BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE JAN 08*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
45%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
5%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
5%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 111

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

SEE HERE FOR INSTRUCTIONS: COMPATIBILITY EXERCISE

* HOW THE STATS ARE COMPILED *

FOR THOSE INTERESTED, HERE'S A LITTLE EXPLANATION AS TO HOW THE STATS YOU'RE GIVING ME ARE COMPILED.
KEEP IN MIND THAT MY SYSTEM IS OVERSIMPLIFIED AND FLAWED. I'LL BE FEATURING A MORE COMPLEX ONE WITH MORE QUESTIONS AND MORE OUTCOMES AT A LATER DATE. FOR NOW, HERE'S A BRIEF EXPLANATION OF HOW/WHY YOU GUYS GOT THE RESULTS YOU GOT.

NEEDY VS INDEPENDENT
If you rated yourself are being very needy, then you automatically got major points in favour of Nick (the most controlling of the three). If you rated yourself as being needy to moderately needy, then you got points for Zack, while those who rated themselves as being independent got their points sent to Shawn for this category.

SENSITIVE VS HARDENED
If you rated yourself as being very sensitive, then you automatically got major points for Zack (the most empathic and gentle of the three). If you rated yourself as sensitive to moderately sensitive (2-3) then your points went to Nick, who is also quite attentive and caring in his own way. Those who rated themselves as being hardened got their points sent to Shawn for this category.

CAUTIOUS VS ADVENTUROUS
If you rated yourself as being very cautious, you automatically got your points sent to Nick for this section. Nick is a known quantity. You guys (those who are up to date/have read most of the story) know the ins and outs of him (his qualities and flaws). If you rated yourself as being closer to the middle, then you got your points sent to Zack, which involves a bit of risk seeing as how we don't know him as well as we know Nick. If you rated yourself as adventurous, then Shawn got big points, seeing as how he's the riskiest/least predictable of the three.

CALM VS PLAYFUL
If you rated yourself as being on the calm side, your points were distributed evenly towards Nick & Shawn. If you rated yourself as being playful, Zack scored big points. If you fell in the middle (3) all three candidates received the same points for this category.

CHAOTIC VS STRUCTURED
By far the most counter-intuitive of the categories. I matched you guys up with your opposites, meaning that if you rated yourself as chaotic, you scored points with the structured doms (Nick & Zack) and if you're structured you scored points with the far less structured one (Shawn). Shawn could benefit from your structure, while Nick & Zack could help attenuate your chaotic tendencies. In short, if you rated 1-2 your points went to Nick & Zack. If you rated 4-5 your points went to Shawn. If you rated 3, all three of them got an even number of points.

FORGIVING VS GRUDGE-HOLDING
If you rated yourself as very forgiving, your points were sent to Shawn. If you rated yourself as moderately forgiving (2-3) your points went to Nick, if you rated yourself as grudge-holding (4-5) your points were sent to Zack. Self-explanatory.

JOVIAL VS SERIOUS
Similar to "calm vs playful". The more jovial you are, the more points got sent to Zack. If you rated yourself a 3, all three candidates got an even score. If you rated yourself as serious, Nick & Shawn both scored the same.

SUBMISSIVE VS DOMINANT
If you rated yourself as very submissive (1) your points automatically went to Nick. If you rated yourself as submissive (2), your points were sent to Zack. If you rated yourself as somewhere in the middle (3) your points went to Shawn (the least controlling of the three candidates). If you rated yourself as dominant, your points were also sent to Shawn but they weighed substantially less. A score of 5 carried no weight.

THERE YOU HAVE IT, GUYS.
LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING MORE OF YOU PARTICIPATE!

[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]SquashMeDown[/mention] [mention]cherryboy[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Ayu[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]Starcomet[/mention] [mention]chadmc90[/mention] [mention]Tomat0skins[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Shadowtied2294[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago
@Red86
You were (so far) the most challenging to categorise. Not only are you dominant like @Volobond but almost all of your answers hover around 3, meaning that the results were uniformly far from what would be considered a good match for our three candidates. Seeing as how everyone seems to be liking this exercise, I'll be redoing a more complex one (with more questions) and including the other B&G guys (Steven, Jeremy, Josh, etc) in there as well. More about that later on.

For now, your best match (though still not a good one for you) is SHAWN!
Surprisingly I'm not shocked it's Shawn. But is it really a "not so good one for me"? Maybe I'm not so good for him. It wasn't listed but I am a very stubborn person and won't give up my dominance without a serious fight 🤣

I figured I was gonna be a bit challenging since I am very much dominant. That could in theory be very interesting but in reality, I'd rather not try it 🤣🤣

I looked forward to your future "compatibility" exercise!!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I haven't yet tackled my full reading of this story- it is on my to-do list very soon, though! As such, I've only met Nick so far, but I'm still looking forward to my results!

A- 4
B- 2
C- 2
D- 3
E- 4
F- 2
G- 4
H- 3
My M/M Stories Here
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Well...this makes me anxious, its kinda like pulling my underwear down and exposing myself, but here I go.... :lol:

Needy/Independent - 4
Sensitive/Hardened - 2
Cautious/Adventurous - 2
Calm/Playful - 4
Chaotic/Structured - 5
Forgiving/Grudge-Holding - 3
Jovial/Serious - 2
Submissive/Dominant - 2

I think I may know the result, though you never know if a certain someone...throws you a curve ball :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]gag1195[/mention]
Your best match is NICK!

[mention]socjuc[/mention]
Your best match is ZACK!

Ropelover98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ropelover98 »

Just finished chapter 304, i love how Steven is completely helpless and that we still dont know who those captors are, i cant wait to find out who they are 😍😍
CrownedLoy76
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CrownedLoy76 »

This is a really interesting survey! My answers are as follows:
A - 4
B - 4
C - 5
D - 5
E - 4
F - 2
G - 2
H - 1
Snapchat: CrownedLoy76 Kik: CrownedLoy76
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Genius!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention]
Your best match is SHAWN!

sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

A 5

B. 3

C. 3

D. 4

E. 5

F. 5

G. 5

H. 4
subguybr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by subguybr »

100% Nick compatible here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

subguybr wrote: 1 year ago 100% Nick compatible here.
Hmm, I'm not really sure how you came to such a result, especially seeing as how no one (not even Steven) comes close to a 100% match for anyone. Why don't you share your answers with us and let me compile the results like I did for everyone else? ;)

[mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention]
Your best match (though not a particularly close one) is SHAWN!

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

We've got 24 results in, but we're still waiting for answers from: [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]SquashMeDown[/mention] [mention]cherryboy[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Ayu[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Starcomet[/mention] [mention]chadmc90[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention]

HERE ARE THE COMPILED RESULTS SO FAR

ZACK
[mention]Bradstick[/mention]
[mention]Volobond[/mention]
[mention]GoBucks[/mention]
[mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention]
[mention]Straitjacketed[/mention]
[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention]
[mention]socjuc[/mention]
[mention]Footsub123[/mention]
[mention]sws91[/mention]
[mention]4toes[/mention]
[mention]Shadowtied2294[/mention]
[mention]Msueta@2[/mention]

SHAWN
[mention]Stormee[/mention]
[mention]wataru14[/mention]
[mention]ShadowHusky[/mention]
[mention]that1kid13[/mention]
[mention]Red86[/mention]
[mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention]
[mention]Footsub[/mention]
[mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention]
[mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention]

NICK
[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention]
[mention]Guardianbound[/mention]
[mention]Pup[/mention]
[mention]Ossassin[/mention]
[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention]
[mention]Socksbound[/mention]
[mention]Tomat0skins[/mention]
[mention]gag1195[/mention]
[mention]Mummybag[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 10 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

I find it quite interesting that, while having the lowest approval rating by the audience (and I am saying this out of pure lucid memory, so don't sue me if I'm wrong), Shawn has managed to not only keep up with the two pillars that are Zack and Nick, but to actually get ahead of them!

I don't know if it's the fact that we don't know what option our choices get us ( unless you placed your choices after reading the explanation, you sickko), but the fact that people's character seems to just be drawn to Shawn and that the college hulk has quite literally done a 180 flip from his earlier and... more troublesome past...shall we say...may very well make him a strong contender as the most liked dom in the whole story!
I'm still firmly and proudly in team ZACK, but be careful Sir [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] , the people may want even MORE of your young creation! :lol:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention]
True, but remember that these results don't account for personal taste nor reflect physical attraction. Most participants who don't identify as submissives end up in team Shawn, simply because he's the less dominant & controlling of the three candidates. If the candidates included a switch (ex: Joshua), a passive (ex: Big Mike) and subs (ex: Steven & Jeremy), Shawn's name would not have come up nearly as often.

With a few notable exceptions, the less submissive participants all ended up going to Shawn by default. The few that didn't (ex: [mention]gag1195[/mention] & [mention]Volobond[/mention]) ended up being placed with Zack or Nick, simply due to being at the antipode of Shawn even though their compatibility with Nick/Zack was also quite low.

If you guys liked this exercise as much as I think you did, I'm going to put together one with more questions and more outcomes. I'm thinking that such an exercise with Nick, Mitch, Shawn, Zack, Big Mike, Andrew, Joshua and Steven as final outcomes would be quite fun, especially seeing as how doms and switches could potentially be paired up with someone other than Shawn.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

The really petty part of me greatly appreciates that I have become an outlier solely based on my incompatibility with Shawn

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I'm super jazzed by this compatibility exercise.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 333 - UNHEEDED DEMANDS
Friday, May 29 (6:00 AM)

Poor Jeremy was quite literally screaming for help and coughing beneath the disabling plug gag by the time I opened the washroom door and stepped out into the unlit hallway. Fearing for the worst, I instinctively made haste toward the bedroom in order to come to his aid. Only upon reaching the open doorway did my worried expression dissipate into a somewhat more devilish smile. Jeremy's screams betrayed clear signs of distress, but the sight of his plight alerted me to the fact that he was in no real danger.

It didn't take long for me to realise that in his ill-fated attempts at freeing himself from the strong-smelling furnace that was my hunky lover's unbelievably fat puffer, the little guy had accidentally wedged his own face inside one of the jacket's harrowingly musky sleeve openings. He was - much to my own monumental delight - desperately trying to get his gagged face out of there, but his vehement efforts to escape the pit-scented prison only sealed his doom and ended up trapping the entire front of his face inside the lightless tunnel-like sleeve. In other words, he was sacked, gagged and being forced to sniff up Nick's undeodorised pit odour.

Call me a terrible friend if you wish, but I was in no hurry to intervene. The ridiculous amount of insulation surrounding poor Jeremy's gagged face was thick to the point of leaving him completely oblivious to my presence. He was trapped in his own nightmare and blissfully unaware of the fact that I was leaning against the doorway and jerking off to the sound of his muffled screams and garbled protests.

I must've stayed there for a solid minute or two before stealthily tiptoeing back to the washroom and making my way over towards the bedroom once more, this time making a lot more noise than the first time so as to make my approach heard.

My twinky captive was outraged beyond reason and began screaming at me from beneath his insufferably bulbous plug gag when I climbed into bed with him and pulled my boyfriend's suffocatingly fat puffer off his face. I didn't understand a single word he was saying, but judging from his furrowed brow and the angry look he was sporting, it didn't take a rocket scientist to understand that he wanted out. Unfortunately for little Jeremy, that was hardly his call to make.

"Mgghh pgghh mggph uggh phhh!" he yelled, articulating wildly beneath his gag, most likely in an attempt to demand immediate and unconditional release.

"What?" I asked, pretending as though I had not the slightest clue as to what it was he was babbling on about.

"Phhgg! Mggh uggmph phh pphhhgg!" came the young man's aggressive retort.

"Well...aren't we the feisty little worm! I guess it's a good thing I put that gag inside your mouth." I laughed, grinning widely even as Jeremy fumed beneath the maddeningly effective curfew plug.

I remedied my bound friend's mouthiness by pinching his nostrils shut and teasingly digging my fingers into his defenceless sides. The freckle-faced teen was understandably furious at first, but then his angry protests quickly gave way to uncontrollable laughter as I tickled his neck, groin, crotch and inner thighs.

"Coochie coochie-coo!" I laughed, ignoring his very panicked attempts at calling for help, all the while digging a single finger into what I recognised as the base of his darlex-covered hard-on.

The scrawny twerp fought like mad in an attempt to get a cohesive word out past the bulbous plug that held his oral cavity hostage, but no matter how violently he shook his head or tried to articulate, his efforts yielded no success. I spent quite a few minutes tickling his sides, taunting him and smothering his gagged face with Nick's musky boxers before giving him a much-deserved respite.

Thinking about his retaliatory threat and contemplating how my future visit at his place would turn out, it rapidly dawned on my excitable mind that Jeremy would most likely seek to repay me threefold for whatever I did to him today.

Then I thought of Josh, thought of that evening I spent sacked and gagged on his bed and thought about how insanely pleasurable and frustrating being jerked off and edged by him had been. The mere thought of finding myself in such a predicament at the hands of a vengeful twink with access to Zack's gear had me quite literally throbbing with anticipation.

I wasn't a natural dom and I wasn't even a good fake one either. But all the uneasiness and inhibitions I usually harboured flew out the figurative window the instant Jeremy had vowed to take his revenge on me. In other words, I had every intention of taking advantage of him now that I knew my fate would soon mirror his own.

"Looks like you could use a helping hand. Want me to take care of that for you?" I asked, slowly pressing my open palm atop the darlex-covered mound that rose up from between his thighs.

"Mppgghh pphhmm!" the emerald-eyed prisoner immediately demanded, nodding his head repeatedly whilst thrusting his hips up in unparalleled urgency.

"On the other hand...maybe I should just let you take care of that yourself." I mused, momentarily allowing my fingers to dance atop the silky fabric stretched taut across his angry appendage before slowly pulling away and pretending as though I'd changed my mind.

I watched as my friend let out a torturous cry and watched as he squirmed, struggled and fought the sack's internal sleeves in an unmistakably desperate bid to reach his own erection. You should've seen him; twisting around like a deviant madman, screaming profanities beneath his fat gag and shaking his head 'no' as if quenching an insatiable need to work it out of his mouth and dislodge it.

The instant I hovered my palm over his groin a second time, the crazed prisoner raised his hips up off the bed and thrust his crotch up in order to meet my approaching digits. I chuckled just as devilishly as I knew his boyfriend would and spent a brief moment savouring my control over him before once again moving my hand away.

Jeremy went batshit crazy inside his sack, but I simply laughed before grabbing hold of the protruding air pump attached to the front of his gag and giving it another quick squeeze.

"Haha! What's that?" I teased, causing the twinky captive prince to writhe around in uncontrollable frustration.

Though the inflatable gag's heavy muffling effect did much to spur my continued arousal, the text message exchange with Josh and the news it contained regarding Phil's demise filled my mind with far more devious ideas; ones that involved exposing my limbless friend to some sensorial torments and olfactory stimuli.

"Want me to take the gag out?" I asked, fully expecting him to vehemently nod his head 'yes'.

"Mmggpph phhggmmph!" the combative runt excitedly cried out.

"Alright, I'll take it out...but you'll still need to be gagged." I warned, immediately causing him to roll his eyes up and let out a subdued curse before begrudgingly accepting my terms.

Even as I sluggishly dragged myself out of bed, gave his throbbing member a few tugs and began my search for a new gag, the helpless lad struggled against his skintight body restraint and spewed undecipherable nonsense beneath the rubbery intrusion that kept his cavity in check.

It's only when I set my mind on using Nick's behemothic roll of ultra-sticky dark green tape and made my way down the flight of steps leading to the basement that I suddenly remembered the reeking socks and crotch-scented jockstrap I'd stolen from Shawn during his visit on Wednesday afternoon. Though you may think of me as cruel for entertaining the idea of exposing my bound & gagged friend to socks as foul as Shawn's, the opportunity was quite honestly too good to pass...even more so because I knew he wasn't into smelly footwear nearly as much as I was.

Poor Jeremy.
Poor little helpless Jeremy.

BOUND & GAGGED CHAPTER INDEX
A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS DESIGNED TO MAKE FINDING SPECIFIC SCENES A LOT EASIER
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

For me it would be:

A- 2
B -1
C -3
D -3
E -2
F -3
G -2
H -1
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Steven really is making the most of his freedom and Jeremy's captivity. I particularly like the fact that he is really pushing the boat out with his torments as he knows Jeremy will be able to take revenge at some point in the future. An interesting take on the do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Although with Zach's hockey bag and Jeremy having been exposed to the far more devious mind of Zach he might find himself getting back more than he bargained for - time will tell. He'll only have himself to blame!

Feeling very sorry for the introduction Jeremy is about to have to Shawn. He'll be begging for the plug gag in a few minutes.

Definitely enjoyed the compatibility exercise and it will be fun to see a more expanded version when you have the time. [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] thanks for taking the time to come up with all these fun activities around the main effort of writing the story. I don't know how you do it!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

It's tricky because the extent to which I'm jovial, calm, serious, or playful depends very heavily on my mood and who I'm with, but here goes nothing lmfao

3, 2, 1, 3, 4, 4, 3, 2

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Excellent chapter. I really like seeing how Steven gets to morph into a dominant role, and still knowing that he is a novice. However his mind and how he conjures up ideas in is proving to be other.... :mrgreen:

Aiming to add this chapter to the list I am capturing for [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] , but fully anticipating a few others to add in the next chapter(s)... :lol:
Last edited by socjuc 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Yay welcome back [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]! We are finally released from chastity! :D

Can't wait to see Shawn's dirty socks come baxk into play!
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Fantastic chapter, I loved how Jeremy got himself trapped in the armpit stench of Nick! That was great and hopefully we see some more armpits in the future!

Can’t wait for the next one!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

You know what? Steven is my favorite dom in this story, when he doms.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

I'm getting the feeling Steven is going to get exactly what he wants, Jeremy's revenge, and then some, Nick/Zack coming back to see Steven and Jeremy playing around instead of doing what they're supposed to do. Love how Jeremy made his situation worse and got some good sniffs of Nick's armpit musk.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic