinely sounds as though you're very upset and not having fun.

UPDATE: Much better, boi.

Footsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Footsub »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Sir, I would be happy to take his place - without any further struggling. Phil’s hot to be fair!

[mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] Have at Big Mike’s - the way Steven described them before did concern me some.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Alright, I'll permit this swapping, but only this once.
[mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] you get one of Big Mike's puke-inducing ankle socks and you suck on it like there's no tomorrow. [mention]Footsub[/mention] is doing you a big favour. If you end up stuck with Phil's sneaker during the shoe-sniffing round, I don't wanna hear a peep about it. Capisci?

CrownedLoy76
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CrownedLoy76 »

I'm VERY interested to see how the shoe sniffing round plays out. Given the down right putrid condition of some of our smelly footed heros' shoes, (you all know which ones I'm talking about), I'm extremely excited to see who I end up with ;) BRING IT ON!!!!!!
Snapchat: CrownedLoy76 Kik: CrownedLoy76
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Footsub wrote: 2 years ago @bondagefreak Sir, I would be happy to take his place - without any further struggling. Phil’s hot to be fair!

@Sockgaggedman Have at Big Mike’s - the way Steven described them before did concern me some.
Thank youuuu!
Alas, I take this burden off your head! :lol: ( insert Shakespeare reference here)

Belive me, I 've heard about Mike’s crazy foot odor and sour socks, and had it not been for Phil's caracter I would remain at his socks in a heartbeat! But he is just sooooo unlikeable. Had his socks been worn by ANY other person from the B&G, or Easy Prey or ANY other story of [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]'s I would have taken them! I mean, a month is the thipical best amount of time to truly make a sock tipe, and had I been blindfolded, gagged with his socks and have no one tell he who' s socks they were I'd surely like them and suck on them for pleasure! But I just HATE Phil :lol:

Long write, no read: One man's trash is another man's treasure :lol:
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago Alright, I'll permit this swapping, but only this once.
@Sockgaggedman you get one of Big Mike's puke-inducing ankle socks and you suck on it like there's no tomorrow. @Footsub is doing you a big favour. If you end up stuck with Phil's sneaker during the shoe-sniffing round, I don't wanna hear a peep about it. Capisci?

Yes Sir, daddy, Sir!
As long as it is no longer a matter of the people I think I have pretty good chances of not getting it. It's like a 0.071 chance, so if it is truly impartial and random I think I'm safe ( I think) :lol:
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago
It would be a humbling experience for sure, but one that would go a long way into giving you a taste of what a non-consensual gag would be like.
Aha! I knew that change of writing was sneaky and had underlying meanings :mrgreen:
Footsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Footsub »

Sockgaggedman wrote: 2 years ago
Footsub wrote: 2 years ago @bondagefreak Sir, I would be happy to take his place - without any further struggling. Phil’s hot to be fair!

@Sockgaggedman Have at Big Mike’s - the way Steven described them before did concern me some.
Thank youuuu!
Alas, I take this burden off your head! :lol: ( insert Shakespeare reference here)

Belive me, I 've heard about Mike’s crazy foot odor and sour socks, and had it not been for Phil's caracter I would remain at his socks in a heartbeat! But he is just sooooo unlikeable. Had his socks been worn by ANY other person from the B&G, or Easy Prey or ANY other story of @bondagefreak's I would have taken them! I mean, a month is the thipical best amount of time to truly make a sock tipe, and had I been blindfolded, gagged with his socks and have no one tell he who' s socks they were I'd surely like them and suck on them for pleasure! But I just HATE Phil :lol:

Long write, no read: One man's trash is another man's treasure :lol:
Not a problem - it’s exactly that cockiness of Phil that makes him attractive to me, I think Brad is the one I would discount on personality grounds - he’s nuts!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic