BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE JAN 08*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
45%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
5%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
5%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 111

Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

See issue is, nicks socks are definitely far from ideal.
Equally though, its not like resisting will accomplish anything...
A it is.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Seeing this new chart, I would like to take Jeremy and give that poor boy a little vacation from these hunks with the podiatric putrescence. Don't worry, I'll keep him tied up the whole time ;)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

I have decided to switch from B to A.

I hope this pays off, somehow...

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

In the spirit of honesty [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] I will happily confess to wishing you a cruel gag, and gleefully wishing as much in chatter to our delightful host.
Having said that I absolutely stand behind the random roulette and advocated as such. Despite your decision to re-roll having resulted in a marginally worse gag for myself.
(I did find your comment humorous, quite dramatic too but with the gags that will be far less a problem)
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

I don't know if I need to mention this, but I'm going to do it anyway to spare any confusion.
Even though my gag changed my choice remained the same: B.
I am, of course, very thankful for the change of gag, yet Mike has one of the socks that, in the words of [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] ,are not safe for any human mouth washing, and are puke inducing.
So even if it is those socks that bring me down, I'll not go down without a fight! :lol:
Ropelover98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ropelover98 »

I ended book 1 now, i loved it and i really think im Steven… i would also react this way. But i would be more obedient to Brad, he is handsome and strong, he is right to keep Steven like this. I know how it is to be bound and gagged for a long period of time and i love it 😍 i cant wait to start book 2 and see what will happen with Steven and fantasy its me being the prisoner
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
SOME CHANGES TO MARK THIS THREAD'S 700.000 VIEWS:

AS OF TODAY, THE 3-YEAR-OLD READERSHIP POLL AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD
HAS BEEN TAKEN DOWN AND REPLACED WITH A BRAND NEW STORY-RELATED POLL!

ITS OBJECTIVE WILL BE TO BREATHE SOME ADDED LIFE INTO THESE PAGES AND
ALSO TO SPARK PARTICIPATION AMONG THE SILENT/SHY READERS FOLLOWING THIS.

A NEW STORY-RELATED/CHARACTER-RELATED POLL WILL FEATURE HERE EVERY TWO WEEKS.
POLL QUESTIONS WILL VARY. SOME WILL BE SERIOUS, OTHERS WILL BE HUMOUROUS.

SUGGESTIONS FOR FUTURE POLLS CAN BE POSTED HERE OR SENT TO ME VIA PM.

THE NEW POLL
THE FIRST POLL QUESTION IS AS FOLLOWS:

IF YOU WERE BOUND UP, GAGGED AND SHRUNK TO THE SIZE OF A BABY CARROT, WHOSE
WORN SOCK WOULD YOU CHOOSE TO BE PERMANENTLY TRAPPED AND IMPRISONED INTO?

YOU MUST CHOOSE A SOCK.
YOU MAY ONLY VOTE FOR ONE (1) OPTION.
YOU MAY CHANGE YOUR VOTE AT ANY TIME.

SCROLL UP TO THE TOP OF THE THREAD AND VOTE!

AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION IS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED! SHARE YOUR ANSWERS WITH US!
SILENT READERS AND FIRST TIME POSTERS ARE WELCOME!

Maybe I'm a little late to answer this poll, but I would choose Joey's socks, his level 12 foot odor exceeds my limit by 2 points, but I think I can handle it without any major problems. I also think Joey is very hot, and I would love to be dominated by him.

I loved the chapter where Jeremy and Steven fish, watching Nick teach Steven how to fish was something very pleasant and fatherly.

I'm currently at chapter 270, and I'm enjoying every moment of this amazing work.
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Hey guys,
I realise this message will disappoint some of you, but I, unfortunately, feel it would be best to call this game off...at least for the time being. I'm currently swamped with work and think I may have clumsily overextended myself by trying to include so many players on my first try.

I know many of you have sent me PMs with suggestions and ideas to make the game more complex and detailed, but I fear that I won't be able to deliver something that matches those hopes & expectations. I was honestly only intending on making this really basic and simple. Then there's also the fact that several haven't logged on/are unaware of the game/or have read but haven't been able to respond yet. Keeping track of all this is proving a little more tedious than I originally thought.

Anyways, you guys know I don't like delivering sub-par content.
If I can't deliver, I feel it best to tell you.

December is probably the busiest month of the year for most of you, so I know that even though this message may disappoint (considering the hype I created) all of you will understand.

For the time being, I'll be focusing my free time (which will be in short supply this week) on continuing this saga and HOW I BECAME THE COLLEGE DORM SLAVE. Apologies for having to call quits on this, guys. I feel a little shitty for doing so. This was pretty fun though! Had quite a few laughs reading all the banter between the lot of you ;)
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

There's no need to feel shitty, mate. You are only human, don't overexert yourself. I can assure you we'd much prefer you value your health, mental and physical, than extra content :)
Footsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Footsub »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago Hey guys,
I realise this message will disappoint some of you, but I, unfortunately, feel it would be best to call this game off...at least for the time being. I'm currently swamped with work and think I may have clumsily overextended myself by trying to include so many players on my first try.

I know many of you have sent me PMs with suggestions and ideas to make the game more complex and detailed, but I fear that I won't be able to deliver something that matches those hopes & expectations. I was honestly only intending on making this really basic and simple. Then there's also the fact that several haven't logged on/are unaware of the game/or have read but haven't been able to respond yet. Keeping track of all this is proving a little more tedious than I originally thought.

December is probably the busiest month of the year for most of you, so I know that even though this message may disappoint (considering the hype I created) all of you will understand.

For the time being, I'll be focusing my free time (which will be in short supply this week) on continuing this saga and HOW I BECAME THE COLLEGE DORM SLAVE. Apologies for having to call quits on this, guys. I feel a little shitty for doing so. This was pretty fun though! Had quite a few laughs reading all the banter between the lot of you ;)
Totally understandable, perhaps we could revisit in the new year?
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

It was a fun little game. More importantly it gives you ideas and practice.
CrownedLoy76
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CrownedLoy76 »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago Hey guys,

No worries my guy!! Take care of the work you gotta take care of; we will all still be here when the game returns! At least I know I will haha. Hope the coming week isn't too stressful for, but if it gets to be, be sure to take some time for yourself!
Snapchat: CrownedLoy76 Kik: CrownedLoy76
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Sir, you never have and never will disappoint us!
The game was a blast while it lasted and that's all that matters!
Take time for yourself, and be sure that if ever you want to return to it or something similar, we'll sill be here!
And if someone will not be, we'll might just have to keep him bound so he can't leave :lol:
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Heyya sir, just got back. Where was I with all the excitement going on? From Joshua to Joey, I would have fight 'til the end eitherway. It's not because of the smelliness of the sock but WHOSE socks it. I would definitely surrender right away if it's either Nick, Zack, Mitch, Andrew or YOURS sir :lol: Though I would have really loved to join the interaction. Nonetheless, hope you don't stress yourself over it too much. The content that you have been providing is already an experience that would already be embedded in my memories. Looking forward to more of your works!
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Just caught up in the game, and it was certainly entertaining to read through it while it was happening.

Apologies for not being around but I was very happy to be included! This month has been hectic for me as well, so I'm hoping to be more present as work wraps up.

And just to add my two cents, I would've chosen B. I want nothing to do with Brad and will fight as much as I can to keep his socks out of my mouth :lol: :lol:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks so much for all the nice comments and PMs, guys. Really appreciate this. I've been wanting to update the thread poll for about a week now, but it seems every time I have another look at this thread, some new votes have been cast.

On the subject of new voters, I want to extend a special welcome back to [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] and a very warm welcome to [mention]Ropelover98[/mention].

Tsuhaya wrote: 2 years ago Maybe I'm a little late to answer this poll, but I would choose Joey's socks, his level 12 foot odor exceeds my limit by 2 points, but I think I can handle it without any major problems. I also think Joey is very hot, and I would love to be dominated by him.

I loved the chapter where Jeremy and Steven fish, watching Nick teach Steven how to fish was something very pleasant and fatherly.

I'm currently at chapter 270, and I'm enjoying every moment of this amazing work.
So glad to have you back amongst us, Matthew.
About six months ago, we started having bi-weekly thread polls on here. You'll come across a lot of them as you progress along with your reading. Don't hesitate to answer them. Just specify the poll question you're answering so that we know exactly what it is you're talking about. Very much looking forward to reading your answers to those various questions, boi.

Yeah, Nick was pretty damn fatherly during the fishing trip, wasn't he?
I'm glad you enjoyed that scene so much.

Ropelover98 wrote: 2 years ago I ended book 1 now, i loved it and i really think im Steven… i would also react this way. But i would be more obedient to Brad, he is handsome and strong, he is right to keep Steven like this. I know how it is to be bound and gagged for a long period of time and i love it 😍 i cant wait to start book 2 and see what will happen with Steven and fantasy its me being the prisoner
Welcome to the adventure, boi! It's great to see we have another "Steven" following this saga ;)
Keep us posted on your progress. We're all looking forward to hearing your thoughts about the characters & the situations Steven finds himself in. I'll be sure to let Brad know he has a new fan now ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Ropelover98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ropelover98 »

I really love reading this shit u know 😍😍 im now at chapter 89
I would do a murder to be Steven but then with more bondage, he has far to much free time in my opinion, if i was Steven (and im kinda like him in real) i would be a bratty boy alle the time so i would be tied up a lot.
About the other guys:
Nick: i love Nick, he is sweet but also very strict and a bully, i love that combination in a man, sometimes i think he is to soft on his boy, Steven should be tied up all the time.
Brad: i cant help then to love Brad, i would like it a lot to be his slave for a while and being treated like shit, but after a while i want to go, if he let me haha😅
Shawn: Shawn is cute and is learning to be a Master, i would like to see him to have some alone time with tied up Steven
Jeremy: he is cute but i feel sorry for him, i guess he is in love with Brad but i guess Brad sees him as his plaything and not a love intresst…
Thank you Sir for making this amazing story and will comtinue reading it
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Thanks for the super entertaining game you put together. You managed to stir up quite the participation... :lol:

Please don't feel bad, your cool idea was great!....I guess we stay here with our assigned gags till this tale continues? :oops: :roll:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Ropelover98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ropelover98 »

Poor Jeremy… he is so screwed… being the property of Brad and in the company of guys who like to bully him… believe me i would love to take his place 😍😍 i hope for him he will be kept in bondage a lot of times 😍😍
Just read chapter 92 now
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

As of Tuesday, things will be calming down a bit on my end.
I should be able to set aside some time for writing this week, and BOUND & GAGGED will be my first priority.
We'll also be getting a new poll this week, so keep on the lookout for that.

[mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention]
I hope the two of you are still enjoying your respective readthroughs.
Keep us posted, boyz. We look forward to hearing from you.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Ropelover98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ropelover98 »

I read the bonus chapter about Brad on page 44.
I still think Brad is good at hart and i would be his slave, not to change him but i will try to be a obedient and good boy for him
CrownedLoy76
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CrownedLoy76 »

Ropelover98 wrote: 2 years ago I read the bonus chapter about Brad on page 44.
I still think Brad is good at hart and i would be his slave, not to change him but i will try to be a obedient and good boy for him
I wanted to be brad's foot boy sooo bad, but then zack came into the picture and it was OVER. Once you go Zack, you never go back. Buuuuuuuut i'd make an exception for shawn
Snapchat: CrownedLoy76 Kik: CrownedLoy76
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Hey guys. It looks like my schedule is clearing up for this weekend and next week, so I finally have some time to sit down and get some writing done. Also thought I might resume this since all of you were real encouraging and understanding when I announced I'd be taking a break.

THE B&G RUSSIAN ROULETTE GAME

[mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention]

THE LOT OF YOU WILL SPEND THE ENTIRETY OF ONE WEEK (THAT'S 168 HOURS) MUMMIFIED
NEXT TO EACH OTHER AND FORCED TO SUCK ON YOUR ASSIGNED SOCKGAGS.

[mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention]
FINAL ROUND RESULT: BIG MIKE
AVAILABLE CHOICES
A) Open up & surrender your mouth
B) Scream for help and go down fighting

The group of burly masked henchmen make the collective decision to shut this loud-mouth twerp up as the first order of business.

"Yeah, you wanna mouth off and try to start a revolt, boi? Let's see how loud you are with this giant stinker plugging your little trap up." one of the leather-clad brutes laughs as Big Mike's unbearably foul-smelling and superbly oversized ankle sock is snatched up from the living room floor.

Sockgaggedman screams and protests, but over a dozen huge gloved hands lunge down towards his face, wrestling his jaw open and forcing the jumbo wad of nauseating cloth in.

"Seal his face shut extra tight, guys. This one's got a big mouth on him." the leader of the group signals.
After sealing Sockgaggeman's face shut with extra sticky duct tape, the assembled brutes laugh.
"Not so loud now, eh boy? Yeah, good look trying to stage a revolt or getting a cry for help past Mike's sock." one of them tauntingly chuckles.

Now that that's settled, time to move on to the rest of you.

[mention]Footsub[/mention]
FINAL ROUND RESULT: PHIL
AVAILABLE CHOICES

When the absolute shittiest and crummiest looking sock is fished out of the pile, the burly masked men crouch down around Footsub and clamp their giant hands all over his face in preparation for the inevitable struggle. The debris-ridden wad is balled up and lowered down over the helpless lad's face. But instead of fighting it, Footsub immediately opens up...almost as if wanting to be gagged with the reeking fabric.

The assembled brutes laugh, relaxing their iron-grips a little and feeding Phil's dingy old sock-ball into the small, gaping orifice. Footsub's face is slowly and carefully sealed shut, leaving him to suck on Phil's crummy sock-wad and leaving only his eyes and nostrils free and exposed.

[mention]GoBucks[/mention]
FINAL ROUND RESULT: COREY
AVAILABLE CHOICES

The masked henchmen crinkle their noses up but then laugh upon picking one of Corey's old jogging socks up and noticing Gobuck's reaction. Knowing full well that even smellier options are on the table, and secretly lusting after the idea of sucking on the beefy-thighed hunk's dingy running sock, Gobucks opens his mouth wide and immediately surrenders to the toe-scented fabric that's being fed into his yapper.

His face is sealed shut, preventing the refusal of Corey's sock and silencing any and all attempts to speak past his gag for the rest of the week. A bound and happy prisoner if ever there was one.

[mention]ShadowHusky[/mention]
FINAL ROUND RESULT: ZACK
AVAILABLE CHOICES

A collective cacophony of groans, coughs and complaints fill the room up as soon as Zack's sock is snatched from the floor.
"Oh my fuckin' god!" one of the leather-clad hunks protests. "Dude, that thing reeks of CHEESE!" another one cries out.

Shawdowhusky's face goes cross-eyed and his skin goes green upon getting his first whiff of the handsome muscle-knight's rancid workout sock. All the other mummies in the room squirm and groan from the suffocating stench of it, and the gagged ones who are being forced to breathe in through their nostrils immediately start screaming and choking on their gags.

The masked brutes are once again caught completely off guard when, after a brief bout of coughing, Shawdowhusky opens his trembling mouth up and surrenders to Zack's sock.

Some of the henchmen visibly feel bad for him, but their desire to stash the sock away and be rid of its cheesy fumes drives them to hurriedly bury it inside Shadow's willing yapper.

"Hope you like cheese, boi." one of them jokes, drawing a mixture of amused chuckles and revolted coughs from the rest of the men. Shadow's face is slowly sealed shut and Zack's eyebrow-singeing sock is banished inside it. Poor Shadow's face once again goes cross-eyed and his eyes betray newfound respect for the hunky muscle-knight whose sock he's sucking on.

[mention]Msueta@2[/mention]
FINAL ROUND RESULT: CHRIS
AVAILABLE CHOICES

Weary eyes and crinkled noses take shape as the crummy fabric that is Chris' old gym sock is picked up.
The sock isn't quite as bad as say, Mitch or Andrew's...but it's still among the worst smelling ones and definitely one of the crummiest.

Unsurprisingly, Msueta@2 opens his mouth wide and the pungent ball of fabric is immediately pushed in, preventing the formation of words and rendering him silent. His face is taped shut and his week of silence begins.

[mention]Whitestorm[/mention]
FINAL ROUND RESULT: ANDREW
AVAILABLE CHOICES

Andrew's crap-infested stinker causes similar reactions to Phil's while at the same time putting out an even fiercer smell. Whitestorm eyes the approaching sock with a look of utter dread but surprises his captors by immediately opening his mouth up.

Large hands take hold of his gaping face, the balled up wadding is pressed over his nose and then the sound of a tentative sniff ensues. A collective laugher emerges among the gathered brutes as poor Whitestorm's eyes bulge open and his nose crinkles up.

"Open up, boi. Time for you to suck on gamer-nerd Andrew's disease-ridden wadding." one of the impossibly hulking brutes sternly commands.

Whitestorm immediately complies, the raunchy wadding is pushed all the way in and then his face is sealed shut beneath innumerable layers of silencing duct tape.

[mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention]
FINAL ROUND RESULT: MITCH
AVAILABLE CHOICES

Poor LockedCheeseBird breaks down into a panic when the giant firefighter dad's sweltering work sock is finally picked up. The entire room breaks down into a series of coughs and groans, and Mitch's assigned sock-sucker is visibly terrified as the fate that awaits him.

As soon as the first signs of protest manage to escape his trembling lips, a mountain of gloves hands swarms down atop his panicked face, drowning his screams out and prying his jaw open.

"Dude, Andrew's dad has a serious foot odour problem." one of the masked men remarks, pulling away from the pile-on in an effort to escape the unbearable fumes oozing out of Mitch's sock.

LockedCheeseBird attempts to protest, but the fuming wad is immediately shoved into his gaping orifice and forced all the way in. His face is sealed shut, trapping him into what can only be described as a living nightmare while everyone else in the room breathes a sigh of relief at no longer having to endure the puke-inducing potency of the fireman-dad's unbearable foot odour.

[mention]gaggedfeety[/mention]
FINAL ROUND RESULT: BRAD
AVAILABLE CHOICES

As soon as Brad's sock is pulled up from the pile, a somewhat agitated voice rises up in protest.
"Oh, fuck no!" Gaggedfeety cries out, struggling like mad against his undefeatable mummification prison.

The muscle-brutes laugh and some of the ungagged prisoners gleefully look on as poor Feety's jaw is pried open and Brad's smelly sock is forced in. Feety's face is sealed shut real tight and his mouth is left heavily overstuffed and sucking on sexy Brad's toe-scented wadding.
"Mggphhhh!"

[mention]socjuc[/mention]
FINAL ROUND RESULT: RYAN
AVAILABLE CHOICES

Socjuc screams for help and tries resisting the inevitable when he sees the leathery brutes walking towards him with Ryan's old gym sock in tow. Ginormous hands clamp down around his head, neck and face, forcing him to sniff the smelly wadding before finally thrusting it into the gaping orifice of his mouth.

A swift battle ensues, pitting Socjuc's overwhelmed tongue against the numberless amount of giant gloves fingers trying to wrestle the sock in. The boy's mouth is force-stuffed and his face is sealed shut; banishing him into a state of complete silence and forcing him to launder sexy Ryan's sweltering gym sock.

[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention]
FINAL ROUND RESULT: SHAWN
AVAILABLE CHOICES

OrdinaryWorld presents the leather-clad behemoths with an interesting dilemma.
Not only is he the youngest of the prisoners, but he's also been assigned to the downright raunchiest of socks.

As soon as Shawn's positively reeking, month-old tube sock is picked up, Ordinary lets out a whimper and begins squinting his eyes and struggling against his mummy. The whole living room (captors and captives alike) breaks down into a cacophonic array of disgruntled complaints...several of them looking as though on the verge of being sick.

Ordinary's little head is picked up and gently lifted up off the carpet floor. Shawn's giant wad of fuming rotten sock is balled up and lowered down over the helpless prisoner's nose.

"There you go, kiddo. Sniff your gag." the sock-wielding leviathan commands, inciting Ordinary to do just that.
The poor kid's body convulses, his face goes cross-eyed and expression immediately twists itself into the most revolted of grimaces.

Poor Ordinary has something of a weakness for Shawn. Something about the raunchy-footed, colossal blond muscle-oaf allures him greatly, to the point where he's actually tempted to willing surrender to the sock's authority.

"If you open up like a good boi, I'll personally see to it that Shawn is made aware of your willing surrender." the leader of the masked brutes goes on to promise. "I have a feeling he'll find you very cute...possibly even cute enough to hunt down and claim as a personal prize once this week-long ordeal is over.

Ordinary considers the behemoth's words carefully.
He struggles against the urge to puke his brains out, but then focuses on the filthy sock-ball looming atop his face and considers the possibility of being taken by Shawn as some sort of personal battle-captive.

The possibility of being hunted down and claimed by the gargantuan muscle-oaf is too hot to ignore, causing helpless Ordinary to open his gob wide and willingly surrender to the sock's authority. Shawn's filthy, reeking sock-ball is gently pushed in and Ordinary's face is sealed tight, ensuring a week of uninterrupted silence and forced laundry-duty.

[mention]Ossassin[/mention]
FINAL ROUND RESULT: JOSHUA
AVAILABLE CHOICES

Ossassin begins screaming when he sees Joshua's pungent tube sock being carried towards him. A plurality of exceedingly large, leather-clad hands immediately clamp down on his face, muffling his protests and smothering his airways.

The sock smells strong, but several of the mummified boyz are eyeing it up with unmistakable envy.

Ossassin breaks down into a coughing fit upon getting his first whiff of the beta-jock's pungent sock, but the brutes pay him little heed as they wrestle his jaw open and ram the foul ball of wadding straight in.

"There you go, boi. Suck on that." one of them smirks, drawing subdued chuckles from his hunky colleagues.
Ossassin's face is taped shut and his week of silent sock-sucking begins.

[mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention]
FINAL ROUND RESULT: KYLE
AVAILABLE CHOICES

Sexy Kyle's sock causes a few disgruntled looks but also draws some hungry stares from some of the helpless mummies in the room.

"You know where Kyle's sock is going, don't you, boi?" the sock-wielding brute asks as he and the other masked behemoth crouch down. CrownedLoy gives the soggy thing a tentative whiff before crinkling his nose up from the smell and nodding his head yes.

Several beefy hands clamp down around the boy's face, and when the order to "Open up" finally comes, CrownedLoy shows no hesitation. Kyle's smelly old gym sock is slowly pushed inside, bulging lips struggle to contain it and then the angry rounds of uber sticky duct tape quickly begin following suit. No more talking for CrownedLoy.

[mention]Pup[/mention]
FINAL ROUND RESULT: NICK
AVAILABLE CHOICES

The entire room breaks out into a fit of nausea-induced hysteria as Nick's rotten work sock is fished from the dwindling pile. The sock-wielding brute is holding the wad as far away from his face as he possibly can while the rest of his crew takes position around Pup and clamp their giant hands around his face.

Pup's face goes cross-eyed when he catches his first whiff of Nick's foot odour and he practically pukes from the putrid stench of it.

"Sorry, kiddo. Looks like your luck ran out." one of the masked behemoths snickers, rubbing Pup's duct tape-covered head in a semblance of sympathy.

Pup eyes the rotten wadding as though it was his worst enemy and finds himself conflicted about how he should face his demise. Only when the sock-wielding brute speaks up and voices a disgruntled complaint about Nick's reeking foot odour does Pup remind himself of whose sock he's being assigned to.

Seeing no other choice than to comply and secretly loving the idea of being forced to suck on big Daddy Nick's raunchy old work sock, he opens his mouth wide and accepts the dreadfully putrid wadding.

Pup's face is sealed shut and only his eyes and nostrils are left unfettered.

[mention]4toes[/mention]
FINAL ROUND RESULT: JOEY
AVAILABLE CHOICES

4toes catches the henchmen and everyone else a bit by surprise when he decides to make a fuss and protest his gag. Joey's sock is smelly and soggy, but arguably one of the most enviable ones out of the entire lot.

Feeling unmoved by his showy display of resistance, the leather-clad men pick 4toes' head up and force-stuff the stinky gym sock into the lad's protesting mouth. 4toes' face is sealed shut, concluding this part of the Russian Roulette ordeal.

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

I have been manhandled, forced to sniff Ryan's foot scent, and I am now mouth stuffed and sealed shut....Nothing to do but chomp and whimper..... :roll: :oops: :lol:

I won't complain as some of my buds have a far worse predicament :o
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Ropelover98 wrote: 2 years ago I read the bonus chapter about Brad on page 44.
I still think Brad is good at heart and i would be his slave, not to change him but i will try to be a obedient and good boy for him
Glad to hear your reading is going well, boi.
I don't know you that well yet, but something tells me that placing you in Brad's custody might not be the best idea.
The fact that you would not want to change him and that you would be extremely obedient would most likely land you in the same boat as Jeremy. You'd basically just be repeating Jeremy's footsteps all over again and would probably close yourself off (as a defence mechanism) when faced with your Master's aggression (just like Jeremy did). Brad doesn't respond well to passive unresponsiveness.

Whether or not he's fit to have another sub anytime soon is up to debate, but I seriously think that only a sub with some spunk and high communication skills might have a chance at forming some sort of comprehensive relationship with Brad. Even then, it would be a long shot.

CrownedLoy76 wrote: 2 years ago I wanted to be brad's foot boy sooo bad, but then zack came into the picture and it was OVER. Once you go Zack, you never go back. Buuuuuuuut i'd make an exception for Shawn

I'm not at all surprised to hear you singing Zack's praises, but I am pleasantly surprised to see you lusting after Shawn though.
The playing field isn't nearly as cramped or crowded as Zack's, Nick's or even Joey's...but you'd still have to compete with [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] and a few others if you're hoping to garner Shawn's favour.

Then again, if I was to give you the choice of either Shawn or Zack, you'd choose Zack, wouldn't you?
Shawn only came up once in your B&G Questionnaire answers two months ago, Zack came up a bunch of times in your responses. So did Nick.
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=106877#p106877

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic